Type keyword(s) to search

S21.E03: Week 3: The Backstreet Boys

OnceSane
  • Start Topic

The Backstreet Boys deliver a group date card; Nick takes one lucky lady on an out-of-this-world journey aboard a Zero G plane; seven bachelorettes participate in a "Nickathalon"; Nick incurs the ire of his potential soul mates with his ultra-sensual behavior; a surprise pool party takes a turn for the worse.

After watching this show every week, there were several women I had no recollection of when this episode started!  Who are half of these people?!

Corrinne could not possibly be any more of a producer plant!

• Love 15

That zero gravity date would have been my worst nightmare!  Vanessa must have put on her questionnaire that her worst fear is planes and lack of gravity, and that's why she got it!

all I could think was ewwww, how could they kiss like that right after she puked?  

• Love 12
1 hour ago, awaken said:

After watching this show every week, there were several women I had no recollection of when this episode started!  Who are half of these people?!

Corrinne could not possibly be any more of a producer plant!

I swear they replaced a few.  I admit I had a hard time paying attention to the last 2 eps..and I tried 2 or 3 times--but who the heck is Dominique?  is there a Sarah?  there's an Alexis...  ???

Corinne is a lottery win for the producers.  I'm sure she's being encouraged and 'produced'-- I mean where were all the "can I steal you's" from the pre RC cocktail party during their whipped cream party.?   But Corinne's  all about it and all for it.    

Does Corinne have a mother?  Maybe not and the nanny is the surrogate.  

Edited by seasick
  • Love 7

I would have loved that zero gravity  date. What a cool thing. Except did he tell her she tasted ok after a barf kiss? Ewww

It's is now the portion of the show where the drama star has worn out her welcome (cough Corinne cough). I know they'll tell him to keep her but yeesh, the whining and crying is just so annoying. 

That one girl, Nick why don't you talk to me? Nick - bye Felicia! Lol

• Love 6

Nick's solution for smoothing things over with the ladies after having slept with Liz is to...lick whipped cream off of Corrine's boobs! Whaaaat?! No wonder why this idiot is still single. And then Corrine is crying and can't go to the rose ceremony because she's heartbroken that nothing went as planned and "nothing" happened, which we can only infer means that Nick didn't stick his penis in her vagina on the spot. But, have no fear, the previews let us know she'll have another chance at penetration in a bounce house.

The Backstreet Boys are the most famous formerly famous people to appear on this show in Bachelor  History, sorry, Boyz II Men, it was a good run while it lasted. 

Yet another 'ette is listening to Corrine cry and talk about herself--as if the other girls aren't also competing for Nick's heart. I'm surprised she has so many confidants. But I guess this is like in a thriller when the viewing audience is aware of whom the bad guy is, but the unsuspecting protagonists are still all chummy with the villain, unaware of their sinister fate.

Danielle gets the sexy samba music under her "I can see myself falling in love with you." This means put her in your top 4 Bachelor bracket picks, people!

Whelp, the big nanny reveal! What in the ever loving fuck is "lemon salad" and "cheese pasta"!?!? Do you mean macaroni and cheese?!

Zero Gravity date was pretty cool--up until Vanessa puked. But Nick STILL kissed her, so I don't know, I was going to say that means put her down as #1, True Love, but I wouldn't even kiss my husband after he threw up, so extra credit. Start crying, Corrine, you're no match for Vanessa: puke kisses > whipped cream boob kisses. Vanessa isn't a regular Bachelor Nation viewer and yet she knows enough to come up with a sob story that Grandpa's ghost is playing matchmaker. These two are getting some "real talk, I can open up to you" music, so expect Vanessa to go far--further than sexy samba music.

Running, jumping. This is a looooooooong 2 hours! Someone else is crying and giving a you're not giving me attention. She's getting bad music. She's going to leave now. Yep! It's ALWAYS this music when they get sent home mid-date. The only exception is is the girl is acting really cuckoo, and then they get the "demented circus music." I could watch this show with no dialogue and just background music and know exactly what's happening.

I thought I was watching another Corrine segment, but it turned out it was a commercial for 50 Shades Darker--same difference. But now it's really Corrine bouncy time! All of the girls watch in horror, walk away, then spend all of their 1:1 time bad-mouthing Corrine. Good call everyone doing it, so the one Wrong Reasons caller-outer isn't sent home. Award to Vanessa for saying she's not upset with Corrine, she's upset with HIS behavior. You go, girl! Vanessa for the win! Or, rather, Vanessa for second or third place so she can be Bachelorette and find someone better than Nick! Or, better yet, take it to the end and NOT accept the final rose so Nick is a four-time loser, with nothing to show but rubber burns on his back from the bounce house.

