Type keyword(s) to search

Briana DeJesus: Farm league promoted to the Majors

• Start Topic

8 hours ago, GreatKazu said:

Vee is a better person than me because I would not have held back and I would have really put her on blast for mentioning my spouse and implying she will fuck him.

Bri has no boundaries. I would be telling her to never bring her ratchet mess into other people's lives, particularly my life, and calling her out as the puta that she is. 

Briana needs a good, no holds barred, hood dragging. This bitch got way too much mouth that I'm sure she can't back up. She's a trifling nasty hoe, and one day she's gonna meet the right one to bust her in her mouth. Brittney won't be there to save her ass then. 

• Love 18

I know we keep talking about how dumb Bri is and while I think that's true it is clear she is smart enough to hide most of her low rent shit stirring petty bitchassness behind the sad sack Eeyore routine she plays up on camera. This girl is no hapless victim. She is a manipulative drama loving witch. I could look past the pettiness of posting Kail's texts because it's Kail but why stir up drama with Vee and Jo? WTF have they ever done to her?

Personally, I have always found her to be putting on an act with her display of being the constant victim. I never found her to be smart either. Yes, she is a manipulative hood rat.  

The bitch knows she is a skank and enjoys giving it away to every Luis, Devoin, and Javi. A play on Tom, Dick and Harry. lol  She got high with Devoin and they had sex. She was drunk and horny and had sex with Luis that same night she met him, plain and simple. Briana is desperate and she needs another sucker. Here comes Javi!  All she needed to do was flaunt him the goods and he came sniffin' like a desperate dog. 

• Love 12

Briana DeJesus either has seriously conflicting feelings toward Javi Marroquin, or she's really dedicated to trolling the hell out of Kailyn Lowry.

Rumors that Briana and Javi are dating have been circulating for months, and DeJesus seems to be deriving a lot pleasure from keeping both Kailyn and the public in the dark.

So are she and Javi really in a long-distance relationship?

Is this all just an elaborate ploy to mess with Kailyn's mind?

Does Briana actually want to marry Javi?!

Join us as we answer these questions and more in our investigation of Teen Mom 2's most unexpected love triangle:

1. Are They or Aren't They?

Are Javi and Briana really dating, or are they just pretending to be in love in order to mess with Kailyn Lowry? To answer that question, we need to delve into the history of Bri and Kail's relationship.

2. New Girl

Briana just joined the cast of Teen Mom 2 last season. Her co-stars were said to be less than thrilled with MTV's decision to add a fifth mom to the roster.

3. A Familiar Face

Bri got her start on the short-lived Teen Mom 3. So both viewers and co-stars were familiar with her past ... and her ability to create drama.

4. Kail and Bri: Best Frenemies?

Insiders who were familiar with the situation claimed that Kailyn was one of the only moms who DIDN'T hate Briana. How times have changed!

5. Surgery Sisters?

Last year, Kailyn and Briana both underwent Brazilian butt lift procedures performed by the same doctor. Fans have cited this fact as evidence of their close friendship, but Kail says it was just a coincidence.

6. Not THAT Close

So it sounds like Kail and Bri knew each other, got along, but didn't have particularly strong feelings about one another either way. That all changed when Bri got to know Javi ...

Sorry if this was already posted.

Edited by druzy
  • Love 5
7 minutes ago, FlowerofCarnage said:

How long have they've been dating and they're already and insta-family? Anything for that Teen Mom check, I guess.

tapatalk_1511031587569.jpeg

Apparently Lincoln is fine with his name and Kanal is confusing him, or maybe I'm confused. His shirt and birthday cake say Lincoln. There is a big sign in front of them that says Lincoln. Javi wrote this below this photo on Instagram:

javim9Thank you friends and family that came and made Lincoln’s birthday extremely special. Huge thank you to my girl @_brianadejesus helping me put this together and thank you @miss_teenyfabsmama for these awesome shirts. Linc loved them

And then I see this:

• Love 7
1 hour ago, FlowerofCarnage said:

How long have they've been dating and they're already and insta-family? Anything for that Teen Mom check, I guess.

Why doesn't Javi's just say "Javi"? They are so weird. 

Also, yeaaaaa....those parents need to get on board with a name because that kid is going to be incredibly confused. 

