Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E17: Privacy Please

Tara Ariano
  • Start Topic

Riviera Maya is like 10x nicer and safer than their area. And to insinuate that Mexicans are going to kidnap their kids...Just gross. How is the risk of kidnapping any higher than on any other trip? Oh right BROWN PEOPLE.

Edited by Lm2162
  • Love 20
5 minutes ago, Lm2162 said:

I just mean that I don't happen to think that was the main reason for this particular freakout. Racism was at least partially involved IMO. 

It likely was. I know Jeremy has that running through his blood. It doesn't negate the fact Leah is a questionable mother and has a history herself. Her current behavior leaves much doubt as to her stability. The question I would have asked her is, who else was going with her?

• Love 13
2 minutes ago, GreatKazu said:

It likely was. I know Jeremy has that running through his blood. It doesn't negate the fact Leah is a questionable mother and has a history herself. Her current behavior leaves much doubt as to her stability. The question I would have asked her is, who else was going with her?

The nice thing about all this is ALL of it can be true: he's a turdly racist AND she's a questionable mother is the likeliest explanation. Not OR. And! :) 

• Love 23
4 minutes ago, GreatKazu said:

I know WE know that, and I agree. But would Jeremy ever have freaked out this much about a trip within the U.S., or to another country mostly populated by white people? I doubt it. Btw do we know if WVSU is Leah's school? Charleston, WV, where the school is, has one of the highest violent crime rates nationwide. Idk if that's where she goes though. 

Of course, if I were Leah's partner I might be arrested for kidnapping myself, cause I'd find it really hard not to take them over state lines and not look back.  

Edited by Lm2162
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, Uncle JUICE said:

The nice thing about all this is ALL of it can be true: he's a turdly racist AND she's a questionable mother is the likeliest explanation. Not OR. And! :) 

Yeah, it's certainly not an either/or question. 

Did Leah's mom and dad suck as parents or is it her fault she sucks so hard? And! 

Is Jeremy a racist hick or is Leah an irresponsible shitshow? And! 

Is Miranda the most fully responsible and mature person in this bunch, or is the dead cat the luckiest member of the family? And! 

• Love 8
37 minutes ago, swishandflick said:

I wonder why she didn't also consider the Caribbean or something, but then again their worlds are so small it probably didn't occur to her.

She probably has no idea where the Caribbean is. Germy seemed to think that Bora Bora was in Egypt. 

• Love 18
2 hours ago, Inga said:

I agree! How does she look so toned and in shape after 3 kids and twins no less??? Her arms and legs look good like she works out everyday- ugh not fair 

Leah is one of those rare lucky bitches who can snarf Doritos and Twinkies all day, pop out babies in quick succession and end up looking like she hasn't gained an ounce. Grrrrr...

But seriously, what was up with that conversation between her and Cory? They were both so frantic with the way they kept talking over one another. Leah's corner of West Virginia looks like a scary place I never want to visit. And yeah, Germy and his father are total racist rednecks, but I wouldn't want Leah taking my kid to Mexico either. Not because it's Mexico, but because it's foreign travel and Leah can't even drive the girls to school without it being a total clusterfuck.

Adam is so jealous of Chelsea it's giving me life. This douche is being spoonfed opportunities to prove her wrong and he still can't be bothered to fake it for the cameras. When he complained about Chelsea trying to ex him out, I was thinking, wasn't there a father/daughter dance he blew off not too long ago? 

Barb disapproving of Jenelle's pregnancy gave me so much vindication. I've been cussed out so many times by Jenelle's groupies I've lost count. Apparently having four baby daddies by age 23 isn't as uncommon as I would've thought...

• Love 24

Leah probably would have been better off looking into some place like Atlantis in the Bahamas.  Family friendly and probably has great wheelchair access for Ali. 

In a perfect world, The Simms and Leah could plan one big trip to someplace nice for all the kids to enjoy plus there would be extra support for Ali and sad to say, Leah as well.

• Love 5
3 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

Leah is one of those rare lucky bitches who can snarf Doritos and Twinkies all day, pop out babies in quick succession and end up looking like she hasn't gained an ounce. Grrrrr...

