Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E18: Diamonds Under Pressure

• Start Topic

9 minutes ago, Normades said:

Hopefully, he has invested in undergarments and is showing class by wearing them, but seriously, how is this my fault??  I guess I need to seek this fool out and apologize ad naseaum to him, his family, his children, his pets, etc.  Hopefully I can find enough sincerity to make it okay.

Nothing about it was your fault. However, I'm guessing you didn't enlist a partner to snicker about it, spread the news around your group of friends, and give him a gift of undergarments.

It's the same thing over and over here...Erika should not be embarrassed because she asked for it by the way she dressed. Hmm. Talk about cold.

When it came down to it, she was hurt that a budding friend did this. At the end when she was talking to Dorit alone she told her she wanted to be friends. On the boat, she said something like "why would you think I'd want to be friends after that?" This was about hurt feelings, which even an aloof person is entitled to have.

• Love 10
1 hour ago, KungFuBunny said:

I never said cargo ship - girl have you been watching The Wire? No shipping containers!

There are passenger ships - cruises, yachts, ocean liners. It would be a longer commute but cheaper. Possibly less traumatic for injured dogs and not having to deal with air pressure fluctuations.

When they discussed planes - all of the dogs would have to be seated where passengers are seated - it's a 16 hour flight. None of the dogs would survive being in the cargo hull of the plane - it would be inhumane to crate them and leave them in the coldest part of the plane so long - and they'd be boxed sitting in their own feces.

What LVP fails to mention about Yulin is that it is not just dogs - it's cats too.

There's no reason they can't find good homes for these dogs without shipping them all over the world. There's plenty of non-edible pet love to go around right in Hong Kong.  http://www.scmp.com/news/hong-kong/education-community/article/1936619/puppy-love-unleashed-boom-dog-ownership-hong-kong

• Love 1
25 minutes ago, Normades said:

Ok, maybe I'm outting myself as some kind of pervert like PK, but have you ever been in that situation??  I go to an event where everyone sits on the floor.  One older man always sits with loose shorts and when I was across from him he had no undergarments.  I was in a situation where I couldn't move without drawing lots of attention to myself and I'm a pretty socially shy person.  Now, this guy is not attractive, I do not want him, but it can be like a train wreck where your eyes just "go there." We are all human and sometimes for whatever reason, our eyes are drawn to horrible horrible things!! Now, I make sure I never sit across from him if we end up in that same place, cuz he still wears loose shorts and I don't know what goes on underneath.  Hopefully, he has invested in undergarments and is showing class by wearing them, but seriously, how is this my fault??  I guess I need to seek this fool out and apologize ad naseaum to him, his family, his children, his pets, etc.  Hopefully I can find enough sincerity to make it okay.  And here I thought he should really be apologizing to me because there is not enough eye bleach in world to erase that memory!!

Note to guys --- be careful when wearing loose shorts!!!  You may be seen as being loose, too!!  :)

Fuck him.

go to the event coordinator or type up a nice little note saying that this asshole makes you uncomfortable/uneasy/ill.

Tell them that you feel violated (I know, Standard Stock Excuse) and that they should address it.

'nuff said.

• Love 3
(edited)
20 minutes ago, chewycandy said:

Nothing about it was your fault. However, I'm guessing you didn't enlist a partner to snicker about it, spread the news around your group of friends, and give him a gift of undergarments.

It's the same thing over and over here...Erika should not be embarrassed because she asked for it by the way she dressed. Hmm. Talk about cold.

When it came down to it, she was hurt that a budding friend did this. At the end when she was talking to Dorit alone she told her she wanted to be friends. On the boat, she said something like "why would you think I'd want to be friends after that?" This was about hurt feelings, which even an aloof person is entitled to have.

She blew it off initially, so Erika doesn't have a leg to stand on! Playing the cold fish unaffected by "slights," don't come back months later holding a grudge! I think it was awful what Dorit did and said, but to blow up like that on vacation, Erika just looked nuts! "Yeah, let's wait until we're halfway around the world to lose my mind and go on an attacking rage; even smacking down my bestie who put me on her daytime soap!" ;-)

Edited by Jamie Satyr
  • Love 12
2 hours ago, KungFuBunny said:

LVP talks to Eileen about the Sharpei at the SPCA in Hong Kong. Eileen says he can’t fly because of his short snout and he could die. This is what I can’t stand about LVP. Instead of talking more about her cause and a possible solution, she talks about her own nose and makes a joke about it. Oh wait, I just realized, LVP’s true cause is promoting/branding herself.

LVP said she wanted the dogs in Hong Kong to be ambassadors for the cause. So what does that mean? Take a couple of pictures of them and put it up on your website? Is your solution to get the Sharpei and all of the other dogs that can’t fly to be adopted by someone in Hong Kong so that they will run the risk of being kidnapped again? How about suggesting that they put a bunch of these dogs on a ship to transport them to the US, how about I have some people you can talk to that can help you with the paperwork.

