Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E18: Diamonds Under Pressure

• Start Topic

(edited)
6 hours ago, pbutler111 said:

She dresses Giggy up because he has a bad skin condition that needs protection.  You notice she doesn't dress up the other dogs.

Sorry. I know, I was replying to someone you replied to.  I really don't care, as long as the dog is treated well, 

I work in animal rescue. We've had dogs who have been chained up for so long, it has fused with their neck. We had a young kitten who lost an eye because someone stomped on it's head. If someone wants to put pjs on a dog, even if it doesn't have a skin condition, then go for it. If Ken saw even 30 seconds of what I read about Yulin, then I believe his tears were genuine.

Edited by CatMomma
  • Love 20
1 hour ago, KungFuBunny said:

Many of them are family pets. I'm pretty sure they said a few of the dogs rescued still had their collars

And as I said, people expressed surprise at that.  There were several comments in that thread about people expecting to see mangy street dogs and not dogs that looked like pets.  Not that it makes a difference really, but it is easier to relate when you realize you're talking about something that looks like the ball of fluffy cuddled up on your couch.

Pk’s fault was not for peeking, your note about loose shorts guy – I would have looked too.

Let’s pretend for a change that it was LVP who was sans panties. Kyle asked LVP if she had any panties she could borrow and LVP said she wasn’t wearing any knickers. Somehow PK got a glimpse. No one says anything to LVP that night, they go to Pump and have a grand old time.

PK, instead of discussing this with Dorit that night (which I believe he did), decides to bring this up as a topic of conversation at breakfast with Jagger sitting there. Dorit makes a comment about how as a woman sitting across a man she should position herself. PK makes a comment saying maybe her lady bits are available for all to see. Dorit makes a comment I don’t know if it was deliberate.

Now Dorit, instead of calling LVP, goes panty shopping with Kyle and brings it up again.

Then, Dorit goes and has drinks with Eileen and Rinna and how a LADY should sit.

Now they all show up at the next group event. Dorit gifts LVP the panties. You don’t think LVP would be embarrassed or hurt that Dorit didn’t tell her this in private or even at the very least not with all of the ladies present?  Do you think just because LVP uses lots of sexualized talk that she’d appreciate being the brunt of the joke? I could see LVP “laughing” it off for the cameras but being upset. I could then see LVP getting angry if she starts hearing that PK and Dorit were questioning whether she did it deliberately. I could then see her getting even more pissed when she sees with her own eyes the footage of PK/Dorit  that yeah they actually said those things…and yeah Dorit went around to everyone else on the cast in front of the cameras.

You don’t think Ken – after seeing the footage wouldn’t knock the sparks out of PK?

I think LVP would have laughed.  She has shown on more than one occasion that panty jokes fall squarely in her humor wheelhouse.

• Love 18
1 minute ago, yourmomiseasy said:

And as I said, people expressed surprise at that.  There were several comments in that thread about people expecting to see mangy street dogs and not dogs that looked like pets.  Not that it makes a difference really, but it is easier to relate when you realize you're talking about something that looks like the ball of fluffy cuddled up on your couch.

This. There is a huge difference between hearing about the pups and actually SEEING them. It's one of the reasons the SPCA ads are so effective. Put a face to something and it makes all the difference.

• Love 8
17 minutes ago, Trooper York said:

I just think that Lisa Vanderpump has a bad habit of being a sort of animal hoarder. She just keeps adding to her motely collection of mishapen animals who are not housebroken and just don't know how to behave.

That's why I don't watch "Vanderpump Rules."

When have we seen that her pets aren't "housebroken"?  Her home is zoned for horses so she has plenty of space for her animals.   

Someone above contended that this season would be Dorit's last.   No way.  If Dorit wants to stay, she stays.  She's well liked by Kyle & Lisa.  She's not afraid to tangle & she stands up for herself well.  I don't see Eden coming back, but Dorit I see sticking around for a while.

• Love 23
43 minutes ago, nexxie said:

Maybe Erika has a history of seducing husbands - was good ol' Tom married when they met?

Could be a sore spot, so to speak.

Well maybe Dorit has that history.

PK was married with 3 kids. They moved from UK to the US. In 2012 PK's WIFE and children moved back to the UK. In March 2015 he married Dorit - in attendance their 1 year old toddler Jagger. So was PK still married when he and Dorit met? It doesn't say when his divorce to wife one was finalized.

