Type keyword(s) to search

Briana DeJesus: Farm league promoted to the Majors

• Start Topic

On ‎9‎/‎27‎/‎2017 at 1:22 AM, neenyah said:

On the other hand, there's only 1 Kail...you gotta deal with the entire Coven if you get with Briana.

Yeah, but Javi isn't a deadbeat dad. The women would lavish him with nuttin' but love and admiration. 

Now, if he stayed with Briana, Kail's head would spin so hard and fast, and she would begin to hassle him like she always does. With the Dejesus women behind Javi, they'd be supporting him and Brittany would not take any of Kail's shit. 

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 17
1 hour ago, BitterApple said:

Oh, jeez, I never even thought of the future Brittney vs. Kail smack downs. Sweet Baby Jesus, PLEASE make this relationship happen!!! 

Throw in Baby Moses and Baby Buddha because I need this to happen. It will be the only thing going on with these women that would make it entertaining to watch. Plus, I'd get to see someone go against Kail that would make her shit in her pants. 

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 10

I want to see a Brittany v. Kailyn showdown too, but I don't want to see Brianna get a good guy. Lol. With all of Javi's faults, he's still kinda a catch to a young mom of two with different baby daddies never married. I want to see Brittany with Javi. Brianna deserves the Luis and Devoun types. She's too dumb, lazy, and clingy to get her fairytale relationship.

For many years Brittany played second fiddle to Mole-ana, I want Brittany to have revenge. Mole-ana can reap what she sow and grow old, uglier and lonely with her kids while Brittany gets the good guy that will treat her right and accept her for all of her kickass witty one-liners. 

With my dream of a Brittany and Javi hookup we can STILL get the Brittany v. Kailyn showdown but because Brittany will be defending HER MAN Javi!!! ????

IMO, I think Brittany is much, much prettier than Mole-ana. She's got a beautiful complexion and some smarts about her. She's not a fool like Mole-ana and their mother. All bitching but no bite. I can see that's brittany backs up what she says.

A little theory of mine, a few years back Brittany and Javi were always talking to each other on Twitter so maybe, just maaaaaaybe, the "Briana and Javi relationship" is just for attention from tabloids, etc, but it's really just a coverup for the fact that Brittany and Javi are really the ones hooking up?!!!?! I'll even ignore the fact that one time Brittany said "no way, he's like a brother to me now" when asked if she and Javi would ever date.

Please, please, pleaseeeeeeee give us a Javi and Brittany relationship!!! Then she can shove it in Mole-ana's face how she has a good guy and she's stuck with lame ass baby daddies that don't do shit!!! Karma for being so life draining and dumb!!

Wow! I'll shut up now. ? I went on a rant.

• Love 12

Does anyone know about the mark on Briana Dejesus' face under the right side of her mouth? I see a bruise or discoloration at times and I know she had plastic surgery but I thought I remember her having it during the VH1 show with her skate and Dr. Jenn.

3 hours ago, ghoulina said:

Brianna will either FIND something about Javi to bitch about or sabotage the relationship. The Coven can't function if they're not victims. 

True. 

Edited by GreatKazu
Stupid quote boxes.
  • Love 4
On 9/29/2017 at 3:54 PM, CuriousCathy said:

Does anyone know about the mark on Briana Dejesus' face under the right side of her mouth? I see a bruise or discoloration at times and I know she had plastic surgery but I thought I remember her having it during the VH1 show with her skate and Dr. Jenn.

It looks like pregnancy induced melasma. She probably got it when she was pregnant with Nova and it never went away. I have smaller marks on top of my cheekbones right by my eyes. With the right light and lack of makeup, I look like I have black eyes.

• Love 1
4 hours ago, DudeLeaveMeAlone said:

It looks like pregnancy induced melasma. She probably got it when she was pregnant with Nova and it never went away. I have smaller marks on top of my cheekbones right by my eyes. With the right light and lack of makeup, I look like I have black eyes.

I have something similar, and it came on gradually, but had nothing to do with pregnancy.  I have my theories on what it is but that's for another board (health).

Brittany's skin has never looked clear.  She may be acne-prone or have some food allergy that affects her complexion.  

The physical feature of Brittany that I think seems a bit "much" is her extremely generous "derriere."  I don't remember her ass looking so massive in previous episodes.  Maybe it's another side effect of pregnancy?  Or it could be the cheap flat-screen t.v. I'm using to watch the show.  Seems like everyone on the t.v. appears short and squat - even people who are possibly quite thin in person.

