Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E13: Winter in Summer

nikita
  • Start Topic

9 hours ago, Christina87 said:

Lord, I never thought I could hate Jenelle more than I already did!!! The cold way she talked to barb made me sooooo mad. "I still don't like you! You don't just take someone's son away!" I swear, if she died tomorrow I wouldn't feel even one bit bad!

But you know the sad thing is Barb would care.  I wish for Barb that she could just wash her hands of Janelle.  I wish she could stop being hurt because of what her kid does.  As a parent how do you do that?  I think if I had a daughter like Janelle, I could disengage.  But then again, I don't know.  I guess it's easy to say until it happens to you.  I hope Barb gets lots of love on whatever social media she is involved in.  Hell I wish we could direct her here.  

• Love 22

I'm so sorry if someone said this already but poor NOVA!!!! Why are they exposing her to LIVE CHILDBIRTH!!

ive mentioned this but I am 39 weeks pregnant with my second. I pushed the first out and plan to push this one out. It's disgusting and bloody and scary! Poor nova is gonna have nightmares witnessing that !!! What's wrong with the coven!!! You expose this kid to wayyyyyy too much!!

I wish they hadn't exposed us! At one point post birth they showed Briana spread eagle with the Dr doing something to her lady parts (stitches maybe?)  While it was blurry, it was still way to visible for my liking.  Isn't anything sacred?

• Love 7
3 hours ago, mamadrama said:

Theoretically, yes. But like the other leeches and MLM people in her life, I am sure she's just using her for the occasional call out on social media. Anyone can call themselves a "life coach" these days. Would've been nice if this one was actually useful. 

To be fair, I enjoyed watching her choke for the entertainment factor. 

Mamadrama!  Hahahahaha

• Love 1

Lord, I never thought I could hate Jenelle more than I already did!!! The cold way she talked to barb made me sooooo mad. "I still don't like you! You don't just take someone's son away!" I swear, if she died tomorrow I wouldn't feel even one bit bad!

But you know the sad thing is Barb would care.  I wish for Barb that she could just wash her hands of Janelle.  I wish she could stop being hurt because of what her kid does.  As a parent how do you do that?  I think if I had a daughter like Janelle, I could disengage.  But then again, I don't know.  I guess it's easy to say until it happens to you.  I hope Barb gets lots of love on whatever social media she is involved in.  Hell I wish we could direct her here.  

Jenelle is an ass, but Barb is an instigator and an agitator. Barb likes the fight, and Barb likes the attention she gets for her martyr role. And Barb wants Jayce to hate David, regardless of the emotional toll on Jayce. More than any kid on this show, Jayce should have been placed for adoption at birth. Barb doesn't really want to reconcile with Jenelle, or improve the relationship. When they get into it, Barb screams just as loud with just as little regard for Jayce standing nearby.

• Love 10

Jenelle is still a middle school mean girl at heart. She kept referring to herself in third person which bugged me as much as her spiteful bitch behavior to her mother. I feel like she came alive and lit up when she saw an opportunity to rip into her mother in front of the crew. Barbara's feelings were hurt but she kept it to herself and didn't engage in an argument with her psychopath daughter because it was Kaiser's birthday. She has enough decency to keep outbursts away from the children as much as possible.

Chelsea's family vacation was cute, no comments.

Someone on here referred to Kail's head as an "acne covered buttocks" and it slayed me, I think of it whenever I watch her scenes. But as someone who didn't finish college themselves I do give her some props for getting through it, though barely, even though she had mtv money and lots of free babysitters to help her. 

I agree with everyone saying that motivational speaking is not Leah's calling. I do applaud her for wanting to do something good and wanting to help people (while getting paid appearance fees) and I wish i had a solution for her. Maybe she should find a charity cause she really cares about and devote some of her life to that, and work her way up to speaking to the public about it.

