Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E05: Lips Don't Lie

• Start Topic

13 hours ago, DeeReynolds said:

When I had my daughter, I couldn't even sit normally for like 2 weeks from the pain and aftermath. How the hell was Jenelle able to go on vacation after 6 days?? Is it not as bad after multiple births? I've only had one so far... Plus, it's a huge sacrifice to ask someone else to watch a newborn for multiple days. Ugh, Jenelle is the worst.

I was in a lot of pain in my nether regions after #3. I could barely stand at the grocery store a week later, going on a vacation would be the last thing on my mind. 

• Love 7
3 hours ago, Enya Face said:

THIS! All day! My mom named me Kylie (in the US, in the early 80s.) I hated it when I was a kid and the closest thing to personalized anything I got was something that had "Kyle" printed on it, with a cleverly painted letter "I" added by my mom. As a grown ass adult, I still just want a freakin coke with my name on the label!

And to make matters worse we share names with two of the Kardashians. Life just isn't fair. 

• Love 3
4 hours ago, heatherchandler said:

I need to know more about this.  How does everyone know they are not friends?  

I emailed a "news" source who has always been accurate and that person replied: (read the bottom first)

IMG_1968.PNG

IMG_1969.PNG

Edited by Mkay
  • Love 11
3 hours ago, zenme said:

Jenelle is probably one of those chicks who's down for sex as soon as she comes home from the hospital.

I forget where I saw this but there are a TON of women who actually have sex when they're still IN the hospital.  We're talking hours after they gave birth.  My legs snap shut at the very thought.

• Love 7

When I was in my early 20's, a girl I knew of starting working at the Kmart where I worked.  She was pregnant but had just had a baby.  I couldn't figure out how she was as far along as she was considering how old the baby was.  So I asked.  "Oh we had sex in the hospital a few hours after I gave birth!"  Me: "Why?"  "Because he wanted to!  It was so cool and we got pregnant again.  The babies will be like twins!"

I shit you not.  She was proud of this.  I was horrified.  I didn't even want to pee after I had my kids.  I can't even imagine having sex or wearing tight jeans or leaving my newborn.  I don't get it.  My husband knew he would lose a body part or two if he came near me for at least the first month.  And that was a conservative estimate.  

• Love 21
(edited)
21 minutes ago, MissMel said:

When I was in my early 20's, a girl I knew of starting working at the Kmart where I worked.  She was pregnant but had just had a baby.  I couldn't figure out how she was as far along as she was considering how old the baby was.  So I asked.  "Oh we had sex in the hospital a few hours after I gave birth!"  Me: "Why?"  "Because he wanted to!  It was so cool and we got pregnant again.  The babies will be like twins!"

I shit you not.  She was proud of this.  I was horrified.  I didn't even want to pee after I had my kids.  I can't even imagine having sex or wearing tight jeans or leaving my newborn.  I don't get it.  My husband knew he would lose a body part or two if he came near me for at least the first month.  And that was a conservative estimate.  

A friend shared an article with me regarding women that are sexually assaulted & raped by their male partners after giving birth because they  (the men) "couldn't wait" (I can PM anyone the article if they were interested). Even if Jenelle said she wasn't healed properly I could see a deadbeat boyfriend of hers not caring, also likely her not saying anything being scared he would leave/cheat/ or become violent. It made me throw up inside thinking of women being treated like this by men that claimed to care for them. 

Edited by Scarlett45
  • Love 12
31 minutes ago, MissMel said:

Oh my god!! 

If my hubby came NEAR my vagina after hours of delivery I'd kick him in the balls. No lie. I'm not violent but you must have some large balls to even TRY and have sex with a woman that just delivered a baby. I'm not a feminist (actually I am, proudly) but some men just have some nerve. Go jerk off. And if you're that big of a jerk then go find a hoe because you're probably a cheater anyway if you're that insensitive to your woman.

Edited by Calm81
  • Love 11

That's horrible @Scarlett45.  I can see how it happens though.  Sounds like something UncleID would do.  Or probably did do with his 'vacation' after 6 days.  Just the thought of it makes me sick.

