Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E17: Privacy Please

Tara Ariano
  • Start Topic

I've tried finding their divorce documents online. Delaware makes you pay for them. Blah! It was final in October and I'd love to see what they say.  That's the investigative side of me. Ha I read tons of true crime and my favorite part of it all is connecting all the dots. I so should have went into that. Sorry I'm rambling. Carry on. Hahaha 

• Love 9
1 hour ago, HeySandyStrange said:

Thanks lovesnark.  Javi may be a dick sometimes but I am glad he can and hopefully will get what he is entitled to. If he hasn't already; he mentioned in an article the other day that he hasn't asked Kail for spousal support. I took that to mean she has to fork over his 50% on everything of significant value to them. Hopefully that will deter her from entering into another doomed marriage.

Spousal support is separate from community property. Folks used to call it alimony. Kail makes more money than he does and he could have asked for spousal support for a period of time. They probably don't have a whole lot of equity built up in either home as they haven't owned them for very long. I doubt they put huge down payments on either home. They were too busy buying cars, everything on Pinterest, designer clothes and vacations. I'm sure Kail's head damn near exploded when she found out she couldn't just kick Javi to the curb with his clothes and say peace out.

• Love 4
8 hours ago, lovesnark said:

Spousal support is separate from community property. Folks used to call it alimony. Kail makes more money than he does and he could have asked for spousal support for a period of time. They probably don't have a whole lot of equity built up in either home as they haven't owned them for very long. I doubt they put huge down payments on either home. They were too busy buying cars, everything on Pinterest, designer clothes and vacations. I'm sure Kail's head damn near exploded when she found out she couldn't just kick Javi to the curb with his clothes and say peace out.

Right! I mean, I felt bad for him.  He just literally got home and she couldn't even give him respect enough to let him chill for 5 damn minutes.  I think she likes her house to look so nice, because she is ugly on the inside.  I hope men see this and stay away! 

But, Her boys are so darn adorable.  

Edited by Sgt Pepper
  • Love 14

I have thought about this a lot (YES I have no life - why do you ask), and on Kail's side, she very obviously has a new peen she is entertaining when the boys are either asleep or not around.  And I'm pretty sure Javi had plenty of online action being a soldier overseas. Kail resents the intrusion. Javi? Well being deployed his shenanigans were online. But I bet he could hook up with plenty of girls stateside if he wanted to.  And by now probably has.  I don't know because I don't keep up with them IRL.

Edited by Trace
  • Love 3

I see nothing wrong with what Kail and Javi did after the filing of papers in December 2015. If they chose to have sexual relationships with people after that period of time, that is on them. Javi was deployed in January 2016 and Kail went to Miami for plastic surgery. Two adult people who agreed to file for divorce are likely having sex with other people after the date of filing.  Javi had sex overseas after his wife filed for divorce. IMO what happens after that date is no big deal to me. What happened prior to that date, I can't say for sure, but I speculate Kail stepped out. As if that is some big shocker.

• Love 11
1 hour ago, Sgt Pepper said:

Right! I mean, I felt bad for him.  He just literally got home and she couldn't even give him respect enough to let him chill for 5 damn minutes.  I think she likes her house to look so nice, because she is ugly on the inside.  I hope men see this and stay away! 

But, Her boys are so darn adorable.  

I felt bad for him, too. I know they both have been utter assholes to each other, Jo and countless others. But, the way she acts like he's just a piece of trash to toss out of THEIR house makes my blood boil. We get it. You're done and want a divorce. But, the legalities of that pesky marriage you rushed into for benefits says you can't kick him to the curb and keep everything for yourself. I know Javi didn't want to cause a scene in front of the kids. But, he would have been well within his rights to refuse to give her his keys and to refuse to leave until he'd gone through every fucking box she'd packed up. Like I said earlier, I really hope he had a great attorney representing him to ensure Kail wasn't allowed to bully him out of everything.

• Love 12

Javi is afforded some rights under SCRA (Servicemembers Civil Relief Act). 

Also, Kail is afford right too under servicemember spouse law too. If they would have been married for 10 years, she would have really made out.  

