Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E21: Reunion Part 2

• Start Topic

25 minutes ago, Alonzo Mosely FBI said:

Thanks for sharing the Bernadette interview. I wondered what she said. It doesn't seem that bad, considering what shit has been thrown in her face. Repeatedly. On national tv and many many other articles more public than radar. Grandma wants to meet Brynn. Good. 

Haha you're so right on Andy's skills. He sucks. 

But but but.... why would she need to FaceTime Jason? She was essentially Facetiming Brynn. Brynn can hold the phone to see mommy.   Would he have refused to let Brynn see her moms face ? Personally, I doubt it. But maybe he did. Care hole gets half the story from Bethenny just like we do. If Brynn  was napping or unavailable (walk/bike ride w grandparents, friends house, or any other of a million possibilities) to talk face to face  I wouldn't FaceTime face to face with her either if I was Jason. Audio Faceless chat in the corner works! Who knows. I trust her NOT. 

I don't know. As contentious as their divorce and custody have been, I'm willing to bet that a judge has implemented very specific call times when Bryn is with either parent. I don't think that Bethenny would just call randomly. I can see Jason accepting the call but then holding the phone, periodically turning it away from Bryn (and thus away from Bethenny) just to fuck with Bethenny. 

25 minutes ago, Pickles said:

I read somewhere that Tinsley is actually working for Scott now. She is some kind of account rep for Coupon Cabin. Hard to picture that.

A few weeks ago, there was a Coupon Cabin commercial during one of the show's airings, and both Carole and Tinley were part of the commercial. 

Edited by Mozelle
  • Love 12

Which came first though, her telling him she voted for HRC or the demotion? LOL

Her telling him she voted for HRC.

*live footage of Ramona trying to ingratiate herself with others*

Bwahahaha!

There also doesn't seem to be the same level of supposed concern about whether LuAnn used condoms while in her open marriage with the Count or while she was in whatever that was with Tom, who most certainly was never discreet.  

Hopefully she used them when she was with the pirate. And the married guy.

.I'm glad to hear that Tinsley and Scott are still going strong and that he's moving for her

I hope she is with him because she genuinely likes him, and not in the Luann "likes" Tom kind of way.

He does seem different from Topper and The Miami Punching Machine, in that he seems more of a self made man and not from a rich family. So maybe this is a step in the right direction for her, with regards to changing her life?

Edited by BBHN
  • Love 7
1 hour ago, ghoulina said:

This is one of her worst traits, IMO. Bethenny was opening up a bit about her divorce, and here comes Ramona - "Mario forced his way back into the house and it was a nightmare". BULL. SHIT. Even if that DID happen (not convinced it did), we all know she would be over the moon. At any rate, it's not about YOU, Ramona! 

I'm sorry...bethenny got what she deserved...she never shuts up when others are speaking...good on ramona

• Love 13
29 minutes ago, janie2002 said:

I never once saw him so engaging with Ramona, Heather , Beth, etc.  I think it has even been mentioned he seemed so dull.  On a side note I dont think Tins ever noticed or reciprocated

I suppose. But I also don't recall them ever showing him in an intimate "2 on 2" double date situation with the other women, did they? Maybe they did and I don't recall.   Well, on 2nd thought, I think they did show them out with Heather and her husband once - a skating rink maybe?  But it wasn't the 4 of them sitting down and just talking.  IDK.  Maybe he did find Tinsley pretty (I think she is) - but it doesn't mean he had the hots for her either, ya know? 

• Love 4
43 minutes ago, Juliegirlj said:

When they all openly discuss what they make per episode and what their annual income is, then they can discuss individual voting preferences in my opinion. 

I don't get the big deal.  It was a question, and no one had to answer.  We discuss all the time why someone wouldn't want to discuss something.  

45 minutes ago, esco1822 said:

Seems to me that B's mom is a pretty cold person based on that interview. Obviously a lot has transpired between them but she referred to her own daughter as "the mother" and Bryn as "the child." . I'm not sure i'd want to be around that either let alone put my kid in that position. I honestly believe B about her childhood and I'm sure making that call for the sake of her kid, was very difficult for her.  I also think the interview after was an indication to B that what she may have THOUGHT was an olive branch being offered to Bernadette, certainly wasn't received that way or reciprocated.   

