Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E16: Homecoming

Tara Ariano
  • Start Topic

1) Legoland sucks

2) Leah is acting high as fuck.  Like for real.  When she's ranting to the cameras about Germy taking Addie to Ohio, she's super high.  IDK if she's tweaking or on the pillsies or what.  

I see her eating so probably not meth.  But damn, girl.  Stay straight when the cameras are there. Damn.

• Love 19

Nothing like confusing the hell out of your kid kail. Lincoln can go visit dad but you can't, even though I have spent the last 3 years telling Isaac that javi is your dad. Now that you are breaking up I guess Isaac is supposed to just understand. And the car seat thing? Really? 

Leah wacko.

Janelle and barb fighting in front of Jace. Just ugh. Neither Janelle nor barb have any impulse  control and no filter. 

Cole being so excited over the baby was super cute

Edited by poeticlicensed
  • Love 22
Just now, Mkay said:

I seriously clapped my hands when Jace said he would rather go to daycare!! Way to go Jace! 

Me too, but then I saw the look on David's face and feared for the kid.  That was not the response they wanted Jace to say on camera and I'm sure he was punished for it.

• Love 24

Ugh this show! I can't watch the Kail segments anymore because I can't stand to watch the disappointment and confusion on poor Isaac's face about the whole Javi situation. My heart breaks for that sweet little boy! 

I feel the same way about Jace. And here goes Janelle and Batb again fighting in front of Jace and asking his to choose between the two of them. Way to go Janelle and dumbass David, ruin a little boys vacation memories. 

Leah was high on something. Geez, if I was Jeremy I wouldn't answer the phone either when he has Addie. 

All the Chelsea, Cole and Aubree clips were really cute. They are the only ones doing things the right way. Chelsea needs to calm down though. 

• Love 19
4 minutes ago, Mkay said:

If Kail had made a clear separation between stepdad and Dad, maybe it wouldn't be so hard for poor little Isaac to understand why he may not have a room at Javi's or why he may not go to Javi's for a week with Lincoln.  It's no ones fault but her and Javi!!! I feel no sympathy for her! (like her little twitter followers are so sorry for her having to explain. Boo hoo!!) My sympathy is for Isaac.  

I seriously clapped my hands when Jace said he would rather go to daycare!! Way to go Jace! 

Of course Janelle has no idea about how most day cares work since she has never been responsible for her own kid. In most daycares you pay even if the kid doesn't go all summer to hold the spot. You are usually given 2-3 weeks to not come and not pay to accommodate vacations, but you can't !Just decide not to send your kid and not pay.

• Love 9

Jace is a brave little boy for telling Uncle Law & Order episode what he didn't want to hear.  I hope he didn't pay off camera  for making Jenelle and David look stupid.

I agree with feeling sick at watching Isaac's world fall apart. 

Don't cha just love how Kail talks mad shit about Javi to Jo when a few years ago, she talked all that shit about Jo to Javi and has the nerve to point out Javi's  cold attitude toward Jo like she didn't have a hand in that.

Edited by FlowerofCarnage
  • Love 23

Yes, Jenelle... you SHOULD have Jace forever, Babs BEGGED you to stay home and take care of him, but you couldn't be bothered, and now you want to complain that someone else is raising your child!? Who's fault is that exactly? And wtf they should be with their family, not just the grandparents (paraphrased, I'm too angry to remember the exact quote) I'm sorry other people had to step in to raise both of your children because both of you have anger issues and are more concerned about your next court case instead of the children. They should be PRAISING these grandparents for giving all of these children a better life than they would have had. For the love no 2 kids have the same set of parents, it's like one of those math problems with how many possible combinations could you have, and I'm just referring to Jenelles scenes lol, that's not even including the other moms.

• Love 17

Agree with you that Leah was extra tweaky tonight.

Kail is gross and mean. Is that her post makeover body! Yikes! Her telling Jo "it's not my fault" about being in bad relationships had my eyes rolling in two different directions. At least jo seems to have calmed down and matured quite a bit. Now just get a job jo and I'll give you two thumbs up!

