Type keyword(s) to search

Briana DeJesus: Farm league promoted to the Majors

• Start Topic

24 minutes ago, Brooklynista said:

This broad is working overtime! She has Javi in her site and she's gonna pull out all the stops to get him. Javi is certainly eating this attention up.

I can imagine all three of the witches sitting around Briana's phone crafting these tweets to Javi.

Minority opinion here, but I actually think Javi and Briana could work out. Briana loves being helpless and Javi loves playing Captain Save-A-Ho. Javi also loves being showered with attention and praise. Brittany and Roxanne will absolutely gas him up for being a “real man”. 

• Love 12
2 hours ago, Scarlett45 said:

That’s insulting to people with mental disabilities. My sister cannot tell you her name but I swear she’s got more common sense than Briana!

When end I was a wee little child I used to think everyone in the world was smart, or like my sister- severally intellectually impaired requiring constant care and supervision. As I became an adult I realized some people just choose to be stupid. 

(Not mad at you, I think it’s very kind to think of an excuse for Briana’s behavior.)

I was being serious. Back on TM3 Briana went to college for about five minutes and her mom bought her stickers and waited in the car. People seem to coddle her in her life. I wondered if she was intellectually slow. No insult intended.

• Love 10
18 minutes ago, jennyplayswithfire said:

I was being serious. Back on TM3 Briana went to college for about five minutes and her mom bought her stickers and waited in the car. People seem to coddle her in her life. I wondered if she was intellectually slow. No insult intended.

No Briana is just spoiled and over indulged. She’s like Leah without the marriages. Not very bright and never had to use what little sense she had to realize what she DIDNT know if that made sense. 

I know you didn’t really intend to insult the mentally disabled. It’s funny but not funny- it reminds me of my Mom, who throughout the years has come across other parents who’s adult children don’t work and live at home; she assumes they (the children) are severely mentally disabled and tries to bond (having a 29yrs old toddler is a rarity), 95% of the time they are just shiftless bums. 

Edited by Scarlett45
  • Love 6
17 hours ago, TeeMo said:

I also thought Briana looked pregnant in that photo. Jesus God Javi, I hope not. 

Someone asked her on Twitter and she shut it down by replying "No, I'm just F-ing fat. I just had a baby."

I don't like Briana's trashy-a$$ at all but I did kinda cheer on her reply. Maybe just because I had a baby 15 months ago and still have a few pounds to lose...and they're in my middle.  (Also, Briana isn't really fat.) 

19 hours ago, Mr. Minor said:

I don't know if Bri is "slow" but she is a lowlife skank. 

Briana plays stupid for the cameras. She's not as dumb as she looks. Like @Mr. Minor said, if you look at her twitter, she's a ghetto trash ho with plenty of life experience.  She knows better. She just wants to play the victim and so she acts stupid.  She also wants mommy and sissy to coddle her, defend her, and help raise her kids for her. But she knows better. (Kind of like how Kail knows better but decided to make a trap-spite baby.)

Edited by MyPeopleAreNordic
  • Love 10

Someone asked her on Twitter and she shut it down by replying "No, I'm just F-ing fat. I just had a baby."

I don't like Briana's trashy-a$$ at all but I did kinda cheer on her reply. Maybe just because I had a baby 15 months ago and still have a few pounds to lose...and they're in my middle.  (Also, Briana isn't really fat.) 

"I just had a baby"...Which is more reason for her to give her snatch a rest. She JUST HAD A BABY.  Getting dick instead of bonding with that child. Briana could be spending quality time with Nova since she is now in school and aftercare, and likely needing a little more "mommy and me" time without the baby. 

I didn't suspect she was pregnant. Tummies after birth don't always magically spring back into shape. 

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 7
42 minutes ago, Christina87 said:

Pretty jealous of Leah, not gonna lie. She never gains weight, and lives on junk food!

Don’t be. In 10 years she will look as if she is a post menopausal woman who’s spent the last 10yrs behind bars without decent skin care, and my lovely fat delicious self will still look 21?. 

Edited by Scarlett45
  • Love 15
57 minutes ago, Scarlett45 said:

Don’t be. In 10 years she will look as if she is a post menopausal woman who’s spent the last 10yrs behind bars without decent skin care, and my lovely fat delicious self will still look 21?. 

So true. It doesn't matter how naturally skinny and toned you are if you treat your body like crap and eat junk. Leah is ruining her skin and screwing up her insides. She in 20 years will be one of those thin people with battered organs and scary high blood pressure, a deep voice from smoking and dried out skin.  

• Love 7
2 hours ago, Christina87 said:

Pretty jealous of Leah, not gonna lie. She never gains weight, and lives on junk food!

And pillses. 

4 hours ago, Christina said:

Maci and Leah's did, because they are freaks of nature. Side-eyes and scorn toward them.

Their bodies have no clue what to do since Bud and pillses is their diet. 

• Love 8

I just watched the clip of the family at a diner, which I think was after Nova's first day of school. Since I didn't watch the episode and the clip didn't go back that far, I'm not sure why they were all eating together, but Devoid was there, too. From that clip, it sounded like Devoid had seen at least the first episode, because he made a comment about them bashing him and said something about Luis, who he apparently hadn't met in real life. 

Knowing that makes me wonder if it is why Roxanne and Brittany tried to change their attitudes and behavior at the Tell Nothing, which I also didn't watch. They were both pretty trashed online for their behaviors, and the behaviors of all three resulted in sympathy for Luis and Devoid, even though they obviously didn't deserve any. The general consensus seemed to be that the men couldn't possibly do anything right, an opinion I agree with. 