Be fair: she's also under 25 and has no full time job. Once this gravy train ends, I promise you she'll be looking more like mama dawn with a quickness. 

• Love 17
22 minutes ago, Uncle JUICE said:

Well, I thought my point was obvious. Obviously, it wasn't. :-)  We know what Jeremy is. I am just pointing out Leah is in no position to be taking kids anywhere. Jeremy may not trust her ON TOP OF his racist views of Mexico.

Hey Jeremy, Hawaii is not populated by your kind. People are various shades of brown there, too. Oh, and they have shady people there as well.

Wherever Leah goes, that wheelchair will break again.

Yeah, it's certainly not an either/or question. 

I wasn't posting my comment as such.

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 1

I take it back: her checking that Javi was really giving her the RIGHT keys back was the pettiest move in history. Change the fucking locks then, you twat.

4 minutes ago, GreatKazu said:

I wasn't posting my comment as such.

Sorry, I was being facetious, I knew that and didn't make it clear :)

• Love 7
7 minutes ago, FlowerofCarnage said:

Leah probably would have been better off looking into some place like Atlantis in the Bahamas.  Family friendly and probably has great wheelchair access for Ali. 

In a perfect world, The Simms and Leah could plan one big trip to someplace nice for all the kids to enjoy plus there would be extra support for Ali and sad to say, Leah as well.

Mexico is pretty wheelchair accessible in my experience. Not perfect but nowhere is yet. I don't think they care though...I'm sure Ali was immediately surfing and playing T-ball on the beach, lol.

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Lm2162 said:

Mexico is pretty wheelchair accessible in my experience. Not perfect but nowhere is yet. I don't think they care though...I'm sure Ali was immediately surfing and playing T-ball on the beach, lol.

Knowing Leah, she'd probably leave the wheelchair home anyway.

Edited by FlowerofCarnage
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, Uncle JUICE said:

I take it back: her checking that Javi was really giving her the RIGHT keys back was the pettiest move in history. Change the fucking locks then, you twat.

Omg...She's one of those people who would count the $10 in 1's you gave her.

2 minutes ago, FlowerofCarnage said:

Baby Endtable is here. 

That poor poor child. I'm already afraid for her. 

• Love 19
8 minutes ago, Uncle JUICE said:

Sorry, I was being facetious, I knew that and didn't make it clear :)

:-)

Kail really is a mega bitch, but a little part of me was enjoying what Javi was receiving only because he had no heart when he was dishing it out to Kail on occasion particularly how he didn't want Jo anywhere near HIS home. It is Isaac and Lincoln's home you twats! Javi is now receiving the wrath Jo was given for over 5 years. I hate that Jo was being treated as such so I shouldn't want to see anyone else being treated shabbily, but sometimes people need to be hit in the face with the same shit they doled out in order to know what they put others through.

Now I know who Lincoln looks like...Javi's dad. I never found him to look like Kail or Javi. When I watched the Mexican restaurant scene and Javi's father's face was shown, he looked just like Lincoln.

Baby Endtable! LMAO

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 8

If I'm not mistaken, you can bring back a 30 day supply of Rx from Mexico as long as you have the Rx. 

Somas were popular when I was in college (near a border town). But, Leah has the dough to see a legit doctor and get an Rx. The hard part is definitely getting them back and customs is on to most of the scams. They will search her and her shit and her kids' shit if she comes back with a 30 day supply Rx.

Jeremy is an idiot, but Leah married him. He's racist and petty.  Leah is a bumpkin and an addict, both reasons why I wouldn't want my kid with her anywhere, but especially a country where she doesn't speak the language and she looks like a easy mark.

