Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E06: Don't Cry Over Spilled Tea

• Start Topic

Leeann's boyfriend seems like a nice, thoughtful guy. The engagement setup was perfect. He must like her brand of insane because I think he can do better.

What a weird reason for a party. "Let's get together and talk shit about each other! It'll be fun!" SMH. Brandi is very two-faced and I wish she'd use the other one. She used Leeanne when she and Stephanie were fighting but now that they've made up, she's eager to freeze her out of the group. I really can't stand Brandi.

• Love 13
6 minutes ago, LilaFowler said:

What a weird reason for a party. "Let's get together and talk shit about each other! It'll be fun!" SMH. Brandi is very two-faced and I wish she'd use the other one. She used Leeanne when she and Stephanie were fighting but now that they've made up, she's eager to freeze her out of the group. I really can't stand Brandi.

Very weird reason for a party - especially since it was pile on LeeAnn event.  I'm not taking sides, because all of these women are awful, but damn.  I'd get defensive too if everyone was bitching on me.  There wasn't a single question that didn't involve someone bitching about LeeAnn.

What is the over/under on Cari and Mark's relationship?  I don't see this lasting at all.

De'Andra's black and red number in her talking head was not flattering.  Not a good look for her.  Also her comments during the tea were super bitchy.  Not a fan.  

Something's wrong when ditzy blonde Cameron, who I hated at first, is my favorite!  

• Love 4

I can't stand the dusty rose dipshit, who throws a conniption fit over how rude it was for Brandi to give the gifts and invite people in front of her and then says "I didn't really care because we aren't friends." Shut up forever and always Kameron. Kameron is an ugly person inside and out. She continues to harp on Brandi's bad manners, which has managed to derail how many parties now? Which is worse Brandi's brief transgressions or Kameron's endless lessons on manners? 

In the promo for next week, I'm loving LeeAnn's Robert Durst hot microphone moment. She's a psycho.

Edited by HunterHunted
  • Love 21
1 hour ago, dosodog said:

If Rich is truly what he seems?

He's in my all time top 5 of RH men.

I've always wondered if he's in it for the show.  He was featured on Dallas SWAT on A&E for a couple of years.  I was shocked to see him in season one of RHoD.  I always thought he was a hottie, but seeing him with LeeAnn made me question that sentiment!  Maybe he's just a reality tv famewhore, who knows. 

Edited by CSunshine76
  • Love 5

D'andra seems smart enough to know that they're not supposed to clear the air and resolve their issues, so the tea party was probably just the set-up to introduce the trip to Mexico.  She threw me off a bit, though, when she started rolling her eyes at LeeAnn for pulling out the old song and dance about her mother abandoning her.  

As silly as the motivation for the tea party was, it was more fun to watch than the past 11 episodes of OC we've been given.  

Brandi makes bird noises, too!  *swoon*

• Love 15

Leanne is completely zonkers, but that was a truly thoughtful engagement her guy pulled off.  

I really like Carey.  She works hard and truly seems to want to foster a good relationship with her daughter.  I'm not sure I could stay with Mark if I was in her shoes; particularly after viewing this episode.   He really seems to resent his own kid.  

Im in the minority on here in that I really like Brandie and Stephanie.  For the life of me, I don't get Leanne's fixation with trashing Stephanie.

• Love 10
2 hours ago, ShawnaLanne said:

Leanne is a crazy assed  mess, and I usually can't stand her - I'm sure I'll go back to that in a minute,  but I'm happy for her. That was the most thoughtful proposal I've seen on reality.

Perfectly stated.  Hard to tell for sure through a tv screen, but......what I get from these to is that they really love each other and even more, they support each other.  I think they both get that life is hard and that they value having a partner who they can trust to lean on during the hard times.  

Leanne must come off a little different in real life from what we see on tv - at least to a degree.  Seems she has many people who like her and support her - although with limits as we saw in this episode.

Anyway, I was really touched by the proposal and I was happy for both of them.  I sure hope she is able to reign in her temper, though.  

Dallas and OC back-to-back are hard to take.  Too much shrieking and fighting.

• Love 12
2 hours ago, jaybird2 said:

mark is a selfish -ss!..he acts like he hates that child!!

I would never choose a man as my surgeon that acts like that!

Team Brandi all the way....she is the most real...

Kameron....barf

Loved Rich's proposal.  

Mark, you are as insecure as Shannon Beador.

