Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E13: Winter in Summer

nikita
  • Start Topic

^^^Agreed, bottom line is, Jenelle was unfit at the time Barb took custody of him and was unfit for many years after, she wasn't even in a position to try to get him back until he was about 6 years old or so and by that point, too much time has passed. 

• Love 12

I haven't watched this episode yet.  But, it sounds like Chelsea's family went to the Clearwater Marine Aquarium, to see the dolphins from Dolphin Tale.  I took my daughters there a couple years ago, because they also loved the idea of seeing Winter.  But we were really disappointed.  I ended up writing a scathing review on tripadvisor.  The place is an overcrowded tourist trap now, and the dolphin pools were so tiny.  We all wished we had never gone there.  It was very sad, especially for a place that prides itself on the motto "rescue and rehabilitate".  That being said, I do look forward to watching and seeing how Chelsea's experience compares to our own. 

• Love 5
1 hour ago, BitterApple said:

Regarding Noah, I'm wondering if the aquarium only allows one child in the dolphin area at a time. Since meeting Winter was Aubree's thing and not her cousin's, that may explain why he got the short end of the stick. There may also have been scheduling constraints if other families had booked time following Chelsea. 

Randy posted that they were at the aquarium 7 hours that day. Maybe Noah got his chance to hang out with winter, but the show is about Chelsea and Aubree's life so his part wasn't aired.  7 hours is a long time.  

• Love 17
37 minutes ago, Mkay said:

Randy posted that they were at the aquarium 7 hours that day. Maybe Noah got his chance to hang out with winter, but the show is about Chelsea and Aubree's life so his part wasn't aired.  7 hours is a long time.  

I think they only let in one child at a time. You can't have too many kids near an animal, especially when they are above a pool of water. I think the insurance on that place wouldn't allow more than one child.

"If you believe in yourself, you can accomplish anything."

This is not a snarky comment to the poster I quoted this from. It is to Leah and that woman who is purely using Leah for her own gain.  Going by that, if I believe I can be a doctor, I will accomplish that dream. No. There is more to accomplishing things in life than believing one can do it.

• Love 12
9 minutes ago, SPLAIN said:

This is not a snarky comment to the poster I quoted this from. It is to Leah and that woman who is purely using Leah for her own gain.  Going by that, if I believe I can be a doctor, I will accomplish that dream. No. There is more to accomplishing things in life than believing one can do it.

Yeah, that's why someone needs to tell Leah this whole affirmations kick she's on is complete bullshit. If it was that easy we'd all be billionaires living on our own private islands. Her speaking engagement is the perfect example. I'm sure Leah looked in the mirror and told herself "I'm gonna do great!!!' over and over, but she never actually took the time to plan, write and rehearse a speech that wouldn't make her look like a complete idiot. She's all wishful thinking and no concrete action., and it's why she's doomed to fail at everything she does. 

Edited by BitterApple
  • Love 15
3 hours ago, Mldh598 said:

That was the most painful thing to watch, ever. I was so embarrassed for her!

As a person who was thrust onto a stage completely unprepared for a speaking engagement, I really felt for her.  It takes a lot of practice to be a good speaker and the MTV cameras could not have helped.

3 hours ago, poeticlicensed said:

So if you hook up in a club a couple of times with someone and then that person you hooked up with hooks up with someone else, is that cheating? It didn't seem like they were really in a relationship at all, much less a committed one.  Yep he needs to step up because babies need all kinds of support and he is equally responsible. But Brianna and the coven wailing about how he CHEATED is OTT.  They didn't even know each other a month!

OK, this is where the little phrase, co-parenting, should kick in.  The trouble with Brianna is that she wants a relationship with Luis and will make him conform to a relationship or he will get vilified and damned by the coven.  If she truly cared about Stella she would see how they could co-exist as parents and forget the mom/dad relationship portion.  Like most of the other girls on this show she will make his life a living hell because he won't be in a relationship and Stella will take the fall.

1 hour ago, lovesnark said:

It kills me that the whole  "Barb took Jace" away from Jenelle narrative is still floating around. After Barb begged Jenelle to give him up for adoption and Jenelle refused, Jenelle refused to take care of him and left to go party. After weeks of her neglecting him and dumping all the care on Barb, she WILLINGLY signed papers giving Barb guardianship. There's video of Jenelle telling the attorney several times that she understands what she's doing. Then she signs the papers of her own free will. No one took anything from her, the evil bitch happily gave him away so she could stay stoned and party 24/7. #jenelle'srevisionisthistory

That is 100% true.

