Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E17: Privacy Please

Tara Ariano
  • Start Topic

I am figuring the resort Leah is talking about is somewhere on the Yucatan peninsula, so I looked at flight times to Cancun.    Shortest flight is 5.5 hours. She can probably get to Hawaii in 13 hours, counting layovers. Lots of people stop in SFO for a couple days and spend time, there's lots to do. It breaks up the long flight. I do see the attraction of an all inclusive resort though, it's secluded and there are usually kids programs. I always hated flying with my kids when they were little. Even if they were angles, other passengers sure do give you the stank eye. 

• Love 2

Wow  Kail is a total bitch.  I can see her saying javi can't see Issac because he's not his son and telling javi Jo can let him see him on his time.  Just her whole attitude about THEIR house.  Until that divorce is final javi has as much right to that house as fat cow Kail. She was definitely screwing someone else at the time and hated javi invading her life.  Tough shit u have a child with him.  What is up with the Toyota Tacoma trucks?  Javi and Cory both have one.  

I think Jeremy was mad at Leah trying to paint him as a bad parent. First saying he's abandoning his daughter for work and now pretending he doesn't tell her where he takes Addie. He said he texted her about Ohio before he left.  It's not his fault she didn't check her phone.  Leah made it sound like Jeremy stood her up and didn't tell her he was in Ohio until she went to pick Addie up.  So I'm thinking that coupled with Leah being coked out of her mind and letting Addie roam the streets and get picked up by a cop,  I would not want her taking my child out of the country.  I do believe both fathers have to sign off on the passport so I think Jeremy wanted Corey's opinion on her taking the kids out of the country before he allowed it. 

Leah went after Corey as the bad dad and uncooperative parent and acted like Jeremy was great until Jeremy got engaged and has a better life than Leah.  Now she's our to bust his balls and praises Cory.  Cory can't stand to be around Leah and can't wait to make an escape.  Jo is one of the most mature out of all of them saying he was going to call javi to discuss Issac.  

Not even going to comment on the train wreck that is Janelle.  Chelsea and Aubrey are adorable

• Love 11
2 hours ago, Birdee said:

I think the reunion was like a week-ish later. I don't think she's said how far along she was when she lost the baby. Conceivably, she could be telling the truth. I guess. I just can't buy it though. I think she was pregnant (with the same pregnancy) at the reunion, Farrah's party, in the car with the belly rubbing and sitting on the couch.

The reunion was the same week as Leah's Birthday.  Just posted this so we have a reference date. 

• Love 1
16 hours ago, heatherchandler said:

Right?  If I do some rough calculations, little Endtable was conceived early April.  Does she know that we all know math?

I don't know that this is accurate. If you conceived in early April, the date of your last period would be sometime late March. That's how most due dates are determined - counting out from the first day of your last period. If you the first day of your last period was late March, her due date would have been very early January. I guess she could have been 2 weeks late in having Endtable, but I don't know. 

If we go based on Endtable being born on the 24th (since we have no idea what the actual due date was), the first day of her last period would have had to have been April 19th, meaning she would have conceived somewhere around May 3rd (depends on her cycle and when she actually ovulates) and wouldn't have likely KNOWN she was pregnant until around mid-May. The July 6th police report lists her as 10 weeks pregnant, which would actually fit perfectly with the timeline I just laid out. 

But she was clearly lying in that scene. She wasn't shocked because of the land. 

I STILL posit she was pregnant twice. She could have had an abortion, or miscarried, or even had a very early chemical pregnancy. Orrrr....it's possible she and David were having a rough patch and she tried to say she was pregnant to make it better/keep him. She strikes me as that type of crazy girl. Or maybe she just thought she was because her cycles were erractic and really jumped the gun, only to get her period out in LA. And then they thought, "Let's go for it anyway!" But why would an endocrinologist TELL her she's pregnant? Unless that's an outright lie. Who freaking knows with this girl!!! 

But given Endtable's birthday, I think it's very likely she conceived in early May. 

• Love 2

I know it's been said before, but Kail is truly a despicable human being. Javi is home for one hot minute and she is so nasty. She packed his stuff and put it into the garage? I hope military families get all up in her grill about this. It's so difficult under the best of circumstances to be separated by a deployment, and a lot of spouses who are deployed say their marriage breaking up is a big fear. But Kail takes it to another level by actually packing his stuff and putting it in her garage. He was totally playing with her when he started asking her what she has been up to and who she was meeting. Guilt was written all over her face. So Javi has no ownership in the house? Knowing Kail, she planned it that way, even if Javi contributed money, and he was too dumb to object.