If so, hopefully it will result in that family helping themselves and changing their attitudes, which are pretty toxic. It would be the first time this show has actually resulted in a positive change, I think, but for the futures of those girls and any other future children, I hope they see how they truly come across, because it isn't good. 

• Love 3

Don't expect attitudes to change. Briana made it clear on the finale reunion that she didn't see anything wrong with what she was doing. Even though Brittany made it clear she was willing to take Nova to Devoin's home to see his side of the family, Briana seemed so against it. Her claim is that Brittany does more than enough and she should not have to be doing anything of the sort for Devoin. In reality, Brittany is doing it for Nova, but try telling that Briana. It is like talking to a wall. It was really just another wrench she was throwing out there to not have Nova spend any time with her dad and her paternal family. Even Drew seemed perplexed at Briana's attitude. 

The family was at a restaurant together because Nova wanted her dad to join them for lunch. 

• Love 12
5 hours ago, Pixiebomb said:

What is she having worked on now?  Certainly not her personality. 

2 hours ago, GreatKazu said:

He should close up shop - stitch that vagina shut with some super glue and five thousand stitches. But he needs to spit on it first. 

??? You two are winning the internet today! 

• Love 5
On 11/27/2017 at 5:26 AM, Pixiebomb said:

What is she having worked on now?  Certainly not her personality. 

On 11/27/2017 at 8:16 AM, GreatKazu said:

He should close up shop - stitch that vagina shut with some super glue and five thousand stitches. But he needs to spit on it first. 

On 11/22/2017 at 9:40 PM, Mkay said:

Kail regrets having it filmed.  Awwww.  She should have more regret she than that. 

LOL

• Love 2
46 minutes ago, GreatKazu said:

Briana deleted her Twitter.

She posted a photo on Instagram of Javi and her kissing. Someone asked her if she was pregnant. She responded "not yet." 

God this girl enrages me. I'm betting dollars to donuts she's knocked up (and not necessarily Javi's kid) by summer.

• Love 9
1 hour ago, Uncle JUICE said:

Have I become like a proto-conservative because I don't think having three babies by three different men (or with three different women) before you're 25 is totally acceptable and really, should be celebrated? 

Okay...where's Juice and what did you do with him? We'll pay any amount of ransom!

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Uncle JUICE said:

Have I become like a proto-conservative because I don't think having three babies by three different men (or with three different women) before you're 25 is totally acceptable and really, should be celebrated? 

I don't think it has anything to do with political leaning. It's just a bad idea, period. 

• Love 8
56 minutes ago, AmyFarrahFowler said:

Okay...where's Juice and what did you do with him? We'll pay any amount of ransom!

I'm worried too! I just don't want to go from "You know, three babies with three parents is probably not great for anyone" to all of a sudden "Women who have children outside of marriage are whores, boys will be boys, but gay marriage is an affront to my family!" This fear only bolsters my case to move to CA.

• Love 5
54 minutes ago, Uncle JUICE said:

I'm worried too! I just don't want to go from "You know, three babies with three parents is probably not great for anyone" to all of a sudden "Women who have children outside of marriage are whores, boys will be boys, but gay marriage is an affront to my family!" This fear only bolsters my case to move to CA.

I don't think posters are judging that as much as the continual poor choices some of these Mom's are making. But yes, I absolutely consider Briana a whore.

#sorrynotsorry 

• Love 7

Goodness, I hope Javi is at least being smarter about this and taking precautions. I really don't understand the need of these girls getting pregnant so quickly. They've been together 4 months maybe?

• Love 3
4 hours ago, Uncle JUICE said:

I'm asking myself the same question.....

Dear Javi,

Wrap it up and don't let the condom out of your sight until it's on.  Hide the box.  I wouldn't put it past Briana to "alter" them.

• Love 13
6 hours ago, Uncle JUICE said:

I am here in California. You will hear the same thing. 

5 hours ago, AmyFarrahFowler said:

I don't think posters are judging that as much as the continual poor choices some of these Mom's are making. But yes, I absolutely consider Briana a whore.

#sorrynotsorry 

Yep. In Briana's case, she is also putting dick ahead of her children. 

She is not some young mother who is "doing it all on my own" sort of thing while enjoying a healthy sex life. First of all, a healthy sex life for Briana would include using birth control and ensuring her partner is wearing condoms. Scoring guys at the clubs after showing your thong to them while dancing is not my idea of how one goes about finding sex partners, but if that is her idea, she needs to step up her game with protection. Second, she is using sex to snag a guy. It is obvious she has nothing else to offer. There is nothing between those ears of hers. Everything has to do with what she has between her legs, and she is just giving it away. She is what my people would call a "sin vergüenza" (without shame).  The ultimate gain for Briana is to either get pregnant in order to get the guy to commit to her or to have a guy think she is all that and ask her to be his wife so she can be taken care of. There is no incentive to better her life, get a better job, and make her own security and stability for herself and her children. It all falls on the lap of some dude she takes to bed, shows him what a freak she is, and hopes that is enough to keep him around. 

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 10

Briana getting pregnant again offends me on so many levels. Sure, Javi isn't going to be the deadbeat the Luis and Devon are/have been. But what ABOUT Stella? She was JUST born? Can't you focus on her for half a minute? It's not the same as a married couple having babies close in age. Starting a new relationship takes time and effort. None of that should be consuming her during her daughter's first year of life. Not to mention, Nova could probably use some extra reassurance with a new baby in the house. As much as they dislike each other, Bri and Kail are a lot alike in their tendency to prioritize dick over their kids. 

• Love 20