• Love 13
14 minutes ago, poeticlicensed said:

Of course Janelle has no idea about how most day cares work since she has never been responsible for her own kid. In most daycares you pay even if the kid doesn't go all summer to hold the spot. You are usually given 2-3 weeks to not come and not pay to accommodate vacations, but you can't !Just decide not to send your kid and not pay.

Janelle should know how Daycare works. She was taking Kaiser to one when she was going to school and when she wasn't going to school. If she wanted Jace to be with her so bad she should have offered to give Barb the $150 reimbursement for the Daycare payment. But Jace chose Daycare over Janelle anyway which was golden! 

• Love 13

Am I the only one who thinks Leah's family and friends are over her stupid rants? It seems like this season so far, and a lot of last season, the other person basically smiles and nods, but contributes nothing to the conversation. I love how Victoria just kept repeating, "he knows he's in the wrong because _____," dismissively, like she just wanted Leah to shut up and move on. Chasity has been like this lately too. It makes me wonder if they all get together and say, "Leah's drugged up AF, but let's agree with her on camera so she'll look better," but unfortunately are horrible actors. Another possibility is that maybe they just don't understand why she's so upset, so they find one decent point and cling to it for the duration of the conversation. In the past, Leah's supporters were so gossipy, and hanging onto her every word, but now they seem checked out. 

Edited by Christina87
  • Love 17

Jenelle is so inconsiderate. She has no job so she thinks she can just change plans whenever it's convenient for her. Everyone else's needs are irrelevant to her. And then she wants to play victim when everyone doesn't bend to her whims. That's one of the many reasons she's a shitty person. 

And David should shut the fuck up and stop telling Jace what to think. This is none of his business. 

• Love 18

David should shut up and stay out of her arrangements/interactions with Gaythan regarding The Roll. It's really none of his business. Gaythan & Jenelle are the parents, they should decide between themselves about issues concerning their child. Putting him in the middle as a go-between is not a good idea. Of course he will always side with Jenelle, he knows where his bread is buttered. 

• Love 7

UBT does know where his bread is buttered, and Nathan, having lived it, has insight into the situation. It doesn't "scare" him to talk to UBT, because he knows Jenelle is bankrolling his lifestyle, while he is clearly a rebound from Nathan. It is painfully obvious. If it had been anybody else, I would have felt terrible during that scene where Nathan and his friends were talking about Jenelle being obsessed. The way they laughed at Jenelle's expense was so mean-spirited. However, Jenelle is basically a piece of trash who has said much, much worse, so I don't feel bad for her. 

• Love 8

Chastity and Victoria were both rumored to be the people tipping Cory off about Leah's drug use being out-of-control. Her brother was the primary one, I think. I also think it was something that took place on social media and not during filming, but there were definitely members of Leah's family saying she was in trouble and Corey needed to take the kids so that they could get her into treatment. Her mother, on the other hand, sabotaged the offer Corey made to keep the child support the same, just adjust the days so he could have the girls through the week on some days, too. Mom also sabotaged Leah's first rehab trip by lying that Corey was planning on not giving the kids back. At that time, I wondered if Leah was the source of drugs for her mom, too. Her stepdad had already left her mom. I now wonder if Leah is the source of the drugs for Chastity and Victoria, too. I think Victoria would have been pregnant at the point, and hopefully  not using drugs, but her defending Leah while Leah clearly looks impaired and was assisting in the complaining about Germy made me wonder. Maybe she is just trying to get some money for her and her baby by riding on Leah's coattails, and to do so, she has to play nice. I don't trust the people around Leah to have her best intentions at heart.

After reading the article put out there by the producers, wherein one of them said how great Dave was to Janelle, I knew it was time to walk away from this show. I missed episode 100 because something better was on, but did watch this one. My hate for everyone is refreshed anew. David, Nathan, and Javi can get off my screen immediately. That goes for Adam, too, but I missed his appearance in this episode, if he was on it. They only cause anger and hate, are not fun to watch, and I'm anxiously waiting for them to snap. 

Janelle asks Jace if he would rather be with her or at day camp, and he explains why he'd like to be at day camp. She argues with him about it. Vile trash. Your son wants to take part in something he enjoys. Saying he could do it with you like it is the same thing just shows her lack of parenting ability. She was making it about her, not about him.