That said, Javi deserves what he gets. He was supporting Kail trying to cut Jo out, and he is going to quickly find that he s now in Jo's situation when daddy #3 comes along. And I am sure she will call baby daddy #3 to have the kids call him dad.  The losers in this whole thing are the kids

• Love 9
14 minutes ago, poeticlicensed said:

I know it's been said before, but Kail is truly a despicable human being. Javi is home for one hot minute and she is so nasty. She packed his stuff and put it into the garage? I hope military families get all up in her grill about this. It's so difficult under the best of circumstances to be separated by a deployment, and a lot of spouses who are deployed say their marriage breaking up is a big fear. But Kail takes it to another level by actually packing his stuff and putting it in her garage.

I cannot imagine the stress and fear of being deployed, away from your friends and family.  Nervous throughout the deployment about your kids and your f-ing bitch wife who may or may not divorce you.  Only to return home to no wife, no house, all of your stuff in the garage, living in a hotel with a f-ing pile of mail tossed at you and your keys taken away.  It is a good thing he seems to have a loving family and great friends.  I know that the suicide rate for the armed forces is very high.  It is a lot for someone to deal with.  I know Javi is not an innocent, and he has of course added to the trouble in the marriage.  But no one deserves this treatment.  NO one!

I wonder if Kail knows what is being said about her, here and elsewhere.  I really hope she reads some of these comments and realizes what she has done/is doing.  

2 hours ago, poeticlicensed said:

I always hated flying with my kids when they were little. Even if they were angles, other passengers sure do give you the stank eye. 

It is the worst!  I flew to Hawaii (it didn't take 22 hours...) with a 2 month old.  I sat down in my seat and the woman in front of me and to the right FULLY turned around in her seat and STARED AT ME with the stare of death for almost an HOUR!  I tried my best to ignore it, but I was so self-conscious.  I don't know what she thought she would accomplish.. did she want me to be afraid?  Or just want to make me nervous?  This was a woman in her 50s.  She had to know that if the baby started to cry, there wasn't much I could do, except feed him and walk him around.  It was the weirdest thing.  Luckily, aside form an initial crying fit when we boarded, he didn't make a peep after that!

• Love 2

Javi is kissing her butt all over twitter. She has responded to a few people that no one cheated.  Really? Then what exactly was Javi's book going to be about? She must really have something on him he didn't want repeated because he dropped all talk of a book and the hints about her cheating are long gone. 

Edited by Mkay
  • Love 1
5 hours ago, lezlers said:

You're right that getting worried about Leah taking his daughter to another country doesn't make him a racist.  That scene in the trailer with his hillbilly father sure as hell did, tho.

If I were him I'd be more concerned about who's going to look after the girlses while she goes drug hunting, and while she's nodding off poolside.  She probably thinks that's what the lifeguards are there for.  And then there's always the possibility of Leah ending up in a Mexican jail...

• Love 6

Javi is kissing her butt all over twitter. She has responded to a few people that no one cheated.  Really? Then what exactly was Javi's book going to be about? She must really have something on him he didn't want repeated because he dropped all talk of a book and the hints about her cheating are long gone. 

Or, he has something on her, but they have decided to put things aside and not go to that level. Things can be pretty heated in the early stages of a break-up for some couples, depending on the circumstances and depending on the people themselves. 

I think these two in real-time are now putting the hurt and anger aside and trying to move forward with keeping things civil. Javi tweeting he wants people to back off of Kail could be taken a hundred ways. I want to believe Jo may have talked to Javi and Kail at separate times and let them know that it isn't about them, it is about the kids. Being civil to one another is the way to handle things with children involved. Jo has for the most part, been about trying to keep things civil, private, and on the down low even when things were at their worst with him against the Crudes (Javi and Kail).

I give props to Javi for publicly posting his feelings. I also want to give him props for serving our country. As a child of a veteran, I always want to salute those who make the sacrifice. He is not a bad person. He is a person who has made severe questionable choices while in the public eye. He has also been an asshole. He is getting that karma now from Kail. What did you expect Javi?