Briana: I enjoy seeing these labor scenes just because I've always found birth interesting and I've given birth myself. Britney, the older sister, has always been the unsung hero of briana's scenes in my opinion, even back in the TM3 days. She has wit that I approve of. I appreciated that Briana's family was supportive of her and no one made the birth about them or about Luis drama once push came to shove. (ha)

Edited by blueorchid
  • Love 10
24 minutes ago, blueorchid said:

Jenelle is still a middle school mean girl at heart. She kept referring to herself in third person which bugged me as much as her spiteful bitch behavior to her mother. I feel like she came alive and lit up when she saw an opportunity to rip into her mother in front of the crew. After watching this, I hope that one day David smacks her around and makes her feel the way she tries to make her mom feel. I hope her children are safe and away when it happens.

Chelsea's family vacation was cute, no comments.

Someone on here referred to Kail's head as an "acne covered buttocks" and it slayed me, I think of it whenever I watch her scenes. But as someone who didn't finish college themselves I do give her some props for getting through it, though barely, even though she had mtv money and lots of free babysitters to help her. 

I agree with everyone saying that motivational speaking is not Leah's calling. I do applaud her for wanting to do something good and wanting to help people (while getting paid appearance fees) and I wish i had a solution for her. Maybe she should find a charity cause she really cares about and devote some of her life to that, and work her way up to speaking to the public about it.

Briana: I enjoy seeing these labor scenes just because I've always found birth interesting and I've given birth myself. Britney, the older sister, has always been the unsung hero of briana's scenes in my opinion, even back in the TM3 days. She has wit that I approve of. I appreciated that Briana's family was supportive of her and no one made the birth about them or about Luis drama once push came to shove. (ha)

I cant condone the slapping around thing personally. I don't wish that on anyone but there is also kids involved and potentially around to see all that. No one needs any of that. I know you said you hope the kids aren't around but that's why I don't wish domestic abuse on anyone. That situation can't be controlled. 

I wish garbage ass dudes would stop giving Jenelle the time of day and she was forced truly live the life of single mom. Someone take that MTV money away. Let's see how tough you are and how much you don't need barb when you live life like a real single mom.

I give Kail props for nothing. She made finishing college harder by continually having kids and basically paid her way through. Basically, I would be appalled by someone not making it through school with her resources. If she can go three to four years without creating another baby daddy scenario I will give her props.

• Love 13

Jenelle is completely delusional and if it weren't for the years of history on film, she could almost be convincing in her narrative. But just the nasty way she spoke to Barb and knew she touched a nerve with her comments and wouldn't let it go was scary. It's mind blowing how truly evil someone can be towards another human being, let alone their own mother. I hope the hateful bitch is taken to task on the reunion. But I know that's a pipe dream.

Loved Chelsea's family vacation. Such a stark contrast between her scenes and Jenelle's. 

Loved the shade Javi threw Kail. 

I cringed trying to watch Leah's speech. I bet it wasn't even spliced together to make her look worse. I believe she is truly that terrible with public speaking. She can't even get a coherent sentence out anywhere else.

• Love 23
10 hours ago, jumper sage said:

@Mkay, @Christina87and @Linny - AWESOME!

I've been slacking due to some new meds that make me feel like a zombie. Ugh But thank you to all the ones who find all the goodies, especially since I can't get Jenelle's anymore. Y'all rock! All the above and @druzy, too.

9 hours ago, mamadrama said:

I could actually buy Leah as a motivational speaker, if she'd ever actually overcome anything. Or if she were motivational. Or a good speaker...

I was waiting on the part of the speech where she tells everyone when times get tough, yell monkey.  

• Love 20

@ghoulina I agree with everything you said above. Regarding Chelsea and Aubree, getting to take vacations and those types of things are PRIVLEDGES. Aubree is old enough to know how to behave and be appreciative that her parents (meaning Cole and Chelsea) arranged this trip for her interests. I'm not saying Aubree wasn't appreciative and respectful but a gentle reminder doesn't hurt. I didn't see anything wrong with what Chelsea said. 

Nova being at the birth was also the least traumatic thing- yes they could have had someone watch her but it didn't bother me. I don't think she will have nightmares or anything like that. She probably didn't see much she was hanging out on the sofa probably coloring or playing during the pushing. She will treasure the memory of being there I think. 