11 minutes ago, Calm81 said:

If my hubby came NEAR my vagina after hours of delivery I'd kick him in the balls. No lie.

I'm right there with you!  Ain't no damn way.  Lol  I really wanted to ask how it was even physically possible to get pregnant that soon.  It just doesn't seem like it would be with all the bleeding and contractions and all that stuff happening.  I didn't dare ask.  I was already regretting asking the questions that I did, I wasn't about to ask more.

• Love 7
46 minutes ago, Scarlett45 said:

A friend shared an article with me regarding women that are sexually assaulted & raped by their male partners after giving birth because they  (the men) "couldn't wait" (I can PM anyone the article if they were interested). Even if Jenelle said she wasn't healed properly I could see a deadbeat boyfriend of hers not caring, also likely her not saying anything being scared he would leave/cheat/ or become violent. It made me throw up inside thinking of women being treated like this by men that claimed to care for them. 

That is absolutely horrifying.  I don't know what it's like to deliver vaginally since I had csections with both my kids but I can't imagine you'd want anything NEAR you right after delivering a baby.  It's such a vulnerable time, too, I can't imagine having the person you're supposed to trust and depend on the most during that time violating you that way.  There's a special place in hell.

• Love 9
17 hours ago, Mkay said:

I emailed a "news" source who has always been accurate and that person replied: (read the bottom first)

IMG_1968.PNG

IMG_1969.PNG

Thank you for the dirt!   I really want Sterling to talk.  She's been close with Kail for a while and she knows all the secrets.

• Love 10
15 hours ago, MissMel said:

I am confused here, though. I mean you're not ovulating when you're pregnant, correct?  And so women naturally have a little window right after birth where they should not be able to conceive but there are always freak cases, I know.  But I thought, generally speaking, it takes a bit of time for women to get back in the cycle.  I am mom to 3 whom I nursed and I know you are offered some protection with nursing, too.   (Again, I know there is a chance, however, you could get pregnant.)  I nursed my three but that is not what I relied on for birth control right after having babies. I relied on "no fucking way am I do THAT right now" for birth control. I cannot even wrap my head around someone who would do that. I think she'd have to be pressured from her husband or have an unhealthy belief that her worth comes from sex or something.

• Love 4
5 minutes ago, lilmarysunshine said:

I am confused here, though. I mean you're not ovulating when you're pregnant, correct?  And so women naturally have a little window right after birth where they should not be able to conceive but there are always freak cases, I know.  But I thought, generally speaking, it takes a bit of time for women to get back in the cycle.  I am mom to 3 whom I nursed and I know you are offered some protection with nursing, too.   (Again, I know there is a chance, however, you could get pregnant.)  I nursed my three but that is not what I relied on for birth control right after having babies. I relied on "no fucking way am I do THAT right now" for birth control. I cannot even wrap my head around someone who would do that. I think she'd have to be pressured from her husband or have an unhealthy belief that her worth comes from sex or something.

More likely than not the woman referenced in the original post didn't conceive from that incident, but my Mom who's been an Ob/Gyn for 40years has had cases of women ovulating a few weeks after birth, having intercourse and being pregnant at their 6 week post partum without having had a menstrual period after the birth of child 1 (because they ovulated/conceived before their first complete menstural cylce was over, as in ovulating 2-3 weeks post partum and conceiving then- no period). 

After reading the article I mentioned above I think more likely than not women in that position were sexually assaulted and raped by their partners. It's a silent issue. 

• Love 5

I could see the conversation going like this:

hubby: "come on, let's do it! I just can't wait!!!"

me: "ok, well actually you'll be waiting a looooong time because we are getting a divorce!"

seriously, how can anyone be so selfish? Even Adam didn't ask for that! He was probably out screwing other girls. 

Sad but true story: I had a fling with this guy at a church conference several years back. We hung out at the same conference a few years later, but I had a boyfriend so we kept it on a friendly level. Then he added me on fb, and yes, he was currently single. As I started looking through his posts, it dawned on me with horror that when we did stuff, his ex-wife had JUST had a baby! What a CREEP! It kind of traumatized me, though there was no way I could have known. 