In turn, this could be a "sore" spot for Dorit - losing him the way she got him

• Love 12
(edited)

I think part of the erica's problem with Dorit and PK is that they actually love each other and have a real marriage

Kyle and Eileen's marriages don't seem to bother her, so why would she give a shit about Dorit's marriage?

Edited by AndySmith
  • Love 10
2 hours ago, KungFuBunny said:

Do you think just because LVP uses lots of sexualized talk that she’d appreciate being the brunt of the joke? I could see LVP “laughing” it off for the cameras but being upset. I could then see LVP getting angry if she starts hearing that PK and Dorit were questioning whether she did it deliberately. I could then see her getting even more pissed when she sees with her own eyes the footage of PK/Dorit  that yeah they actually said those things…and yeah Dorit went around to everyone else on the cast in front of the cameras.

Good point. LVP was less-than-happy when the veracity of her DWTS vapors was questioned. Someone probing (so to speak) if her ladybitz were deliberately flashed after she'd claimed innocence? Off with their heads -- the self-stylized Queen would not be amused.

• Love 6
49 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

Yes, she did erupted and she didn't cry about anything Dorit said to her. She cried because of what Eileen said.

She did hold a grudge for months, she had plenty of opportunity to talk to Dorit to express her "hurt" feelings but didn't. Also, Erika interrupted an argument between Dorit and Rinna when she decided to share how "hurt" she was.

Erika said "Fuck" to Eileen numerous times, not just once. I agree that she wasn't "screaming" but she defiantly was yelling at her.

I thought the Erikas were crying over their loss of control on the boat.  Dorit didn't say much of anything to  Erika. 

To me, the sad thing is this whole season has been intensified by certain people taking comments, adding their opinion of intent in the comment, passed on to someone (namely Rinna) assigning words that are guaranteed to piss people off.  It is pretty close to "making shit up".

Example we saw PK and Dorit discuss Pantygate once.  As a secondary storyline to the Erikas insane call my husband demands perhaps a second time.  By the time of the Diamonds and Rose Party it became talking to people all the time.  We know PK wasn't talking to Rinna and Eileen - so just who was he speaking to and who told the Erikas such a thing?   This convenient fugue state the Erikas seem to slip in and out of are mystifying.  She remembers this one day, but not the next, she knows about people's conversations as if she were there when they don't exist. 

• Love 10

That's production riling them up. They do it all the time. The actors can't mention it because they can't break the fourth wall. But they drop tibits in their ears to drum up the drama.

Once you know the rules you can play the game.

• Love 5
26 minutes ago, Trooper York said:
27 minutes ago, Trooper York said:

Not true! She dressed up Jax and the two Toms when they went to New Orleans. 

Oh my. You are too funny. I have to stop laughing before I read more!! 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, pbutler111 said:

Because both dresses are gold you take that to mean that Lisa Rinna was trying to look like Charlise Theron in a perfume commercial?  I don't quite see how that follows.  I hate Rinna, but I thought she looked perfectly fine at the party.

One's a classic Int'l actress and beauty while the other is a "D-Lister" hawking "Depends" and tacky HSN fair and starting to look like Zira of the original "Planet Of The Apes!" She even says, "you don't want to see this mug without my make-up!" She ain't lying! ;-(

• Love 1
51 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

PK was married with 3 kids. They moved from UK to the US. In 2012 PK's WIFE and children moved back to the UK. In March 2015 he married Dorit - in attendance their 1 year old toddler Jagger. So was PK still married when he and Dorit met? It doesn't say when his divorce to wife one was finalized.

Oh reallllly?? Interesting.  And yet, the fact that he has 3 other children was never brought up on the show. I guess it would ruin the image that he and Dorit desperately want to convey of their Great Love Story.

2 hours ago, Jamie Satyr said:

I just don't understand these friendships! There's an age gap of 20-40 years between these 2 couples! I somewhat feel the same about ol' lady LVP hangin' with Kyle and acting like a school girl at times! ;-)

"Old lady" Lisa V is only 8 years older than Kyle. Personally, I love seeing the 2 of them joking and carrying on.  As far as I know, there is no age limit on having fun with your friends.  