• Love 17

**There is such a huge difference between Watson and Ensley,  Watson smiles and has an awareness and look of curiosity about what is happening.  You can see him engaging in what's going on around him.  He coos and babbles at people.   Poor Ensley looks dull eyed and uninterested in what's happening around her.

If I could take Kaiser, I would.   I would do all I could to reverse the damage those assholes have done to him by playing with him and speaking lovingly and calmly.  Plus give him a nice cute nickname for him to grow accustomed to then legally change Kaiser to an appropriate name.

Leah ~ am I remembering correctly that around March/April this year she was posting on Instagram about being a life coach?  (I need to go back and check her thread.)  I think Leah has pulled herself out of the gutter and cleaned herself up, but I don't think she has ever admitted to having a problem with the pillses.   That whole motivational speaking thing was bait to lure unsuspecting women in to sell that awful lipstick!  She was so awkward with the repeating of "Um, i don't know."

• Love 22
2 hours ago, ghoulina said:

So far, other than the cheating, he's done nothing to prove he'd be a bad father or is a horrible dude. Is the Coven just being OTT as usual? Or is he putting on a front? Sometimes I get the sense that he's the kind of dude that will only be involved if he's into the girl....and he hasn't really stopped carrying a torch for Brianna yet. 

I love this....he's done nothing to prove he's a horrible dude....other than cheat on her knowing full well she was pregnant.  I mean....honestly?  He cheated on her.  While Roxanne and Brittany can take a seat, I totally get why Briana doesn't trust him to do shit.  Yeah, she wasn't void of responsibility for sleeping with some guy she barely knew, but that doesn't absolve him of his culpability in CHEATING.  They apparently had an agreement to try to make it work for the kid and he went and stuck it in the first girl willing to fuck him.  So spare me the "oh he's trying so hard" trope.  She has every right to look at him with caution.  NOW he comes up with the sweet, kind declarations of wanting to have a family....where was that when he was bumping uglies with another girl?  I wouldn't believe a word the kid said either.  So far he's SAID a whole lot but not DONE a whole lot.  Briana has her own things to work out in terms of her issues but Luis isn't exactly some paragon.  He fucked up, this is what he gets to deal with.  Maybe he should've thought about that before falling into bed with someone else when his girlfriend was pregnant at home.

1 hour ago, Kellyee said:

Jenelle is an ass, but Barb is an instigator and an agitator. Barb likes the fight, and Barb likes the attention she gets for her martyr role. And Barb wants Jayce to hate David, regardless of the emotional toll on Jayce. More than any kid on this show, Jayce should have been placed for adoption at birth. Barb doesn't really want to reconcile with Jenelle, or improve the relationship. When they get into it, Barb screams just as loud with just as little regard for Jayce standing nearby.

Bingo.

Barb deserves her due credit for dealing with Jenelle and raising Jace, she's done a good job.  But let's not make it seem like she's some meek grandmother who only bakes cookies and has sweet words for Jenelle every time they talk.  Just like Luis, Barb isn't absolved of the shit she does just because Jenelle is a rancid skeezy loser.  She had a hand in making her that way.  She needs therapy to deal with her anger just as much as Jenelle does.  Because when Jenelle gets going it's not like Barb just sits there and kindly blinks while Jenelle unloads.  She cusses and screams and hurls insults as well.  Last night was totally shocking for me that Barb kept her mouth shut and walked out.  Maybe she is getting therapy.  Had she started reacting to Jenelle this way from the getgo they probably wouldn't be where they are relationship wise right now.  She plays into their dysfunction just as much as Jenelle does.

As fun as it was to see Aubree enjoying herself I really wish they'd have found another place to go.  Aquariums in general need to be put out of business.  Seeing that poor bird being forced to barely fly back and forth for the entertainment of humans made me feel like an asshole.  Find some Dolphin habitat where Aubree could have seen them in their natural setting rather than having to perform for the humans.  I just can't with zoos and aquariums anymore.