• Love 6

As someone else said, I too, am sick of this bedroom talk!!! And then to hear that his new house will have 4 bedrooms! Geez, let the kid have a room, I mean seeing him kiss and hug Javi, you can see he just loves him so much, it's so heartbreaking that Karl and Javi can't be mature adults and make this easier for Isaac. You don't want him to have his own room, fine, get bunk beds for Lincolns room! That sounds like fun!!! Right? Ugh, these people are killing me

• Love 15
1 hour ago, Trace said:

This was after Leah was unaware that Addie was booking it down the road in her jammies and a cop picked her up, right? I would be adamant that she never leave the continental US with my child EVER after that fiasco. Funny how Leah seems to have wiped that memory from her mind. I wonder if Jeremy brought it up and it was edited out.....

There was a preview before the season started where he did mention it.  It hasn't been in the show yet.  I wonder if they did edit it out. ?

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, Mkay said:

There was a preview before the season started where he did mention it.  It hasn't been in the show yet.  I wonder if they did edit it out. ?

It was shown on one of the TM specials. He talked about his fears to a friend and how maybe he should seek full custody. The problem is, Leah, like Jenelle, gets so damn lucky. The courts also expect more than just one neglect incident. Leah cried foul. She was busy cleaning her home and Addie just slipped out. Hard to prove Leah was knocked out on that huge pile of dirty clothes. This was likely the moment where Leah blew her gasket with MTV and started her rants about how MTV is making her look like a bad mom! GTFOH

• Love 4
12 minutes ago, Inga said:

As someone else said, I too, am sick of this bedroom talk!!! And then to hear that his new house will have 4 bedrooms! Geez, let the kid have a room, I mean seeing him kiss and hug Javi, you can see he just loves him so much, it's so heartbreaking that Karl and Javi can't be mature adults and make this easier for Isaac. You don't want him to have his own room, fine, get bunk beds for Lincolns room! That sounds like fun!!! Right? Ugh, these people are killing me

I believe he has roommates.  But why can't Lincoln and Isaac share a room? They keep breaking his heart over and over. Someone needed to talk to him way before Javi came home. 

• Love 11
3 hours ago, ghoulina said:

Javi and Kail. Watching them is so uncomfortable. I think Javi is going a bit beyond just being cordial. He is almost talking to her like they're still a couple at times. On the one hand, maybe seeing her again made him want to give it one more try. Or maybe he knows the camera is there and he wants to look like the "good guy". But then Kail goes so far in the other direction, I can't feel any sympathy for her. She is trying SO hard to make it clear she's over him, that it's just downright nasty. Regardless of what happened between them, this is the father of her child and she shouldn't be that callous as to make the dude throw his trash away outside. It's petty as hell. The way she talks to him, it's as if she NEVER wants to see him again. But you had a kid with him, so he's going to be in your life for a good, long time. Just relax.

I have felt bad for Isaac ever since this marriage started imploding, but last night was the first time I actually started crying over it. His sweet, innocent little face at dinner - when they were talking about bedrooms. It just killed me. Hugging and kissing Javi. That boy has the biggest heart. He's such a gentle soul. I want to fly out to fucking PA, DE.....wherever the fuck they are....and knock Kail and Javi's heads together for putting that little sweetheart in this position. Gah, it just makes me so mad.

Every interaction between Kail and Javi was uncomfortable to watch.  So they're on the verge of divorce, but she thinks that gives her the right to act like an asshole to him?  I actually said "what in the actual f'k?!" at the tv when she told him to open his mail in his hotel room.  DUDE, he just got back from deployment an hour or two ago; cut him some slack for cripe's sake!  Demanding the house keys like that?  Throwing the junk mail away in the driveway like that?  

Calm the f'k down, Kail.  You're acting like a goddamned tool.

And I may or may not have shed tears watching that restaurant scene.  To Isaac, Javi is "daddy", and is confused by why he wouldn't have his own bedroom at "daddy's" new house.  Gawd, I really felt for that little boy.  What a tenderheart.

• Love 14
3 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

I know, why does it have to be so complicated? Why can't Kail and Javi have a mature conversation where Javi says "hey, I know it's ultimately your decision whether Isaac can stay at my house, but I'll throw a twin bed in Lincoln's room and put some Juraissac Park shit on the wall just in case." Then Kail can explain to Isaac that, while he may not be able to spend as much time at Javi's as Lincoln, there will be a space just for him when does. What these two fucktards don't realize is that when Isaac continually brings up the bedroom, it's not about the bedroom. What he wants is reassurance from his mother and stepfather that both of them will continue to be present in his life. He's afraid of losing Javi. The bedroom is just Isaac's way of having some skin in the game. 

