Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E18: Diamonds Under Pressure

• Start Topic

7 minutes ago, Otherkate said:

Serious commitment on PK's part to dye his skin pink for LVP's pink party tonight. 

He is doing double duty tonight...next stop is the Vanderpump Rules Photo Shoot. You may have seen the pictures, he was the one laid out on the table with an apple in his mouth

• Love 23
(edited)
33 minutes ago, bosawks said:

I do not care of knickers, damn!

I do not care Vanderpump, ma'am!

Erika might not wear them in the house.

Erika may not wear them with her louse.

Not on her box!

Not with a fox!

Not in the house!

Not with a louse!

I do not care about knickers, damn!

I do not care Vanderpump, ma'am!

FUCK YES, Dr Seuss parody

I am soooooo in with that.

Would you stop causing a fuss

Won't you just cover your puss

Do you leave stains on your dress

Does your vag always cause a mess?

Would youn give zero fucks

Are you wasting your Daddy's Bucks?

Do you have many riches,

and do you call your friend's as 'bitches?

Are you cold and are you blunt?

Or are you just a real (not nice person)

Edited by ElDosEquis
  • Love 11
(edited)
1 hour ago, howivesforever said:

I'm not mad at PK at all! Stand up for your wife. Eileen is a real bitch and comparing everything to what would Vince would do. Shut up!

By the way where is her wonderful Vinny, lurking in the shrubs or hiding in the pony corral peeking out the wee windows?

Edited by mbaywife123
Spelling
  • Love 14
On 4/1/2017 at 9:24 PM, HunterHunted said:

Eden's tirade reminds me a lot of Aviva's leg toss--the last gasps of a desperate woman trying to remain relevant enough to stay in the cast.

It reminded me of Michael Corleone hugging Fredo...you broke my heart

• Love 3
Just now, chick binewski said:

There was absolutely no one to root for tonight other than my local liquor store.

The whole episode highlighted what a ridiculous season this was.  Rehashing boring shit is pretty normal for these shows,  but good lord this was stupid!

• Love 19
28 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

PK is the Jim Marchese of BH. He's vying for his diamond.

Here's a lump of coal you asshole - squeeze it hard in your buttocks and make a diamond

MY wife made me buy her a diamond..............Shit, had I know I could DIY one....

No, then I'd have to mine for the gold for the band, too.

Fuck that.

• Love 3
13 minutes ago, BloggerAloud said:

"It's not our job to fix her," said Lisa Rinna without irony after spending seasons trying to fix Kim Richards and Yolanda Foster.

I laughed at Eileen's expressions throughout. It was as if she just realized that the potted plant speaks

• Love 11

Well this was a shitstorm of a season. Like Kyle said a lot of amnesia going around. And deflect, deflect, deflect.

I can't stand Rinna. I laughed when Eden so viciously called her a bitch. Right on sister! That scene just seemed to come out no where though. It was like an audition tape to become a real, full-time housewife. No Bravo, don't let this happen. 

Dorito, eh, I'm on the fence with her. She stirred the shit with pantygate and the Xanax but sometimes I felt sorry for her when Rinna and Erika beat up on her. I don't care if she stays or goes. PK can go though. Ick!

Eileen was her usual boring self. Ericka is a cold bitch, I'm still disgusted with her for mocking Eden when she gifted her with that ring last week. I think the only ones I can stomach anymore is Kyle and (sort of) LVP.

The reunions will be just a rehash of all this stuff that have made our ears bleed all season. So for me onward to the crazy bitches of New York City! 

• Love 11
8 minutes ago, BlackMamba said:

Chile!!!  The winners of this episode were PK/Dorit and Eden!

PK had every right to defend his wife against the mean girl clique of Rinna, Erika and Eileen.  Erika even asked PK to join in the convo?  Why??  He wasn't needed.  Did she not have enough foresight that he would defend wife Dorit.  Then she tried playing the victim when she didn't like the answers.  Then, Eileen, no one asked you shit!  I get you are Erika's lapdog but no one asked you anything!  Stop trying to bring up "How can a man treat a woman like that?"  Umm funny coming from the same one who broke up a marriage once in her life.  Have a sit and quickly!

Eden two snaps for your girlfriend!  You read Lisa R like a science and ran off like Cinderella in her ball gown the next!  LOVED IT!!  I'm thrilled someone simply didn't bite their tongue and let Rinna get away with shit and you did that!  Defend yourself and you did it beautifully, darling.

Dorit coming for Lisa R's breath not once but twice was so on point!!!  LOL.  

Yes, this episode started out slowly but it pretty much saved itself the last 15 mins with these three.  

Don't come for anyone unless you send for them.

Lol!!  I thought the exact same thing......that she looked like Cinderella running out of the ball!  On another note, I liked Eden's dress the best at the party.  Camille and Kim looked good also.