• Love 4
(edited)
16 minutes ago, Christina87 said:

I could see the conversation going like this:

hubby: "come on, let's do it! I just can't wait!!!"

me: "ok, well actually you'll be waiting a looooong time because we are getting a divorce!"

seriously, how can anyone be so selfish? Even Adam didn't ask for that! He was probably out screwing other girls. 

Sad but true story: I had a fling with this guy at a church conference several years back. We hung out at the same conference a few years later, but I had a boyfriend so we kept it on a friendly level. Then he added me on fb, and yes, he was currently single. As I started looking through his posts, it dawned on me with horror that when we did stuff, his ex-wife had JUST had a baby! What a CREEP! It kind of traumatized me, though there was no way I could have known. 

There is still the attitude that women's bodies exist for the benefit of male pleasure. A lot of women are assaulted and raped by boyfriends and husbands. It's awful. And then the women are ashamed because it's so horrifying they think it's their fault. 

That guy was a total creep, I understand you being traumatized, but of course you couldn't have known. 

Given UBT and his history of violence towards women I wouldn't put such a thing past him. 

Edited by Scarlett45
  • Love 7
On 8/11/2017 at 2:32 AM, mittsigirl said:

I so agree with you about Barb not being the same as Jenelle-not even close!

Dear Calm, I can just picture you being firm but so polite:)

Serving customers can be a very trying job:(

Maybe toddlers who did not whine,

grew up to be adults who now whine?

Bolding mine: PROPS to you!!!  This needs to go into a PTV Hall of Fame. If we had one.

Agree about Barb and Jenelle. No comparison.

Edited by SPLAIN
  • Love 3
3 hours ago, SPLAIN said:

Bolding mine: PROPS to you!!!  This needs to go into a PTV Hall of Fame. If we had one.

Agree about Barb and Jenelle. No comparison.

Thanks Splain! But I don't think everyone likes what I have said, just my opinion after decades of life experience:)

• Love 2
9 hours ago, BitterApple said:

I actually know a woman who got pregnant the first day she was cleared to have sex again. Hello, Irish Twins. 

I did, but it was intentional. Our son died unexpectedly of a heart attack as an infant. I was scheduled for a hysterectomy but canceled it upon his death. My health and uterus wouldn't support a long wait. I didn't want to replace my son but, in my grief, I had an empty heart and wanted something to fill it. I got pregnant, with the help of Clomid, on the day I was cleared. He was born July 5th, my daughter was born July 14th. My uterus ruptured and had to be removed after her birth. I would not reccomend back to back pregnancies, especially when you are dealing with a child's death, but I am not sorry I did it. Without doing so, I wouldn't have my daughter. But I know what you all are saying...for the first 2 months postpartum my shit was always on lockdown. My husband was afraid to brush against me in our sleep.

• Love 14
33 minutes ago, mamadrama said:

I did, but it was intentional. Our son died unexpectedly of a heart attack as an infant. I was scheduled for a hysterectomy but canceled it upon his death. My health and uterus wouldn't support a long wait. I didn't want to replace my son but, in my grief, I had an empty heart and wanted something to fill it. I got pregnant, with the help of Clomid, on the day I was cleared. He was born July 5th, my daughter was born July 14th. My uterus ruptured and had to be removed after her birth. I would not reccomend back to back pregnancies, especially when you are dealing with a child's death, but I am not sorry I did it. Without doing so, I wouldn't have my daughter. But I know what you all are saying...for the first 2 months postpartum my shit was always on lockdown. My husband was afraid to brush against me in our sleep.

You did what was right for YOU, no one else has walked in your shoes. You have been thru so much. Happy to have you on here:)

On ‎2017‎-‎08‎-‎11 at 0:36 PM, ghoulina said:

I was in a lot of pain in my nether regions after #3. I could barely stand at the grocery store a week later, going on a vacation would be the last thing on my mind. 

Yeah, but Jenelle is a special snowflake. Not like us commoners.

• Love 8
1 hour ago, mittsigirl said:

You did what was right for YOU, no one else has walked in your shoes. You have been thru so much. Happy to have you on here:)

Yeah. I am just imagining my husband pressuring me for sex postpartum, shortly after giving birth. He'd be lucky if he got any action from me again. Ever.

