Type keyword(s) to search

S12.E03: The Not So Quiet Woman

• Start Topic

13 minutes ago, ivygirl said:

Can we just ban the phrase "clear the air" from these shows? Does anything good ever come from it? 

I mean I guess that's the point but it still sucks

9 minutes ago, WhoaWhoKnew said:

Yes, but only after we ban "this is not the time or place."

But if the HWs can't say these phrases how else will we know who's "being the bigger person"?

• Love 22
(edited)
15 minutes ago, Avon.Blakes7 said:

Kelly only needs to breath air for Shannon to lose her freakin' mind! ;-)

Sure, because Shannon is sensitive to Kelly's evil intentions but doesn't understand the sick game yet. Plus, Kelly's aura is probably puke green. 

Edited by nexxie
  • Love 18
(edited)

Shannon does remind me of Vicki - I can't stand either of them. I'm sick of hearing "I'm done!" Then BE done! Get off my tv. It's not good for you, your marriage, or your kids. You aren't happy. Her screechy voice is grating on me. I used to like her! You see an "enemy" and the first thing you do is whine to her about your weight???

I don't like any of these people. I did like the guinea pig - when I wasn't worried he'd fall off that counter. 

Edited by Crankybroad
  • Love 23
2 minutes ago, BloggerAloud said:

Shannon seems so emotionally ill-equipped for a reality show, especially a reality show that co-stars someone like Kelly Dodd. It's so uncomfortable watch a lot of the times because her emotions are barely contained at all points.

I think the family would have a case if Shannon went totally off the deep end, but I think she's already there! ;-)

• Love 1
1 minute ago, rustyspigot said:

So Jesus had to calm down Shannon in the bathroom and propelled Tamra to say Kelly sucks hairy balls. As Jesus would.

And Vicki reminds her designer of wood paneling. Such a complement.

And Meghan's baby is a ghost whisperer/drooler.

Did I miss anything?

They're all loons! ;-)

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, Sage47 said:

Kelly is a piece of rotting dog shit covered in maggots. I hate her nasty face and vile black soul. It is sickening that she is being paid big money to appear on this show, repugnant piece of crap. Evil indeed. 

1000 hearts to you for saying what i can't.....love it!

• Love 11
2 minutes ago, rustyspigot said:

So Jesus had to calm down Shannon in the bathroom and propelled Tamra to say Kelly sucks hairy balls. As Jesus would.

And Vicki reminds her designer of wood paneling. Such a complement.

And Meghan's baby is a ghost whisperer/drooler.

Did I miss anything?

Yes, Kelly with her face on the door/window drooling to go out and destroy the other dog (Shannon) in her territory. We saw she already "marked" the bathroom. 

• Love 8
Just now, PumpkinPK said:

Oh my goodness.  Dr. Tim was cracking me up so bad with his "Whoa," "Wow" and other comments as Shannon revealed her body and weight.  It was really pretty rude, but oh-so-funny!

It had be cracking up! It must really be bad! '-)

• Love 5
1 minute ago, PumpkinPK said:

Oh my goodness.  Dr. Tim was cracking me up so bad with his "Whoa," "Wow" and other comments as Shannon revealed her body and weight.  It was really pretty rude, but oh-so-funny!

So unnecessary! Meant to keep Shannon coming back?

Glad there wasn't much Vicki.

Lydia met Kelly a day before the dinner? Okay.

Peggy doesn't fit in with this group.

• Love 10
23 minutes ago, Pickles said:

Kelly looks bad. She is so crass. Shannon is a mess. Crying in the bathroom. Horrible behavior at the table. Omg. The new woman is mortified. 

Did Kelly get rained on or does she ever take a shower?

• Love 8
9 minutes ago, Mu Shu said:

K Dudd peering out the window at Lydia and Peggy was some creepy ass Buffalo Bill shit.   What a sack of crap  she is.

At least Vicki wasn't on much. Sorry slag. 

Crying laughing!!! Thank you!!!

• Love 7

Shannon is putting her sadness all over everyone.  Why does she have to discuss her weight gain and miserable life so much?  Sadly,  Kelly may be right about the hormones.  That also contributes to mid section weight gain.  When they showed how in shape David is,  yikes.  She's going to be so insecure this season.  

• Love 18
21 minutes ago, Straycat80 said:

Lydia praying in the bathroom with Shannon (eye roll). God wasn't listening apparently. 

She had this slightly panicked undertone like "Oh shit, she just slammed the door and now I'm stuck with her..."

• Love 6
1 minute ago, sasha206 said:

Did Kelly get rained on or does she ever take a shower?

That's why my nick name for her is Smelly.

She looks like she stinks from the top of her head to her feet and everything in between.

• Love 19
13 minutes ago, Alonzo Mosely FBI said:

The cell phone FaceTime thing in the speeding Ferrari Chrysler was not ok. 

No it was not!

I do not find Peggy attractive. Those shots of her driving made me think of Stephen Tyler. 

• Love 22
(edited)
4 minutes ago, Mu Shu said:

Yeah, why was K Dudd lifting her shirt up? Drunk or mocking Shannon?   Some sort of drunken baboon fighting display? 

She was trying to button her bottoms, retuck shirt, etc - you see her struggling with it for the longest time. PErsonally as someone with big boobs, I also have to move my shirt out the way and lower my head a whole bunch (as kelly did and was doing ) to see the fastens on my pants if I'm struggling to do it by touch alone. 

Not saying she wasn't drunk, but I don't think it was all just for show. Mostly for function - she had just used the bathroom (and didn't wash her hands)

Edited by lilsadone
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, ihartcoffee said:

I was thinking is he seriously doing this?  It was like Ewww, Ouch, Yikes, Good Lord Woman...... disguised with other words.   Then he asks what David thinks and points out he's a beast?  No wonder Shannon felt like shit, lol.

I thought it was interesting that not only did she dodge the question when the trainer asked how David felt about her weight, but she also said in her talking head "no way would i tell david" 

Um, hasn't david seen that you've gained weight?  I don't think it's a secret. 

• Love 19
1 minute ago, Sage47 said:

I agree wholeheartedly. David is a smirking dick. He likes it that Shannon is one-down from him with her weight gain. So while she is moping around and broadcasting her weight issues to everyone from putrid Kelly Dodd to the kid bagging her groceries, David is working out 24/7, rubbing his buff fitness in her face. And trolling for his next affair. I don't trust his smug face one bit. 

Shannon, get a grip. Turn your life around and leave his sorry, cheating ass and go get taken on some nice dates by decent men. Your husband is destroying you. 

I agree.  He's probably taking back up with the old lover and Shannon knows it.  

• Love 10

I just want Shannon to stop wearing those god awful super high heels with the stretchy shiny leggings. She wore the same heels & leggings in the last episode (maybe it was the same day, just edited) but the heels do her NO favors because she walks like her ankles are about to break at any moment. 

If you can't gracefully walk in 5/6inch heels, don't wear them, honey! 

And can we please stop acting like this weight came out of nowhere - she has been gradually gaining weight for the last 3 years. 

She was only super skinny in her first season, and the complaining about weight gain every season since! 

This is from 2015  (she said this was 15 pounds overweight at the time - yes I looked it up!) This was before the "vicki made me gain weight" excuse. 

Screen-Shot-2015-07-21-at-12.34.39-AM.pn

This was last seasons reunion - more gaining. 

real-housewives-of-orange-county-season-

And here we are today

Shannon-Beador-Weight-Gain-Fat-RHOC-Trai

• Love 15