Type keyword(s) to search

Briana DeJesus: Farm league promoted to the Majors

• Start Topic

On 6/14/2018 at 3:31 AM, Bridget said:

I don’t have anything to officially submit, but can anyone come up with something that uses both the words “axe” and “bofe” as they pepper her vocabulary quite frequently? 

“I had to axe bofe of my baby daddies if they were going to send money or if I needed to put them on child support.” (That will never not make me giggle.)

As she is unable to maintain eye contact with anyone, she probably doesn’t spend a lot of time 1:1 with time share patrons.

Can you even imagine her on the phone at a call center?!

“Lemme axe you a question so I can confirm your vacation plans. You want bofe of your two weeks at the timeshare property to be scheduled back to back, right?” 

Briana: Let her axe bofe of her baby daddies to spread dem butt cheeks open to spit in dem 

That’s a start?!? ?

• Love 10

I love how they "put" guys on child support like a punishment, when they should have been on it all along. I guess that's what they do when the fantasy ends of having a big happy family, or they need money. The most egregious example I can remember is when Leah crassly informed Corey that she and Jeremy had bought a house, and it was expensive, so she would be needing more child support. 

• Love 17
(edited)
On 6/16/2018 at 9:14 PM, Christina87 said:

I love how they "put" guys on child support like a punishment, when they should have been on it all along. I guess that's what they do when the fantasy ends of having a big happy family, or they need money. The most egregious example I can remember is when Leah crassly informed Corey that she and Jeremy had bought a house, and it was expensive, so she would be needing more child support. 

I don’t understand this, BUT observing many different women in this situation (with different personalities and temperaments) I think it comes down to two big things

1. If the Mom is doing all the emotional work for parenting she wants to be able to take ALL of the credit; if the Dad is consistently financially supporting the child (via court ordered child support) she doesn’t get to claim all the credit any more. 

2. (Which I think ties into one) In our capitalist society if you pay for something you have a stake in it. There’s an attitude that if a man is consistently finically supporting his child then he has a CLAIM on the control of raising said child. People forget the Dad can pop in at any time and say xyz. There are times where men cannot pay their child support through no fault of their own (a severe illness or disability for example) but they still have parental rights. 

Thats just my take on it. Briana is an idiot, and it’s not as if her baby daddies are guys with 9-5 jobs where HR will take the child support out of their check before payroll, her chances of collecting are low (well from devion, if Luis is truck driving she would be able to collect from him). 

Edited by Scarlett45
  • Love 7
On 6/14/2018 at 3:31 AM, Bridget said:

I don’t have anything to officially submit, but can anyone come up with something that uses both the words “axe” and “bofe” as they pepper her vocabulary quite frequently? 

“I had to axe bofe of my baby daddies if they were going to send money or if I needed to put them on child support.” (That will never not make me giggle.)

As she is unable to maintain eye contact with anyone, she probably doesn’t spend a lot of time 1:1 with time share patrons.

“Lemme axe you a question so I can confirm your vacation plans. You want bofe of your two weeks at the timeshare property to be scheduled back to back, right?” 

YES. Cannot sleep woke up and thought it was morning - showered drank a cup of coffee and saw it was 3 am. Came here and thankful for the astute and entertaining (and TRUE) comments. Thank you all.

• Love 3
(edited)
On 6/14/2018 at 2:31 AM, Bridget said:

This is so funny to me because a girlfriend of mine told me she used to say "axe." She stopped because she had an irate customer on the phone one day and said to her, "Now let me axe you something." The customer then replied, "No! You cannot axe me anything, but you can ask me a question!" She said she felt so stupid, and from then on, she's always used "ask".  Maybe someone needs to tell the Coven how utterly ridiculous they sound.

ETA: Another pet peeve of mine is the mispronunciation of the word "escape" to "excape." 

Edited by zenme
  • Love 12
10 hours ago, zenme said:

This is so funny to me because a girlfriend of mine told me she used to say "axe." She stopped because she had an irate customer on the phone one day and said to her, "Now let me axe you something." The customer then replied, "No! You cannot axe me anything, but you can ask me a question!" She said she felt so stupid, and from then on, she's always used "ask".  Maybe someone needs to tell the Coven how utterly ridiculous they sound.

