Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E18: Diamonds Under Pressure

• Start Topic

Unresolved issues explode at Lisa Vanderpump's diamonds-and-rosé party in the Season 7 finale. Also: Dorit attempts to defend herself, with her husband joining the fray; and Eden unleashes an epic tirade on Lisa Rinna.

Pay attention to the scene with Eden...there is some really bad editing involving Dorit, and to lesser extents, Kim and Ericka. I'd point them out, but like Where's Waldo, it might be more fun to search it out yourselves ;)

• Love 4

It looks like a Real Housewives audition tape to me.  Just really fake and over blown. The other women don't seem to be having a reaction to it commensurate with the yelling by Eden.  They seem to be pretty blasé about her little performance.

• Love 12
48 minutes ago, HunterHunted said:

Eden's tirade reminds me a lot of Aviva's leg toss--the last gasps of a desperate woman trying to remain relevant enough to stay in the cast

It's a shame she isn't wearing one of her wigs, she could have tossed that instead of a leg. Maybe she has a healing crystal in her bag and hurl that at Rinna.

• Love 15
49 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

Rinna was so bloody smug and arrogant. Ever notice how Rinna can't help but copy others?  Where have we seen the laying of the head on a friend's shoulder?  Why last week in Hong Kong-Kyle and LVP.  I applaud Eden for saying what set her off was the "done" after Eden dare go to Vanderpump.  Then Rinna denies it.  Why does anyone believe anything that comes out of Rinna's mouth?.

It seems that even Eileen is pulling away from Rinna a little bit or were my eyes deceiving me? It appeared that Eileen leaned away from Rinna when Eden called Rinna out!. LOL

• Love 9
On 4/1/2017 at 0:09 AM, AndySmith said:

Pay attention to the scene with Eden...there is some really bad editing involving Dorit, and to lesser extents, Kim and Ericka. I'd point them out, but like Where's Waldo, it might be more fun to search it out yourselves ;)

Yikes - I was too fascinated by Eden and Rinna to even notice the others, except for Kyle's latest great facial expression.

• Love 7
(edited)

Dorit looks like an insane raccoon who got caught under a large flock of migrating birds. 

Erika just looks ridiculous. Her hair does coordinate nicely with PK's pink roly-poly face though. 

Lisa V looks beautiful in her talking head where she's wearing the white suit. 

Edited by Duke2801
  • Love 16
(edited)

I do not care of knickers, damn!

I do not care Vanderpump, ma'am!

Erika might not wear them in the house.

Erika may not wear them with her louse.

Not on her box!

Not with a fox!

Not in the house!

Not with a louse!

I do not care about knickers, damn!

I do not care Vanderpump, ma'am!

Edited by bosawks
  • Love 17
1 minute ago, FlyingEgret said:

PK has never looked more stalkerish then when leaning against the tree listening in on the big fight 

He's been waiting for his big "lurking" moment a la Vinny in the garage with the pizza.

• Love 24
13 minutes ago, Straycat80 said:

*sigh*  they just set up the big fight scene.

Kim to Rinna: we are talking about you. 

Rinna: me? Good or bad?  

Let the fireworks begin.

Yes,  but don't forget,  LVP, telling  Kim," just tell her that you were just talking about her". Which set off the ridiculous conversion. 

• Love 24
4 minutes ago, FlyingEgret said:

PK has never looked more stalkerish then when leaning against the tree listening in on the big fight 

They even used stalker music when he approached them!

• Love 16
1 minute ago, howivesforever said:

Hmmm. To me that would be Eileen. 

I'm not sure what you mean. LVP started that stupid thing with Kim and Lisa Tonight. I don't really get what you mean about Eileen. 

• Love 5
27 minutes ago, Duke2801 said:

Dorit looks like an insane raccoon who got caught under a large flock of migrating birds. 

Erika just looks ridiculous. Her hair does coordinate nicely with PK's pink roly-poly face though. 

Lisa V looks beautiful in her talking head where she's wearing the white suit. 

ErICKa - total db.

• Love 5
6 minutes ago, thesupremediva1 said:

Can Erica and her toilet bowl pink mop go the way of her bestie Lemon Lyme and GTFO? Christ, you know it's bad when someone annoys me more than Rinna and Kim. What a nasty-ass bitch she is. Pretending to forget the apology is so pathetic and transparent. She now realizes that without PantyGate, she's has no story, so she continues to milk it to death and berate  Dorit. 

What was PK supposed to do?! Let Menopausal Barbie keep going at his wife for shit that's been dead and buried for months? Erica needs it all to be about her all of the time. She's an exhausting piece of work.

Producers clearly instructed Eileen to facilitate the cat fight. Ugh glad this tedium is over. 

ErICKa - trailer trash LOSER. Big ass, zero talent. Nasty ass bitch.

• Love 8