Type keyword(s) to search

Briana DeJesus: Farm league promoted to the Majors

• Start Topic

4 hours ago, Christina87 said:

I don't know how they do it. Can you imagine getting such little sleep and then STILL kissing Jenelle's butt?

I can't imagine getting ALL the sleep and kissing her butt...or even not kicking it and I'm a pacifist usually.

• Love 7
On 10/15/2017 at 9:45 AM, Lm2162 said:

I don't get it either! How do they know when things are going to go down? Or is every scenario just a total setup? ("OK, we're going to come over at 4:30 today and you guys are going to act upset about Luis, because that's your storyline.")

They may have a camera situation set up that they can easily turn on and off, just like they have cameras installed in their cars. Or like GreatKazu said they may be sleeping in a nearby RV.

• Love 4
8 hours ago, SPLAIN said:

Deleted scene. Geez, these women are fucking annoying:

So Briana confirms that if you screw one of them, you're screwing all of them. No man will ever have a one on one relationship with any of the DeJesus women. "WE are going to talk to Luis, WE are going to let him know how WE feel". They're the Borg. One collective idiot brain.

Oh, and none of them need to be wearing those daisy duke shorts.

• Love 20
25 minutes ago, Brooklynista said:

So Briana confirms that if you screw one of them, you're screwing all of them. No man will ever have a one on one relationship with any of the DeJesus women. "WE are going to talk to Luis, WE are going to let him know how WE feel". They're the Borg. One collective idiot brain.

Bam! You said it all perfectly.

• Love 3
41 minutes ago, Brooklynista said:

And the Borg has grown with Stella and Nova. When those kids grow up it will be FIVE DeSatan women who will be antagonizing any guy Nova and Stella bring home. 

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 13

So in real time... is there any evidence of what kind of father luis is now?? like from HIS side?  Because I wouldn't believe the coven an ounce. 

I can't imagine what it would be like if Brianna would have had a boy.  That poor child would have been treated as a 2nd class citizen because he didn't have a vagina. 

• Love 4
20 minutes ago, GreatKazu said:

And the Borg has grown with Stella and Nova. When those kids grow up it will be FIVE DeSatan women who will be antagonizing any guy Nova and Stella bring home. 

Briana's new name can be Three of Five.  

My only issue with the Borg metaphor is the Borg actually knew how to get shit done.  

• Love 6
10 minutes ago, gunderda said:

So in real time... is there any evidence of what kind of father luis is now?? like from HIS side?  Because I wouldn't believe the coven an ounce. 

I can't imagine what it would be like if Brianna would have had a boy.  That poor child would have been treated as a 2nd class citizen because he didn't have a vagina. 

All we have is what Briana says, and as you pointed out, her credibility is not reliable. She claims he is a deadbeat dad. 

Whatever those women are doing, he should be caring for his daughter's needs. 

• Love 8
On 10/18/2017 at 1:10 PM, MyPeopleAreNordic said:

Watching these women is an exercise in understanding extreme co-dependence.

Seriously, it's like a ghetto-er version of "Grey Gardens" in the making....

Hahahahaha the comparison to Grey Gardens is spot on!!!! I would love to see a movie that follows them through various stages of their lives. It would be super depressing though!

i can't imagine how a boy would be treated if Briana or Brittany ever had one. I bet he would either decide to be gay (not that being gay is a choice, but it would be for HIM lol) or just completely celibate, because he would want NOTHING to do with women! 

• Love 2

I feel like Chelsea and Leah (who understandably don't want to be associated with Jenelle) are on Kail's side. So Briana (who's sleeping with Javi so therefore not in the upperclass TM2 due to conflict with Kail) is forced to be aquatinted with Jenelle.

• Love 5
On 10/18/2017 at 11:58 AM, Sprockets said:

Briana's new name can be Three of Five.  

:)

While Briana's family is impossible to deal with, it's still on Luis to make time to see his daughter. Say it has to be in his home, something to get away from them but still make it happen.

• Love 5

I always feel so sad for Nova when watching these scenes. She just looks so down-trodden even though she is so young. Her little brain is being filled with constant toxic negativity. I am noticing that in a subtle way Brianna doesn't seem to want to engage with her mom when her mom goes on these negative tirades. Its clear the mother is the primary instigator. Roxanne seems to really enjoy it too. She gets to feel like a righteous victim while keeping her daughters close, so she has a strong motivation to continue this behavior. The only way she would change is if her daughters decided to distance themselves from her- such as moving out.

But again, back to Nova.... how on earth is this poor girl ever going to have a healthy relationship with a man? (assuming that is the gender she is attracted to when she is older).