If we believe the timeline, and I don't, Javi's plane landed late at night and he and Kail agreed for a time for him to come over the next day to see the kids, and he was going to take them their activity. He spent the morning purchasing a truck, and she had to insult it and not allow him to borrow the carseats, because he could go buy some. She finally allows him to borrow the seats but she is riding along with him. Vile trash. Then she argues with him about it in front of the kids.

I think I've just grown disillusioned and disgusted by them. Chelsea and Cole didn't bother me this episode, but I trust it is coming.

• Love 14

Chelsea has the best scenes, if only because I get to actually look at a happy and functioning parenting situation.

Leah, I don't have anything to say.

The most painful scenes were watching Issac slowly realizing he's losing Javi as a father figure and Janelle trying to force a hand with Jace and trying to hdt him to say he wants to live with her. In the past I remember he screaming at barb that Jace always is sad he has to leave her and he wants to live with her. Tonight it was obvious he likes living with Barb and he likes daycare.

• Love 12

Jace: "Daycare is fun....because people actually pay attention to me and do sports and activities with me and nobody leaves me playing alone on a busy street while we're waiting for the cops to be dispatched to the house." You know shit's serious when even a trip to Disneyland can't bribe a kid into wanting to stay with you. And yes, count me in with all those who think the only reason Jenelle wants Jace there is so she doesn't have to deal with Marissa. 

It's good to see nothing's changed from Kail's pep rally speech last week about keeping the transition smooth for the kids. She was a petty bitch over some damn carseats and then she just had to take a jab at Javi's truck. And she brought her vibrator on vacation with her and the children. Stay classy, Kail.

The best part of the episode for me however was the "fuck my life" expression on Leah's producer's face. She was probably thinking about all the free Botox Mandi gets courtesy of Randilicious while she stands in that hovel of a living room watching Leah have a drug-fueled temper tantrum. In the end Addie was probably safer in Ohio than she was in West Virginia where half the state was flooded, so I don't know what the fuss was about. It's not like Jeremy was kidnapping her and making a run for the border.

No cutie pie ViVi this episode, but at least we got Kaiser's adorable blonde chubbiness, so I'm happy.  

Edited by BitterApple
  • Love 24

I seem to remember Nathan being the one doing a lot more of the hands on day to day care of Jace when he and Jenelle were together.  I'm not saying he's a great guy, and there's no way I'd want to date him or anything, but when he has Kaiser, he does seem to be pretty engaged and hands on with him.  Kaiser does seem to like being around him.  

Jace has this look that comes over his face when Jenelle and her mother start fighting and you can literally see him trying to sink into the floor and not be noticed.  He starts quietly singing to himself, to try to do anything to avoid being where he actually is.  This breaks my heart, and I really wish Dr Drew would see this footage and bring it up.  When he would do Celebrity Rehab, he constantly harped on how people would not be present, that they just "went away" when something was difficult for them, and this is a perfect example of that.  And yet, here's a young child left to live in it.  And Barb isn't any better than Jenelle, in this regard.  

Leah is clearly back on her spiral down, I don’t know what it takes for someone to realize that she has a problem and step in.  By someone, I mean the state, I guess, as I don't doubt that Corey has done all he can.  

I really feel for Isaac in the whole divorce.  Javi needs to man up and realize that Isaac has been a son to him and he can't walk away from that.  I think if he had time to buy a truck, he also should have gotten carseats, though.  He and Kail need to both grow the fuck up and just deal with their problems like adults.

• Love 14

Could kailyn really not give Javier, whom I hate in equal measure, one good morning with those kids?  What an asshole.  No,  you can't borrow the car seats,  why exactly? To much of a pain the take then out of the car, okay, just take my car, no problem.  Then she bags on his truck,  girl has come a long way fromloving in her exs basement, stealing a tvfrom her mom's boyfriend,  scamming government assistance.  Tasteless. 