Leah never went to Mexico. She was at Great Wolf Lodge here in California. I guess Jeremy put his foot down. This is the trip where Ali's wheelchair ended up getting damaged. Leah went all by herself and the girlses. Oh, and MTV was there as you will see in the photos:

http://radaronline.com/photos/all-for-show-the-truth-about-monster-mom-leahs-picture-perfect-family-vacation/

4 hours ago, heatherchandler said:

I cannot imagine the stress and fear of being deployed, away from your friends and family.  Nervous throughout the deployment about your kids and your f-ing bitch wife who may or may not divorce you.  Only to return home to no wife, no house, all of your stuff in the garage, living in a hotel with a f-ing pile of mail tossed at you and your keys taken away.  It is a good thing he seems to have a loving family and great friends.  I know that the suicide rate for the armed forces is very high.  It is a lot for someone to deal with.  I know Javi is not an innocent, and he has of course added to the trouble in the marriage.  But no one deserves this treatment.  NO one!

Unfortunately, that happens fairly frequently. The dependapotomus marries a service man for his benefits, will take a lover and file divorce papers on her deployed hubby on the somewhat regular.

They warn the dudes about this when they're deployed. It sucks, but a lot of the men are younger, inexperienced, and wanting the whole family package.  The women are also younger, maybe disconnected from their families and friends and both parties are prone to making poor choices.

Kail is such a basic dependa that she does it all by the book. 

• Love 12
11 hours ago, gotta watch said:

I follow the show and these threads religiously, but have somehow missed why Jenelle's new baby is referred to as "Endtable." Help anyone?

I don't know, either, but I'm quoting you to bump it to the next page.  Maybe it's making fun of the name "Ensley"?

• Love 4
9 hours ago, guilfoyleatpp said:

Unfortunately, that happens fairly frequently. The dependapotomus marries a service man for his benefits, will take a lover and file divorce papers on her deployed hubby on the somewhat regular.

They warn the dudes about this when they're deployed. It sucks, but a lot of the men are younger, inexperienced, and wanting the whole family package.  The women are also younger, maybe disconnected from their families and friends and both parties are prone to making poor choices.

She is pure Dependa. 

e962d88ff06149cf29bc5f838ee447c3.jpg

http://m.imgur.com/gallery/jZm4nEF

As an active duty servicewoman I was so annoyed by Dependas, especially the ones that wore their husband's rank.  Can you imagine how Kail would behave is Javi was an officer?!!!

• Love 12
12 hours ago, guilfoyleatpp said:

My boyfriend (now deceased, unfortunately) spent years in the Army and would discuss this with me. I never understood why such young men would want to start families knowing they would be deployed and away from them. Why not wait until you're older and more secure and established to do so, instead of leaving them at home alone and giving them your paychecks? That way they would also be free to fool around to their heart's content while deployed. In my boyfriend's case, he did exactly that, not wanting to leave a family behind in case something happened to him.

5 hours ago, CofCinci said:

She is pure Dependa. 

e962d88ff06149cf29bc5f838ee447c3.jpg

http://m.imgur.com/gallery/jZm4nEF

As an active duty servicewoman I was so annoyed by Dependas, especially the ones that wore their husband's rank.  Can you imagine how Kail would behave is Javi was an officer?!!!

Kail so reminds me of that blonde chick in the movie An Officer and a Gentleman. The girl was on the prowl for an air force guy to marry her.

• Love 3
19 hours ago, SweetieDarling said:

If I were him I'd be more concerned about who's going to look after the girlses while she goes drug hunting, and while she's nodding off poolside.  She probably thinks that's what the lifeguards are there for.  And then there's always the possibility of Leah ending up in a Mexican jail...

Leah doesn't have to go to Mexico to find drugs (most of the people in this country do just fine finding drugs) . Leah has Addie most of the time without Jeremy around for weeks on end.  I don't think he's that worried about the child's safety, jmo. 

• Love 3

Ok, I'm at work and I'm bored, I just googled "teen mom" and these are the top headlines--

janelle welcomes "precious" baby Ensley

jeremy claims "I am not a racist !" Blasts MTV producers for editing 

Chelsea gives birth to boy

And the winning headline :

kailyn Lowry dating MTV producer JC Cueva!!!!

WTF !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! No!!!!!!!!!!!

• Love 3
6 hours ago, CofCinci said:

My son-in-law is an Army officer who was deployed last year. In his unit, he had to send two soldiers back home early for this  exact  reason. 