My thoughts exactly.  Her mom sounds like a cold hearted bitch in that interview.  What must she say in private?

• Love 23
8 minutes ago, Duke2801 said:

I suppose. But I also don't recall them ever showing him in an intimate "2 on 2" double date situation with the other women, did they? Maybe they did and I don't recall.   Well, on 2nd thought, I think they did show them out with Heather and her husband once - a skating rink maybe?  But it wasn't the 4 of them sitting down and just talking.  IDK.  Maybe he did find Tinsley pretty (I think she is) - but it doesn't mean he had the hots for her either, ya know? 

Apparently there's no separation? Lol. If you're partnered up and notice someone else's good looks, it must mean that you're ready to risk it all, or you're secretly pining to have some sort of moment with that person.

• Love 6

I was not surprised about B being back with Dennis.  When I heard about the "break up" it was really conveniently timed with filming, as is their reconciliation.  I believe this was completely set up so that she could keep her relationship off the show.  And yet she complains that others are disingenuous.

7 minutes ago, ButterQueen said:

My thoughts exactly.  Her mom sounds like a cold hearted bitch in that interview.  What must she say in private?

To me, she sounds like someone who has been hurt very much, repeatedly and publicly and is trying to protect herself. 

• Love 11

Can someone explain what the heck Tinsley is talking about?

She has said this on numerous interviews and now on this show in regards to the ex.

“I was accused of something I didn’t do”

She was arrested for criminal trespass on Nico’s property. She is the one who called 911 herself. She was told by dispatch that there was a trespass warning in place which she said she knew about. She was told by dispatch to come to the police station and they would send someone else to retrieve her belongings, She was told to leave the property and if she was there when they went by she would be arrested. She chose to stay until the police arrived.

What was she accused of that she didn’t do?

I wish she had said, Nico invited me over, I was there in the house with him when he suddenly kicked me out, leaving me stranded outside with my bag still in the house. Unfortunately this isn’t what happened. She gave me the impression from her 911 call that she went stalking and tried to get in and freaked out when he wouldn’t answer the door.

• Love 8
5 minutes ago, ButterQueen said:

She has said more horrible stuff, IMO. This from last May. My favorite part is that because there are no hereditary medical conditions in the family, that must mean that Bethenny couldn't have a health crisis.  She is a real piece of work to be sure:

http://www.intouchweekly.com/posts/bethenny-frankel-mother-health-crisis-93301

“Bethenny is a publicity-mad drama queen. When she has a hangnail, she acts like her finger is falling off,” she exclusively reveals of the Skinnygirl mogul, who is refusing to reveal what she’s suffering from, saying only that it’s something “many women can relate to.”

Bernadette continues, “Bethenny went into the hospital for an overnight medical procedure, but I wouldn’t be surprised if it was for a tummy tuck! I mean, there are no hereditary medical problems in our family, so I really can’t imagine what kind of issue she’s having.”

But the reality star claims the condition is so serious that it’s forced her to explore a living will. “As far as her living will — I’m getting one made, too, and Bethenny won’t be a part of it, nor will her daughter [Bryn, 5],” says Bernadette.

“She’s a miserable daughter, and if we never speak again, it’ll be too soon.”

• Love 23
On 8/24/2017 at 10:27 AM, ZaldamoWilder said:

Oh geez, was I not paying attention again? Lol.  I missed it, what'd she ask?   shit.  duh, was it the voting question?   If so, yeah ok, it's private but I didn't get the impression that right couch was holding onto it for privacy's sake.  It seemed like something they were embarrassed to admit.   The backlash since comes from his supporters being the poorest bunch of winners I've ever seen.   Like, calm the hell down, you know you literally can't afford to have no stroke lol. 

IMG_0906.JPG

Edited by ButterQueen
  • Love 14
10 hours ago, RedheadZombie said:

It was a fair question. No one had to answer.  I seriously doubt it's a witch hunt. 

