Type keyword(s) to search

Briana DeJesus: Farm league promoted to the Majors

• Start Topic

(edited)

Based on this deleted scene Briana seems to think she can bully Leah. Briana axed Leah if she can talk to her for a minute and Leah respectively says “I have gotta go, what’s up?” And Briana intimidatingly says “we all do!” leaving Leah having to explain herself when she didn’t have to saying how she was the first to go on.

How are you going to be rude while trying to apologize to someone? Lol. Unless I’m being Uber nitpicky because Briana is pissing me off but leave Leah alone. Leah is not the greatest person in the world but I don’t see her as the type to defend herself as she’s shy and insecure.

http://www.mtv.com/video-clips/g36ox1/teen-mom-2-deleted-scene-are-briana-and-leah-on-the-mend

Briana needs to go. She can go be ratchet with dumb fuck #1 and dumb fuck #2 - names credit to @Kazu

Edited by Calm81
I forgot to add the deleted scene
  • Love 8
8 minutes ago, Calm81 said:

Based on this deleted scene Briana seems to think she can bully Leah. Briana axed Leah if she can talk to her for a minute and Leah respectively says “I have gotta go, what’s up?” And Briana intimidatingly says “we all do!” leaving Leah having to explain herself when she didn’t have to saying how she was the first to go on.

How are you going to be rude while trying to apologize to someone? Lol. Unless I’m being Uber nitpicky because Briana is pissing me off but leave Leah alone. Leah is not the greatest person in the world but I don’t see her as the type to defend herself as she’s shy and insecure.

http://www.mtv.com/video-clips/g36ox1/teen-mom-2-deleted-scene-are-briana-and-leah-on-the-mend

Briana needs to go. She can go be ratchet with dumb fuck #1 and dumb fuck #2 - names credit to @Kazu

Word!

I also hate how that crew member is asking Briana, "What are you going to talk to Leah about?" As if he really is concerned and cares about the relationships of those girls. He is just hoping to film whatever will go down and talk Briana out of wanting to talk to Leah in private.

• Love 7
(edited)

Honestly, I think Dumb Fucks is too generic - I've heard it way too often about way too many people.  It's a perfectly appropriate epithet for them, I just don't think it works as semi-official new names for them.

Now here's something super specific about another dumb fuck, from the Y&P franchise (Stephan): "crooked jaw cheating ass panty collecting mama fighting pin code stealing no utility having ass" . . . that's how it's done! (from the comments on some photos Kayla posted of her and Stephan with the baby - perhaps not the right place for someone to be making the comment, as Kayla's mom suggested, but so deserved!) (spotted on reddit)

Edited by akr
wrong word
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, geauxaway said:

Long walk off a short pier?  Wishful thinking?

Whatever, you know they'd float anyway.

(I'm okay with fat-shaming when they paid to look that way. Yes I know the procedure was free, but I think they paid with whatever scraps of dignity they may have otherwise been able to salvage.)

• Love 10
1 hour ago, CaliforniaLove said:

Hmmm, maybe a good weekend to head out to Venice & "throw hands". 

Let's go. Where shall I pick you up? I will buy lunch!

9 hours ago, monagatuna said:

Whatever, you know they'd float anyway.

(I'm okay with fat-shaming when they paid to look that way. Yes I know the procedure was free, but I think they paid with whatever scraps of dignity they may have otherwise been able to salvage.)

It is not fat-shaming at all. It is giving it back. Those slime balls, including Kail, Catelynn and Amber, have body shamed plenty of people and criticized people for their looks, they have called out people as being alcoholics, drug addicts, etc. Overall, they deserve every bit of criticism and truths thrown their way.

• Love 11
20 minutes ago, Kazu said:

It is not fat-shaming at all. It is giving it back. Those slime balls, including Kail, Catelynn and Amber, have body shamed plenty of people and criticized people for their looks, they have called out people as being alcoholics, drug addicts, etc. Overall, they deserve every bit of criticism and truths thrown their way.

True dat!!

Brittany was quick to call bone a stubby hillbilly, so ...body shaming them is fair game. 

• Love 8
30 minutes ago, Calm81 said:

True dat!!

Brittany was quick to call bone a stubby hillbilly, so ...body shaming them is fair game. 

What was Brittany thinking? She should have said Bone looked like a used tampon(™ @FlowerofCarnage).

• Love 7
21 minutes ago, Kazu said:

What was Brittany thinking? She should have said Bone looked like a used tampon(™ @FlowerofCarnage).

Buh-bye mid-afternoon chicken burrito. It was nice while it lasted in my tummy. ??

