Type keyword(s) to search

Briana DeJesus: Farm league promoted to the Majors

• Start Topic

Javi DID show up to Miami to help Briana recover after the surgery but after Devoin showed up Javi said...

“I should’ve never went. I should’ve went to LA like I was supposed to. We broke up for a reason and yesterday reassured me that.”

They are broken up, again. Thank goodness. I don’t think Javi is that great but he’s too good for Briana. I want Briana with another loser. She’s gross.

https://radaronline.com/photos/javi-marroquin-ditches-briana-dejesus-after-plastic-surgery-ex-boyfriend-devoin-austin-shows-up-teen-mom-2/

• Love 17

Exactly!!! Javi is out of her league. For someone who WANTS a one-night stand with an unemployed guy to turn into a pregnancy, she deserves the lowest of the low. Javi is a great father and a member of our military, and I respect him for those two things. I also think he's really insecure and needy, but he is not the only person in the world with those flaws. Plus, he could easily go to therapy and work on that if he wanted; bri would take much, much more therapy to even scratch the surface! I think javi needs to work on himself a little bit, and then should look for a nice girl. I don't want a nice girl to have to do the work of fixing him, but he does deserve a nice girl. Bri is just not there yet. She deserves another loser with the way she and her family treat every man they come in contact with! Plus, she says herself that she isn't ready for the white picket fence, and wants to keep hoeing it up. No decent guy should get dragged into that!

• Love 18
11 hours ago, Calm81 said:

Javi DID show up to Miami to help Briana recover after the surgery but after Devoin showed up Javi said...

“I should’ve never went. I should’ve went to LA like I was supposed to. We broke up for a reason and yesterday reassured me that.”

They are broken up, again. Thank goodness. I don’t think Javi is that great but he’s too good for Briana. I want Briana with another loser. She’s gross.

https://radaronline.com/photos/javi-marroquin-ditches-briana-dejesus-after-plastic-surgery-ex-boyfriend-devoin-austin-shows-up-teen-mom-2/

Clearly Javi's schools weren't well either.

9 hours ago, Christina87 said:

Exactly!!! Javi is out of her league. For someone who WANTS a one-night stand with an unemployed guy to turn into a pregnancy, she deserves the lowest of the low. Javi is a great father and a member of our military, and I respect him for those two things. I also think he's really insecure and needy, but he is not the only person in the world with those flaws. Plus, he could easily go to therapy and work on that if he wanted; bri would take much, much more therapy to even scratch the surface! I think javi needs to work on himself a little bit, and then should look for a nice girl. I don't want a nice girl to have to do the work of fixing him, but he does deserve a nice girl. Bri is just not there yet. She deserves another loser with the way she and her family treat every man they come in contact with! Plus, she says herself that she isn't ready for the white picket fence, and wants to keep hoeing it up. No decent guy should get dragged into that!

I think Javi deserves exactly what he's been getting. Clearly he has a type.

• Love 9
2 hours ago, DangerousMinds said:

Clearly Javi's schools weren't well either.

Yeah, sadly I agree with you there, that he deserves heartbreak after going after these losers. That is what would motivate the normal person to CHANGE, but for some reason, javi only wants hoes, even though even he is dating below what he could get. 

Edited by Christina87
  • Love 1
18 hours ago, DangerousMinds said:

Javi's one of those guys who's going to spend his entire life trying to turn hoes into housewives. It's like the counterpart to those idiot girls who think all a flashy playboy needs is the love of a good woman. I agree he's getting what he deserves. It's not like Brianna makes any attempt to hide her trashiness behind a Junior League persona. It's all out there on the front page for everyone to see. 

Edited by BitterApple
  • Love 10
1 hour ago, BitterApple said:

Javi's one of those guys who's going to spend his entire life trying to turn hoes into housewives. It's like the counterpart to those idiot girls who think all a flashy playboy needs is the love of a good woman. I agree he's getting what he deserves. It's not like Brianna makes any attempt to hide her trashiness behind a Junior League persona. It's all out there on the front page for everyone to see. 

Next year's Halloween costume for Briana: Junior League Girl! I literally can't picture her in a classy dress or pair of slacks with pearls and other tasteful jewelry, and coiffed hair. That would be so out of character that it would be a perfect Halloween costume!

• Love 7
2 hours ago, BitterApple said:

Javi's one of those guys who's going to spend his entire life trying to turn hoes into housewives.

I agree, but I also think he's one of those guys who's going to spend his entire life trying to keep his ugly labia-lipped face in the media. As long as the "ho" in question has a show, he'll be all about it. 

