Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E21: Reunion Part 2

• Start Topic

10 minutes ago, ZaldamoWilder said:

How dare you leave out John John and Morgan Heritage Napkins. 

True.  Just so I can round out all my off topic questions - is her husband one of the creators of Game of Thrones?  It lists a Van Patten and I thought maybe it was him. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tim_Van_Patten

He's Vince's uncle, Tim

Not a creator but he directed some.

Edited by Ki-in
  • Love 3
12 minutes ago, ZaldamoWilder said:

True.  Just so I can round out all my off topic questions - is her husband one of the creators of Game of Thrones?  It lists a Van Patten and I thought maybe it was him. 

I'm pretty sure Amanda Peet's husband is one of the creators of Game of Thrones

9 hours ago, film noire said:

That's probably true. Ramona, Sonja and Luann are so witless & selfish, it's likely they'd be completely unconcerned about the actual impact of their actions, caring only about avoiding anything tiresome or annoying to them.

Thanks for proving my point.

2 hours ago, KungFuBunny said:

Can someone explain what the heck Tinsley is talking about?

She has said this on numerous interviews and now on this show in regards to the ex.

“I was accused of something I didn’t do”

She was arrested for criminal trespass on Nico’s property. She is the one who called 911 herself. She was told by dispatch that there was a trespass warning in place which she said she knew about. She was told by dispatch to come to the police station and they would send someone else to retrieve her belongings, She was told to leave the property and if she was there when they went by she would be arrested. She chose to stay until the police arrived.

What was she accused of that she didn’t do?

I wish she had said, Nico invited me over, I was there in the house with him when he suddenly kicked me out, leaving me stranded outside with my bag still in the house. Unfortunately this isn’t what happened. She gave me the impression from her 911 call that she went stalking and tried to get in and freaked out when he wouldn’t answer the door.

I think the boyfriend's family was trying to make it out like Tinsley was the aggressor and he just put her in the hospital in self-defense.   

37 minutes ago, nexxie said:

She and Carole probably clashed about the primary - she hinted at it. Glad it didn't ruin their friendship!

I think it refers to Kyle using Lisa's ponies on Beverly Hills in order to change the subject.

I think it was Eileen that tried to use the mini ponies to deflect from a fight in LVP's backyard.  The Brussels sprouts is from this season on OC.  There was a fight going on at dinner (where else?) and Peggy is just sitting there eating and interjects with "brussels sprouts good!"

Edited by yourmomiseasy
  • Love 6
9 hours ago, film noire said:

That's probably true. Ramona, Sonja and Luann are so witless & selfish, it's likely they'd be completely unconcerned about the actual impact of their actions, caring only about avoiding anything tiresome or annoying to them.

That's a blanket statement and pretty unfair.  Just because someone voted for a candidate you didn't endorse does not mean they are unconcerned about the impact.  Wow.   I don't know any of these ladies personally but I'm not going to say that they are selfish and unconcerned about the rest of us because they declined to state who they voted for.

• Love 14
56 minutes ago, ZaldamoWilder said:

I don't know what this means, but the tea that was in my mouth is now sprawled out on my keyboard.

giphy.gif

Someone on RHBH pointed out Lisa Vanderpump's ponies by the pool as a distraction from an uncomfortable conversation.  The new girl on RHOC, not wanting to get involved in the cat fight taking place in front of her, continued eating her dinner, pointing out that the brussel sprouts were good.

Glad I could make you laugh; you've made me wipe down my own screen more than a few times! :D

• Love 5
2 hours ago, KungFuBunny said:

Can someone explain what the heck Tinsley is talking about?

She has said this on numerous interviews and now on this show in regards to the ex.

“I was accused of something I didn’t do”

She was arrested for criminal trespass on Nico’s property. She is the one who called 911 herself. She was told by dispatch that there was a trespass warning in place which she said she knew about. She was told by dispatch to come to the police station and they would send someone else to retrieve her belongings, She was told to leave the property and if she was there when they went by she would be arrested. She chose to stay until the police arrived.

What was she accused of that she didn’t do?

I wish she had said, Nico invited me over, I was there in the house with him when he suddenly kicked me out, leaving me stranded outside with my bag still in the house. Unfortunately this isn’t what happened. She gave me the impression from her 911 call that she went stalking and tried to get in and freaked out when he wouldn’t answer the door.

