Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E18: Diamonds Under Pressure

• Start Topic

There once was a woman name rinna

Who's stupidity shows she's no 'winna'

She opens her mouth

and things soon go south

the things she shills so she can buy dinna?

---------------

A party for rose, diamond and tools

People soon are wound up like spools

In all of the crowd

The one's that aren't loud

The ponies that lounge by the pool?

• Love 4

A woman who claims to have riches

Dresses in designer 'stitches'

I am off the fence

about her common sense

and her out in public sans britches!

-------------

Don't call her honey

There's nothing sweet about her.

I know OTHER words?

• Love 3
1 hour ago, ElDosEquis said:

A woman who thinks she owns truth

She shouts it from a top a roof.

Cannot come to grips

from what escapes her lips

Of that? we don't need no proof.

--------

EJ you really ain't hot

your talent and fame is all bought

Your hits on 'the charts'

are as vapid as farts,

that travel from your ass to (lady parts).

I really can do this all day.

I don't mind. ;)

• Love 1
Just now, pbutler111 said:

I'm actually getting to like Erika less and less. How many times is Dorit required to apologize for something that really required no apology? And, while PK might have been out of place in the middle of the women's argument, he wasn't at all wrong about Erika. Erika takes great pride in what a cold bitch she is until someone calls her a cold bitch, and then she's 50 shades of righteous indignation. As for Rinna, I was beyond frustrated that Dorit let herself so easily be diverted from reading Rinna by Rinna bringing up the idiotic Erika/Dorit nonsense. The move on Rinna's part was so obvious that even Lisa's tiny horses were like, "Girl, pay attention!" Rinna is vile, and getting harder and harder to watch. A good "Housewives" rule of thumb seems to be, the more someone talks about always speaking their truth, the more certain is they haven't said one true thing all season.

I agree there is not truth from Rinna's mouth. Heather McDonald had Podcasts with both Rinna and Kyle, weeks apart.  Kyle's became a two hour deal.  Near the end Heather brought up Rinna, and Kyle was defending her and said, "Rinna has said this is the hardest job she has ever had."  McDonald then said, "when she was on my show she said it was the easiest job she ever had.  Harry working 17 hours a day is hard work, going out to lunch and on fabulous trips is easy."  Kyle went back to, "she told me easiest."  Heather made some direct quotes from Rinna.

The truth and Rinna are strangers.  I am always suspect of someone who claims to tell "my truth".  It is a qualifier for liars.

• Love 12

A woman who thinks she owns truth

She shouts it from a top a roof.

Cannot come to grips

from what escapes her lips

Of that? we don't need no proof.

--------

EJ you really ain't hot

your talent and fame is all bought

Your hits on 'the charts'

are as vapid as farts,

that travel from your ass to (lady parts).

I really can do this all day.

Applause.....applause....applause.

• Love 1

LVP talks to Eileen about the Sharpei at the SPCA in Hong Kong. Eileen says he can’t fly because of his short snout and he could die. This is what I can’t stand about LVP. Instead of talking more about her cause and a possible solution, she talks about her own nose and makes a joke about it. Oh wait, I just realized, LVP’s true cause is promoting/branding herself.

LVP said she wanted the dogs in Hong Kong to be ambassadors for the cause. So what does that mean? Take a couple of pictures of them and put it up on your website? Is your solution to get the Sharpei and all of the other dogs that can’t fly to be adopted by someone in Hong Kong so that they will run the risk of being kidnapped again? How about suggesting that they put a bunch of these dogs on a ship to transport them to the US, how about I have some people you can talk to that can help you with the paperwork.

It’s all a fucking scam to bring attention to her Hany, Panky, LVP wine bottle squeaky toys. I’m sure some of the profits will be used to keep your dogs and Ken in velvet matching outfits.