• Love 9

CaughtOnTape, I agree about Luis. He's all talk, no action. Briana did a voice over saying she was about to go on maternity leave, so I'm assuming she worked throughout the entire pregnancy. Luis has had nine months to get his shit together and still doesn't appear to have a steady job. He should've been saving money and preparing this entire time. I think the Coven being so awful to him makes him more of a sympathetic character than he deserves to be.

• Love 10
42 minutes ago, nikita said:

Because she's jonesing, poor girl.

I absolutely hate thinking about what her future is going to look like.  The poor thing was born with drugs in her system and I have no doubt she is around when they are smoking pot so she is really exposed to it. She going to grow up in a home filled with drug abuse, loud fights, and likely violence.  And, if David sticks around, which is doubtful, she will likely end up a victim of abuse herself after witnessing it for years.  If he doesn't stick around, she will get to be around for a revolving door of men that Jenelle is willing to let her in pants which puts her children at a higher risk for sexual abuse. Add on the fact that is likely has permanent brain damage and will be deformed due to them not taking her to a doctor to get a helmet after leaving her in her carrier too long and she doesn't stand a chance.

• Love 10

I surely don't see it as anyone here having any sympathy for Luis. I see it as those bitches are putting the entire blame on his lap. They seem to forget Briana is just as responsible for the mess she is in, if not more. Roxanne can turn those witchy fingers on herself, too. How about going after Briana the way they go after the guys? Let Luis do his thing, whatever it may be and let the chips fall where they may. If he fails at doing what he said he was going to do, so be it. Lesson learned. Get that child support document filed and suck it up, Briana. You knew what a deadbeat dad he is. You had options. Can't blame Luis for not standing up and being the guy you want him to be when you are hardly anything to write home about.  

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 15
4 hours ago, ghoulina said:

I guess I don't think one incidence of cheating makes someone a horrible person. It certainly is a horrible thing to DO. But unless it becomes chronic, I don't think it has to determine your entire personhood. 

Look, I'm not trying to nominate Luis for sainthood here. And I never ONCE said they should get back together. But I don't necessarily think a guy who cheats on a woman is 100% going to be a bad father. I was saying I hadn't seen any evidence he was going to be a bad father. He was at the baby shower, he was at every doctor's appointment, he came over to rig up the carseat, he was at the birth. He's never yelled at her, he's always nice to Nova. I just don't see anything he's done that would warrant Brianna or her mother and sister acting like they've been saddled with the worst possible baby daddy ever. 

At the end of the day, this why you get to know a guy and use discernment when deciding who to procreate with. It's just as much on Brianna as it is on Luis. 

I think the outlook is quite different if you are the one who's been cheated on.  Usually it just takes once to end the trust.  And it's not like he's done a whole lot to change her view.  He's still not got a steady job and can't seem to do anything without her suggesting it first.

And I'm not about to give him props for doing what he should be doing.  He came over to rig up a carseat?  Really?  That's what absolves him of destroying trust?  Wow.  Well that's setting the bar low.  Especially when he could't even do it without her coming down there to explain it to him first.

The cheating is so much NOT on Briana it's not even funny.  Should she have been more cautious when she slept with a boy she barely knew?  Yes.  Does that mean she deserved to be cheated on?  Fuck no. 

• Love 5
14 hours ago, MinorL said:

Jenelle has zero redeeming qualities. 

I remember in either the first or second reunion show, sad dr. panda asked Babs if she felt Jenelle was loveable and Babs said no. People, including myself thought it was an awful thing for a mother to say about her daughter. However, now I see that it was and is the truth. Babs surely knows Jenelle is a sociopath but as a mom can't accept it. Jenelle is so dead emotionally that she cant recognize the fear in Jace's whole being anytime Lurch is mentioned. It sounds awful but the best thing that could have happened for Jace beaides having been put up for adoption woyld have been for Jenelle to have overdosed back when she was on heavy drugs. 