It’s all a fucking scam to bring attention to her Hany, Panky, LVP wine bottle squeaky toys. I’m sure some of the profits will be used to keep your dogs and Ken in velvet matching outfits.

There were only a couple dogs that were to be ambassadors -- the ones they had loose in that room were called out as such.  It will be their "job" to be the face of the cause and go to various events.  For some people you can hear about horrible dog torture and even be shown videos of it, but it doesn't become real until you are presented with a cute furry face that was saved from that horrible fate.  Even on these forums it seemed that seeing the dogs at the ASPCA kennel an episode or two back made a difference because people weren't expecting it to be dogs that looked like pets.

2 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

A few superficial comments:

Erika looked rediculous and so out of place with the black dress while everybody was wearing pink. Her glam squad strikes again.

Rinna is positively skeletal. Her dress was hanging off of her bones.

Eileen is beautiful. That's all I got for her. 

Loved the ponies with the pink bows and bling!

The outdoor party was stunning. Chi Chi Kevin the party planner really got it right this time. I liked how Vanderpump made sure her friends at the table had food, and delicious looking food at that. 

A few questions:

Why were Eileen and Rinna congratulating Pandy? Is she pregnant? 

Since when are both of Rinna's daughters aspiring to be models? I thought it was just the blonde one? 

How in the world do these high society Beverly Hills bitches end up in a circle skewering each other over stupid shit at this awesome party without being totally embarrassed of themselves? 

Anybody else notice while Eden was in the middle of her rant, Erika pulls out her mirror and starts checking herself out, making sure pink wig and makeup are in place? She couldn't be less interested in what was going on there. Eden really is invisible to her, isn't she? 

Erika did look ridiculous.  She stuck out, but not in the fabulous way she was probably hoping for.

Rinna seems to have a hard time with formal wear.  I think there was one party dress that looked really good on her this season, but the rest have hung in a really unflattering way that makes her look like a bag of bones.  This one also seemed like it was squashing her boobs.

I was trying to decide if the food ting was a dig at Rinna or Erika or LVP just being a good hostess.  You've got Rinna that doesn't eat and Erika that doesn't feed her party guests and LVP making sure they are served.  

I think the dark haired one wants to model but Rinna was making her wait until she was a certain age.  Maybe the hustler realized it was best to strike while the iron was tepid.

• Love 4
14 minutes ago, chewycandy said:

It could have been avoided had Erika been honest with Dorit from the get go instead of telling her she was "fine". Heck, she didn't even need to do it on camera, just give Dorit a call after the cameras left. But Noooooo, she had to sit and stew in it while listening to someone(s) convince her that Dorit/PK were calling her a whore/slut nonstop.

Erika needs to call out her 2 groupies, Eileen/Rinna, for mocking her while encouraging Dorit to play the panty gift joke on her. I would be more upset/hurt by their behavior than Dorits.

• Love 18
Just now, Jamie Satyr said:

She blew it off initially, so Erika doesn't have a leg to stand on! Playing the cold fish unaffected by "slights," don't come back months later holding a grudge! I think it was awful what Dorit did and said, but to blow up like that on vacation, Erika just looked nuts! "Yeah, let's wait until we're halfway around the world to lost my mind and go on an attacking rage; even smacking down my bestie who put me on her daytime soap!" ;-)

What I think is interesting through this whole ridiculous, protracted, "pantygate" bullshit is that, when Dorit gave those underpants to Erika (who should have laughed and ended it there), she made that comment to the effect "the more you talk about it the worse it gets".  So what does she do? She proceeds to talk about it practically nonstop for the rest of the season.  If Erika was really that mortified by the situation, she would have laughed and thanked Dorit for the gift, then never brought it up again.  The problem is, Erika can't laugh at herself to save her own life.  It's a real fault.

• Love 21

I wish that Kyle would've discouraged Dorit from buying those damn panties for Erica in the first place.  Kyle was with her when she bought them.  She could've made an effort and said something like "let's just drop it," or "giving her this as a gift would embarrass her."  Those were my thoughts at the time.  I've made a few faux pas in my lifetime (nothing like this though), and I don't appreciate when a family member will say something like "ChitChat, remember that time.....?"  Ugh!  Let it go! 

Yeah, let's wait until we're halfway around the world to lost my mind and go on an attacking rage; even smacking down my bestie who put me on her daytime soap!" ;-)

I agree with your post.  Erica did tell Dorit that they "were good."  She shouldn't have let it simmer for months on end.  Maybe it started bothering her because the subject kept getting brought up, especially by LVP, which continued to embarrass her.  But yeah, she should've spoken up long before Hong Kong if it was bothering her that much. 