Can always count on you awesome people to help me with my diet. ?

• Love 6

What the hell is wrong with Briana?  Why doesn’t she look at anyone when she’s talking to them? She always squirms and contorts herself and looks away when speaking to people.  The fuck?

Oh and Roxy? Conditioner’s a thing.  As a fellow Lupie I suggest you should give it a try, stat.

• Love 13
23 hours ago, Emmierose said:

What the hell is wrong with Briana?  Why doesn’t she look at anyone when she’s talking to them? She always squirms and contorts herself and looks away when speaking to people.  The fuck?

That's because the puta is used to backing that huge thing up next to every single guy she meets at the club. She then backs it up in the bedroom. She is not used to actually having to look at guys in their face.

• Love 14

Weekly update on Briana's thread title. Please let me know if I missed anything.

@Rebecca

Briana DeJesus: I caaaaan’t.

Briana DeJesus: WHY?

Briana DeJesus: Because we can’t have nice things

@Splain

Briana DeJesus: *(&^^%(&))&*$@!!

@Kazu

Booty Skimmer

• Love 5
On 5/25/2018 at 1:01 PM, Kazu said:

I call Brent's Deli for Lunch. Sur on the return!

• Love 3
2 hours ago, druzy said:

Weekly update on Briana's thread title. Please let me know if I missed anything.

@Rebecca

@Splain

@Kazu

Booty Skimmer

lol I forgot I had mentioned Booty Skimmer. It took me a second to remember what that was about.

I love "I Caaaaaaaaan't" with some of what Splain posted with the symbols.

• Love 3
(edited)

Briana: You be bougie & I’ll be ratchet 

Briana: U kno he’s the one when he spreads dem cheeks apart and spits inside ur ass

Edited by Calm81
  • Love 6
(edited)
On 5/21/2018 at 10:42 PM, MollyZee said:

Also, sorry if this has been covered before but what’s wrong with Bri’s ass?! It’s a perfect rectangle. Curious. 

My brain will not accept any mention of Briana’s ass in conjunction with the word perfect, in any capacity. And you need to apologize to the rectangles of the world, imo!? 

On 5/21/2018 at 11:47 PM, Kazu said:

@MollyZee Briana got her ass done by Dr. Miami. Kanal went to him first for her ass. He did it for free in exchange for airing it live on SnapChat.

And whatta billboard it is!

4 hours ago, Calm81 said:

Briana: U kno he’s the one when he spreads dem cheeks apart and spits inside ur ass

Someone had to say it.

Edited by Rebecca
  • Love 8

The thing about Briana (and most of the rest of these girls) is, she has the most mundane, "flirty" conversations with someone & immediately thinks it's love. "Hey. *downward slide glance, hair twist*. "Oh, heyyy girl". "You're nervous *downward side glance, hair twist*. "Dang girl. You know. Girl.". "Shoooot. *downward side glance, hair twist*. Like, how do these relationships develop at all, let alone result in children & on-stage brawls?

• Love 19
(edited)
3 hours ago, CaliforniaLove said:

The thing about Briana (and most of the rest of these girls) is, she has the most mundane, "flirty" conversations with someone & immediately thinks it's love. "Hey. *downward slide glance, hair twist*. "Oh, heyyy girl". "You're nervous *downward side glance, hair twist*. "Dang girl. You know. Girl.". "Shoooot. *downward side glance, hair twist*. Like, how do these relationships develop at all, let alone result in children & on-stage brawls?

They’re all as deep as a puddle...(of spit..you know where). ? 

Edited by Rebecca
  • Love 10

I have a really hard time with people who call suicide victims selfish. It's a great indicator that they've never had any hardship that felt insurmountable. Congratulations that your life is so easy, Briana. Not everyone has it so lucky.

(I'm being a bit tongue-in-cheek, here--I know an "easy life" is no indicator of someone's mental well being and I understand that you can have it all and still struggle, and also that you might be perfectly fine mentally while suffering through actual hardship--I'm just being ugly to Briana personally because she's being so ugly to people who attempt/commit suicide.)

• Love 21

If it doesn't make sense to you, Brianna, you should take this as a sign that you don't know what you're talking about and should shut the fuck up!

