Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E05: Lips Don't Lie

• Start Topic

7 hours ago, TexasGal said:

Why did Jenelle keep yelling at the kids to stop running in her enormous totally empty house?  I understand not wanting them to go upstairs but good god woman, they are kids.  They have energy to burn.  There isn't anything they can harm in your TOTALLY EMPTY CARPETED home by running around.  Yeesh.

She didn't want the kids to upset David -- and risk him getting angry on camera. 

• Love 14

Lol. I think Jenelle and UBT wanted to tour the house together because they were excited to show off their home. The kids running upstairs "ruined" their moment. Fucktards. "I wanted to show you guys the upstairs so I can see your reactionnnnn" in the whiny Jenelle voice.

Kids are ALWAYS excited to run around their new empty house but someone as cold as Jenelle and UBT wouldn't understand that. Poor kids. They live with a bunch of Joy kills.  I could see those two making eating an ice cream cold an awkward, un fun experience. I say that with experience.

I use to hangout with a couple that would bitch and bitch about stupid shit while the kids were trying to enjoy a fun ice cream outing but the parents were all "you're licking it the wrong way so it's dripping too fast" and "why didn't you get jimmies on it it's the BEST part!" In a mean voice. Who the fuck can eat an ice cream cone with someone nagging on you??? You're suppose to zone out and enjoy ever lick with a smile. 

Wow I went on a rant. I just see Jenelle and David as joy kills every where they go and the kids never get to be kids.

Edited by Calm81
  • Love 19

I'm wondering if anyone else has noticed that Barbs camera time seems less this season - and only with Jenelle - none of just Barb . I am thinking that this is cause of the fit Jenelle had last season about them giving Barb time at all and her accusation about Barb wanting Jace just to insure $ from show. Will be interesting to see how much we see of Barb this season.

• Love 11

Yes, Calm81! I know people like that. Also, they strike me as that couple who fight all the time. It makes for an extremely uncomfortable double date night. I bet UBT tells his friends, "Let's do dinner and a movie! Jenelle's paying for everything," and I bet that's not even enticing enough to want to spend an evening with the Easons.

• Love 7

Jenelle made me smile for a half second when she was recounting to Barb all of the kid juggling they had to do for their engagement getaway. "David's mom and sister took Ensley, Maryssa went to her grandmother's. And Kaiser was with Nathan. So all the kids were taken care of." She even let out a small chuckle at the end of the list with a look on her face that even she realized how ridiculous it is that they have to make all of these elaborate arrnagements in order to have care for their brood of children, none of whom are 100% biologically related to each other. 

• Love 15

I feel like it's been made clear that Jace has/had behavioral problems. I assume that it is a result of his overall experience with general instability; witnessing verbal and physical strife since he was born; being caught in (for him) a lifelong battle between Barb and Jenelle; being pressured by Barb and Jenelle to "be on their side" in their ongoing war; the genetic legacy of his fucked up parents; verbal, emotional, and possibly physical abuse since he was born; lifelong insecurity about who his parent(s) are and where his home is; etc; etc.

I give Barb credit for doing the best she can and being the best of a bad set of alternatives, but Jace is/has been screwed any way you slice it.

I feel so bad for Jace.  He always has a blank look on his face, devoid of any expression.  Years of being used as a pawn between two screaming shrews has taken it's toll on him.  Add into that mix, no normal male figure to look up to and it's no wonder he has issues.  Glad to hear he is in therapy but all of the adults in his life need therapy too. 

Jesus God Leah, I should've known your 'friend' Liz was too sudden a random to be an actual friend and not somebody involved in your ridiculous internet lipstick. If Liz signed Leah up, doesn't she (Liz) get a cut of Leah's money? Or something like that? I'm not sure how pyramid schemes work but if that's right, I don't blame Liz at all.

Oh yeah, if the "friend" Liz convinces Leah to sign up as a rep, Liz gets a a percentage every time Leah sells a lipstick.  It was so obvious she was interested in Leah because of her fan base.  Leah seemed so gullible listening to her. 