Yeah, but we already have people on here calling them bimbos with no guts.  Then you wonder why people prefer to keep their politics out of certain areas of their life.  (Haven't read through all the comments yet, but I suspect there will be more vitriol sent their way due to the perceived notion  that they voted for Trump).  Who needs that?

• Love 15
22 minutes ago, ButterQueen said:

I'm a mom, and no matter how my child hurt me, I wouldn't say such mean things to the press.  Her choice of words are so narcissistic, imo.

I don't think being a mother makes you immune to pain, quite the opposite (I'm a mom, too).  I think B has said much more hurtful things about her mother publicly and on a regular basis.  If her mother felt (rightly or wrongly) that she was being used as fodder for a show or set up just to have the rug pulled out from under her again, I can see why she tried to be unattached in her words.  It's interesting how we can both see the same thing differently.

• Love 12
7 minutes ago, Ms Blue Jay said:

No, it isn't.

Ehhh. I think some Trump voters (speaking especially of those who crowded town halls across the country to let their representatives have it...that's if their representatives weren't too coward to hold town halls) would beg to differ when presented with the near-reality of losing their health insurance or medicare, particularly with no replacement. 

• Love 17
3 hours ago, Sai said:

Name calling and holding judgement against the Trump voters makes the Hillary supporter look worse than Trump, IMO.  Ooooh, I didn't get my way so whoever voted the other way is trash and are dead to me and get none of my respect even if they just donated their kidney to a total stranger they are still trash because they didn't vote my way....boo hoo........wah.  Whatever,  I'm not gonna talk about this anymore.  

Oh, please. I am a democrat  who lives in a red state and so more times that not, my candidate for ANY and EVERY  office loses. Does that mean that every year I am running around hating on everyone who doesn't vote the way I do and proclaims they are dead to me after the election? No. The outrage on both sides needs to stop. 

As for the ep, calling Lu out on whether Tom's apartment is a penthouse was just bitchy, kind of like Tinsley insisting that West Palm is not Palm Beach. I mean seriously, get a life if you are determined to pick apart  everything. 

I am getting tired of B and her terrible awful the worst divorce on record. Yes, it was bad, and Jason sounds like a nutcase, but B has resources. She is very lucky that way. 

I wonder how long Lu and Tom were planning to file before they actually did it. Was it before the reunion? If Lu knew about it but didn't want to do anything until after the reunion because she didn't want Andy et. al to focus on it, that's her decision. But when she starts talking about her wonderous marriage, knowing that it would air after filing, it's a bit  cringeworthy. 

• Love 21
10 minutes ago, Normades said:

I don't think being a mother makes you immune to pain, quite the opposite (I'm a mom, too).  I think B has said much more hurtful things about her mother publicly and on a regular basis.  If her mother felt (rightly or wrongly) that she was being used as fodder for a show or set up just to have the rug pulled out from under her again, I can see why she tried to be unattached in her words.  It's interesting how we can both see the same thing differently.

Much more than what?  Compared to what Bernadette has said (about, it's never to) her, you mean?   Well let's Zapruder some of it.  Bernadette has said the divorce was tv drama, that she formulated the "recipe" for SKG margarita mix (and accordingly she should be compensated), called her an unintelligent moron who got lucky after her stint on Shark Tank and in the article above bases the legitimacy of her medical condition on the fact that Bernadette herself has never had any health problems.   The things Bethenny has said about Bernadette relate to childhood experiences that her mother wasn't sober enough to remember.   Bethenny doesn't even know her mother as an adult to be talking about her like that.   Meanwhile Bernadette calls every outlet in town the minute she hears that her daughter is [______________].   Piece of trash.   The point is hurtful and false aren't mutually exclusive. 

24 minutes ago, Normades said:

just to have the rug pulled out from under her again,

Lol!  Yup, she really sounds like someone who's been making the effort to reconcile for years. 

Nobody who believes Bernadette has answered this question:  what does Bethenny stand to gain from fabricating her childhood?