• Love 21
9 hours ago, Christina87 said:

Am I the only one who thinks Leah's family and friends are over her stupid rants? It seems like this season so far, and a lot of last season, the other person basically smiles and nods, but contributes nothing to the conversation. I love how Victoria just kept repeating, "he knows he's in the wrong because _____," dismissively, like she just wanted Leah to shut up and move on. Chasity has been like this lately too. It makes me wonder if they all get together and say, "Leah's drugged up AF, but let's agree with her on camera so she'll look better," but unfortunately are horrible actors. Another possibility is that maybe they just don't understand why she's so upset, so they find one decent point and cling to it for the duration of the conversation. In the past, Leah's supporters were so gossipy, and hanging onto her every word, but now they seem checked out. 

It's so weird that you mentioned this because I was thinking the SAME for two seasons and almost mentioned it yesterday after watching last Wednesdays episode where her brother just nods and Victoria just nods, chasity "uh hums" on the phone and her. Corey and Jeremy just awkwardly smile and nod looking like "get me outta here" in the entire sceneses. 

Leah HAS ALWAYS been the most talkative amongst her people as Corey never contributed to the discussion about Ali's conditions and doctor appointments but I'd just assumed he was slow and couldn't follow a regular conversation with bigger words sprinkled in but now I'm thinking Leah just talks to dang much and it's ALWAYS negative. Debbie downer that girl.

• Love 6

I have next to nothing to say about Chelsea's segments this week. Cute couple. Cute kid. Cute, cute, cute. 

As much as I really cannot stand Karl, I love how she's always doing projects with her kids. It was nice of her to involve the boys in a welcome home activity for Javi, even though I'm sure she doesn't want to welcome him home. But then she goes and ruins it. I thought she was super bitchy for no reason about the car seats. They probably had one set before, as a married couple. And just transferred them to whoever's car they were using. Now they're separated and she'll be damned if she shares anything with him. GET YOUR OWN CARSEAT. 

Gah, she is just insufferable. I see she changed her mind later, but to make sure Javi didn't take that as a sign that she wanted to reconcile and try for baby #3, she made sure to rag on his truck a bunch and knock his balls back up inside him. They really are not good for each other. But damn, I feel so badly for Isaac. He already looks so sad and left out, discussing how Lincoln will visit Javi's new place. I really really hope the adults in his life put forth extra effort to make this transition as easy as possible for him. 

I did laugh my ass off when Isaac started calling Kail out to Javi. "Mommy said my food is poisonous". Oh, is that how you manipulate food away from your kids, Karl? You don't have enough on your own plate??? "Isaac, that french fry might be poisonous, let me test it for you". Hahahaha

How in the seven hells was Leah's rental house $1850 a month? I know it was a decent size, but it's in WV - not New York or LA! I mean, wow. That seems insane. I really don't want to watch her move. Moving is stressful enough, and you know Leah's going to be a total cluster about it. 

But I was with her this episode. Germy should have actually called her and made sure going out of town was okay before he took Addy to Ohio. I know Leah has done similar shit, but it's not about what Leah deserves, but what your actions say about YOU, as a person. As much crap as Leah has thrown Cory's way, he always tries to take the high road and be super respectful of her role as the girlses mother. Germy just cannot STAND Leah; the hatred wafts out of his pores. So he'll just do whatever the fuck he wants. I thought he was being kind of an ass. 

Nathan thinks Jenelle's being nicer because "maybe she's pregnant". You heard it here first, folks!

But she's back to being nasty to Barb. She is such an entitled piece of shit. "Jace and Marissa should be living with A mom and A dad". Says who? A grandparent can raise a kid? So far they're doing better than you. A "parent" doesn't need to be a particular relation to the child - they just need to be present, loving, safe, and...oh, I don't know, not a violent, drug addled sociopath. 

Jenelle thinks just because she's technically Jace's mother, he should just be with her. For the rest of his life. But she lost that privilege when she put dick and drugs before her child and Barb had to step in. Barb is fucked up in a lot of ways, but she'd never abandon that kid. And he clearly adores her. I hate hate HATE how manipulative creepy Dave is being with him, trying to get him to say he'd rather live with them, as opposed to "mommy" (NOT Meme, Barb is his damn mother!) 