ETA: Another pet peeve of mine is the mispronunciation of the word "escape" to "excape." 

I’m with you on excape! My other pet peeves include people saying “expresso” and “supposebly.” 

I also encounter too many people who don’t know how to use the word “barely” correctly and it drives me nuts. (I admit that I mostly hear it from my students, but I’ve also heard plenty of adults misuse the word too!)

“I’m late to class because my alarm barely went off.”

“I’m late to school because I barely just got here.”

Ahhhhh! Make it stop!

I called a doctor’s office yesterday and the receptionist axed me: “May you please hold?”

This is not the first time she’s axed me that.

This is a successful orthopedic surgery practice with amazing and prominent doctors whose faces are on billboards all around the county. 

I really want to send an anonymous note to the office manager and let them know about “may you please hold.” I won’t even tell them which receptionist says it, but if I was in charge of people who don’t know basic grammar and are communicating with hundreds of people every day, I’d want to know.

• Love 12
15 minutes ago, Bridget said:

I really want to send an anonymous note to the office manager and let them know about “may you please hold.” I won’t even tell them which receptionist says it, but if I was in charge of people who don’t know basic grammar and are communicating with hundreds of people every day, I’d want to know.

You should, because otherwise, how would they know?

I'm sure people have told Briana that she sounds like an ignorant dumbass, but she doesn't take it for what it is, and tells people to suck her D.

• Love 7
3 hours ago, guilfoyleatpp said:

Brianna and her guttersnipe twin on the aftershow ?.

@Bridget beat me to “expresso.”

If it makes you feel better, you have better tasting chocolate where you live! ?

When I’m in Ontario or Nova Scotia, I head to Shoppers and load up on King Cole tea, Tylenol #2 and bags of candy before I go to the airport.

What I wouldn’t do for a Chunky KitKat from Canada!

My. Most. Favorite.Treat. Ever. 

• Love 4
11 hours ago, DudeLeaveMeAlone said:

You should, because otherwise, how would they know?

I'm sure people have told Briana that she sounds like an ignorant dumbass, but she doesn't take it for what it is, and tells people to suck her D.

I must sincerely thank you for the motivation (and everyone else who clicked the like button!) for realizing I’m not being nit picky and it’s something worth speaking up about. I called and was able to get the email address of the office manager. Composing email tomorrow because I like to practice the “wait 24 hours before you send an email” rule. 

The irony in all of this is that I’m still waiting for John Quinones & the “What Would You Do?” crew to pop out one day and ask “what made you decide to speak up or take action?” I don’t go looking to give my two cents to everyone, but I’m the type of person who doesn’t tolerate ignorance, stupidity, racism or anyone openly hating on others. @druzy, I am still waiting for your WWYD story that you briefly alluded to; did you say that you thought you were on it? Makes sense bc they only film in your state. (I still have hope John Q & his crew will wander out west!)

My students think I’m nuts because I’m vocal, but I work really hard to remind them that staying silent because it’s not “your business” (as they’ve been raised) is how the Holocaust happened. There are ways of intervening on different levels.

I once put two teenage boys (18-20 yrs old-ish) on blast at McDonald’s while I was ordering a Diet Coke. They thought it was OK to talk shit about a gay man who worked at the store. They ragged on his appearance, his voice and how “hilarious” it was when he called out the orders. They were right behind me. Not even whispering.  They were asking for me to lay the verbal smackdown on their arses. 

I managed to not raise my voice, but when I was halfway through putting them in their places, they couldn’t even look at me. I was livid and ripped them new ones. They stared at the floor like their lives depended on it and just as I was about to leave, they said “sorry.” I said “don’t apologize to me for being bullies and dumbasses. Take the time and energy you spend on openly hating on people and mocking them in public places, people who you don’t even know - PS: who even fucking does that? -and use it to educate yourself on how to handle situations like a damn human being. Would you like people to talk shit & make fun of you at your place of employment - if you even have a job? Hell no, you wouldn’t. Suck it up, buttercups because we live in a world with lots of amazing people. Love is love. You should be ashamed of your behavior because I am disgusted by it.”

