Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E07: Sing Me A Song

Tara Ariano
  • Start Topic

On 12/4/2016 at 7:58 PM, ByTor said:

To be completely honest, pretending this is a sitcom (example: Negan "Well I'll be ding dong diddly-wopped!!) is getting me through this :)

When he moves into Alexandria, he becomes known as Neg Flanders??????

• Love 8

I just watched.  It makes me so sad that it has become a chore to watch what was my favorite show.  So basically Carl's brilliant plan, the one he was so angry at Rick for not coming up with, was to shoot two extras, get caught, go for a walk, cry, sing, look at some boobs and coax the bad guy straight to baby Judith?  Dumbest shit ever.  Michonne is thinking too, just not straight.

People! People! Listen up.  If all it took was showing up and shooting straight, it would have been over from jump.  Aside from the head bashing, the crux of it wasn't the one douchebag with the bat, it was the 200+ armed motherfuckers backing him up.  So no, Rosita, your one raggedy ass, black market bullet will not do the trick.  Everybody is mad at Rick but the rest don't seem to have a working Plan B either. Being angry is not enough.

The only highlight was Judith who might be able to simply kill him with cuteness. What a little sweetheart!  Her snoring nearly did me in!

One other thing, I'm tired of folks bad mouthing my girl Olivia.  A person who has not eaten is starving. A very large person may take longer to starve to actual death but that doesn't mean that they aren't legitimately hungry before that happens.  And she wasn't just talking about herself.  So tired of fat shaming. Trust me when I say that the average person is some variety of a piece of shit.  There is plenty of shame to go around, no need to give it all to the fat people.  We all suck.

• Love 22
4 hours ago, Happy Harpy said:

I'm still following what happens but when I read sex slavery, torture, etc. I really wonder why I even bother.

If Michonne is humiliated in any way or shape by VoldeDouche or enters his harem, I won't have to wonder anymore. 

I don't think Michonne has the temperament to be in a harem.  Unless she infiltrates it Charlie's Angels style to bring the shit down. 

• Love 5

Sorry Chandler Riggs, you killed this episode for me. It's hard to endure Negan's endless sermons already, but even harder when I can't gouge from people in the scene with him if he's supposed to be scary or charming or funny or whatever else trait TBTB would like to attribute to the character. When Fat Joe (was that his name?) brought in Lucille and was clearly scared shitless about doing or saying something wrong? Those are the scenes when Negan sort of kind of works for me. But for almost the entire time Negan and Carl spent on screen together, the former might as well have been trying to act opposite a wall. It was CR in perpetual sullen teenager mode, except that one very special close up where we got trembling lips because apparently talking about his eye hurts his feelings (?), even a very special single tear (!) during the song because, I dunno, he was scared or still sad about his eye or embarrassed (???) and then a sudden outburst of defiance because Carl's a badass and Negan's not that scary after all (?).

And look, I'm not laying all the blame on Chandler (even though he should realize that, you know, acting is kind of also required in between the scenes where the script spells out specifically what Carl is feeling). The writers aren't doing him any favors either. If they had spent even a minute previously dealing with the aftermath of Carl getting his eye shot out, maybe I could have bought into the idea that it would affect him even as he's trying to stone-face the enemy.

So yeah. a Negan/Carl relationship might sound compelling on paper (and maybe it is in the comics), but I sincerely doubt these two actors are going to sell me on it.

And cut his damn hair already.

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, CrashTextDummie said:

Sorry Chandler Riggs, you killed this episode for me. It's hard to endure Negan's endless sermons already, but even harder when I can't gouge from people in the scene with him if he's supposed to be scary or charming or funny or whatever else trait TBTB would like to attribute to the character. When Fat Joe (was that his name?) brought in Lucille and was clearly scared shitless about doing or saying something wrong? Those are the scenes when Negan sort of kind of works for me. But for almost the entire time Negan and Carl spent on screen together, the former might as well have been trying to act opposite a wall. It was CR in perpetual sullen teenager mode, except that one very special close up where we got trembling lips because apparently talking about his eye hurts his feelings (?), even a very special single tear (!) during the song because, I dunno, he was scared or still sad about his eye or embarrassed (???) and then a sudden outburst of defiance because Carl's a badass and Negan's not that scary after all (?).