I wish I could super-like this. It's 100% spot on. Again, the kid knows something is going on and that it isn't good...the two of them ignoring his obvious consternation is disrespectful to him. You can't disrespect someone just because they're six. 

1 minute ago, RamonaSenomar said:

And I may or may not have shed tears watching that restaurant scene.  To Isaac, Javi is "daddy", and is confused by why he wouldn't have his own bedroom at "daddy's" new house.  Gawd, I really felt for that little boy.  What a tenderheart.

Mrs. Juice definitely shed some tears there. Uncle Juice was disgusted with how they're treating that kid. 

• Love 18
14 minutes ago, GreatKazu said:

It was shown on one of the TM specials. He talked about his fears to a friend and how maybe he should seek full custody. The problem is, Leah, like Jenelle, gets so damn lucky. The courts also expect more than just one neglect incident. Leah cried foul. She was busy cleaning her home and Addie just slipped out. Hard to prove Leah was knocked out on that huge pile of dirty clothes. This was likely the moment where Leah blew her gasket with MTV and started her rants about how MTV is making her look like a bad mom! GTFOH

Yeah, I agree that just the one incident is not going to be enough to sway a judge. And what is Jeremy planning to do - quit his job and work closer to home?

4 minutes ago, DangerousMinds said:

Yeah, I agree that just the one incident is not going to be enough to sway a judge. And what is Jeremy planning to do - quit his job and work closer to home?

I didn't get the feeling he would quit his job, but he could have left his daughter with his parents, many people do this everywhere. Leah does all the time when she leaves the girlses with every damn relative and non-relative in the Holler.

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 1

I agree that Kail acted like a cold bitch to Javi, but I don't really have any sympathy just because he came home from deployment. Javi's number one priority since day 1 has been getting his mug on TV, and backstage at Miley Cyrus concerts, and as long as he still has THAT, I don't think he cares about losing Kail. Half the reason he was probably milling around her place wasn't because he had nowhere to go, but because the cameras were there. I mean, he was deployed for 6 months, and couldn't even be bothered to put his phone down to greet his sons at the door? Gotta get that perfect Snapchat for your adoring fans, right Big Papi?

• Love 11
12 minutes ago, CaliforniaLove said:

. I mean, he was deployed for 6 months, and couldn't even be bothered to put his phone down to greet his sons at the door? Gotta get that perfect Snapchat for your adoring fans, right Big Papi?

Eh, I can't hate on the guy for this specifically. Number one, it's the age group, and number two, it's the kind of moment everyone wishes they could hold on to for when days are dark. Some days when I'm struggling and just not feeling good, like the clouds just won't clear, I watch the video I took of my daughter's first successful two wheeler. It doesn't have the one moment that I treasure most on it, but it takes me right to that moment, the memory of it that I made sure at the time to tell myself "Remember this one second right here, and if you're lucky, it'll be the last thing your brain remembers right before you die." And I don't say that with any morbidity, I mean it with joy and gratefulness. That day was like watching a poem happen in real life, I'd never experienced anything like it, and I've held on to it ever since. 

ETA that said, Javi's still a douche. Just so happens in the last two episodes he finishes second in the douche contest ongoing in that house. 

Edited by Uncle JUICE
  • Love 12
21 minutes ago, CaliforniaLove said:

I agree that Kail acted like a cold bitch to Javi, but I don't really have any sympathy just because he came home from deployment. Javi's number one priority since day 1 has been getting his mug on TV, and backstage at Miley Cyrus concerts, and as long as he still has THAT, I don't think he cares about losing Kail. Half the reason he was probably milling around her place wasn't because he had nowhere to go, but because the cameras were there. I mean, he was deployed for 6 months, and couldn't even be bothered to put his phone down to greet his sons at the door? Gotta get that perfect Snapchat for your adoring fans, right Big Papi?