• Love 12
5 hours ago, Bridget said:

I must sincerely thank you for the motivation (and everyone else who clicked the like button!) for realizing I’m not being nit picky and it’s something worth speaking up about. I called and was able to get the email address of the office manager. Composing email tomorrow because I like to practice the “wait 24 hours before you send an email” rule. 

The irony in all of this is that I’m still waiting for John Quinones & the “What Would You Do?” crew to pop out one day and ask “what made you decide to speak up or take action?” I don’t go looking to give my two cents to everyone, but I’m the type of person who doesn’t tolerate ignorance, stupidity, racism or anyone openly hating on others. @druzy, I am still waiting for your WWYD story that you briefly alluded to; did you say that you thought you were on it? Makes sense bc they only film in your state. (I still have hope John Q & his crew will wander out west!)

My students think I’m nuts because I’m vocal, but I work really hard to remind them that staying silent because it’s not “your business” (as they’ve been raised) is how the Holocaust happened. There are ways of intervening on different levels.

I once put two teenage boys (18-20 yrs old-ish) on blast at McDonald’s while I was ordering a Diet Coke. They thought it was OK to talk shit about a gay man who worked at the store. They ragged on his appearance, his voice and how “hilarious” it was when he called out the orders. They were right behind me. Not even whispering.  They were asking for me to lay the verbal smackdown on their arses. 

I managed to not raise my voice, but when I was halfway through putting them in their places, they couldn’t even look at me. I was livid and ripped them new ones. They stared at the floor like their lives depended on it and just as I was about to leave, they said “sorry.” I said “don’t apologize to me for being bullies and dumbasses. Take the time and energy you spend on openly hating on people and mocking them in public places, people who you don’t even know - PS: who even fucking does that? -and use it to educate yourself on how to handle situations like a damn human being. Would you like people to talk shit & make fun of you at your place of employment - if you even have a job? Hell no, you wouldn’t. Suck it up, buttercups because we live in a world with lots of amazing people. Love is love. You should be ashamed of your behavior because I am disgusted by it.”

ALL OF THIS!!! Now, can you please go to Florida and do the same to the coven?? They need a smackdown like no one's business!

• Love 7
(edited)
5 hours ago, DudeLeaveMeAlone said:

ALL OF THIS!!! Now, can you please go to Florida and do the same to the coven?? They need a smackdown like no one's business!

Booking my flight now! 

Edited by Bridget
  • Love 7
On 6/28/2018 at 2:15 AM, Bridget said:

If it makes you feel better, you have better tasting chocolate where you live! ?

When I’m in Ontario or Nova Scotia, I head to Shoppers and load up on King Cole tea, Tylenol #2 and bags of candy before I go to the airport.

What I wouldn’t do for a Chunky KitKat from Canada!

My. Most. Favorite.Treat. Ever. 

You just described the extra suitcase I pack when I'm leaving Nova Scotia. LOL!!! Meet ya at Mic Mac! 

• Love 3
(edited)

The least Briana could do is contact a reputable rescue. God only knows where the poor thing will end up if she hands it off to some random stranger.

*Sigh* Did I ever mention how much I fucking hate these people? 

Edited by BitterApple
  • Love 15

These assholes need to stop collecting souvenirs from each and every relationship then neglecting or tossing the animal (and child) away when the relationship ends. ??? That dog wanted a home when it got adopted — it could have been adopted by a stable owner already had it not been from this b’ytch and Javi. Thank goodness this ain’t a baby ...like Stella she was going to give away when her relationship to leeeeewis didn’t work out.

• Love 16

Plus at this age, Nova will be devastated to lose a pet! Why not "give" the pet to Nova (assuming she does like it) and let her take on some responsibilities? Oh yeah, there are a lot of problems with that. The coven doesn't believe in responsibility, so why would they teach her? Plus, the dog would be dead if she forgot to feed it, because no one would check behind her. 

• Love 7
9 minutes ago, Christina87 said:

Plus at this age, Nova will be devastated to lose a pet! Why not "give" the pet to Nova (assuming she does like it) and let her take on some responsibilities? Oh yeah, there are a lot of problems with that. The coven doesn't believe in responsibility, so why would they teach her? Plus, the dog would be dead if she forgot to feed it, because no one would check behind her. 