• Love 15

Yeah . No contestant on this show has ever won by being the rat or complainer . these girls need to stop worrying about Corinne and realize that by the slight chance that he chose her in the end , you should be happy you're not the one he chose since he's obviously not taking this serioisly 

• Love 10

If a guy is staring at you from inches away while you puke and kisses you afterwards then you know they're really into you. Oh and crying happy tears on the first date. Vanessa, you go girl! Loved her putting him on the spot as well.

As expected, the Liz situation was just shrugged off, since obviously no one was under the impression that Nick's a virgin.

Corinne is working on my last nerve. I get it, the show needs a villain, but does she really have to narrate every date she's on and every cocktail party she bothers to appear at (briefly)? So over it, show, so over it. I don't think Nick's seriously into her, he's just being nice and enjoying the break from thinking.

Dominique's feelings may have been legit, but I have no idea why she thought aggressive confrontation was the way to go. The lead needs to be really into to you for that to work. If they're barely acknowledging you as it is, then you just bought your ticket home.

• Love 9

Vanessa is made of all kinds of win. Tired of every season the ganging up on the "villain" and giving the lead a pass. That's right girl, call his ass out. That scene was made of so much win. Nick just sat there completely tongue tied and didn't know what the hell to do. He's always talking about wanting a strong woman who will challenge him and call him on his b.s. - well there you go. 

Every scene with Nick and Corinne is plain gross because Corinne ALWAYS and I mean ALWAYS seems drunk. She always sounds her like words are slightly slurred and then you throw in that she's 24 with the brain power of a 16 year old and Nick just comes across like a creepy old guy with her. I like Nick but I have never been more uncomfortable and embarrassed for two people on this show as I was watching that whip cream scene (well except for maybe Josephine's serenade at the end there). 

I'm glad he allowed his big head to finally win over his little head and shut it down with Corinne but it took way too damn long. Like really, after you lick the whip cream off her boob you think to yourself that you don't want to do something that will make the women uncomfortable? Really...

I mean I guess points for this time not doing it in front of everyone's faces. And then Corinne goes to boo-hoo because her plan didn't work? Like what was she expecting - him to fuck her right there? The whole thing is just so gross and annoying and tedious. At one point I felt like if I heard Corinne's damn name one more time, I would scream. 

However, she'll stick around because Corinne drama is necessary to distract from the fact that this is so obviously going to be Vanessa. Nick has nowhere near the chemistry with any of the other women as he did with Vanessa. He seemed like he'd be up to hooking up with Danielle L. but I didn't really buy any genuine connection and honestly, everything with Corinne just feels icky and not remotely sexy. We finally saw Rachel again tonight after she seemed to disappear, despite her getting the FIR, but I didn't feel this amazing connection between them.

But everything about Nick and Vanessa was perfection. He actually got the folks on twitter to stop cussing him out for the Corinne shenanigans long enough to swoon over his reaction to Vanessa's puking. The thing I noticed is that he literally could not seem to stop touching her. And then dude got full on emotional just talking about feeling hopeful with her and it was the first date. It feels like this is all but a done deal, though I'm sure they'll throw in some stuff to create doubt.  So yeah, Corinne will hang around because they always need their villain.

Edited by truthaboutluv
  • Love 9

Corinne and her snoring are reminding me of Josh Murray and his kiss 'noises'. So, total post production sound edits. Nick must be a super boring lead if they're focusing on that brain dead child who still needs nap time during the day.

• Love 11

I have emetaphobia (fear of vomit). I understand that I have a problem. And that I'm the kind of person that will literally run out of the room with my fingers in my ears screaming "la la la" if anyone near me hints of nausea. But how, HOW can you have your face right next to someone while and then KISS them right after they throw up? Does he have no sense of smell? TASTE??? In my head I said, "Huh. They must have a toothbrush and mouthwash available on that plane because that could not have happened otherwise." And then she said she couldn't believe he kissed her even though she just barfed and my legs went numb and the room went dark. That is the grossest thing I've ever seen on tv and I watch "Naked and Afraid."

• Love 15
20 minutes ago, woodscommaelle said:

Um how did everyone know that song? I didn't even know who they were til they told us.

... did you somehow mange to sleep through 1999? 

Not gonna lie, I only watched this episide because of the Backstreet Boys. I stopped watching religiously around ... Brad 2.0, maybe, and honestly, probably won't watch any other episode this season.