• Love 5

Way back in Season 1, when there was the situation between Camille and Kyle, off camera, even in the midst of being accused and losing her cool, Kyle had the where for all to say to Camille, "I didn't say it because I don't feel that way."  Last night after a lot of needless back and forth Kyle posed the question to PK about how he felt.  Argument over, meaningful discussion begins.  Some of these women spend so much time claiming they know the "intent" of the speaker's words and fail to ask the obvious, "is that what you are thinking or do you feel that way?"  

By other pet peeve is the "if I offended you" apology.  Try:  "I am sorry I hurt your feelings/offended you.  That was never my intent."  These women are in such a hurry to get their side of the story out that put in a qualifier in so they have some sort of plausible deniability.  Implied in wanting an apology is accepting one.  Don't ask if you can't accept one.  Apologies from Rinna don't count because she is never, ever sincere.  Don't say you moved on and then keep going back to "it". 

• Love 10

she made that comment to the effect "the more you talk about it the worse it gets".  So what does she do? She proceeds to talk about it practically nonstop for the rest of the season.

And Dorit proceeded with the jabs about Erika's unfriendliness. 

You know, LVP and PK said multiple times that what Dorit did was merely to "have a laugh" that perhaps the idea of the gift stemmed from them. Dorit seems to parrot where her husband says, anyway. He tells her "don't let the women project onto you" and later she yells at them "you're projecting onto me!" And, have a laugh, with who? Each other. Ah, that Brit humor that no one understands. Erika did say "shut up! I hate you" in a nice way when Dorit presented her with the gift, but she was clearly was not fully all right with it. Yes...Dorit is not great at social cues.

I'll continue to defend Erika because I really can't believe how many people think the whole thing was her "fault"...

• Love 11

Long time TWOPer, finally creating account here! 

Love LVP and covet her life: Her house, her clothes, her marriage, her beauty, her pets, the trips - all of it.  IMO, the show would be nothing without her (and her friendship with Kyle, whose life I covet, as well?). 

I started out really liking Erika. She seemed very secure and independent (even if her marriage seems contrived). Now she just appears sad to me. It seems she created Erika Jayne more as a means to be adored than to show how fierce she is and she seems very lonely (are the boys in the Glam Squad her only friends?). I'm sure she'll be back next season because many people seem to like her. Even though her luster has worn off for me, I wouldn't mind seeing her back if they'd get rid of...

LISA F'ING RINNA! Good Lord, that woman is beyond despicable. I think she probably does take Xanax, but only at night to help her sleep, because I'm 1000% sure she's popping Adderall like its candy (spoken by someone who takes it for severe ADD. I once took more than my prescribed dosage because I had to drive 20 hours to get to my Dad's bedside. I felt like I was going to jump out of my skin and if anyone else had been in the car with me, I'm sure I would have talked their ears off). She is so manic, has no impulse control and looks like a bag of bones. But aside from all that, the worst thing about her is her inability to OWN IT. She loves to say it but she just can't do it. I agree with an earlier poster who said it seems she's deflecting when it comes to her questioning of the other HW's husbands' fidelity.  

It wouldn't make me sad to see Eileen disappear either. She's an enabler to the loon LR and she's too guarded to bring anything interesting to the show. She doesn't want anyone to know who she is (or even who she "might" be) and she brings nothing to the party. Bye Felicia! 

Now for Dorit and PK. I like them. A LOT. I think Dorit has done a great job trying to hold her own as a newcomer to this group and her relationship with her husband seems very sincere (hey, there's a lid for every pot, right?). He seems like a doting, protective husband and he has that dry British humor like the VPs. I don't even mind her accent - I'm not convinced she's trying to sound British, I just think living with someone who has such a strong accent tends to rub off. Regardless, I hope she's back next season. 

I was happy to see Kim looking so well. In fact, she was glowing. Being a Grandma suits her well and if that's what it has taken to finally get her sober, then please Kim's kids: have LOTS of babies!! 

One last thing I haven't seen anyone mention... In the scene where Dorit and LR are going at it, LVP walks away (to the left off the screen) for a moment and then you can clearly see smoke enter from the mid-left of the screen. Methinks she needed to go take a drag off someone's (Ken's?) cig! I used to smoke so I clearly understand how drinking plus standing in the middle of a stressful altercation could lead to the need for one (no judgement here!). 

• Love 24
2 hours ago, KungFuBunny said:

LVP talks to Eileen about the Sharpei at the SPCA in Hong Kong. Eileen says he can’t fly because of his short snout and he could die. This is what I can’t stand about LVP. Instead of talking more about her cause and a possible solution, she talks about her own nose and makes a joke about it. Oh wait, I just realized, LVP’s true cause is promoting/branding herself.

LVP said she wanted the dogs in Hong Kong to be ambassadors for the cause. So what does that mean? Take a couple of pictures of them and put it up on your website? Is your solution to get the Sharpei and all of the other dogs that can’t fly to be adopted by someone in Hong Kong so that they will run the risk of being kidnapped again? How about suggesting that they put a bunch of these dogs on a ship to transport them to the US, how about I have some people you can talk to that can help you with the paperwork.