• Love 21
2 hours ago, MerryMary said:

"It's not just my thing," Tinsley said.  THAT's white privilege.  Wow.

Why this reunion had to be three episodes is beyond me.  They could revamp the whole cast and I'd be fine with it.  

What is it when a non-white says it? 

• Love 15
31 minutes ago, poeticlicensed said:

Oh, please. I am a democrat  who lives in a red state and so more times that not, my candidate for ANY and EVERY  office loses. Does that mean that every year I am running around hating on everyone who doesn't vote the way I do and proclaims they are dead to me after the election? No. The outrage on both sides needs to stop. 

As for the ep, calling Lu out on whether Tom's apartment is a penthouse was just bitchy, kind of like Tinsley insisting that West Palm is not Palm Beach. I mean seriously, get a life if you are determined to pick apart  everything. 

I am getting tired of B and her terrible awful the worst divorce on record. Yes, it was bad, and Jason sounds like a nutcase, but B has resources. She is very lucky that way. 

I wonder how long Lu and Tom were planning to file before they actually did it. Was it before the reunion? If Lu knew about it but didn't want to do anything until after the reunion because she didn't want Andy et. al to focus on it, that's her decision. But when she starts talking about her wonderous marriage, knowing that it would air after filing, it's a bit  cringeworthy. 

YES!! Thank you!

• Love 2
1 hour ago, ButterQueen said:

I'm a mom, and no matter how my child hurt me, I wouldn't say such mean things to the press.  Her choice of words are so narcissistic, imo.

She sounds just like a mother with npd - imo a person with that disorder is not fit to parent. I worry about Bryn being raised by Bethenny too - she's explosive and self-serving herself. 

Edited by nexxie
  • Love 5
5 hours ago, motorcitymom65 said:

They are on a reality TV show. They talk about their divorces, domestic abuse, eating disorders, their sexual preferences, and all matter of things that the rest of us would never share on TV. But their role in a democratic society is a topic that is just too damned personal to discuss? Good Lord. 

It is actually astute, imo. Look how people responds assuming that they voted for 45.

they are not looking to lose fans. Point blank period.

And Tinsley admitting that she is not political, she gets made fun of.

it is a loose- Loose situation, imo. 

• Love 11
1 hour ago, Normades said:

Both Bethenny and her mother seem very damaged - I'd say Bryn had a better chance in the custody of her father if he wasn't a stalker. His parents seem loving and normal.

• Love 6

For whatever reason, I can't imagine Sonja casting a legit ballot. Either she would try to send an intern to do it for her OR after much harping, the intern would just have her click on an online poll and convince her that that was as legit as a paper ballot and move onto important matters like keeping the dogs out of her underwear.

• Love 19
13 hours ago, Miss Slay said:

It was interesting to hear who all the women voted for (altho not surprising),

Tinsley seems like one of those women who votes for whoever her husband votes for.

Tinsley doesn't seem bright enough to connect voting with policies - most highly privileged people vote for people/policies to stay highly privileged.

• Love 6
1 hour ago, Normades said:

While I agree with you that Beth has said horrendous things about her parents. As a mother and as an ELDER, Bernadette needed to shut the fuck up, IMO.

Unfortunately, it seems that both women have diarrhea of the mouth. Enough already. 

I still have hope for Brynn, as B truly loves her and she sounds like she is finally in real therapy.

the cycle got to stop for fuck sake. Also, she does not need to bring another asshole(Dennis) into her house, imho.

reliving .the drama of her childhood, once again, a mess, imo.

• Love 6
1 hour ago, DelicateDee said:

Yeah, but we already have people on here calling them bimbos with no guts.  Then you wonder why people prefer to keep their politics out of certain areas of their life.  (Haven't read through all the comments yet, but I suspect there will be more vitriol sent their way due to the perceived notion  that they voted for Trump).  Who needs that?

Ahem, and getting likes for calling a bimbo a bimbo, thank you very much!  I'm not yet convinced Sonja didn't try to sign her name with a heart and a "call me, Donnie!" on her ballot in the event that POTUS and FLOTUS formally end things.  She ain't ever been mad about sloppy seconds or sloppy narratives about business success in '90s NYC...believe me!

