Type keyword(s) to search

Season 1 Discussion

• Start Topic

Add me to the list of those who thought Cortney went WAY over a line by looking at Antonio's phone and complaining about his texts to women.  I'm sure they were in Spanish (could they have been to his sisters and entirely innocent?), AND C&A are not in a monogamous relationship.  Well, she is, but he's not.  He thinks if they're going to be monogamous, there should at least be sex.  And maybe not even then.  His friend describes him as a "macho man" with lots of women, and they both seem to think that's normal for single guys.

• Love 1
4 hours ago, gavinmac said:

There's a lot of class and skin color discrimination in countries like Brazil.  Karine is poor and not light skinned.  The only guys beating down her door would be poor guys from her village.  Wealthy or middle class Brazilian men would have no interest in her because of her skin color and social class.

I had a girlfriend in Cambodia, and when we broke up, she was distraught and said "No one will marry me because I'm poor." It was heartbreaking.

This is also very much a "thing" in Thailand. Many white guys who visit Thailand end up with women from the "Isaan" region, bordering Laos, where the women are shorter, darker skinned, and (to Westerners) beautiful. Meanwhile, middle class Thai guys from Bangkok wouldn't give them the time of day, and they don't understand what Westerners see in women from Isaan. They'd rather have a tall, light skinned, Chinese-Thai woman, even if she's otherwise "ugly," to us.

I completely agree. I work with several Brazilians and the class divisions are very real. The rich/Middle Class and well educated live in the cities. The poor and uneducated live in the rural villages.  And there are far more poor people than rich/Middle Class in Brazil. 

5 hours ago, Mr. Minor said:

Cortney is a total idiot, but I would love to see someone throat punch douchebag Antonio.

This.

Antonio in the cab was infuriating.  He gets the cabdriver to support his thoughts that she is "cold" with him because she's not all over him with what he is presenting as normalized physical affection.  Yet she keeps telling him over and over again that she was pissed he didn't pick her up at the airport, left her in the park in the heat waiting for him and he's really unapologetic about it.  " I gotta work babe" is a viable excuse for him.

The ending was totally ridiculous.  She leaves the pageant but doesn't leave for a hotel.  She waits for him outside.   When he gets outside he basically says "do you want to go to a hotel or to my apartment?"  and when she says his apartment he actually looks surprised.  Corny had that dumb passive aggressive gummy smile on her face when she insisted she was going to horn in on his privacy and stay in that apartment, sleep in his bed, make him sleep on the couch and make him "earn" her.   Wow she's such an independent American woman.   Eye roll.

Then he basically says he's sleeping on the mini couch for one night but after that....he's banging her or she's out in the hallway.  Hahahahaha   Corny goes from mind numbingly stupid to deceptively manipulative and oddly aggressive about stupid things.   She tries to be in control in weird ways.  

You know what?  Let's punch both of them.  Bah

• Love 23
On 9/17/2017 at 9:03 PM, Desert Rat said:

We'll, it's been a decade for Paul, but Karine sure knows what she's doing.  What does she see in him and why is she so anxious to be intimate?  Yuck!!!

She's ready to lock in that green card.

• Love 5
16 minutes ago, HappyDancex2 said:

The ending was totally ridiculous.  She leaves the pageant but doesn't leave for a hotel.  She waits for him outside.   When he gets outside he basically says "do you want to go to a hotel or to my apartment?"  and when she says his apartment he actually looks surprised. 

Exactly. I was about to start feeling a little respect for Cortney thinking she had enough of Antonio's bull and was dumping him to go home. Instead she waited outside for him, 5 hrs during that pageant. *Smacks forehead.

• Love 5
On 9/17/2017 at 10:22 PM, Kangatush said:

Agreed.  But they brought the stuffed animals to the resort.  They showed them behind Karine in one of the bed shots.  Perfect, unblinking, witnesses

Omg haaahaaa. I'm dead.

Yeah you can't forget the stuffed animals while being intimate.

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, fantome said:

Exactly. I was about to start feeling a little respect for Cortney thinking she had enough of Antonio's bull and was dumping him to go home. Instead she waited outside for him, 5 hrs during that pageant. *Smacks forehead.