No different than Kail who can't bother to put her phone down in order to keep her eyes on the road while driving 40 m.p.h.

I'd rather someone use their phone to capture a moment that entails their children than to have someone use their phone to capture that special Starbucks latte in their hand while driving or taking selfies of their fake ass.

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 4
11 hours ago, LotusFlower said:

Speaking of......I thought of Trump and his disparaging remarks about Mexico when Germy said he didn't want the girlses to go there.  It's a beautiful place, and not a third world country, esp. in the touristy areas.  I really didn't like that racist crap coming out of Germy and his father's mouths.  And Lord help me for taking Leah's side, but Germy was wrong to compare Leah informing him about the trip to the time he took Addy to Ohio and told Leah about it via text.  It's not about where the girlses are so much as talking about plans in advance.  

Additionally she said it was a RESORT they were a going to with kid friendly activities. 

A family member had their wedding in Mexico at a resort and we didn't HAVE to leave the resort for anything. They had all the fun stuff there. Personally I left the resort because I like to see local life when I travel but most of the people there never did and had an amazing time. 

It's a totally safe environment for kids and there are safe areas of Mexico outside of resorts...just like America 

Germy was being ridic and just being a butt 

Edited by lilsadone
  • Love 7

The custody stuff is so complex. I don't think it's the judges' fault because for every actually negligent parent, how many co-parents/exes want to bitterly drag every parenting mistake and every misstep into court, or even make ones up that didn't happen, just for revenge? So it certainly can't be based on one or two incidents unless very very egriegous. It's hard to establish a pattern and prove it. I'm glad they don't just hand the kid over to whomever seems to be doing well at the time. But that means some bad behavior is overlooked. 

• Love 1
30 minutes ago, Mkay said:

Check out Jenelle's twitter for her explanation of the episode last night. 

1zbf5vq.jpg

2ezpudi.jpg

Read from the tweet that begins 'Here's the deal' and then read up. Her last two tweets are the ones that mention Farrah's birthday and 'After finding out of course...'

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 4
10 hours ago, iheartla said:

I don't even know what to say about Kail, other than she's a mega bitch. Holy cannoli (seems fitting for Kail) he can't look at his mail while he's AT HIS HOUSE THAT THEY BOTH OWN? He can't use her garbage can? Seriously?

I think she said he couldn't use her trash can inside because it was full, but he did use the garbage can outside.  Which grated, because I can see people not making an effort to recycle when it's even the least bit inconvenient, but in his case, he had to go past the recycling bin to get to the garbage can to throw away his mail.

1 hour ago, swishandflick said:

Damn, Kail was acting like Javi abandoned her and her kids to go to Vegas to get high and sleep with prostitutes for 6 months. He was fucking deployed. Show some support even if you don't want to be involved with him romantically anymore.

What annoyed me was that she kept attributing her foul behavior to her independent life being interrupted by Javi's return.  Like every single military spouse doesn't experience that disruption.  Then again, most military spouses are happy to have their loved ones return and just figure out how to deal.

1 hour ago, Inga said:

Yes to everything in this post. I currently live in northern Virginia (from NJ-which carries its own stereotypes, yes) and hate venturing even 30-40 minutes south of where I live because you then enter Germy like territory.

I was talking to someone who lives in the Maryland suburbs of D.C. about her trees, and she casually said she needed to get a toothless West Virginian out to trim them.  Apparently it's a known thing.

4 minutes ago, Lm2162 said:

Lol @ChocolateAddict "sacrificed to the gods" omg omg 

Well, there was that kidnapping in Matamoros (Texas border) where the college student victim was used for a cult sacrifice.  But the streets of Matamoros are a far cry from a family resort in the interior of the country.  Not that Germy would be able (or even inclined) to make such a distinction.

• Love 3
53 minutes ago, Mkay said:

Check out Jenelle's twitter for her explanation of the episode last night. 

Haha!  Oh, I can only imagine.  Just reading your post, and knowing she had the baby, makes me nervous.  