From my understanding (limited as it may be) Tinsley and Nico had hooked up multiple times after the restraining order or whatever was issued so she felt that by him inviting her over those previous times made the order null and void.

Also, I think there was another woman at the house when she showed up which added another level of craziness.

• Love 5
35 minutes ago, ZaldamoWilder said:

It's Tim Van Patter, Vincent's uncle 

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, HunterHunted said:

It's actually closer to $50,000 or $60,000. The same fabric that it was originally upholstered in is $2300 a yard. You need about 20 yards to upholster a sofa, maybe more because this is a patterned fabric. There is also labor to do it. The fabric alone is $46,000.

Every time Bernadette opens her mouth, she confirms so much of what Bethenny has said about her. How hard would it have been to say "I don't have a relationship with Bethenny, but I hope to get to know my granddaughter" or " I'd like to make my own relationship with my grandchild." Heck it's not even that hard to say "I can appreciate my granddaughter's curiousity. However, my relationship with Bethenny is so poisoned that I don't have any faith that I could form a relationship with her child independent of Bethenny." But everything comes out of her mouth in a slightly immature and vindictive way. It's a window into why Bethenny is the way she is.

Holy cow.  $2300/yd!  Is it hand plucked unicorn hair spun into gossamer fine thread by fairies that is then handwoven by an army of elves and dyed using the tears of puppies?  I actually make my own fabric starting from raw fiber, so I know how much work is involved, but $2300/yd is a lot.

• Love 13

I can't really grapple with Bethenny's appearance on this reunion.  At one point her dress collar appeared to be undone, and then it was redone again.  And her hair looked like it had those clip-in highlights that little girls sometimes use.  Her style is not my style, but generally I think she looks good.  This was a miss. 

If I had to place a wager, I would guess that Luann didn't vote at all. 

As a lark, I googled "Bryn Hoppy," and, WOW, is there a lot of content out there.  Dozens (hundreds?) of paparazzi shots, articles -- it's actually sort of creepy.  Yes, new content will constantly be generated, but that old stuff will be there forever, the same way that photos of me with my ex of 10 years ago keep appearing as "memories" on FB.  (Ew.)  Bethenny is deluded if she doesn't realize that.  Though I do sort of agree with Carole that by the time Bryn is old enough to Google that shit, she'll likely already have a good sense of the dynamic between her parents.

As a mother, I can't even imagine saying "I have no feelings for her at all" about my daughter, to a reporter.  Even Tamra Judge, who is an awful human being, only talks about wanting to reconcile with her daughter.  I don't even like Bethenny but damn, Bernadette, that is some icy cold shit.  

• Love 12
7 minutes ago, yourmomiseasy said:

Holy cow.  $2300/yd!  Is it hand plucked unicorn hair spun into gossamer fine thread by fairies that is then handwoven by an army of elves and dyed using the tears of puppies?  I actually make my own fabric starting from raw fiber, so I know how much work is involved, but $2300/yd is a lot.

It's a silk velvet. I don't know how hard that is or isn't to make.

I was one of those people who was moaning about Carole getting it reupholstered in the original until I took at the price. It's hard to nitpick her if she doesn't want to spend as much as a very nice car on a single sofa. She recently redid her apartment. It looks great. It's possible that she spent as much as $60,000 on it. Weighing the two--updated apartment vs sofa.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Vanderboom said:

The only thing that would make it better? If we could work the Churchills and the Nigerian soccer team into the story.

Don't forget Saudi royalty and John-John on a yacht. 

57 minutes ago, psychoticstate said:

Frenchie rubs me the wrong way.  If Sonja is so crazy about Rocco, why isn't she dating Rocco?

She wants Frenchie for the sex, and Rocco to wine her and dine her and tell her how awesome she is. She's definitely using Rocco. Frenchie is probably using her. 

• Love 16
5 minutes ago, ladle said:

As a mother, I can't even imagine saying "I have no feelings for her at all" about my daughter, to a reporter.  Even Tamra Judge, who is an awful human being, only talks about wanting to reconcile with her daughter.  I don't even like Bethenny but damn, Bernadette, that is some icy cold shit.  