I think it’s briannas way of saying “fuck you” to Javi. Immature. My best revenge on an ex-boyfriend would be to spoil the dog with extra love and show my ex the love he’s missing out on or take a picture with my new man cuddling with the dog - of course, that would be if I were immature because I’m not ?

• Love 10

Bulldogs are completely adorable but they are gassy and drool and snort and have bad skin. 

It probably needs a lot more care than Briana is capable of providing. 

I think she should re-home it to someone who can give a fuck about it and take it for walks and take it to the vet and doesn’t live with the human equivalent of one of those screechy fireworks. 

• Love 12
45 minutes ago, guilfoyleatpp said:

Bulldogs are completely adorable but they are gassy and drool and snort and have bad skin. 

I think she should re-home it to someone who can give a fuck about it and take it for walks and take it to the vet and doesn’t live with the human equivalent of one of those screechy fireworks. 

To be fair, English Bulldogs need their anal glands squeezed once every couple of weeks, so they'd at least have that in common.

• Love 18
56 minutes ago, guilfoyleatpp said:

My daughter is adopting a Bulldog puppy Thursday and I've been trying for a month to talk her out of it.  They are adorable money pits. 

• Love 9
6 hours ago, guilfoyleatpp said:

5 hours ago, CaliforniaLove said:

To be fair, English Bulldogs need their anal glands squeezed once every couple of weeks, so they'd at least have that in common.

5 hours ago, Maharincess said:

My daughter is adopting a Bulldog puppy Thursday and I've been trying for a month to talk her out of it.  They are adorable money pits. 

They are a LOT of work. Plus, they cannot even be born vaginally due to their head size, a c-section is always needed, if human intervention is required for these dogs to be born, that should tell you something!

• Love 8
(edited)

I know someone that says “exspecially” and she has a master’s degree. ??‍♀️ 

19 hours ago, druzy said:

This is the dog she got with Javi.

*AN ... ya fuckin’ imbecile.

I didn’t think Briana could be any more (anymore if you’re an idiot...) annoying to me than she already was but everything with her and Javi is showing me that I was very wrong. They make my head want to explode. I’m so glad Briana will (supposably) no longer be a part (apart if you’re an idiot...) of the show. Has anyone heard anything else on that? I’m assuming that she is, in fact, filming season 9 after saying she was done with the show. 

Edited by Rebecca
  • Love 6
21 minutes ago, Rebecca said:

I know someone that says “exspecially” and she has a master’s degree. ??‍♀️ 

*AN ... ya fuckin’ imbecile.

I didn’t think Briana could be any more (anymore if you’re an idiot...) annoying to me than she already was but everything with her and Javi is showing me that I was very wrong. They make my head want to explode. I’m so glad Briana will (supposably) no longer be a part (apart if you’re an idiot...) of the show. Has anyone heard anything else on that? I’m assuming that she is, in fact, filming season 9 after saying she was done with the show. 

According to the Ashley, with the exception of Jenelle, they've all signed contracts for season 9. So, the Coven of Shreiking, Illiterate Harpies will be back unless MTV decides to pull the plug if Jenelle won't sign. 

• Love 6

Please Jenelle don’t sign the contract!!!!! I’d love to see the Dejesus clan get their hopes up for that nice MTV check to only lose it due to Jenelle not signing. I know, far-fetched...they ain’t canceling this show with or without Jenelle. 

• Love 9

Watching Briana eat makes me feel queasy, and not just because of her horrible manners. Every single scene is her stuffing her face with garbage. I was watching a rerun today and literally every scene had her eating horrible food. First it was Chick-Fil-A, then it was some gross fast food with onion rings (or curly fries, I don't know, I can only tell that it's brown and fried). Bitch can't even get a tattoo without chowing down on an empanada. Christ, Briana, eat a damn vegetable, unless you're trying to put Dr. Miami's kids through college. Liposuction can only do so much.