• Love 12
3 hours ago, poopchute said:

Leah has very limited intellectual abilities. I haven’t seen the episode yet but I am not at all surprised she can barely speak.

Quoting myself here because good god, Leah is fucking stupid. I’m not even up to the speech yet, just her conversation with her friend about the speech.  She is really very very dumb.

• Love 11
7 hours ago, ghoulina said:

Not everyone feels this way about childbirth. Sure, it's a bit squicky at times, but it's a very natural thing and I don't think it has to be traumatizing to children. I've known many friends who have had home births with their older children present. They like to help and welcome the child into the world. It can be a really beautiful thing. Honestly, I think the birth of Stella may be the LEAST traumatizing thing the Coven has exposed Nova to. 

14 hours ago, KittyKat133 said:

I'm so sorry if someone said this already but poor NOVA!!!! Why are they exposing her to LIVE CHILDBIRTH!!

ive mentioned this but I am 39 weeks pregnant with my second. I pushed the first out and plan to push this one out. It's disgusting and bloody and scary! Poor nova is gonna have nightmares witnessing that !!! What's wrong with the coven!!! You expose this kid to wayyyyyy too much!!

Thank you, @ghoulina.

I like coming here for the snark on the show and in the girls, but when general statements are made like this, then it starts feeling personal. When I am snarking on certain things, I try to remember that many of our members may have made similar choices.

My son (3 at one time, 5 at the other) was at the birth of his siblings. He wasn't front and center but he was in the room. He didn't suffer any major trauma, or any trauma at all. He certainly didn't have nightmares. In his own words, from the pop quiz I just gave him, he says, "I thought it was pretty awesome. Seeing him (his brother) come into the world is one of my favorite memories and I appreciate you not thinking I was too young to experience that." He was at his funeral 2 months later; we are all glad to have shared that initial positive experience together.

I am far more concerned about the other things Nova is "exposed" to.

• Love 22
3 hours ago, lovesnark said:

It kills me that the whole  "Barb took Jace" away from Jenelle narrative is still floating around. After Barb begged Jenelle to give him up for adoption and Jenelle refused, Jenelle refused to take care of him and left to go party. After weeks of her neglecting him and dumping all the care on Barb, she WILLINGLY signed papers giving Barb guardianship. There's video of Jenelle telling the attorney several times that she understands what she's doing. Then she signs the papers of her own free will. No one took anything from her, the evil bitch happily gave him away so she could stay stoned and party 24/7. #jenelle'srevisionisthistory

And let's not forget  "Jace doesn't need me, he has my mom." 

Edited by FlowerofCarnage
  • Love 23
13 minutes ago, Christina87 said:

I'm still waiting for the day when jenelle has to watch a marathon of jace's early life, with the camera on her for her reactions. It's all there!!!

I would pay to see this. But, we know she'd start fake crying, blame editing and MTV and storm off screaming "Leeeeeaaaaave Meeeee Aloooooonnnne".

• Love 21
2 hours ago, SheTalksShit said:

Wait, what episode ARE we talking about? The one I'm talking about is when Jenelle left court and announced that her mother won the custody battle and that's why I was mocking Jenelle for saying how evil her mother was b/c she would not give up just b/c Jenelle was crying. 

But I don't recall anything about Babs suggesting a vacation or Leah public speaking. So I feel like there's a new episode that I haven't watched yet and I'm in the wrong thread LOL. 

Ha ha, yep. You're in the wrong thread. Just wait until you watch THIS one and see Jenelle's breakdown over Barb's vacay idea. 

• Love 3
15 minutes ago, lovesnark said:

I would pay to see this. But, we know she'd start fake crying, blame editing and MTV and storm off screaming "Leeeeeaaaaave Meeeee Aloooooonnnne".

Or the flip side would be, she'd sit there with that dead-eye look and not think she did anything wrong. 

2 hours ago, lovesnark said:

Thank you. 

• Love 4
5 hours ago, CaughtOnTape said:

I think the outlook is quite different if you are the one who's been cheated on.  Usually it just takes once to end the trust.  And it's not like he's done a whole lot to change her view.  He's still not got a steady job and can't seem to do anything without her suggesting it first.

And I'm not about to give him props for doing what he should be doing.  He came over to rig up a carseat?  Really?  That's what absolves him of destroying trust?  Wow.  Well that's setting the bar low.  Especially when he could't even do it without her coming down there to explain it to him first.

