Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E18: Diamonds Under Pressure

• Start Topic

19 minutes ago, Trooper York said:

Yep. He dumped his current wife and kids to do it. The man is a prince. Waddda guy!

Nah, he was either legally separated/in the process of a divorce or already divorced when they met.

• Love 8
14 minutes ago, Trooper York said:

Yep. He dumped his current wife and kids to do it. The man is a prince. Waddda guy!

Oh?  Haven't seen this information elsewhere.  For those looking at possible scenarios regarding when P.K. and Dorit got together:  P.K.'s first wife and their children are reported returning to England in 2012.  Jagger was born March 11/14 so his conception was probably mid June 2013.  Definitely  possible that Dorit and P.K. met after the first wife and children left. 

• Love 12
7 hours ago, yourmomiseasy said:

There were only a couple dogs that were to be ambassadors -- the ones they had loose in that room were called out as such.  It will be their "job" to be the face of the cause and go to various events.  For some people you can hear about horrible dog torture and even be shown videos of it, but it doesn't become real until you are presented with a cute furry face that was saved from that horrible fate.  Even on these forums it seemed that seeing the dogs at the ASPCA kennel an episode or two back made a difference because people weren't expecting it to be dogs that looked like pets.

Erika did look ridiculous.  She stuck out, but not in the fabulous way she was probably hoping for.

Rinna seems to have a hard time with formal wear.  I think there was one party dress that looked really good on her this season, but the rest have hung in a really unflattering way that makes her look like a bag of bones.  This one also seemed like it was squashing her boobs.

I was trying to decide if the food ting was a dig at Rinna or Erika or LVP just being a good hostess.  You've got Rinna that doesn't eat and Erika that doesn't feed her party guests and LVP making sure they are served.  

I think the dark haired one wants to model but Rinna was making her wait until she was a certain age.  Maybe the hustler realized it was best to strike while the iron was tepid.

ErICKa ALWAYS looks ridiculous. No taste when it comes to her wardrobe. She tries so hard to stand out. MAJOR FAIL.

6 hours ago, Tara Ariano said:

ErICKa's dress and wig are a LOL! Her face looks like a drag queen. Eileen's dress is AWFUL. LVP has saggy boobs. The wreath looks stupid. The wraps on Rinna and Kyle are look cheap.

(edited)
6 hours ago, chewycandy said:

Really, Erika erupted like a volcano? She fought with Dorit, became very upset, cried, unfairly attacked Eileen. It's being so blown out of proportion.

And this whole idea that she sat and stewed and held a grudge for months I don't get. She was frustrated on the boat and brought what happened up again to justify why she had had trouble warming to Dorit. 

Yes, ErICKa DID erupt like a volcano - MAJOR drama queen. ALWAYS has to be the center of attention. Thinks she's BETTER than everyone - NOT even close. REALLY low class trash.

Edited by lololol
  • Love 1
(edited)

Interesting. There is a Daily Mail Online story about PK and Dorito from December 2016 regarding their joining the cast of RHBH. (Yes, it says they are joining the show). There is no mention of his first wife and kids, but says that they met in 2011 in New York City, and fell in love. There are lots of pictures of them and "their" home, though no mention of the fact that it is actually a rental. Lol. Sorry, don't know how to link the article.

I am just reading the article now, and the interviewer describes Dorito as speaking with a very slight Italian accent. Lolol.

Edited by UsernameFatigue
  • Love 5
15 minutes ago, whydoievencare said:

Oh?  Haven't seen this information elsewhere.  For those looking at possible scenarios regarding when P.K. and Dorit got together:  P.K.'s first wife and their children are reported returning to England in 2012.  Jagger was born March 11/14 so his conception was probably mid June 2013.  Definitely  possible that Dorit and P.K. met after the first wife and children left. 

Paul, 49, filed for chapter 15 bankruptcy in 2012, claiming to be $10 million to $50 million in debt. He reported having $1 million to $10 million in assets at the time. The U.K. based businessman revealed that he was involved in a foreign bankruptcy case as well, and wanted it to be recognized as a main proceeding in the extensive filing obtained by RadarOnline.

