Type keyword(s) to search

Briana DeJesus: Farm league promoted to the Majors

• Start Topic

Just now, Snarky McSnarky said:

Good advice.

bri.jpg

I feel like this is a lesson that could be learned without actually having kids with strangers. Kind of like how you don't have to stick a fork into an electric socket to learn that you shouldn't do it.  

• Applause 1
  • Useful 2
  • LOL 12
  • Love 9
5 minutes ago, MargeGunderson said:

I feel like this is a lesson that could be learned without actually having kids with strangers. Kind of like how you don't have to stick a fork into an electric socket to learn that you shouldn't do it.  

Sadly, people are actually making videos of themselves sliding a penny between electric sockets and phone chargers!  Stupidity appears to be an incurable disease in some circles.

https://www.newscentermaine.com/article/news/local/firefighters-warn-parents-of-viral-tiktok-outlet-challenge/97-76d4b24d-5d24-467d-bb16-54c35db01745

fire.jpg

On 1/23/2020 at 10:06 AM, Snarky McSnarky said:

Sadly, people are actually making videos of themselves sliding a penny between electric sockets and phone chargers!  Stupidity appears to be an incurable disease in some circles.

https://www.newscentermaine.com/article/news/local/firefighters-warn-parents-of-viral-tiktok-outlet-challenge/97-76d4b24d-5d24-467d-bb16-54c35db01745

fire.jpg

I just want to clarify that I’m not sad at your post. I’m sad that society is so fuckin dumb that a fire dept has to release a memo about something like this. Where did we go wrong? Lol 

• Love 13
4 hours ago, MaggieG said:

Oh Briana, this girl will never learn

She is dumb as shit. Number one she's old enough to know better, number 2, yuck with him.

And most importantly, she is a mother, a mother to two girls. Quit jumping into bed with men. Not only because of them, but what if it had been something worse or a complete fucking stranger and she ends up dead. Use your fucking head and be responsible. I swear the light is on but no one is home up there. 

• Love 11
On 6/2/2020 at 2:56 PM, toodywoody said:

She is dumb as shit. Number one she's old enough to know better, number 2, yuck with him.

And most importantly, she is a mother, a mother to two girls. Quit jumping into bed with men. Not only because of them, but what if it had been something worse or a complete fucking stranger and she ends up dead. Use your fucking head and be responsible. I swear the light is on but no one is home up there. 

I personally think Briana is THIS SIDE of legally competent and her Mom & Sister are very much aware of that fact. I’m not joking or being facetious. 

• Love 15
On 5/29/2020 at 5:21 PM, druzy said:

Is it weird that I don’t believe her? Because I side eye everything that girl says. To be clear I don’t doubt any of the individual components of this story. Brianna going to a club to see Louis DJ; Brian hooking up with him; failing to use any protection; getting an STD; Louis having an STD. These are all most likely true things, but Brianna has such a habit of trying to present information in a highly subjective way that I don’t always believe the exact chain of events. So I’m a little skeptical about the exact spin she puts on this.

• Love 8
On 8/21/2020 at 4:55 AM, FozzyBear said:

Is it weird that I don’t believe her? Because I side eye everything that girl says. To be clear I don’t doubt any of the individual components of this story. Brianna going to a club to see Louis DJ; Brian hooking up with him; failing to use any protection; getting an STD; Louis having an STD. These are all most likely true things, but Brianna has such a habit of trying to present information in a highly subjective way that I don’t always believe the exact chain of events. So I’m a little skeptical about the exact spin she puts on this.

I'm sorry, I know it's an autocorrect thing, but I am howling at Brian. I'm imagining Brian the dog from Family Guy going to the club and hooking up with Luis (but Brian's too classy for Luis, let's be real).

• LOL 9
  • Love 2
On 6/5/2020 at 12:48 PM, Scarlett45 said:

I personally think Briana is THIS SIDE of legally competent and her Mom & Sister are very much aware of that fact. I’m not joking or being facetious. 

ITA and I've said so before (no snark).

• Love 4

Don't let the door hit you on your botched ass.

Briana DeJesus Threatens to Leave ‘Teen Mom 2’: ‘Find Another Mom to Boss Around’

From In Touch Weekly:

She’s ready to pack her bags. Briana DeJesus threatened to leave Teen Mom 2 while blasting MTV in scathing tweets on Tuesday, September 29, claiming the network only shows certain moments to boost ratings and intensify the drama. 

“Lol f–k MTV,” the reality star, 26, wrote. “They love to choose and pick what matters and what doesn’t matter. I don’t get paid enough to be treated like s–t compared to these other self-centered bitches! I’m OK with not filming.”