In fact, I think that's a large part of WHY Barb insisted Jace come back, and not spend another week with them. She KNEW Jace was probably itching to get back to normal life, but he wouldn't be strong enough to tell those psychopaths. She had to do it for him. (And, notice, he did seem to prefer daycare to casa de crazy. Can you blame him???) Not only that, but I've worked in daycare, and I get what she was saying about the cost. You only get one week vacation a year. You have to pay all the other weeks, even if you're not there. A daycare has a certain amount of allotted spots, and they don't want to give a spot away to someone who's going to come and go as they please, and lose that income. So you get one week. That's how it typically works. Barb isn't Granny Warbucks, so why would she want to shell out $150 for nothing? But Jenelle is so fucking inconsiderate. She doesn't care about Barb, or Jace. She just wants to play house with her new man. It won't last. 

• Love 21

Leah rambles and goes on and on. that's why everyone just sits there snd doesn't say a thing. She needs to be constantly validated and always right. 

If Janelle wanted Jace she would already have him. First it was she had to take care of The Roll and next it was the assault trial. Then it was the custody hearing of the Roll and now it's being pregnant. So she's about to pop and once the baby comes, there won't be time for custody of Jace. Janelle is about to have her hands full and will be frazzled and dumping the baby off in the crib and bitching like crazy. Yeah all seems great now but add in a screaming baby and a toddler and Jace is forgotten about. 

And I already call it. Uncle Bad Touch will be calling his own daughter a whiney little bitch like her mom soon.

• Love 6
11 hours ago, Brooklynista said:

Why does Sterling's mom have yellow hair? Is she a Simpson character?

That was her MOM? I had no idea who that was. Wow. 

10 hours ago, Maire said:

Kail is gross and mean. Is that her post makeover body! Yikes! Her telling Jo "it's not my fault" about being in bad relationships had my eyes rolling in two different directions. At least jo seems to have calmed down and matured quite a bit. Now just get a job jo and I'll give you two thumbs up!

Jo just laughs her off. He doesn't take the bait anymore. And homegirl has no manners. Notice how she opens the door when he arrives and then walks off. No "Hello, Jo" or "Please, come in". Just wanders off into her house, leaving him to follow. 

7 hours ago, BitterApple said:

Jace: "Daycare is fun....because people actually pay attention to me and do sports and activities with me and nobody leaves me playing alone on a busy street while we're waiting for the cops to be dispatched to the house." You know shit's serious when even a trip to Disneyland can't bribe a kid into wanting to stay with you. And yes, count me in with all those who think the only reason Jenelle wants Jace there is so she doesn't have to deal with Marissa. 

Jenelle's entire attitude about this just shows how little she knows her son, and kids in general. She thinks if she just makes it FUN all the time, he'll never want to leave. But the truth is, kids get their fill of fun. They want peace and stability and downtime and routine. He probably had a nice time with them in FL, but now he wants his regular life back. 

• Love 19

Why the hell did David call Jace Mr fancy pants figure skater?  He is so freaking creepy! 

I hated seeing Jace's sad little face,  when those two idiots try to get him to say he'd rather be with them. 

Kail is a real piece of work.  Isaac is sand and confused because she gaurenteed it would happen.  I'm glad jo let her know that he felt discouraged from seeing Isaac when they broke up. 

Why did she go with javi to the camp.  He clearly only wanted to take the kids,  she's  been saying she's over him so why tag along. I really can't with her. 

Watching Leah makes me itchy ...something is seriously wrong with her. 

I love watching   Chelsea and Cole interact with Aubrey. There are good parents. Cute family! 

Edited by imjagain
  • Love 13

Poor little Issac.   I feel for him so much.  How confusing must that situation be for him?  It was heartbreaking when he just assumed he was getting his own room at Javi's house.   I'm glad Kail gave in and let him borrow the carseats, she was being a real bitch about it considering he just came home and the kids were so excited to see him.

Chelsea and Cole.  I can't deal with their adorableness.  Cole's excitement over the pregnancy had be swooning.  Those two really are meant for each other.  Between them and little Aubree my heart was about to explode.  I'm pretty sure I had a shit eating grin on my face throughout all those scenes.