Paul, who is a British citizen living in Florida, claimed his primary assets and creditors were in England and requested a foreign proceeding. He claimed his kids, Daniel, then 16, Atlanta, then 11, and Tatum, then 10, depended on him financially, but he only had roughly $104 cash in hand, and $1,000 in the bank.

He was separated from his ex-wife at the time, but papers revealed he had a New-York based girlfriend — possibly Dorit, 40. “My estranged wife currently pays for all this as I have no income,” he declared on his monthly expenses sheet totaling $34,000.

So it says separated and estranged wife in his 2012 bankrupcty filings. Along with NY based girlfriend. If said girlfriend of 2012 is not Dorit - then PK had another jump off.

• Love 7
(edited)
12 minutes ago, UsernameFatigue said:

Interesting. There is a Daily Mail Online story about PK and Dorito from December 2016 regarding their joining the cast of RHBH. (Yes, it says they are joining the show). There is no mention of his first wife and kids, but says that they met in 2011 in New York City, and fell in love. There are lots of pictures of them and "their" home, though no mention of the fact that it is actually a rental. Lol. Sorry, don't know how to link the article.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3997828/Real-Housewives-Beverly-Hills-stars-Dorit-Paul-Kemsley-open-doors-new-lives.html

From the article: "The two fell in love in 2011 after meeting in New York City and then not long after that welcomed son Jagger."  Not long after?  If they did meet in 2011, it's 3 years after that that Jagger was born.  Not sure that I'm buying the time line as it's presented - it's a tabloid after all.

8 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

Paul, 49, filed for chapter 15 bankruptcy in 2012, claiming to be $10 million to $50 million in debt. He reported having $1 million to $10 million in assets at the time. The U.K. based businessman revealed that he was involved in a foreign bankruptcy case as well, and wanted it to be recognized as a main proceeding in the extensive filing obtained by RadarOnline.

Paul, who is a British citizen living in Florida, claimed his primary assets and creditors were in England and requested a foreign proceeding. He claimed his kids, Daniel, then 16, Atlanta, then 11, and Tatum, then 10, depended on him financially, but he only had roughly $104 cash in hand, and $1,000 in the bank.

He was separated from his ex-wife at the time, but papers revealed he had a New-York based girlfriend — possibly Dorit, 40. “My estranged wife currently pays for all this as I have no income,” he declared on his monthly expenses sheet totaling $34,000.

So it says separated and estranged wife in his 2012 bankrupcty filings. Along with NY based girlfriend. If said girlfriend of 2012 is not Dorit - then PK had another jump off.

Well KungFuBunny - that does seem pretty factual and definitive!

Edited by whydoievencare
  • Love 4
4 hours ago, CatMomma said:

This. There is a huge difference between hearing about the pups and actually SEEING them. It's one of the reasons the SPCA ads are so effective. Put a face to something and it makes all the difference.

I actually think those ads are a mistake.  I turn the channel the second they come on.

• Love 6
1 hour ago, lololol said:

ErICKa ALWAYS looks ridiculous. No taste when it comes to her wardrobe. She tries so hard to stand out. MAJOR FAIL.

ErICKa's dress and wig are a LOL! Her face looks like a drag queen. Eileen's dress is AWFUL. LVP has saggy boobs. The wreath looks stupid. The wraps on Rinna and Kyle are look cheap.

But ... what of the ponies? O, won't you speak softly, speak kindly of the bonny beribboned ponies?

• Love 2
6 hours ago, Jamie Satyr said:

I just don't understand these friendships! There's an age gap of 20-40 years between these 2 couples! I somewhat feel the same about ol' lady LVP hangin' with Kyle and acting like a school girl at times! ;-)

LVP is not that much older than Kyle, and what does it matter?

• Love 7
2 hours ago, UsernameFatigue said:

PK's kids were 16, 11, and 10 when they and his first wife moved back to the UK. Dorit was pregnant with Jagger in June-ish of 2013, he was born in March 2014. So yes, it is certainly quite possible that Dorit was in the picture before his wife moved back to the UK. Either way though, PK didn't follow her so had no problem with his children being on the other side of the world. So even if Dorit didn't break up PK's marriage, he apparently had no problem moving on from family #1 to family #2. No reason he might not at some point leave family #2 for family #3.

