Type keyword(s) to search

S12.E03: The Not So Quiet Woman

• Start Topic

On ‎7‎/‎31‎/‎2017 at 0:31 PM, sarivon said:

OK so Tamra didn't "hit" her, she "pushed" her. Does that make it somehow less? In my world it doesn't. Kelly fights with words. Words can be ignored. Tamra is trash.

Tamra was lucky Kelly didn't murder her! Tamra thinks she's tough and working out has kept her in shape, but I think if Kelly wanted to, she could do some real damage! She's not one to trifle with since we know she's gotten rough with her husband! That told me all I needed to know! ;-)

• Love 3

Shannon's going off on Kelly at The Quiet Woman was a LOL!! She acted like a teenager having a tantrum. It's SO easy to push Shannon's buttons, and she falls for it every time. She's OBVIOUSLY NOT very bright.

• Love 1
On ‎8‎/‎7‎/‎2017 at 8:30 PM, ITALIA said:

Shannon's going off on Kelly at The Quiet Woman was a LOL!! She acted like a teenager having a tantrum. It's SO easy to push Shannon's buttons, and she falls for it every time. She's OBVIOUSLY NOT very bright.

I watched it On Demand over and over! Kelly really pushed Shannon's buttons by just staying calm while the eruption occurred embarrassing the entire party in the "Quiet Woman!" Poor Lydia and Peggy; to deal with animals like this has to be trying, but it was truly funny as HELL! As Shannon's storming out, I didn't notice that was Kelly at the door laughing hysterically at her before doing the "blowfish" thing in the window! I love her; classless, but more entertaining than b!tches like Tamra, Meghan, & Vicki! We have to have the drama or there would be no show! ;-)

On 7/24/2017 at 8:57 PM, ivygirl said:

Yeah, so "Christian"

In other news I kinda like Peggy. "Brussels sprouts are good!" 

I was thinking the same thing!  I was shocked to see Lydia back on the show.  For someone who says they are deeply Christian she has a funny way of showing it!

I absolutely LOVED Peggy.  I wish she was the one they brought back!

• Love 1

The Quiet Woman is still the best entertainment! I pick up something new each time they replay it! I had no idea that was Kelly laughing at Shannon in the corridor as she stormed out of the restaurant!! I LMAO each time it comes on; including the previews advertising the scene! It's all good and hilarious! This woman needs serious help! ;-)

• Love 1
On 7/24/2017 at 10:45 PM, Missmissie173 said:

Kelly Dodd reminds me of the pig from The Amityville Horror with her snoot up against the glass.  OMG she is one gross biatch...

However Shannon, get thee on some hormones.  You haven't been a size 4 in years upon years, and there is nothing wrong with that...I am 54 now too, and you know we all have been the prettiest girl in the bar, but grow the f' up and be thankful for the incredible life you have.

You are absolutely killing me with the pig from Amityville!  That describes her perfectly. 

Incidentally, I am obsessed with the Amityville story!

• Love 2
On 7/25/2017 at 4:16 PM, Broken Ox said:

Agreed that I'm not seeing her appeal.  However, I admit at the implant consultation I completely expected him to tell her to go bigger and was surprised that he was so insistent that she be comfortable.  

Meh.  He also said he wasn't interested in buying her a whole new wardrobe.  I don't see Dickran as anyone special - he just knows how to puff his personal image on camera.

On 8/14/2017 at 7:46 PM, missmansfield said:

You are absolutely killing me with the pig from Amityville!  That describes her perfectly. 

Incidentally, I am obsessed with the Amityville story!

I'm embarrassed to admit I used to frequent the Amityville truth board, which was peopled by odd peoples.   There is a lot of misinformation about the story, mainly by people who are convinced it was a hoax. 

• Love 1
On 7/26/2017 at 9:34 AM, Cherrio said:

Lol, while you can hope, I doubt Kelly could garner any attention from Pat K. or Leslie V.H.     Betty maybe. I am sure Kelly would get beaten down on a daily basis from the rest of the general population though.

I feel so bad for her daughter. Social services should pay her a visit.

While I doubt it would take anyone long to figure out Kelly is not friend material, I have to say I don't think she would have any trouble, at least initially, getting the attention of Leslie Van Houten -- she has quite an outgoing personality and will shake anybody's hand and chat amiably for quite a while.  And Betty also seems outgoing and friendly.  I met her one Christmas Eve many years ago (I drove the mother and son of an inmate who used to be our babysitter for a visit).  One of Betty's daughters was there with her new baby.  Betty behaved exactly like every proud granny.  She has the bluest eyes I've ever seen.

BTW, I also met Susan Atkins (now deceased).  Totally creepy middle aged broad (impeccably coiffed I might add) who introduced her husband -- super skinny guy, 20 years younger with waist-length dyed blond hair.  Skeeved out by both of them, actually.  My former babysitter told me that Pat K almost never had visitors and thus was hardly ever in the visiting area.  Former babysitter was really fond of Leslie, though, who was her "roommate" for a while, but probably only because she was an infant when the Manson murders were committed and was ignorant of the heinous crime in which Leslie was an active, zealous participant.