• Love 5
40 minutes ago, ladylaw99 said:

While I appreciate that having a persona and flashing your friends' husband are different, I still find it hard to believe she had that big of a problem with it.  To have that kind of persona to begin with you have to have alot of confidence, which she does not lack.  In my opinion she just didn't like being a joke among the girls.  These women have a real problem of saying things are dealt with only turning out it is not.  When you say you have let it go then actually let it go and stop rehashing it.  But this is my just opinion.

I agree, someone should have told her that night and then we as viewers would have been spared this issue.

Well, that wouldn't work because show, story line, fights.  At this point I wouldn't be surprised to learn that Ericka indeed had on panties but everyone was told to pretend she didn't.  

I do agree that Ericka seems to lack a sense of humor about herself.  I thought she did because of the Ericka Jayne character, but now I see that's something she takes seriously.  I also used to think that she was different because she wouldn't engage in these group fight orgies.  Wrong about that too.  I'm over her haughty, condescending meanness.  LVP and Kyle (no angels certainly) are the ones I like and I try to ignore everyone else.  

I will start watching next season, but I'm already fast forwarding so much I'm not sure I can make it through.

• Love 13
1 hour ago, Alonzo Mosely FBI said:

Did anyone else talk to their  TV screen and say "oh boy here we go" when PK marched (slimed) up to the group? So thirsty..... That was the best husband stalk since Vincent VP with the garage pizza. 

Dorito's gold flake drying up as the night goes on hahaha she is such a tool and I found her hair laughable . She makes Erikas pink clown hair look like Vidal Sassoon excellence. 

Dorito also dropped her fake continental accent when she got down to business with Erika with authenticity ! 

Speaking of Sassoon If I am not looking at the TV when Eden talks I hear Brandi Glanville minus the four letter words. 

Although she has the best takedown of Rinna I can get behind all season. Satisfying. 

LVP admitting she collects minions. Beautiful. Great ending. 

Ronnie Karam from trashtalktv audiobook said. Dorit making fun of Erika's pink wig, gurl please you have a burnt Jiffy Pop bag on your head

• Love 15
9 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

LVP talks to Eileen about the Sharpei at the SPCA in Hong Kong. Eileen says he can’t fly because of his short snout and he could die. This is what I can’t stand about LVP. Instead of talking more about her cause and a possible solution, she talks about her own nose and makes a joke about it. Oh wait, I just realized, LVP’s true cause is promoting/branding herself.

LVP said she wanted the dogs in Hong Kong to be ambassadors for the cause. So what does that mean? Take a couple of pictures of them and put it up on your website? Is your solution to get the Sharpei and all of the other dogs that can’t fly to be adopted by someone in Hong Kong so that they will run the risk of being kidnapped again? How about suggesting that they put a bunch of these dogs on a ship to transport them to the US, how about I have some people you can talk to that can help you with the paperwork.

It’s all a fucking scam to bring attention to her Hany, Panky, LVP wine bottle squeaky toys. I’m sure some of the profits will be used to keep your dogs and Ken in velvet matching outfits.

I believe her restaurants are quite successful.  I don't think she needs to scam anyone with her charitable endeavors.  

• Love 24

A few superficial comments:

Erika looked rediculous and so out of place with the black dress while everybody was wearing pink. Her glam squad strikes again.

Rinna is positively skeletal. Her dress was hanging off of her bones.

Eileen is beautiful. That's all I got for her. 

Loved the ponies with the pink bows and bling!

The outdoor party was stunning. Chi Chi Kevin the party planner really got it right this time. I liked how Vanderpump made sure her friends at the table had food, and delicious looking food at that. 

A few questions:

Why were Eileen and Rinna congratulating Pandy? Is she pregnant? 

Since when are both of Rinna's daughters aspiring to be models? I thought it was just the blonde one? 

How in the world do these high society Beverly Hills bitches end up in a circle skewering each other over stupid shit at this awesome party without being totally embarrassed of themselves? 

Anybody else notice while Eden was in the middle of her rant, Erika pulls out her mirror and starts checking herself out, making sure pink wig and makeup are in place? She couldn't be less interested in what was going on there. Eden really is invisible to her, isn't she? 

