Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E17: Privacy Please

Tara Ariano
  • Start Topic

45 minutes ago, ClassyCourtHeels said:

How does Chelsea learn Adam is behind? Wouldn't she know when she's not getting a deposit in her account every month?

I was wondering the same. You'd think she'd be on top of it herself, especially since he has a history of falling behind. Maybe you're right though and it is about Taylor. It's hard to get a feel for the scene based off these brief clips.

• Love 1

My guess is she just doesn't need it so, it goes from watching for it to 'oh hey, he made a payment'.  I'm going with this is more teevee time for Taylor so she can get some funds, as well.  Camera time pays up better than Adumb.

• Love 5
On 20/01/2017 at 1:43 PM, CofCinci said:

http://www.mtv.com/video-clips/nzondq/teen-mom-2-sneak-peek-is-jenelle-pregnant

She was playing coy with the pregnancy announcement because she would have aborted if it wasn't a girl.

It feels like years ago Jenelle was lying about and hiding this pregnancy that I'd nearly forgotten about that. Like those Target pictures were so much longer ago than they really were. And I definitely believe she was hiding it until she knew it was a girl (aka a baby she was keeping). Such a Jenelle/sociopath thing to do. Was this scene shot before or after the police report that revealed she was more than 10 weeks along?

• Love 4

So I went back and looked up the Target pic, and it was taken in mid-May. I am still so confused about the timeline. She would have conceived this child in late April, so she shouldn't have been far enough along to tell at that point, but she clearly has a pregnant belly. Then, I remember she looked thinner after the Target pic, and we speculated that she'd had an abortion or miscarriage at that point. However, the miscarriage was apparently before April? I am SO confused about this whole thing. 

• Love 2
10 hours ago, Christina87 said:

So I went back and looked up the Target pic, and it was taken in mid-May. I am still so confused about the timeline. She would have conceived this child in late April, so she shouldn't have been far enough along to tell at that point, but she clearly has a pregnant belly. Then, I remember she looked thinner after the Target pic, and we speculated that she'd had an abortion or miscarriage at that point. However, the miscarriage was apparently before April? I am SO confused about this whole thing. 

Whenever I've been endulging on food I can look like I'm 5 months pregnant because I'm a slim girl. I see Jenelle fluctuate from tiny to fluffy on a few occasions and MAYBE that is the reason for the target pic. She wasn't filming for the season and decided to enjoy a break from her diet workout before filming resumed.

This is me just guessing until we have an answer to the mysterious Target "is she or isn't she" pregnant pic. Lol.

If I were brave I would submit a before and after image of me after thanksgiving ??

I hate Jenelle.

Edited by Calm81
Autocorrect left a cluster FUCK of typos lol.
  • Love 6

UBT: It's what we've always wanted to do (the land purchase)

Me: whaaa? the 6 months you've been together?

ETA: Who here would let Leah take your kid to Mexico? Raise your hand!

Yeah, me either.

Edited by guilfoyleatpp
  • Love 22

Ugh, Jenelle is so smug thinking she's tricking everyone, honestly in this moment she was not a good or convincing liar, I would have thought she could do better, and I'm not just saying it because I do know she's pregnant at this point, I don't feel like I could have been convinced based on that convo.  I also love how after the accident report was "leaked" everyone online was spreading rumors...uhhh Jenelle, it was true. 

And no, I would not allow Leah to take my child to target, let alone Mexico.

• Love 20

Wasn't Peach Kail's friend?  Interesting that she's hanging out with Javi now, makes you wonder about Kail's behavior - she used to seem like one of the ones who kept her friends over time.  She was being ridiculous acting so standoffish toward Javi.  He's not my favorite, but jeez.

• Love 6

Someone on this board called it long ago that Javi would  be on the receiving end of Karl's wrath one day. Wait until she has to pay her own (and probably her own son's) health insurance. Plus pay bills w/o Javi's cut of the MTV money or salary

Then again maybe she won't care. She is so cavalier about her  iphone7. No case!! Maybe I'm jealous but I barely use mine without a case.

So happy for Janelle. She can go and live in the woods, alone with an infant and a toddler and someone charged with prior DV charged and anger issues. What could go wrong?

• Love 16

WTH was that phone call with Germy? It seemed so fake, like he was doing it for the camera's. Look at me being a concerned father. I've been to Mexico many times, you're usually fine if you stay in the tourist areas. And yes, there are places you can buy medication without a prescription. At least it used to be, I've heard it's not as easy as it used to be. Anyone been there recently?