I think there's a big difference between knowing that someone did something and knowing that they had no problem doing it. We don't know why PK's marriage ended. We don't know why he didn't go back to the UK with his wife and kids. We don't know how he felt/feels about being separated from them. For all I know, PK's first wife was driving these decisions and PK has had a miserable time of it and is determined to never go through that again.

• Love 16
7 hours ago, pbutler111 said:

I find it really, really hard to believe that anyone who would feel completely comfortable wearing a short skirt with no underpants and announcing it in front of people, including strangers, at a party, would be so  mortified by receiving the gift of a pair of underpants, presented to her in a small group of friends, in a joking manner.  As Judge Judy would say, "If it doesn't make sense, it's not true."

Did anyone else glance at this photo and, for a moment, think the horses were actually part of LVP's dress?  No?  Just me?

I thought the very same thing about her dress.  I had to look twice.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, KungFuBunny said:

these fools be interchangeable:

Paul, Slade, who is a British citizen  POS living in Florida California, claimed his primary assets and creditors were  in England hidden non-existent and requested a foreign proceeding everyone stop talking about him and give him a job. He claimed his kids, Daniel Gavin, then 16, Atlanta, then 11, and Tatum Grayson, then 10 depended on him financially, but he only had roughly $104 cash in hand, and $1,000  $63 in the bank.

He was separated from his ex-wife at the time, but Papers revealed he had a New-York based Orange County based-girlfriend — possibly Dorit, 40 Gretchen, who was last seen at Bass Lake. “My estranged wife currently pays for all this everything related to what a parent should do as I have no income,” he declared on his monthly expenses sheet totaling $34,000, most of which was designated for cheap handbags, fake hair and cosmetics made under less-than-hygienic circumstances.

• Love 9
1 hour ago, KungFuBunny said:

Well Dorit would not have been 40.  SHe turned 40 in 2016.

• Love 9
1 hour ago, whydoievencare said:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3997828/Real-Housewives-Beverly-Hills-stars-Dorit-Paul-Kemsley-open-doors-new-lives.html

From the article: "The two fell in love in 2011 after meeting in New York City and then not long after that welcomed son Jagger."  Not long after?  If they did meet in 2011, it's 3 years after that that Jagger was born.  Not sure that I'm buying the time line as it's presented - it's a tabloid after all.

We don't know when they met in 2011, only that she was pregnant by June 2013. So could have been pregnant 1 1/2 years after meeting. For some that is fast. But then they (or at least PK) is not that young so maybe they decided not to wait since wife number one was gone with the first set of kids. 

I love that PK has himself as a cast member. To read it you would think he was the one they were after, and Dorito is along for the ride. I also love all the references to their home, which in fact is not theirs at all. The funniest line is PK saying "We are open, we are honest, we just put it all out there. We don't lie, we aren't fake, we aren't hiding anything". Ha! They are the least open, least honest (at least PK is), fake liars on the show. And that is saying something. The whole article reeks of it. 

• Love 6
1 hour ago, zoeysmom said:

Same with this ridiculous notion that men don't belong in women's battles.  First off that kind of screams out that women's battles are somehow inferior to other interpersonal battles.  It is not as if these women are squabbling over the right fit of a tampon-something the men folk would have no personal knowledge of, not even the Glam Squad.  They are talking about attacks on their marriages, accusations of illicit drug abuse, alcoholism, infidelity and communication skills.  So are the men unqualified to state an opinion or back their partner or is it beneath them?  The Glam Squad is certainly full of opinions and last time I checked they are men.

So much this.  The same people arguing that saying honey is so demeaning to women have no problem demeaning the same women by calling their arguments "women's business".   Funny how that works.

17 minutes ago, film noire said:

So on top of everything else, PK was likely a deadbeat dad during that period -- the stink of shit is all over that worthless man.

Or things were structured to hide assets during the BK.  When I was 16 my car was put in my name so it wouldn't be seized.  It's possible that the split between PK and his wife was amicable and assets she would be getting anyway were transferred to her prior to the divorce to protect them from the BK.  Depending on the specifics of the BK and how their assets were held and structured it might ave made sense.  I'm not an expert in UK BKs, I've only lived through a US one and that was just as a minor child, not as an adult stakeholder, but I do know that people move things around to get the most favorable outcome wen dealing with BKs and big IRS issues.

