Type keyword(s) to search

Briana DeJesus: Farm league promoted to the Majors

• Start Topic

On 2/12/2018 at 11:04 AM, BitterApple said:

Christ on a cracker, Briana's "before" wasn't even all that bad. All she needed to do was eat healthy and work out and she would've been fine. I didn't see a ton of loose skin or a massive flabby belly or anything else that really warranted surgery. Lazy, lazy, lazy.

Briana is nothing if not lazy as hell.

9 hours ago, Marley said:

It’s weird tho. I mean everyone does filters on snap for fun but like she doesn’t even look like herself.

That hearts one is good for that..it softens everything and makes everyone look “cuter” somehow.

1 hour ago, CaliforniaLove said:

Seriously, what's next? "Being the Two 'Fans' Who Watched Jenelle & Barb Fight Outside the Gas Station"? "Being Dr. Miami"? At least Brittany's "special" should be more entertaining than Javi's, but enough already MTV. I caaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan't. 

Hahaha. I agree.

55 minutes ago, GreatKazu said:

"Being PTV Posters"

Now THAT would be good.

• Love 4

I don’t like Briana and would never choose to hang with someone like her (I’m 22 and living in NE Florida) but I just can’t believe she would say and joke about something so ignorant. I don’t ever root for her but I hope she didn’t say anything like this.

• Love 4
45 minutes ago, littleB1rdy said:

I don’t like Briana and would never choose to hang with someone like her (I’m 22 and living in NE Florida) but I just can’t believe she would say and joke about something so ignorant. I don’t ever root for her but I hope she didn’t say anything like this.

She laughed and thought the video of people who had committed suicide was hilarious too. Called the deceased “pussies” as well. 

https://www.google.com/amp/www.intouchweekly.com/posts/briana-dejesus-suicide-video-150500.amp 

Seriously wondering about her apparent lack of empathy.

Edited by Rebecca
  • Love 10
23 minutes ago, Rebecca said:

She laughed and thought the video of people who had committed suicide was hilarious too. Called the deceased “pussies” as well. 

https://www.google.com/amp/www.intouchweekly.com/posts/briana-dejesus-suicide-video-150500.amp 

She is all about empathy when it comes to her and her kids.

I already hate her guts about her suicide comments. Bitch is dead to me. She can go six feet under with Jenelle and UBT. No wonder they all get along so well.

23 minutes ago, Rebecca said:

She is all about empathy when it comes to her and her kids.

I already hate her guts about her suicide comments. Bitch is dead to me. She can go six feet under with Jenelle and UBT. No wonder they all get along so well.

• Love 14

I believe she laughed about it. Bri is one of those chicks who tries too hard. All the time. Tries too hard to sound sexy. Tries too hard to sound cool. She probably thought laughing about a tragedy made her seem cold and badass. She and Kail really aren't that different. 

• Love 20

I really can't stand Bri. To me, she is the worst of the bunch because she represents everything bad about the dregs of society. She has all the bad qualities of the lowest common denominator, including laziness, indiscriminate breeding, immaturity, bad judgment, messiness, lack of being cultured, indecisiveness, user tendencies, looks down on people who are different, and thinks it's cool to pretend to be a thug. Yet, she has no redeeming qualities. To me, she is literally the worst. Jenelle obviously has a personality disorder, and Kail has a reason to be unpleasant. She also is responsible enough to look after her kids' material needs and graduate college. There are just no redeeming qualities about Briana. None. And she's not even that pretty!

• Love 20
1 hour ago, Christina87 said:

And she's not even that pretty

I don’t find anything about her pretty, with or without her nasty personality. She’s got a weird face. Brittany, however, I believe is beautiful. Brittany is the underrated beauty and Briana is the overrated nonbeauty. 

If she truly laughed about the school shooting she can rot in hell with satan spitting in her ass, fucking puta!

• Love 20
1 hour ago, Calm81 said:

I don’t find anything about her pretty, with or without her nasty personality. She’s got a weird face. Brittany, however, I believe is beautiful. Brittany is the underrated beauty and Briana is the overrated nonbeauty. 

If she truly laughed about the school shooting she can rot in hell with satan spitting in her ass, fucking puta!

I couldn't agree more!!! I forgot to add "hoebag" to my list of things I don't like about her, along with "ignoramous" and "self-centered." Everything's about me me me, and she doesn't even care enough about others to be sorry for school shooting victims. I wonder what she thought about 9/11! I could even see jenelle acknowledging a tragedy like that and seeming to grasp its seriousness before Briana ever would!

ETA: I also think Brittany is beautiful, with a beautiful spirit. It takes a big person to look after your sister's baby when you aborted yours. I see genuine love and affection between her and nova, but not with bri. 

Edited by Christina87
  • Love 14
56 minutes ago, Christina87 said:

I couldn't agree more!!! I forgot to add "hoebag" to my list of things I don't like about her, along with "ignoramous" and "self-centered." Everything's about me me me, and she doesn't even care enough about others to be sorry for school shooting victims. I wonder what she thought about 9/11! I could even see jenelle acknowledging a tragedy like that and seeming to grasp its seriousness before Briana ever would!

ETA: I also think Brittany is beautiful, with a beautiful spirit. It takes a big person to look after your sister's baby when you aborted yours. I see genuine love and affection between her and nova, but not with bri. 

Jenelle inserted herself into the 9/11 tragedy. She tweeted how she can understand how the families feel who lost loved ones because she had an uncle who worked in the twin towers prior to 9/11. He was no longer working there during the attacks. 

How old would Briana have been on 9/11? 