• Love 1
On ‎1‎/‎24‎/‎2017 at 2:22 PM, Uncle JUICE said:

Think about that. Jenelle will have three children, by three different men, before she's 30.

IIRC, she terminated one also.  That was also by a different father who wasn't Jace's, Kaiser's, or Endtable's father.

• Love 2
18 minutes ago, RamonaSenomar said:

IIRC, she terminated one also.  That was also by a different father who wasn't Jace's, Kaiser's, or Endtable's father.

I feel like I ask this every season...Is HIV not a thing anymore?  This is a generation that has grown up with HIV/AIDS, but everybody is just out there screwing raw??  Janelle is lucky all she's getting is pregnant and not an STD that she can't pass off to a grandma.

• Love 12
21 minutes ago, Brooklynista said:

I feel like I ask this every season...Is HIV not a thing anymore?  This is a generation that has grown up with HIV/AIDS, but everybody is just out there screwing raw??  Janelle is lucky all she's getting is pregnant and not an STD that she can't pass off to a grandma.

I think you and I are probably from the same generation, where we were taught that basically if someone coughed on you, you got full blown AIDS. If you remember Greg Louganis hitting his head on that diving board and what a panic that caused, we're probably around the same age. Magic Johnson's NBA all star MVP performance, same sort of thing. When I was in middle school there was the wonderful time when anyone who didn't show you their homework answers was called a "f*gg**" (it's weird I can't even type that word anymore, it's so hateful?) and probably "had AIDS" as a result. Kids are wonderful!

The AIDS crisis coincided with a conservative power base that also wanted to depress sexual activity in non-married, non-white, non-straight, non-adult categories, so they leveraged it a little and probably overblew its potential as a nation wide crisis that would decimate the entire  population of the US if it was unchecked. I don't want it to sound like AIDS isn't a big deal, it is, but it also didn't happen in a vacuum (not that you think it did). 

ETA to fix worldwide crisis to nationwide. 

Edited by Uncle JUICE
  • Love 4
48 minutes ago, Uncle JUICE said:

I think you and I are probably from the same generation, where we were taught that basically if someone coughed on you, you got full blown AIDS. If you remember Greg Louganis hitting his head on that diving board and what a panic that caused, we're probably around the same age. 

I'm 38 and remember the fear mongering during the 80s. In regards to Jenelle, I'm sure she's had an STD or two or five, but she was probably just fortunate enough to get something that could be cured with a round of anti-biotics.

• Love 5
46 minutes ago, Uncle JUICE said:

I think you and I are probably from the same generation, where we were taught that basically if someone coughed on you, you got full blown AIDS. If you remember Greg Louganis hitting his head on that diving board and what a panic that caused, we're probably around the same age. Magic Johnson's NBA all star MVP performance, same sort of thing. When I was in middle school there was the wonderful time when anyone who didn't show you their homework answers was called a "f*gg**" (it's weird I can't even type that word anymore, it's so hateful?) and probably "had AIDS" as a result. Kids are wonderful!

The AIDS crisis coincided with a conservative power base that also wanted to depress sexual activity in non-married, non-white, non-straight, non-adult categories, so they leveraged it a little and probably overblew its potential as a nation wide crisis that would decimate the entire  population of the US if it was unchecked. I don't want it to sound like AIDS isn't a big deal, it is, but it also didn't happen in a vacuum (not that you think it did). 

ETA to fix worldwide crisis to nationwide. 

But what about Herpes?  How about crabs?  Do people still get crabs? Gonorrhea?  I have always been terrified of the clinic. I never wanted to be that person w the mouth sores or the one the guys were calling "Fire Crotch".  All I'm saying is these chicks don't seem to value their ladybits. Same goes for the guys.  What happened to giving some thought into who you bedded?  Wrapping it up to avoid STDS AND pregnancy.

• Love 11

I have been one who has posted many times over the seasons the issue of STDs/AIDs/HIV. Drew doesn't even touch upon it. Then again, he is only reading what MTV hands him.