I guess since I'm so opposite of that mindset that I don't understand why she was hellbent on getting inside that apartment.  If I'm on an international flight I just want a hotel room, shower and a place to decompress in a weird time zone.  I have little energy to put up with a lot of fake crap with someone I'm meeting, Love of My Life or not.  Even if she put up with the airport stand up and park wait for 3 hours in the sun that wasn't totally producer manipulated, the second he told her she had to sit at a pageant would have yielded a "hey that sounds great but I'm exhausted.  I don't want to be crabby with you so I'm going to get a hotel room..can you suggest one please?"

I will give her this though.   That wide eyed stupid look on her face is a talent.  Even when she was painfully exhausted and hot, she can bust out that look and appear awake and ready to stab you.  My look would have been disheveled and pissed like a feral cat zombie.

• Love 19
On 9/17/2017 at 9:13 PM, CofCinci said:

Is anyone getting the Where Are They Now-type special instead of the second PROMISED hour of this trash?

Most definitely.

On 9/17/2017 at 10:51 PM, SoshulMeedya said:

I wonder if Jenny knows Larry works at McDonalds? I get the feeling she's hoping for a grander life in the US. 

Larry has already promised her the 4-to-closing shift on weekdays after school.

• Love 11
12 hours ago, Sprockets said:

Ditto.  So many of them do this.  I was thinking last night that the correct pronunciation of this word should be a prerequisite for appearance on the show.  And oh yes, I am that strict.  

Thank you. A thousand times, thank you!!  Have we become so lazy as a society that we just roll over letters that are in words, and create our own words? Prolly.

15 hours ago, LocalGovt said:

It was in reply to Patrick saying, "Whassup????!!!!" or some such thing.  I got the impression it was how they greeted each other on facetime.

You're right, Teddybear -- I watched it again lat night, and she's the one with the 'whassup' fixation....he only says it once in reply!

• Love 5
7 hours ago, Bibi said:

If she had a boyfriend, she wouldn't take such a risk (be on TV with a boy she met on a dating website).

Excellent point!  So what we thought was coldness is just bad acting?  

12 minutes ago, LocalGovt said:

Have we become so lazy as a society that we just roll over letters that are in words, and create our own words?

If we are dumb and/or illiterate we do.  Ask Paul.  If only real life came with subtitles.  

• Love 1

The rules here haven't changed... you still have to be civil to your fellow posters. 

If you feel like you're about to post an obnoxious reply, take a few minutes and eat something. 

runners1_1500_1500.jpg

Also - if you read it on Facebook, Instagram, Us Weekly, Starcasm, a tattoo on someone's neck, one of the spoiler threads, etc...  It's a spoiler.  Don't post it here in the episode thread.

Edited by Drogo
  • Love 6
On 9/10/2017 at 10:11 PM, Bibi said:

I thought she was wearing a wig. She's got no edges. 

Thank you!  Weave/lacefront edges were showing on the stair climber!  You have to blend! Leave out just a little so you can wear your hair back and have a natural part.  Nothing gives it away more than edges and parts... 

If she just toned it down on the makeup, clothes, fillers, and got a face-flattering cut--maybe a longer choppy layered sideswept bob--she'd be cute.  She could still be edgy.  She's trying to be too Demi.

Antonio wasn't doing it for me, it's not the extra layer of pudge, I think that's cute but Antonio Banderas or Javier, he is not.

Are there no dermatologists in Haiti?  Maybe it's a stress rash because you can't keep up the farce with these old men.

• Love 2

Oy. Where to begin?

Myriam should've told him. I can't see TLC wasting time on this non-couple if there wasn't something more to it than that. Surely she knew and could've told him or at least the audience in her TH. If Patrick was in on it, fine, but if not, that's so effed up. Who wants to fly 3k miles to be friend zoned? TLC likes drama way too much for it to be that simple. I can't see them investing money in crew flying over, hotel/AIRBNB/hostel, etc. and this being it. Was she hoping to have a piece on the side, or what's the deal? I definitely think she's pregnant. I often held my bump like that in the early months. She was holding her bag in front of her belly when she exited the taxi.

Corny is....dear GOD. You invade this man's space and he has to sleep on the equivalent of an ottoman. Mmm. He at least asked if she was going to or wanted to stay at a hotel. I have no words on this chick. NONE.

Thank the lucky stars for no Abby, Sean, or her rash. I want Mambo Gladys back as a weekly feature.

And damn none of Darcy's chokers this week either.