• Love 10
1 hour ago, CSunshine76 said:

I've always wondered if he's in it for the show.  He was featured on Dallas SWAT on A&E for a couple of years.  I was shocked to see him in season one of RHoD.  I always thought he was a hottie, but seeing him with LeeAnn made me question that sentiment!  Maybe he's just a reality tv famewhore, who knows. 

Wow- I wondered if that was him!

• Love 1

LeAnne is a nut but I enjoyed watching her having so much fun and being so free at the carnival and then getting such a thoughtful proposal.  I'm not buying the LeeAnne Larkin, motivational speaker extraordinaire, BS though.

I really hope Mark's extreme resentment of Zuri is just for TV, but I doubt he's that good of an actor.  That poor kid.

I know it isn't nice to talk negatively about the kids, but Brandi's kids just seem like such brats almost every time they are on.  

Was Pretty Pink Princess's talking head about the white limo and skirt length a joke or was she serious?  God.  I can't stand her.  I hate, hate, hate the way she talks, the way she moves her face, the stupid shit she says, and really just about everything about her.  And her tea hat was stupid.

D'Andra's tea outfit was a hot mess.

I like Brandi's coral dress and coral lipstick on her in her talking heads.  She looks decent in her light blue dress talking heads too -- she actually has eyes.

Gosh, it's so surprising that the Talking Shit Tea blew up.  I fully believe the guy they were talking about from the dog wash(?) got his gossip from LeAnne, she loves gossiping and has been shown gossiping with randos at every big event.  I loved D'Andra calling bullshit on LeeAnne trotting out the old I was an abandoned carnie orphan chestnut yet again.  

• Love 10
5 hours ago, RedheadZombie said:

I can't believe how much my opinion has changed on Cary.  She seemed like such a shallow climber last season.  This season I'm really liking her.  I don't know that it's good that the audience sees more of Zuri, but I enjoy watching them interact.  Mark is just revolting.  He seems to have a 19th century mentality where the children spend 95% of their time in the nursery with nanny, and never, ever eat with the adults.

Mark is an obvious man-child, and incredibly self-involved and needy.  Whining about a fetus stealing his wife's time.  He's a major loser.  And since Cary busted her ass helping him build that business, I hope she gets half in the divorce.  I thinks it's her personality that draws the patients.  She seems to do most of the work while he's off fussing over fashion. 

His behavior at dinner was embarrassing, and even Kameron and hubby were clearly shooting each other looks.  And good for Cary for refusing to allow him to take Zuri to bed.  He was probably going to give her a little pop, or tell her that she ruined dinner and stole mommy's attention from him.  He wants the child in bed when he gets home and out of his way.  I guess Cary should be waiting for him in a negligee and stilettos, with a martini and the latest edition of Vogue.

This!!!! Last season I found him creepy and awkward, but he has crossed over into psycho scary town. His blazing insecurities and their forced sexual escapades are sickening.  He needs a shrink. Carrie needs to plan her escape from this wacko!

• Love 10

I'm loving Deandra, simply because she will call Leann out on her shit. Yes, you did just give a woman's empowerment speech, now you're going to smack talk a bunch of women? No Bueno. Then, at her "tea", she was rolling her eyes HARD at Leann's sob story. She's right. How many times is Leann going to trot out her carny past??? You're a grown ass woman. Take some responsibility for your own life. 

But I guess if even your boyfriend proposes at the carnival, it might be kind of hard to let go of the past. 

Okay, but back to this "tea". First of all - why are we calling it an Honest-Tea, if everyone is getting shit faced drunk? 

Second, Brandi doesn't learn. She was chastised for giving Cary and Stephanie their gifts in front of Kameron, who wasn't invited to Memphis. So.....she thinks it's a good idea to give Kameron an "apology gift" from her trip in front of everyone else? Sigh....

And Kameron needs to fucking let it go. You aren't friends. She didn't invite you. Who cares? 

And I really don't think Brandi and Leann were ever really friends. I think they were both using each other in the moment, but clearly still talking smack about each other to other people. Let's just call it what it is and move back into our separate corners. 

Why on earth would these women be questioning what kind of doc Leann is going to for whatever procedure she's having done??? How is that even relevant? 

Cary and Mark. Wow. That dude is a CHILD. He had a mental breakdown when Cary got pregnant???? That says it all. He is clearly so jealous of his daughter. I don't think he even LIKES her. All the other adults at dinner were able to make conversation and semi-ignore the 4-year-old playing up. But Mark? NO, Mark is sitting there not saying a word, stewing in his seat, barely able to contain his anger. And then he makes a comment to Cary - "Can you even pretend to make an effort?" She's your kid too! Why don't YOU discipline her? I legit think he hates that kid and it makes me nervous. 