MTV loves to claim the girls are helpful in spreading the message about teen pregnancy and unplanned pregnancies. What a fucking joke. If that is the case, how about they post about birth control, STDs, and AIDs on their social media pages along with the other shit they post such as this:

w97iuq.jpg

• Love 4

I would just like to say that I think waist trainers look absolutely ridiculous because that skin/fat has to go somewhere... so you just look like when the biscuits pop out of the roll thing when you open them. I'm ok with spanx, sometimes you just need a little control, but the corset waist trainers are absurd.

• Love 11
1 hour ago, BitterApple said:

I'm 38 and remember the fear mongering during the 80s. In regards to Jenelle, I'm sure she's had an STD or two or five, but she was probably just fortunate enough to get something that could be cured with a round of anti-biotics.

Me too! 37 here. 

• Love 1
5 hours ago, leighroda said:

I would just like to say that I think waist trainers look absolutely ridiculous because that skin/fat has to go somewhere... so you just look like when the biscuits pop out of the roll thing when you open them. I'm ok with spanx, sometimes you just need a little control, but the corset waist trainers are absurd.

Great description!!

Kail the Pillsbury dough girl.

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 8
5 hours ago, lovesnark said:

59 here. I wore a girdle with garters as a teen! Pantyhose hadn't happened yet. I'm old-haha!

When I gave birth to my oldest, the hospital gave me those gigantic kotex with the garter belt. I thought, WTH? because I never wore such a thing ever. Give me my kotex with the adhesive tape.

• Love 3
On 1/24/2017 at 8:05 AM, DangerousMinds said:

As the primary guardian of Addie, Leah may have the right to take her. I wonder what their custody agreement says.

Some custody agreements will specify that neither parent (custodial or non-custodial) can take the children farther than a certain radius from home without a court order or written agreement.  A generic, boilerplate Parenting Agreement will have language that either parent must keep the other parent notified as to address, phone number, itinerary, etc. whenever the children are taken on vacation.  In any event, in order to obtain a child's passport and travel outside of the country, both parents must give written authorization.  Too many parents have absconded to other countries with their children in an attempt to keep the children away from the other parent, so the State Department requires written authorization from both parents.

I watched this show for the first time in several years the other day, and while I have seen stories of the girls pop up on social media now and then, I haven't kept up with the show.  I see it's the same old BS over and over and over again, just with different husbands/boyfriends.

Edited by flappa1016
  • Love 1
4 minutes ago, flappa1016 said:

Some custody agreements will specify that neither parent (custodial or non-custodial) can take the children farther than a certain radius from home without a court order or written agreement.  A generic, boilerplate Parenting Agreement will have language that either parent must keep the other parent notified as to address, phone number, itinerary, etc. whenever the children are taken on vacation.  In any event, in order to obtain a child's passport and travel outside of the country, both parents must give written authorization.  Too many parents have absconded to other countries with their children in an attempt to keep the children away from the other parent, so the State Department requires written authorization from both parents.

I watched this show for the first time in several years the other day, and while I have seen stories of the girls pop up on social media now and then, I haven't kept up with the show.  I see it's the same old BS over and over and over again, just with different husbands/boyfriends.

Cory stated the girls have passports, something he obviously agreed to. I didn't get a sense Jeremy had authorized Addie to have a passport. That may be why Leah didn't go to Mexico after all and instead visited California.

• Love 1
8 hours ago, SPLAIN said:

When I gave birth to my oldest, the hospital gave me those gigantic kotex with the garter belt. I thought, WTH? because I never wore such a thing ever. Give me my kotex with the adhesive tape.

Ah, yes. The dreaded belt and industrial size kotex! That's what we had for normal periods back in the day. I hated those damn belts.

• Love 3
On 1/30/2017 at 3:34 PM, FairyDusted said:

Damn! I'm OLD! LOL ! 50 and full blown teen during the 80's. My school had an auditorium presentation. 

I know!  I'm reading and thinking everybody here is so young. You're all babies.   

• Love 5

I'm turning 42 today.  Considering that's older than my only sibling would ever be, it's cool I guess.  My oldest son told me AIDS really isn't a thing anymore.  I asked about HIV and he said 'yeah, but it's not like that will kill you.'  Then he went on to tell me that Pluto is no longer a planet.  