The cheating is so much NOT on Briana it's not even funny.  Should she have been more cautious when she slept with a boy she barely knew?  Yes.  Does that mean she deserved to be cheated on?  Fuck no. 

Luis was like that before Brianna had a one night stand with him. This is why you get to know someone before you procreate with them.

• Love 9

I would like to point out that the place Chelsea took the family to isn't really a zoo or an "aquarium" in the style of SeaWorld. It is a rescue and rehabilitation place for injured and sick animals. While they DO keep some, those unable to adapt back in the wild, their main goal is to treat and release.

I have worked with them in the past as part of the sea turtle rehab on Jekyll Island. 

• Love 19
19 hours ago, FlowerofCarnage said:

Jenelle and her selective memory! The courts didn't think you should have custody, blame the judge, not Barb for why you can't get your son back!

9 hours ago, ghoulina said:

You GAVE him away and now you have to go through the COURTS to get him back and they said NO.

Actually, no.  Barb and Jenelle came to an agreement between themselves--the court was not involved and did not make a ruling.

And that's unfortunate, if you ask me.  Every time Jenelle claims that Barb took Jace, Barb could respond, "I didn't take him--the court granted me custody, and the only reason the court was involved was that you filed for custody."

As it is now, the most she can say to Jenelle is, "You agreed to it," but Jenelle would no doubt say she didn't really have any choice, blah blah blah.  Jenelle has shown over and over that she does not respect Barb, so it seems to me it would behoove Barb to have the authority of the court behind her.  But she chose not to.

7 hours ago, CaughtOnTape said:

Last night was totally shocking for me that Barb kept her mouth shut and walked out.  Maybe she is getting therapy.  Had she started reacting to Jenelle this way from the getgo they probably wouldn't be where they are relationship wise right now.  She plays into their dysfunction just as much as Jenelle does.

I was impressed with both of them in that scene, and agree that if they'd acted like this all along, instead of fighting and screaming and calling the cops, they would probably be in a much different place right now.  Barb did something stupid (suggest they go away together), Jenelle reacted in a vile manner ("I don't like you"), and they went their separate ways.  Hurt feelings all around, but no escalation.

Minus the MTV crew, and museum staff, I only counted 4 adults? But almost 12 kids...wow, Janelle has no true friends. She had to close the entire place down and probably pay for everyone's tickets to even get those that showed up. Everyone just was glad to have an excuse to drop off their kids on a rainy day. I'm going to try not to let this bday party fail ruin my memories or desires to visit the Children's museum.

I think the way it works is that you rent the function room for the party, and it includes admission to the museum, which is open to other visitors.  She didn't close the entire place down for the party, and I guess you could say she paid for everyone's tickets, but that's just how that works. 

13 hours ago, Spiderella2 said:

I laughed when that brown haired lady in the audience snorted during Leah's speech.  It was truly awful. And Leah then blames it on the lipstick brand and not the fact that she did no practice whatsoever. That was a dose of reality of how the real world gives zero fucks to a reality star washup who hasn't accomplished anything noteworthy. 

A lot of the real world worships the nitwits on this show, unfortunately.  I think the real problem for Leah is that platitudes like "believe in yourself" and "you can do whatever you want" fall a little flat when coming from someone who IS a reality TV star.  It's a lot easier to believe in yourself or think you can do whatever you want when you have a cushion of several hundred thousand dollars a year, and most mature people know that, even idiots who are getting into a lipstick MLM scheme.

And those extensions.  When she was in the car, you could see that the hair in the back of her head ended right at collar length.  I'm reminded that Farrah Fawcett said one bit of wisdom that her mother imparted to her was to remember to comb the back of her hair.

And speaking of the rear view, the scene of Brianna wrestling with the baby seat, with her enhanced ass wriggling around right in front of the camera, was horrifying.  What in the world are the ass enhancers thinking???

How much did Kail or Mtv pay that woman to kiss Kail's ass? No way was that impromptu  since the woman would have to sign a release in order to be filmed.

I'm pretty sure you can sign the release after you're filmed--I remember stories about how when the Real World people would go to a bar, the crew had to chase around people they'd filmed in order to get releases.  I gather that the people whose faces are blurred out are the ones who wouldn't sign. 

I actually liked Kail's reaction to that fan, when at the end the fan said, "You did it," and Kail responded with something like, "You did it!"  That was a very nice thing to say.