• Love 11

UBT and Jenelle are just weird. They never seem "normal" to me. Not "normal" in the sense of being healthy and well-adjusted (they clearly aren't), but even "normal" in terms of seeming comfortable with each other. They lay the Babe stuff on thick and clearly put a lot of effort into trying to come off well, but they never seem like a real couple. I have no sense of what they like to do together or what they like about each other. Actually, it seems like UBT likes Jenelle's money and being with someone he can control who tolerates his rage fits and Jenelle likes being with someone with a pulse and a penis who's willing to help out with childcare and life management.

Edited by TheRealT
  • Love 23
17 hours ago, lezlers said:

You do realize Kaiser is a toddler, right? 

I don't care.

I was not a whiny child and the ones I've been around, more often than not, are not whiny.  Every sound he makes is a whine.  Every time he talks, he's whining.  I absolutely get that it's Jenelle's fault because she doesn't pay attention to him.  But he's still a whiny big baby.

• Love 3

Jenelle and David's constant use of babe is so forced and shows how they try to project a happy relationship, yet it sounds so unnatural. I'm sure most of us in secure relationships don't call our partner babe, etc.. over 6 times in one sentence. David seen a jackpot and Jenelle just needed another man to validate her existence because her kids don't do it for her. A match made in hell those two.

I never knew about Brianna and fast forward most of her. I think the intention was good when trying to talk to Nova about her hair, but the delivery was messy. Those issues are probably too big for their simple minds to comprehend and discuss. Brianna needs to first learn how to not talk while she's eating. 

Leah is looking better and it was nice to see her discussing Ali with Corey in a normal, level headed manner. It seems they are co-parenting fine and that's great for their girls. Her gym friend was pushy and annoying as fuck with her pyramid scheme sales tactics.

Garbage Kail Pail has always been and will always be a grade A bitch who doesn't care about anybody but herself. When Sterling called her after court and her tone when she said she has been in court since 9; all annoyed, is exactly the kind of bitch she is. There would be no court if your petty ass wasn't running to the system to hash out your messy life! Bitch, you will stop at nothing to ruin someone's life if you feel the least bit slighted. Her comeuppance can't come quick enough. 

Yes Randy, you're rich with your big steaks on the grill. What a difference in Chelsea's scenes, always with friends or family. The others are always just with their kids, or co-dependent like Jenelle and David. I don't think I've even seen a scene without David next to Jenelle. I love my husband but there is no way in hell I'd want to be attached to his hip all day. 

• Love 14
18 hours ago, BitterApple said:

I actually think Ensley is a cute name, although I don't like it paired with Eason. I grew up in a big Irish Catholic area and went to school with several Ainsley's so the name doesn't come off as strange to me. 

I actually really like it too.  However that poor child is going to be so pissed when year after year she can't find her name on a crappy souvenir keychain.

• Love 11

Jenelle's rant about how her mom should be super happy and helping her plan her wedding...yeah, maybe if this wasn't engagement number what? 5? And if it actually occurs it will be her second wedding. Plus, they haven't even been together that long!

Jenelle doesn't want to include Barb in her life but Barb should help plan Jenelle's second wedding to this guy who treats Barb like crap along with Jenelle also treating her like crap? Not to mention SHE IS RAISING YOUR SON, Jenelle. Jenelle sure expects the sun, moon and stars from Barb without giving anything, even basic human respect, in return. The narcissism is off the chain.

Edited by Rebecca
  • Love 23
25 minutes ago, woodscommaelle said:

They sound like Duggars.  And NO ONE should sound like a Duggar. Not even a Duggar.

(I wont say Duggar again :)

Haha. I hate those people and I don't even watch the show. 

• Love 7
27 minutes ago, Rebecca said:

Jenelle's rant about how her mom should be super happy and helping her plan her wedding...yeah, maybe if this wasn't engagement number what? 5? And if it actually occurs it will be her second wedding. Plus, they haven't even been together that long!

Jenelle doesn't want to include Barb in her life but Barb should help plan Jenelle's second wedding to this guy who treats Barb like crap along with Jenelle also treating her like crap? Not to mention SHE IS RAISING YOUR SON, Jenelle. Jenelle sure expects the sun, moon and stars from Barb without giving anything, even basic human respect, in return. The narcissism is off the chain.