It’s all a fucking scam to bring attention to her Hany, Panky, LVP wine bottle squeaky toys. I’m sure some of the profits will be used to keep your dogs and Ken in velvet matching outfits.

It's all about the 'brand'. I have NEVER seen or heard of LVP doing any HARD work as far as fundraising/charity goes. 

Her FRs are nothing but billboards pointing in her direction - to let people know she 'is making a difference'.

I'd love to see LVP doing some outreach at an AIDS clinic, maybe going to a hospice and slinging some hash for the people there?

Her way of supporting the LBGTQ community is to sit her ass on a float once a year and sell over priced drinks to a crowd at Pump. (How many business ventures can you open that you name after yourself?)

Oh, she does bring some notice to her causes, but it's HER name and vanity that headline whatever endeavors she immerses herself in.

• Love 4
5 hours ago, thesnarkiest said:

Some thoughts I have no life, and through the good, the bad and ugly I love this show, and thought last night was awesome. At this point I believe LR is a sociopath, she seems to have no remorse, or human emotion. She can be "likeable", and sociopaths are considered charming. I think Eileen flies around LR like a fly around shit. I think Eileen is a mean girl, but too much of a wimp to show it, so she hides behind rabid LR. That is why this relationship between Eileen and LR works, Eileen lets LR have the attention, and does not go against her, and LR helps Eileen express her mean side. 

I think it is frustrating that PK is supposed to stay out of woman's business, what is "women's" business...? He seems to be involved based on everyone maligning his character and calling him a pervert. Then you have the wives all attacking his wife, to which she has stood her own, and handled like a professional. 

I feel sad for Eden she seems like someone who wants to be liked so much and doesn't know how to be, no matter what she does. Also she has contributed way more to the show than Eileen, so she should be considered a Real Housewife not Eileen. 

Mileage may vary. :) 

Eden is a bit sad to me as well.  I thought her blow up wasn't quite sincere, sure she was mad but I suspect she blew her lid for screen time.  But she is like that person in your class that you may like at first.  They are funny and kinda wild and you have a few things in common.  Then you get to know her and find out she is a clingy nutcase so you stop liking her but you feel badly because she is somewhat pathetic in her thirst and wants to be friends with you.  I liked her dress but I think it would be better on a woman closer to the age of 20 than 40.  

I am sure Eileen's dress was some designer I don't know but it looked to me like a project for high school home ec.  Eileen needs to stick to scripted shows.  I think she could probably be a good friend but from what we have seen not that interesting.  Her loyalty to Rinna is bizarre.  She really wants to hang her rep on a nutter like Rinna?  Rinna is not right in the head. Someone else said they thought she was a sociopath.  Could be.  When she is trying to show compassion she looks like someone who is 'acting' like someone showing compassion.  I don't see sincerity.

Every time I saw Erika I thought of My Little Pony or my Flatsy doll from the 60s that has pink hair.  Kim looks better without heavy makeup.  She has pretty bad skin (looks like sun damage) and when she wears heavy liner and non matte eyeshadow it brings out all the wrinkles etc.  When she was at the Carnie party and was wearing little makeup she looked younger and prettier.  Kyle needs to dress for her shape and height.  That onesy was cute but would have been better on a taller woman.  She sometimes gets it right though.  LVP dressed up always looks very Joan Collins to me which ages her.  She looks a lot younger when she dresses down.  But I am one that would like to see a makeover done on her.  She is very pretty but her hair is too styled/sprayed.

• Love 10

That seemed kind of dull.  Is it just me or didn't the updates at the end of the RH's season finale used to be more interesting? 

LOVED the decor of the Pink Party.  Loved Hanky and Panky out front.  Loved that Lisa actually has a horse groomer and said groomer bejeweled or otherwise sparkled Diamonds' and Rose's manes as well as glittering up their hooves.  Can I please be Lisa in my next lifetime?  Please? 

I normally have no fucks to give for Kim but she looked absolutely radiant.  Beautiful color on her and being a grandmother obviously suits her. 

Loved watching Kyle take regular scissors to her jumpsuit.  She looked fantastic, by the way.  I also thought Eileen looked good and I did like Eden's dress.  Camille always looks freaking fantastic.  Girl should totally be a stylist or have her own line.

Dorito's son was cute, telling her he did not like her hair do.

That said, all these ladies are messy.  Maybe with the exception of Kyle.  They sure know how to take something minor and blow it up into a massacre.  Erika forgot her drawers.  Rinna tosses a Xanax into her smoothie. LVP says Eden said this.  No, she didn't.  Rinna says Eden said that.  Dorito tells Kim what Rinna did. Dorito tells Kim what Erika did. God, they are exhausting.  Everyone just apologize across the board and leave it alone.