• Love 19
18 hours ago, monagatuna said:

Watching Briana eat makes me feel queasy, and not just because of her horrible manners. Every single scene is her stuffing her face with garbage. I was watching a rerun today and literally every scene had her eating horrible food. First it was Chick-Fil-A, then it was some gross fast food with onion rings (or curly fries, I don't know, I can only tell that it's brown and fried). Bitch can't even get a tattoo without chowing down on an empanada. Christ, Briana, eat a damn vegetable, unless you're trying to put Dr. Miami's kids through college. Liposuction can only do so much.

It's so strange, too, because I can't recall seeing the DeJesus coven ever sitting down to a meal together, except at a restaurant (probably for the show). They're always sitting at the table, and maybe one of them will be eating something, but they never sit down together and eat, say, lasagna. Do they just all go get fast food whenever the mood strikes them? I have a friend who lives with her mom and grandma, and they do that. It's so foreign to me! If you're going to eat fast food all the time, why not at least have one person go get it and eat together?

• Love 6
(edited)

Why does Briana get all of those ridiculous plastic surgeries but has never had all of those moles removed? And why doesn't she do something about her horrible skin?  I would be taking care of that shit instead of having balloons inserted in my ass. 

Edit, I just watched the video above. So Briana is referring to Nova and says "I'm going to take her a shower".   Holy hell these women are stuoid. 

Edited by Maharincess
  • Love 11
1 hour ago, Maharincess said:

Why does Briana get all of those ridiculous plastic surgeries but has never had all of those moles removed? And why doesn't she do something about her horrible skin?  I would be taking care of that shit instead of having balloons inserted in my ass. 

Edit, I just watched the video above. So Briana is referring to Nova and says "I'm going to take her a shower".   Holy hell these women are stuoid. 

I remember watching an episode of Judge Judy where she was wigging out because a plaintiff kept saying she was "taking her son a bath" when whatever x/y/z drama happened with her ex, who was the defendant. JJ was interrupting her saying, "No, you were giving your son a bath" and the girl would be like "Yeah, that's what I said. I was taking him a bath" not even realizing the difference until JJ finally lost her shit. I can't even imagine how badly she'd stroke out if she ever came into contact with the Coven.

• Love 21
47 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

I remember watching an episode of Judge Judy where she was wigging out because a plaintiff kept saying she was "taking her son a bath" when whatever x/y/z drama happened with her ex, who was the defendant. JJ was interrupting her saying, "No, you were giving your son a bath" and the girl would be like "Yeah, that's what I said. I was taking him a bath" not even realizing the difference until JJ finally lost her shit. I can't even imagine how badly she'd stroke out if she ever came into contact with the Coven.

Judge Judy needs to host the reunions. 

• Love 22

I have a mole on my cheek. I've been told by medical aestiticians that they can't remove it without leaving a scar. Also, they like to tell you that chances are it'll grow back.

Mine isn't as raised or as dark as Briana's, but I've always assumed that's why. I think if it was that dark and high I'd take the chance and have a tiny scar I could cover with makeup. I've had one other that was on my face (high up near where my ear and hairline meet) and the scar isn't that bad. And it was a good size one. 

• Love 3

My daughter had a few removed from her face, one of them was pretty big. She had scarring right afterwards, but she had them removed about 18 months ago and you can barely see them now.  The big one left a scar that you can see but it's very easily covered with makeup.  Most of the time she doesn't bother to cover it and you can still barely see it. 

I'm with you that I would take the chance on a scar instead of the giant mole. 

• Love 4

Well, that's just a booty call because this relationship will go no where. He's not ready to be a father of 2, plus he doesn't strike me as someone who would enjoy Roxanne.

• Love 9
On 7/11/2018 at 12:55 PM, druzy said:

Nova is a very pretty little girl. Sad that she lives with the Coven and thinks that’s how normal women behave 

• Love 5
(edited)
4 hours ago, DNR said:

Nova is a very pretty little girl. Sad that she lives with the Coven and thinks that’s how normal women behave 

It is true. Nova is adorable, which isn’t surprising- the DeJesus women are all attractive physically (IMO) and Devion is a nice looking guy. Too bad they are all foul. If Nova had some good extended family in her life they could be a good influence on her (not suggesting it’s their responsibility, just saying it would be good for Nova). 