Edited by ChristmasJones
  • Love 10
3 minutes ago, ChristmasJones said:

I always feel so sad for Nova when watching these scenes. She just looks so down-trodden even though she is so young. Her little brain is being filled with constant toxic negativity. I am noticing that in a subtle way Brianna doesn't seem to want to engage with her mom when her mom goes on these negative tirades. Its clear the mother is the primary instigator. Roxanne seems to really enjoy it too. She gets to feel like a righteous victim while keeping her daughters close, so she has a strong motivation to continue this behavior. The only way she would change is if her daughters decided to distance themselves from her- such as moving out.

But again, back to Nova.... how on earth is this poor girl ever going to have a healthy relationship with a man? (assuming that is the gender she is attracted to when she is older).

I don't understand why she's up for the 4 am tirades, and I HATE it!  she must have to get up for school super soon, and it must be so hard to concentrate.  Brittany or Roxanne should concern themselves w/putting Nova back to bed while Bri tends to Stella.  That's awful!!

• Love 11

These kids have opened my eyes to many things. So many of them are old before their time! Nova looks weary of the world, while Kaiser looks constantly worried. These are expressions I have never seen on a toddler's face until now. Thanks for showing us the dark side, MTV!

• Love 4

I just don't know how this is supposed to work between Brianna and Javi. She's in FL, he's in DE. They both have kids tied to other people, so it's not like they can move. I just am not sure I see the point of going through all the long distance headaches if it can't really go anywhere. 

• Love 8
5 hours ago, teapot said:

I don't understand why she's up for the 4 am tirades, and I HATE it!  she must have to get up for school super soon, and it must be so hard to concentrate.  Brittany or Roxanne should concern themselves w/putting Nova back to bed while Bri tends to Stella.  That's awful!!

Hard to do when Briana, Nova and Stella all apparently share one bedroom!

3 hours ago, ChristmasJones said:

They both need to find a way to stay relevant..... I believe that very strong urge in both of them is making them feel attracted to each other.

This. But if you look deeper it's kinda perfect - Javi is a captain save a ho and Briana is the dithering idiot dependent type that would lap it up. Just imagine the bonding over bitching about the crappy fathers Briana selected for her kids. Javi loved doing that about Jo and there's infinitely more to complain about with Devoin and, evidently, Luis. Javi would probably love a girl as pathetically needy and useless as Briana. Plus, it locks in their places on the show, which I mentioned when I first heard they might be a thing.

Edited by Rebecca
  • Love 11
21 hours ago, Rebecca said:

This. But if you look deeper it's kinda perfect - Javi is a captain save a ho and Briana is the dithering idiot dependent type that would lap it up. Just imagine the bonding over bitching about the crappy fathers Briana selected for her kids. Javi loved doing that about Jo and there's infinitely more to complain about with Devoin and, evidently, Luis. Javi would probably love a girl as pathetically needy and useless as Briana. Plus, it locks in their places on the show, which I mentioned when I first heard they might be a thing.

This so hard. Both of them have got to love this, Javi especially.

• Love 6

If Javi/Bri isn't something concocted by production, their managers, or something of that ilk, I will be shocked...like "learning Jenelle passed a random drug test" shocked. Not only do I not think they're attracted to each other beyond maybe a booty call when they're in the same town,  I find them both to be too dim to have come up with this on their own. ALL of their stories were going "bye bye". Javi wasn't really involved in Kail drama anymore, Bri's "adoption" angle was done, and one half of Kail's current drama refuses to be filmed. This solves all.

• Love 7
6 hours ago, nikita said:

Damn, Javi, why so stupid?

He is so thirsty. I think it’s only through the grace of Kail being horrible that he hadn’t gotten a worse edit so far. I believe Kail when she implies that he acts up for the camera.

i suppose we should also expect Brianna to be pregnant again soon. It seems to be the only way these idiots know how to celebrate going steady. 

Edited by FozzyBear
  • Love 16
1 hour ago, FozzyBear said:

He is so thirsty. I think it’s only through the grace of Kail being horrible that he hadn’t gotten a worse edit so far. I believe Kail when she implies that he acts up for the camera.

I do think Javi is an attention seeker, but I think he is equally or even more motivated by money. He was never making that much as a 2nd dad on the show, and I'm sure he didn't save much from his heyday on the show. He isn't making bank in the Air Force, and he seems to have had his parents living with him since he was still with Kail. It might be that they are just helping him out, or maybe he is helping them out, who knows. Since just about everyone else on the show is a desperate money grabber, I can't say he is out of line.

Briana probably has the same motivation. Her family used to live in a nice house but obviously have fallen on harder times. She is desperate, as a single mom of 2 with 2 deadbeat fathers, no education, and probably not great earning potential, to make bank to set herself up. Yeah, she's going about it in the trashiest way possible, but in her situation with her lack of options I can't say I blame her either.

• Love 7
25 minutes ago, Kroliosis said:

Guesses on how soon Brianna is pregnant by Javi?  Or has a "scare"?