PK, sit your ass down and quit being so thirsty.  Erika, just accept Dorito's apology already and be done with that. And make sure to put on your drawers around this group.

• Love 4
1 minute ago, ElDosEquis said:

It's all about the 'brand'. I have NEVER seen or heard of LVP doing any HARD work as far as fundraising/charity goes. 

Her FRs are nothing but billboards pointing in her direction - to let people know she 'is making a difference'.

I'd love to see LVP doing some outreach at an AIDS clinic, maybe going to a hospice and slinging some hash for the people there?

Her way of supporting the LBGTQ community is to sit her ass on a float once a year and sell over priced drinks to a crowd at Pump. (How many business ventures can you open that you name after yourself?)

Oh, she does bring some notice to her causes, but it's HER name and vanity that headline whatever endeavors she immerses herself in.

I don't know why you're so hard on LVP about her charity work.  There are loads and loads and LOADS of people who will volunteer to do the grunt work for any given charity because they can't afford to contribute in another way.  All causes need money, and I've never known an organization not wildly grateful for wealthy benefactors, especially those who, as a bonus, can provide a platform, like a TV show, to bring more attention to them.  Ask any charity if they'd rather have LVP writing checks or emptying bedpans, and I can tell you what their answer would be.

Just now, Natalie68 said:

Eden is a bit sad to me as well.  I thought her blow up wasn't quite sincere, sure she was mad but I suspect she blew her lid for screen time.  But she is like that person in your class that you may like at first.  They are funny and kinda wild and you have a few things in common.  Then you get to know her and find out she is a clingy nutcase so you stop liking her but you feel badly because she is somewhat pathetic in her thirst and wants to be friends with you.  I liked her dress but I think it would be better on a woman closer to the age of 20 than 40.  

I am sure Eileen's dress was some designer I don't know but it looked to me like a project for high school home ec.  Eileen needs to stick to scripted shows.  I think she could probably be a good friend but from what we have seen not that interesting.  Her loyalty to Rinna is bizarre.  She really wants to hang her rep on a nutter like Rinna?  Rinna is not right in the head. Someone else said they thought she was a sociopath.  Could be.  When she is trying to show compassion she looks like someone who is 'acting' like someone showing compassion.  I don't see sincerity.

Every time I saw Erika I thought of My Little Pony or my Flatsy doll from the 60s that has pink hair.  Kim looks better without heavy makeup.  She has pretty bad skin (looks like sun damage) and when she wears heavy liner and non matte eyeshadow it brings out all the wrinkles etc.  When she was at the Carnie party and was wearing little makeup she looked younger and prettier.  Kyle needs to dress for her shape and height.  That onesy was cute but would have been better on a taller woman.  She sometimes gets it right though.  LVP dressed up always looks very Joan Collins to me which ages her.  She looks a lot younger when she dresses down.  But I am one that would like to see a makeover done on her.  She is very pretty but her hair is too styled/sprayed.

Eden's like one of those women you see in a Lifetime movie who's new in town, and bonds with some average woman she met while returning a library book or something innocuous, and then the normal woman discovers that Eden's a crazed stalker.

• Love 23
2 minutes ago, pbutler111 said:

I don't know why you're so hard on LVP about her charity work.  There are loads and loads and LOADS of people who will volunteer to do the grunt work for any given charity because they can't afford to contribute in another way.  All causes need money, and I've never known an organization not wildly grateful for wealthy benefactors, especially those who, as a bonus, can provide a platform, like a TV show, to bring more attention to them.  Ask any charity if they'd rather have LVP writing checks or emptying bedpans, and I can tell you what their answer would be.

No need.

I already know the answers.

• Love 2
14 minutes ago, chewycandy said:

I'll continue to defend Erika because I really can't believe how many people think the whole thing was her "fault"...

Only because the whole thing was Erika's fault.  : D  But, seriously, Erika is unfriendly.  She's proud of being unfriendly.  She's talked about it in her THs a lot, with pride.  So I find it hard to find pity for someone who prides herself on being suspicious and standoffish when she feels hurt because people thinks she's suspicious and standoffish.  If that's not how she wants to be perceived, then that's not the way she should act.

• Love 23

If that's not how she wants to be perceived, then that's not the way she should act.

Sigh. When does she say that she wants others to see her as unfriendly? She admits she is cold, but she wants to be friends with these women in spite of that! Case in point: Eileen, Kyle. 

I could be in a bad mood one day and be rude to everyone I see, but I'm not thinking to myself, "yeah, I want everyone to think I'm a rude bitch, I want them to see me as this and nothing else." 

• Love 6
1 minute ago, zoeysmom said:

For many years LVP and Ken have not only volunteered at charity kitchen serving meals to those in need they supply the food.  This is a weekly commitment, I believe on Mondays.

People can dislike LPV for a lot of things but being uncharitable isn't one of them.

Isn't there something in the bible about, do nice things for people but keep your big gob shut about it?  (I paraphrase.)  