But that's the only nice thing I can say about her, because I couldn't help notice how she looked going to that ice cream shop or wherever with Javi and the kids, after she had criticized Jo for wearing sweatpants at home on a Sunday. 

• Love 6
1 hour ago, mamadrama said:

Luis was like that before Brianna had a one night stand with him. This is why you get to know someone before you procreate with them.

Word. 

How can you expect someone to commit to you simply because a baby is on the way after you chose to have random sex with a guy? Two people don't have to be in a relationship to care for and support a child they created. Briana and Luis are a couple of sweathogs who have no business being together. I can fault Luis for saying he would be committed and then choosing not to, but on the other hand, I don't understand expecting someone who you don't know, except what size dick he has, to make such a commitment simply because a baby is on the way.  

• Love 14
22 minutes ago, StatisticalOutlier said:

Actually, no.  Barb and Jenelle came to an agreement between themselves--the court was not involved and did not make a ruling.

And that's unfortunate, if you ask me.  Every time Jenelle claims that Barb took Jace, Barb could respond, "I didn't take him--the court granted me custody, and the only reason the court was involved was that you filed for custody."

As it is now, the most she can say to Jenelle is, "You agreed to it," but Jenelle would no doubt say she didn't really have any choice, blah blah blah.  Jenelle has shown over and over that she does not respect Barb, so it seems to me it would behoove Barb to have the authority of the court behind her.  But she chose not to

Ok, how did I miss that? Lol I think I was thrown off by the "my mom won" text.  And to think she had that ridiculous post-courthouse meltdown knowing she consented to the custody rearrangement.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, mamadrama said:

Dr. Drew can never again credit the show for the falling teen pregnancy rates after the casting of Brianna.  She got pregnant at a young age by a guy she hardly knew, did nothing but bitch and moan about how difficult it was to raise her daughter w/o the financial and emotional support of the father, and then a few years later, she did the same thing all over again.  Where are the scenes of Roxanne (or even Britney) scolding her about not using protection (or at least asking or talking about it).  Why aren't there any scenes like this, with any of the Teen Mons who have second or third babies on this show?  Nope.  Instead, they get screams of congratulations, and fat contracts for another season glorifying pregnancies in less than ideal family situations.

• Love 20
2 hours ago, SPLAIN said:

I think they only let in one child at a time. You can't have too many kids near an animal, especially when they are above a pool of water. I think the insurance on that place wouldn't allow more than one child.

THIS!! Is the type of "life coach" she needs... someone who is going to tell her the truth and reality. It's not impossible, but she's too lazy to actually put the work that a single mother of 3 would have to do to achieve any goal at this point.

• Love 7
21 hours ago, Brooklynista said:

Sadly I would have asked as well. We plan our vacations around when the sea turtles come on land to lay/bury their eggs in Cancun. Its really something to witness. 

I would LOVE to do that!

14 minutes ago, FlowerofCarnage said:

Ok, how did I miss that? Lol I think I was thrown off by the "my mom won" text.  And to think she had that ridiculous post-courthouse meltdown knowing she consented to the custody rearrangement.

You know, it's Jenelle's version of the events. She will spin the hell out of everything just to make it look like Barb is Satan. Jenelle wouldn't dare admit she settled during mediation. Her idiot defenders would question why she would settle with the vile person who took her child away from her. It doesn't fit her narrative. 

• Love 14

Quick question for those with better memories than me.

They keep reiterating 'permanant' custody so was the previous a temporary agreement that didn't hold as much weight. I guess I am asking the difference between the original agreement and the new one in terms of enforcement by the courts.

• Love 2
7 hours ago, ElderPrice said:

I cringed for Leah. That was soooo bad. Did she not have any idea of what she was going to say beyond "the power is within you?" The thing is she would be good at this if the cause was something other than selling crappy lipstick. Her kid has MD, why not speak about that? My cousin's son has had diabetes since he was nine years old (he is now a college graduate). She has become a spokesperson for the diabetes community and is very knowledgeable on the subject. Leah could do the same thing and be a positive presence in people's lives. 

Laughed out loud at Javi. "No invitation? Just walk in and sit? What kind of school is this?" Keep it real, Javi! 

And someone really needs to beat the shit out of Janelle. Jace is not a sweater, no one stole him. 

Leah wouldn't be able to give any kind of speech or presentation about MD because she doesn't know much about it and is probably hoping it will get better or go away like a cold.