Not all all surprised that all the 'ettes could sing along to "I Want It That Way", though if they get any younger it'll be a crapshoot. I'm 30 was on the younger side of BSB fandom. Corrine might know who they are, but there is no way that she was part of the hardcore BSB fans.

• Love 19

The Backstreet Boys once again proved to me they are still no comparison to Nsync.

Vanessa and Rachel are the only women I like this season. they seem way too good and mature for Nick though. 

• Love 8
4 minutes ago, In2You said:

The Backstreet Boys once again proved to me they are still no comparison to Nsync.

Vanessa and Rachel are the only women I like this season. they seem way too good and mature for Nick though. 

As someone who fans of both growing up and went to 2 NSYNC concerts I still contend that AJ McClean and JC Chasez have the best voices out of all of them.

Anyway 2 quick things: 

1. I know that Corrine is a producer plant bc it's obvious, she just happens to get whip cream, bouncy houses, infinite steals, etc. However her relationship with Nick is making me like Nick less and less, and I was a big fan of his prior to this. 
  2. I see 0-none connection b/t him Rachel. Maybe bc her and Corrine are such polar opposites but I just don't see it. Count me as someone who's been waiting for actual African American contender for years as well. Sorry, just don't see it. 
  • Love 2

Thanks for the recap.  Do they show this on reruns?  Tennis is on, and I forgot about the show until 8:54.  I got there in time to see Nick lying in what looked like a bounce house with Corrine and everyone talking about it.   So, was there a rose ceremony this episode?  If so, who went home?  From what I gather above Nick and Vanessa went out, she threw up and he kissed her with puke in her mouth.  I would like to think there was a break they didn't show and they gave her a chance to freshen up....if not, that is all kinds of gross.  

Carl Lewis?  I haven't heard anything about him in years.   I am sorry I missed the Backstreet Boys..

Besides her nanny convo, when she had absolutely no idea how ridiculous she sounded, my favorite Corinne moment was when she put the whipped cream on her chest and told him to "lick it off my boob." Wow. What a sexy statement. She really knows how to talk dirty.  Ugh.

She cannot get off my tv fast enough.

Love Vanessa calling out Nick.

• Love 9
3 minutes ago, PTVjones said:

As someone who fans of both growing up and went to 2 NSYNC concerts I still contend that AJ McClean and JC Chasez have the best voices out of all of them.

Anyway 2 quick things: 

1. I know that Corrine is a producer plant bc it's obvious, she just happens to get whip cream, bouncy houses, infinite steals, etc. However her relationship with Nick is making me like Nick less and less, and I was a big fan of his prior to this. 
  2. I see 0-none connection b/t him Rachel. Maybe bc her and Corrine are such polar opposites but I just don't see it. Count me as someone who's been waiting for actual African American contender for years as well. Sorry, just don't see it. 

Well, the episode I saw last week pretty much confirmed that because otherwise why  else would she get so much screen time? .  As for Rachel, then that is unfortunate because if she makes the final few or is considered for the Bachelorette there will be those that say that he was told to pay attention to her by the producers, same as Corrinne, and he was never interested in her.  

• Love 1

I'm so glad that people seem to like Vanessa, and don't really mention Danielle L.  Danielle seems to be a hit with some people on my social media.  I agreed with C O R I N N E of all people, that there's nothing going on in Danielle's head.  Can't form a sentence without throwing 1-3 "likes" in there.  It is so aggravating.

I'm not even a Vanessa fan, but just hearing her SPEAK is a breath of fresh air (LOL at the irony after her date.)  

Rachel is so gorgeous.  I didn't really "get" her in the first episode, but now I'm just wowed by that smile.  She was too thirsty for the ring though.  Haha!

@clubsauce I am so you.  

The blond Danielle is so naturally, effortlessly good-looking.  Reminds me of someone famous but can't put my finger on it, or maybe she's just that confident I'm getting confused.

Astrid's breasts are terrifyingly large (NOT judging; just trying to make 'light' of the elephant in the room).  Noticing Raven's body now which is insane.  A lot of these women have great bodies.

Edited by Ms Blue Jay
  • Love 8
2 minutes ago, Ms Blue Jay said:

I agreed with C O R I N N E of all people, that there's nothing going on in Danielle's head.  Can't form a sentence without throwing 1-3 likes in there.  It is so aggravating.

Yes but coming from Corinne, that's like the pot calling the kettle black. This is the woman who told Nick she didn't like "planned dancing" because she didn't seem to know the word choreography, which Nick had to provide for her.