2 hours ago, islandgal140 said:

I am gonna diverge from the majority and say that I kinda saw Erika's point. I think Erika definitely acknowledges being cold. She freely admits it and says it isn't the 1st time she is hearing that. I think it was all the additional adjectives Dorit and PK were using which were veering off into an ugly dark space that Erika was objecting too. For me there is a difference between calling some cold, aloof and hard to get to know as opposed to calling someone cold, frigid and heartless. The latter just have a more negative connotation and strike me as an attack on her humanity. Erika objected to being called heartless, which Dorit denied doing but Dorit did admit to using the word frigid which Erika didn't like. 

I gotta say, I see Dorit as a breadcrumb leaver. Meaning she never says anything outright but she lays out enough pieces and crumbs to lead certain people, who are so inclined, to reach a certain conclusion. YMMV. 

Totally.  I said the same thing a few episodes ago.  Dorit is stealth in her shit stirring. 

• Love 10

Meaning she never says anything outright but she lays out enough pieces and crumbs to lead certain people, who are so inclined, to reach a certain conclusion

It also gives her plausible deniability and a good way to avoid being held responsible for what she said...when she isn't using selective amnesia as an excuse.

• Love 7
1 hour ago, chewycandy said:

Then I guess Kyle was just dabbing sweat from Erika's face when they got off the boat. 

Yes, she was crying then but not because of Dorit but because she lost control of herself.

• Love 8
(edited)
25 minutes ago, Duke2801 said:

Oh reallllly?? Interesting.  And yet, the fact that he has 3 other children was never brought up on the show. I guess it would ruin the image that he and Dorit desperately want to convey of their Great Love Story.

"Old lady" Lisa V is only 8 years older than Kyle. Personally, I love seeing the 2 of them joking and carrying on.  As far as I know, there is no age limit on having fun with your friends.  

Totally.  I said the same thing a few episodes ago.  Dorit is stealth in her shit stirring. 

That "I don't remember" excuse is getting old! If she was an alcoholic I'd say fine, but she's stone cold sober in some of her conversations, but when called out she conveniently "doesn't remember;" sorta like Rinna this season! ;-( - Update: OBTW, I keep forgetting LVP just moves like an old lady! I'm closing in on 60, but can jump around better than her! When Kyle and LVP started dancing and going down into that STOOP, I didn't think either would get back up! They don't seem to exercise in the least! ;-)

4 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

Yes, she was crying then but not because of Dorit but because she lost control of herself.

That makes more sense! She totally embarrassed herself; not Eileen or Dorit at all! She looked like a hysterical fool; actually attacking her bestie Eileen out of nowhere! ;-(

Edited by Jamie Satyr
Added another sentence
  • Love 4
(edited)
5 hours ago, WireWrap said:

The problem is that Erika never heard them use those terms about her (until Dorit said them in HC), she was being feed stories by her minion's, Eileen/more so Rinna. They are the ones that told her Dorit/PK used the terms "whore/Slut" about her even though Dorit/PK never said them.

This entire season has been a game of telephone. Given that, the editors have been really on the ball by providing footage of the original incidents. However, the lack of footage with Eileen and/or Rinna talking about the "whore/slut" and "flashing on purpose" allegations with Erika makes me wonder if Erika's line producer kept asking her questions about her feelings about being thought of as a "whore/slut" and the kind of person who would "flash on purpose" while they were doing her THs and Erika interpreted it as confirmation that such a conversation had taken place between Dorit and PK. Erika just makes this weird leap with so little evidence, while Dorit continues to vociferously deny it. Additionally, the editors continue to provide evidence that Dorit is if not innocent, then a lot less guilty than she is accused of being by RE4 (Rinna, Eileen, the Erikas, and Eden). It makes me wonder if production realized that they accidentally fucked this up and the flashback footage is their attempt to right the ship.

Edited by HunterHunted
  • Love 8
(edited)
34 minutes ago, Duke2801 said:

From PK's wikipedia page

He was married to Loretta (née Gold) from Portsmouth. The couple have three children and were living in Radlett, Hertfordshire in 2007, before moving to America. His wife and children returned to London in 2012. In March 2015 Kemsley married his current wife Dorit at a lavish wedding in New York City.