• Love 21
3 hours ago, yourmomiseasy said:

Was Pretty Pink Princess's talking head about the white limo and skirt length a joke or was she serious?  God.  I can't stand her.

I think she was serious. But Brandi wasn't the only one with the wrong skirt length, according to her rules. So I think she just really has it out for Brandi. 

• Love 5

What the heck with Brandi cussing like a sailor so many times at the prim and proper tea party from hell it had to be bleeped out numerous times? Use your words, Brandi. She really does not fit in with "Dallas Society".  Sorry, she is and will always be trailer trash. And her kids are brats. No, Brandi, you do not need a third child. Learn how to discipline the two you have. 

LeeAnn is lucky to have that guy. Even though it took him 8 yrs to propose. She will never find another to put up with her crazy. 

Why do some women get pregnant when they know their husbands don't want a kid? It's not fair to the kid. Cary's husband is a total asshole and a shitbag of a father. There is just no other way to describe him. 

Edited by bichonblitz
  • Love 9
1 hour ago, ghoulina said:

I'm loving Deandra, simply because she will call Leann out on her shit. Yes, you did just give a woman's empowerment speech, now you're going to smack talk a bunch of women? No Bueno. Then, at her "tea", she was rolling her eyes HARD at Leann's sob story. She's right. How many times is Leann going to trot out her carny past??? You're a grown ass woman. Take some responsibility for your own life. 

But I guess if even your boyfriend proposes at the carnival, it might be kind of hard to let go of the past. 

Okay, but back to this "tea". First of all - why are we calling it an Honest-Tea, if everyone is getting shit faced drunk? 

Second, Brandi doesn't learn. She was chastised for giving Cary and Stephanie their gifts in front of Kameron, who wasn't invited to Memphis. So.....she thinks it's a good idea to give Kameron an "apology gift" from her trip in front of everyone else? Sigh....

And Kameron needs to fucking let it go. You aren't friends. She didn't invite you. Who cares? 

And I really don't think Brandi and Leann were ever really friends. I think they were both using each other in the moment, but clearly still talking smack about each other to other people. Let's just call it what it is and move back into our separate corners. 

Why on earth would these women be questioning what kind of doc Leann is going to for whatever procedure she's having done??? How is that even relevant? 

Cary and Mark. Wow. That dude is a CHILD. He had a mental breakdown when Cary got pregnant???? That says it all. He is clearly so jealous of his daughter. I don't think he even LIKES her. All the other adults at dinner were able to make conversation and semi-ignore the 4-year-old playing up. But Mark? NO, Mark is sitting there not saying a word, stewing in his seat, barely able to contain his anger. And then he makes a comment to Cary - "Can you even pretend to make an effort?" She's your kid too! Why don't YOU discipline her? I legit think he hates that kid and it makes me nervous. 

This cant be a good look for his practice. If true or not Carrie is making him look like a loon, needy, man child.... and well his behavior doesn't help. I wouldn't want to go to that man for surgery

• Love 5
13 hours ago, enchantingmonkey said:

D'andra seems smart enough to know that they're not supposed to clear the air and resolve their issues, so the tea party was probably just the set-up to introduce the trip to Mexico.  She threw me off a bit, though, when she started rolling her eyes at LeeAnn for pulling out the old song and dance about her mother abandoning her.  

As silly as the motivation for the tea party was, it was more fun to watch than the past 11 episodes of OC we've been given.  

Brandi makes bird noises, too!  *swoon*

Loved D'Andra calling LeeAnn out on her crap both at the speaking event and the Honestea.  LeeAnn tries so hard to work her "story" to get sympathy and it's just old, over used and no one cares. 

I had to snicker at Kameron schooling on the proper etiquette of a tea... and then she talks with food in her mouth. Miss Manners she is not. Of course it's probably hard for her to even chew with that duck mouth of hers. 

Brandi is quite talented with her impersonations, voices and now bird noises.  More please...

Correct me if I'm wrong because I don't watch New Jersey or Atlanta, but this seems like the only franchise with young children frequently on screen.  And... I'm not sure this is such a good idea.  While the kids are a big part of the lives of some of the howives and I like to see their interaction, when we are shown what an asshole some of the dads are (Mark I'm looking at you with MAJOR stinkeye!), it is really, really cringe worthy.  I don't think that was acted and it was very uncomfortable and makes me worry for the kid. 