Oops, sorry @GreatKazu, I didn't see your post with the tweets.  Now my head hurts.  What is she saying?  I read them in the order you described but it still doesn't make sense to me.  I'm old.  And I don't tweet.

Edited by MissMel
  • Love 1

Yeah, I just think Ger-bear should take the plank out of his own eye. He's likely a Christian. Elizabeth Smart was raped daily in the name of faux-Mormonism, kids have died because parents beat them mercilessly due to a misinterpretation of the Bible, and just last week a dad and 13-year-old son said they used the Bible as justification to repeatedly rape a girl they kidnapped. Plenty to be afraid about right here, unfortunately. 

Edited by Lm2162
  • Love 10
33 minutes ago, Lm2162 said:

Lol @ChocolateAddict "sacrificed to the gods" omg omg 

Hahaha Jeremy seemed to be heading that way. He seemed to be one step away from cult chanting and voodoo. 

Just now, Lm2162 said:

Yeah, I just think Ger-bear should take the plank out of his own eye. He's likely a Christian. Elizabeth Smart was raped daily in the name of Mormonism, kids have died because parents beat them mercilessly due to a misinterpretation of the Bible, and just last week a dad and 13-year-old son said they used the Bible as justification to repeatedly rape a girl they kidnapped. Plenty to be afraid about right here, unfortunately. 

Completely agree, regrettably the girlses are more likely to be abused or injured in their own home than in a resort overseas. Especially with Leah's penchant for moving soul mates within months of meeting. 

• Love 11

Leah seems to be around her brother-in-law Brian a lot. If I were Victoria (her sister), I'd be wary of the two of them alone cause we all know Leah likes to dick hop and I don't think it would matter to her if he was her sister's man first. Did anyone else notice that Victoria's speech seemed slow and a little slurry?

• Love 23

What a stark contrast in families.  Cole and Chelsea in love, excited about their baby, and living in a home filled with love, compared to Jenyell and D and their creepy relationship.  Yuck.  I feel bad for that baby.  

Kail was so mean to Javi. I felt bad for him.  It is so sweet how much Isaac loves him.  Kail needs to stop being selfish.  

• Love 9
3 hours ago, Lm2162 said:

I'm not buying Jeremy's concern is driven by much but racism. For people mentioning drugs...Honestly, I live near the border and have been to Mexico and I've also been to the meth-addled, mostly white, similar-to-Leah's-kinfolks' town where my parents live. Guess where I was more afraid? You'd be better off in most parts of Mexico in terms of lack of drug availability, guns, violence and general sordidness than among Leah and Jeremy's particular acquaintances, who often look high or drunk, have multiple parents of various kids and think it's cute for toddlers to pose with weapons. West Virginia has some of the highest rates of illiteracy, crime, and drug use and abuse in the country. There are bad parts of Mexico just like here. They don't live amongst Harvard grads in a small college town in Vermont, they live in one of the most dangerous states in the country and partake in plenty of guns-n-drugs themselves. It's just pure racism and a belief in some "Mexican gangs and drug lords" stereotypes on Jeremy's part. Or producer driven drama. Or both. 

And yes, I'd be nervous about Leah going anywhere with my kids, but Jeremy doesn't seem to have an issue with her having Addie most of the time, so...

All of This! 

Do I think Jeremy  is really concerned about Addie,  meh maybe.  This man can't trust Leah with camo shorts.. So you know.  

Leah said they were going to a resort.  I'm sure she wasn't walking around some small villages,  looking for drugs.  All she has to do is drive around her town.  I'm sure she can score faster. 

Jeremy  leaves Addie with Leah for long periods at a time.   So,  I'm not really sure if it is  concern or not so hidden biggoted thinking about Mexico and Mexicans.  I'm Mexican-American,  so Jeremy and his dad's rant about Mexico didn't shock me.  I'm used to people  being down right nasty about Mexicans (especially lately). 

What bothered me as much as the Mexico shit talking was, Jeremy calling Cory.  Trying to get him to shit talk about Leah.  Cory is a good person to not indulge the petty behavior. 