Jenelle and David are idiots! Do they think people are stupid to not tell they are pregnant? It was more than obvious.

kail really is a bitch. She wouldn't even let Javi show his mail in her garbage can. That's petty. I'm glad he told Isaac he could have a place at his new house, I hope he keeps his word.

I'm impressed that Chelsea has Aubree doing chores. She was so cute Swiffering. 

Speaking of idiots...why is MTV paying Adumb to be in the show? He lies, doesn't cooperate, basically acts like the asshat that he is. Cut him off, no more money, and I hope he gets in trouble for not paying child support. 

• Love 9

Peach has always been Javi's friend. When he got with Kail, she became friends with her. When they split up, she is back on Javi's side.  They call each other their ride or die. ?

Jeremy has every right to not want Leah to take Addy to Mexico. She did let her walk out the door once without her even knowing. 

• Love 5

that discussion with Barb was the most real thing I've ever seen on this show. I just wanted to hug her. You could see the despair. 

And i LOVE that she judged Jenelle and David for having multiple baby daddies/mommas. Now what will her leghumpers say?! Their favorite line EVER is, "too many ppl on here quick to judge. U people all have perfect lives." Her own mother judged her, HAHA!

• Love 15
4 minutes ago, Christina87 said:

that discussion with Barb was the most real thing I've ever seen on this show. I just wanted to hug her. You could see the despair. 

And i LOVE that she judged Jenelle and David for having multiple baby daddies/mommas. Now what will her leghumpers say?! Their favorite line EVER is, "too many ppl on here quick to judge. U people all have perfect lives." Her own mother judged her, HAHA!

It was. Moments like that are why I'm glad they broke the 4th wall. 

Janelle will not like that it was shown at all. 

Edited by ClassyCourtHeels
  • Love 10

Adam should just be done, he complains they don't show good stuff, yet they try to give home the benefit of a doubt and he still acts like an Ass (the capital a was a happy mistake, but it seems fitting) while he's one of the main ones who cries editing. Mandi got lucky having Chelsea... but the flip side of that was getting Adam too... but I would still prefer that than any of the other girls. 

I feel so bad for Jace constantly being put in the middle, I know production probably pushes some of the questioning barb did, but still, he gets it from both sides and that must be tough. And I hate that nobody gives him the opportunity to express a thought, they always lead him with yes or no answers. I did giggle at the end of that lake scene where Barb was saying they (Dave and Jenelle) probably wouldn't want her around on vacation and Gabe looked right at her and said "yeah", it's sad that he realizes that, but his delivery is what made me laugh. 

For all the talk Jenelle gives about Jace needing to be with his brother, Jace has been raised with Gabe, and I think sees him as a brother of sorts and I think that should be considered too. Their relationship is not shown much on the show, but I have to guess that they are pretty close.

• Love 18

I haven't seen tonight's episode but I just watched the deleted scene of Leah needing to "check out" and my golly was that a weird scene.

Also, why does she always look cute in her Instagram and snap chat pics but on teen mom  She looks horrible? 

Call me bitter but why isn't here a stretch mark on her body after three kids? I just had my third last year and I refuse to show my tummy even if it's flat as a pancake ( I worked HARD to lose the baby weight).

Edited by Calm81
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, Calm81 said:

I haven't seen tonight's episode but I just watched the deleted scene of Leah needing to "check out" and my golly was that a weird scene.

Also, why does she always look cute in her Instagram and snap chat pics but on teen mom  She looks horrible? 

Call me bitter but why isn't here a stretch mark on her body after the kids? I just had my third last year and I refuse to show my tummy even if it's flat as a pancake ( I worked HARD tonlose the baby weight).

Instagram and Snapchat filters are a beautiful thing. Lol

• Love 11
2 hours ago, druzy said:

Why would it take 22 hours to get to Hawaii from West Virginia? I'm just curious, I've never been to Hawaii.

She probably meant total travel time including flights and layovers. Even so, that was a bit exaggerated.

I pretty much have nothing to contribute to the discussion right now. Tonight for the first time ever, Mr. Bitter Apple decides to watch the show with me. It took me so long to explain the girls, their back stories, their family members, their exes, their current boyfriends and which kid went with who that the episode was over by the time I finished. I'll be back after I rewatch.