We're talking Howives here.  Let's not leap into Victim Canyon unless you were on one of the sofas trying to not be blinded by Ramona's gleaming faux funbags.

7 minutes ago, BloggerAloud said:

For whatever reason, I can't imagine Sonja casting a legit ballot. Either she would try to send an intern to do it for her OR after much harping, the intern would just have her click on an online poll and convince her that that was as legit as a paper ballot and move onto important matters like keeping the dogs out of her underwear.

Ha!  And ITA.  

• Love 17

Yeah but said intern needs to make sure he/she loads all the dildos in the dishwasher first, before casting any ballots. Priorities...

• Love 4
4 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

Exactly. I thought it interesting that Bethenny said she wasn't thrilled with any of the choices. Sounds like she wasn't too excited about voting for Hillary. I give her credit for saying that. 

She was a Bernie supporter, if I recall correctly.

4 hours ago, motorcitymom65 said:

Bethenny seemed quite authentic in her comments, and they went along with the vibe you got from her Twitter feed on the topic. She was originally a Bernie supporter, and like many other folks, didn't really like her choice at the end. But she was completely honest about it, and the girl has a big business to run that some might say could be impacted by her choices. But she still says what she believes. Carole does as well.  She took a ton of shit over on Twitter (and gave it right back), has read the comments about what people think about her strong stance, but she isn't hiding in a corner all afraid of what folks might think of her. The others just come across as very much afraid of how they will look if they answer that question. And they will be judged, just like they are judged for a million other reasons. But one has to wonder if things were going differently, and we were all tired of all the winning, would they be more willing to say more. 

It is NYC, it is easy to claim to have voted for Hillary, imo.

4 hours ago, WireWrap said:

Which came first though, her telling him she voted for HRC or the demotion? LOL

Kelly said in an interview, (E I think) that Heather was demoted to FOH and refused it so she quit. Had it been some salacious story, the Terry/mistress or something like that, Kelly would have spilled the beans with glee. I do think it was the demotion, they have to be available to film like a full HW but get less money, way less. 

I disagree with them being judged the same as anything else they do. It is a scary time for anyone that voted for Trump, and more so for those in the public eye, even Bravoleberties.

YES! People are ridiculed, wtf cares?

I watch Bravo for glamour and bullshit, I don't need to be lectured by fucking housewives, thank you very much!

• Love 3
4 minutes ago, LIMOM said:

She was a Bernie supporter, if I recall correctly.

She and Carole probably clashed about the primary - she hinted at it. Glad it didn't ruin their friendship!

12 minutes ago, ZaldamoWilder said:

I don't know what this means, but the tea that was in my mouth is now sprawled out on my keyboard.

giphy.gif

I think it refers to Kyle using Lisa's ponies on Beverly Hills in order to change the subject.

4 hours ago, bosawks said:

I'm fine with Sonja hiring a mactor to portray a foreign hotelier/squatter with a Pepe La Pew accent because, really, that shit should be true.......

The only thing that would make it better? If we could work the Churchills and the Nigerian soccer team into the story.

4 hours ago, KungFuBunny said:

I was thinking they don't want anyone to know because they want to attend any freebie political events where there is free food and liquor. This way way they can crash either Political Party event

This was my theory. I think Couch Crazypants abstained from answering so that they could continue bipartisan schmoozing without any awkwardness.

4 hours ago, Ki-in said:

Tinsley is in a bit of a bubble if she thinks she can just get her old life back, time has moved on and so should she. She another one who needs to get a hobby or job or something besides Scott to make her life less vacuous than needing to be near her blow bar.

This explains my problem with Tinsley perfectly. She's stuck in her "it-girl" persona, which was fine 10 years ago, but seems sad now. She also seems like the type to pin all her happiness on men and romantic relationships. Nothing against men or relationships (both can be wonderful), but your self-worth shouldn't be based on holding on to them just because.

Edited by Vanderboom
  • Love 7
6 minutes ago, nexxie said:

I think it refers to Kyle using Lisa's ponies on Beverly Hills in order to change the subject.