I'm glad you brought that up because that conversation between them was bizarre.   Jenyell started throwing out conjecture against Barb.  She was saying "My mom probably won't even be happy for us.  I bet she won't help me plan.  It could be mother daughter bonding time for us and she will want to ruin it."  David was of course encouraging her negativity.  I was thinking you're sitting here at your engagement dinner bitching about Barb and how Barb ruins everything but Barb wasn't there.  They were ruining their night.

Their deadpan "babes" sound super awkward.  If you insert their name for when they call each other babe it makes no sense.  We know a couple who call each other babe every 5 seconds and it is uncomfortable to be around.

• Love 15

Their deadpan "babes" sound super awkward.  If you insert their name for when they call each other babe it makes no sense.  We know a couple who call each other babe every 5 seconds and it is uncomfortable to be around.

They remind me of Jason Sudeikis and Kristin Wiig as the two assholes on SNL.

• Love 6

They sound like Duggars.  And NO ONE should sound like a Duggar. Not even a Duggar.

(I wont say Duggar again :)

I've never watched that show. Heard enough about it that I don't ever want to. My poor little pug is named Duggar. My son wanted to name her Doug and when I told him she was a girl he decided Duggar was the girl version of Doug. Now everyone thinks we're fans of that show....

Topic, Janelle is scary. She almost came across as a normal human being and concerned about Jace. Then I remember this is a chick who willing left her 6 day old newborn to go on vacation and whose standard of what makes a good man is, "I haven't called the cops on him yet."

• Love 16
8 hours ago, Blissfool said:

Are we supposed to WANT to buy Leah's lipstick after seeing her model it?

It looked really gross.  And was one of the colors black?  I don't understand.

4 hours ago, TheRealT said:

UBT and Jenelle are just weird. They never seem "normal" to me. Not "normal" in the sense of being healthy and well-adjusted (they clearly aren't), but even "normal" in terms of seeming comfortable with each other. They lay the Babe stuff on thick and clearly put a lot of effort into trying to come off well, but they never seem like a real couple. I have no sense of what they like to do together or what they like about each other. Actually, it seems like UBT likes Jenelle's money and being with someone he can control who tolerates his rage fits and Jenelle likes being with someone with a pulse and a penis who's willing to help out with childcare and life management.

You can SEE it - she is not in love with him.  He seems off to me, in general, so I don't know  how in love he is with her, but she secretly wishes she was with Nathan still.  He is crazy but wayyy better looking than David.  I believe David knows in the back of his head that she she would get back together with Nathan in a second and THAT is why he watches her like a LITERAL hawk, always on her shoulder.  He also won't let them text each other without supervision.  

2 hours ago, CaughtOnTape said:

I don't care.

I was not a whiny child and the ones I've been around, more often than not, are not whiny.  Every sound he makes is a whine.  Every time he talks, he's whining.  I absolutely get that it's Jenelle's fault because she doesn't pay attention to him.  But he's still a whiny big baby.

What???  Whiny children exist, whether you were one or not.  Kaiser isn't even that whiny.

My home is healthy and happy and I have a very whiny 4 year old.  My other son is not whiny, so not sure why he is that way - but sometimes they are just whiny.  I am trying to correct it, but it's not the end of the world.

• Love 23

It's incredibly worrisome that Jace hit Barb and didn't feel bad about it. I have to wonder how much he's being influenced by Jenelle and David, who scream at Barb and call her horrible names right in front of him. How's he supposed to learn to respect Barb when Jenelle doesn't? It can't be healthy for Jace to be bounced back and forth between the two of them and so often be exposed to volatile situations. Jace's behavior should be a wake-up call for Jenelle. She needs to put the petty bullshit behind her, swallow her anger and her pride, and work together with Barb to make sure Jace's emotional needs are being met. She won't do that, though, because she's got a wedding to plan and a daughter to show off, and Jace is low on her list of priorities.

I seem to remember Barb mentioning that she was in an abusive relationship when Jenelle was growing up, I'm guessing this was before Teen Mom.  So, Jenelle is choosing men just like her own mother did.  And Jace sees the men in Jenelle's life as role models for how men act in relationships.  Not to mention, Jace's own mother's angry perspective on life and relationships.  Both Barb and Jenelle seem to have a confrontational way of dealing with life in general.  The cycle continues.  Inevitably,  Jace will be in jail either for drugs or violence before he turns 21.  He doesn't have a chance.