• Love 21
41 minutes ago, CaughtOnTape said:

Eileen can sit down with her pearl clutching bullshit about how husbands talk to other women on this show.  Honey, your husband cheated on his wife with you...so can the faux "I can't imagine Vincent EVER treating or speaking to a woman that way."  Yeah...shush.  *pats head*

I had no problem with what PK did.  Erika brought him into the conversation and then quickly backtracked when he didn't get down on his knees and apologize to the Goddess of a woman she thinks she is.  He told her things she didn't want to hear...don't wanna hear it?  Don't ask.  Simple as that.  Erika seems to do that frequently with people and can't handle having anyone in her vicinity who isn't kissing her ass and telling her how fabulous she is.

I also LOVED LOVED LOOOOOOOOOOOOVED the read PK gave Eileen and Rinna when he told them they routinely gang up and go on the attack together.  Amazing.  Keep him around.  That no bullshit attitude is totally what I'm hear for.  Rather than Kyle with her wide eyed, open-mouthed shock but she never said shit the whole time crap.  She can talk some shit in her talking heads but never came out and said a word to any of them while on their attack with Dorit.  Also, Rinna and Eileen are notorious for making fun of, invalidating and just generally making people feel stupid for the way they feel with their laughing and giggling when someone is trying to be honest.  Yet if someone makes a joke at their expense (a la Lisa Vanderpump and Eileen) they hold onto it for MONTHS.  I'm over it.  They can both go.  

Eden can stay.  Anyone who goes after Rinna that way, she's a keeper.  

Kyle really has that "wide eyed, open-mouthed shock" look down well doesn't she!! At the table in Hong Kong when Rinna asked if everyone got up to do cocaine in the bathroom she used it too. I guess it's better than words she might regret coming out of her mouth unlike some other housewives. 

Who made Rinna the police for suspected drug use? She seems to find it in everyone's behavior. Is she deflecting from her own abuse of some sort? 

• Love 10
2 minutes ago, Juliegirlj said:

Rinna champions Erika and her hurt feelings, but laughs and mocks Eden's very raw admission that she felt hurt by Rinna. What a vacuous nasty bitch. 

I think PK was brought into the conversation by Erika. Did she think she would somehow use her womanly charms on him and get him on her side? Of course he defended his wife- the whole pantygate issue is stupid, and Erika herself escalated it. 

Kyle, Rinna, and Eileen ALL were down for the panty gift Dorit intended to give Erika. They need to "own it", and admit they too thought it was a playful friendly gesture. ( come on, reunion producers!!!) 

i felt sad for CinderEden. She truly does need some hugs. She is harmless, and has a good heart. 

She was STILL angling for that apology to her and Daddy Warbucks.

She is persistent?

• Love 2
(edited)

What a clusterf**k of a finale.

A bunch of screaming re-hash that we've already heard dozens of times. With exception to Eden's outburst, it was like someone left their finger on the repeat button; lame and dull. A completely unsatisfying season to say the least.

The passive aggressiveness of Eileen just pisses me off. 

Edited by msblossom
  • Love 12
17 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

Bunny, I took Lisa's line about the short snout to be a slight coughBullshitcough reply to Eileen.  But mileage...always with the mileage!  ;)  Personally, I sincerely believe she does what she can about Yulin because she wants to do what she can to help those dogs.  I don't think it is about enhancing her brand at all.

Can you put really dogs on a cargo ship?

• Love 11

Conversation at approximately 6 minutes into the show beginning with Erika's hair color 

LVP: " Is it pink down there as well?"

Erika: "She's a hairless cat don't cha know."

I might have to agree with Erika on this one. LVP seems much too interested in what's going on beneath Erika's clothing (or lack thereof). 

• Love 8
On ‎4‎/‎1‎/‎2017 at 9:24 PM, HunterHunted said:

It's a little interesting that Erika accuses PK of projecting when he calls her inherently cold. If there is one thing people accuse the Kemsleys of, it's not that they are cold or aloof. The Kemsleys are entirely too familiar. Erika herself has said that she's reserved and has a wall up.