Tamra's daughter would be open to reconciliation if Tamra would do the one thing the daughter has repeatedly asked her not to do which is talk about her on the show! So what does Tamra do? She Talks about her on the show, and even tried to blame her relationship with Eddie! No Tamra, this is all on you.

Normally I am for parents making sure the grandparents are in the grandchild's life even if they don't get along as long as there's no abuse in the past. But I agree with Bethenny on this one. Bernadette seems toxic and should be kept away from Brynn.  

3 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

She wants Frenchie for the sex, and Rocco to wine her and dine her and tell her how awesome she is. She's definitely using Rocco. Frenchie is probably using her. 

Exactly

• Love 4
15 hours ago, PhilMarlowe2 said:

I'm actually shocked that Sonja and Luann voted for Trump. Especially Luann.

I need proof that Sonja actually voted!  I'm disgusted with Luann.

I'm certainly with Carole on Tinsley's story and half the couch apparently voting for DT (I refuse to type his name, and yeah, I'm petty enough to deny him the middle initial he loves so much when he speaks of himself in the third person).  But she needs to remember that none of that changed the election, NY was comfortably for Hilary; FL was not.

Tinsley, it's not cute that you are such an airhead you forgot to vote.  "It's not your thing" is what you say about sushi, not voting.  THis may all have been cute when you were 21, but not now, and not in another 10-15 years.

B's story about DT.  Stupid and annoying.  Let's start with - the question was "do you know" either candidate.  Almost bumping into someone isn't "knowing" them - B just needed to be able to have a story after the first 4 did.

And she bumped into him when doing "the walk of shame" leaving Dennis' apt?  Hmmm...thought this was a serious relationship she was in...in which case there's no "walk of shame" leaving the apt in the morning.  I think of the expression as "Jeez, what was I thinking, how did I get here, why did I have sex with that person (usually along with how much did I drink last night)?"  If they were in a serious relationship, no surprise she would stay overnight; there are certainly reasons they aren't living together - like her daughter, that he's married (oops!).....  Why didn't she have clothes stashed at the apt anyway?  Where was this apt anyway?  DT doesn't seem like the type to go on long walks in any neighborhood, how did she bump into him anyway?

Anyone know if Dennis has ever filed for divorce?  I hadn't thought about the convenient timing of the "break-up," but those who said it was fake are probably right.

B can get over talking about a large number of texts defined as "torture."  Everything is torture for her, if things aren't going her way.  Now, if Jason really did turn the computer around when she had authorized FaceTime phone calls with Brynn, that's bad.  But it's "go back to court and complain" type thing.  I don't have kids, but is it really logical to have FaceTime rights to the child when they live in the same city and you have her half the time???  Seems overkill to me.

Loved that Sonja said she wouldn't be concerned if her breast popped out....OF COURSE she wouldn't, likely by that time in the reunion she was annoyed it hadn't already happened. 

Tinsley and her story of abuse.  I can feel bad for her, but she seemed to be acting like this was some great love story.  Didn't I read that they never appeared in public together, and he basically had her on the "down low"?  Not much of a relationship, and therefore so many reasons she should have gotten herself out.

• Love 12
44 minutes ago, psychoticstate said:

I don't know any of these ladies personally but I'm not going to say that they are selfish and unconcerned about the rest of us because they declined to state who they voted for.

I don't feel bothered by Ramona and Luann voting for Trump -- they're in the upper tax bracket, Ramona might still be considered a small business owner, they're older Caucasian women -- all of these things skew Republican. This doesn't make them inherently bad people. Normally they wouldn't be asked about this kind of stuff, but the election -- and Carole's passion and Ramona's ambivalence -- was a storyline this year.

IMG_20170813_141900_186.jpg.c68519fdfc52f15d06e4f5566113d50b.jpg

Sonja Morgan, however, fancies herself as a gay icon (amongst many other delusions). She voted for an anti-LGBT administration. There's a *big* disconnect there.

• Love 11
7 hours ago, Alonzo Mosely FBI said:

Why WHY WHY did Andy not ask B if Dennis Shields is divorced yet ?

If the elevator button says PH,  it's a penthouse in my book! :-) 

But does it say PH on the elevator button?  Not all top floors have a PH for a button. Typically a real penthouse has the whole top floor, maybe their own private elevator.  but I agree with bethenny that constantly referring to your apartment as "the penthouse" is pretentious. Even if it was a typical huge whole floor place. It's like someone in the suburbs constantly referring to their home as "the mansion".   Even if you have a 20,000 square foot house, can you imagine saying, "why don't you come around to the mansion tonight?"