• Love 6

I'm white and have very curly hair.  I spent my adolescent years trying to figure out how to get straight hair. 

My husband has very curly hair. When he was a pre-teen/teenager he used to wash his hair, comb it straight, and then put on a ski-cap and sleep in it so he would have straight hair. My granddaughter used to have beautiful curly hair when she was little until her dad straightened it when she was about 6/7. I thought it would eventually revert to curly with new growth but it never did. She has beautiful, thick hair but totally straight.

As far as I'm concerned, Kail manipulated the legal system and used resources needed for actual victims of domestic abuse just so she could avoid dealing with Javi, IMO. I wish the court could order her and Javi into mediation so they could work out a parenting plan. All she is doing is harming their child. Deeply repugnant on every level.

I've never watched that show. Heard enough about it that I don't ever want to. My poor little pug is named Duggar. My son wanted to name her Doug and when I told him she was a girl he decided Duggar was the girl version of Doug. Now everyone thinks we're fans of that show....

Your poor pug, but sooooooo funny! My younger son has a pug puppy who he named Pugsy Malone.

• Love 11
1 hour ago, SPLAIN said:

. The idea that it is ok to yell at that child and scream "shut up" rubs me the wrong way and is something an abuser like Jenelle and David would resort to. Kaiser needs compassion and understanding, not being told to shut up. I am that person who offers a child comfort and soothes a child who is upset. Never would the words "shut up" come out of my mouth at a child. I have dealt with abused children at my work. A little tenderness goes a long way.

Kaiser's world is full of assholes. I want to hug him and hold him.

So much this.  Where there are those of us who cringe at the idea of telling a toddler "shut up," there are parents like Jenelle for whom that is one of the lesser transgressions.

Also, Jace...sigh.  What would Jenelle do with a 7 year old who pops her in the nose? Probably resort to mutual combat. 

• Love 15

Also, Jace...sigh.  What would Jenelle do with a 7 year old who pops her in the nose? Probably resort to mutual combat. 

This is what scares me with Janelle and UBT, Jenelle on her own, most definitely mutual combat. Janelle and UBT together, not even saying this in a snarky manor, no more Jace is what I believe would happen. I firmly believe Jace would end up beaten to death and buried somewhere on the "land" while they spin a tale about how Jace ran away.

• Love 13
9 hours ago, Blissfool said:

Are we supposed to WANT to buy Leah's lipstick after seeing her model it?

I quoted my own post in order to add:

Are we supposed to WANT to buy a Carhartt hat after seeing Chelsea model one.  

I wonder if the executives of these companies are watching from home thinking, "no, no, no, no, noooooo!"

32 minutes ago, TresGatos said:

My husband has very curly hair. When he was a pre-teen/teenager he used to wash his hair, comb it straight, and then put on a ski-cap and sleep in it so he would have straight hair. 

My son has thick, wavy hair and he does the same thing.

Edited by Blissfool
  • Love 1
23 hours ago, CaughtOnTape said:

When he was trying to get them moved and Jenelle was having her meltdown.  He wasn't yelling and screaming or even throwing out insults.  He was being fairly logical and trying to get her and Kaiser out of the situation knowing full well it wasn't helping his cause despite her bawling like a six year old and slamming doors in his face.  He also doesn't seem to lose his temper when it comes to Kaiser who is an EXTREMELY whiny big baby of a child....I can't say I wouldn't have turned around and told that kid to shutup myself once or twice.  Based on what I've seen from Nathan and his complete inability to control himself when he's angry, that would've turned into a visit from the police which would've resulted in him throwing up his hands and walking out mid-move.

Except he DID start yelling and was even throwing furniture into the yard, in what appeared (to me) to be a lot of anger. I do think he's better at controlling himself in front of the cameras, but I'll never forget him getting frustrated with Kaiser for crying on that boat trip and calling him, "a little bitch like your daddy" - something to that effect. He's nasty, IMO. 

22 hours ago, AirQuotes said:

Oh, yeah!  When Nathan was working out and making fun of Ensley's name ~ who does he think he is making fun of that baby's name?  That's our job around here!  We don't need his help. lol

But no, seriously.  His "jokes" weren't even funny and they were on the dumb side.   "What is that?  Norwegian?"  Hardy har har har!