Paul is such a skeevy individual. I rarely say that about TV personalities, but you're walking around the bloody Amazon in boots, pants, and a jacket. Meanwhile, Karine is dressed in shorts, tank, and flip flops. It's hard to watch her being so desperate to do the horizontal polka with this neurotic goofball. How on earth are they going to be approved for a K-1, and they can't freaking communicate without the app? He'd do well to be like Alan and learn Portuguese.

And Larry. Poor naive, silly Larry. I'm sorry, but ol girl looks way older than 24. As my husband's mother would say, "You look like you have been rode hard and put away wet." Jenny isn't even remotely into him. And girlie has mastered angles, filters, and damn good lighting. I don't understand Larry's style. He would've done better leaving the 90s white fitted just where it was: in the 90s. Poor Larry is going to be taken. Boy, is he ever?

• Love 1
On 9/17/2017 at 8:08 PM, Bibi said:

Seriously, if I were Myriam I would have told Patrick that I had a boyfriend... even if I had no boyfriend.

I'm going nowhere with a short and nervous guy, with such funny clothes.

Looks wise, Myriam is no prize either

• Love 3
5 hours ago, LocalGovt said:

Thank you. A thousand times, thank you!!  Have we become so lazy as a society that we just roll over letters that are in words, and create our own words? Prolly.

while I too go crazy with mispronounced words, (nuculer and real-a-tor make me insane)  I just finished reading "Mother Tongue" by Bill Bryson which is a humorous but interesting look at the development of English through the centuries.  Slurring, molding and reinventing words has been around forever.  It's not just us that's lazy...it's everybody always.   It's a good book for those who like such subjects.  

• Love 11
9 hours ago, fantome said:

Omg haaahaaa. I'm dead.

When you are a goober like Paul, they are a crucial part of foreplay.  (OK. I'll take my place in hell now).

5 hours ago, Sprockets said:

Excellent point!  So what we thought was coldness is just bad acting?  

If we are dumb and/or illiterate we do.  Ask Paul.  If only real life came with subtitles.  

Bad acting - I would put money on that.

• Love 1
7 minutes ago, Granny58 said:

I just finished reading "Mother Tongue" by Bill Bryson which is a humorous but interesting look at the development of English through the centuries.  Slurring, molding and reinventing words has been around forever.

I love Bill Bryson and I've read all his books. He's hilarious! The Mother Tongue or Notes from a Small Island are my go-to's if I need a laugh!

Topic? Is there a pool started for who will actually go through with it? Karine is absolutely determined to go the distance. But will anyone else? I doubt.

On 9/11/2017 at 1:45 AM, Bibi said:

What kind of man would

not pick you at the airport 

just tell you 'meet me there', with no guidance on how to get 'there' in a city you're not familiar with 

make you wait forever (so had the time to get to the airport ! )

not look like his pictures. At all

tell you that your eyes are so cleaaar

not offer to carry your luggage and  just pick the lightest bag

call you 'Corny'?

What kind of woman would keep smiling after that?

But her eyes are clear, like really light blue.

So creepy Paul makes Karine take a STD and pregnancy test and then doesn't even hold the door for her when they leave the clinic? At least she called him on that. I'm not the type of woman who can't hold a door for a man, but in this case it would have been the polite thing to do. 

• Love 7

Maybe I am just overly cautious and have seen too many movies but I would never go to a man's apartment when I just met him in person a few hours ago. In a foreign country at that. Who cares how long you have "talked" on the internet? Courtney hadn't even spoken to him on the phone or face timed him. She didn't know he was who he said he was. How did she know he wasn't a serial killer? What if while she was looking for the guy in the picture at the airport, the real catfish guy was waiting to make his move. 

Why not get your own hotel room, if even for the first night? Didn't her mother ever tell her this is how women get killed? Maybe it's just because I am getting close to middle age  and am officially the older generation but I don't understand why people don't take the same precautions most of us were raised to take. The world hasn't gotten safer.

Also, I don't think Courtney ever had any intention of sleeping with he whose name I cannot remember. I think she wants to play the hard to get innocent and tell him he has to wait for sex. Then he can see she has high moral standards and realize he wants her to be the mother of his children. This plan would of course have worked better if she had her own hotel room. 

• Love 13

Just for the record.  I am very active on select sites on the internet.  One that I used to belong to was a Christian site - not for dating, for discussion.  I've been married for 53 years to the same person, so I was not looking for anything but discussions with people of similar beliefs.