18 minutes ago, imjagain said:

Leah doesn't have to go to Mexico to find drugs (most of the people in this country do just fine finding drugs) . Leah has Addie most of the time without Jeremy around for weeks on end.  I don't think he's that worried about the child's safety, jmo. 

No, but she could use a prescription to get herself some "meds" from Mexico. Besides, she didn't end up going. She visited California instead.

Bolding mine - you mean everyone else has Addie. Leah dumps her kids on anyone she can. And remember, Jeremy works for weeks out of town. A parent that works full-time shouldn't be blamed for not being able to have the luxury of staying home like Leah, who can't even bother to do that right. Someone has to work and pay that child support. Just in case it has been missed, Addie visits Jeremy while he is out of town. It was mentioned on the show that Jeremy's mom takes Addie to visit him. I will shit on Jeremy for all kinds of shit as there is so much to throw at him. Jeremy working his ass off at a full-time job is not one of those things.

• Love 13
12 minutes ago, GreatKazu said:

No, but she could use a prescription to get herself some "meds" from Mexico. Besides, she didn't end up going. She visited California instead.

Bolding mine - you mean everyone else has Addie. Leah dumps her kids on anyone she can. And remember, Jeremy works for weeks out of town. A parent that works full-time shouldn't be blamed for not being able to have the luxury of staying home like Leah, who can't even bother to do that right. Someone has to work and pay that child support. Just in case it has been missed, Addie visits Jeremy while he is out of town. It was mentioned on the show that Jeremy's mom takes Addie to visit him. I will shit on Jeremy for all kinds of shit as there is so much to throw at him. Jeremy working his ass off at a full-time job is not one of those things.

I wasn't  blaming or shiting on  Jeremy for anything,  especially working.  My point was he knows Leah is a shitty mother.  Hell we all know it.  She's a shitty mother in West Virginia.  I found Jeremy and his father's rant against Mexico to be about other things.  Not just about  Leah being a shit mom on vacation in Mexico .  I was just  giving  my opinion. 

Edited by imjagain
  • Love 4
20 minutes ago, Inga said:

Ok, I'm at work and I'm bored, I just googled "teen mom" and these are the top headlines--

janelle welcomes "precious" baby Ensley

jeremy claims "I am not a racist !" Blasts MTV producers for editing 

Chelsea gives birth to boy

And the winning headline :

kailyn Lowry dating MTV producer JC Cueva!!!!

WTF !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! No!!!!!!!!!!!

It's funny you said that because it came up on twitter a few days ago. I could only find his but someone (maybe him or Kail) said he had a wife and kids. Wish I could find it now. 

IMG_9641.PNG

• Love 1
17 minutes ago, imjagain said:

I wasn't  blaming or shiting on  Jeremy for anything,  especially working.  My point was he knows Leah is a shitty mother.  Hell we all know it.  She's a shitty mother in West Virginia.  

Yes, he knows what we all know. Not sure what he can do about it since there is no significant proof of neglect on Leah's part. My comment was in response to your comment that Jeremy is not around for weeks on end. That doesn't mean he doesn't worry or care.  I do feel he has concerns about his child's safety. Jeremy can be an ass in many ways AND be extremely worried about Addie being in Leah's care at any time, especially since that time she walked out of Leah's house.

10 minutes ago, MissMel said:

Apparently Leah dumps everything on everyone else.  This deleted scene shows her taking a break to "meditate" while Victoria takes the kids to grandma's and her husband packs up for Leah.  (and does she seem extra flirty?) 

http://www.mtv.com/video-clips/n10v81/teen-mom-2-deleted-scene-leah-checks-out

God, I can't stand this bitch.

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 6
5 minutes ago, Mkay said:

(maybe him or Kail) said he had a wife and kids.

Was that supposed to be proof they aren't fooling around? Lol  Wife, kids, being her producer, none of these sound like things that would stop her.  Plus her attitude and treatment of Javi sure looks like she's hiding something.  Has she ever just said 'no' to answer this rumor?

• Love 10
14 minutes ago, MissMel said:

Apparently Leah dumps everything on everyone else.  This deleted scene shows her taking a break to "meditate" while Victoria takes the kids to grandma's and her husband packs up for Leah.  (and does she seem extra flirty?) 

http://www.mtv.com/video-clips/n10v81/teen-mom-2-deleted-scene-leah-checks-out

She looked high, high! 