• Love 23

Of course this show is all about rehashing. It's sort of built into the DNA of it. You film a scene and get into a fight. Then you talk about the fight with all the cast members. Then months later you film your confessionals about it. And then the episode airs and you write a blog about it. And then after all that, you sit through a montage of the fight and are asked to comment on it at the reunion. It would be a miracle for a sane person to get over an issue with that kind of construct and none of these women are particularly sane given how willing they offer themselves up to the monster that is reality TV.

• Love 12
Just now, BlackMamba said:

I agree Kim was working the hot pink, her hair was together and she sounded less of a dry drunk than usual.  She's come a long ways from those hideous pearl neck chokers.  Whoever her glam squad was for this episode needs to help her all the time.

Agreed, Kim looked amazing. Great color for her.

• Love 17

I wish they hadn't glossed over how Eileen, Kyle and and Rinna were all gung-ho about Dorit bringing the Erikas that pair of panties. It was sort of a blip in the conversation which I think might get more life at the reunion.

• Love 21
On 3/31/2017 at 2:51 PM, Tara Ariano said:

Unresolved issues explode at Lisa Vanderpump's diamonds-and-rosé party in the Season 7 finale. Also: Dorit attempts to defend herself, with her husband joining the fray; and Eden unleashes an epic tirade on Lisa Rinna.

I think we've all learned something from this season.  Maybe you haven't heard?

Rinna is vile.

• Love 13
3 minutes ago, AttackTurtle said:

And no just no...the Hamlin girls are not the next Hadid sisters.  The Hadid girls absolutely got a leg up from being visible on a reality show, but those girls are working thier butts off and Gigi is just downright gorgeous.

Those girls are ridiculously boring and dry models!  Not to mention their personality is bland as hell.  So bye!

tenor.gif

• Love 17

I loved how Rinna went into complete paranoia when she found out LVP and Kim were gossiping about her and she had to run back and tell consultant Eileen that they were talking about her.  Eileen passive aggressively got her into the drama with Dorit about her pill-popping.  Lisa R showed me in this episode she loves starting drama but when she's comforted with it head on she's like the scared little child running behind her parents the next.  

• Love 21
(edited)
13 minutes ago, AttackTurtle said:

Lisa Vanderpump's TH about everything going according to plan had me laughing out loud.

PK can be obnoxious, but I thought he handled things pretty well with Erika.  Dorit continues to handle herself awesomely in confrontations.  She made Rinna look downright dumb & it did look like she & Erika may finally get over stupid "pantygate". 

Im sorry Eileen, but you'd be far more like able if you called Lisa R. out on her shit.  Rinna's accusation against Dorit still bugs the hell out of me and her alleged xanax addict storyline was only a story b/c Rinna kept bringing it up & distorting what Dorit said.  Never mind the fact that it was Rinna's intent to make it a story from the minute she busted out her ziplock bag full of pills.

And no just no...the Hamlin girls are not the next Hadid sisters.  The Hadid girls absolutely got a leg up from being visible on a reality show, but those girls are working thier butts off and Gigi is just downright gorgeous.

The only one saying Rinna's daughters are the next Hadid sisters is Rinna. And speaking of Rinna i still can't decide if she's a vindictive shit stirrer or batshit crazy so I'm going with both.

As much as I dislike Erika I really hate when the men get involved in the women's fights, i.e. Peter on Atlanta, Ken on this show, and now Humpty Dumpty, I mean PK.

Eden is so bizarre I really hope she's a one and done. And I can't believe I'm saying this but I almost wish they bring Kim back full time just to set off Rinna every week.

I'm ready for the reunion now.

Edited by parrotlover
  • Love 5
15 minutes ago, Sai said:

Lol!!  I thought the exact same thing......that she looked like Cinderella running out of the ball!  On another note, I liked Eden's dress the best at the party.  Camille and Kim looked good also.

Count me in on the Cinderella look for Eden!   When Lisa Vanderpump went after her, yelling "Eden....Eden!!", I half-expected LVP to be holding a glass slipper in her hand!   ;-)

Eden's dress was interesting - I was wondering if it was a vintage gown - it looked familiar, as if I'd seen someone wear it in an old movie on Turner Classic Movie channel.

• Love 18

Well, PK is an asshole for stepping up and when Ken defended LVP he was canonized and knighted?

Hmmm.
I guess the basic premise of defending your wife depends on what kind of man people think you are.

Boy, is my old lady in trouble.

But then again, she had to qualify with an M-16 and her Glock.

Maybe I am the one who is screwed?

• Love 10
6 minutes ago, BlackMamba said:

Those girls are ridiculously boring and dry models!  Not to mention their personality is bland as hell.  So bye!

tenor.gif

I'm sorry, I'm not sure if you're referring to the Hadid girls or the Hamlin girls....