Has he heard HIS kid's name??? I actually don't mind Ensley; I think it's kind of sweet. (But I'll call her Endtable with the best of them!) I'd pick that over Kaiser (no offense, cute little Roll) any day. 

22 hours ago, gotta watch said:

BREAKING: I found out what Lincoln wrote on the walls "I'm a genius"

Underneath Lincoln scrawled : "You won't be saying that when I feed you to the sharks". 

I'd just be tickled if Kail's Pinterest Puke House got a makeover from the wise words of Isaac and Lincoln. 

20 hours ago, Jeanne222 said:

I guess I;m just so used to the other 16 and Pregnant guys I can't believe there's a good one in the bunch.  Time will tell but Chelsea sure hung onto Adam way above and beyond.  A bad boy!

I think Adam was her first. First everything. First love, first sexual experience, and - of course - first baby. That can be real hard for anyone to get over. Look at Leah and Kail and Maci and Amber. I think all of them got back together, hooked up again with, etc. their exes for quite awhile. But I think Chelsea has really matured and gained confidence in herself. She's at the point where she can appreciate the calm stability Cole brings to her life, and no longer sees any allure in a "bad boy". 

17 hours ago, TexasGal said:

Why did Jenelle keep yelling at the kids to stop running in her enormous totally empty house?  I understand not wanting them to go upstairs but good god woman, they are kids.  They have energy to burn.  There isn't anything they can harm in your TOTALLY EMPTY CARPETED home by running around.  Yeesh.

She's all talk anyway. At one point she was telling Kaiser not to go upstairs, and then she turned away and quit paying attention to him without making certain he did not, in fact, go upstairs. 

• Love 13
6 hours ago, neece26 said:

Oh yeah, if the "friend" Liz convinces Leah to sign up as a rep, Liz gets a a percentage every time Leah sells a lipstick.  It was so obvious she was interested in Leah because of her fan base.  Leah seemed so gullible listening to her. 

Yes, and she was trying to use the college angle as a good reason to get involved. "Your education will help you build your brand". Do colleges have courses on how to hawk shitty MLM products? 

4 hours ago, HeySandyStrange said:

A whiny child isn't that rare, especially one who is emotionally neglected by its very own mother. If you only know children from healthy, happy homes, of course they are content and well-behaved. It is a bit much to be expect a child in such a chaotic, potentially abusive situation be perfectly happy at all times.

If I met a child who NEVER whined, I'd drop dead of a heart attack. Hell, I don't know that I've met an adult who has NEVER whined. Kids Kaiser's age are in a tough spot, because they're wanting to assert more independence, but they're not verbally able to express everything they're thinking and feeling. This is why it's so common to get whining and tantrums at this age. Are some kids worse than others? Yes, but that's either the result of the shitty parents or often they have some sort of disadvantage. Kaiser is so cute. I can't hate on the poor kid. I'd whine too if I had to live with that shedevil and subsist on nothing but hot dogs while confined in small spaces. 

3 hours ago, Rebecca said:

She also said that before she even broke the news to Barb. As if she were just EXPECTING her mom to have a horrible reaction. Maybe that says that deep down even Jenelle knows it's another bad idea. 

• Love 15
3 hours ago, mscav said:

Topic, Janelle is scary. She almost came across as a normal human being and concerned about Jace. Then I remember this is a chick who willing left her 6 day old newborn to go on vacation and whose standard of what makes a good man is, "I haven't called the cops on him yet."

Though I shouldn't have been surprised, it blew my mind that Jenelle and UBT left Ensley for the weekend before she was even a week old. Who does that?!?!? You'd think they'd at least wait a couple of weeks just as part of their "good parents" facade. Also, I've never had a baby, but it seems odd that you'd even want to go on a trip so soon after giving birth. Aren't new moms tired (and fixated on their babies)? Wouldn't you want to wait to plan a romantic weekend until you could have sex? 

I would think that UBT's mom would have questioned whether the trip was a good idea, but I guess she must co-sign all of UBT's horrible life decisions or she wouldn't be allowed to babysit. We know that UBT does not tolerate having his decisions questioned. 

