Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E18: Diamonds Under Pressure

• Start Topic

On ‎4‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 9:54 AM, noveltylibrary65 said:

giphy.gifGuess that settles it...

Me thinks the lady doth giveth a fuck or two, or three, four, five, six, seven, eight, nine, ten, eleven, twelve, thirteen!!!!

Man, she says it with such conviction, it's too bad she has such a shitty view about herself.

• LOL 1
  • Love 6

As per Ladle: "Can we put the two of them in a Road Rules-style RV and have them drive around completing various challenges?  I would watch the shit out of that."

Reply: That would remind me of  'The Simple Life'  with Paris Hilton (Kyle's niece) and Nicole Ritchie! It would be good fun to see them actually challenged with normality (no room service, no laundress, no cook, no hair or make up and no designated driver!). Let them live without a mirror for one week. That alone would frustrate them. 

• Love 1

Man, she says it with such conviction, it's too bad she has such a shitty view about herself.

From the previews, it looks like she is saying it in a snarky way to PK, not making a declaration about herself. She also seems to have a ok confident view about herself.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

I miss Eileen. Rinna is consistently disgusting.

I loved Eileen Davidson, i thiought she was nice to other ladies and was not much of a shit stirrer

• Love 7
(edited)

Seeing that party at Villa Rosa proved once again how hindsight is 20/20.  Look at how Rinna acted THEN and how she acts NOW.  Nothing has changed with her! Other than she wanted that crown THEN and she still wants it!  If Kyle thinks she's traded one "good friend" for another, she is wrong.  Unfortunately, she won't see that bus until it's over her head and sees the tires rolling over her.  

Dorito also is just the same, as is PK.  Obnoxious as hell.  I wonder if they've missed not having Ken and Lisa as friends or whether they were just collateral damage?  I also noticed that Dorito seems to have had some work done on the FACE; just can't quite figure out what's different.

Old Kim Richards seems like she's dodged a bullet!  She got the hell out of there, just in time.

Erica.. Meh. Same old same old.

I see this current bunch of ho-wives as really HO HUM. Boring. Maybe they need to re-tool.

Edited by goofygirl
As usual, typing!
  • Love 6

I promised myself I wouldn’t watch this, but these are crazy times.  If I watch it next week, I’m going to watch the episode on Hulu, because I find Garcelle’s commentary really distracting, elementary, unhelpful, and like she’s overcompensating because she wasn’t part of the cast for this episode.  Is it going to be Dorit and Garcelle every week?  Kyle must be choking on her FOMO.  

Jagger appearing once was ok.  Three times and I’m completely over it.  I think Dorit looks better now than she did back then, although she looks a little plasticy and rubbery.  It was kind of fun to see her cringe over her behavior for an extended period of time, and I think she was really embarrassed, which is odd, because I’m not sure what she did wrong.  I think she is just afraid of the wrath she could incur from Rinna in real time. 

Eileen was really great.  She had such hot, current looks.  A lot of them looked better back then.  Kyle’s hair was leaps and bounds better.  Eden had an awesome body; I had totally forgotten.  There is nothing about the way that Kim looks that doesn’t suggest “grandmother” to me.  And what kind of name is Hucksley???  I thought Erika was ageless, but she looks younger in season seven than she does now.  

People always talk about how no one on Beverly Hills ever eats, but they’re not an especially thin franchise.  The only one who is super thin, then or now, is Rinna.  And Eileen doesn’t have an ounce of fat on her body either, but she looks like she eats.  Not eating and not eating on camera are two totally different things, and these women clearly eat.  They’re actually one of the bigger franchises, season to season.  This is where my mind goes, because none of this matters to me.  

I was on Dorit’s side against Erika then, and I am now.  I think PK was truly trying to broker the situation.  This is night and day from Aaron plunking himself down and mansplaining.  

Rinna was just a stirrer this season, as usual.  I didn’t feel like there was a gang-up against her.  I feel like this is how she has to be treated on a regular basis, or she’d be even worse. And even if she sheds a big, fake bunny tear, I don’t think it affects her the way it affects Kyle or someone else.  It’s water off a duck’s back for Rinna.  Just another day at the office.  

“It hurt me very much that you gave me the underwear.”  -Erika.  Get a life.  

I can’t believe how much worse Erika was back then.  I like her so much better now.  

I liked the aesthetic of that finale party.  I died for Eden’s look.  I also like finales like this, where the entire episode is comprised of a finale party.  I hate when they spend half the episode tying up their storylines and then going to a party.  I watch for drama, and this provided plenty.  I think the show is much different now, and I actually prefer it this way for some reason I can’t describe.  A lot of the drama back then feels passé (possibly because I’ve seen it before), and I feel like something more unusual is going to happen this season,  It’s just a feeling I get.  I felt like everyone was playing roles more back then, and now there is more of an unknown quantity feeling going on, like everyone is scrambling for new roles, clawing each others’ eyes out, and, what can I say, I find it entertaining.  This season that we’re in now feels like season five, which was quite possibly my favorite RHBH season ever.  You just never knew what was coming next.  

• Love 3
11 hours ago, goofygirl said:

I also noticed that Dorito seems to have had some work done on the FACE; just can't quite figure out what's different.

Not ruling out other work, but I think the fact that her eyebrows are now much thicker changes her look a bit. While I've never found her particularly attractive, I've thought she's looked stunningly beautiful at times this season. 

Agree that Kyle looked way better just a few years ago than she does now.

• Love 5

Wait, did I hear correctly? Dorit thinks she and PK share the same accent, and that Jagger has it too? Umm...

Garcelle seemed to keep fliping between having never seen the episode, and knowing all about it. She seemed to be keeping up with what was going on with Eden way too much for someone who hadn't watched. And seriously, quit whining about Kyle supposedly not wanting to get to know you. It goes both ways.

I can't help but wonder how alliances might have shifted if this hadn't been Eileen's final episode. Would she have eventually flipped to team LVP? Would Rinna and Dorit still have gotten close? In a WWHL episode last year, Eileen claimed she was on Dorit's side in puppygate but I'm not totally convinced.

I'm still a bit surprised Eden ended up being a one-and-done, and not even as a full time HW. She was definitely auditioning for her diamond during that dinner party.

• Love 3
6 hours ago, dmeets said:

I can't help but wonder how alliances might have shifted if this hadn't been Eileen's final episode. Would she have eventually flipped to team LVP? Would Rinna and Dorit still have gotten close? In a WWHL episode last year, Eileen claimed she was on Dorit's side in puppygate but I'm not totally convinced

I felt like towards the end Eileen was seeing a different side to Rinna and was not pleased by what she saw.  If she had stuck around long enough I’m sure Rinna would have thrown her ‘friend’ Eileen under the bus on some matter.

I just saw another promo for a ‘watch with the cast’ episode, but it’ll be Luann and Sonja from NYC watching.  Interesting crossover.  Sonja comments on Dorit’s accent.

• Love 3