Hahaha!!! hilarity.  No wonder.  My guess was gonna be something uber-wealthy.  I mean, I've got access to brussel sprouts lol! 

baybay? Lisa took me out when like a flamingo or some shit walked across her lawn and she just kept talking.   I said I better switch to a more relatable franchise, these bishes ain't it. 

• Love 5
3 hours ago, Alonzo Mosely FBI said:

But but but.... why would she need to FaceTime Jason? She was essentially Facetiming Brynn. Brynn can hold the phone to see mommy.   Would he have refused to let Brynn see her moms face ? Personally, I doubt it. But maybe he did. Care hole gets half the story from Bethenny just like we do. 

Care hole.  I am DYING.

It reminds me of this from The Simpsons, when somebody uses the word "garage" in front of Moe.

11325139_471113806398869_1153468486_n.jpg

Edited by Ms Blue Jay
  • Love 10

The only thing that would make it better? If we could work the Churchills and the Nigerian soccer team into the story.

Don't forget Puff Daddy and his yacht!

baybay? Lisa took me out when like a flamingo or some shit walked across her lawn and she just kept talking.   I said I better switch to a more relatable franchise, these bishes ain't it. 

It was probably a swan swimming/floating along the moat surrounding her house...ok, I see your point ;)

Funny enough, though, that's one thing I like about the BH franchise. Most of those bishes can talk the talk and walk the walk. I mean, when Eileen Davidson is one of the "poorer" HWs on that show but would probably be average or above average on most of the other franchises...bring on the affluence porn!

Edited by BBHN
  • Love 12
Just now, BBHN said:

Don't forget Puff Daddy and his yacht!

Funny enough, that's one thing I like about the BH franchise. Most of those bishes can talk the talk and walk the walk. I mean, when Eileen Davidson is one of the "poorer" HWs on that show but would probably be average or above average on most of the other franchises...bring on the affluence porn!

How dare you leave out John John and Morgan Heritage Napkins. 

True.  Just so I can round out all my off topic questions - is her husband one of the creators of Game of Thrones?  It lists a Van Patten and I thought maybe it was him. 

• Love 3

John John, Morgan Heritage Napkins, and Madonna are part of a separate story that took place in Phuket with Rocco.

If her husband was one of the creators of the TV version of GOT, I doubt she would still be one of the "poorer" BH HWs ;)

• Love 4
12 hours ago, DelicateDee said:

Not interesting  at All!  I believe it's nobody's business who you vote for.  Of course Carole wants to jump all on Tinsley for not voting, but if she did vote, and voted for Trump, Carole would still give her crap over it.  As I said earlier in the season, they need to keep the politics out of these shows.  We get enough conflict and drama without adding politics into it.  

Amen!

Ramona, Sonja and Luann may not have wanted to disclose who they voted for, not out of shame, but because that's their mindset.  I grew up in a house and place where you didn't discuss politics in mixed company.  We never knew who our friends, neighbors, etc. voted for - - and things were much easier.  Not everything has to be shared.

Regardless, whoever the ladies voted for, it was their choice and right to do so and they had their reasons.  Disagreeing with a candidate does not mean someone's reason(s) for voting for that candidate are invalid. 

As far as Tinsley not voting, that's her right.  I'd be pissed if she were complaining about the country and politics - - you don't have a right to complain, IMO, if you don't vote.  But again, this is why not everything should be shared.

Carole's "I'm more informed than the average person" made me grind my teeth again.  I work in law and while I may know the law better than the average person it doesn't mean that I'm more intelligent than anyone else or have the right to jump all over someone who doesn't agree with me. 

Frenchie rubs me the wrong way.  If Sonja is so crazy about Rocco, why isn't she dating Rocco?  

Maybe I'm just a sucker but it was nice to see Ramona defending Bethenny's reason for not sharing what she was going through with Jason.  WTH happened with that guy anyhow?  Why is he so damn angry?  Stalking her?  Ugh.  Didn't he get a nice financial pay out?  Move on.

• Love 9