Eden's tirade reminds me a lot of Aviva's leg toss--the last gasps of a desperate woman trying to remain relevant enough to stay in the cast.

You throw your right foot in,

You throw your right foot out

You throw you right foot in

And hop crazily all about,

You flip out like Aviva - pointing madly with a SHOUT.

And THAT'S what it's all about......

• Love 3
12 minutes ago, TomGirl said:

bichonblitz, the party was to celebrate the launch of Pandy's new wine, hence the congratulations.

Thank you, I totally missed that! I thought it was just an end of season party!

• Love 1
24 minutes ago, bichonblitz said:

Why were Eileen and Rinna congratulating Pandy? Is she pregnant? 

They were congratulating her because it's Pandora and Jason's product that the party was all about.  They were launching their new Rose wine.

• Love 3
5 minutes ago, Mindthinkr said:

Conversation at approximately 6 minutes into the show beginning with Erika's hair color 

I might have to agree with Erika on this one. LVP seems much too interested in what's going on beneath Erika's clothing (or lack thereof). 

Erika could also stop answering those kinds of questions with so much detail though. 

• Love 15
4 minutes ago, Jel said:

Erika could also stop answering those kinds of questions with so much detail though. 

True. She kind of leaves herself open when she goes on one of her "pat the puss" speeches. For a high profile lawyers wife it's pretty tacky. 

I wonder now that all of us housewives fans have seen the finale if her voting block (if it ever was big) has stopped on DWTS. We can't accuse producers of giving her a bad edit. Oh wait...isn't LVP a producer on this? Or just Vanderpump Rules? 

• Love 5
6 minutes ago, Mindthinkr said:

There was a stretch of three - in a row - EJ talking heads where she laughs about LVP having an interest in her crotch.

Unless you were born with a vaginal septum, there really isn't anything that different about your sheath than the next gal's

• Love 1
9 minutes ago, Jel said:

Bunny, I took Lisa's line about the short snout to be a slight coughBullshitcough reply to Eileen.  But mileage...always with the mileage!  ;)  Personally, I sincerely believe she does what she can about Yulin because she wants to do what she can to help those dogs.  I don't think it is about enhancing her brand at all.

Can you put really dogs on a cargo ship?

I never said cargo ship - girl have you been watching The Wire? No shipping containers!

There are passenger ships - cruises, yachts, ocean liners. It would be a longer commute but cheaper. Possibly less traumatic for injured dogs and not having to deal with air pressure fluctuations.

When they discussed planes - all of the dogs would have to be seated where passengers are seated - it's a 16 hour flight. None of the dogs would survive being in the cargo hull of the plane - it would be inhumane to crate them and leave them in the coldest part of the plane so long - and they'd be boxed sitting in their own feces.

What LVP fails to mention about Yulin is that it is not just dogs - it's cats too.

• Love 7

I'm as amazed as I was last week at how Rinna can just waltz into someplace and double-kiss everyone with no shame or awkwardness at all.  Something is definitely wrong with her.  And while I haven't liked Sober Woman, she's clearly kind of a Fragile Woman also, and I wanted to stuff something in Rinna's piehole when she kept on with the "Wowwww"s.

Eileen looked like she just stopped off at the party on her way to the local Medieval Faire.

• Love 22
12 hours ago, breezy424 said:

Well, from the other side of the yard.... I'm over here petting the bedazzled ponies.  I'm on no one's 'side'.

PK is a famewhore.  When did this 'gang' up on Dorit happen?  I didn't see it that way at all.  I did think Dorit used a passive aggressive move with telling LR to get out of her face.  LR wasn't in her face.   But before that declaration, Dorit was clearly shown leaning toward LR.  Dorit is a player just as much as PK.