Just now, chewycandy said:

Sigh. When does she say that she wants others to see her as unfriendly? She admits she is cold, but she wants to be friends with these women in spite of that! Case in point: Eileen, Kyle. 

I could be in a bad mood one day and be rude to everyone I see, but I'm not thinking to myself, "yeah, I want everyone to think I'm a rude bitch, I want them to see me as this and nothing else." 

I'm sure she doesn't want to be perceived as unfriendly.  But how else do you think someone who admits to -- takes pride in, even -- being cold, how else do you think people will perceive them?  When PK told Erika she was inherently cold, it's nothing that Erika hasn't said about herself, so what's the problem?

• Love 9

When PK told Erika she was inherently cold, it's nothing that Erika hasn't said about herself, so what's the problem?

Lol there was no problem with that.  She replied "whatever" to him.

The problem seems to lie with people who have difficultly "finding pity," as you said, for someone like her. Who, beneath the coldness, is entitled to feel hurt too.

• Love 6
(edited)
28 minutes ago, ElDosEquis said:

(How many business ventures can you open that you name after yourself?)

I personally have 2.  My dad has 2.  My sister has 1.  For me it is a matter of being lazy on two fronts: 1.) I don't want to think of a creative catchy name that I'm going to be happy with indefinitely and that isn't going to sound stupid in some way I didn't think of or have some other meaning I didn't know.  2.) In California it is less work if your business has part of your name in it.  I would imagine for LVP it isn't a matter of laziness but a matter of her having name recognition and not wanting to waste the free advertising that gives. 

9 minutes ago, chewycandy said:

Yeah, but if I'm walking around being a rude bitch I'm not going to blame others for thinking I'm a rude bitch.  They are just believing what I have shown them.

Edited by yourmomiseasy
  • Love 13
Just now, chewycandy said:

Lol there was no problem with that.  She replied "whatever" to him.

The problem seems to lie with people who have difficultly "finding pity," as you said, for someone like her. Who, beneath the coldness, is entitled to feel hurt too.

Everyone's entitled to feel what they feel.  But you also have to be realistic about your expectations for other people's reactions to you based on what you project on the outside, not on unexpressed feelings or thoughts they can't possibly know until you erupt like a volcano and burn down an entire village.

• Love 14
15 hours ago, islandgal140 said:

PK was like

HvZzaSk.jpg

The finale was such a mess and not in a good way. Knowing that this was the finale every single cast member perhaps with the exception of Kyle was desperately looking for their own personal money shot.

Dorit handles herself well in an argument but I still can't say that I like her.

Frankly, I want to scrap the whole cast except for Kyle and Lisa.

This would be fantastic. Maybe Dorit too, she's earned it. Did anyone else notice how stonefaced Erika looked talking to PK...I mean even moreso, like she transformed beyond ice queen...annoying and scary at the same time!

15 hours ago, howivesforever said:

• Love 2

unexpressed feelings or thoughts they can't possibly know until you erupt like a volcano and burn down an entire village.

Really, Erika erupted like a volcano? She fought with Dorit, became very upset, cried, unfairly attacked Eileen. It's being so blown out of proportion.

And this whole idea that she sat and stewed and held a grudge for months I don't get. She was frustrated on the boat and brought what happened up again to justify why she had had trouble warming to Dorit. 

• Love 4
1 minute ago, chewycandy said:

Really, Erika erupted like a volcano? She fought with Dorit, became very upset, cried, unfairly attacked Eileen. It's being so blown out of proportion.

And this whole idea that she sat and stewed and held a grudge for months I don't get. She was frustrated on the boat and brought what happened up again to justify why she had had trouble warming to Dorit. 

If you don't think she erupted like a volcano in Hong Kong, then we were watching different shows.  

• Love 20
4 minutes ago, chewycandy said:

We must have. I saw someone trying very hard to keep it together.

Maybe it was the STFU and taking a statement that was pretty innocuous and turning it into something it was not after repeated attempts by several people to calm her down.  Her meltdown was in a public place.

Apparently it didn't work-within a week she was lunching with Kyle and Eileen saying Dorit's apology was insincere and then claimed she didn't remember Dorit apologizing and persisted along the same lines, once again.  There is something definitely not working upstairs for Erika.

• Love 13
2 hours ago, RHJunkie said:

Yeah this is what I can't stand about LVP as well. You can't find a more appropriate time and place to launch into an information session about dogs with short noses dying on planes than at your home while hosting a party for an alcoholic beverage launch. I mean, a Rose party and dying dog go so well together that it's in fact criminal of LVP to not have discussed the matter right then and there.

Yulin has been her storyline all season...she ends the season with one party to help her daughter promote her new business venture and all of a sudden she's a scam artist that's only promoting her brand? Because giving the topic a public platform (for 2 seasons now), donating to charities and promoting a dog sanctuary was ALL done as a guise so she could really take a total of 2 minutes all season long to promote her daughter's Rose? This really makes sense to you? Do you even remember what the Rose is called? I love Rose...I sure as hell don't remember any of that. If LVP is in fact trying to scam everyone, I really hope someone gives her some pointers because from my view, she seems absolutely dreadful at it.