• Love 23
33 minutes ago, ladle said:

I can't really grapple with Bethenny's appearance on this reunion.  At one point her dress collar appeared to be undone, and then it was redone again.  And her hair looked like it had those clip-in highlights that little girls sometimes use.  Her style is not my style, but generally I think she looks good.  This was a miss. 

I thought her makeup looked nice though.  She looked soft and dewy.  

33 minutes ago, HunterHunted said:

It's a silk velvet. I don't know how hard that is or isn't to make.

I was one of those people who was moaning about Carole getting it reupholstered in the original until I took at the price. It's hard to nitpick her if she doesn't want to spend as much as a very nice car on a single sofa. She recently redid her apartment. It looks great. It's possible that she spent as much as $60,000 on it. Weighing the two--updated apartment vs sofa.

You wouldn't be hard pressed to find one for 1/10th of the cost.  Of course it might not have a fancy designer label attached.

• Love 1
9 minutes ago, Lemons said:

But does it say PH on the elevator button?  Not all top floors have a PH for a button. Typically a real penthouse has the whole top floor, maybe their own private elevator.

I have a friend who lives in a building where all the units on the top floor, of which his is one, are designated "PH," as in "PH-1," "PH-2," etc., and their HOA fees are like $100/month more than non-PH units.  He said he would gladly forgo the PH designation for $100 a month.

• Love 4

Here is a tour of Luann's (former?) apartment with Tom - it's big by NYC standards (look, if it takes more than 1 minute to take a full tour, it qualifies as big here) but I don't think it's penthouse-ish. She could technically be right, though! Nice terrace.

Edited by Luciano
  • Love 3

Here is a tour of Luann's (former?) apartment with Tom - it's big by NYC standards (look, if it takes more than 1 minute to take a full tour, it qualifies as big here) but I don't think it's penthouse-ish. She could technically be right, though! Nice terrace.

The terrace is probably the best thing about that apartment.

• Love 12
5 minutes ago, Luciano said:

The comments section tho?  LOL!!  I swear the internet has no chill, they're way more savage than we are, for what it's worth.  

It actually does look like the apartment wraps around at least two sides of the building.    

Penthouse, Husband, Paris, Terrace, all sounds like:  I got broads in Atlann'a. Panda, Panda, Panda, Panda.

She's got fabulous walkaway.  I would bust my ass if I ever tried to pivot and move at the same time like that.

• Love 11
39 minutes ago, Mrs peel said:

I need proof that Sonja actually voted!  I'm disgusted with Luann.

I'm certainly with Carole on Tinsley's story and half the couch apparently voting for DT (I refuse to type his name, and yeah, I'm petty enough to deny him the middle initial he loves so much when he speaks of himself in the third person).  But she needs to remember that none of that changed the election, NY was comfortably for Hilary; FL was not.

Tinsley, it's not cute that you are such an airhead you forgot to vote.  "It's not your thing" is what you say about sushi, not voting.  THis may all have been cute when you were 21, but not now, and not in another 10-15 years.

B's story about DT.  Stupid and annoying.  Let's start with - the question was "do you know" either candidate.  Almost bumping into someone isn't "knowing" them - B just needed to be able to have a story after the first 4 did.

And she bumped into him when doing "the walk of shame" leaving Dennis' apt?  Hmmm...thought this was a serious relationship she was in...in which case there's no "walk of shame" leaving the apt in the morning.  I think of the expression as "Jeez, what was I thinking, how did I get here, why did I have sex with that person (usually along with how much did I drink last night)?"  If they were in a serious relationship, no surprise she would stay overnight; there are certainly reasons they aren't living together - like her daughter, that he's married (oops!).....  Why didn't she have clothes stashed at the apt anyway?  Where was this apt anyway?  DT doesn't seem like the type to go on long walks in any neighborhood, how did she bump into him anyway?

Anyone know if Dennis has ever filed for divorce?  I hadn't thought about the convenient timing of the "break-up," but those who said it was fake are probably right.