I don't like Erika but I do like the way she handled PK.  She called him out.   I also liked the way she handled PK calling her honey.  PK got thrown off his 'game' plan.  I'm not saying Erika was right to say she didn't get an apology but I also can't stand it when people say "I'm sorry if I offended you."  That's a non apologetic apology. 

And sorry Dorit, you did imply that LR had a drug problem.  You tried very hard to run with that.

I know many people love LVP but she is a mean girl who uses 'humor'.  And, she never lets go of grudge.

Oh God, the eternal victim Kim Richards is back. 

Yikes, Eden is needy.  I hope she isn't coming back.  She offers nothing that I'm interested in.

As for LR....  I don't feel her being the evil monster that others see her as being.  I take it in balance to what these other women have done to help create the situation.  I'm not saying she's always right in her actions.  They all need to own up to their crap.

Eileen doesn't bother me all that much.  It's all relative.

Back to the ponies.   Maybe I can find one of LVP's goldens around with a tennis ball.

Oh.  PS.  What the hell was that dress Pandy was wearing.  Was there a crane underneath to hold those breasts up?

Are you in my head?  Yes to EVERYTHING you said.

• Love 7
1 minute ago, Lady of nod said:

Maybe Eileen could come out with a WWVD bracelet and rhinna could hawk it on QVC

Send it to EVINE - along with Pleather Dubrow's crap.

EVINE, Where ALL products go to die.

• Love 1
52 minutes ago, IgnoranceisBLISS said:

These bitches are exhausting! Fighting over such petty ish. Pandora looked horrible in that dress. It had four straps and still didn't support her boobs! 

ITA.  I also remember thinking she didn't look that great at the VPR wedding a few episodes ago either. 

• Love 2
9 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

What LVP fails to mention about Yulin is that it is not just dogs - it's cats too.

Oh my!  Is that true??  Bad enough that it's dogs, but I had no idea it's cats too.  I love all animals and those dogs are adorable, but I am a fierce kitty mom.  So sad to hear this and kuddos to LVP for bringing attention to it.  I doubt she would just take the dogs off a truck and send the cats on to be tortured.  I get it that we can't all save everything/one.  I think it's great that she uses her love and passion to help dogs.  If she can stop this festival the kitties will benefit, too. 

• Love 14
(edited)
1 hour ago, KungFuBunny said:

Yeah this is what I can't stand about LVP as well. You can't find a more appropriate time and place to launch into an information session about dogs with short noses dying on planes than at your home while hosting a party for an alcoholic beverage launch. I mean, a Rose party and dying dog go so well together that it's in fact criminal of LVP to not have discussed the matter right then and there.

Yulin has been her storyline all season...she ends the season with one party to help her daughter promote her new business venture and all of a sudden she's a scam artist that's only promoting her brand? Because giving the topic a public platform (for 2 seasons now), donating to charities and promoting a dog sanctuary was ALL done as a guise so she could really take a total of 2 minutes all season long to promote her daughter's Rose? This really makes sense to you? Do you even remember what the Rose is called? I love Rose...I sure as hell don't remember any of that. If LVP is in fact trying to scam everyone, I really hope someone gives her some pointers because from my view, she seems absolutely dreadful at it.

Edited by RHJunkie
  • Love 14

So I'm seeing a disturbing trend I haven't really noticed until now.  I'm probably slow on the uptake.

RHOBH ends with a 30 minute televised screaming match.

RHOA seems to be ending with a televised screaming match.

RHONY ended last season with a televised screaming match.

Andy should just hire Michael Buffer to announce the participants in a boxing ring and let them all have at it.  I just don't understand the partiality to this as entertainment.  And I'm not sure the reunions will be any better.

• Love 3

She's the one who wore the super short mini with no panties and sat with her legs open.  She should be the one apologizing for being careless and flashing everyone including the married men who were there.

PK. Just PK. Who was sitting in front of her, who didn't have to look when she mentioned she wasn't wearing underwear, but did. Who could have kept his eyes on people's faces, but didn't. Careless indeed. She was sitting with her legs together, napkin on her lap. 