• Love 11

I am just thrilled Linc had a Power Rangers party. How cool is that? I wanna be mad about Javi and Briana rushing this, but it’s hard for me to do that. Looking at how quickly Kail brought Javi into Isaac’s life and basically tried to play “Here is your new daddy. Jo who?” I find it hard to find a lot of sympathy here. I hope for the sake of the kids that this relationship is stable, but it’s probably not because famewhoring.

• Love 15
On 11/16/2017 at 0:53 PM, Uncle JUICE said:

Am I missing something? Is this some sort of euphamism? 

ETA If not, is this really what young peolpe are tweeting to the people they're in relationships with? What the fuck is a dinner date conversation like? Is it about being on the show, who hates whom, and what products they're trying to secure free shit from? I swear to god this has to be the most boring generation. 

To defend my own generation a tiny bit, it seems like we all suck: Middle-aged folks apparently spend even more time than millennials on social media. http://mashable.com/2017/01/25/middle-aged-spend-more-time-on-social-media-than-millennials/#ZvJhrUud6kqT

I'm addicted myself a bit so I have nothing to say about it, lol.

4 hours ago, FlowerofCarnage said:

Omg EW with this Daddy Javi thing...it is creepy to combine your clearly sexual term for your boyfriend of two seconds with his relationship with his and your kids...

Edited by Lm2162
  • Love 8
4 hours ago, druzy said:

Apparently Lincoln is fine with his name and Kanal is confusing him, or maybe I'm confused. His shirt and birthday cake say Lincoln. There is a big sign in front of them that says Lincoln. Javi wrote this below this photo on Instagram:

javim9Thank you friends and family that came and made Lincoln’s birthday extremely special. Huge thank you to my girl @_brianadejesus helping me put this together and thank you @miss_teenyfabsmama for these awesome shirts. Linc loved them

And then I see this:

Even his cake reads "Marshall." 

• Love 6

Jesus God Kail the ripped pants is spreading to the next generation at least Lux will have to give his up when he grows out of them.

I never thought I would say this but I think I prefer Big Papi.

Poor Linc not only does he have two jackarses for parents he now has two names.

These people continue to find new ways to screw their children over, I am really starting to think it is a race to the bottom to see who cares less about their child in the name of screwing each other over.

• Love 11
17 minutes ago, GreatKazu said:

Even his cake reads "Marshall." 

Good catch as always! So deep is kails need to control and dominate javi that she’s actively trying to get this kid to change his name. Holy fuck. I will never not think this is just another fuck you to javi. I’m sure lots of celebrity kids have nicknames or may go by middle names but their parents aren’t all blasting these names over social media. Kails doing that purely to be a dick to javi. Frankly unless this kid was constantly being referred to as Lincoln Marshall why would this 4 Year Old  even think to start to get the idea that he only wants to be called marshal now? (which I don’t believe he did. I totally think this is something Kail instigated and promoted on her own.) Her f you to jo was to try to wipe Isaacs mind of him and replace with javi. She has no replacement Daddy for Lincoln so instead she’s trying to play up this Marshall shit   As a way to aliante javi and make it seem like she’s the parent that really “knows” her kids. She’s fucking sick in the head. And is AT least on or with janellle for mind fucking with her kids to get back at others. Wretched!!!

Edited by dabronx
Posted without full reaponse
  • Love 8
On 10/28/2017 at 9:05 AM, Lm2162 said:

Send them to me. ;) 

And wow I'm all for healthy sexuality but I 100% am legit grossed out by this tweet. STFU and keep that shit private. (Also if my husband did that to me, tweeting about it joyfully would not be my reaction lololol).

JOYFULLY! Now I have Duggers in my head. OMG

• Love 2
10 minutes ago, TeenMomAngerMgmt said:

I mean, I know when I was 3 or 4 I was adamant about going by my middle name. I still am. I certainly hope Kail isn’t making some kinda of dumb powerplay here, but it also wouldn’t surprise me. 