• Love 6

I laughed and rolled my eyes so many times at Corrine tonight. This girl is not serious villain material. She's too childish to be taken seriously. A princess bouncy house? Sneaking off for naps. I wonder if her nanny tucks her in at night. It's highly doubtful she runs a million dollar business by herself. Daddy gives her a few jobs to do and tells her the company's hers to keep her pacified most likely. I think Nick enjoys the attention but I don't think for a minute he takes her seriously. He knows he's got to keep her around so the show will have their "villain". 

His reactions to Vanessa as opposed to his of Corrine are so telling. He laughs and indulges Corrine as you would a child. With Vanessa he was so forthcoming. He seemed to be so at ease with her and felt free to be himself. The way he reacted to her being sick on the space ride scored major points in my book. Holding her through it all and being so caring and understanding. I have not saw the level of attraction with any of the other women that he seems to have with her.

I'm loving Alexis. Her, "move over bitches" during the rose ceremony was hilarious. Seems to be her go to word but totally no harm meant by it. Looks like she would be a lot of fun to hang out with.

Well Nick got rid of all the blondes. I'm starting to believe he really does have a type. Just another reason he has to keep Corrine around a while longer. He has to have at least one token blonde.

Edited by yorklee2
  • Love 15

I'm really wondering if Nick has a speech impediment. When he took Vanessa to the roof top dinner, it sounded like he said it was the highest point in Atlanta. In my head, I was thinking, but they're not in Atlanta. Could his speech be so marbled that LA comes out Atlanta? Someone else watch the scene and tell me what you hear.

Those scenes where Corrine is crying and pouring her heart out to someone (after whip cream-gate and again after her non-dance with BSBs) she is speaking to a producer. Besides one shot where you see another bachelorette hug her in the bathroom, the person she is talking to is never on camera. The fakeness is heavy this season. 

During the rose ceremony, I felt bad for the blondes. Nick has no love for blondies. I bet they all wished they got cast another season.

Well we got throw up kisses and crying with Vanessa so I am gonna have to call this true love for Nick. Or at least his rushed over exuberant version of love that he also found with Andi and the other one. Vanessa, at least for now, doesn't seem as into it as Nick. She called him "cute" too when he cried, so I wonder what she's really thinking.

• Love 3
17 minutes ago, Ms Blue Jay said:

I love the idea of cheese pasta, because most pasta I know has cheese?  I may not be Italian but am I far off in that?  It's like calling something a bread sandwich.

I don't know- I eat a lot of pasta, but very little of it involves cheese. Even when I have ravioli I tend to have mushroom ravioli rather than cheese filled. Which is kind of funny now that I think about it, because I love cheese. Just not usually with my pasta. Unless you mean mac and cheese. 

Edited by Pixel
  • Love 2

Well Nick got rid of all the blondes. I'm starting to believe he really does have a type. Just another reason he has to keep Corrine around a while longer. He has to have at least one token blonde.

Called it. Like I said, dude is clearly into brunettes.

Vanessa, at least for now, doesn't seem as into it as Nick. She called him "cute" too when he cried, so I wonder what she's really thinking.

I thought she seemed very into him and it's probably why she was pissed and bothered by his behavior with Corinne.

Edited by truthaboutluv
  • Love 1
47 minutes ago, nutty1 said:

Corrine's a shoe in for Bachelor in Paradise! How many guys will she straddle? We should start guessing now. 

I wonder if they'll let her bring the nanny? That could be interesting. (No, not really.)

When Vanessa was barfing in the zero gravity plane, you could see glimpses of a third person handing her a second bag, or wipes or something. I assume they must be well-equipped to handle such a common reaction, so I also choose to assume Vanessa had a chance to rinse her mouth out before Nick kissed her.

• Love 12
1 hour ago, awaken said:

all I could think was ewwww, how could they kiss like that right after she puked?  

I did notice that before he kissed her it showed her chewing gum so maybe it wasn't as bad as it seemed. Also at one point they showed a woman in the background doing something so I'm sure there was someone there to get her some water to clean her mouth. Otherwise...yeah eww.

• Love 6
27 minutes ago, lids said:

I'm really wondering if Nick has a speech impediment. When he took Vanessa to the roof top dinner, it sounded like he said it was the highest point in Atlanta. In my head, I was thinking, but they're not in Atlanta. Could his speech be so marbled that LA comes out Atlanta? Someone else watch the scene and tell me what you hear.