During this time isn't Victoria pregnant? Or did she already give birth? 

• Love 3
6 minutes ago, MissMel said:

Was that supposed to be proof they aren't fooling around? Lol  Wife, kids, being her producer, none of these sound like things that would stop her.  Plus her attitude and treatment of Javi sure looks like she's hiding something.  Has she ever just said 'no' to answer this rumor?

She wrote "OMG No."

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, MissMel said:

lol I thought that as I typed it. It wouldn't stop Kail. Hahaha

• Love 3
Just now, poeticlicensed said:

Who is Chris??

Chris is the guy Kail dated for a hot minute when Javi went on his very public date with Cassie. I say a hot minute because as soon as she made it somewhat official something happened that made Chris say "my mommy said I knew she was like that, haven't you seen the show?" Something to that effect (I think I posted it on the Kail thread). The rumor was that she hit him. Who knows. He locked up his twitter account after and that was it. 

*Please remove the image if I'm not supposed to post it.  

IMG_9461.PNG

• Love 1
18 minutes ago, DangerousMinds said:

She wrote "OMG No."

Right.  It's the OMG part I question.  My kids are 22 and 15 and "OMG No!" is a surefire clue they are lying or being facetious.  Like Jenelle denying being pregnant and what they were talking about in the car.  That's why I wondered if she had ever just said no.

Edited by MissMel
  • Love 2

Also, somewhat late to the party, but I forgot to post this earlier. 

Leah - the sheer amount of irony in her segments make my head spin.  Let's have a look at some of the highlights 

"Jeremy does things irrationally without thought!" - I don't even know where to start with this one.  This from the girl who invested hundreds in Mary Kay, bought the worlds most expensive dryers and dickhopped from man to man says that Jeremy is irrational?  Jesus God (Leah). 

"Maybe Jeremy will learn how to communicate from my example" - yeah if by this you mean "I'M NOT ANSWERING THE PHONE UNTIL JEREMY LEARNS TO COMMUNICATE" then sure.  I guess Leah will be completely fine when Jeremy refuses to answer her calls/texts/smoke signals because she doesn't "communicate" well.  

Also I hope that Leah is able to get a refund on those grammar lessons. 

Jenelle - Kaiser cries for 0.25 of a second and she gives in even though it is supposed to be "nap time".  Parenting 101 right here.  When they are talking about how much "time" and "effort" it would be for two unemployed kinda-parents to find new land if the deal didn't work, I flat out laughed.  Yeah, it must be hard to take time out of your schedule to be adults. I'm picturing that Jenelle's Land-Of-No-Hope goes like this

8am - feed Kaiser, 8-9am bitch about Nathan, 9-10am go to the gym, 10-11am bitch about Barb, 11-12pm Instagram selfie time, 12-1pm remember that Kaiser exists and chuck him a few hot dogs, 1-2pm nap time cause it's hard being Jenelle/David, 2-3pm argue with the haterz online, 3-4pm plan outfits for upcoming court dates, 4-5pm plan the next vacation, 5-6pm Twitter rants. 

Also, "So much possibilities we can do with the land" gives so many possibilities for snark. 

Chelsea - it's good to see that she is giving Aubree more responsibilities with the chore chart. As someone else said, she seems to be taking ideas from Aubree's old daycare and actual parenting guides rather than Pinterest (I'm looking at you Kail and Leah).  Plus the way that she is preparing Aubree by talking about how she will be the special big sister is really sweet.  Again, it seems like she has done her research which is admirable.

Kail- where to start.  I don't like Javi but it is beyond harsh to have him come back from 6 months of serving his country and find his stuff packed up in the garage, not being able to crash in his own house for a night, use the bin in his house and being basically humiliated (checking the keys, etc.). Kail wants to "close the chapter" but it doesn't work like that, not when there are kids and houses and insurance and finances involved. If Kail had her way she would be only communicating with Javi via lawyer and silently handing Lincoln once a week. She's a straight up bitch. 

• Love 17

If I were Javi, I would have refused to leave that house. Attorneys often advise each party to remain in the house during a divorce until everything is settled. If he is on the deed or assisted in the paying for and maintenance of the house, he has rights. Kail is bullying him out of there because she knows that once he leaves, so do his rights.  