• Love 10
16 minutes ago, yourmomiseasy said:

So much this.  The same people arguing that saying honey is so demeaning to women have no problem demeaning the same women by calling their arguments "women's business".   Funny how that works.

For some reason this franchise has incredibly successful working women.  Rinna, Eileen, LVP and Kyle and yet two of the most industrious seem to have all these "my husband" issues, and this is for women only.   

My other gripe, don't ask someone a question and in mid-sentence interrupt the person and tell them to stop talking.  Eileen either has auditory processing problems or she is flat out rude.  Eileen and resolution are an oxymoron.  Her idea of resolution is her way and never let her be exposed to facts she is uncomfortable with or actually stand against a person like Rinna who was just rated one step above the dog meat eaters in Yulin as who Buffy the Vampire Slayer would slay. 

• Love 17
23 hours ago, breezy424 said:

Well, from the other side of the yard.... I'm over here petting the bedazzled ponies.  I'm on no one's 'side'.

PK is a famewhore.  When did this 'gang' up on Dorit happen?  I didn't see it that way at all.  I did think Dorit used a passive aggressive move with telling LR to get out of her face.  LR wasn't in her face.   But before that declaration, Dorit was clearly shown leaning toward LR.  Dorit is a player just as much as PK.

I don't like Erika but I do like the way she handled PK.  She called him out.   I also liked the way she handled PK calling her honey.  PK got thrown off his 'game' plan.  I'm not saying Erika was right to say she didn't get an apology but I also can't stand it when people say "I'm sorry if I offended you."  That's a non apologetic apology. 

And sorry Dorit, you did imply that LR had a drug problem.  You tried very hard to run with that.

I know many people love LVP but she is a mean girl who uses 'humor'.  And, she never lets go of grudge.

Oh God, the eternal victim Kim Richards is back. 

Yikes, Eden is needy.  I hope she isn't coming back.  She offers nothing that I'm interested in.

As for LR....  I don't feel her being the evil monster that others see her as being.  I take it in balance to what these other women have done to help create the situation.  I'm not saying she's always right in her actions.  They all need to own up to their crap.

Eileen doesn't bother me all that much.  It's all relative.

Back to the ponies.   Maybe I can find one of LVP's goldens around with a tennis ball.

Oh.  PS.  What the hell was that dress Pandy was wearing.  Was there a crane underneath to hold those breasts up?

This mostly sums up how I feel. Especially the bolded. I don't like Lisa Rinna, but I hate how she is being scapegoated for everything that is wrong in Beverly Hills. Kim, Dorit, Eden and LVP are not innocent victims of Lisa Rinna's machinations. I am thrilled to see that Eileen, Lisa R and Erika are not backing down at the reunion (yes, Dorit you do have a big mouth yourself, and, yes, Kim, you are certainly one to talk about someone else being unnecessarily melodramatic). I'm also thrilled Kyle will be calling Eden to taskl. It's ironic that Eden feels so upset over being Lisa Rinna's scapegoat - when she is now using Lisa Rinna as a scapegoat for all of her bad behavior! These women are exhausting.

• Love 7

I guess she has decided it's good to have PK on her side

Nah, I figure she ended up getting what she wanted from PK and Dorit. I don't she wants or needs PK on "her side".

It's also interesting that Dorit, Kyle, and LIsaV all had their husbands there, and RInna, Eileen, and Ericka didn't, and that is sort of how the cliques align. The women that married uninterested men vs. the women that married interested men. Hum.

We don't know why they didn't attend. It might have nothing to do with being interested/uninterested in their wives. Previous obligations, commitments they can't get out of, no really interested in being on the show unless it directly involves their spouses, etc.

No reason he might not at some point leave family #2 for family #3.

No reason indeed.

There is a Daily Mail Online story about PK and Dorito from December 2016 regarding their joining the cast of RHBH. (Yes, it says they are joining the show). There is no mention of his first wife and kids, but says that they met in 2011 in New York City, and fell in love. There are lots of pictures of them and "their" home, though no mention of the fact that it is actually a rental

My my, PK and Dorit certainly have...an interesting past. And she was possibly the other women.