2 hours ago, TresGatos said:

As far as I'm concerned, Kail manipulated the legal system and used resources needed for actual victims of domestic abuse just so she could avoid dealing with Javi, IMO. I wish the court could order her and Javi into mediation so they could work out a parenting plan. All she is doing is harming their child. Deeply repugnant on every level.

Yep. In reality, Kail is the one who abused Javi, physically, verbally, and emotionally. She's a really disgusting person.

45 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

She also said that before she even broke the news to Barb. As if she were just EXPECTING her mom to have a horrible reaction. Maybe that says that deep down even Jenelle knows it's another bad idea. 

I wonder whether it's ever occurred to Jenelle that Barb has been 100% correct about all of her boyfriends. Every. Single. Relationship. has ended in disaster (and lots and lots of tears). I don't think Jenelle has ever had a relationship where they just grew apart and decided to go their separate ways. Usually the police are heavily involved in her relationships throughout. Yet she persists in thinking that Barb is unreasonably critical and unsupportive every time Jenelle finds a new "good guy."

Edited by TheRealT
  • Love 13
3 hours ago, AirQuotes said:

I was thinking you're sitting here at your engagement dinner bitching about Barb and how Barb ruins everything but Barb wasn't there.  They were ruining their night.

Right?! Barb didn't even know about the engagement and Jenelle is already bitching about what she will or won't do. 

Jenelle pissed me off with how oblivious she was in regards to her role in Jace's disfunction, but I did appreciate that she held him accountable and made him apologize after he whacked Gabriel in the face. She's a horrid person but every once in a while she has a good moment.

• Love 8

When Jenelle was saying all those things Barb 'should' be doing, all I could think was "maybe Barb would some of things if you would do some of things she thinks you should be doing.  Like tie your tubes."

I don't want to quote anything but I imagine The Roll gets screamed at to 'shut up' plenty.  Most kids would melt into a full fountain of tears and that face that just shows their feelings were hurt to the core.  (Like that is preferable to "whiny")  The Roll probably already knows he's gonna get a bottle and his crib and doesn't have to listen to the assholes he lives with for a little while.  So getting screamed at gets him out of the situation so he just accepts it.  And that's so extremely sad.

And why couldn't the kids run and play?  I did cartwheels with my kids in the first house I bought!  But oh no, Jenelle tells them to settle down.  What is she going to do when they all are living there?  Her and UncleID are gonna lose their shit.  Also, what was all the room switching talk?  That doesn't make much sense.  Just wait to move in after the top floor is done.  Forget bedrooms, just make it one big area with couches and futons and game consoles.  Put in a bathroom and small a kitchenette with a fridge, microwave, and cabinet for paper plates.  We all know the kids will be stuffed up there more than they allowed to be in the rest of the house.  Add a pulley system outside one of the windows and the pizza guy can just deliver straight to the top floor.  Done!

• Love 19
Just now, TheRealT said:

Though I shouldn't have been surprised, it blew my mind that Jenelle and UBT left Ensley for the weekend before she was even a week old. Who does that?!?!? 

Apparently a lot of people. Someone made a comment similar to yours on the FB page and she was flooded with responses by people who said they went away sans baby one or two weeks after their child's birth. One girl said her cousin went on vacation four days post-partum and left the baby with her parents. And of course those responses were littered with the usual "How dare you judge!!!" and "You're a jellus hatter! Jenelle's an amazing mom!". 

• Love 6
24 minutes ago, TheRealT said:

I wonder whether it's ever occurred to Jenelle that Barb has been 100% correct about all of her boyfriends. Every. Single. Relationship. has ended in disaster (and lots and lots of tears). I don't think Jenelle has ever had a relationship where they just grew apart and decided to go their separate ways. Usually the police are heavily involved in her relationships throughout. Yet she persists in thinking that Barb is unreasonably critical and unsupportive every time Jenelle finds a new "good guy."

Well, to be fair, I don't think it takes an enormous amount of judgment and foresight to predict that anyone Jenelle comes home with will be a disaster.

• Love 6
1 hour ago, TheRealT said:

Though I shouldn't have been surprised, it blew my mind that Jenelle and UBT left Ensley for the weekend before she was even a week old. Who does that?!?!? You'd think they'd at least wait a couple of weeks just as part of their "good parents" facade. Also, I've never had a baby, but it seems odd that you'd even want to go on a trip so soon after giving birth. Aren't new moms tired (and fixated on their babies)? Wouldn't you want to wait to plan a romantic weekend until you could have sex? 