• Love 6
1 hour ago, Quita said:

Leah seems to be around her brother-in-law Brian a lot. If I were Victoria (her sister), I'd be wary of the two of them alone cause we all know Leah likes to dick hop and I don't think it would matter to her if he was her sister's man first. Did anyone else notice that Victoria's speech seemed slow and a little slurry?

Sure did. Now we know why Leah is pissing through her money so fast. She's likely supplying pillses to the entire clan.

• Love 6
5 minutes ago, imjagain said:

Jeremy  leaves Addie with Leah for long periods at a time.   So,  I'm not really sure if it is  concern or not so hidden biggoted thinking about Mexico and Mexicans.  I'm Mexican-American,  so Jeremy and his dad's rant about Mexico didn't shock me.  I'm used to people  being down right nasty about Mexicans (especially lately). 

What bothered me as much as the Mexico shit talking was, Jeremy calling Cory.  Trying to get him to shit talk about Leah.  Cory is a good person to not indulge the petty behavior. 

Ugh, that sucks about your experience as a Mexican American. So sorry. 

No one looks more done with this show overall than Corey does. He is scrunching his whole body out of every frame on camera, he doesn't want to be on phone calls, it's really funny. Good for him. 

• Love 8
3 hours ago, FlowerofCarnage said:

I don't think she ever went to Hawaii OR Mexico. I believe they went to Great Wolf Lodge somewhere in the contiguous US. Unless that was a different vacation?

1 hour ago, StatisticalOutlier said:

What annoyed me was that she kept attributing her foul behavior to her independent life being interrupted by Javi's return.  Like every single military spouse doesn't experience that disruption.  Then again, most military spouses are happy to have their loved ones return and just figure out how to deal.

Yea, I could relate a little bit. My husband was overseas for 13 months as a civilian contractor. I did so much on my own when he was gone - gave birth to our second child, bought our first home, moved across the state line. By the time he came back, it was a REAL hard adjustment. But I love him and our family is more important than my ability to control everything. So I worked on it, and it got better. Kail would never consider that, though, because she is shallow and self-involved. 

1 hour ago, MissMel said:

Oops, sorry @GreatKazu, I didn't see your post with the tweets.  Now my head hurts.  What is she saying?  I read them in the order you described but it still doesn't make sense to me.  I'm old.  And I don't tweet.

Well, there was a story about her being pregnant when she supposedly wasn't. And then later it came out that she was pregnant. I think Jenelle said she had a miscarriage with David, followed closely by the Endtable pregnancy. So I'm not sure if that's what she means by those tweets - that she miscarried and that's why she didn't want to talk about it? I get confused on the timelines, but I thought the police report pregnancy reveal WAS the Endtable pregnancy. How sad is that Jenelle has had so many pregnancies we can't keep them all straight???

• Love 5
1 minute ago, ghoulina said:

How sad is that Jenelle has had so many pregnancies we can't keep them all straight???

Almost as sad as having four children (counting Maryssa) in a relationship where three of the kids have different parents. Think about that. Jenelle will have three children, by three different men, before she's 30. Whatever you think about marriage as an institution, the statistics portend some dire fucking futures for these poor kids. Kids need stability. This is not that. I mean I can't even imagine what the logistics of managing that stuff look like, especially once Dave leaves. Two mental case fathers and a rightly side-eyeing grandma, all holding some right or another over your time with your offspring. It's gross. 

• Love 11

This episode left me with so many unanswered questions.

In the scene where Leah is taking to the girls in the new house, why is she still wearing her purse across her body? And over the seatbelt in the car? I drop mine as soon as I get in the car/walk in the house.

Was her sister high while sitting around the campfire thingy? She seemed to be working hard to get her words out. Also, did she say “pastport?”

Why are the girlses using Dollar General bags for luggage?

Does Kail sit around and think of ways to be rude to people or does it just flow naturally out of her mouth?

Why do Jenelle and Uncle ID think we’re all stupid? And what in the hell are “bad butterflies” Jenelle? You dumb.

What kind of trash bucket do you have to be to let your mom find out about her grandbaby from social media?

Do turtles actually enjoy Cheerios? At least they’re gluten-free now.

• Love 15