The proposal... I'm of the opinion that this wasn't a surprise at all.  I'd bet LeeAnn knew what was going to happen.  Or maybe it was just spoiled with how many takes they may have had to do to get the balloons to pop.  That said, I do think Rich has genuine feelings for her.  He definitely had the look of love in his eye when he was proposing and giving her that stunner of a ring.  He knows what he's getting into also.  Bless his heart... 

• Love 9

Aww, Rich's proposal to Leeann was truly sweet.  As truly insane as she is (as evidenced by next week's preview), there is still something like every week that makes you root for Leann, even it is just for like one minute.

D'Andra continually calling out Leann is awesome.  I would love for her to bring her BS-meter and use it on all housewives. The Honestea is a ridiculous idea for real life but perfect for the Real HoWives.

I laughed out loud when Brandi mentioned the Mark is gay rumor and Leann turned and said, oh. well there we go.  The way she said that was hilarious.  (And I agree with Cary that it is offensive to spread the he is gay rumors as an insult.)

Cary needs to take Zuri and run.  What is Mark's redeeming quality? Being rich?  Cary seems like she could do way better.  I like her this year but I didn't like her at all last season and I can't remember why.  Maybe it was her gross scenes with Mark adn not actually her.  

Hopefully, we never have to hear Kameron complain about Brandi not giving her a present again.  I thought Brandi was trying to play nice by bringing her a gift bag and Kameron was just rude about it.  I think that Kameron expected Brandi to be falling all over her because she is the spoiled rich girl pretty princess and Brandi is the new money from the trailer park but Brandi doesn't care about that.  Is Kameron's whoel thing an act gone wrong?  Like she thought she would come off as cute and witty?

Brandi's kids seem wild in every scene.  It seems ill-advised to have another kid when she seems worn out already - just to get a boy.

• Love 13
6 minutes ago, iloveit said:

Brandi's kids seem wild in every scene.  It seems ill-advised to have another kid when she seems worn out already - just to get a boy.

It could be that Brandi tinkers too much in the Jesus Juice when she's supposed to be nurturing and doing things with her daughters. I'm not against her having a cocktail in the evenings, but their lack of displine might because she takes too much time out for her luncheons, shopping and day drinking with her friends. 

Is having a boy her idea (to hold on to her husband) or his idea? I'd say that boys are more rough and tumble than girls but hers seem like little hellcats. 

• Love 7
24 minutes ago, iloveit said:

Cary seems like she could do way better.  I like her this year but I didn't like her at all last season and I can't remember why.

SAME. I keep trying to resist liking her, because I feel like I have a really good reason for disliking her. I just can't recall what it is.....

• Love 2
6 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

What the heck with Brandi cussing like a sailor so many times at the prim and proper tea party from hell it had to be bleeped out numerous times? Use your words, Brandi. She really does not fit in with "Dallas Society".  Sorry, she is and will always be trailer trash. And her kids are brats. No, Brandi, you do not need a third child. Learn how to discipline the two you have. 

LeeAnn is lucky to have that guy. Even though it took him 8 yrs to propose. She will never find another to put up with her crazy. 

Why do some women get pregnant when they know their husbands don't want a kid? It's not fair to the kid. Cary's husband is a total asshole and a shitbag of a father. There is just no other way to describe him. 

If shes trailer trash I'd much rather hang with her then that stuck up snob pink lady so fake.... who cares if she used a curse word they are adults and its not like children are around.... they try to use manors to act better then anyone I'm with Brandi F78k em lol

• Love 9
29 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

If shes trailer trash I'd much rather hang with her then that stuck up snob pink lady so fake.... who cares if she used a curse word they are adults and its not like children are around.... they try to use manors to act better then anyone I'm with Brandi F78k em lol

Pink Priss didn't seem to mind LeAnn calling Cary the "C" word, which I find that word more offensive than the F bomb, just like she thought Brandi's dress was too short but had zero to say about Cary's above the knee hem! She is as fake as they come IMO. 

• Love 11

In this instance, I think Mark was right being pissed Zuri was there, it was an adult dinner.

Kameron and hubby didn't bring their kids along

I like Cary,  but I'm thinking this was a dickish passive-aggressive move to just agitate Mark.

Edited by sheetmoss
  • Love 4
7 minutes ago, sheetmoss said:

In this instance, I think Mark was right being pissed Zuri was there, it was an adult dinner.