• Love 19
20 minutes ago, BlancheDevoreaux said:

I absolutely hate thinking about what her future is going to look like.  The poor thing was born with drugs in her system and I have no doubt she is around when they are smoking pot so she is really exposed to it. She going to grow up in a home filled with drug abuse, loud fights, and likely violence.  And, if David sticks around, which is doubtful, she will likely end up a victim of abuse herself after witnessing it for years.  If he doesn't stick around, she will get to be around for a revolving door of men that Jenelle is willing to let her in pants which puts her children at a higher risk for sexual abuse. Add on the fact that is likely has permanent brain damage and will be deformed due to them not taking her to a doctor to get a helmet after leaving her in her carrier too long and she doesn't stand a chance.

The CPS report confirms your thinking they smoke pot around her. The first visit must have been a surprise one as the case worker noted the smell of marijuana in the room the baby was in. My prediction is they'll have a knock down, drag out and one of them will finally call the cops. Someone will get arrested, they'll say it's over, they'll get back together. Lather, rinse, repeat. After more fights and some time, one of them will want a divorce and a huge battle for THE LAND will ensue. Personally, I hope he takes her to the cleaners and she's left with nothing but her Etsy decor and her clothes. 

• Love 16

I cringed for Leah. That was soooo bad. Did she not have any idea of what she was going to say beyond "the power is within you?" The thing is she would be good at this if the cause was something other than selling crappy lipstick. Her kid has MD, why not speak about that? My cousin's son has had diabetes since he was nine years old (he is now a college graduate). She has become a spokesperson for the diabetes community and is very knowledgeable on the subject. Leah could do the same thing and be a positive presence in people's lives. 

Laughed out loud at Javi. "No invitation? Just walk in and sit? What kind of school is this?" Keep it real, Javi! 

And someone really needs to beat the shit out of Janelle. Jace is not a sweater, no one stole him. 

• Love 20

I just finished watching.

I'm sorry/not sorry to say this but I had secondhand embarrassment for Leah during her motivational speech. I've been rooting for her this season but that "speech" was just all over the place.

She just kept reiterating the same key words "inspirational" & "power is from within" over and over again without being clear of the topic.

Was she talking about lipstick and how it empowers women? Or a woman has power within to do what she wants in life? See? I'm all confused on what she was talking about...that other bitch is using her for her followers and knew she'd fuck up. Jesus Christ Leah!

To outsiders, Jenelle's family trip made them look like a happy family. Too bad we know the horror that the family is behind closed doors. Oh, I could've been fine without watching UBT climb down the coconut tree as his burnt pasty legs unglued itself on the way down. ? I'm pasty like the next Irish gal and I know enough to wear SPF 5000.

Kailyn can save it with the Master's Degree. She's looking for an excuse to not get a job. What's next? Phd? Pfft. She wants to be a Doctor of business with no job. Maybe she can get pointers from creepy doctor David.

• Love 15
52 minutes ago, CaughtOnTape said:

I think the outlook is quite different if you are the one who's been cheated on.  Usually it just takes once to end the trust.  And it's not like he's done a whole lot to change her view.  He's still not got a steady job and can't seem to do anything without her suggesting it first.

And I'm not about to give him props for doing what he should be doing.  He came over to rig up a carseat?  Really?  That's what absolves him of destroying trust?  Wow.  Well that's setting the bar low.  Especially when he could't even do it without her coming down there to explain it to him first.

The cheating is so much NOT on Briana it's not even funny.  Should she have been more cautious when she slept with a boy she barely knew?  Yes.  Does that mean she deserved to be cheated on?  Fuck no.  And if you think that - wow.  

So if you hook up in a club a couple of times with someone and then that person you hooked up with hooks up with someone else, is that cheating? It didn't seem like they were really in a relationship at all, much less a committed one.  Yep he needs to step up because babies need all kinds of support and he is equally responsible. But Brianna and the coven wailing about how he CHEATED is OTT.  They didn't even know each other a month!

• Love 14
4 minutes ago, poeticlicensed said:

So if you hook up in a club a couple of times with someone and then that person you hooked up with hooks up with someone else, is that cheating? It didn't seem like they were really in a relationship at all, much less a committed one.  Yep he needs to step up because babies need all kinds of support and he is equally responsible. But Brianna and the coven wailing about how he CHEATED is OTT.  They didn't even know each other a month!