• Love 2
1 minute ago, njbchlover said:

Count me in on the Cinderella look for Eden!   When Lisa Vanderpump went after her, yelling "Eden....Eden!!", I half-expected LVP to be holding a glass slipper in her hand!   ;-)

Eden's dress was interesting - I was wondering if it was a vintage gown - it looked familiar, as if I'd seen someone wear it in an old movie on Turner Classic Movie channel.

Well enjoy this look Eden is rocking.  Who knew she was a Belieber?  http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4369580/Eden-Sassoon-shows-derriere-bathing-suit.html

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, parrotlover said:

The only one saying Rinna's daughters are the next Hadid sisters is Rinna. And speaking of Rinna i still can't decide if she's a vindictive shit stirrer or batshit crazy so I'm going with both.

As much as I dislike Erika I really hate when the men get involved in the women's fights, i.e. Peter on sAtlanta, Ken on this show, and now Humpty Dumpty, I mean PK.

Eden is so bizarre I really hope she's a one and done. And I can't believe I'm saying this but I almost wish they bring Kim back full time just to set off Rinna every week.

I'm ready for the reunion now.

I think PK gets a pass for being involved b/c his involvement was repeatedly referenced by the ladies.

• Love 23
(edited)
14 minutes ago, HunterHunted said:

I've run out of words for Rinna. Every time I use a metaphor, I feel like I'm accidentally defaming something quasi beneficial. I was going to use ?, but ? can be turned into fertilizer. Rinna is not ever going to be that useful. So I'm just leaving a blank space where people can fill in just how odious Rinna is.

Lisa Rinna is ____________________________________ !!!!

I'm pretty sure many of you know what my fill in the blank is.. .

vile

vīl/

adjective

extremely unpleasant.

"he has a vile temper"

synonyms:foul, nasty, unpleasant, bad,disagreeable, horrid, horrible, dreadful,abominable, atrocious, offensive,obnoxious, odious, unsavory, lisa rinna, repulsive,disgusting, distasteful, loathsome,hateful, nauseating, sickening;

disgraceful, appalling, shocking, sorry,shabby, shameful, dishonorable,execrable, heinous, abhorrent,deplorable, monstrous, wicked, evil,iniquitous, nefarious, depraved,debased; 

contemptible, despicable,reprehensible; 

informalgross,godawful, lowdown, lousy;

archaicscurvy

"a vile smell"

morally bad; wicked

Lisa Rinna

"as vile a rogue as ever lived"

archaic

of little value

‎Sums her up in a nutshell. ....

Edited by dosodog
  • Love 9
(edited)
7 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

Well enjoy this look Eden is rocking.  Who knew she was a Belieber?  http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4369580/Eden-Sassoon-shows-derriere-bathing-suit.html

OMG....that was SCARY!!!!  Is it possible that Eden looks worse in a bathing suit than Kelly Bensimon?  

YIKES!  I'm hoping I don't have that vision burned on my brain tonight!!   :-)

Edited by njbchlover
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, njbchlover said:

OMG....that was SCARY!!!!  Is it possible that Eden looks worse in a bathing suit than Kelly Bensimon?  

YIKES!  I'm hoping I don't have that vision burned on my brain tonight!!   :-)

Forgive me please.  Eden did have her wonky implants removed so she is a bit less freakish.

• Love 5
8 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

Please tell me these photos were altered.  EWWWWWWW!  So many things are wrong in these pictures!  

12 minutes ago, AttackTurtle said:

I'm sorry, I'm not sure if you're referring to the Hadid girls or the Hamlin girls....

LMFAO!  I see what you did.  But the Hamlin girls all the way.  

• Love 2
(edited)

Does anyone else think that Eileen is maybe seeing the writing on the wall that there is a possibility that Rinna will not be invited back?  I noticed that she seems to be distancing herself from Rinna, and not really defending her as much.

Plus, Eileen seems to have made peace with Lisa Vanderpump, at least for the time being, and Eileen even admitted in her talking head that she is beginning to "like" LVP.

Something tells me that Eileen is doing a preemptive strike in her own favor - she's buddying up to Erika, who, like her or not, is becoming a prime player, and LVP, who has definitely had a good season.

Edited by njbchlover
  • Love 13
2 minutes ago, njbchlover said:

Does anyone else think that Eileen is maybe seeing the writing on the wall that there is a possibility that Rinna will not be invited back?  I noticed that she seems to be distancing herself from Rinna, and not really defending her as much.

Plus, Eileen seems to have made peace with Lisa Vanderpump, or at least for the time being, and Eileen even admitted in her talking head that she is beginning to "like" LVP.

Something tells me that Eileen is doing a preemptive strike in her own favor - she's buddying up to Erika, who, like her or not, is becoming a prime player, and LVP, who has definitely had a good season.

Eileen doesn't listen.  Rinna clearly said she was done with Eden after she went to LVP.  http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-beverly-hills/season-7/blogs/eileen-davidson/eileen-davidson-it-got-ugly

Kyle is on WWHL now.  Probably have clips of the Reunion.

• Love 3