*I swear to God, I'm crazy enough on my own.  My kids don't need to help me with this!* lol 

• Love 5
2 hours ago, MissMel said:

I'm turning 42 today.  Considering that's older than my only sibling would ever be, it's cool I guess.  My oldest son told me AIDS really isn't a thing anymore.  I asked about HIV and he said 'yeah, but it's not like that will kill you.'  Then he went on to tell me that Pluto is no longer a planet.  

*I swear to God, I'm crazy enough on my own.  My kids don't need to help me with this!* lol 

Happy Birthday!!!

• Love 3
3 hours ago, MissMel said:

Happy Birthday!!!! 

• Love 2
3 hours ago, MissMel said:

Happy Birthday, @MissMel!  Hope you have an awesome day!

• Love 1
30 minutes ago, FairyDusted said:

I hope Cory has those passports in a lock box. I would never give them to Leah. Not only is she shady AF. Girl loses her keys!

She has probably left her drawers all over town and in many back seats.

• Love 3

Thanks for the birthday wishes.  It's been a rough one.  

4 hours ago, DangerousMinds said:

It's absolutely a thing and kills many. SMDH.

Yeah.  He got set straight but not before he drove me nuts.  

• Love 3

Those waist trainers are actually very bad for your internal organs. They push up certain organs and can create a problem with affected organ not working properly. I guess Kailyn is getting paid to endorse this product on her Instagram. All of these girls endorse products on their Instagram...teeth whiteners, protein shakes, weight loss products, etc... guess that's the way they make more money. I agree with the person who posted the comment about the value of this show...it was supposed to be a teachable show about the struggles and problems of being a teen mom...now these girls are in their 20's and still are having out of wedlock children with loser men and haven't really moved forward with their lives...with the exception of Chelsea.

• Love 3

I'm 46.  Got a 5 year old.  Yay me.

I started watching this show on maternity leave.

I know HIV isn't the feared disease it once was. They see it more as a chronic condition. One of my co-workers mentioned this week that his friend had "full blown AIDS" then went on to describe a few other rigorous physical activities the friend regularly participated in (snowboarding, kayaking) that made me realize he doesn't have the same experience of "full blown AIDS" that I am aware of.

Dude is 39.

I remember when they called it GRIDS. I remember when they were worried mosquitos spread it. I remember when Dianne Feinstein closed the bath houses in San Francisco. I had co-workers who were HIV positive who were terrified to leave their jobs and lose their health insurance benefits when they were just figuring out the cocktail.

• Love 6
On ‎2‎/‎3‎/‎2017 at 10:13 PM, guilfoyleatpp said:

I'm 46.  Got a 5 year old.  Yay me.

the world has definitely changed;  I am so glad that AIDS isn't a death sentence any longer.

And wow, other things too, I know this ain't about me, but I'm 48 & have  a 26 year old!  I have never had a thing in common w/anyone my age (home w/ a baby in my 20s & out raging now!  LOL)  I swear I lived my life upside down.

• Love 2

I usually only snark at this show because almost all these people are terrible. But that scene at the end with Isaac just broke my heart. He is such a sweet little boy (and honestly I'm not sure how that happened because Kail is an atrocious hosebeast) and when he just wanted a room at Javi's house I almost cried.  And I NEVER get emotional watching this trash fest lol. I'm glad Javi seems committed (so far) to still being in his life. 

• Love 3
17 hours ago, WrongReasons said:

I usually only snark at this show because almost all these people are terrible. But that scene at the end with Isaac just broke my heart. He is such a sweet little boy (and honestly I'm not sure how that happened because Kail is an atrocious hosebeast) and when he just wanted a room at Javi's house I almost cried.  And I NEVER get emotional watching this trash fest lol. I'm glad Javi seems committed (so far) to still being in his life. 

It happened because of the people in his life outside of Kail. I applaud Jo, Vee, the Rivera family, and the Marroquin family. Isaac and Lincoln are very blessed to have all of those people in their lives in spite of having Kail as their mother. Imagine the shit that will go down the moment Isaac and Lincoln can hold Kail accountable for her actions? Imagine when they bring home a girl to their mother?

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 7