• Love 3
16 hours ago, SPLAIN said:

Jenelle gives her explanation as to why Jace is violent in this deleted scene:

https://www.thehollywoodgossip.com/videos/jenelle-evans-my-son-is-being-violent-because-he-wants-to-live-w/

This is such crap. It ALMOST makes me WANT her to get custody. So he can go live there and she can see for her fucking self that that's not the solution. Because I guarantee you that not only would that not stop his violent outbursts, they'd probably ramp up! Of course, with David living there, he'd probably be subject to abuse, so I don't REALLY want that. But I just love this this chick who has never parented the kid thinks SHE'S the solution to the problem. The chick who's sitting there with ONE sleeping baby, enjoying her tacos. Notice Ensley is next to David, let him calm her if she wakes. What kind of discipline does Jenelle think she offers that Barb doesn't? Screaming, "Leave me alone dude!" and locking herself in the bathroom? Jace needs therapy - and at least Barb is getting him that. David would probably pull some, "Boys don't go to therapy" BS and yank him right out. 

8 minutes ago, LegallyRed2 said:

My brother was born October 4th, my sister August 31st of the following year. So it must be possible to ovulate very quickly after birth because my sister was not premature and was actually born a week late.

Some women do. Look how close Tori Spelling's kids were. 

And breasfeeding doesn't always safeguard you. I had regular cycles again by 6 weeks PP, and I nursed all of my babies until they were at least a year. So I could have gotten pregnant right when I was cleared. But I wasn't about all that, so I didn't! Haha. My kids are already close in age (19-20 months apart, all 3), but I wasn't trying to have Irish twins! My husband never once asked if I was ready to resume our marital relations. He waited for ME to give the go-ahead, as an respectable man would. 

• Love 8
42 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

David would probably pull some, "Boys don't go to therapy" BS and yank him right out. 

David most likely belives that if Jace was 'disciplined' (BEAT) he would be obedient. 

• Love 8
14 hours ago, mamadrama said:

Hugs. So sorry about what you went through! That had to be the hardest thing ever. My family knew someone that experienced that (a looooong time ago...like the 50's I think) and that family's reaction was to basically become quiverfull before it was even a thing! It was their first child. Nobody should have to experience that!

have they ever had a 16 and pregnant where the baby died? That would be horribly sad to see on tv, but honestly it would really make some teenager out there think twice about having unprotected sex. 

• Love 3
36 minutes ago, Christina87 said:

have they ever had a 16 and pregnant where the baby died? That would be horribly sad to see on tv, but honestly it would really make some teenager out there think twice about having unprotected sex. 

And, actually, depending on their age; young girls are more likely to have premature births and complications. Well, more so than a healthy women in her 20s and 30s. Their bodies are still developing in many cases and it's just not a good idea physically, as well as all the other financial, practical, intellectual, and emotional factors you have to consider. 

• Love 3
4 hours ago, ghoulina said:

This is such crap. It ALMOST makes me WANT her to get custody. So he can go live there and she can see for her fucking self that that's not the solution. Because I guarantee you that not only would that not stop his violent outbursts, they'd probably ramp up! Of course, with David living there, he'd probably be subject to abuse, so I don't REALLY want that. But I just love this this chick who has never parented the kid thinks SHE'S the solution to the problem. The chick who's sitting there with ONE sleeping baby, enjoying her tacos. Notice Ensley is next to David, let him calm her if she wakes. What kind of discipline does Jenelle think she offers that Barb doesn't? Screaming, "Leave me alone dude!" and locking herself in the bathroom? Jace needs therapy - and at least Barb is getting him that. David would probably pull some, "Boys don't go to therapy" BS and yank him right out. 

Agree. 

We know Jace is scared as shit being around those two. If he were to spend a lengthy amount of time with them, he would eventually lash out. 

Why does each kid have to have their own bedroom? Why can't Jace and Ksiser share a room? I felt like I was watching a House Hunters episode where the mother demands a five bedroom home because there is no way her kids are sharing a bedroom.

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, SPLAIN said:

Agree. 