Picture from their wedding - maybe the age is wrong and Jagger is 9 months? Do the math even 18 months back puts them in 2013. But when did PK and Loretta file for and get a divorce.

brian-dorsey-studios-wedding-ss16-06.jpg

Sadly - they say pictures from his Twitter/Instagram only show Phoenix and Jagger not his other kids.

Edited by KungFuBunny
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, HunterHunted said:

This entire season has been a game of telephone. Given that, the editors have been really on the ball by providing footage of the original incidents. However, the lack of footage with Eileen and/or Rinna talking about the "whore/slut" and "flashing on purpose" allegations with Erika makes me wonder if Erika's line producer kept asking her questions about her feelings about being thought of as a "whore/slut" and the kind of person who would "flash on purpose" while they were doing her THs and Erika interpreted it as confirmation that such a conversation had taken place between Dorit and PK. Erika just makes this weird leap with so little evidence, while Dorit continues to vociferously deny it. Additionally, the editors continue to provide evidence that Dorit is if not innocent, then a lot less guilty than she is accused of being by RE3 (Rinna, Eileen, Erika, and Eden). It makes me wonder if production realized that they accidentally fucked this up and the flashback footage is their attempt to right the ship.

The line producers do love to stir the pot themselves but my gut tells me this is coming from Rinna. I suspect that when Erika told Rinna about Dorit mentioning her pill baggie/Xanax smoothie, in Mexico, Rinna lied and told Erika that Dorit called Erika a "whore/slut" to crawl further up Erika's butt. All Rinna had firmly on her side at that point was Eileen, she desperately needed to get on Erika's team as she knew she was in trouble with everyone else.

• Love 3

I thought it was very cool of PK to stick up for his wife. And after he went at it with Ericka, Ericka softened and wanted to make up with Dorit, which was interesting. I guess she has decided it's good to have PK on her side. If I were Dorit, I would have thrown that in her face-- my husband is defending me, where is your husband. Same with Rinna, Harry has never defended her. You know that Ken and PK are very devoted to their wives, which I actually really like. It's  not a boy vs. girl thing, it's about making sure the person you love is okay and not hurting and protecting her/him if you can. I know Ken has got heat in the past for getting involved in "women" issues, but if you are a man and your wife is under attack, caring that much is very sweet, imo. I would hope my husband would be as interested in my well-being. I saw on TV that PK was keeping close distance during the attack on Dorit, and I thought that was very nice of him instead of just leaving her hanging and focusing on something else. It's also interesting that Dorit, Kyle, and LIsaV all had their husbands there, and RInna, Eileen, and Ericka didn't, and that is sort of how the cliques align. The women that married uninterested men vs. the women that married interested men. Hum.

Lisa V's party was beautiful. I thought all the women looked amazing. 

When LisaR and Dorit were yelling at each other, all the women were circled around them. Lisa V seemed like she wanted to be anywhere else. Kyle seemed patient. I don't think most of them wanted to be there, but had to. That sucks. 

Lisa R. is the biggest snob ever. Eden isn't in the cool girl club so she sent her away. I think all these women would benefit from a bit of education, they are way in middle school, and they come off as incredibly dumb. 

• Love 15

Dorit confiding (lobbying for herself) to Kim

1)   I thought Dorit is lucky this is Sober Kim with some control, cause if she was About To Jump Off The Wagon Kim – Kim would have thrown Dorit to the floor so that she could reach her gold encrusted head searching for narcotics like a monkey searching for lice.

2)   How strange was it that Kim says “infidelity”. Was she believing that Rinna implied that PK was unfaithful to Dorit? Is this just Kim’s fried brain at work?

3)   Just a side note, Camille’s eyeballs were EVERYTHING when she saw Dorits head – she was speechless

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

From PK's wikipedia page

He was married to Loretta (née Gold) from Portsmouth. The couple have three children and were living in Radlett, Hertfordshire in 2007, before moving to America. His wife and children returned to London in 2012. In March 2015 Kemsley married his current wife Dorit at a lavish wedding in New York City.

Picture from their wedding - maybe the age is wrong and Jagger is 9 months? Do the math even 18 months back puts them in 2013. But when did PK and Loretta file for and get a divorce.

Sadly - they say pictures from his Twitter/Instagram only show Phoenix and Jagger not his other kids.

I think it more than possible that PK/Dorit started dating after PK/first wife separated or divorced. If we follow your timeline back there is at least a full year after the 1st left the US before Dorit got pregnant.