I heard "L.A."

Edited by KenyaJ
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, dbell1 said:

Corinne and her snoring are reminding me of Josh Murray and his kiss 'noises'. So, total post production sound edits. Nick must be a super boring lead if they're focusing on that brain dead child who still needs nap time during the day.

They'd probably be perfect for each other. She's the new Chad for sure, so she'll end up on Bachelor in Paradise if she doesn't win.

Edited by Artsda
52 minutes ago, jackjill89 said:

She really knows how to talk dirty.  Ugh.

"I love your sexy talk, it's so kindergarten." That is what that makes me think of.

I love that Corinne is so hot/cold about how she is doing with Nick. One moment it's just the two of them in this world and the next Nick is going to send her home. I mean if her reddi-whip (loved that there was a commercial for reddi-whip after the reddi-whip scene btw) shenanigans and practiced coat dropping had "worked" I bet she would have come in by everyone all giddy about her latest exploits not running off crying and falling asleep in her coat... she's such a 'character' she's really hard to take seriously. And yeah, the 'Nanny conversation' was suuuper awkward since there were actual adult women present. "Cheese Pasta" almost definitely means mac and cheese. She's said she's tried to make it and it wasn't near as good. Kind of surprised she knows how to boil water.

Does she just clap her hands and the producers get her anything she wants?? 'I need whip cream, I need a bouncy castle.' Unreal. Literally.

I think the BSB telling the girls to not wear heels was nice, but they should have had someone warn them to wear a sportsbra before the 'Nickathalon' as there was a whooole lot of shakin going on. This is why Corinne wants to get a boob job "but a small one" so things like that don't happen to her.

Edited by Wandering Snark
  • Love 7
15 minutes ago, Wandering Snark said:

Cheese Pasta" almost definitely means mac and cheese

In my head I thought fettuccine with alfredo sauce but you never know with Corinne.

One good thing that could come from this is somebody may watch and offer the nanny a much better job so she doesn't have to handle Corrine's dirty laundry. Hey, I'd watch a special one off episode of the Nanny's rise from oppression. They could produce it like they do those cheesy wedding specials. Or maybe the nanny could write a tell-all article for In Touch, make some extra cash and tell Corrine to shove it...

• Love 1
53 minutes ago, lids said:

I had the exact same experience!

• Love 5

I feel like "cheese pasta" is the plain noodles with butter and parmesan that my young child likes to eat. Corinne is childish enough to share a similar palate with an actual child.

I feel very sorry for poor Raquel. I heard one of the other bachelorettes say that Corinne doesn't even know how to wash a spoon. And we saw the meltdown when Nick rejected her trenchcoat clad advances. That nanny earns her paycheck, I have no doubt.

I like Vanessa an awful lot. I hope she gives Nick a reality check with her conversation with him.

• Love 6

Nick's body language is clear. When he's talking with Corinne, he is leaning as far away from her as possible. When he's with Vanessa, he's touching her in any possible way, her shoulder, her feet, kissing her forehead. 

• Love 4

I haven't watched this show in a long time but is there this much sucking face this early? It was jarring to see. I do love Vanessa and Rachel so may keep watching- pretty much tuned in to get my squee on with BSB. 

Corrine is gross. Just, no.

Edited by twoods

Vanessa was giving me huge Andi vibes tonight, looks-wise. There were angles during their date and Vanessa's ITMs that I thought I was looking at Andi. I was one of those who thought that if Andi had chosen Nick instead they would have been married by now. So I'm not surprised how Nick was so into Vanessa during their date. He does have a type, and I don't blame him - Vanessa is utterly gorgeous. Not the bombshell kind, but the classically classy type.

• Love 1

As if Vanessa's diatribe to Nick wasn't already awesome, the fact that it was delivered in a French-Canadian accent made it 100x more so!

It's starting to get really icky the way Corinne is so childish and hyper-sexual at the same time. Her parents have a lot to answer for.

I love the Backstreet boys and how some of the girls were like "Bachelor who?" for a moment. Nick Viall is no match for Nick Carter.

Astrid needs a real sports bra, that strappy top she wore to the Nick-a-thon was a joke. Girl's an E-cup at the very least.

I didn't really notice her until now, but Kristina is gorgeous and articulate. I want to see more of her and less of Danielle L or Raven.

• Love 9
4 hours ago, awaken said:

I agree!  AND, in the beginning of the episode, some of them were without the layers of makeup they usually wear, and I couldn't recognize them at all. 