Haha, i forgot all about the waiting period. I bet Jenelle and David had sex anyway. Remember, with these girls, doctor's orders are optional. 

• Love 5
1 hour ago, TheRealT said:

I would think that UBT's mom would have questioned whether the trip was a good idea, but I guess she must co-sign all of UBT's horrible life decisions or she wouldn't be allowed to babysit. We know that UBT does not tolerate having his decisions questioned. 

Yep. In reality, Kail is the one who abused Javi, physically, verbally, and emotionally. She's a really disgusting person.

I think there was one relationship that fizzled, but I don't really think there was anything to it to begin with... there was a guy she dated for about a week on one of the earlier seasons, I think his name was josh, she was going to move in after a week and they were talking about splitting the bills with his mom. It was all really awkward and he was eventually arrested for kidnapping (not related to teen mom).

• Love 5
20 minutes ago, Blissfool said:

Haha, i forgot all about the waiting period. I bet Jenelle and David had sex anyway. Remember, with these girls, doctor's orders are optional

Unless those orders (real or imagined) give you an excuse to lay on your ass and scream at everyone around you. Those orders are followed to the T!

• Love 8
1 hour ago, BitterApple said:

Apparently a lot of people. Someone made a comment similar to yours on the FB page and she was flooded with responses by people who said they went away sans baby one or two weeks after their child's birth. One girl said her cousin went on vacation four days post-partum and left the baby with her parents. And of course those responses were littered with the usual "How dare you judge!!!" and "You're a jellus hatter! Jenelle's an amazing mom!". 

Hey hey, don't be using your correct grammar here Bitter. I know it was probably more like: how dare u judge, your (or ur) jus a jellus hatter. jenele is amazin mom. 

• Love 5

Janelle and Barbara are two peas in a pod.  As Janelle ages we will see Barb incarnated.  When Janelle does not get her way she immediately turns on the water works...typical Barbara.  The screaming and shouting.  The only thing Janelle has going for her is she is pretty and still able to attract men.  Not the cream of the crop but men.  BTW does David work or is he another one on the MTV payroll!  Uggg.

• Love 1

Nathan, you named your kid KAISER.  You don't get to complain about anyone else's name choice ever.  

(Am I the only person who doesn't associate Kaiser with a roll, but with German rulers? To me it has a negative connotation...I mean, not as bad as naming your kid Hitler, but not great.)

This show is called "Teen Mom."  Why do we spend so much time with the various baby daddies.  There's no reason for Nathan or Adam to be on this show, unless they're interacting with the moms.

• Love 7
7 minutes ago, Nancybeth said:

(Am I the only person who doesn't associate Kaiser with a roll, but with German rulers? To me it has a negative connotation...I mean, not as bad as naming your kid Hitler, but not great.)

I alternate between calling him Kaiser Roll, Kaiser Wilhelm, and Kaiser Permanente.

• Love 13
2 hours ago, leighroda said:

I think there was one relationship that fizzled, but I don't really think there was anything to it to begin with... there was a guy she dated for about a week on one of the earlier seasons, I think his name was josh, she was going to move in after a week and they were talking about splitting the bills with his mom. It was all really awkward and he was eventually arrested for kidnapping (not related to teen mom).

Yeah, I thought of that kid (the only seemingly normal person Jenelle has ever dated on the show). I think Barb actually was supportive of that relationship; I remember her mildly defending the guy, saying he seemed nice, when Jenelle broke up with him because he was boring or something.

2 hours ago, Jeanne222 said:

Janelle and Barbara are two peas in a pod.  As Janelle ages we will see Barb incarnated.  When Janelle does not get her way she immediately turns on the water works...typical Barbara.  The screaming and shouting.  The only thing Janelle has going for her is she is pretty and still able to attract men.  Not the cream of the crop but men.  BTW does David work or is he another one on the MTV payroll!  Uggg.

Barbara is dramatic and emotional, but I don't think she's sociopathic like Jenelle. Barb is capable of interacting with people in a "normal" way, while Jenelle is not. When Jenelle is not screaming at someone or bawling her eyes out, her affect is usually weirdly flat and she seems to have problems connecting with people, even her own children. 