B can get over talking about a large number of texts defined as "torture."  Everything is torture for her, if things aren't going her way.  Now, if Jason really did turn the computer around when she had authorized FaceTime phone calls with Brynn, that's bad.  But it's "go back to court and complain" type thing.  I don't have kids, but is it really logical to have FaceTime rights to the child when they live in the same city and you have her half the time???  Seems overkill to me.

Loved that Sonja said she wouldn't be concerned if her breast popped out....OF COURSE she wouldn't, likely by that time in the reunion she was annoyed it hadn't already happened. 

Tinsley and her story of abuse.  I can feel bad for her, but she seemed to be acting like this was some great love story.  Didn't I read that they never appeared in public together, and he basically had her on the "down low"?  Not much of a relationship, and therefore so many reasons she should have gotten herself out.

The way she is acting with Scott?(coupon man not sure about his name), I believe that it was a love story for Tinsley.

She appears to fall in love pretty quick.

• Love 2
30 minutes ago, Lemons said:

But does it say PH on the elevator button?  Not all top floors have a PH for a button. Typically a real penthouse has the whole top floor, maybe their own private elevator.  but I agree with bethenny that constantly referring to your apartment as "the penthouse" is pretentious. Even if it was a typical huge whole floor place. It's like someone in the suburbs constantly referring to their home as "the mansion".   Even if you have a 20,000 square foot house, can you imagine saying, "why don't you come around to the mansion tonight?"

Yes, it is pretentious to call it a penthouse however it is crass to comment on it(B not you:-))

i will take this apartment/penthouse. It is too die for, imoImo

• Love 7
2 hours ago, ZaldamoWilder said:

It's just privilege lol, but minorities don't have the luxury of not caring.   It's almost how I like to explain "reverse racism" - what's a reverse u-turn?

A Sonja sexual position when she's humping a car?

2 hours ago, BBHN said:

A move used by Sonja when she is behind the wheel of a car after one too many drinks? ;)

Hah...we have similar naughty thoughts

• Love 3
54 minutes ago, Ki-in said:

Tamra's daughter would be open to reconciliation if Tamra would do the one thing the daughter has repeatedly asked her not to do which is talk about her on the show! So what does Tamra do? She Talks about her on the show, and even tried to blame her relationship with Eddie! No Tamra, this is all on you.

Oh believe me, I completely agree with this.  I am no Tamra fan!  But as awful as Tamra is, I can't imagine her saying about her daughter the shit Bernadette has said about Bethenny.

5 minutes ago, film noire said:

when you've reached the point you're causally yammering on about sticking things up your ass, Robert's Rules of Orders has sailed out the fucking window. 

I really want this to be the title of my autobiography. 

• Love 8
21 minutes ago, Luciano said:

12 minutes ago, ZaldamoWilder said:

The comments section tho?  LOL!!  I swear the internet has no chill, they're way more savage than we are, for what it's worth.  

It actually does look like the apartment wraps around at least two sides of the building.    

Penthouse, Husband, Paris, Terrace, all sounds like:  I got broads in Atlann'a. Panda, Panda, Panda, Panda.

She's got fabulous walkaway.  I would bust my ass if I ever tried to pivot and move at the same time like that.

Yooo. The comments really are brutal! There were people in there being quite generous, though...guessing a two-year timeline for this marriage.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, yourmomiseasy said:

I think the boyfriend's family was trying to make it out like Tinsley was the aggressor and he just put her in the hospital in self-defense.  

I have never seen any articles where the Fanjul family has said Nico put her in the hospital in self-defense. They have said that she is crazy and stalkerish

• Love 1
1 hour ago, psychoticstate said:

For some people, it is.  It's a personal subject.  People vote for a variety of reasons, no one should feel as though they have to say who they voted for or explain why.  Honestly, it's become a rude topic based on how a few respond to the answers.

"Typical Trump voter?"  Exactly what is a "typical Trump voter?" 

It's my opinion that the reason none of the housewives  would admit voting for Trump is because the profile of a Trump voter is not flattering.  I can't get into any further because it would be off topic. That's what I thought when no Trump voters came forward. 

• Love 13
21 hours ago, DelicateDee said:

Why?  Because of who they might have voted for?  

No. Because they tried to hide (badly at that) who they voted for.

It's like fucking a guy you won't take home to meet your friends or family -- deep down, you know there's something shameful about the person.