Edited by BitterApple
  • Love 9
1 hour ago, GreatKazu said:

Jenelle is an "alternate facts" person.

Speaking of......I thought of Trump and his disparaging remarks about Mexico when Germy said he didn't want the girlses to go there.  It's a beautiful place, and not a third world country, esp. in the touristy areas.  I really didn't like that racist crap coming out of Germy and his father's mouths.  And Lord help me for taking Leah's side, but Germy was wrong to compare Leah informing him about the trip to the time he took Addy to Ohio and told Leah about it via text.  It's not about where the girlses are so much as talking about plans in advance.  

• Love 22

I had to play back Gracie stepping on the tape gun and falling down three times. I laughed three times. I'm mean. Who cares? As Leah would say: "it's not a big dill."

Edited by AhFillAck
  • Love 6

I'm not all that familiar with drugs and how you act on them but what could Leah have been on while apolozing in the parking lot to Cory?   The over explaining and facial expressions flirty. It's an extreme affect from when she was nodding off with a baby in her arms talking to her brother before "rehab".  Mania?  Scary  

She's  a brat with the Mexico trip after buying a house  trying to remember how old I was with first trip to Mexico and I live in Caifornia  Kailyn really is a bitch and also spoiled thinking someone can move into a house the day he gets back and she's not willing to keep his stuff?  She's sleeping with someone for sure  guess what you aren't ever " finished" when you have a child together  

• Love 8

Interesting how things have flipped for me with these girls.  I used to be a big Kailyn supporter and Chelsea and her family used to frustrate the hell out of me.  

Now, Chelsea has settled down, and Aubree is being raised amidst love.  I wish they would just drop Adumb, as his whining and petulant behavior do nothing for the show.  I also wish she had waited a bit longer, at least until after the wedding, to get pregnant.  No apparent reason, just think that she could have had a fantastic wedding of her dreams and then focused on creating a larger family, but that's just me.  A new baby will perhaps justify her annoying babytalk!

Kailyn has really turned into a first class bitch.  In a way, I hope it is the editing, because her treatment of Javi, both when deployed and immediately upon his return, is totally obnoxious.  I've never been much of a fan of Javi, or Jo for that matter, but they have both stepped up to the plate, each for BOTH boys, not just their "own."  She has just gotten way too full of herself.

I don't think I need to say anything about the other women, because, meh, who cares?

• Love 8

I don't care for Jeremy one bit. That guy is self righteous, and likes to stir up trouble. I agree that Leah deserves a heads up that they were in Ohio, all divorced parents need to communicate big things.  Mexico is fairly safe if you're staying at your resort. My biggest worry would be Leah drinking too many unlimited pina coladas, and the girlses wandering into the ocean or pool alone, however that could just as easily happen in Hawaii. The nice thing about those resorts is you see the same families all week, the kids tend to make little friends. Perhaps another mom would begrudgingly prevent the girlses from dying while Loopy Leah is passed out. She was super jittery and over explaining when meeting up with Corey, and he could barely contain his annoyance. Hah. 

Adam and his douchebag lowered truck with giant rims pulls out of the driveway and leaves. Right on, big guy! If only he had the awareness to realize the producer was offering to film him with his kids to maybe, possibly, get him a nicer edit? Nope, that would be way too difficult for him, kids get in the way of me-time. 

I loved the little picnic Chelsea took Aubree on, feeding turtles and eating sandwiches. The best moments in life are the simple things. Cole is a goof, jokingly trying to stop Aubree from cleaning so he's not alone at the table. I wonder why she had to call Randy to ask if Adam was paying, maybe he keeps track of her finances, but even then, you'd think she can check her account deposits online. Really though, if that's her biggest flaw she's doing ok. Also, it seems everything in Chelsea's neck of the woods is semi-halfway-rural. Chelsea's gym had farm across the street. Adam's house had farm across the street. 

I don't even know what to say about Kail, other than she's a mega bitch. Holy cannoli (seems fitting for Kail) he can't look at his mail while he's AT HIS HOUSE THAT THEY BOTH OWN? He can't use her garbage can? Seriously? Once she's finished with someone, she's cold as ice. I liked Javi taking both boys out.

Jenelle, lol. I think almost every viewer is thinking the same thing, so I'll leave it at that. 

Edited by iheartla
Cannot spell
  • Love 14