• Love 14

Ha! Anyone else notice that Roxy mumbled “No puedo” under her breath when Devon showed up at the end of Nova’s first day of kindergarten?   Hahahahaha!  She’s a drama queen in two languages.  “Noooooooooo puuuueeeeddddooo” and “I caaaaaaannnnnnnn’t”.  

I had forgotten that lovely scene in the restaurant with the fight and Brianna running her tongue all around the inside of her mouth and lips and sucking food out of her teeth all while telling Devon off.  She’s so gross on so many levels. 

• Love 15
8 hours ago, BitterApple said:

I refer to this phenomenon as “Capt Save-A-Ho”. 

• Love 4
38 minutes ago, Emmierose said:

Ha! Anyone else notice that Roxy mumbled “No puedo” under her breath when Devon showed up at the end of Nova’s first day of kindergarten?   Hahahahaha!  She’s a drama queen in two languages.  “Noooooooooo puuuueeeeddddooo” and “I caaaaaaannnnnnnn’t”.  

I had forgotten that lovely scene in the restaurant with the fight and Brianna running her tongue all around the inside of her mouth and lips and sucking food out of her teeth all while telling Devon off.  She’s so gross on so many levels. 

She also said "ayy dios mio.." (omg) lol. "I" myself caaaaaaaaant with this lady! Lol

Briana is a disgusting whore in more ways then one. But her mouth and eating habits make me sick to my fucking stomach. Its no wonder such gross, vulgar, bullshit comes out of that hole.

• Love 6
14 hours ago, Scarlett45 said:

I refer to this phenomenon as “Capt Save-A-Ho”. 

I agree. I love how javi tries to save hoes and then is surprised when they cheat! Maybe that's why he is so possessive and controlling; he thinks every girl will cheat because he only dates hoes. Or maybe he is controlling because he knows he's dating hoes who are likely to cheat! It's a chicken and egg scenario. Is he naturally controlling, or is he only controlling because he knows his women are of ill repute?

Edited by Christina87
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Christina87 said:

I agree. I love how javi tries to save hoes and then is surprised when they cheat! Maybe that's why he is so possessive and controlling; he thinks every girl will cheat because he only dates hoes. Or maybe he is controlling because he knows he's dating hoes who are likely to cheat! It's a chicken and egg scenario. Is he naturally controlling, or is he only controlling because he knows his women are of ill repute?

I think Javi goes into any relationship thinking cheating is inevitable. He caught his father cheating. He probably feels if it can happen to his mother, it will happen to him. 

• Love 7
On January 18, 2018 at 8:23 PM, MyPeopleAreNordic said:

However, I suspect that a while after Briana has had the surgery and the two of them realize that the interest level in them is lower individually than together, I could totally see a reunion. Because famewhores.

On February 2, 2018 at 5:43 AM, CofCinci said:

Javi was there. They’re back together. 

http://starcasm.net/archives/383801

I called it on them getting back together because famewhores. However, they got back together even quicker than I predicted. Javi just had to get some camera time in at the surgery center (like Devoin). 

On February 4, 2018 at 8:47 AM, Calm81 said:

Well, nevermind. Although I doubt this is the last we'll see of Javiana. Unless he gets with another TM girl or reality TV star, I predict he and Briana will be back together at least one more time. Because famewhores gonna famewhore. He probably just got pissed that Devoin showed up with the coven and stole some of his camera time.

Edited by MyPeopleAreNordic
  • Love 10
On 2/1/2018 at 4:44 PM, druzy said:

Is he going to perform his own rhinoplasty? Aren't plastic surgeons usually a bit better looking than this dude? I realize there's only one Jackson Avery in Seattle, but damn. I wouldn't let this guy clean my teeth!

• Love 6
4 hours ago, MaggieG said:

Stay classy Bri.

I seriously don't understand the desperation to get pregnant.

I know!!! I'm 30, recently single, and want children, and even in my darkest moments, I've never been half as desperate as she is! Grow up, Briana!

• Love 16
9 minutes ago, Christina87 said:

@GreatKazu I love how she's saying, "I caaaaaaaaan't." I have never heard anyone overuse that phrase so much! I wonder how long into dating Javi on the show it will take her to say, "I caaaaaan't with this guuuuuuyyyyyy!"

Seeing as how the relationship soured, I am sure she said it quite often right before they broke up and a lot more right after. lol 

Just watch, she will have t-shirts a la Jenelle with that saying. 