Kameron and hubby didn't bring their kids along

I like Cary,  but I'm thinking this was a dickish passive-aggressive move to just agitate Mark.

I can actually see some sort of passive-aggressive back and forth going on with BOTH of them, in regards to Zuri. 

But Mark's behavior still scares me. Kameron's hubby commented, as Cary was taking Zuri out, that the little girl was adorable. Mark said something like, "Maybe". And when he told Cary that anything Zuri didn't eat, SHE (Cary)would have to eat? He just seems super possessive, resentful, and angry. 

• Love 12
9 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

I can actually see some sort of passive-aggressive back and forth going on with BOTH of them, in regards to Zuri. 

But Mark's behavior still scares me. Kameron's hubby commented, as Cary was taking Zuri out, that the little girl was adorable. Mark said something like, "Maybe". And when he told Cary that anything Zuri didn't eat, SHE (Cary)would have to eat? He just seems super possessive, resentful, and angry. 

Mark may not be fond of/relate to  babies/little kids kind of parent to start.  When Zuri gets older he may be the very doting dad.

The meal was lobster, not anything kid friendly to start so he knew their would be issues from the get go as  little kids are really picky eaters on the best of days

In the end, it was wasted $$ food, so I can kind of get where Mark was coming from

• Love 1
On 9/18/2017 at 11:31 PM, HunterHunted said:

I can't stand the dusty rose dipshit, who throws a conniption fit over how rude it was for Brandi to give the gifts and invite people in front of her and then says "I didn't really care because we aren't friends." Shut up forever and always Kameron. Kameron is an ugly person inside and out. She continues to harp on Brandi's bad manners, which has managed to derail how many parties now? Which is worse Brandi's brief transgressions or Kameron's endless lessons on manners? 

Word!  Furthermore, if some bitch wants to correct my manners, she'd better be doing it in her grown up voice!

8 hours ago, iloveit said:

Hopefully, we never have to hear Kameron complain about Brandi not giving her a present again.  I thought Brandi was trying to play nice by bringing her a gift bag and Kameron was just rude about it.  I think that Kameron expected Brandi to be falling all over her because she is the spoiled rich girl pretty princess and Brandi is the new money from the trailer park but Brandi doesn't care about that.  Is Kameron's whoel thing an act gone wrong?  Like she thought she would come off as cute and witty?

I think so!  And apparently enough people in her immediate circle let her get by with it, so she thinks it's true.

Interesting to me that Cary, who does not want to be involved in the other women's fights, wrote that question designed to blow things up between Leanne and Brandi.  Then she TH's about "typical Leanne".  I'm still pissed that she got away with saying she never said that Leanne was up to her old tricks, just because she didn't use those exact words.  I wonder what she and her husband are up to - are they trying to create a storyline?  Is he really such a baby and do-nothing father?  Are they both too egotistical that they don't realize how terribly he's coming off in the way they behave?  Inquiring minds want to know.  **Although I am Team Mark in that the kid shouldn't have been at the dinner party :)

Edited by princelina
  • Love 4
49 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

I'm always surprised by this Mark is gay thing when it's increasingly obvious that Mark is a creepy controlling Sleeping with the Enemy abusive control freak. The reason he cooked the food for their wedding is because he's a control freak. The reason he dresses Cary is because he's a control freak. He goes back and forth about Zuri because kids aggravate his OCD, but a kid traps Cary to him until he wants to discard them both.

• Love 23
1 hour ago, sheetmoss said:

I do agree but I also wonder if maybe something happened like a babysitter cancelled.  It's not like Cary is 100% attached at the hip to Zuri. She clearly does other things. 

• Love 3

How was Cary's "why do you hang out with Leeann when you don't like her," in anyway just a poorly worded version of Brandi's concern that Leeann was talking about her behind her back? I think she was fishing and wanted to see what Brandi would say and then had to backtrack.

• Love 5

Yeah, Cary's too smart and self-aware to write it that way when she meant something else. That was a total pot-stirring move and I don't think anyone really bought it. With the mess that she has at home with her husband, I almost can't blame her for pointing the spotlight anywhere other than her own life. I don't even understand why she's letting them film Mark. He is clearly some creep who resents his own child. I feel sorry for that kid. He's never shown much interest in her now that I think of it. Cary was supposed to be his trophy wife, the Barbie doll that he dressed up and trotted out to make himself look good to others. Not much use in that when she prefers to be at home with the kid. He's pissed and not hiding it well.