And look, I'm not laying all the blame on Chandler (even though he should realize that, you know, acting is kind of also required in between the scenes where the script spells out specifically what Carl is feeling). The writers aren't doing him any favors either. If they had spent even a minute previously dealing with the aftermath of Carl getting his eye shot out, maybe I could have bought into the idea that it would affect him even as he's trying to stone-face the enemy.

So yeah. a Negan/Carl relationship might sound compelling on paper (and maybe it is in the comics), but I sincerely doubt these two actors are going to sell me on it.

And cut his damn hair already.

And I was thinking that that scene would have been so scary, twisted and effective if Carl feigned crying until Negan acquiesced and then broke out laughing and sneering at Negan.  The scariest people are the ones you can't scare. And if when he asked about his mother, Carl just grinned and said,I killed her. I could see that giving Negan pause.

• Love 7
57 minutes ago, TattleTeeny said:

She's with Maggie and Sasha.

(re: Enid's whereabouts) Oh, THAT'S right! Now I remember. I knew it had something to do with those yellow balloons. But since Carl essentially ditched her outside the Saviors' compound, he really doesn't know if she's alright or not? 

And I never thought I'd be typing this, but could Jesus have been a Savior? With all the new characters, I can't recall if he was in any scenes with anyone who would recognize him. That would explain how he seems to know his way around Neganville and the outposts. And maybe that's how he got his nickname Jesus at the Hilltop when he showed up claiming to be a (former) Savior. 

Siskel and Ebert used to say "No good movie is too long, and no bad movie is too short".

Seems like many of us feel the Negan story line is being dragged out long after its welcome by the showrunners.  Attention AMC:  we viewers have lives.  We are going to lose interest if you don't focus on a plotline that actually has a point, and reaches that point sometime in our lifetimes.

The whole Negan arc this season lacks any kind of dramatic pacing.  Each scene (in this ep: the wives, the iron, Kurl's eye) goes on and on and on.  Writers/directors/producers - show some discipline.  Remember Terminus.  That story arc was perfect and had 100x the dramatic impact of the long-anticipated Negan* storyline.

*No criticism of JDM, since he has to work with what he's given.

Edited by spiderpig
  • Love 11
32 minutes ago, Timetoread said:

One other thing, I'm tired of folks bad mouthing my girl Olivia.

Yeah I'm surprised Negan didn't call her four-eyes while he was at it.

I stopped reading the comics when Negan got there so I don't know if that storyline works.  It doesn't work here for me.  He's not scary, doesn't impress, is not a good leader, abuses his group members.  They're not living well.   He hasn't been shown to have an especially scary group of lieutenants guarding him from assassination.

Carl could have taken him out right away but he paused when Negan started yakking and I think someone got in between them - Carl did shoot but hit the guy who got in front of Negan.  I could be wrong but that's what I remember.  The old miss-your-chance-cuz-the-bad-guy-is-monologuing.

He's a semi-psycho who will do ANYTHING.  OOOH.   I get it and it's boring.  I'll just think of the most awful thing and he'll do it - except for one.  He would never hurt Judith, because this show would not do that and I'm not saying I want them to.  If they were going to kill Judith, they would have done it a while ago.  So there was no tension in that scene for me, instead we get a Negan/Judith meet-cute.    Yes, it was pretty cute, JDM is a good looking guy and a few things rang true - talking with Carl about his eye.   When he's quieter it's better, but those moments are few.  

There's a potentially interesting story with him taking a shine to Carl and maybe Judith - new toys to keep him interested - and the effect it has on Carl.  With no apocalypse, Carl would be in school and potentially be hanging with the "wrong crowd" - Negan is that substitute.   I think Chandler Riggs is OK here but with all the separate elements I don't think the show can really address this potential relationship. 

I guess everyone going off with their separate plans is supposed to show that they need someone to rally around and lead them.    I assume there will be a big death next week - probably Spencer or Rosita.    That reminds me, I did like Eugene saying he wanted to go back to an awkward silence with her, ha.

Edited by raven
  • Love 3
13 hours ago, mrspidey said:

Only thing that bugged me was the shot of Negan cradling Judith on the porch of Rick's house.
That looked too much like JDM genuinely enjoying the moment with that kid and took me a bit out of the narrative.

Then he started talking again...

11 hours ago, Save Yourself said:

I actually bought that he genuinely liked her. People have so many aspects to them and I can buy that a total sociopath can still appreciate the sweetness of a baby. Particularly Judith, she's a little darling!