• Love 1
36 minutes ago, StayingAfterSunday said:

I have something similar, and it came on gradually, but had nothing to do with pregnancy.  I have my theories on what it is but that's for another board (health).

Brittany's skin has never looked clear.  She may be acne-prone or have some food allergy that affects her complexion.  

The physical feature of Brittany that I think seems a bit "much" is her extremely generous "derriere."  I don't remember her ass looking so massive in previous episodes.  Maybe it's another side effect of pregnancy?  Or it could be the cheap flat-screen t.v. I'm using to watch the show.  Seems like everyone on the t.v. appears short and squat - even people who are possibly quite thin in person.

You mean Briana. Brittany is her sister. :-)

• Love 1

I really hope they're just screwing with Kail. Knowing she's getting all worked up and frothing at the mouth over these two dunderheads is just too funny! Plus, if they're really together and it doesn't work out (and we ALL know it won't) then we'll have to put up with Kail talking shit about them and how she ruined Javi for other women.

• Love 11
9 minutes ago, Mkay said:
22 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

I can't tell if they're official or just trolling Kail.

I thought he deleted his twitter account. 

He did but conveniently enough  he activated it just in time promote his "book"

• Love 8
5 hours ago, DangerousMinds said:

WHY would this be a public post? JUST WHY.

I don’t understand. Why wouldn’t you just text each other? Are they that desperate for attention that they have to play out their relationship on social media during the months they’re not filming? Yes, yes they are.

• Love 7

Just watched part of the most recent episode of TM2 and found it to be intolerable. The network has dropped to a new low with the introduction of Briana and her trashy family.  I know others backthread have already commented on the family's filthy language  (and terrible grammar) - mostly spoken in Nova's presence - yet I can't help but leave a few comments of my own.

All three of these women - Briana, her mother, and Brittany - can't seem to get a simple sentence out of their mouths without inserting f**k.   Poor Nova, Stella, and the next one or two or three.

The mother telling Luis, "You're a ****** ******(what was bleeped out?) douchebag, bro'.  First off, is this a mother or an 18-year-old gang member?  No wonder her daughters appear even less motivated - and more skanky - than they did five years ago; not much example in the way of "mom."  Tell me, shouldn't this woman be saving the greater share of disapproval and lectures for her own daughter? How does this mother justify rebuking Luis with such disdain when Briana is the one who chose this situation with full awareness of the difficulties involved in raising another child?

Briana likes to parrot her mother's criticisms, yet seems to conveniently overlook her own part in the situation.  Finances come up regularly during the family's harping sessions, but I have read that in early 2016 Briana had cosmetic "enhancements," including a  boob job, a butt lift, and labiaplasty (so that she could feel comfortable during sex). Maybe she and her family should have talked about saving some of that money she earned from MTV the first time instead of blowing it on cosmetic procedures. 

Since Briana was aware of the costs involved in pregnancy and child rearing, why did she not apply good judgment before getting pregnant or even afterwards?  Adoption came up, but Luis would not agree to it?  I call b-s, and would have told Luis to "put your money where your mouth is."  He'd be signing over his paternal rights before Briana and family could utter another "f**k."  Briana didn't try hard enough because she wanted this child.  Not so sure about her mother, though, but I suspect the mother has performed much of Nova's care and foresees the same scenario occurring with Stella.  All the more reason she should've shifted her focus from Luis to Briana BEFORE it all turned into a rerun of the first time.

Edited by StayingAfterSunday
  • Love 14

@StayingAfterSunday the plastic surgery was either a gift from the doctor or he gave a big discount. There was mention of a discount given to her and Kail in one article. I figured he did it for free for publicity and free advertising since he ended up sharing the actual surgery online. 

Briana should have invested in some damn birth control and a big box of condoms to pass out to the guys she was banging. If a guy won't supply his own rubber, at least have some handy. Briana was likely liquored up when she and Luis did the deed. They did meet at a club and she says they had sex that night which resulted in the pregnancy. 

• Love 7
3 hours ago, StayingAfterSunday said:

All the more reason she should've shifted her focus from Luis to Briana BEFORE it all turned into a rerun of the first time.

Roxanne clearly makes disastrous parenting decisions.  As does Briane.  It's up to Roxanne to decide whether she raises Stella and Nova.  Briane earns enough money from the show to support herself and her children, as well as Luis and any other sperm donors.  