• Love 22
(edited)

My daughter's friend committed suicide. She left behind a little boy. When I informed an acquaintance, they said something similar about how can a parent kill themselves and leave behind children. It was extremely hard for me to not react in an angry fashion. I hear similar comments about victims of domestic violence such as, "Why do they keep having kids if they are in an abusive relationship?" Burns me up. I chalk it up to ignorance for the most part, but other times it comes off so fucking judgmental. I can understand the not understanding part, many people question something they don't really know much about. Long, long time ago I didn't get it either. But I educated myself and learned to read up on it and I asked professionals about suicide. With Google at one's disposal, there is no reason for a twatwaffle and puttana (thank you Druzy) to be so damn stupid and ignorant. STFU Briana you stinkin', greasy ho.

This isn't the first time Briana has posted some stupid shit. What was it? I forgot. Help @druzy.

Edited by Kazu
  • Love 15

Right, Brianna, because you're Parent of the Year. The same one who cusses like a sailor in front of her older daughter and referred to the other one as "this fucking baby" while pregnant is going all Sanctimommy on Twitter.

• Love 11
(edited)
12 minutes ago, Kazu said:

My daughter's friend committed suicide. She left behind a little boy. When I informed an acquaintance, they said something similar about how can a parent kill themselves and leave behind children. It was extremely hard for me to not react in an angry fashion. I hear similar comments about victims of domestic violence such as, "Why do they keep having kids if they are in an abusive relationship?" Burns me up. I chalk it up to ignorance for the most part, but other times it comes off so fucking judgmental. I can understand the not understanding part, many people question something they don't really know much about. Long, long time ago I didn't get it either. But I educated myself and learned to read up on it and I asked professionals about suicide. With Google at one's disposal, there is no reason for a twatwaffle and puttana (thank you Druzy) to be so damn stupid and ignorant. STFU Briana you stinkin', greasy ho.

This isn't the first time Briana has posted some stupid shit. What was it? I forgot. Help @druzy.

@Kazu Briana and Brittany made fun of someone who committed suicide in the forest.

Fans of Teen Mom 2 know just how outspoken Briana DeJesus can be, but now they're slamming the reality star for taking things too far — and even asking MTV to fire her. After YouTube sensation Logan Paul, 22, posted a video showing a man who had just committed suicide in a Japanese forest, Briana took to Twitter on Jan. 3 to comment on it.

"My sister just made me watch a video of a whole bunch of boys going into the Suicide forest to explore and Wow men are p--sies lmao," she wrote, followed by a bunch of crying emojis to make fun of anyone who was offended by the vile video.

"If your [sic] gonna go, go to pray. Pay respect, or for awareness," someone commented after Bri said she got a good Groupon deal to see the forest for herself. "This is far from a great tourist attraction. I like you but this isn’t right." Others agreed: "Seriously I think you should stop and consider how you would feel if this was one of your family members who had gone to this forest to end their life. It’s not a tourist attraction," one person wrote, while another said, "@MTV get her off the show NOW!!!! This is absolutely disgusting."

Although Bri has yet to address the issue head-on, she wrote on Twitter following the incident, "If u know me you know I love different kinds of food and haunted crazy shit... ? lol."

bb.png

In addition to her tweet about watching the video, Briana DeJesus revealed to her fans and followers on Twitter that she was planning to visit the suicide forest this coming May and joked that she had received a good deal on Groupon. She even poked fun at the items she would be bringing on her trip to Japan. Then, after fans continued to criticize her tweets, DeJesus said she had educated herself about the area and wanted to go there to see the "beautiful scenery" and the nearby "ice caves."

Edited by druzy
  • Love 9
(edited)
10 hours ago, guilfoyleatpp said:

I caaaaan’t with this bitch

6115002B-9948-4322-897A-042A926E8A4E.png

Ok now my nonviolent self wants to literally punch her in the face. What she doesn’t understand could fill the Atlantic fucking ocean so she needs to shut the fuck up already. Go get more ass surgeries and go fuck more dudes “in the club”. ?????????? Hopefully all the unprotected sex with strangers she talks about having won’t result in an entirely preventable disease that could “leave your kids behind” when you die from it, mother of the century. And you obviously DON’T “understand” depression one iota.

1 hour ago, druzy said:

We have screenshots Briana.

WOW.png

What a...word we are not supposed to say that rhymes with punt...She’s so stupid it’s unreal.

Edited by Rebecca
  • Love 11

I don’t understand how someone could whore around and procreate twice.  I don’t understand how someone lives in an apartment with her mom, sister and 2 kids. She needs to look in a mirror.  Fucking ignorant snatch.  Callate la boca.  Understand now???

• Love 19

Brianna just loves to put her stanky foot in her mouth, doesn't she?

You know what, I don't understand how a parent could commit suicide either....because I've never been that fucking depressed! (And I hope I never am.) But I realize I don't need to comment on things I don't understand. 