• Love 8
6 hours ago, heatherchandler said:

Thank you!  What exactly has she overcome??  

The producers get in these girls' heads and tell them that they are an inspiration, motivational, etc.  And then these idiots go out in the world actually believing that!  That is almost cruel.  

Just like Kail, she thinks she is inspiring to people, but no one is actually wanting to be them!  No one wants their terrible lives.  They are only doing better than most teen moms because a tv station gives them a shitload of cash!  No one has worked to better themselves.  

I really wish these dumbasses were told the truth.

They repeat "if you touch one person" to themselves during the reunion shows like it's a mantra. I suspect it is and that's part of the argument the producers use to cajole them along.

• Love 8
15 minutes ago, crazychicken said:

They keep reiterating 'permanant' custody so was the previous a temporary agreement that didn't hold as much weight. I guess I am asking the difference between the original agreement and the new one in terms of enforcement by the courts.

Jenelle willingly gave Barb full guardianship/custody of Jace when he was an infant. There was no visitation agreement or schedule. Barb was legally his parent and had 100% legal custody of him. Fast forward a few years and her latest soul mate really put the pressure on Jenelle to spend the time to actually follow through on trying to get custody. She hired a family law attorney and they went to court. Instead of having a trial, they went to mediation (because they attorneys told Jenelle she didn't have a snowballs chance in hell) and they worked out a visitation schedule. Barb retained custody and Jenelle got every other weekend and 2 weeks a year when Jace is out of school. The only change was Jenelle having a legal right to visitation.

Edited by lovesnark
  • Love 12
1 hour ago, Quilty said:

I would LOVE to do that!

We have a second home on St Simon's Island in Georgia and we spend our summers there. The sea turtles hatch in July and it is a really big deal. They are protected so everyone goes out of their way to be courteous of them. We have rescued a few babies with broken flippers. They are the sweetest little things ever.

• Love 13
45 minutes ago, crazychicken said:

This is the Power of Attorney that Jenelle executed at that time 

JPOA.png

jpoa2.png

• Love 8
5 hours ago, Pixiebomb said:

Except she didn't say that she would make a good motivational speaker because she overcame that.  

(Pause- wait for it...)

She said she would make a good motivational speaker because she  overcomed that.

Dying here. 

I'm so excited you pointed out that she overcomed it!! Haha!! I almost wanted to rewind when i heard it last night bc i kept thinking, "did she actually just say she overcomed it?" Wow....

Edited by S86226
  • Love 11
17 minutes ago, butterbody said:

Every time someone says they fear for what might happen to Jenelle out in that swamp, I think, "why?". As long as nothing happens to Kaiser, that bitch' s body can be eaten by gators after David bludgeons her for all I care. Karma is a c*** and so is Jenelle.

Jenelle is so vile and bitter, the gators would spit her right out. 

• Love 14

That was painful watching Leah. 

I always cry when babies are born and I did when Stella was born. Glad Luis was there. 

Jenelle sucks. 

Loved seeing Aubree being so excited about the dolphins and the trip im general. Compared to the trip that Jenelle took Jace on there was a big difference. 

• Love 12
7 hours ago, Pixiebomb said:

Except she didn't say that she would make a good motivational speaker because she overcame that.  

(Pause- wait for it...)

She said she would make a good motivational speaker because she  overcomed that.

Dying here. 

Hahahaha 

1 hour ago, butterbody said:

Every time someone says they fear for what might happen to Jenelle out in that swamp, I think, "why?". As long as nothing happens to Kaiser, that bitch' s body can be eaten by gators after David bludgeons her for all I care. Karma is a c*** and so is Jenelle.

This post wins the internet today!

• Love 5

During Kail's photo shoot it looked like her sons had their hands over her crotch area as if to say, "no more"! It was straight out of Awkward Family Photos.

Leah should go back to the tanning salon. She seemed somewhat more qualified for that.

Very cool that Aubrey got to take a trip that reflects her interests. Chelsea and Cole are telling her through their actions that her interests matter and that she matters. It's lovely.

I often wonder if Janelle is so shut down because being in her head is actually worse than being around her.

• Love 16
13 hours ago, ghoulina said:

Not everyone feels this way about childbirth. Sure, it's a bit squicky at times, but it's a very natural thing and I don't think it has to be traumatizing to children. I've known many friends who have had home births with their older children present. They like to help and welcome the child into the world. It can be a really beautiful thing. Honestly, I think the birth of Stella may be the LEAST traumatizing thing the Coven has exposed Nova to. 