12 minutes ago, GreatKazu said:

They did meet at a club and she says they had sex that night which resulted in the pregnancy. 

Like so many others, this family lives moment to moment, focusing on what brings them pleasure right now.  They have no concept of the future, so they don't plan for it.  Stirring shit and being abusive to each other makes them feel alive.  A good percentage of humanity lives this way.  

• Love 9

I honestly wonder why Briana didn’t get an abortion. She barely knew Luis and she doesn’t seem to want another kid. I respect any personal belief she has about choice, but Brittany had one back in the 16 & Pregnant episode and no one in the family seemed particularly scandalized or upset about it. So I wonder what Brianna’s feeling on it are since she has now had 2 unplanned pregnancies with uninvolved fathers. 

• Love 18
6 hours ago, GreatKazu said:

They did meet at a club and she says they had sex that night which resulted in the pregnancy. 

When/where was this confirmed that they hooked up the 1st night they met? (I only watch the show and read here. So if this was said on social media, I'm outta the loop but very curious about this.)

Edited by nikita
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, FozzyBear said:

I honestly wonder why Briana didn’t get an abortion. She barely knew Luis and she doesn’t seem to want another kid. I respect any personal belief she has about choice, but Brittany had one back in the 16 & Pregnant episode and no one in the family seemed particularly scandalized or upset about it. So I wonder what Brianna’s feeling on it are since she has now had 2 unplanned pregnancies with uninvolved fathers. 

She did consider an abortion: http://hollywoodlife.com/2017/07/18/briana-dejesus-abortion-pregnant-2nd-baby-daughter-teen-mom/

14 minutes ago, nikita said:

When/where was this confirmed that they hooked up the 1st night they met? (I only watch the show and read here. So if this was said on social media, I'm outta the loop but very curious about this.)

Let me clarify. Briana stated she met Luis at a club and a month later she found out she was pregnant. Not a lot of time has passed from when they met to when she found out she was pregnant. I don't doubt they hooked up that night or shortly thereafter. She mentions this in that link I just posted above. 

• Love 5
On 9/28/2017 at 5:53 PM, GreatKazu said:

Yeah, but Javi isn't a deadbeat dad. The women would lavish him with nuttin' but love and admiration. 

I'm very curious about this and hope we see their relationship and how the coven treats Javi. The only interesting thing about Briana's story to me is seeing if the coven will pick apart and hate on ANY guy, even one that is involved and better than previous dating partners. I think they'll still find plenty to complain about, they live for it, but maybe it will be more focused on Kailyn instead of Javi.

On 9/29/2017 at 1:41 PM, ghoulina said:

Brianna will either FIND something about Javi to bitch about or sabotage the relationship. The Coven can't function if they're not victims. 

Exactly. They can bitch about Kailyn though. Like, Javi is talking to her too much/she's such a bitch/why do you let her do ___, etc.   

On 10/4/2017 at 2:52 PM, BitterApple said:

I can't tell if they're official or just trolling Kail.

Or just doing what they can to extend the life of the show....and ensure they're on subsequent seasons... Javi's airtime would be way reduced without this relationship and Briana isn't that well liked and this makes her more interesting...it could be her insurance she stays on the show.

On 10/4/2017 at 8:25 PM, FozzyBear said:

I don’t understand. Why wouldn’t you just text each other? Are they that desperate for attention that they have to play out their relationship on social media during the months they’re not filming? Yes, yes they are.

They are and they're also "building interest" in their relationships and inviting speculation..

16 hours ago, FozzyBear said:

I think she got pregnant/stayed pregnant for the show. She had zero storyline without it.

Edited by Rebecca
  • Love 12
7 hours ago, Rebecca said:

I'm very curious about this and hope we see their relationship and how the coven treats Javi. The only interesting thing about Briana's story to me is seeing if the coven will pick apart and hate on ANY guy, even one that is involved and better than previous dating partners. I think they'll still find plenty to complain about, they live for it, but maybe it will be more focused on Kailyn instead of Javi.

Exactly. They can bitch about Kailyn though. Like, Javi is talking to her too much/she's such a bitch/why do you let her do ___, etc.   

Or just doing what they can to extend the life of the show....and ensure they're on subsequent seasons... Javi's airtime would be way reduced without this relationship and Briana isn't that well liked and this makes her more interesting...it could be her insurance she stays on the show.

They are and they're also "building interest" in their relationships and inviting speculation..

I think she got pregnant/stayed pregnant for the show. She had zero storyline without it.