• Love 10
32 minutes ago, Oregonrain said:

If I were Javi, I would have refused to leave that house. Attorneys often advise each party to remain in the house during a divorce until everything is settled. If he is on the deed or assisted in the paying for and maintenance of the house, he has rights. Kail is bullying him out of there because she knows that once he leaves, so do his rights.  

I would be of that mindset as well, except this is Kail we are talking about. Others have pointed out that Javi might've been worried that Kail would run to the courts crying harassment or assault if he forced her hand and stayed in the house. She made false claims about Jo to the courts to limit his contact to Isaac so there is a basis for that fear on Javi's part. I wouldn't put it past Kail to harass and bully Javi into a fight if he stayed in their home, even lay hands on him, and then run to the police. As much as it sucks, I think Javi probably made the best choice to move out.

Question for those who know legal/divorce matters: Considering Javi moved out first but was still on the deed/mortgage, would he get any compensation in the divorce for the house? How is that settled?

What I want to know is, who got custody of that hideous photograph of pregnant Kail in her lingerie and shirtless Javi?

Considering the pettiness of both parties, they probably cut it in half and took their part. Unless Kail kept Javi's side and drew dicks and horns on it.

Edited by HeySandyStrange
  • Love 6
4 hours ago, MissMel said:

I can believe if. He's exactly perfect for her next victim!!! Kail is a user, and who better to use than someone connected to MTV when she wants a hosting job after graduation?

• Love 7
53 minutes ago, GreatKazu said:

What I want to know is, who got custody of that hideous photograph of pregnant Kail in her lingerie and shirtless Javi?

You mean it's not being donated to the Louvre? Fine art like that shouldn't end up in a storage unit...

Edited by BitterApple
  • Love 11

I don't think Kail is dating her producer because I have friends who work in reality tv shows as crew and most of them laugh at and look down on the talent. Like he's probably too busy bitching about/ manipulating her to feel any attraction. Plus, Kail is just not that attractive. 

• Love 9
44 minutes ago, HeySandyStrange said:

Considering the pettiness of both parties, they probably cut it in half and took their part. Unless Kail kept Javi's side and drew dicks and horns on it.

This was my first reaction, as well.  Well, not the dicks and horns part but that fits perfectly.  I figured that's why she made him throw his mail trash outside, because that's where his half was and he'd see it.  Now I imagine it with drawings on it, too.  Ha!

• Love 2
34 minutes ago, evilmindatwork said:

I don't think Kail is dating her producer because I have friends who work in reality tv shows as crew and most of them laugh at and look down on the talent. Like he's probably too busy bitching about/ manipulating her to feel any attraction. Plus, Kail is just not that attractive. 

Calling them "talent" just made me throw up in my mouth a little.

• Love 9
5 hours ago, HeySandyStrange said:

I would be of that mindset as well, except this is Kail we are talking about. Others have pointed out that Javi might've been worried that Kail would run to the courts crying harassment or assault if he forced her hand and stayed in the house. She made false claims about Jo to the courts to limit his contact to Isaac so there is a basis for that fear on Javi's part. I wouldn't put it past Kail to harass and bully Javi into a fight if he stayed in their home, even lay hands on him, and then run to the police. As much as it sucks, I think Javi probably made the best choice to move out.

Question for those who know legal/divorce matters: Considering Javi moved out first but was still on the deed/mortgage, would he get any compensation in the divorce for the house? How is that settled?

I believe Delaware is a community property state. They own two homes (I think someone sleuthed out that the first home hasn't been sold). Legally, Javi is entitled to 50% of everything they own. Their lawyers will hash it out but, a common way to settle is the spouse who stays in the family home will buy out the equity of the other spouse. When there are school age children involved, a lot of times the spouse living in the home is responsible for all the payments, taxes, etc and when the youngest child is out of school, the house is sold and any profit is divided. If the house is sold sooner, same thing. If the first home they bought is a rental, Javi is entitled to 50% of any profit being generated from the monthly rent payments. Kail kicked him out and tried to erase him but she can't erase the legally binding contract she entered into when she got married. I hope Javi hires a bulldog attorney that makes that bitch fork over every penny he's entitled to.

• Love 11

Thanks lovesnark.  Javi may be a dick sometimes but I am glad he can and hopefully will get what he is entitled to. If he hasn't already; he mentioned in an article the other day that he hasn't asked Kail for spousal support. I took that to mean she has to fork over his 50% on everything of significant value to them. Hopefully that will deter her from entering into another doomed marriage.

• Love 1