That is the exact purpose of Mega Ass - to lure in unsuspecting prey to impregnate her.  She is a venus fly trap.  

9 hours ago, nikita said:

Damn, Javi, why so stupid?

Because Javi.  To the extent he has seemed normal, it has only been by comparison with Kail.  He seems about nine years old, emotionally.  And he had better be hung like a moose, because every visible physical attribute is gross.  

Edited by Sprockets
typo
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, Kroliosis said:

Guesses on how soon Brianna is pregnant by Javi?  Or has a "scare"?

5, 4, 3, 2... 

I'm waiting for season 9, i can see it now....briana pregnant, slightly bigger house/townhome maybe, brittney and roxanne OBVIOUSLY living there and the "crying/sobbing" "i caaaannnt wit thiss guyyy" 4 AM meltdowns continue... with nova and stella awake and present of course...

• Love 8

Damn, Javi.

I'm also throwing tons of side-eye at the "it seems fine with Lowry" as we knowwwwww that beast has her head spinning like the exorcist.

Even though I hate Kailyn, Javi shouldn't have gone for her co-star. There's enough silly women that want to trap a military man, he could've found someone outside of the Teen Mom gene pool. The show is turning into a soap opera among cast mates (I hate calling them cast mates, btw, they aren't actors).

Nice way for Bri to try and fit in with her new co-workers, lol, collecting ex-husbands. ?

Bri, you sure are an ambitious person. You go get you yours!!!!! ?

• Love 15
8 minutes ago, Calm81 said:

Even though I hate Kailyn, Javi shouldn't have gone for her co-star. There's enough silly women that want to trap a military man, he could've found someone outside of the Teen Mom gene pool. The show is turning into a soap opera among cast mates (I hate calling them cast mates, btw, they aren't actors).

But Javi's thirsty self had to go for Briana.....because mega-fame-whore.

• Love 9
34 minutes ago, MyPeopleAreNordic said:

Even though I hate Kailyn, Javi shouldn't have gone for her co-star. There's enough silly women that want to trap a military man, he could've found someone outside of the Teen Mom gene pool. The show is turning into a soap opera among cast mates (I hate calling them cast mates, btw, they aren't actors)

Well, he already tried a Real Worlder, and that didn't work out, or gain him any further publicity and/or reality show offers. Then he tried dating a "normal" girl, but he couldn't wrap his labia lips around why she wouldn't want all the "fame & glory" of the Teen Mom franchise. Bri really is the next logical step, but like I said up above...FAKE NEWS!!! 

3 minutes ago, druzy said:

Trouble with Javi?

Probably more like trouble with Karl.

• Love 7
12 minutes ago, CaliforniaLove said:

Well, he already tried a Real Worlder, and that didn't work out, or gain him any further publicity and/or reality show offers. Then he tried dating a "normal" girl, but he couldn't wrap his labia lips around why she wouldn't want all the "fame & glory" of the Teen Mom franchise. Bri really is the next logical step, but like I said up above...FAKE NEWS!!! 

Probably more like trouble with Karl.

From what I can tell Brianna tweeted something that ticked Kail off and she replied with a gross comment.  Brianne tweeted “One woman’s trash is another woman’s treasure.” 

Kail tweeted 

Edited by Mkay
  • Love 9
3 minutes ago, Mkay said:

From what I can tell Brianna tweeted something that ticked Kail off and she replied with a gross comment.  Brianne tweeted “One woman’s trash is another woman’s treasure.” 

Kail tweeted 

I was wondering what that was about. Now Briana deleted her tweets.

• Love 3
2 hours ago, Lusterleaf said:

I think the whole Briana/Javi thing is fake and they're playing it up just for drama.

The only reason Jenelle acted like Briana was her BFF is because all of the TM's don't want to have anything to do with her.

My thoughts as well. Something fake about the whole thing, and I am not talking about Briana's fake ass and tits. Javi is banging her, for sure, but Roxanne and Briana think he is in it for the long haul. 

Kail tweeting "lmao" only means one thing. She is pissed. 

• Love 16
29 minutes ago, druzy said:

she replied with a gross comment.  Brianne tweeted “One woman’s trash is another woman’s treasure.” 

Besides being excellent hygienic advice and the motto of the World Health Organization, "Don't shit where you eat" is an old military saying.  Kail probably got it from Javi, who is "dipping his foot in the office pool" with Briana, which is yet another way to say "don't mix business with pleasure."

• Love 6
1 hour ago, GreatKazu said:

My thoughts as well. Something fake about the whole thing, and I am not talking about Briana's fake ass and tits. Javi is banging her, for sure, but Roxanne and Briana think he is in it for the long haul. 

Kail tweeting "lmao" only means one thing. She is pissed. 

But did add the crying/laughing emoji AND say she was "going to bed"? THATS when you know shes fuming!! 

• Love 8