• Love 8
15 hours ago, yourmomiseasy said:

I know it isn't nice to talk negatively about the kids, but Brandi's kids just seem like such brats almost every time they are on.  

Was Pretty Pink Princess's talking head about the white limo and skirt length a joke or was she serious?  God.  I can't stand her.  I hate, hate, hate the way she talks, the way she moves her face, the stupid shit she says, and really just about everything about her.  And her tea hat was stupid

Brandi is definitely not down with discipline, is she?  Maybe we shouldn't be jumping on the bed.  You think?!

Kameron's waxing poetic on tea party attire for some reason made me think of when I worked at a fancy job in downtown Dallas and we'd get invited to parties with dress codes like "garden casual."  I never had a clue what to wear.  Silly me, thinking those were on invites to HELP.

Leanne is one of those people who just throws out the most outrageous thing she can think of when she's backed into a corner and knows it will stop people in their tracks.  I appreciated D'Andra saying the c word was not ok but really wished Cary hadn't started to walk away.  All that said, wow that preview is scary as shit if it's not misleading somehow.

• Love 1

D'Andra blurting out "LEEANN!" in the most "over this shit" way imaginable as soon as LeeAnn said, "My mother abandoned me" was everything and more.

This must happen in real life way more than we see and we see her tell her life story 35689 times an episode.

• Love 15

Wow, Mark's anger at Zuri during dinner was palpable. That glazed over angry look while she was playing under the chair. I actually visualized a pillow suffocation when he said "No no no, I'll take her to bed".  Of course  I'm overreacting, but that's exactly what popped into my head. 

"Why don't you get Zuri to clean up!!" Mark, you are a twat.

• Love 14

I can appreciate that Brandi acknowledges that her kids aren't well behaved but seeing the way she tries to discipline her children, it's no wonder they don't take her seriously. She has no sternness to her voice, lol. 

Why is Kameron still talking about this invitation? Brandi handled it poorly but at the end of the day, surely she can understand why Brandi wouldn't want to invite her on such a personal trip.

Mark is an asshole. I don't think there's any explanation needed.

Rich is one of my fave husband/bfs on the RH franchise. That proposal was so sweet and thoughtful. I don't know if Leanne just blabs without thinking or if she speaks with the design to offend and be outrageous...but that said, I do think she was on the right track for calling out Cary. 

I don't even know what to make of that preview. Leanne sounds like she needs an exorcism. 

• Love 6

I wasn't really liking D'Andra last week with the whole stepson issue, but I absolutly loved her this week when she called out Leanne. Her eye rolling when Leeanne started with her "my mother abondened me" story was pretty awesome.

Another thing that I liked was Stephanie's rendition of Leaane's life in her talking head, that was funny.

I do agree, the proposal was very sweet.

• Love 3

Mark is an ass.

There is something so off with Pink Princess, her facial expressions really throw me off and I cannot put my finger on what it is.  

10 hours ago, RHJunkie said:

I don't even know what to make of that preview. Leanne sounds like she needs an exorcism.

What do we think Leanne's therapist is thinking about that crazy behind the door convo?  That was seriously nuts.

Leanne is a bit crazy in a boil your bunny sort of way.  I do love how she pulls the "My mother didn't want me," out whenever she feels like playing the sympathy card but seems like the girls are a little over it.   I did like Rich proposal, understated but heart felt, let's see if the wedding really happens and if it does, it will be a Bravo event for sure.  

A group vacation in Mexico? Oh that will be wonderful, tequila and tempers!  Not like none of the other Housewives have ever gone to Mexico and come out of it unscathed, rinse and repeat.  

• Love 4
16 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Mark is an ass.

There is something so off with Pink Princess, her facial expressions really throw me off and I cannot put my finger on what it is.  

What do we think Leanne's therapist is thinking about that crazy behind the door convo?  That was seriously nuts.

Leanne is a bit crazy in a boil your bunny sort of way.  I do love how she pulls the "My mother didn't want me," out whenever she feels like playing the sympathy card but seems like the girls are a little over it.   I did like Rich proposal, understated but heart felt, let's see if the wedding really happens and if it does, it will be a Bravo event for sure.  

A group vacation in Mexico? Oh that will be wonderful, tequila and tempers!  Not like none of the other Housewives have ever gone to Mexico and come out of it unscathed, rinse and repeat.  

Her therapist is probably thinking that she should have never agreed to do this on camera because Leanne is proving to be the opposite of a ringing endorsement for her effectiveness as a therapist, haha.

• Love 6