Briana highlighted she has been the “easiest person” to work with. “I give MTV my all and I’m very transparent with a lot of things. I hate when they dangle s–t in my face or give me ultimatums. Y‘all can suck my d–k and find another mom to boss around. I got my house and that’s all I needed! Bye now!” the mom of two declared after her ex Devoin Austin voiced his own complaints with the editing.

Earlier this month, the Florida native revealed she only loves Luis for their daughter Stella’s sake in an exclusive interview with In Touch. 

“Is there anything that will ever happen between us again? Most definitely not,” she said. “He is the father of my child, so I don’t want to talk badly [about] him.”

“I was angry with Luis,” she admitted, “but I care for him because he is the father of my child.” Briana added, “I don’t know why we got romantically involved, but it didn’t last very long, so I don’t even think that matters anymore.”

In Touch has reached out to MTV for comment, but did not hear back by the time of publication.

• Love 4

Sooooo, Bri didn't understand that she was getting paid to let MTV pick whatever they want out of the footage SHE provided for them?  This is new info for her?  Because she can hide anything she wants from them, nobody had to know about her raw-dogging Luis and getting infected.  The thing is that you'll be dropped if you're not interesting enough - Except Chelsea (see what I did there?  Lol).  So either show your warts (not literally, please) or live off a regular job and make dinner in anonymity,  as far as MTV is concerned.  She picked the time to go to PP when she was scheduled to film.  And she also chose the time to get sloppy drunk at the club he was DJing at when the crew was filming.  And she chose to have phone conversations about her results while the crew was filming.  These are all her choices.   Now she's surprised they used that footage instead of her making dinner, or whatever.  Has she seen this show before?

Edited by eskimo
  • LOL 1
  • Love 14
On 10/7/2020 at 12:29 PM, eskimo said:

Sooooo, Bri didn't understand that she was getting paid to let MTV pick whatever they want out of the footage SHE provided for them?  This is new info for her?  Because she can hide anything she wants from them, nobody had to know about her raw-dogging Luis and getting infected.  The thing is that you'll be dropped if you're not interesting enough - Except Chelsea (see what I did there?  Lol).  So either show your warts (not literally, please) or live off a regular job and make dinner in anonymity,  as far as MTV is concerned.  She picked the time to go to PP when she was scheduled to film.  And she also chose the time to get sloppy drunk at the club he was DJing at when the crew was filming.  And she chose to have phone conversations about her results while the crew was filming.  These are all her choices.   Now she's surprised they used that footage instead of her making dinner, or whatever.  Has she seen this show before?

Briana is a moron, but I think even she understands that quitting MTV isn't a realistic option. If she were ever serious about doing so, I'm positive that her mom and sister would put the kibosh on the idea with the quickness. Briana is very, very stupid and she thinks it makes her look good to be "tough," so she tries to "talk a tough game," but... she's really, really stupid and super weak.

• Love 6
51 minutes ago, TheRealT said:

Briana is a moron, but I think even she understands that quitting MTV isn't a realistic option. If she were ever serious about doing so, I'm positive that her mom and sister would put the kibosh on the idea with the quickness. Briana is very, very stupid and she thinks it makes her look good to be "tough," so she tries to "talk a tough game," but... she's really, really stupid and super weak.

Mom & sis need to have a conservatorship over her.  She is not good at adulting.

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
(edited)

Briana's new love was a member of the TM security team.  They were caught together during recent filming and the entire security team has been dumped.  Some had been with TM since the beginning.  Great decision making as usual, Briana.

https://www.theashleysrealityroundup.com/2022/07/26/exclusive-briana-dejesus-new-boyfriend-is-former-teen-mom-security-guard-their-hookup-resulted-in-shows-entire-longtime-security-team-getting-fired/

Edited by Snarky McSnarky
  • Mind Blown 4

I don't understand why they fired the whole security team except for Bri's boyfriend (yeah ok, he's no longer working security and is filming but still not fired and, probably, got a pay increase). 

• Useful 1
  • Love 2

Yeah, why would the entire security team be fired because one member was fraternizing with a cast member? Not that I trust Brianna or anyone she would associate with to have good judgment, but I don't see why anyone else's job would be compromised. 

• Like 3
  • Love 3
On 9/20/2022 at 3:09 PM, politichick said:

I recently had cataract surgery. Was Brianna's skin always so fucked up?!?

Funny! 

Honestly, I am not sure but I do always remember that she looks greasy and messy all the time. The only time she doesn't is for the tell alls /reunions or if they are having some function and she gets her makeup DID.

It kills me how she and her moms just lay around and whine and moan and then lay down some more.

oh yeah and the nails are always done. :)

• Love 2