And I CANNOT with Jenelle and UBT.  They are the fucking WORST.  Jenelle hands off her kids more than she DOESN'T and she's trying to give Nathan shit?  Come on now.  And poor little Jace was trying in his own little way to tell her he wanted to go back HOME with Barb and neither of those morons were listening.  Why bother asking him what he wants if you're not going to listen to their responses?  Nathan is a total douche but shit, I'd rather Kaiser be with him than those two.  Gah.  Shudder.  Blech.

• Love 14

The constant conversation baiting- "Did you have a good time?  Do you like mommy's new car? Do you want to live with me or meme?" "Do you like going to daycare?"  "Isn't this making you happy?" "What do you think about your sonogram picture?"  is so tedious.  I know it's producer driven, but really.  Kids that little will most often say what the parent is leading them to say.  That's why it was so great when Jace answered the way he did. 

• Love 19

I honestly don't pay much attention to Leah anymore. I barely watched this week, probably because the twinses weren't in it.

Jenelle is too much a moron to realize that you can't just last minute change agreements. Jace is killing me with his singing as a copkng mechanism, and you can tell he is so over this shit. Dave gets on my last nerve putting his stupid beard where it doesn't belong. And last week when Jenelle APOLOGIZED to him about agreeing to meet Nathan halfway to exchange Kaiser? Red flags everywhere.
Also, you can see at Legoland she's already showing a little bit.

Kail has never been my favorite, but her pettiness with the car seats was something else. The worst part though, was breaking Isaac's heart over and over again. I hate Javi too, but how does she know that he wouldn't let Isaac have a bedroom at his house? I felt SO bad for that kid. And insulting his truck? Colossal bitch.

I don't like/want kids or babies that much, but seeing Chelsea's reaction to hearing the heartbeat made me tear up a little bit. And her sharing the pictures with Aubree and talking about what size the baby is...that was just sweet. I'll just say, she's a good mom, and Aubree is lucky to have her and Cole.

• Love 17

DVR'd this last night and watched it this morning. Kail- why was she acting so clueless when she was sitting around the pool in Puerto Rico continually saying how things were up in the air with regard to Javi's relationship and she didn't know what was going to happen. Sterling finally got her to admit that, yes, she had filed for divorce. Sounds pretty premeditated to me. She's knows exactly what's going to happen. Javi isn't going to be living in HER house anymore. She was real quick to say her house instead of their house, I noticed.

Jenelle- I had to laugh at that grammar "something dramatically happens". She mentioned something about kids living with their grandmothers (plural). Does Marissa live with her grandmother too? But it's not a laughing matter the way she gets into shouting matches with Barb over the phone in Jace's presence. And of course UBT has to put his two cents in. Is it any wonder Jace wants to get back to his regular routine as soon as he can to escape the clutches of those two imbeciles. And Jenelle going on about how they would do all that fun stuff at her house, umm no. Jace knows that's not going to happen, he'll be stuffed in a bedroom watching cartoons  or playing inappropriate video games like Call of Duty all day.  Or be forced to play with Marissa unsupervised. Poor Jace.

Leah-first of all, who's doing the moving for her? We never see her put stuff in a box or clean out a drawer or cupboard. All we see is her freaked out face running around with a phone in her hand, not actually doing anything. And what a double standard. Jermy doesn't answer his phone, she goes ballistic. He does call her, she doesn't answer and that's OK. Hope the landlord didn't give her security deposit back, she probably left him a mess.

Chelsea- the only bright spot in this bunch. Happy that she's happy. Too bad the other girls didn't take it slow like she did. Jenelle, Leah and Kail all can't be without a man for a minute and look where that got them. 

• Love 12

Poor Jace, having to listen to Jenelle fight with Barb yet again. I'm glad he was honest and told Jenelle that he enjoys daycare and was missing Barb. It wasn't what Jenelle wanted to hear, but it was the truth, and she needs to accept it. Jace has a life and a bond with Barb that can't be severed. Jenelle was so insensitive when she said that Barb "will only be an hour away." Jace is used to Barb picking him up from school, helping him with homework, taking care of him when he's sick. Being away from his only constant emotional support is a huge deal.