• Love 11
57 minutes ago, GreatKazu said:

Jenelle inserted herself into the 9/11 tragedy. She tweeted how she can understand how the families feel who lost loved ones because she had an uncle who worked in the twin towers prior to 9/11. He was no longer working there during the attacks. 

How old would Briana have been on 9/11? 

HAHAHAHAHA OMG I remember that now!!!! Same way she made the St. Thomas tragedy all about herself. Jenelle is nothing if not selfish. 

• Love 8
42 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

So, let me get this straight - she inflated her ass to epic proportions with the first surgery, and now she's DEflated it??? What was the point?

I think when she saw herself on camera, she didn't like what she saw. We didn't like what we saw. I was gagging seeing that ass project outwards the way it did. When she wore shorts, it was disgusting. 

• Love 10
On 2/15/2018 at 10:11 AM, littleB1rdy said:

Brittany must decide between following her dream of moving to Seattle versus sleeping on the couch of a two bedroom apartment she shares with her mother, spoiled younger sister, younger sister’s two illegitimate children, and the many men her younger sister brings in and out of everyone’s lives.

And a dog. And occasionaly a Javi.

On 2/15/2018 at 4:39 PM, Christina87 said:

I really can't stand Bri. To me, she is the worst of the bunch because she represents everything bad about the dregs of society. She has all the bad qualities of the lowest common denominator, including laziness, indiscriminate breeding, immaturity, bad judgment, messiness, lack of being cultured, indecisiveness, user tendencies, looks down on people who are different, and thinks it's cool to pretend to be a thug. Yet, she has no redeeming qualities. To me, she is literally the worst. Jenelle obviously has a personality disorder, and Kail has a reason to be unpleasant. She also is responsible enough to look after her kids' material needs and graduate college. There are just no redeeming qualities about Briana. None. And she's not even that pretty!

At this point, can they should just rename the TM franchise "Indiscriminate Breeding (Except for Chelsea & Cole)."

2 hours ago, ghoulina said:

So, let me get this straight - she inflated her ass to epic proportions with the first surgery, and now she's DEflated it??? What was the point?

Honestly, this is probably the smartest thing Briana has ever done. She looked so out of proportion. I'm shocked she was smart enough to realize it and downsize rather than nonsensically going bigger or something.

Edited by MyPeopleAreNordic
  • Love 12

I read that apparently Javi paid for that dog but now it’s just Brianna’s. So when they broke up he sent her texts about her paying him back and she tried to pass it off as him harassing her. She also just moved Devoin into that apartment now. And sometime between Javi and Devoin she was with another dude named Dre. Good thing Brittany is the one that takes care of the kids cause Bri would never have the time with all the dick hopping she does. 

• Love 10
28 minutes ago, littleB1rdy said:

I read that apparently Javi paid for that dog but now it’s just Brianna’s. So when they broke up he sent her texts about her paying him back and she tried to pass it off as him harassing her. She also just moved Devoin into that apartment now. And sometime between Javi and Devoin she was with another dude named Dre. Good thing Brittany is the one that takes care of the kids cause Bri would never have the time with all the dick hopping she does. 

So are she and Devoin back together? Ewww. 

And how is it possible that Devoin is living in that tiny apartment with the coven & Roxanne hasn't killed him yet? 

Edited by MyPeopleAreNordic
  • Love 9

Idk if they’re together, she said it’s so Nova can be with her father. Cause Bri can’t be bothered to drop Nova off or drive her somewhere to meet with Devoin, that would cut into her ho time. So it would make sense to just move him in. Hey another babysitter!

• Love 9
5 minutes ago, GreatKazu said:

Briana tweeted it was a lie about Devoin and her living together. 

Thanks, @GreatKazu. I don't care for Devoin but I was worried for his physical safety if he was living with the coven (and that Nova might witness her father being killed by a high-heeled shoe Roxanne had hurled through the air at him). 

• Love 11

You are welcome. I almost posted the information that Devoin and her were living together. I then decided to double check her Twitter and see if she had anything to confirm or deny the story. She did. Not sure how I found it with all that other junk she tweets. lol 

4 minutes ago, MyPeopleAreNordic said:

Thanks, @GreatKazu. I don't care for Devoin but I was worried for his physical safety if he was living with the coven (and that Nova might witness her father being killed by a high-heeled shoe Roxanne had hurled through the air at him). 

lol

• Love 7
22 hours ago, MyPeopleAreNordic said:

That would have been hilarious and we could have made it into a gif along with our "I CAAAAAAN"T" meme.

• Love 8
On 2/19/2018 at 3:33 PM, MyPeopleAreNordic said:

And a dog. And occasionaly a Javi.

At this point, can they should just rename the TM franchise "Indiscriminate Breeding (Except for Chelsea & Cole)."

Honestly, this is probably the smartest thing Briana has ever done. She looked so out of proportion. I'm shocked she was smart enough to realize it and downsize rather than nonsensically going bigger or something.

I would almost, ALMOST give Leah a pass along with Chelsea, because at least she abstained from breeding with TR Dues, and Germy so far this time. However, she has taken numerous puppies and kittens into her care that she is not prepared to handle, at all, so homegirls doesn't seem to have learned her lesson. Let's slow the roll on the living things, Leah!

• Love 6

My gawd, the usernames people come up with give me life (spit_in_da_butt ?). If it weren’t for the fact that I like my username I’d try to come up with something witty for TM forums; such as:

SweatpantsOnSunday81

FreeTheOars81

DearMaci81

IHave100DollarsLeft81

ILoveYouMore_ThanMackenzie81

Actually, I suck at witty, snarky usernames. Sticking with Calm81.

??

Edited by Calm81
  • Love 11