Just curious do you remember or know if you were you often referred to by full first and middle name before deciding?  I mean you were 3 or 4 so maybe you don’t remember. My little one is 3.5 and has two first names as full first name and I could understand if she suddenly wanted to be called by second name cause she hears both names so often. But she does have an actual middle name but rarely hears it so I’d be super surprised if she all of a sudden was askin to be called by. Lincoln Marshall isn’t really a name that flows so I’m just very suspicious that he heard it enough to decide to be just Marshall. Also very suspicious because I feel that if it really genuinely originated with him javi would probably be ok. But kails the only one blasting it all over social media. I don’t Think vee ir jo have referred to him as that either and I’d think they would again if he was the one who wanted it. It just seems like Kail is only one trying to make “fetch happen” 

Edited by dabronx
  • Love 9
5 hours ago, FlowerofCarnage said:

Briana looks pregnant again, Nova is acting like it’s her party and Javi has a replacement family -complete with baby. 

• Love 7
43 minutes ago, dabronx said:

It just seems like Kail is only one trying to make “fetch happen” 

I think Kail is just marking her territory.  When he's with her, he will be Marshall now.  He can be Lincoln at dad's house but at mom's?  He's Marshall.  (Kind of like how when she wants a particular guy, she gets a girlfriend.)  Kail doesn't share anything she doesn't want to and nobody can make her. 

She's an entitled, selfish puta.  The only reason she shares Isaac now is because it benefits her.  

• Love 13
1 hour ago, CofCinci said:

Briana looks pregnant again, Nova is acting like it’s her party and Javi has a replacement family -complete with baby. 

How is Nova acting like it’s her party? (Not snarky just wondering)

I agree about Javi. 

• Love 5
2 hours ago, dabronx said:

Just curious do you remember or know if you were you often referred to by full first and middle name before deciding?  I mean you were 3 or 4 so maybe you don’t remember. My little one is 3.5 and has two first names as full first name and I could understand if she suddenly wanted to be called by second name cause she hears both names so often. But she does have an actual middle name but rarely hears it so I’d be super surprised if she all of a sudden was askin to be called by. Lincoln Marshall isn’t really a name that flows so I’m just very suspicious that he heard it enough to decide to be just Marshall. Also very suspicious because I feel that if it really genuinely originated with him javi would probably be ok. But kails the only one blasting it all over social media. I don’t Think vee ir jo have referred to him as that either and I’d think they would again if he was the one who wanted it. It just seems like Kail is only one trying to make “fetch happen” 

I have gone by my middle name for as long as I can remember. I think it’s because I hated the way my first name is shortened (Liz, Lizzy, etc.). I might have to ask my mom because I do not recall specifically when I wanted the change. I wanna say it was before I went to school, though. 

• Love 2

OMG how did I not make that American Horror Story connection when the word "coven" was mentioned so many times?  I love AHS, but Coven was not a good season for me. That may be why I didn't think of it. The season that just finished was the bomb!!

• Love 4
7 hours ago, Scarlett45 said:

How is Nova acting like it’s her party? (Not snarky just wondering)

I agree about Javi. 

I wondered the same thing about Nova. She's just standing there smiling. 

I hate to defend Javi but I must for a minute. I understand why he put "daddy" on his shirt. It's Lincoln's  party so the shirts are about him and his relationship to the people wearing the shirts. And Javi is his daddy. 

Does that make sense?  It made sense in my head but written down it looks like gibberish. 

Edited by Maharincess
  • Love 14
8 hours ago, DangerousMinds said:

I've seen plenty of kids at that age decide they wanted to be called something other than their first name. Don't think they're harmed in the end.

They didn't have Kanal for a mother.

This is a power trip for her and she is fucking with her boys' minds in various ways. Horrible witch. 

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 11

Look at Nova’s body language. She is at the center. Her hands are not in a relaxed position. The head was not stationary when the photo was taken.  It looks likes she going to push Lincoln off the bench. Briana is holding her in position - not hugging her. 

• Love 4

After Karl tweeted that Lincoln had asked to go by his middle name, someone here posted something about a children's show where a main character's name was Marshall. I seriously can't remember if she confirmed that is why he changed his name or it was just speculation from forum members who have kids the same age and were familiar.