As for mention of his other children on the show, his ex may not want them talked about at all and the same with any public SM account.

• Love 13
(edited)

PK's kids were 16, 11, and 10 when they and his first wife moved back to the UK. Dorit was pregnant with Jagger in June-ish of 2013, he was born in March 2014. So yes, it is certainly quite possible that Dorit was in the picture before his wife moved back to the UK. Either way though, PK didn't follow her so had no problem with his children being on the other side of the world. So even if Dorit didn't break up PK's marriage, he apparently had no problem moving on from family #1 to family #2. No reason he might not at some point leave family #2 for family #3.

Edited by UsernameFatigue
  • Love 3
20 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

From PK's wikipedia page

Jagger turned 3 last month and Phoenix turned a year old.  It may very well be that the first Mrs. Kemsley does not want her children's photographs made public.  We never saw Kelsey Grammer's other children, Ken's son and grandson didn't pop up until Season 3, LVP made no secret of the fact she knew the first Mrs. Kemsley.  We never saw Russell Armstrong's other kids.

It sounds like Paul's ex-wife moved back to the UK in 2012.  So that was most likely when they separated and divorced.  Jagger would have been conceived in the summer of 2013. 

• Love 9
1 hour ago, Jamie Satyr said:

One's a classic Int'l actress and beauty while the other is a "D-Lister" hawking "Depends" and tacky HSN fair and starting to look like Zira of the original "Planet Of The Apes!" She even says, "you don't want to see this mug without my make-up!" She ain't lying! ;-(

Okay, but what does one have to do with the other?  I've never heard Lisa Rinna comparing herself to Charlise Theron.

14 minutes ago, Trooper York said:

I don't but I read the blog posts here at Previously TV.

Is side eye like side boob?

If it is we can have a whole season to talk about it.

it's not but I do like the way your mind works...

3 minutes ago, pbutler111 said:

Okay, but what does one have to do with the other?  I've never heard Lisa Rinna comparing herself to Charlise Theron.

Ask the OP; just commented on the side by side pics! Just gave me another reason to hate on RINNA! She outdid herself last night being so dismissive of Eden who was really hurting; NOT LIKE I CARE! None of these women are likeable after watching for a couple years! The self-entitlement, the kvetchin', and looking to "stir the pot" is just so unlike so called friends! If it's staged drama, it's not that entertaining to see so called grown-ups behaving this way! As I said before, I've never heard so many apologies in my life! It shouldn't be that hard because they don't see each other THAT MUCH! ;-(

• Love 1

When Rinna is screaming that she "speaks her truth" , usually when defending herself from something hurtful or stupid she said, yet when somebody is defending themselves against accusations she makes, why isn't that "their truth".    When Eden went off on Rinna, wasn't she speaking "her truth", how she felt, how she saw things?  When Dorit was speaking to Erika, and Rinna interrupted, why is it that Dorit wasn't speaking "her truth" as to how she saw things?   OH I get it - it's only truth when Rinna is trying to cover her a@@. 

Dorit was accused of saying alot of things she didn't say or imply.    So, if after she gave Erika the panties, and Erika had time to think about it, why didn't she call Dorit - then and there?   Instead she let Eileen & Rinna go in on Dorit.   That's when this whole nonsense ramped up. 

If she's back next season, will Rinna go after Erika for something?  And if she does, will Eileen still stand by her?

• Love 14
2 minutes ago, notnowimbusy said:

When Rinna is screaming that she "speaks her truth" , usually when defending herself from something hurtful or stupid she said, yet when somebody is defending themselves against accusations she makes, why isn't that "their truth".    When Eden went off on Rinna, wasn't she speaking "her truth", how she felt, how she saw things?  When Dorit was speaking to Erika, and Rinna interrupted, why is it that Dorit wasn't speaking "her truth" as to how she saw things?   OH I get it - it's only truth when Rinna is trying to cover her a@@. 

Dorit was accused of saying alot of things she didn't say or imply.    So, if after she gave Erika the panties, and Erika had time to think about it, why didn't she call Dorit - then and there?   Instead she let Eileen & Rinna go in on Dorit.   That's when this whole nonsense ramped up. 

If she's back next season, will Rinna go after Erika for something?  And if she does, will Eileen still stand by her?