This is a moot point and question.  He admitted to and took responsibility for cheating.  Doesn't matter what I believe or what it seemed like, he took responsibility for it.  Period.

• Love 2
8 minutes ago, CaughtOnTape said:

This is a moot point and question.  He admitted to and took responsibility for cheating.  Doesn't matter what I believe or what it seemed like, he took responsibility for it.  Period.

So, then the Manson Girls should stop bitching about it and move on.

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 12
1 hour ago, AirQuotes said:

Now that I think about it the poor baby is probably second hand stoned.  

And second hand cigarette smoke as well. I'm not 100% sure but I think Jenelle still smokes cigarettes. And probably UBT as well. So if it isn't pot smoke it's cigarette smoke. 

Leah smokes too. They all try hard to keep it off camera but they're not fooling anybody. Ali has enough health problems as it is, let's throw in second hand smoke in there too.  Pretty sure Dr. Tsao isn't aware of that.

• Love 8
12 minutes ago, Miss Chevious said:

And second hand cigarette smoke as well. I'm not 100% sure but I think Jenelle still smokes cigarettes. And probably UBT as well. So if it isn't pot smoke it's cigarette smoke. 

Leah smokes too. They all try hard to keep it off camera but they're not fooling anybody. Ali has enough health problems as it is, let's throw in second hand smoke in there too.  Pretty sure Dr. Tsao isn't aware of that.

Exactly.

Allergies my ass. Pfft.

• Love 6

So no shock that Kail's degree is pretty worthless. I mean great for getting it but she chose a worthless field. If she was actually talented with her MTV connections should could have landed some sort of media gig down the road without the degree. 

Now she'll go to grad school for business apparently. Which is something more marketable. Something she should have done before wasting 6 years in school. 

Edited by ClassyCourtHeels
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, MyPeopleAreNordic said:

I kind of agree. I think Leah likes to "play" at different things: nursing student, advocate mom, make-up artist, tanning salon wanna-be-owner, motivational speaker etc....but in the end she's just playing. She's Leah and she is what she is. Just accept it and go be Leah in all your WV-stereotype glory. We'll stop trying to get you to do more, but you've gotta admit you aren't ever doing more, Leah.

Exactly. She's like a child. A new toy comes along - "Oooooh, that looks really fun!" Until it's not. 

I don't think Leah is a horrible person like Kail or Jenelle. But I do think she's really lazy and immature, and she was an idiot to ruin marriages to TWO hard-working providers. 

• Love 14
10 minutes ago, ClassyCourtHeels said:

Now she'll go to grad school for business apparently. Which is something more marketable. Something she should have done before wasting 6 years in school.

I think Kail is in for a rude awakening if she decides to pursue a graduate degree in business. Undergrad communications programs have a reputation for being super easy. A master's program in business marketing is tough, and it's easier than an MBA  program or a grad program in finance or MIS.  MS in Marketing requires classes in supply chain management and marketing analytics.  I doubt Kail even knows what that is.

I also laughed as she was patting herself on the back for graduating when she still had coursework to complete. Does anyone know if she actually completed all her classes?

Edited by poeticlicensed
  • Love 7

I just can't with the stupid MLM lipstick sales pitch not so cleverly disguised as a "motivational speech."

In the car on the way:

Leah:  Tonight I hope this really influences all the women that's there to be successful.  And also know their worth and know their power comes from within.

Leah's upline in passenger seat:  You really want to make a difference.  It starts now.

Leah: I know.  I'm nervous.  I'm not going to say that I'm not nervous because I am.  I'm really f**king nervous but I'm not.  I'm excited.  It's so weird.

In the meeting room:

Leah's upline:  You just talk about the basic stuff.  Open their mind and remind them.  and do your stuff.  You have to do this.

Leah:  I just wanted to make sure it went with the business.

Upline:  It does.  All of this does.

Nevermind.  I can't.  It was all so painfully awful that I can't transcribe it.  Leah was uncomfortable because she knew it wasn't a motivational speech at all.  It was a sales pitch.  She is a terrible actress.