One of the sub-groups on the website was for women.  Many of us there became really good friends.  Because my kids are grown and I am able to get away from home fairly easily, I have traveled over 2,000 miles to spend a few days with one or more of these ladies.  During the planning stage, one of my first questions is, "Do you have an extra bedroom, or would you feel more comfortable if I stay in a hotel?"  The first time I met one woman (never-married and still lived with her mother in her 50s), she had to get her mother's approval because Mama was afraid I (a stranger to her) might be an ax-murderer.  Mama finally said I could stay with them, and I had a room to myself.  Turns out friend is a borderline hoarder, and I would probably have preferred to stay in a hotel.  Thank goodness, Mama made my friend clean up her bedroom and turn it over to me for the 2 nights I was there.  Another friend lived in a 3-bedroom house with her husband and 4 children.  I stayed in a hotel and spent daytimes visiting with my friend.

All of that to say this.  These were friends; there was no thought of any of these visits being the start of relationships which might lead to marriage.  Even so, COMMON COURTESY dictates that one does not just walk into the tiny home of ANYONE (same sex or not), and announce that they are staying there and that the person who PAYS THE RENT will sleep on a couch.  Cortney is so out of line in so many ways.  I fear for her safety if she continues to be oblivious as to appropriate behavior (dictating sleeping arrangements, checking out the guy's phone).  

• Love 11
On 9/18/2017 at 0:22 AM, Kangatush said:

Agreed.  But they brought the stuffed animals to the resort.  They showed them behind Karine in one of the bed shots.  Perfect, unblinking, witnesses for the new intimacies.  

16 hours ago, fantome said:

6 hours ago, greekmom said:

When you are a goober like Paul, they are a crucial part of foreplay.  (OK. I'll take my place in hell now).

1 hour ago, booboopbedoo said:

But maybe they will play a role when they have sex? Onlookers to cheer him on!

Worst. Toy Story sequel. Ever.

• Love 14
2 hours ago, Major Bigtime said:

Watching Cortney's antics in this episode reminds me that she's an episode of Dateline with Keith Morrison just waiting to happen.

Maybe I am just old, but a search engine is my best friend when I meet new folks or potential romantic interests. Assuming that he gives his real name, you can confirm things like employment. And you can also check to see if his name has been in the newspapers - possible domestic abuse, criminal record, etc. Seems like those raised with the Internet would be all over checking folks out.

• Love 5
20 hours ago, RichiesOlderBro said:

I work with several Brazilians and the class divisions are very real. The rich/Middle Class and well educated live in the cities. The poor and uneducated live in the rural villages.  And there are far more poor people than rich/Middle Class in Brazil. 

It broke my heart when Karine’s dad said he couldn’t believe an American wanted to marry his poor daughter.  Even if Paul is weird and neurotic, the fact that he is an American makes him appealing. 

• Love 12
22 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

And you can also check to see if his name has been in the newspapers - possible domestic abuse, criminal record, etc. Seems like those raised with the Internet would be all over checking folks out.

Corny can't read Spanish newspapers.  She can't even read Spanish maps.  

16 minutes ago, Adeejay said:

It broke my heart when Karine’s dad said he couldn’t believe an American wanted to marry his poor daughter.  Even if Paul is weird and neurotic, the fact that he is an American makes him appealing. 

The fact that marriage to Paul gets Karine into America makes him appealing to her and her family.  Nothing about Paul himself makes him appealing.  And she has to pay far too high a price in front of those stuffed animals.  

Edited by Sprockets
lapse
  • Love 4
4 minutes ago, Sprockets said:

Corny can't read Spanish newspapers.  She can't even read Spanish maps.  

The fact that marriage to Paul gets Karine into America makes him appealing to her and her family.  Nothing about Paul himself makes him appealing.  And she has to pay far too high a price in front of those stuffed animals.  

Google Maps and Translate. Or behoove herself to take introductory Spanish classes.

Karine should just burn them or take them to the hospital or shelter.

• Love 1
10 hours ago, Boofish said:

Looks wise, Myriam is no prize either

I agree!  She looks frumpy.  And 4 months pregnant.  