• Love 15

I know someone who committed suicide and another whose death was ruled accidental, but those close to him, knowing the situation/circumstances question that. It breaks my heart to think someone could be so in despair, that they think their families might be better off without them, or the impact would be less than the pain they are currently enduring while alive. All I know is it is not my place to judge them, and I hope I never find myself in that place.

• Love 13
1 hour ago, ghoulina said:

Brianna just loves to put her stanky foot in her mouth, doesn't she?

You know what, I don't understand how a parent could commit suicide either....because I've never been that fucking depressed! (And I hope I never am.) But I realize I don't need to comment on things I don't understand. 

Thank you. I've always thought this as well, I cannot understand it either, but my ignorance doesn't warrant an opinion. My thoughts always immediately go to heartbreak. For the person that chose to take their own life, and those they leave behind. 

• Love 15

God forbid Briana's children ever suffer from depression.

My heart goes out to the Spade and Bourdain families, particularly the children. 

18 hours ago, geauxaway said:

I don’t understand how someone could whore around and procreate twice.  I don’t understand how someone lives in an apartment with her mom, sister and 2 kids. She needs to look in a mirror.  Fucking ignorant snatch.  Callate la boca.  Understand now???

I love you.

• Love 9

I had a cousin who hung himself. It was 2003. He was 21. I used to think it was so selfish, until it hit my family. I had just seen him in the store, big smile, big hug.   He had a hard childhood. We didn’t know the pain he hid inside.  How it hurt everyday and he struggled to hide it. No one knew.  I’m the type that doesn’t want to burden people with my problems. I think to myself that they have their own.   Maybe he thought the same way. I wish I could have told him he was loved.  Then I began to understand.   I can absolutely see how it seems selfish.  Until I experienced it and then read up on it, I’ve changed my mind. 

Briana and her family are gross.  I really hope she actually quit. 

• Love 8

She deleted the tweet. She does that a lot. 

I have so many things to say about her and none of them are nice and most of them are pretty x-rated, but I will refrain for now because why should I put more effort into insulting her than she puts into ANYTHING?

• Love 8
On 6/8/2018 at 1:37 PM, BitterApple said:

Right, Brianna, because you're Parent of the Year. The same one who cusses like a sailor in front of her older daughter and referred to the other one as "this fucking baby" while pregnant is going all Sanctimommy on Twitter.

....and wanted to give her's up for Adoption. Did she say anything to her sister like that when she aborted hers. Yet she's so passionate about children.

• Love 3
On 6/11/2018 at 6:03 PM, hottesthw said:

"I'l smack the shit out of you" (while running after someone in a hallway)

I'l take "Things I've never said while holding my infant child in my arms" for $300 Alex.

Has anyone said it even without holding an infant? Haha. I’d be a strange being in Briana’s orbit because I’ve never threatened to smack anyone ever (except Briana and Jenelle and maybe Amber.. ? but those are never real threats because we all know I’ll never actually even have the option), never thrown a lamp?, vase or shoe, I’ve never gotten on a restaurant booth and called anyone a bitch, never got horrifying ass surgery, never got knocked up by 2 losers....the list could go on and on. 

• Love 11
1 minute ago, Rebecca said:

Has anyone said it even without holding an infant? Haha. I’d be a strange being in Briana’s orbit because I’ve never threatened to smack anyone ever (except Briana and Jenelle and maybe Amber.. ? but those are never real threats because we all know I’ll never actually even have the option), never thrown a lamp?, vase or shoe, I’ve never gotten on a restaurant booth and called anyone a bitch, never got horrifying ass surgery, never got knocked up by 2 losers....the list could go on and on. 

@Rebecca I love your entire post but the horrifying ass surgery comment has me rolling? 

• Love 6
(edited)
On 6/4/2018 at 11:48 AM, druzy said:

@Rebecca

@Splain

@Kazu

Booty Skimmer

I don’t have anything to officially submit, but can anyone come up with something that uses both the words “axe” and “bofe” as they pepper her vocabulary quite frequently? 

“I had to axe bofe of my baby daddies if they were going to send money or if I needed to put them on child support.” (That will never not make me giggle.)

As she is unable to maintain eye contact with anyone, she probably doesn’t spend a lot of time 1:1 with time share patrons.

Can you even imagine her on the phone at a call center?!

“Lemme axe you a question so I can confirm your vacation plans. You want bofe of your two weeks at the timeshare property to be scheduled back to back, right?” 

Edited by Bridget
  • Love 20