13 hours ago, motorcitymom65 said:

And she voted for Andy's candidate. While the other gals who didn't still have jobs. Kind of proves the point. 

Exactly -- there's no Red Scare happening (other than Bethenny's dress -- she should have gone with a sleek sleeveless turtleneck cut vs that weird Nancy Reagan billow). 

Edited by film noire
  • Love 14
18 hours ago, JakeyJokes said:

No. Granted my gaydar sucks and I have been oblivious af when gorgeous men have practically told me verbatim that they have wanted to do what Luann won't discuss at the table and Dorinda finds unnatural between a man and a woman! Still! I don't see it. He has feminine features and is a modern, crusty, hipster type, but I don't get a gay vibe.

On this I am SO Team Carole!!! My great-grandma voted during the first year that women legally could, and she told me they all went on a bus and men told them that their vote wouldn't count (she voted for Coolidge because her father told her to). I work as an election judge every year. I have more respect for the person who votes for the person I didn't vote for than I do for the person who just, y'know, doesn't care all that much and doesn't vote. The people who stayed at home elected our current president just as much as the ones who really did.

Tinsley was MAYBE starting to grow on me just a bit.  Still hate her arrested development style but whatever, no one is making me wear it.  BUT the fact, she as a woman closer to AARP than the prom, says voting isn't her thing??  WTF?  I guess since it doesn't matter in day to day life to this woman of privilege WHO gets elected she couldn't care less.  This attitude disgusts me and now she does.  The 3 didn't vote for my candidate but at least they exercised their right that our strong suffragettes fought for not that long ago.   Fuck you Tinz!  

• Love 18
2 minutes ago, film noire said:

No. Because they tried to hide who they voted for.

It's like fucking a guy you won't take home to meet your friends or family -- deep down, you know there's something shameful about the person.

So wrong! ? 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, BBHN said:

The terrace is probably the best thing about that apartment.

I agree. The terrace is nice. Feel like we didn't see much of the actual "penthouse", though. The entry hall, the living room, down another hall to the kitchen. That's it. No bedrooms, no bathrooms. Are there any other rooms??? 

• Love 1
3 hours ago, LIMOM said:

It is actually astute, imo. Look how people responds assuming that they voted for 45.

they are not looking to lose fans. Point blank period.

And Tinsley admitting that she is not political, she gets made fun of.

it is a loose- Loose situation, imo. 

Exactly!

• Love 3
1 hour ago, BBHN said:

The reunions are much more fun when Luann, Sonja, and Ramona are debating who fucked Tom and Harry, and when, and how many times ;)

Seriously. Stroll down the memory path with this from Bravo. It shows Sonja and Moaner discussing their least fave reunions ever followed by related clips (Moan is wearing one of her preferred blue satin frocks). Lu, who is also featured, doesn't have an opinion.

No Tum and no Harry but enjoyable.

http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-new-york-city/blogs/three-new-york-housewives-reveal-their-least-favorite

• Love 2

I agree. The terrace is nice. Feel like we didn't see much of the actual "penthouse", though. The entry hall, the living room, down another hall to the kitchen. That's it. No bedrooms, no bathrooms. Are there any other rooms??? 

What we see is pretty much the actual "penthouse". The banquette right next to kitchen? That's the dining room. The only thing we didn't see it Tom's bedroom.

• Love 5

FYI, here are the floorplans for Tom's crib. Definitely made for a single person or a couple with no kids living with them.

And while the terrace is great, much of the wraparound terrace is wasted space which probably could and should have gone to making the actual apartment itself  more spacious.

luann-de-lesseps-floor-plan-7cd067.gif&k

Edited by BBHN
  • Love 7
27 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

25 minutes ago, BBHN said:

What we see is pretty much the actual "penthouse". The banquette right next to kitchen? That's the dining room. The only thing we didn't see it Tom's bedroom.

It's a one bedroom one and a half bathroom condo. There really isn't anything left to see.

Edited by HunterHunted
  • Love 6
10 minutes ago, motorcitymom65 said:

I could be alone on an island here, but I don't think that a person being unable to walk the runway during fashion week is the same as a transgendered person who wants to serve our country being told they cannot because of who they are. 

Maybe they were kind of kidding about the runway ;)

• Love 1