4 hours ago, MakingBacon said:

Maybe I am just overly cautious and have seen too many movies but I would never go to a man's apartment when I just met him in person a few hours ago. In a foreign country at that. Who cares how long you have "talked" on the internet? Courtney hadn't even spoken to him on the phone or face timed him. She didn't know he was who he said he was. How did she know he wasn't a serial killer? What if while she was looking for the guy in the picture at the airport, the real catfish guy was waiting to make his move. 

Why not get your own hotel room, if even for the first night? Didn't her mother ever tell her this is how women get killed? Maybe it's just because I am getting close to middle age  and am officially the older generation but I don't understand why people don't take the same precautions most of us were raised to take. The world hasn't gotten safer.

Also, I don't think Courtney ever had any intention of sleeping with he whose name I cannot remember. I think she wants to play the hard to get innocent and tell him he has to wait for sex. Then he can see she has high moral standards and realize he wants her to be the mother of his children. This plan would of course have worked better if she had her own hotel room. 

Same.  I would have gotten a hotel.  Maybe she can't afford it?   Then WHY travel across the world for a player

i have a close friend.  He is Italian. He sets up several booty calls a day.  He says it's his culture.  This boob reminds me of him so much.  

• Love 4
35 minutes ago, Emkat said:

How.the.hell does Antonio have sex in that awful bunk bed with only a few inches of clearance between his head and the ceiling?

He doesn't. He visits women at their hotels for that, after his day-time job.

Edited by checker
  • Love 7
7 hours ago, Gigglepuff said:

So creepy Paul makes Karine take a STD and pregnancy test and then doesn't even hold the door for her when they leave the clinic? At least she called him on that. I'm not the type of woman who can't hold a door for a man, but in this case it would have been the polite thing to do. 

She would do better to stand at the door, point to it and then teach him to open the door for her if that's what she feels she deserves.  Muttering in Portuguese isn't going to get her anything since he understands even less than when he landed.  He's a dense tool.

3 hours ago, Frozendiva said:

Maybe I am just old, but a search engine is my best friend when I meet new folks or potential romantic interests. Assuming that he gives his real name, you can confirm things like employment. And you can also check to see if his name has been in the newspapers - possible domestic abuse, criminal record, etc. Seems like those raised with the Internet would be all over checking folks out.

Not old.....wise.   And sorry but you'll never get on this show with those kinds of standards!

3 hours ago, Emkat said:

How.the.hell does Antonio have sex in that awful bunk bed with only a few inches of clearance between his head and the ceiling?

Truth.   I think that's what that little couch is for though.  Which makes it even less appealing for him to sleep on since it's his dirty couch.  HAHAHAHAHAHA.

• Love 3

Did anyone notice that during Courtney's FaceTime call with her parents that Antonio spoke at a lower English level than we've seen in his segments?  He acted as if he barely knew English, most likely so he wouldn't have to talk. 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, CofCinci said:

Did anyone notice that during Courtney's FaceTime call with her parents that Antonio spoke at a lower English level than we've seen in his segments?  He acted as if he barely knew English, most likely so he wouldn't have to talk. 

Idk... in his tlking heads his English is pretty broken as well. I just thought it was amusing when he said to her parents "I'm with your .... kid"

• Love 5

Jenny is surprisingly  ugly. Please note that she never displayed her teeth on pics. Nor did Corny.

I noticed that almost everyone seems to look much better in their online photos, than in person. Especially Corny. When her and Antonio were doing their selfie photo-shoot in his bunk, the pictures of Corny (with her mouth closed of course), were almost attractive. And Jenny, girl, you missing some teeth! Hopefully, Larry won't mind. He's got chocolate for the family!

• Love 6
On 9/18/2017 at 1:46 PM, Brooklynista said:

So Cortney didn't feel comfy enough to sleep with Antonio or let him play grab ass but she felt entitled to pick his phone up and go thru it? He's better than me because that would have been an immediate drop off to the hostel closest to the airport.

I feel the same way. The other thing that pissed me off was her playing all snuggly in the bed for her friends on Snapchat, misrepresenting how irresistible she is and how f'in great everything is going with the hot guy in Spain when nothing could be further from the truth . . . GTFOH.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, EastCoast4Life said:

And Jenny, girl, you missing some teeth! Hopefully, Larry won't mind. He's got chocolate for the family!

For some reason, I feel like trying to defend Larry on the awkwardness of that segment. Here goes.