Anyway, a one-year stint at CIW probably would do Kelly a world of good -- she wouldn't be able to drink, and they'd MAKE her take her meds and see a shrink regularly.

Edited by Anne Thrax
  • Love 2
On 7/28/2017 at 1:25 PM, Hockey Addict said:

If I were Shannon and saw Kelly showing off her gut I woulda poimted and said this. "Hey Kelly, better use that middle aged uterus while it's good. Isn't your kid like eleven now? You do know child support is only eighteen years right? Employers don't like drunks and you don't like having a real life so use what you got baby! Oh, and I can lose weight but nothing will ever fix your face." 

Just saying. Shannon use what you got.

Oh Hockey Addict, I like the way you think!

On 7/28/2017 at 1:05 PM, HunterHunted said:

Tamra is that calculating, but Shannon isn't. Maybe one of the housewives who have been on Dancing with the Stars might add 5 - 10 lbs before they start practicing for the show to make a bigger deal about all of the weight they lost by being on Dancing with the Stars, but I doubt Shannon would. Shannon is a hypochondriac and unbelievably neurotic. Except for eating more red meat, she hasn't stopped any of her more Shannon-y behavior. She's still feng shui-ing, taking her strange supplements, and going to her naturalist chiropractic trainer doctor. Shannon's problem is that she has no artifice. She's an open raw nerve. It's why everything sets her off. It's why she verbally vomits to Kelly that she's gained 40 pounds and is miserable. Shannon couldn't hold it together to gain weight and lose it for a storyline.

Who IS that wing nut who came to Shannon's houses saying stupid shit like "your toilet is in your relationship area" and "a ceiling fan is an emotional blender".  MUST she buy into such absurd nonsense at every turn?

On 7/29/2017 at 7:10 AM, VedaPierce said:

Kelly SAID he was diagnosed with narcissism. I don't believe a word she says. I've never seen her husband behave horribly on camera. His only crime is standing blindly by his psycho wife while she goes bat shit, and he probaby does that for self-preservation or there will be hell to pay for him later...and indirectly, for their kid since they are under one roof.

I wouldn't be so quick to take Mr. Dodd's side just now -- did you NOT get a load of his creepy, encouraging grin when she was describing how she verbally tortured Shannon?  There were other examples last season of the absolute glee he displays at her sick behavior.  He enables her, don't doubt it for a moment.  For that, he SHOULD get smacked in the face by her from time to time.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Anne Thrax said:

I wouldn't be so quick to take Mr. Dodd's side just now -- did you NOT get a load of his creepy, encouraging grin when she was describing how she verbally tortured Shannon?  There were other examples last season of the absolute glee he displays at her sick behavior.  He enables her, don't doubt it for a moment.  For that, he SHOULD get smacked in the face by her from time to time.

Well, maybe he is just glad that he isn't her target now! LOL

• Love 1

"You're lucky to HAVE a job".   "Thank god you have a JOB!"

uh huh.  Working twice as hard as two decades ago for not much more money, and the constant threat of downsizing.

It is what it is.

I wouldn't give too much credit to K-Dudds veracity.  I'm thinking she's the one diagnosed with PDs and deflecting it onto Mr. clean.  

• Love 2
14 hours ago, Anne Thrax said:

True, he's not that innocent, he married that loser

• Love 3
On 7/31/2017 at 10:46 AM, VedaPierce said:

I detest Tamra with every fiber of my being, but am grudgingly impressed with her hard work and dedication to looking like she does. That takes a tremendous amount of effort and self control and discipline. She is actually someone that I can look at and think, it's possible. It's possible to be pushing 50, and be that short, and still have a great physique. It gives me hope that I can do it too. If I ever decide to commit to that degree, I can achieve those results too. Tamra actually walks the walk. When she was in training last season, she didn't eat ribs or porter house steak or drink beer or any alcohol really, and she was in the gym constantly. That evil little bitch is actually my inspiration! Lol 

It's also helpful to own a fitness gym and have no other full time job.Genetics help too....Tamra's mom is slim and short and doesn't work out. Just sayin'! But I do get your point and if Grandma Tamra inspires you to exercise then I applaude you.

Just re-watched this entire episode from beginning to end (my household chores had already been completed!)   Shannon is THE craziest bitch ever on this show. Hands down....the winner.

Edited by chenoa333
Spelling
On 7/24/2017 at 6:57 PM, ivygirl said:

Yeah, so "Christian"

In other news I kinda like Peggy. "Brussels sprouts are good!" 

I believe "Brussel sprout good" was the fascinating quote from the brilliant Peggy.

Edited by Laura B
  • Love 3