And here's the thing: if Jenelle got custody of Jace, I think she could meet his basic needs. He would always be clean, clothed and fed. But we've seen how little attention she pays him, letting him play video games or outside, unsupervised. Once her new baby arrives, she'll have even less time for Jace. I have no doubt that this baby, since it is a girl, will receive the bulk of Jenelle's affection. And a kid like Jace, who's already on medication and has had problems in school, needs extra attention. He needs someone to talk to him and listen to his emotional needs, and I don't think Jenelle is equipped for that. She'll always be too busy with the men in her life and the ensuing drama to ever properly raise her kids.

• Love 14

When I heard davids kid bust out that thick hick accent, I got a flash that she and Jace will be Caitlin/Tyler in 10 years. Jenelle is poison to everyone in her life. Her mothering style is what I would charitably describe as sociopathic in lieu of dangerously delusional. The thought of her being anything but a hinderence to society at any point in her life does not exist in this solar system.

Before his next televised cash grab with these gross hags, as he prepares to tell us how positive and wonderful this show is, I wish Sad Panda would consider the read that the show is not about tracing life obstacles foiling these potential-filled plucky young upstarts, but about teen moms generally being so stupid, irresponsible, and messed up that this is all they could ever be. Those wistful dreams about becoming a nurse or a social worker were never going to happen, so there are no sacrifices being made here. The children are completely so the mother will have something that doesn't outright tell her that she sucks for a few years, and then she can resent the kid for stopping her fake big plans and potential, and guilt the kid into viewing her as some goodly saint. It's all self-serving. Chelsea obv doesn't fit this pattern, anymore, but this rest sure do and seem fine to continue apace.

Leah's "pitcher" should be next to the definition for trash in a book she is unable to read. Which would be any book. She was "volunteering" to help with the flood? I'm sure. We never saw her doing jack shit, then she said her relentless volunteering caused her to forget she was moving houses that week. She had better hope she's on drugs, as otherwise she's just simply and completely mentally deficient. Didn't we see her amid packed boxes and strewn about stuff in the house at which she currently lives? Yet she forgot she was moving? I mean...I hate her. Stupid people like her lying about stupid things like her sad life is such a waste of everyone's time. Nobody really cares. The only person she's spinning her wheels to convince is herself.

I also loved her declining to talk to Germy and telling the producer her bullshit reasons why. How about you tell him, you dumb bitch? Oh, because he'll point out that you're a junkie whore and tell you to STFU? Got it.

javi doesn't owe Kails first kid a goddamn thing, but I'm sure the cameras will bully him into doing "the right thing" and staying in his life and all that pap. Gag. Another of kails scams. Encouraging a guy who thinks you're dogshit to spend time with your kid while you hook around. Brilliant. Funny how for these girls "the right thing" for others to do always seems to line up with them lounging around and banging through endless strings of men on Tindr and Venus-fly trapping around for their next child support payer/soon to be evil SOB who won't love my first several discarded spawn.

And I know this is a common refrain here, but its impossible not to see that once the MTV money and the flies attracted to the lights vanish, 3 of these women will be in some pretty dire straits. I can't wait!

• Love 14

He will also always choose Barb. Not even a trip to Disney, Legoland, and Universal can change that. That must have been a kick to the nether regions for those two morons. And it was all caught on camera. How embarrassing for them, but wonderful for us to all watch.  

How much do I love the editors for leaving that segment in??

Janelle asks Jace if he would rather be with her or at day camp, and he explains why he'd like to be at day camp. She argues with him about it. Vile trash. Your son wants to take part in something he enjoys. Saying he could do it with you like it is the same thing just shows her lack of parenting ability. She was making it about her, not about him.

Of course if never enters Jailnail's mind that Jace also misses his Daycare Posse and wants to hang with them instead of Marissa all the dang time!

She (Kail) finally allows him to borrow the seats but she is riding along with him. Vile trash. Then she argues with him about it in front of the kids.

Both Kail and Javi handled the room discussion all wrong.  Instead of pointing out to your precious son that he will have no room at Javi's, they both should have assured Isaac that he and Linc would share a room.  They then should've assured Isaac that he could have all the Jurassic posters he wanted on his side.  That's how you co-parents you idiots!

• Love 16