1. We don't know that those guys standing around were truly "randoms" he had never spoken to before, it's possible they had some interaction, initiated by the dudes, but not aired on TV, right before crazy nervous Larry starts going on about the chocolate.
2. When you're a white person in a developing country, you attract attention and can be treated like a second rate rock star.  Locals stare at the white guy and enjoy talking to the white guy.  You end up having more interactions with humans than in America where we avoid eye contact with strangers whenever possible. 

3. Prior to his arrival, there was probably a camera crew filming Jenny as she waited there near those dudes for thirty minutes. then he arrived with a camera crew. There was a commotion. Everyone around likely knew it was an American TV show about an American guy meeting his Filipina girlfriend for the first time.  They all would have been curious. Larry was, to some extent, "performing" for the audience, albeit poorly. 

Larry was a nervous wreck and has no self-esteem and Jenny is embarrassed by him, but that mini meltdown wasn't as weird as an anonymous guy flying from Florida to Seattle to meet his girlfriend and then shouting to random strangers at the airport about chocolate for her family.

• Love 8
On 9/18/2017 at 10:06 AM, Desert Rat said:

Ffs, Paul, you haven't "done it" in a decade and yet you don't remove your dirty socks and mosquito netting and take a shower before doing the deed?

My theory is that the "hasn't done it in a decade" story COULD be a pre-emptive response to our collective screaming at the TV -- "HEY PAUL! Why didn't YOU have to be tested for STDs so Karine can trust YOU?!?!?!" Paul's the one going on and on about all his "many" past relationship trainwrecks and "shadowy" criminal past he hasn't seen fit to tell her about yet. Untrustworthy x 10. What a worthless putz. Is he the one shown in the preview clips being shot at as he runs screaming into the jungle? LOL Can't wait -- early nominee for most delicious moment of the season!

• Love 2
On 9/18/2017 at 5:18 PM, Sprockets said:
On 9/18/2017 at 4:48 PM, Drogo said:

"Fustrating"...?

Larry, you're dead to me. 

Ditto.  So many of them do this.  I was thinking last night that the correct pronunciation of this word should be a prerequisite for appearance on the show.  And oh yes, I am that strict.  

My personal top annoying phrases are " worldwind" vs. "whirlwind" and "wallah" instead of "voila" - crazy-making.

• Love 17
1 minute ago, ChiBurbsMama said:

My personal top annoying phrases are " worldwind" vs. "whirlwind"

I've noticed this a lot lately! In fact, I think Darcey used that term. 

I have changed my original opinion about Paul- that he's just an awkward guy (maybe a little Aspergers?) who just doesn't know how to interact.  Well, I still think that (everytime he hugs Karine he clap-clap-claps her on the back like an awkward uncle), but now he's scaring me a bit.  And after reading about his checkered past, I am even more disturbed. And my god, the word slurring! what is that?!

Antonio is a specific "type" of guy; I've seen this in America as well.   He flirts, he says all the right things, he lures the girl into his trap and then... when she's not naked in his bed in 5 minutes she's "cold." He can't understand why she is not just thrilled to be with him in all his glory.  And by god, she came on to him, so she'd better put out by night #2 or she'll be kicked to the curb! Of course, Cortney doesn't help herself at all with her constant bleating, "I waited for an hourrrrrr.... I'm so tiiirrrreeed..... I thought you weren't comingggg.......who are you textingggg...."  She was ill-prepared; as others have said, I'm wondering why she would be allowed to do something this risky when she apparently doesn't have basic life skills.  And she has been catfished before!! Her plain old Mom and Dad need to stop funding her travels; I'm assuming since she quit her job to travel around the world, they are supporting her.  Bless her heart.

Larry is about to get his heart broken.  Again.  He looks like he already feels he's way in over his head.  He's a Simpleton with a boring life, an okay job, and two kids he somehow ended up with after women who took advantage of him up and left. The new girlfriend (I've forgotten her name) will have his pockets turned inside out and his credit card number before the end of Day 1. Notice how the camera zoomed in on her f-me heels and tight jeans (before the misaligned teeth). She's a pro at this.

• Love 3
26 minutes ago, KateHearts said:

Antonio is a specific "type" of guy; I've seen this in America as well.   He flirts, he says all the right things, he lures the girl into his trap and then... when she's not naked in his bed in 5 minutes she's "cold."

Wasn't he trying to hold her hand?

• Love 1