We know Jace is scared as shit being around those two. If he were to spend a lengthy amount of time with them, he would eventually lash out. 

Why does each kid have to have their own bedroom? Why can't Jace and Ksiser share a room? I felt like I was watching a House Hunters episode where the mother demands a five bedroom home because there is no way her kids are sharing a bedroom.

Ugh, don't even get me started on those HH shrews. I watched an episode where a family was buying a vacation condo on the beach in Costa Rica and the mother was bitching about her little darlings having to share bedrooms. I spent the whole epi wishing she'd get bit by a poisonous frog. 

Did Jace say he didn't want an upstairs bedroom? I thought Barb asked why Kaiser and him were going to share and Jenelle said he wanted to be downstairs. 

• Love 5

It sounds like Jace is angry and finding ways to express it. Poor Jace has got a plethora of things to be angry about. Plus, he could've inherited something from Jenelle that affects his behavior. I'm glad he's involved with a therapist.

• Love 8
42 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

Ugh, don't even get me started on those HH shrews. I watched an episode where a family was buying a vacation condo on the beach in Costa Rica and the mother was bitching about her little darlings having to share bedrooms. I spent the whole epi wishing she'd get bit by a poisonous frog. 

Did Jace say he didn't want an upstairs bedroom? I thought Barb asked why Kaiser and him were going to share and Jenelle said he wanted to be downstairs. 

I hear you on that.

Yes, those harpy shrews and their spoiled brats. Poison frog...LOL  I think I watched that episode.

Jenelle said Jace would be downstairs. Barb chimed in and said Jace would want a room upstairs. Words to that effect. Jenelle responded to her that Jace said he did not want an upstairs room. Jace then said to Jenelle he wanted his room upstairs and he had told her that. Jenelle acted as if that was the first time he ever said that to her. David then said something. I think he said Jace didn't say that. I got the feeling David was trying to shut Jace down. As if he was reminding Jace that he had no say-so as to where his room would be.

Edited by SPLAIN
  • Love 8
3 hours ago, SPLAIN said:

I hear you on that.

Yes, those harpy shrews and their spoiled brats. Poison frog...LOL  I think I watched that episode.

Jenelle said Jace would be downstairs. Barb chimed in and said Jace would want a room upstairs. Words to that effect. Jenelle responded to her that Jace said he did not want an upstairs room. Jace then said to Jenelle he wanted his room upstairs and he had told her that. Jenelle acted as if that was the first time he ever said that to her. David then said something. I think he said Jace didn't say that. I got the feeling David was trying to shut Jace down. As if he was reminding Jace that he had no say-so as to where his room would be.

Yeah, it kind of sounded like they were trying to shut Jace down with the upstairs bedroom debacle. More like David thinking "I want the upstairs to be a man cave and when you start paying the bills you can then have a say on the room you get." Like David pays any bills lol.

When I was a kid I never had a say on the bedroom I wanted. Mom and dad got to get the best room, the master bedroom (rightfully so) and the kids got what was left.

• Love 5
5 hours ago, SPLAIN said:

Agree. 

Their attorney may push for each kid to have their own room to better the odds for custody. It's common. 

• Love 2
On ‎8‎/‎10‎/‎2017 at 6:16 AM, Calm81 said:

You literally had me giggling half asleep as I drink my first cup of coffee.

I just pictured Kaiser and Entable spinning that souvenir cart in circles hoping and angrily praying to find their name on a fucking keychain while looking at their mother with disgust!! ???

I'm going to hell due to this board.

Like "Jace" and "Maryssa" are going to have better luck?

On ‎8‎/‎10‎/‎2017 at 1:55 PM, MaggieG said:

"You can't be mean to Meme." Follow your own damn advice Jenelle. I was shocked that she and Barb managed to actually have a decent conversation without yelling. I think I saw a pig fly by as it was happening. 