• Love 4
5 minutes ago, PhilMarlowe2 said:

When did Eileen go off the rails?

Just guessing but maybe when she inserted herself into a conversation that had nothing to do with her - except for the fact that she HAD actually suggested Erika was deliberately trying to entice with her decision to dispense with panties - and then effectively put her hands over her ears while chanting "I can't heaaaaar you!" 

• Love 14
Just now, lunastartron said:

Just guessing but maybe when she inserted herself into a conversation that had nothing to do with her - except for the fact that she HAD actually suggested Erika was deliberately trying to entice with her decision to dispense with panties - and then effectively put her hands over her ears while chanting "I can't heaaaaar you!" 

I guess my definition of "off the rails" differs from the OP.

• Love 5
8 minutes ago, AndySmith said:

We don't know why they didn't attend. It might have nothing to do with being interested/uninterested in their wives. Previous obligations, commitments they can't get out of, no really interested in being on the show unless it directly involves their spouses, etc.

Let's see, Ken is there because it is at his house. Mind you he goes pretty much anywhere that LVP does. He is like the dogs, the only difference is his leash is invisible. Mauricio pretty much goes to any and every party. And it has already been established by PK himself that he is the real star of the Kemsley family. In the Daily Mail article he says that LisaV suggested that HE go on the show. I guess it should have been called The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills, and PK. RHBHPK for short. 

Tom and Harry at least still have busy careers. Vinnie has never struck me as one who needs or wants camera time. It is one of the things I like about him. 

• Love 5
9 minutes ago, UsernameFatigue said:

Let's see, Ken is there because it is at his house. Mind you he goes pretty much anywhere that LVP does. He is like the dogs, the only difference is his leash is invisible. Mauricio pretty much goes to any and every party. And it has already been established by PK himself that he is the real star of the Kemsley family. In the Daily Mail article he says that LisaV suggested that HE go on the show. I guess it should have been called The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills, and PK. RHBHPK for short. 

Tom and Harry at least still have busy careers. Vinnie has never struck me as one who needs or wants camera time. It is one of the things I like about him. 

There is a common thread with the husbands who no showed at LVP's.  Their wives have all said pretty nasty things about or to LVP.  It would seem to be perhaps a source of discomfort to have to stand around with Ken knowing about the fall outs with LVP. LVP didn't go to either Rinna event with Harry Hamlin.  We only saw Tom twice this year so I assume he is rarely available and twice was too much. 

I liked Vinnie his first season I was really hoping he and Eileen would have another party.  Instead we got nothing from Eileen this year. 

• Love 4

people fall in love. people fall out of love. people get divorced and get remarried. that's how life is. i don't care that eileen and vinnie had an "affair " and got married, and i don't care if dorit and pk did the same. how many people these days live their lives with just one marriage? it's a wonderful thing if two people can get it right the first time, but most don't. 

• Love 16
8 minutes ago, Lady of nod said:

people fall in love. people fall out of love. people get divorced and get remarried. that's how life is. i don't care that eileen and vinnie had an "affair " and got married, and i don't care if dorit and pk did the same. how many people these days live their lives with just one marriage? it's a wonderful thing if two people can get it right the first time, but most don't. 

On this show none of the cast is in a marriage where it is a first marriage for both partners.  I think you make a very valid point.   It also has three marriages over 20 years and two marriages over 14 years.  A really good reason why these women should not be taking shots at each others' marriages.

• Love 12
1 hour ago, zoeysmom said:

I liked Vinnie his first season I was really hoping he and Eileen would have another party.  Instead we got nothing from Eileen this year. 

Lies!  We got talk of diarrhea and pink eye, fawning over Erika, boring therapy sessions, and inserting herself and rehashing issues that had nothing to do with her.  She totally earner her salary.

• Love 12
(edited)
8 hours ago, Trooper York said:

Just like Erika dumped her kid to do what she wanted to do. Whadda peach.

Edited by Happy Camper
  • Love 12

Erika's fake hair always looks hot and uncomfortable, and that pink wig made out of insulation must have been the worst.

I think Erica should be dumped. She is cold and hides behind a facade.

PK didn't annoy me like Ken annoys me.