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 6
On 11/12/2017 at 1:45 PM, CaliforniaLove said:

Btw, speaking of high, last night I ate half of a pretty potent rice krispie treat at a concert & for a second thought Roxanne was two seats down from me...turns out she wasn't randomly at Hollywood Bowl to see Morrissey. 

She’s not chill enough to be a smoker... “I caaaannn’ttttt with thissssss hiiiiigh!”

On 1/16/2018 at 4:02 PM, teapot said:

is she done having kids?  wouldn't you not want to put your body through that until you were completely done? 

She already did all that surgery and then had Stella - she’ll just get surgery again after the next kid!

On 1/27/2018 at 6:46 PM, MrsSlinky said:

I just have to say this, Briana is giving me the most REAL I've seen in a while. My life is rather boring so I'm living for all this. And Kail and Jenelle both like to act like they are posh and fancy now, but Briana is just being Briana and it's the most real I've seen in a while. At least out of those three, I think Leah and Chelsea ended up kinda how they would be just with a little more money. 

Really? I think she’s fake as hell. She talks like she’s all tough and some kind of badass but then only runs and hides and has mommy and Brittany clean up her mess. She’s fine to talk all the shit in the world because she knows the psycho coven will always have her back. She’s fake as hell and can’t do anything for herself.

On 1/29/2018 at 1:04 PM, monagatuna said:

If I were a twitterer, I'd have a really hard time not responding "eat it to what?"

And it would’ve flown so far over her head because she’s an idiot.

On 2/2/2018 at 4:25 PM, Christina87 said:

Yeah, because nothing says day in the life of the average teen mom like this. "Don't get preggo at 16, kids! You might just end up getting free plastic surgery and be taken care of by a guy way out of your league who flies down from several states away, trying to turn your hoe self into a housewife." All of them need to quit saying they're doing this to "help people" at this point. 

They are doing it to help people - themselves. I know some of them don’t act like “people” but technically speaking, they are people. ? 

On 2/4/2018 at 8:47 AM, Calm81 said:

Gone, Javi, GONE.

On 2/7/2018 at 8:38 AM, druzy said:

Click through tweet. 

BRILI.png

BRILIAR.png

Way to show off your 75 IQ, Briana.

Edited by Rebecca
  • Love 12
49 minutes ago, littleB1rdy said:

Ew Javi is proof that maybe you should be with someone for more than five years to decide them and their kids are all yours for life. 

Yeah, and apparently you should wait even when it's your biological child. I'm sure little Marshall isn't pleased to see "Lincoln" on his dad's arm. *snerk*

• Love 9

I like how close Javi is with Isaac. I hope they're always that way. Jo supports it, which I love even more. Trying not to bond with a kid you live with is easier said than done. 

Or you could be like MY step-dad, who was with my mom for 14 years, and alternate between treating me like dirt and groping me. 

• Love 6
1 hour ago, ghoulina said:

I like how close Javi is with Isaac. I hope they're always that way. Jo supports it, which I love even more. Trying not to bond with a kid you live with is easier said than done. 

Or you could be like MY step-dad, who was with my mom for 14 years, and alternate between treating me like dirt and groping me. 

Bolded: No like. :-(  I am sad that I know how you feel. I would be sad even if I didn't have the same happen to me. Although it wasn't a relative in my case, he felt like family to me. #metoo

As much as I fully appreciate how much Javi adores Isaac and I know he loves him no matter what, I can't help but feel he added Isaac's face and name for his tattoos merely to spite Jo. Those tattoos he got happened around that time when he was being a dick to Jo and pushing Kail's agenda that Jo was not doing his fatherly duties. 

• Love 10

I think it’s straight up bizarre to get anyone’s face tattooed on you. I’ve scarcely seen it not look horrible during any attempt, by anyone. I’m sorry if that offends others, it’s just my opinion. I would have thought the giant script of their names would be enough. Also? Those tattoos aren’t from flattering pictures of the kids, even. Just a poor choice all around, much like Amber’s tattoo of Leah.

There’s definitely a middle ground between being a disinterested pervert and someone who rushes out to tattoo the name and likeness of a kid they’ve only known a few years on themselves. I’m glad he cares so much for Isaac but he didn’t think this through because look where they are now. What’s going to happen when he gets serious with another woman? I just hope Isaac doesn’t totally fall by the wayside at that point. He’s the type where I wouldn’t be surprised if after Briana decides to move in with him, he DOES get Stella and Nova added to his tattoos. He appears that short-sighted to me.