11 hours ago, The Mighty Peanut said:

This. A baby will never cheat on him or betray him, and is totally dependent on him. A baby doesn't need to be broken because she has no ego, and she's completely moldable. And omfg so adorable--I still think she should get an Emmy for back in season two when she was playing with those cups. Also, Negan thinks he's a nice guywho only enforces rules when other people push him until there's simply no other option but to beat them to death, iron their face, or marry him. I think baby killer would go against the moral code he thinks he has.

I think Negan can be both: a horrific sociopath and someone who is charmed by an adorable baby (especially in the zombocalypse when such sights are a rarity -- until he gets one of his "wives" pregnant). Another poster mentioned it was funny that Judith fell asleep listening to him yakking away. Hah! That's probably the best outcome. I'm not sure what would be worse: seeing her be upset at being held by him, or being amused by him and giggling when he smiled/cooed at her. I could see Coral (and Rick) being horrified at either of those. It was creepy enough as it was.

• Love 2
53 minutes ago, Timetoread said:

I just watched.  It makes me so sad that it has become a chore to watch what was my favorite show.  So basically Carl's brilliant plan, the one he was so angry at Rick for not coming up with, was to shoot two extras, get caught, go for a walk, cry, sing, look at some boobs and coax the bad guy straight to baby Judith?  Dumbest shit ever.  Michonne is thinking too, just not straight.

People! People! Listen up.  If all it took was showing up and shooting straight, it would have been over from jump.  Aside from the head bashing, the crux of it wasn't the one douchebag with the bat, it was the 200+ armed motherfuckers backing him up.  So no, Rosita, your one raggedy ass, black market bullet will not do the trick.  Everybody is mad at Rick but the rest don't seem to have a working Plan B either. Being angry is not enough.

The only highlight was Judith who might be able to simply kill him with cuteness. What a little sweetheart!  Her snoring nearly did me in!

One other thing, I'm tired of folks bad mouthing my girl Olivia.  A person who has not eaten is starving. A very large person may take longer to starve to actual death but that doesn't mean that they aren't legitimately hungry before that happens.  And she wasn't just talking about herself.  So tired of fat shaming. Trust me when I say that the average person is some variety of a piece of shit.  There is plenty of shame to go around, no need to give it all to the fat people.  We all suck.

Right on!  Right on! ...(statin' the truth)

• Love 3

This show has no imagination.  I would have had Carl break out into Bohemian Rhapsody.

I see a little silhouetto of a man,
Scaramouche, Scaramouche, will you do the Fandango?
Thunderbolt and lightning,
Very, very frightening me.
(Galileo) Galileo.
(Galileo) Galileo,
Galileo Figaro
Magnifico-o-o-o-o.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, spiderpig said:

Siskel and Ebert used to say "No good movie is too long, and no bad movie is too short".

Seems like many of us feel the Negan story line is being dragged out long after its welcome by the showrunners.  Attention AMC:  we viewers have lives.  We are going to lose interest if you don't focus on a plotline that actually has a point, and reaches that point sometime in our lifetimes.

The whole Negan arc this season lacks any kind of dramatic pacing.  Each scene (in this ep: the wives, the iron, Kurl's eye) goes on and on and on.  Writers/directors/producers - show some discipline.  Remember Terminus.  That story arc was perfect and had 100x the dramatic impact of the long-anticipated Negan* storyline.

Given the drop in ratings I think that loss of interest is already happening.   Or maybe it's just that the show's appeal is becoming more selective.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, raven said:

So will Rick and Aaron be able to get the Horcrux?

It would be better if they found a Horgon, then Negan would be distracted 24 /7 and SOMEBODY could FINALLY kill him 

1 hour ago, Dobian said:

This show has no imagination.  I would have had Carl break out into Bohemian Rhapsody.

(Galileo) Galileo.
(Galileo) Galileo,
Galileo Figaro
Magnifico-o-o-o-o.

I hoped for "The Song That Never Ends."

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Dobian said:

Stairway to Heaven would offset elapsed Neganlogue time.... 

Save Queen for Rick, Morgan, Jesus, Spencer and Daryl when they find an abandoned AMC Pacer

Edited by paigow
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, CrashTextDummie said:

The writers aren't doing him any favors either. If they had spent even a minute previously dealing with the aftermath of Carl getting his eye shot out, maybe I could have bought into the idea that it would affect him even as he's trying to stone-face the enemy.