Yes it is

LVP in their new 20000 square foot space they want to change into a doggie sanctuary where rescued dogs can play. Let me cry for the cameras and run away from Ken as he talks about things that can’t be unseen.

Wait let me take these lovely things out of a box…wow a Hanky Panky Bikini for a dog – won’t the Yulin Dogs appreciate wearing these? Yes, how else will the dognappers be able to see how much meat they have on their bones if we had manufactured a one piece.

Oh, there’s more…a squeaky toy in the shape of an LVP glass wine bottle – just what a dog that has been beaten wants.

Now let me plan a trip to Hong Kong to talk about my cause, but alas I got waylaid by pussy, sightseeing  and shopping.

Let me show you all the documentary I’m working on by taking you to a backroom studio where all we will be shooting is me and a green screen.

I am not saying LVP does not donate to her various dog charities. But I am saying that I don’t believe 100% of the profit from the center she is building will be going back into her rescue mission. It’s a business and she’s going to make a profit. Do you think that the backdoor studio dude/SPCA dude/COO is not making a salary? Do you think she paid 100% out of her own pocket to make this documentary? 80% of the monies raised by most charities and non-profit organizations go to “administration” meaning staff.

She didn’t need to go into a dissertation about stopping the dog torture in Yulin at her Vanderpump Rose Launch. But she also didn’t have to turn the comment about the dog having a short snout to talk about HERSELF. She could have easily said I’m so sorry but maybe we can brainstorm a solution at a later date.

44 minutes ago, Cajungirl64 said:

LISA F'ING RINNA! Good Lord, that woman is beyond despicable. I think she probably does take Xanax, but only at night to help her sleep, because I'm 1000% sure she's popping Adderall like its candy (spoken by someone who takes it for severe ADD.

Lots of people are saying that they don't think Rinna pops Xanax because it was calm her, but I know someone who abuses it and it seems to have the opposite effect on this person.  It also makes them really really cruel.  This makes me wonder if there is truth in the whole Xanax issue with Rinna.  I also believe the Adderall thing with her, too.  Some people have very different reactions to some medications, though.  

Also, has anyone else noticed that all of Rinna's dresses are extremely similar?  They have that deep V in the front and the skirts are very A-line.  She has them in several colors, cuz I've seen gold, black and red (I think).  It's strange and the style only highlights her skeletal figure.  She is just one unattractive person inside and out. 

• Love 7
2 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

Yes it is

LVP in their new 20000 square foot space they want to change into a doggie sanctuary where rescued dogs can play. Let me cry for the cameras and run away from Ken as he talks about things that can’t be unseen.

Wait let me take these lovely things out of a box…wow a Hanky Panky Bikini for a dog – won’t the Yulin Dogs appreciate wearing these? Yes, how else will the dognappers be able to see how much meat they have on their bones if we had manufactured a one piece.

Oh, there’s more…a squeaky toy in the shape of an LVP glass wine bottle – just what a dog that has been beaten wants.

Now let me plan a trip to Hong Kong to talk about my cause, but alas I got waylaid by pussy, sightseeing  and shopping.

Let me show you all the documentary I’m working on by taking you to a backroom studio where all we will be shooting is me and a green screen.

I am not saying LVP does not donate to her various dog charities. But I am saying that I don’t believe 100% of the profit from the center she is building will be going back into her rescue mission. It’s a business and she’s going to make a profit. Do you think that the backdoor studio dude/SPCA dude/COO is not making a salary? Do you think she paid 100% out of her own pocket to make this documentary? 80% of the monies raised by most charities and non-profit organizations go to “administration” meaning staff.

She didn’t need to go into a dissertation about stopping the dog torture in Yulin at her Vanderpump Rose Launch. But she also didn’t have to turn the comment about the dog having a short snout to talk about HERSELF. She could have easily said I’m so sorry but maybe we can brainstorm a solution at a later date.

Wouldn't it be better if you actually knew for a fact that she was doing all this for profit before eviscerating her for it? And who cares if the dog has a short snout?  It was totally irrelevant to everything except Eileen being able to follow through on a rather ridiculous impulse to fly a dog home when there are any number of rescue dogs in L.A. that need good homes.  There was absolutely ZERO to be gained by LVP having that conversation.

• Love 9

For those of you who haven't read Ronnie's RHOB recaps (and if you like to laugh)

"HI! It’s me! Television’s Lisa Rinna!” With all the funny shit in that recap, that stood out to me the most, for some reason.