Edited by Rebecca
  • Love 8
1 hour ago, Rebecca said:

There’s definitely a middle ground between being a disinterested pervert and someone who rushes out to tattoo the name and likeness of a kid they’ve only known a few years on themselves.

I agree. I know I'm a broken record when it comes to Javi, but I never find any of his motivations to be genuine. Granted, I will say that I can respect him for at least "stepping up" so to speak when it has come to his job, Isaac, etc, but his reasons for doing it just seem to circle back around to his lust for fame IMO. He joined the military to appease the reality tv girl so she'd stay with him & keep him on tv, he got the tattoo so his IG leghumpers would gush about what a great man & stepfather he is. and so on & so forth. I don't believe for one second that if he had married an anonymous girl who had a child, that he would have a similar tattoo of her child. 

• Love 8
1 hour ago, Rebecca said:

There’s definitely a middle ground between being a disinterested pervert and someone who rushes out to tattoo the name and likeness of a kid they’ve only known a few years on themselves.

I agree. I know I'm a broken record when it comes to Javi, but I never find any of his motivations to be genuine. Granted, I will say that I can respect him for at least "stepping up" so to speak when it has come to his job, Isaac, etc, but his reasons for doing it just seem to circle back around to his lust for fame IMO. He joined the military to appease the reality tv girl so she'd stay with him & keep him on tv, he got the tattoo so his IG leghumpers would gush about what a great man & stepfather he is. and so on & so forth. I don't believe for one second that if he had married an anonymous girl who had a child, that he would have a similar tattoo of her child. 

• Love 1

I don't believe for one second that if he had married an anonymous girl who had a child, that he would have a similar tattoo of her child. 

Likely not. At least, he would have likely waited a much longer period of time before doing such a thing. Kail's agenda was to push Jo out of the picture and make Javi the alpha male. 

This should be a lesson. If you see how your partner treats their ex, that is how they will treat YOU. 

• Love 11
1 hour ago, GreatKazu said:

Likely not. At least, he would have likely waited a much longer period of time before doing such a thing. Kail's agenda was to push Jo out of the picture and make Javi the alpha male. 

This should be a lesson. If you see how your partner treats their ex, that is how they will treat YOU. 

I feel the same way about Leah and Jeremy too! When they were trash talking corey and trying to make him look like some sort of poverty-stricken ignoramous compared to them, I thought, "Jeremy, just you wait!!! This is your life...coming to a tv near you soon!"

• Love 11
2 hours ago, ghoulina said:

I will agree that portrait tattoos are a bad idea. Ninety percent of the time they turn out awful. The 10% that turn out great are still subject to stretching and growing. Yikes. 

Amber's tattoo of Leah on her stomach.

Nuff said.

• Love 6
On 2/8/2018 at 2:33 PM, ghoulina said:

I’m so sorry that happened to you @ghoulina- much love. 

I’m in the middle regarding Javi- I think he’s naturally a nurturing guy with a big heart. I believe he loves Issac 100%, but the tatoo is a bad idea (on pure ugliness) AND he’s doing it for attention. He’s incredibly insecure, he’s far more functional than the insecure TM women, he can hold a job, pay bills, have civil conversations with ppl etc BUT it’s as if he’s desperate for acceptance and validation. He loves himself enough that he’s not motivated to self harming behaviors (like drugs or alcohol), but his Capt Save a Ho complex is just a part of that. 

• Love 13
11 hours ago, GreatKazu said:

Before and after photo of Briana's surgery. WARNING! You have to scroll down to see it. It appears after the article which features a video where she disses Kylie Jenner's baby's name: http://www.intouchweekly.com/posts/briana-dejesus-diss-kylie-jenner-baby-name-153592

She has a crappy ass tattoo on the side of her stomach. 

Christ on a cracker, Briana's "before" wasn't even all that bad. All she needed to do was eat healthy and work out and she would've been fine. I didn't see a ton of loose skin or a massive flabby belly or anything else that really warranted surgery. Lazy, lazy, lazy.

• Love 8
2 hours ago, BitterApple said:

Christ on a cracker, Briana's "before" wasn't even all that bad. All she needed to do was eat healthy and work out and she would've been fine. I didn't see a ton of loose skin or a massive flabby belly or anything else that really warranted surgery. Lazy, lazy, lazy.

I know! I looked at it and thought, what is wrong with her? 

• Love 6
1 hour ago, GreatKazu said:

I know! I looked at it and thought, what is wrong with her? 

Well, she did need to get that butt fixed after the first surgery she had with him. 

• Love 7