I hope that's where it came from and he did want to be called Marshall, but Karl lies so much and screws with people as a power trip that it's just as likely she pointed out the character's name and convinced him it was his idea.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Christina said:

After Karl tweeted that Lincoln had asked to go by his middle name, someone here posted something about a children's show where a main character's name was Marshall. I seriously can't remember if she confirmed that is why he changed his name or it was just speculation from forum members who have kids the same age and were familiar.

I hope that's where it came from and he did want to be called Marshall, but Karl lies so much and screws with people as a power trip that it's just as likely she pointed out the character's name and convinced him it was his idea.

Ahhh yes perhaps he’s a huge o patrol fan!! Marshall is one of the main characters. He’s a dog though lol.could have been a different show but that’s the Marshall I know.

• Love 4
4 hours ago, CofCinci said:

Look at Nova’s body language. She is at the center. Her hands are not in a relaxed position. The head was not stationary when the photo was taken.  It looks likes she going to push Lincoln off the bench. Briana is holding her in position - not hugging her. 

I don’t see that. I see a little girl excited to take a photo. Lincoln is in the front, he’s the littlest and it’s his bday. Both are standing next to their parents; Lincoln looks happy as well (not as if he’s about to be pushed off the bench). I wouldn’t expect Briana to be hugging Nova but facing the camera like everyone else. 

I understand everyone being at Lincoln’s party to celebrate, but all having matching shirts?! Briana and Javi have been dating like two seconds. How are Nova and Lincoln going to feel when this all blows up?!

• Love 10
7 hours ago, Christina said:

Kanal has never confirmed such a story, I believe. It was expressed here that perhaps the name change came from a tv show. However, I can't see Kanal listening to Lincoln about such a request and I can't see her going through even putting his middle name on a cake unless it was what she wanted and to show it off. That goes against her controlling ways. She would be the one who planted any seeds in Lincoln's head about wanting to be called by his middle name. 

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 10
34 minutes ago, GreatKazu said:

Kanal has never confirmed such a story, I believe. It was expressed here that perhaps the name change came from a tv show. However, I can't see Kanal listening to Lincoln about such a request and I can't see her going through even putting his middle name on a cake unless it was what she wanted and to show it off. That goes against her controlling ways. She would be the one who planted any seeds in Lincoln's head about wanting to be called by his middle name. 

The first tweet mentions paw patrol. But she does seem to be the only one trying to make “Marshall” happen.  

• Love 8

Plus, I think Javi would call him Marshall consistently if it was something Lincoln wanted, especially for such a cute reason.  The poster was just offering up another possible explanation for the name change when we were trying to figure out why she started calling him that.  If it was Lincoln's request, I think everyone would honor it.  Not just Kail shoving it in his face all the time.

Typing at the same time @Mkay.  Thanks for posting the tweet.

• Love 10

Kanal just wants to be a controlling twat, as usual. Her thing for rappers is beyond ridiculous. It is one thing to name your child after someone you like, admire, or just like the name (I did that with my children), but I think she did it for ulterior reasons. How long before Lux is no longer a name she likes?  I get the feeling she is over the name "Lincoln" because that was fine and sufficient when she was with Javi. She chose that name -  a name which only conjures up Abraham Lincoln or Lincoln logs to me, - while married, but now that Javi is no longer in her life, she has to find another way to do something that he has no control over. This is similar to her having a cow over how Jo was dressing Isaac and giving him haircuts that Kanal disapproved of because you don't give "little white boys" haircuts that come off looking thuggish. She couldn't change his name, but she can control how he looks. To her, Javi is a push-over and she can do whatever the fuck she wants including making their child respond to his middle name. 

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 15
31 minutes ago, GreatKazu said:

Kanal just wants to be a controlling twat, as usual. Her thing for rappers is beyond ridiculous. How long before Lux is no longer a name she likes?  I get the feeling she is over the name "Lincoln" because that was fine and sufficient when she was with Javi. She chose that name, a name which only conjures up Abraham Lincoln or Lincoln logs to me, but now that Javi is no longer in her life, she has to find another way to do something that he has no control over. This is similar to her having a cow over how Jo was dressing Isaac and giving him haircuts that Kanal disapproved of because you don't give "little white boys" haircuts that come off looking thuggish. She couldn't change his name, but she can control how he looks. To her, Javi is a push-over and she can do whatever the fuck she wants including making their child respond to his middle name. 