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, Normades said:

Lots of people are saying that they don't think Rinna pops Xanax because it was calm her, but I know someone who abuses it and it seems to have the opposite effect on this person.  It also makes them really really cruel.  This makes me wonder if there is truth in the whole Xanax issue with Rinna.  I also believe the Adderall thing with her, too.  Some people have very different reactions to some medications, though.  

Also, has anyone else noticed that all of Rinna's dresses are extremely similar?  They have that deep V in the front and the skirts are very A-line.  She has them in several colors, cuz I've seen gold, black and red (I think).  It's strange and the style only highlights her skeletal figure.  She is just one unattractive person inside and out. 

I absolutely loathe Lisa Rinna.  I think she's a liar and a shit stirrer.  But, that said, I don't think she looks bad, or like she's unhealthy, or has some current eating disorder (I know she's talked about struggling with that in the past).  She's definitely thin, but she's also really toned, and not skeletal looking.  I think for who she is, and where she lives, and what she does for a living, she's probably about right.  (Though I still hate her like original sin.)

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, pbutler111 said:

I absolutely loathe Lisa Rinna.  I think she's a liar and a shit stirrer. 

I had to do a double take because at first I read this as "I think she's a lisar."  I guess you can't spell Lisar without liar.

• Love 8
1 hour ago, chewycandy said:

She is.

However she could have and should have said she wasn't amused by the joke, didn't find it funny and would appreciate it if Dorit dropped it.  She could have pulled her to the side and said it, rather than laughing up a storm and playing into her "Erika gives no fucks and doesn't care what you think about her" image.  Dorit didn't know the joke was offending Erika because Erika played it off like it wasn't.  

Look, she can be cold, aloof and "the bitch" all she wants.  But then don't blame people for actually believing that persona when you don't explain to them otherwise.  Dorit made an obnoxious joke out of it?  Yes.  But it probably would have ended 5 episodes ago if Erika had just pulled her aside like an adult (ya know...that thing she's always spouting off about other people needing to be when they get into stupid arguments about petty crap?) and told her it wasn't funny.

I don't have any sympathy for Erika in this situation.  Her "don't fuck with me" attitude and coldness came back to bite her in the ass.  And yet she shows absolutely NO self awareness or introspection that MAYBE she had something to do with exacerbating this situation.  Nope, it's all about calling PK a pervert and making this her "Feminism Is Good!" moment while simultaneously suggesting another woman's husband looked at her nasty bits because she's just so sexy and beautiful he couldn't help himself.

She's no feminist.  Gimme a break. 

• Love 19
(edited)
5 minutes ago, noveltylibrary65 said:

Oh this is beautiful!!

You forget the hypocrisy after 10-15 years of marriage! lol! The same thing went on with Tori Spelling and taking someone else's husband! The comments never stop and it's hard to "let it go;" esp. if they try to act on a "high horse!" "Get off that pedestal Eileen; trampin' it up like any other HOLLYWOOD skank!" ;-(

Edited by Jamie Satyr
Corrected spelling
  • Love 1
26 minutes ago, chewycandy said:

Blown out of proportion?

She screamed the word "FUCK" at Eileen...a friend of hers...repeatedly in a public place.  Yeah, I'd say that's erupting like a volcano.

• Love 14

Well Vinnie is a normal guy. 

You don't talk to women like that. You might take a gander at what someone is going to show you but you don't gossip about it like a little bitch. Sometimes if you are a lowlife you might have an affair. Not every guy would do that. I would never cheat on my wife. But then I am in love with my wife. Maybe Vinnie didn't love his ex anymore and Eileen didn't love her guy either.

It is simple. You don't act like a pussy if you get a glimpse of a pussy. Why is that so hard to figure out?

What I wouldn't do is try to act like I am part of the coven and insert myself up in their business. Not a good look if you have a pair of balls. Just sayn'

• Love 5
Just now, CaughtOnTape said:

Blown out of proportion?

She screamed the word "FUCK" at Eileen...a friend of hers...repeatedly in a public place.  Yeah, I'd say that's erupting like a volcano.

Thanks for proving my point.

She said STFU once, and nowhere did Erika scream.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Trooper York said:

You don't talk to women like that. You might take a gander at what someone is going to show you but you don't gossip about it like a little bitch. Sometimes if you are a lowlife you might have an affair. Not every guy would do that. I would never cheat on my wife. But then I am in love with my wife. Maybe Vinnie didn't love his ex anymore and Eileen didn't love her guy either.

It is simple. You don't act like a pussy if you get a glimpse of a pussy. Why is that so hard to figure out?

What I wouldn't do is try to act like I am part of the coven and insert myself up in their business. Not a good look if you have a pair of balls. Just sayn'

I personally wouldn't have made a big deal out of it! It truly dragged on too long! Hopefully the reunion won't focus on it for too long! ;-)

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Trooper York said:

When did PK ever gossip about Erika flashing everyone at the party?  I recall Dorit asking him about the next day, but I don't recall PK ever talking about it unless asked directly.

• Love 11