Who knew that the word "inherently" was such a trigger for Eileen?  She seemed to go off the rails when PK called Erika "inherently cold".  Why did Eileen decide to go off on PK because of that one word?

Why does it need to be a trigger? He said it in a measured way intended to offend. Eileen was offended on her friend's behalf. 

• Love 12
38 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

Oh dear. This is worse than I thought. Is food really that scarce or is it just for sport? It sickens me. 

• Love 2
(edited)
46 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

I never said cargo ship - girl have you been watching The Wire? No shipping containers!

There are passenger ships - cruises, yachts, ocean liners. It would be a longer commute but cheaper. Possibly less traumatic for injured dogs and not having to deal with air pressure fluctuations.

When they discussed planes - all of the dogs would have to be seated where passengers are seated - it's a 16 hour flight. None of the dogs would survive being in the cargo hull of the plane - it would be inhumane to crate them and leave them in the coldest part of the plane so long - and they'd be boxed sitting in their own feces.

Kay, I feel myself slipping into transportation industry-nerd mode here ...apologies in advance.

Most mainstream cruise ships do not allow pets. I think Cunard does, but with a traveling guest. Those lines that do have kennels onboard I think, and the dogs are required to stay there.  (Also as service animals, but side issue). If there's some sort of side deal with cruise lines about dogs as "cargo" because technically, that's what they would be if they were going on their own, I don't know about it.  Maybe cruise lines would do it if asked, as an act of charity?  

I know nothing about private arrangements on private vessels and if she could arrange that, it could be a way to go, but less expensive than a flight? I dunno. That's a long sail from China to the USA.  

Maybe they could ship them on a cargo ship (on the ship, in the habitable areas, not cargo containers). If they have the extra accommos for the dog handlers, and somewhere for the dogs to get out and stretch their legs, why not. I mean the ship's crew has to live on the ship, so why not? Except that it's a long, slow voyage, and maybe harder on the dogs than a flight in the long run. But shipping has a bajillion rules, old and new, so I don't know.

When dogs travel in the cabin of an aircraft, there's an additional fee, but it's not as much as a ticket and they must travel with a human, and they must be small enough to fit in a carrier that can go under the seat.  In the cargo hold -- there is a small, heated and pressurized area of some planes that is for transport of live animals. The animals must be in their crates, and I agree that's a long time. But on non-direct flights there are often arrangements made for on the ground animal handlers to walk and feed/water animals at lay over stops.  (There are companies that provide that service.) This is a common way for dog breeders to ship puppies ( :(  ), same for cat breeders and for zoos to ship animals.  Most animals survive the flight. Short, snub nosed dogs can fly on some lines or like Erika, private! and when they do they usually do not die, but airlines have liability issues to consider, so they ban them. Snubby noses have a higher probability perhaps of not making it, bit again, most dogs do survive flights. 

Sorry for the long post -- bonus, anyone who reads that at night can avoid their melatonin tablet.

(Have seen every episode of The Wire!)

Edited by Jel
  • Love 8
13 hours ago, Pattycake2 said:

Kim - the dress was too low cut.  In the scene before a cut for commercial, Kim tenses her chest and the skin under her breast goes all crepey.  Ugh.

When will older women learn that the general public really doesn't want to gaze upon our breasts?!

• Love 2

Dear Bravo, Please start a new franchise... RH of Enmity. And then put it on a pay channel that I don't get. Heck, put Rinna in the middle spot for all I care, arms outstretched, holding a giant turd.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Trooper York said:

LIsten I know that PK has a perfect set of child bearing hips but he shouldn't get involved in the women's business. Not a good look dude.

But then he is inherently douchey.

True, but he still wasn't wrong about Erika.

15 minutes ago, nexxie said:

When will older women learn that the general public really doesn't want to gaze upon our breasts?!

Honestly, though I'm not a Kim fan, I thought she looked better than I've ever seen her in the entire show.

• Love 12