• Love 12
3 hours ago, druzy said:

I did too. He looked so disappointed when they only allowed Aubree in the pool area.

Right?? I didnt even know he was part of their group until the end when they added his name and "nephew" to it...i figured he was some random kid that wandered in their group and they just let him stay there. Lol 

• Love 6
13 hours ago, Rebecca said:

There's nothing motivational or inspirational about Leah. She is so empty-headed she thinks she can just repeat cliched buzzwords and that will somehow motivate people. What a crock.

"If you believe in yourself, you can accomplish anything."  Okayyyy that is really great information.  I was laughing like the brunette in the back.  

4 hours ago, poeticlicensed said:

...So what's her compelling story? I got knocked up and I have a special needs kid, but it didn't styop me from getting knocked up again and I was lucky enough to get hooked up with a TV show. I'd pay zero dollars to hear that story   

Thank you!  What exactly has she overcome??  

The producers get in these girls' heads and tell them that they are an inspiration, motivational, etc.  And then these idiots go out in the world actually believing that!  That is almost cruel.  

Just like Kail, she thinks she is inspiring to people, but no one is actually wanting to be them!  No one wants their terrible lives.  They are only doing better than most teen moms because a tv station gives them a shitload of cash!  No one has worked to better themselves.  

I really wish these dumbasses were told the truth.

3 hours ago, CaughtOnTape said:

As fun as it was to see Aubree enjoying herself I really wish they'd have found another place to go.  Aquariums in general need to be put out of business.  Seeing that poor bird being forced to barely fly back and forth for the entertainment of humans made me feel like an asshole.  Find some Dolphin habitat where Aubree could have seen them in their natural setting rather than having to perform for the humans.  I just can't with zoos and aquariums anymore.

I was beyond disgusted that they went there!  I was actually surprised to come here and not see people posting with outrage!  I am outraged.  I was horrified to see that poor bird forced to fly back and forth.  And the tiny little dolphin enclosure.  Anyone who has seen or heard of Blackfish knows how terrible this is.

It just shows how absolutely ignorant Chelsea is.  I mean, yeah animal abuse is great fun.

• Love 8

Regarding Noah, I'm wondering if the aquarium only allows one child in the dolphin area at a time. Since meeting Winter was Aubree's thing and not her cousin's, that may explain why he got the short end of the stick. There may also have been scheduling constraints if other families had booked time following Chelsea. 

• Love 5
5 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

Regarding Noah, I'm wondering if the aquarium only allows one child in the dolphin area at a time. Since meeting Winter was Aubree's thing and not her cousin's, that may explain why he got the short end of the stick. There may also have been scheduling constraints if other families had booked time following Chelsea. 

True..lol 

14 hours ago, mittsigirl said:

It is said that only the good die young.

Not fair that someone so innocent and good dies so young,

yet Jenell seems to thrive. Not saying I wish her dead. Life is never fair.

Oh that saying is total bullshit...LOL. Think about all the young men who die while committing robberies and the like. mhmm. 

And I'd say Jenelle is thriving now, but for the longest time, she wasn't. It was only a few years ago that she was addicted to heroin, with $0 in her bank account, getting evicted from her apartment, no money to pay her bills, etc. 

• Love 3

Wait, what episode ARE we talking about? The one I'm talking about is when Jenelle left court and announced that her mother won the custody battle and that's why I was mocking Jenelle for saying how evil her mother was b/c she would not give up just b/c Jenelle was crying. 

But I don't recall anything about Babs suggesting a vacation or Leah public speaking. So I feel like there's a new episode that I haven't watched yet and I'm in the wrong thread LOL. 

• Love 1
4 hours ago, BlancheDevoreaux said:

Leah is still pushing the rehab for "anxiety and depression", I see.  Loved her saying she would make a good motivational speaker because she overcame that.  No, you overcame addiction to pills but still haven't overcome your inability to be honest about it.

Except she didn't say that she would make a good motivational speaker because she overcame that.  

(Pause- wait for it...)

She said she would make a good motivational speaker because she  overcomed that.

Dying here. 

• Love 21