Type keyword(s) to search

The Lonely Js Club: Jana, Jason, James, Jackson & Johannah

Message added by Scarlett45,

Discussing the charges against Jana is fine, but do not post any information that reveals her address/contact information- even if said documents are public (i.e. a part of court proceedings.)

Discussing charges against Jana is NOT a jumping off point to speculate on other instances abuse/neglect etc towards the M-children or to elaborate on Josh's conviction and potential victims.  

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, yogi2014L said:

Lauren is Australian right? So she is going to move to another continent to be trapped with this psycho family.... poor thing. I get bad vibes from Josiah. Kind of like a David Waller type. Just that he might have a lot of pent up rage and anger . I hope not for her sake but I just get the willies from him. 

No, her family is from Georgia. They attend the yearly Big Sandy conferences, that's how the families met.

• Love 6

Lauren is pretty. She reminds me a lot of a younger Sara Evans (the country singer).

Too bad Josiah likely isn't into pretty girls. Or girls at all.  And too bad she's a child with very little life experience who can't see what a mess she's been sold into by her family & the Duggars.  Count yourself lucky, Marjorie. Lauren has no clue what's waiting for her and is going to be completely unprepared with how to deal with it (a la Anna). 

saraevans.jpg

Edited by MyPeopleAreNordic
  • Love 9

I was rather entertained by the fact that either the originators of that article, aren't well researched enough to have heard Boob's BS boobery about "every couple setting their own courting rules"; or do know about it, and have just chosen to gloss over it as the nonsense it is, and jump to the end outcome of parental scoldings and hectorings.

• Love 11

It looks like Josiah helping Lauren step down from something. Maybe he asked her parents if he's allowed to stop her from face planting, a la Kendra. And ugh, male Duggar butts should come with a trigger warning.

Edited by GeeGolly
  • Love 15
23 minutes ago, GeeGolly said:

It looks like Josiah helping Lauren step down from something. Maybe he asked her parents if he's allowed to stop a her from face planting, a la Kendra. And ugh, male Duggar butts should come with a trigger warning.

If we weren't given a visual aid, we wouldn't have learned that Lauren possesses calves, though.

Very good ones, IMO, credit where credit is due.

• Love 10

Let’s wear a  denim skirt and long sleeves on the beach.  Anyone else but Fundies, I’d say they went for a day trip. But long sleeves in Summer? NZ is closer to Antarctica, but I’m not sure it actually gets cold there, I hope they caught a Maori war dance, Can you see Boob’s head exploding?

• Love 4
22 minutes ago, Arwen Evenstar said:

Let’s wear a  denim skirt and long sleeves on the beach.  Anyone else but Fundies, I’d say they went for a day trip. But long sleeves in Summer? NZ is closer to Antarctica, but I’m not sure it actually gets cold there, I hope they caught a Maori war dance, Can you see Boob’s head exploding?

No because according to someone that was on the plane with them Boob was too busy watching Baywatch! NIKE

• Love 4

josiah-duggar-lauren-swanson-touching-cu

2 hours ago, Arwen Evenstar said:

I don't think New Zealand summers are very extreme. The beach photos were all overcast.  

• Love 3

Why is Si climbing on a the tank like a 5 year old?? I would expect behavior like that from eternal youth Jackson, but Si?

And now we know Lauren wears modesty bike shorts under her heavy denim skirts. 

• Love 9

There is a worse picture of Josh. I didn't want to offend anyone - its a picture of him with David W and two other guys. They're all holding fudgicles - except Josh, he's holding a small pitted fruit. That picture seems to be intentional.

• Love 5
15 minutes ago, madpsych78 said:

Don't forget Smuggar and his stating that Anna is a master swallower!

That's just disgusting. I don't believe for one second that these people are as innocent of the implications of their words as they would have us believe. Josh has always been a smug little asshole implying that he is in on the joke about his parents and knows what rubes his family members are.

• Love 7
16 minutes ago, GeeGolly said:

There is a worse picture of Josh. I didn't want to offend anyone - its a picture of him with David W and two other guys. They're all holding fudgicles - except Josh, he's holding a small pitted fruit. That picture seems to be intentional.

Where is that one, please?

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Westiepeach said:

Wait ... what????

As I remember it, he said Anna was a "master swallower" when it came to taking her prenatal vitamins, even in the face of morning sickness. This was when she was pregnant with Mack. But yeah, even with Anna standing right there, I definitely thought he was throwing out a double entendre to the audience. I know I gagged when he said it. 

eta: I just remembered that Anna's gag reflex was also mentioned. That was what prompted the "master swallower" comment in the first place. 