It's not just him. We never get one minute hearing anyone talk about their memories, emotional baggage and collateral damage when they've just gone through various forms of super traumatic shit - like seeing loved ones brutally murdered or yeah, having an eye shot out -  that has left all of them with varying degrees of PTSD.  I've long since come to the conclusion that the writers take their comic books very seriously and just don't or can't DO mature interactions/reactions or relationships. It really seems that other than setting up scenes of violence, torture and gore, they just don't know how to write at all.

• Love 7
2 hours ago, Dobian said:

(Galileo) Galileo.
(Galileo) Galileo,
Galileo Figaro
Magnifico-o-o-o-o.

So much unrealized potential

"I kissed the rains down in Africa"

"Just gonna stand there and watch me burn...but that's alright because I like the way it hurts..."

"Blue jean baby...LA lady...seamstress for the band."

"if you liked it than you should've put a ring on it!"

But yeah Carl, go with You Are My Sunshine. 

Edited by The Mighty Peanut
  • Love 3
3 hours ago, Timetoread said:

Did you expect anything more from freaking Carl? The kid is useless. This is the kid that totaled a car and ran over Edith's bike just to kill a couple walkers

3 hours ago, Timetoread said:

And I was thinking that that scene would have been so scary, twisted and effective if Carl feigned crying until Negan acquiesced and then broke out laughing and sneering at Negan.  The scariest people are the ones you can't scare. And if when he asked about his mother, Carl just grinned and said,I killed her. I could see that giving Negan pause.

LOl that would be even worse. Bad writing inconsistent with the character, unrealistic and Chandler Riggs doesn't have the acting skill to pull it off anyway

• Love 1
3 hours ago, spiderpig said:

They can't keep rolling the bad guys in and out in a few episodes like with the Terminus. They were a threat for like one episode then got their asses kicked every other one they were in.

The writers really are butchering what could be a great villain with Negan though

2 hours ago, RustbeltWriter said:

Negan continues to be a dick, and to Olivia! seriously, how has no one shot him?

Because they are smarter then to get Simon to bring over 200 plus guys to kill everyone in retaliation? 

6 hours ago, ganesh said:

I think Carl/Negan furthers my theory that Carl is going to be the one to take him out. 

My money's on Carol.   She has to overcome her crisis of faith as a stone cold killer, and Negan will furnish the redemption she needs.

• Love 1

Oh, look: another episode extended by half an hour.  Mainly for commercials.  And more Negan speeches.  Never change, AMC....

Starting out with something positive though, this was the first time where there were a few minutes where I found Negan actually kind of interesting at times and more then what was on the surface.  And I have to think that was all just Jeffery Dean Morgan rising above the material.  But it was there, so it makes it more frustrating, because there is some good ideas in here somewhere, but this show is not pulling it off in the slightest.  He is just so damn boring.  And still not intimidating at all.  I just can't buy that this man was able to rise as quickly as he has and install so much fear, that no one can touch him.  He's not charismatic enough, nor is he menacing enough.  If anything, he feels like a secondary villain pretending to be in the big leagues.  Ugh.

Anyway, so it's no surprise Carl's little plan fails, because he suddenly becomes dumb and doesn't actually pull the trigger.  So, now Negan's just batting him around, "busting his balls", and now has forced him to take him back to Alexandra, and Negan now has his hands on Judith.  Great job, Carl.  Brother of the Year, right there!

Hey, Jesus!  And.... where did he go?

Someone gives Daryl a keep to break out.  I'm guessing it's Sherry, but who knows?

Michonne is making a move to get to Negan.  If only she knew that she just simply needed to go back to Alexandria.

Rosita basically guilts Eugene into making her a bullet.  I'm sure nothing will come out of it.

Rick and Aaron are.... doing things.

Father Gabriel somehow becomes the MVP of this episode, for him crapping all over Spencer.  Yeah, yeah, Rick can be very stupid a lot of times, but Spencer is an idiot if he thinks he can do a better job.  I'm almost looking forward to seeing this blow up in his face.

And.... another long as episode next week, because for AMC, this is slowly becoming what Sons of Anarchy became for FX (wasn't there like three hour episode at one point?)  At least it looks like we're finally getting back to The Kingdom, because man, I've really been missing Carol, Morgan, Ezekiel and his badass tiger.  Now, that's the kind of showboating I like!

