Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E21: Reunion Part 2

• Start Topic

In part II of the reunion, new housewife Tinsley opens up about her rocky re-entry into NYC life and reveals some big news. Carole reflects on the turbulent election and the status of her relationship with Adam,  while Sonja discusses her personal love triangle, which elicits a shocking accusation about her French lover. Additionally, Bethenny gets  emotional talking about her personal life and how she is planning to  move forward.

• Love 1
On 8/19/2017 at 5:38 PM, OnceSane said:

In part II of the reunion, new housewife Tinsley opens up about her rocky re-entry into NYC life and reveals some big news. Carole reflects on the turbulent election and the status of her relationship with Adam,  while Sonja discusses her personal love triangle, which elicits a shocking accusation about her French lover. Additionally, Bethenny gets  emotional talking about her personal life and how she is planning to  move forward.

She's going to cut her hair?

Coupon Boy and her are expecting their first Tito Infused baby?

• Love 7
55 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

She's going to cut her hair?

Coupon Boy and her are expecting their first Tito Infused baby?

I imagine it's that they are moving into together because he is relocating to NYC.

• Love 5
6 minutes ago, Mindthinkr said:

I was surprised how quickly Bethenny shut down Ramona about not wanting to talk to her about their custody or Jason issues. I don't think Ramona was coming from a place of sympathy/empathy. 

I was bummed to see that, I thought their pool makeup session was real:(

• Love 6
1 minute ago, Thumper said:

Well shoot -- I missed it.  Will have to watch the rerun.

and no, I am no going to watch that dumb Jax and Brittany show.??

Don't you want to watch Jax shovel crap rather than dish it? lol

Just now, snarts said:

Bethenny, shut up.  Carole, stop talking about Bethenny the moment she stops to take a breath.  Way too much Bethenny.

I think Carole was trying to defend or explain Bethenny. Protect her. 

• Love 14

The only thing I took away from this is that Bethenny and Carole must legitimately be good friends.  When Carole was kind of intercepting questions, I kept waiting for Bethenny to screech "stop talking for me!"

• Love 13

LuAnn claiming that Frenchie is an actor was fun.  She's got to do something to keep that apple.  I loved how Sonja got all worked up about it.  

Andy wouldn't let it go with Bethenny and her issues with Jason.  He reminded me of how good he is at looking like a nosy gossip who can't stop digging into someone's personal life.  The man wouldn't know genuine concern if it bit him in the face.  

A few good chuckles here and there.  I can't believe I've sat through the entirety of 2 parts of a Reunion.  That rarely happens anymore.  

• Love 10

Bethenny' daughter is seven and just starting first grade? Seems late. 

This is the Bethenny show tonight. 

Dorinda's "tan" looks terrible, along with her hair color and makeup.

Carole is Bethenny's lapdog and mouthpiece.

• Love 13
9 minutes ago, Pickles said:

Bethenny' daughter is seven and just starting first grade? Seems late. 

This is the Bethenny show tonight. 

Dorinda's "tan" looks terrible, along with her hair color and makeup.

Carole is Bethenny's lapdog and mouthpiece.

Maybe her daughter decided to take a gap year.

• Love 24
9 minutes ago, scoobie1 said:

Ok I have no dog in the race about Bethenny.  She did dominate the second half of the show but geez Andy stop asking her all these questions. How the hell is she supposed to know what Bryn is going to think in the future. As a parent, all you ever do is wonder how your decisions are going to affect your kids later on in life and the worst part is it's just unknown.  Then when things happen you can look back and feel guilty. LOL. He was like a dog with a bone (a lot of dog references in my post LOL).  He asked about her mother, he asked about her daughter, he asked about her boyfriend, he asked about her ex. So yes she dominated but he led the way.

She is his favorite. He even has Bethany Barbie doll

• Love 5
1 hour ago, WireWrap said:

They conveniently broke up as filming began and wonder of wonders, they got back together after filming ended! That was Bethenny's way of controlling how much of her real life is on the show, which translates into very, very little of her real life. LOL

That thought crossed my cynical mind, too!

• Love 11
1 hour ago, Bronzedog said:

The only thing I took away from this is that Bethenny and Carole must legitimately be good friends.  When Carole was kind of intercepting questions, I kept waiting for Bethenny to screech "stop talking for me!"

You mean like she told Carole to stop talking for Heather? Something she said she hated people doing? She sure loves it now! LOL

12 minutes ago, scoobie1 said:

Ok I have no dog in the race about Bethenny.  She did dominate the second half of the show but geez Andy stop asking her all these questions. How the hell is she supposed to know what Bryn is going to think in the future. As a parent, all you ever do is wonder how your decisions are going to affect your kids later on in life and the worst part is it's just unknown.  Then when things happen you can look back and feel guilty. LOL. He was like a dog with a bone (a lot of dog references in my post LOL).  He asked about her mother, he asked about her daughter, he asked about her boyfriend, he asked about her ex. So yes she dominated but he led the way.

Andy said why he was asking her all those questions, it is because she doesn't share her personal life on the show and I got the feeling that he is a bit tired of her doing that. I also think Andy believes that of Bethenny shares her "torture" with the viewers, more will like her and watch her new Bravo show. 

• Love 12
1 hour ago, RedheadZombie said:

I'm butt hurt that half of the ladies voted for Trump.

It was a shocking development. I am surprised that Bethenny voted for Hillary. During filming, she seemed to be very hesitat to support Hillary. It's unusual for so many of the Housewive to personally know the President & his family on a personal level

• Love 10