Edited by Sew Sumi
  • Love 14

There’s also the disgusting “joke” after going on a date with Jana and JD as chaperones. The pig was doing a TH and either the producer or him called it a double date and Volderjosh guffaws and says “hey it’s Arkansas.” He’s never looked and acted more like his disgusting donkey face  father. There are plenty of more skeletons in the Duggar Prayer Closet.

Edited by SMama
  • Love 15
10 hours ago, Mollie said:

Josiah is only 21-years-old and already has prominent love handles.  He's going to have a Josh-body in no time.

1.jpg

Sad, but what does it even matter. Neither of them has anything else, love handles or not.

4 hours ago, GeeGolly said:

Josiah and his sisters - all clueless.

b7c905560034753acd2b33047c3ac87d--duggar

So awful in every way.  They must cringe to see this now. 

2 hours ago, GeeGolly said:

Omg. A small pitted fruit. That is an amazing thing to imagine, thank you!  

• Love 4
15 hours ago, rue721 said:

I have no doubt that he and Lauren will have major growing pains, because they're both deep in the warped, crazy-making world of cult-life -- but maybe the relative freedom of having his own (physical) space and his own family will actually help Josiah relax and find his way back to his own personality. Maybe he'll ultimately be a good husband to her. Maybe he'll blossom in the relative freedom, safety*, and one-on-one love and attention. Maybe he'll even eventually find some peace or happiness or ease in his own skin? I can only hope that there's still some spark and some good in him, because the thought that it was methodically and irrevocably crushed out of him, on national TV no less, is just...horrifying.

If anything, I think the whole purpose of Si's arranged marriage with Lauren is to rein him in tighter.

Edited by lulu69
Reign vs rein lol
  • Love 12
9 minutes ago, lulu69 said:

If anything, I think the whole purpose of Si's arranged marriage with Lauren is to reign him in tighter.

I'm sure that's the purpose, too. But I also hold out a little hope that that could fail.

I really think they're all better off married because the parents just can't possibly exert quite so much constant influence when the married pair lives in a separate house of its own. And while this pair will have two pairs of Gothardite parents trying to yank the reins, no matter where they settle, one set of parents is going to live out of state. So they may not be able to exert as much influence as they imagine.

Of course with Josiah working for Boob (just like all the others) that does give Boob power. Nevertheless, he can't be manipulating them 24 hours a day, as he can when one of his offspring is still living in the TTH. 

That's my only hope for the Duggarlings. But I do have that hope. Even a troubling marriage still gets them away from the constant influence and allows at least a few other influences to potentially creep in. 

• Love 10
14 minutes ago, lulu69 said:

If anything, I think the whole purpose of Si's arranged marriage with Lauren is to reign him in tighter.

I agree. Stuck in the lifestyle. He'll have a kid this time next year.

• Love 6
1 hour ago, Churchhoney said:

And while this pair will have two pairs of Gothardite parents trying to yank the reins, no matter where they settle, one set of parents is going to live out of state. So they may not be able to exert as much influence as they imagine.

Lauren and her family live in Arkansas now.  They moved there a few years ago from Georgia.

• Love 4
3 hours ago, Churchhoney said:

I'm sure that's the purpose, too. But I also hold out a little hope that that could fail.

I really think they're all better off married because the parents just can't possibly exert quite so much constant influence when the married pair lives in a separate house of its own. And while this pair will have two pairs of Gothardite parents trying to yank the reins, no matter where they settle, one set of parents is going to live out of state. So they may not be able to exert as much influence as they imagine.

Of course with Josiah working for Boob (just like all the others) that does give Boob power. Nevertheless, he can't be manipulating them 24 hours a day, as he can when one of his offspring is still living in the TTH. 

That's my only hope for the Duggarlings. But I do have that hope. Even a troubling marriage still gets them away from the constant influence and allows at least a few other influences to potentially creep in. 

Problem is he may be going from one bad spot to another bad spot while bringing in a wife and kids. Kids should never suffer for the mistakes the parents made or because the grandparents are major control freaks. Speaking from personal experience (my dad's parents thought if he got married and started a family he would stop drinking, my mom married my dad because she was wanted the love and attention she never got from her own parents and did not want to admit she was dealing with her own demons/mental illnesses from a rotten childhood-bad idea and believe me I suffered because of it.)

I don't dislike josiah. he is one of the few Duggards that have some spark and personality.  I have only seen a few seconds of Lauren but I'm not getting a bad first impression.  

I think josiah and lauren will be New Derick and Jill. 

• Love 4