If Lisar comes back, they need to have a New York Yolanda trip, just to grind Lisar's gears. 

• Love 2
(edited)

Just like Erika dumped her kid to do what she wanted to do. Whadda peach.

What's bad for the goose is good for the gander, apparently...

Edited by AndySmith
  • Love 3

I give Vince a pass on not showing up much this year.  He lost his dad and I would imagine that would have a profound effect on him.  I also think he doesn't really care too much about this show.  I really wonder about the state of his marriage to Eileen.  It wouldn't surprise me if they end it in the next couple of years.  He seems like he's just going through the motions.  Of course, living with Eileen must be exhausting.  I hope they are both happy and I am wrong, but I think there is more there than meets the eye. 

• Love 5
(edited)
18 minutes ago, Normades said:

I give Vince a pass on not showing up much this year.  He lost his dad and I would imagine that would have a profound effect on him.  I also think he doesn't really care too much about this show.  I really wonder about the state of his marriage to Eileen.  It wouldn't surprise me if they end it in the next couple of years.  He seems like he's just going through the motions.  Of course, living with Eileen must be exhausting.  I hope they are both happy and I am wrong, but I think there is more there than meets the eye. 

It's funny to me all this "Vince would NEVER" BS when she never listens to him so how would she know?

ETA: Never seems to listen to him 'On Air'.

Edited by hecate2909
clarification
  • Love 5
25 minutes ago, AndySmith said:

What's bad for the goose is good for the gander, apparently...

My dads on his 3rd divorce and I have siblings from both his and my mothers first marriages and his 3rd one.

It's 2017 a lot of kids are lucky their dads/moms stick around never mind try and provide a decent step parent, which the women on these shows most of whom are not actually housewives seem to severely overlook in their current/prospective relationships.

Kyle and Lisa seem to have found themselves keepers, Erica seems unhappy so all that glitters isn't gold, Lisa R is a whack job so I am wondering just what she has on Harry to make him stick around that mess, but of course they have 2 beautiful daughters who so far don't seem oblivious to the damage their whackjob mother causes so....

Eden I am still asking myself WHY??? they brought her in, I do feel a tad sorry for her but am still asking why?

Who am I forgetting? 

Eileen who to be honest I am still a fan of for her soap acting skills, (being a Kristen Dimera more than an Ashley Abbott fan) she just seems to be almost oblivious to her own machinations and quite self righteous and unforgiving despite the fact she thinks she is the epitome of fairness and a good person she overlooks certain behaviour when it suits her agenda and really needs to learn to stay in her lane.

I wouldn't mind if Camille came back next season.

• Love 3

Kyle and Lisa seem to have found themselves keepers, Erica seems unhappy so all that glitters isn't gold, Lisa R is a whack job so I am wondering just what she has on Harry to make him stick around that mess

Or, controversial thoughts: Ericka is actually happy with whatever arrangement she has with Tom, and Harry actually loves Lisa despite her flaws.

• Love 6
3 minutes ago, AndySmith said:

Or, controversial thoughts: Ericka is actually happy with whatever arrangement she has with Tom, and Harry actually loves Lisa despite her flaws.

Nothing controversial about that, it is Lisa's own actions on this show saying anything that pops into her head and strait out of her mouth and the I don't give a chit what people think of me (Which is BS btw) attitude comes across as callous and all for effect; no substance to her and not just because she deliberately starves herself of food in favour of attention.

Harry can love that mess if he chooses, I just wondered what her appeal was, he obviously sees something I do not.

Tom is happy with his Barbie Doll for sure especially as she listens to his commands, Erica does a pretty good job of imitating miserable with her sour puss (Pun intended) for me to buy that she's got her HEA but I will buy that he bought her in the most literal of senses.

Js...

• Love 7
8 hours ago, PhilMarlowe2 said:

This mostly sums up how I feel. Especially the bolded. I don't like Lisa Rinna, but I hate how she is being scapegoated for everything that is wrong in Beverly Hills. Kim, Dorit, Eden and LVP are not innocent victims of Lisa Rinna's machinations. I am thrilled to see that Eileen, Lisa R and Erika are not backing down at the reunion (yes, Dorit you do have a big mouth yourself, and, yes, Kim, you are certainly one to talk about someone else being unnecessarily melodramatic). I'm also thrilled Kyle will be calling Eden to taskl. It's ironic that Eden feels so upset over being Lisa Rinna's scapegoat - when she is now using Lisa Rinna as a scapegoat for all of her bad behavior! These women are exhausting.