Yup.  Because Lux Russel..... She constantly tweets pics of music she is listening to and the rapper has the name Russell in it. (Sorry I’m not familiar with today’s rap music and names. If I jam any it’s usually the 90’s rap and R&B.)

• Love 4

It feels as if she is hoping Eminem and the other rapper guy (have no clue who he is) will reach out to her only because she named her kids after them. She should have named Suds "Kesha" instead. At least Kesha responded on her social media about Jenelle choosing her concert over jail. 

• Love 11
On 11/19/2017 at 4:54 AM, Christina said:

Ah ha!  Yes, I remember that too.  Its a Nick Jr show ~ Paw Patrol ~ and one of the dogs is named Marshall.  My 3 year old grandson watches it.  Sometimes he does like to pretend he is the different characters and we play that for about 2 minutes (if that long) then he loses interest and everything goes back to normal.   He does this with other shows too.

Garbage Pail Kail is weird and I'm not understanding this new name change for Lincoln.

• Love 5
On ‎11‎/‎18‎/‎2017 at 11:28 PM, GreatKazu said:

OMG how did I not make that American Horror Story connection when the word "coven" was mentioned so many times?  I love AHS, but Coven was not a good season for me. That may be why I didn't think of it. The season that just finished was the bomb!!

you shut your mouth.

LOL j/k but...STEVIE!!!!!

• Love 2

Guys, I’m for real when I say I caaaaaant with Javiana. I think Briana is so gross and deserves another loser. Javi isn’t “man of the year” or anything but he’s definitely out of Brianas league. He’s a hardworking military man that loves the family life. Not to have some hoe that talks about liking her butt cheeks spread with spit firing at it. What mother post that knowing her children and their friends will eventually read the tweets??

I’m sorry but when you become a mother you must think about how your child will feel reading that about their own mother and their school friends and teachers. I used to get squeamish seeing my mom and dad kiss each other yet alone read that my mom loved having her cheeks spread for some spit. Wtf?

I wouldn’t be able to face my child’s teacher at open house ...you KNOW Nova’s teachers googled Briana when they learned Novas mom is a reality television “star”.

I’m not sex shaming a woman for feeling open and confident with her sexuality I’m talking about a mother that has no censorship for the respect of her child. Doing a porno like Farrah is one thing because that’s Farrah’s job but to post silly crap on social media for fun is irresponsible.

Whoooooooops - pardon me, I just slipped off of my slippery soap box.

Eh, I guess it’s more that I really caaaaaaant stand Briana and Roxanne and the cheeks spreading thing is my excuse to hate her more. I don’t want them to become rich, I really don’t, they don’t deserve it!!! I hate how they talk when Nova is present. Nova must not know what life is like when surrounded by a positive group of people. Instead, life draining Debbie Downers. She’s going to have anxiety problems STAT!!

• Love 13
9 minutes ago, jennyplayswithfire said:

Is Briana slow? Maybe has learning disabilities? Is she intellectually impaired? Something about her is way, way off.

That’s insulting to people with mental disabilities. My sister cannot tell you her name but I swear she’s got more common sense than Briana!

When end I was a wee little child I used to think everyone in the world was smart, or like my sister- severally intellectually impaired requiring constant care and supervision. As I became an adult I realized some people just choose to be stupid. 

(Not mad at you, I think it’s very kind to think of an excuse for Briana’s behavior.)

Edited by Scarlett45
  • Love 5
43 minutes ago, druzy said:

This broad is working overtime! She has Javi in her site and she's gonna pull out all the stops to get him. Javi is certainly eating this attention up.

I can imagine all three of the witches sitting around Briana's phone crafting these tweets to Javi.

• Love 4
25 minutes ago, Brooklynista said:

This broad is working overtime! She has Javi in her site and she's gonna pull out all the stops to get him. Javi is certainly eating this attention up.

I can imagine all three of the witches sitting around Briana's phone crafting these tweets to Javi.

She’s working real hard on making Kailyn jealous, too!! I think Javi and Briana are plotting to stick it to Kailyn how happy they are. Remember when #lifeafterleah happened? Jeremy and what’s her face were thirsty to throw their new love in Leah’s face.

Edited by Calm81
  • Love 5