• Love 1
2 hours ago, lids said:

I heard Atlanta, too! I didn't even think about it until I read this, but now I realize they haven't started to travel yet. 

2 hours ago, Ketzel said:

I wonder if they'll let her bring the nanny? That could be interesting. (No, not really.)

When Vanessa was barfing in the zero gravity plane, you could see glimpses of a third person handing her a second bag, or wipes or something. I assume they must be well-equipped to handle such a common reaction, so I also choose to assume Vanessa had a chance to rinse her mouth out before Nick kissed her.

It's nicknamed the Vomit Comet for a reason, so yes, I think they're ready for the barfing. Astronauts in training aren't immune, either. I wondered why it took so long for them to get Vanessa a barf bag.

I'm totally on the Vanessa train after how she called out Nick for his behavior, not Corrine's. And it's shocking to hear he's 36 while she's only 24! Starting to get into creepy territory for sure.

I still like Rachel, but sports-analyst husband doesn't like how she "stepped" on the third runner's hand when she reached for the ring on the track. I figure only a top athlete trained in the rules can make those sorts of split-second physical decisions -- I don't think Rachel intended to step on her hand, but anchor the ring with her foot until she got close enough to grab it, in an instinctual reaction.

Corinne can go anytime. She gets FAR too much airtime. I want to see more of the actual contenders!

Edited by Andromeda
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, lids said:

In my head I thought fettuccine with alfredo sauce but you never know with Corinne.

One good thing that could come from this is somebody may watch and offer the nanny a much better job so she doesn't have to handle Corrine's dirty laundry. Hey, I'd watch a special one off episode of the Nanny's rise from oppression. They could produce it like they do those cheesy wedding specials. Or maybe the nanny could write a tell-all article for In Touch, make some extra cash and tell Corrine to shove it...

I wonder if Corinne could pronounce "fettucine" or "alfredo." Whatever that nanny gets made, it's not enough. 

Rachel and Vanessa are my favorites after tonight. 

3 hours ago, Artsda said:

This episode made me love Vanessa. The one on one was the first real connection I saw Nick have so far.

Yeah, I liked her until she did that "hug" where she wraps her legs around him so that he is carrying her.   I see women do that on these shows all the time, I've never seen it in real life.  Then again, most of the women I have known in "real life"  weigh more than 90 pounds.

• Love 9
3 hours ago, truthaboutluv said:

Every scene with Nick and Corinne is plain gross because Corinne ALWAYS and I mean ALWAYS seems drunk. She always sounds her like words are slightly slurred and then you throw in that she's 24 with the brain power of a 16 year old and Nick just comes across like a creepy old guy with her.

I agree.  and then she passes out before the rose ceremony.  You're not "exhausted", honey, you're drunk.  

Oh, and Corrine - just promote your "nanny"  to "housekeeper", because when you're a grown-up and someone cooks and cleans for you, she's no longer your nanny. 

Is Corrine dumb enough that she doesn't realize that the "nanny"  doesn't make her salad and cheese pasta and clean up after her because she LOVES it?  She does it because your damn parents pay her to!   Is it possible that the "nanny"  part of the job is that Corrine's parents pay her to keep Corrine from getting shit-faced drunk and doing something stupid? 

• Love 7
4 hours ago, Artsda said:

Corinne's nanny conversation and her lack of self awareness of how it sounded made her look like a moron.

She is a moron and she's ruining the show.  Way too much camera time.  I like how she says she doesn't like to do grown up things, that's why she has a nanny, then she claims she runs a multi million dollar company.  Stupid bitch

• Love 19

Vanessa, Vanessa, Vanessa! You, Rachel, and Nurse Danielle are way too good for this show. One of you will either be the "winner," the next Bachelorette, or the true next Bachelorette after Fleiss and Co. change their minds at the last minute after they filmed your video vignettes.

I've come to the conclusion that Bachelor in Paradise is too good for Corinne after she eventually leaves the show. This heifer belongs on The Bad Girls Club where she gets to duck whiskey bottles and compete in hair weave pulling and alcohol wrestling over less desirable men.

Where the f did Dominique the waitress (I refuse to use the term "restaurant server") come from? I didn't even notice her at all in the first two episodes.

It's a good thing I was barely into the Backstreet Boys. To see how they aged was quite depressing, although the one I liked (Kevin, wearing hat and sunglasses) looked semi-decent and a lot younger than Nick Carter.

Speaking of Nicks, I didn't notice his slurring of words until tonight's show. He speaks like Arianna Grande sings: meldsintoonebigblur.

• Love 3