Not sure I'll be watching by then! If Rinna's nailed and "hated on" as much as Jill Zarin, she might have poisoned the well! Maybe she won't be back! ;-)

• Love 1
34 minutes ago, UsernameFatigue said:

PK's kids were 16, 11, and 10 when they and his first wife moved back to the UK. Dorit was pregnant with Jagger in June-ish of 2013, he was born in March 2014. So yes, it is certainly quite possible that Dorit was in the picture before his wife moved back to the UK. Either way though, PK didn't follow her so had no problem with his children being on the other side of the world. So even if Dorit didn't break up PK's marriage, he apparently had no problem moving on from family #1 to family #2. No reason he might not at some point leave family #2 for family #3.

I also think the reason they married in March of 2015 after Jagger was born was because he was still married to wife one and couldn't legally marry the pregnant mistress.

• Love 2
10 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

Here is the story of PK and Dorit's courtship.  PK was actually living in LA when they met.  Sounds to me w=once his ex left the US he moved to LA and then back to NY.  Would it be highly unusual for mutual friends to set up a married guy?  https://weddingstylemagazine.com/inspiration/real-weddings/twenties-inspired-wedding-rainbow-room-new-york-city

It didn't say that the mutual friends set them up. It said that they met through mutual friends. PK then asked Dorit out on their first date afterwards. So yes, it is quite possible that they were introduced when PK was married as it was not a set up, as in a date. Hubby and I also met through mutual friends. They did not introduce us to get us together. We happened to be at the same party and were introduced to each other.

• Love 1
(edited)
16 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

Here is the story of PK and Dorit's courtship.  PK was actually living in LA when they met.  Sounds to me w=once his ex left the US he moved to LA and then back to NY.  Would it be highly unusual for mutual friends to set up a married guy?  https://weddingstylemagazine.com/inspiration/real-weddings/twenties-inspired-wedding-rainbow-room-new-york-city 

I think it more likely than not that he/first wife were divorced before she and their children moved back to the UK but at the very least, they were separated when she went back. 

Edited by WireWrap
  • Love 6
Just now, ElDosEquis said:

LOL, lisa r could have given her some Depends, from her stash?

She could have at least reminded her that she is supposed to give "Zero fucks" about everyone/everything! LOL

• Love 3
8 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

Why were Eileen and Rinna congratulating Pandy? Is she pregnant? 

Lisa was throwing the party ostensibly to launch Pandora and her husband's new rose wine, so the night was really supposed to be about them and their product.

• Love 3
Just now, Trooper York said:

I know we don't know how they met in all the gory details. But we do know one thing.

At one point she had to show him her vagina.

And that he liked it so much that he married her.

• Love 3

Well, nothing changed for me after watching the final episode. Eileen and LisaR were my favourites going in, and they still are. In fact if anything I love Eileen even more now. I loved how she shut down PK by telling him to "just stop". It was only then that he finally slithered away. And I loved her TH where she said that PK is "inherently rude and classless. How about that for inherently?". Both funny and spot on.

I also loved how Erika shut him down. He was sniffing around for quite a long time before he finally joined the conversation. PK has never met a camera he did not like. Unfortunately the camera does not appear to like him back. But Erika really stood up to him, even though you just knew that when he said he would try not to call her honey that he was doing it passive aggressively. Rude and classless indeed. I did laugh at Dorito's final TH where she said that she and PK just loooooveee each other sooooo much, and that he is always going to protect her, and has her back. Well at least until someone else shiny and new comes along. I wonder if wife #1 thought the same thing?

LIsaV really is a bitch. (My apologies to female dogs everywhere). She brought up Erika's pussy twice in the first several minutes of the show. She really does seem to be obsessed with her/it. And she quite liked when Ken told PK he should have switched places with him so he could see Erika's lady bits. She may have said to Ken that it was rude but her laughter showed that she thought it was quite funny.

Eden's meltdown was something else. Like others I think she is trying to secure her place next year. Don't see that happening but who knows. I did think it was odd that she sat with LisaR and gang at the first, then went over to VDP and her minions to complain, then returned to LisaR and gang. The whole thing seemed to me to be producer driven. In fact the whole season of pantygate and xanaxgate appears producer driven. I hope they come up with more interesting topics next season.

And finally, Kim's dress looked like she downed a few bottles of Pepto Bismol, then threw up on herself.

• Love 5