Kim is the only person who has tried to make Rinna a scapegoat. And while Rinna did do wrong in her battle with Kim, initially, it was Rinna that was reacting to Kim, not provoking her yet Kim has maintained a narrative that suggested that Rinna has been after her the entire time...conveniently forgetting incidents like the limo ride with Rinna or her behaviour at Eileen's house.

Genuinely asking the question - how have the women made Rinna the scapegoat?

• Love 5

Harry can love that mess if he chooses, I just wondered what her appeal was, he obviously sees something I do not.

Which was the point I was making. It is possible he does love her, and she isn't necessarily blackmailing him to stay married to her.

Tom is happy with his Barbie Doll for sure especially as she listens to his commands, Erica does a pretty good job of imitating miserable with her sour puss (Pun intended) for me to buy that she's got her HEA but I will buy that he bought her in the most literal of senses.

They've been together for 20 years in CA with no pre-nup (according to them), so she must be content with the marriage as it is.

• Love 4
1 minute ago, AndySmith said:

Which was the point I was making. It is possible he does love her, and she isn't necessarily blackmailing him to stay married to her.

They've been together for 20 years in CA with no pre-nup (according to them), so she must be content with the marriage as it is.

Okay I do indeed see your point, innuendo and implication; you obviously can read between the lines and so can Lisa R.

She digs her own grave and the original comment I was responding to was your post about gooses and ganders and I am just pointing out that theses days yes what is good or bad for the goose can also work in the vice versa.

As to Harry genuinely loving her sure maybe, it really doesn't affect my life, I'm just saying she is cray cray and a tad dangerous with what she puts out into the universe so either it's love or leverage!

4 minutes ago, RHJunkie said:

Kim is the only person who has tried to make Rinna a scapegoat. And while Rinna did do wrong in her battle with Kim, initially, it was Rinna that was reacting to Kim, not provoking her yet Kim has maintained a narrative that suggested that Rinna has been after her the entire time...conveniently forgetting incidents like the limo ride with Rinna or her behaviour at Eileen's house.

Genuinely asking the question - how have the women made Rinna the scapegoat?

Kim since the limo scene has not been the aggressor with Rinna.  Since the moment Rinna decided to throw wine on Kim and break the glass, Rinna has been the aggressor.  I get the worst thing ever was, "let's talk about the husband," but Kim had been trying to stay out of Rinna's way. So if there was a restart (after Amsterdam) it has been pretty much Rinna after Kim. Initially, I thought oh Rinna, is a talker (far, far worse than Dorit) she wants to tell a story, she wants to help, but then we saw the nasty side of her.  It has since graduated Rinna is a talker until there is blow back then it is Rinna's moment to look for people to shift the blame.  Rinna is the self-declared scapegoat because she makes up stuff other people say.  Last season the whole -we are being used as pawns by two highly narcissistic people" (LVP and Yoanda) when in reality LVP stuck up for Rinna when Yolanda was trying to put Muchausen's by proxy on RInna's plate. 

In short no one has tried to make Rinna a scapegoat, she just keeps coming up with nonsense and seeing what sticks. Rinna is starting to come off a little paranoid. 

• Love 17
(edited)
7 hours ago, lunastartron said:

Just guessing but maybe when she inserted herself into a conversation that had nothing to do with her 

You mean simply sticking up for her friend, the way Lisa always does for Dorit? That kind of unnecessary insertion?

And if interrupting means going off the rails, well, I have no idea anymore...

Edited by chewycandy
  • Love 6
31 minutes ago, hecate2909 said:

Nothing controversial about that, it is Lisa's own actions on this show saying anything that pops into her head and strait out of her mouth and the I don't give a chit what people think of me (Which is BS btw) attitude comes across as callous and all for effect; no substance to her and not just because she deliberately starves herself of food in favour of attention.

Js...

EXCELLENT observations about ErICKa and the old fart. SO TRUE. I TOTALLY agree!!!

• Love 1