According to Barb, UBT quit his job when he hooked up with Jenelle. I think his current job is spending Jenelle's money and keeping her away from her friends and family. 

Edited by TheRealT
  • Love 16
24 minutes ago, TheRealT said:

Barbara is dramatic and emotional, but I don't think she's sociopathic like Jenelle. Barb is capable of interacting with people in a "normal" way, while Jenelle is not. When Jenelle is not screaming at someone or balling her eyes out, her affect is usually weirdly flat and she seems to have problems connecting with people, even her own children. 

I agree. Barb's maintained a steady job at Walmart for years, so if she were a complete drama queen or totally horrible with people, she probably would've been given the axe a long time ago. I think her and Jenelle bring out the worst in each other, but Barb is a pleasant person otherwise. 

• Love 14

If Jenelle is going to grow up to be like Barb, that's a good thing. Barb owns her own home. She also works full-time at a real job while being a great parent and caretaker to Jace. She does not rely on a guy to take care of her, she takes care of herself. She shows empathy and sympathy. 

As of now, David owns that home Jenelle lives in. Jenelle has no job, no secure future, and no human qualities. No, those two are definitely not two peas in a pod. Jenelle can only dream to be an independent woman.

Edited by SPLAIN
  • Love 16

Barb left an abusive relationship and worked to provide a home for her kids. She didn't pawn her children off to others to raise so she could chase dick and party. She didn't spawn with every man she dated for more than a week. She hasn't had a parade of different men pretending to be daddy to her children. She hasn't been arrested over a dozen times for domestic violence, theft and numerous drug offenses. She doesn't spend every cent she earns on a dozen vacations a year, new cars and supporting every loser she sleeps with. She's had the same job for years and is well liked by her co workers. She has friends. She's capable of love and wants what is best for her daughter and her grandson. If MTV pulled the plug tomorrow, Barb and Jace would be fine.

Jenelle is still the spoiled brat she was when she started this shitshow. She is incapable of love, caring or any emotion other than anger or self pity. She has nothing to show for the hundreds of thousands of dollars she's been paid to do nothing and has no skills to earn a living. When this show is over, she'll be fighting foreclosure and trying to figure out how to feed the brood she so selfishly created. She'd be fortunate to grow up to be like her mother.

• Love 23
3 hours ago, Jeanne222 said:

I've only seen Barbara cry when she was afraid for Jace or worried for Jenelle's life.

2 hours ago, DangerousMinds said:

Barb doesn't seem to have a problem attracting men either.

I can't wait for society to get past this as some sort of marker of success/acceptability/quality. Anyone can attract someone, especially if you have zero standards. (Referring to Jenelle here, not Barbara).

3 hours ago, LunaMia said:

Hey hey, don't be using your correct grammar here Bitter. I know it was probably more like: how dare u judge, your (or ur) jus a jellus hatter. jenele is amazin mom. 

Why is "hatter" such an insult? These "teen" moms are eminently hateable (with maybe a few exceptions).

Edited by nikita
  • Love 8
3 hours ago, Nancybeth said:

Nathan, you named your kid KAISER.  You don't get to complain about anyone else's name choice ever.  

This show is called "Teen Mom."  Why do we spend so much time with the various baby daddies.  There's no reason for Nathan or Adam to be on this show, unless they're interacting with the moms.

Kaiser is a popular child's name for ignorant white supremacists because you can't really name the baby Adolf.   His middle name is Orion, which for white supremacists means Our Race Is Our Nation.  It's a common middle name in those circles.  

Nathan also posted that baby Kaiser is an example of the Alpha Race.

http://thestir.cafemom.com/tv/182518/jenelle_evans_son_kaiser_at

• Love 13

Omg! So Nathan is a racist! Well, I used to think he was a mere simpleton, and felt bad about his PTSD. I still feel bad about his PTSD, but I've decided he's a fucking idiot asshole now. Get off my screen, Nathan! And as for Jenelle, she is now lower than pond scum in my eyes. I've no doubt she co-signed Nathan's idiocy. She doesn't deserve to raise one child much less the 2 she has at home. 

• Love 16