• Love 3
12 hours ago, Ohwell said:

Yes, ASZ invited them in, but I don't think that Deanna and the rest counted on CDB completely taking over; I think she thought of them as sorely-needed "muscle" but things got out of control, mainly because of Rick's crazy ass fueled by lusting after Jessie, and ASZ was screwed.  Sure ASZ would have eventually met their fates anyway, but Rick and CDB definitely hastened it. 

If I'm not mistaken, technically they weren't invited in, they barged in & Deanna allowed them to stay.  Rick was an asshole in Alexandria from day one, which is why I don't blame Spencer at all for how much he hates Rick.  I love that he always says exactly what I'm thinking about Rick.  I just wish Spencer & Aaron didn't look so much alike...I was wondering how Spencer ended up with Rick toward the end, then I realized it wasn't him!

• Love 7

I found Rosita to be annoying this episode.  Her acting is in your face, finger jabbing, teeth baring.....and cut.  

Carl not taking the shot at Negan when he had the chance to do so on his suicide mission was ridiculous.  I'm sick of Negan and I'm sick of this show.  And I'm sick of 90 minute episodes that don't need to be 90 minutes.  I guess next week is the mid season finale.  Oh boy, so looking forward to that.  Not.  

• Love 5
6 hours ago, The Mighty Peanut said:

"Just gonna stand there and watch me burn...but that's alright because I like the way it hurts..."

Because Carl knows that even in a ZA you must sing songs in the public domain :)

6 hours ago, J----av said:

Because they are smarter then to get Simon to bring over 200 plus guys to kill everyone in retaliation? 

I've given pretty much all your posts where you explain why killing Negan is impractical "likes", the idea of retaliation makes sense.  After this week, though, I'm not so sure.  I wouldn't count on his 200 or however many guys being loyal enough  to that blowhard's memory to retaliate.  In fact, I wouldn't put it past them to have a dance party in celebration.

Edited by ByTor
Because my iPad changed "Negan" to "Neganville". Huh???
  • Love 2
20 hours ago, diebartdie said:

I too watch this show "by other means" (kodi is so awesome) and for me, the episode stopped at what looked like a real weird place. Negan, Coral and Lil Asskicker were all hanging out on the porch. Negan was askign Lil Asskicker if he (Negan) should move in and kill Coral and Rick. Then, it looked like maybe he was going to say something else, his mouth was open real wide (he was either going to talk some more, start singing or bite Judith's head off)....did anything happen after that?

No, nothing else happened.

These extra special episodes are extra long so they can sell extra more commercials. Either that or they fired the editing department. Regardless, all this accomplishes is me watching the ep the next day on dvr and zipping thru the commercials. I can't handle a bedtime past 10 anymore. 

Has anyone ever re-edited this show to completely flip the tone, like they do with Bad Lip Reading?  These last few episodes are just ripe for reimaginings as a "Very Special Episode" or "Wacky Road Trip Episode". Maybe the Full House writers are free. 

• Love 1
11 hours ago, Timetoread said:

Yeah Olivia being a big girl in the zombie apocalypse doesn't bother me. Alexandria was eating pretty well until just recently. Also all fat people are not fat just because they eat too much. Some people have metabolism or thyroid disorders that make it very hard to lose weight, even if you are eating less than you used to.

Edited by festivus
  • Love 7

So the writers are going to leave us next week with this season's cliffhanger - will Negan kill or torture a baby? I imagine them pondering how far to go.

As a child of the 60s I can't believe I'm saying this: Carl, cut your damn hair.

One of the problems with Negan's portrayal is it's so one-note. Same sardonic tone, same little bouncy hitch with the back, same slow stroll. I don't want the character to go soft, but when Negan was talking to Carl he briefly dropped the bullying sarcasm and it was a relief to have a break from that affect.

• Love 5

(re: Enid's whereabouts) Oh, THAT'S right! Now I remember. I knew it had something to do with those yellow balloons. But since Carl essentially ditched her outside the Saviors' compound, he really doesn't know if she's alright or not? 

This reminds me--and this is probably so silly of me to worry about in this apocalyptic setting (or maybe it actually makes more sense)...anyway, it makes me nuts that people don't know where other people are! Not, say, if Olivia has no idea where Spencer is...or, say, Father Gabriel doesn't know where Aaron is, or some combo like that. But Rick (and Michonne) not knowing where Carl is, and Carl not telling them where he's going! Or even Enid taking to the streets. OK, I do understand, especially in terms of the kids, that you don't disclose if you don't want to be told no (I myself have employed this philosophy). But, people, you may never see these loved ones again! Imagine how terrible everyone will feel if they didn't get to say a goodbye! Oh, it hurts my heart! 