Edited by Scarlett45
  • Love 5
16 minutes ago, Scarlett45 said:

It is true. Nova is adorable, which isn’t surprising- the DeJesus women are all attractive physically (IMO) and Devion is a nice looking guy. Too bad they are all foul. If Nova had some good extended family in her life they could be a good influence on her (not suggesting it’s their responsibility, just saying it would be hood for Nova). 

Nova never seems to be allowed to leave the Coven bubble. Her world has been watching them slouch on the sofa and eat, shriek, cry, and shit talk their flavors of the month since her birth. Her fate is sealed and I have a feeling she's going to be an impulsive emotional wreck by high school. It's in her blood. 

• Love 10
18 hours ago, SnarkEnthusiast said:

Nova never seems to be allowed to leave the Coven bubble. Her world has been watching them slouch on the sofa and eat, shriek, cry, and shit talk their flavors of the month since her birth. Her fate is sealed and I have a feeling she's going to be an impulsive emotional wreck by high school. It's in her blood. 

I agree. Nova is a beautiful girl, but it's hard to envision a positive outcome for her. She has a sporadic relationship at best with her father and hears nothing but a steady stream of "men ain't shit" from her mother. She has no idea what a healthy relationship looks like, and probably never will considering her mother, aunt and Grandmother are perpetually single. 

It seems like she's very well cared for in the physical sense, but not in the emotional one.

• Love 10
5 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

I agree. Nova is a beautiful girl, but it's hard to envision a positive outcome for her. She has a sporadic relationship at best with her father and hears nothing but a steady stream of "men ain't shit" from her mother. She has no idea what a healthy relationship looks like, and probably never will considering her mother, aunt and Grandmother are perpetually single. 

It seems like she's very well cared for in the physical sense, but not in the emotional one.

Exactly! The fact that three grown women can't hold down even one functional relationship between them is bizarre. Briana is the only one who "tries" (ehhhhhh), but even they're just glorified booty calls. I often wonder about Briana and Brittany's father(s). What the fuck happened to Roxanne that this is her chosen lifestyle? Does she just envision the 3 of them living together forever? Are they going to move into a bigger condo when Nova/Stella inevitably have a baby in high school? It's a cycle of controlled codependency. Like saying "well I told you men were garbage and see? you went and got knocked up by a loser so now you have to stay with us forever."

• Love 11
(edited)
54 minutes ago, SnarkEnthusiast said:

Exactly! The fact that three grown women can't hold down even one functional relationship between them is bizarre. Briana is the only one who "tries" (ehhhhhh), but even they're just glorified booty calls. I often wonder about Briana and Brittany's father(s). What the fuck happened to Roxanne that this is her chosen lifestyle? Does she just envision the 3 of them living together forever? Are they going to move into a bigger condo when Nova/Stella inevitably have a baby in high school? It's a cycle of controlled codependency. Like saying "well I told you men were garbage and see? you went and got knocked up by a loser so now you have to stay with us forever."

I personally don’t think what makes the DeJesus women bad influences on Nova is the lack of romantic relationships- not everyone wants to it is able to be in a romantic relationship. I respect someone more for staying single, or keeping their romantic/sexual life private from a child in their care than bringing random people around.

Getting knocked up by random guys, the constant cursing and foul language, involving Nova in adult conversations, using children as pawns- THESE are all bad influences. Some of my most loving and nurturing caregivers were single people (my great aunts and uncles- not to mention my Mom) and I don’t think their singleness was a bad influence on me (although people think I’m odd for not being in a relationship- but I’m childfree so it’s not really a criticism). 

Sorry if it comes off that I’m attacking you (I’m not) I just don’t see the fact that these women are single as a character flaw, or a road block into raising happy kids (especially when they have SO MANY actual character flaws and other roadblocks to raising happy kids!). I admit I’m projecting a bit, my god baby is primarily being nurtured by single people (her great aunt/uncle- siblings to each other and me), and unless her Mom finds a partner it’s going to stay that way, and I think between all of us we are doing a good job raising her to be a productive human. 

Edited by Scarlett45
  • Love 10