Ok, who says "I love you" to their friends? I noticed Kail said that to Sterling as she got to the court house and was hanging up the phone. I don't do that, not even to my best friend. I say that to my husband and my mother. I do love my good friends, but it's weird to me to say it like that. Like it's a throwaway comment that doesn't mean anything. And we know they aren't friends anymore so Kail obviously didn't love her that much :P

I definitely say "love you" to my friends

• Love 8
On 8/13/2017 at 2:37 PM, BitterApple said:

Haha, when I first read this I thought you said, "poisonous FOG" and I was picturing a Hunger Games scenario. Oooops. 

I agree about the room sharing. It's nice to have your own room and all, but not always feasible. My boys have shared a room ever since my second was 6 months old. Somehow they survived. 

• Love 8

I say "I love you" to my best friend on the phone. 

I shared a room for a couple of years with a sibling. I then had my own room after that when she went to college. Plenty of kids share a room. I don't think that would play a part in a custody matter, though. I never heard of that in the years I worked at a law office. As long as a kid has a room, whether they share a room or not, is all that matters. 

• Love 1
On 8/11/2017 at 0:55 AM, DeeReynolds said:

When I had my daughter, I couldn't even sit normally for like 2 weeks from the pain and aftermath. How the hell was Jenelle able to go on vacation after 6 days?? Is it not as bad after multiple births? I've only had one so far... Plus, it's a huge sacrifice to ask someone else to watch a newborn for multiple days. Ugh, Jenelle is the worst.

On 8/11/2017 at 4:29 AM, CofCinci said:

How was she able to do it?

On 8/11/2017 at 2:36 PM, ghoulina said:

On 8/12/2017 at 9:13 PM, mittsigirl said:

In a way, she might be...there's definitely seems to be some sort of link between antisocial personality disorder (aka sociopathy) and a lack of feeling physical pain. If you google sociopaths and pain tolerance there are many sites and some journal articles and studies about it. Seems it's common for people with ASPD to have a very high pain tolerance. 

On 8/13/2017 at 2:34 PM, Christina87 said:

Especially since jace is only there in occasional weekends, and Kaiser might not even be there for those weekends. Oops, actually delujenelle thinks that she'll have full custody soon. Whatever!

Love!!

Edited by Rebecca
  • Love 1
On ‎8‎/‎10‎/‎2017 at 7:38 AM, lezlers said:

She said at their dinner that she loves him because she doesn't have to worry when he goes out with friends.  So there's Jenelle's criteria for a mate: doesn't think he'll cheat on her.  Abuse her kids?  Eh.  Try to strangle her to death?  Eh.  Suspect he might cheat?  AW HELL NAW, YOU BEST GET OUT OF THE HOUSE! 

Priorities: she gots 'em.

LOL.  How do you know you weren't a whiny child?  Were you recorded every second of your life? Did your parents tell you that?  Let me tell you something: parenting comes with it's own set of rose colored glasses sometimes.    I guarantee you whined as a small child because EVERY small child at some point whines.  It's completely developmentally normal.  We see tiny snippets of these people's lives.  A child Kaiser's age is likely freaked out from the chaos, cameras, ect.  The 10 minutes a week we see of him for two months of the year is very doubtfully a testament to his temperament at all times. He's a toddler that never asked to be on TV.  There's plenty of stuff about Jenelle to snark about without insulting a two year old.   

Preach!

I just posted about my child who had some whiny moments when he was young. I also have other children who were NOT whiny at all. So, what does that say about my kids and my parenting? Seriously, whiny kids happen to the best of families. It is pretty obvious Kaiser is a child who is not getting the kind of attention he needs and wants. Throw in the fact he goes from one house to another. He has too many adults in his life and they all have different ways of raising him. That has to be hard on that little guy. As he gets older, he will deal with three or four different sets of rules depending which house he is spending his time. Kaiser is not a brat and I sure as hell wouldn't tell him or any child to "shut up".  WTF? That is terrible. That is right up there with the idea that it is okay to grab a child by their arm and drag them away because they are having a meltdown due to a fear. 

There isn't much for me to add to last week's episode. You all have touched upon every detail. 

I would like to add to the name topic. My name is one you wouldn't see on a souvenir key chain. Never. It is my late mother's name. I stopped looking for souvenirs with my name on it, however, I discovered on my recent vacation there are some places that will put your name on a souvenir item. You have to pay for it, though. lol 

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 5