Or, I am just too sentimental and superstitious, haha! I also almost lost my marble during the season premiere because Carl wasn't kneeling right next his dad in Negan's head-bash lineup--like, get there with him because he loves you! Then again, I am also a person who runs around the house in the morning before I leave for work just to make sure I say individual goodbyes to my two cats (one of which is god knows where half the time).

Also, I love Carl and I don't care who knows it. I also have no problem with Negan. Yeah, he talks a lot (like so much, but whatever) and he bends his knees crazy all the time, but that makes me laugh, so fine--I'm good with it. 

Edited by TattleTeeny
  • Love 3

Carl decides on a suicide mission to kill Negan.  Gets him in his sights, doesn't pull the trigger.  Walking behind Negan on the catwalk, Carl is handed a barb-wired bat, does nothing.  Negan is busy ironing someone's face, Carl and Daryl stand behind with said bat but decide to do nothing.  I guess I can understand that Daryl is traumatized by the last time he tried to do something but Carl's entire purpose of this trip was to kill Negan.  He had multiple chances and froze.   This is from a kid who killed his own mother.  

• Love 9
10 hours ago, The Mighty Peanut said:

I'd suggest "MacArthur Park".  "Someone left the cake out in the rain...."

• Love 1
Spoiler

Carl blows two dudes away without a problem and then, for no reason, has Negan at the wrong end of a loaded automatic weapon, and he doesn't pull the trigger?  Did Coral get his training from the Westworld SWAT team????

In the words of Scott Evil; "I have a gun, in my room, you give me five seconds, I'll get it, I'll come back down here, BOOM, I'll blow their brains out!".  This show is infuriating.  Really bad acting, padded scenes, commercial overload, creeping story lines....  I have already stopped watching most of "The Talking Dead" and no longer rewatch the episodes...  The shark is a comin'...  

Spoiler

Did Jeffery Dean Morgan really say in TTD that the Negan/Carl relationship should really be interesting as it develops over THE NEXT FEW YEARS?  

Show runners - No it won't.  Unless you recast Coral and hold Negan to three lines a show...

Edited by ChipBach
  • Love 5

It seems in the comics that Carl was around 11 years old when he tried to kill Negan. If I look at it that way, then it makes more sense. The messing up, the crying, the "You are my Sunshine" (which could well be the only song a kid would remember), Negan's fascination with the "little future serial killer" - all would be more understandable, IMO,  if he were a child rather than a tall 17 year old old, especially considering all the things he's already done and seen.

Edited by AngelaHunter
  • Love 11

Did Jeffery Dean Morgan really say in TTD that the Negan/Carl relationship should really be interesting as it develops over THE NEXT FEW YEARS? 

That's ludicrous. I'm unspoiled, but just being  a tv watcher, I was under the impression that Negan would be taken out by the end of the season, or at least "Did we get him?" at the end of the season, and then maybe he's in the wind for a few episodes and then they get him. 

Besides the stupid illogical hoops one had to somersault through to swallow that this guy has been an open target like a million times, nor that everyone has to behave stupid(er) to advance the Negan plot, and the fallacy that in seemingly up to 100 people in the compound that's been around a while, there's no factions at all, it's show canon that  CDB literally destroys *everything* they've encountered. I had assumed this was what was going to happen in the second half of the season. 

With Carl knowing the location of the compound, Jesus and Daryl on the loose, and Michonne coming to town, I'm not seeing how you have this sustainable for "years". 

• Love 5

The funniest part of the episode was when Negan fat shamed the chubby girl. "Your practically starving?"....Really??.... lol

But get used to him, Negan is still alive in all the comic books, He's gonna be long term.......

Edited by dstranger99
  • Love 4

I'm telling you (without knowing), Season 7 will end on a cliffhanger with all the various communities going to war. I can definitely see Negan in at least a few episodes of Season 8 to wrap up things. 

What I'm less clear on is how TPTB will fill out the remaining episodes of Season 7. Although, based upon the ridiculously little forward movement in this first set of episodes (even with the special extra-long episodes), I can envision a whole lot of dicking around in the next eight episodes of Season 7. Maybe we'll spend an entire episode watching Maggie's garden grow.

• Love 5