Javi is such a famewhore. I wouldn't be a bit surprised if he and Briana are bumping uglies so she can wind up pregnant again as soon as possible. A sure way to keep them both on the MTV gravy train and on our TVs. 

• Love 11
7 minutes ago, Miss Chevious said:

Javi is such a famewhore. I wouldn't be a bit surprised if he and Briana are bumping uglies so she can wind up pregnant again as soon as possible. A sure way to keep them both on the MTV gravy train and on our TVs. 

There is certainly something that isn't right about this whole situation. I feel as if MTV is steering this vehicle. They know the Luis-is-a-deadbeat storyline is not enough to keep the audience tuning in. I am not sure what the consensus is, but I wouldn't be surprised to read MTV has received a lot of backlash for the DeJesus storyline. Perhaps viewers are annoyed at the lack of time given to the rest of the cast? The family is boring? Anyone have a clue?

• Love 6

Heres what i dont get, (maybe someone can explain). Does the film crew stay with them while they film? How is it that mtv was at briannas moms tiny ass apt at 4:30 am after luis left? And if they werent there (which im assuming they stay in a hotel nearby maybe?) Did these bitches get up, wake nova up, call the producers over, set up the scenario, have their coven meetin, just to film about "luis fucking up" again?? 

Im so sick of these bitches... poor little nova and stella. 

• Love 3
On 10/6/2017 at 1:46 AM, GreatKazu said:

Let me clarify. Briana stated she met Luis at a club and a month later she found out she was pregnant. Not a lot of time has passed from when they met to when she found out she was pregnant. I don't doubt they hooked up that night or shortly thereafter. She mentions this in that link I just posted above. 

I totally got the feeling she got pregnant the very night they met. I bet you. But of course she'd never admit to that. Who would?

• Love 7
On 7/20/2017 at 0:33 PM, Christina87 said:

If there's anything I've learned from this series, it's that girls without passions and goals are at risk for teen pregnancy. If I ever have a high school daughter with a serious boyfriend and no activities, she will be required to develop some quickly. Haha! Sure, Leah was interested in cheerleading, but I think she was one of the cheerleaders who saw it as a good way to get to know guys, likely not a genuine interest. If Chelsea had danced and played basketball, Kailyn had played soccer, and jenelle had shut herself in her room doing artwork instead of brooding and texting guys, I wonder if their stories could have turned out differently. 

Kailyn and Chelsea were both involved in sports. 

Chelsea hooked up with a loser who was mentally and verbally abusive. That is a cycle that is so hard to break for any person, especially if they are young. I see many young people like Chelsea who are caught up in these types of relationships. Chelsea's life really could have been worse had she remained with that abuser. She also happened to come from a home where her parents were divorced. Divorce is so painful on children. It is a pain that doesn't always go away.

Kail is a mentally and abusive person. She came from a single parent household where that parent was an alcoholic. I wish Kail would get into proper treatment. She so desperately needs it.

At this point, it is not what could have been as much as where are they now in their lives such as self-awareness, self-esteem, mental growth and maturity.

Edited by SPLAIN
  • Love 5
On 10/11/2017 at 0:20 PM, JuliesMommy said:

Heres what i dont get, (maybe someone can explain). Does the film crew stay with them while they film? How is it that mtv was at briannas moms tiny ass apt at 4:30 am after luis left? And if they werent there (which im assuming they stay in a hotel nearby maybe?) Did these bitches get up, wake nova up, call the producers over, set up the scenario, have their coven meetin, just to film about "luis fucking up" again?? 

Im so sick of these bitches... poor little nova and stella. 

I don't get it either! How do they know when things are going to go down? Or is every scenario just a total setup? ("OK, we're going to come over at 4:30 today and you guys are going to act upset about Luis, because that's your storyline.")

• Love 7
1 hour ago, Lm2162 said:

I don't get it either! How do they know when things are going to go down? Or is every scenario just a total setup? ("OK, we're going to come over at 4:30 today and you guys are going to act upset about Luis, because that's your storyline.")

I honestly think it's more of this. I bet everything is more scripted than we even know, except for jenelle's blowups with her soulmate of the month!

• Love 7
4 hours ago, Lm2162 said:

I mentioned this, I think on the previous page. The crew is likely sleeping nearby in an RV. They have it set-up so they know if something is happening. That is how it was when Catelynn had her meltdown and there was the crew right on it in the middle of the night. 

• Love 4