I actually can't stand when parents let their little ones witness birth! I have a friend who has six kids and 4 of them home bathtub births. She actually had a professional photographer and videographer there documenting. I mean to each their own. And you are probably right that it's the least traumatizing thing they have put her through but st the same time she's not 9 or 10 or 12 SHES FIVE!!!! Maybe in a zen environment with limited view but nova watched her mother screaming in excruciating pain and witnessed the blood and gore aspect of it all! 

I don't know if you have kids, but my first I had third degree tearing. I myself was actually traumatized. I certainly would NEVER want my daughter to see that! I'm literally about to have my second any minute and I'm dreading this whole thing. I don't think the coven is zen, open minded and cultured enough to have had properly prepared nova on what was going on and she is def too little to understand. 

So while I don't disagree with you that certain families do it that way and it can be ok but they are properly prepared. This so was not the case here. 

• Love 5

Dude, stop being such a hatter *insert 10,000 cry-laughing face emojis*!! 

Seriously though, agree 1,000%. 

• Love 5
9 hours ago, heatherchandler said:

"If you believe in yourself, you can accomplish anything."

She's just paraphrasing George McFly ;)

3 hours ago, LotusFlower said:

Dr. Drew can never again credit the show for the falling teen pregnancy rates after the casting of Brianna.  She got pregnant at a young age by a guy she hardly knew, did nothing but bitch and moan about how difficult it was to raise her daughter w/o the financial and emotional support of the father, and then a few years later, she did the same thing all over again.  Where are the scenes of Roxanne (or even Britney) scolding her about not using protection (or at least asking or talking about it).  Why aren't there any scenes like this, with any of the Teen Mons who have second or third babies on this show?  Nope.  Instead, they get screams of congratulations, and fat contracts for another season glorifying pregnancies in less than ideal family situations.

So if Brianna was on Twitter advertising for a sperm donor, does that mean she got pregnant to intentionally get back on the show? Pretty much the exact opposite of the stated mission of the show? Her entire storyline has been the pregnancy (the other TM2 moms never had a pregnancy be the total of their storyline for a season). So I'm thinking, yeah, Brianna got pregnant for the chance at MTV income.

4 hours ago, StatisticalOutlier said:

As it is now, the most she can say to Jenelle is, "You agreed to it," but Jenelle would no doubt say she didn't really have any choice, blah blah blah.

I think Jenelle even claims the initial signing over guardianship (maybe not the correct legal term) to Barb wasn't really her choice. I seem to remember her acting like it was under duress. I think she wanted Barb to take care of Jace but without a formal arrangement. IIRC Barb presented the papers to Jenelle and was like, "You can sign this or I can file for custody (?)" Total bullsh!t on Jenelle's part, but I think her delusion remains "she had no choice" versus the truth of choosing partying.

Edited by nikita
  • Love 8
21 hours ago, Racj82 said:

Man, did Brittani really wait to go to the damn hospital so she could have a roast session for Luis? 

Fuck the coven so much. Its not even about the guy being a great catch or whatever. He never gets a chance to even fuck up. I wouldn't even feel like trying at this point. Talk when its about the kid and that's it. Stank ass family with no room to judge.

I'm not sure she does anything besides bitch about her sister's baby daddies and stay plastered to her phone all of the damn time. What a depressing life for a young woman.

• Love 8
51 minutes ago, nikita said:

So if Brianna was on Twitter advertising for a sperm donor, does that mean she got pregnant to intentionally get back on the show? Pretty much the exact opposite of the stated mission of the show.

Did she really do this?  

It's also why the whole adoption storyline was such obvious fabricated, bogus storyline b.s.  I can't stand when they insult the audience's intelligence like this.  (Ok, so I know I haven't tuned in to Ken Burns' Vietnam War documentary on PBS, but still....)

• Love 8
22 hours ago, JuliesMommy said:

I seriously didn't know if i should cry or hysterically laugh at leahs segnent.... fuckin sad...lol honestly, at this point in her life, she really SHOULD just continue with trying to date, getting pregnant again...And living her hillbilly ass in the holler with victorias trailer in her backyard, with her dog running around digging thru trash, with her girlses eating cheese balls off the floor...etc. she is a lost cause. All the mtv money in the world couldnt change this bumpkin around.

This image reminds me of Uncle Eddie and family in Vacation. 

• Love 8