Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E13: Ginger's Last Binger

Tara Ariano
  • Start Topic

7 hours ago, imjagain said:

I actually felt for Debra.  Sophia bringing her that little pizza(?)  was sweet.  My heart really breaks for Sophia,  Farrah is just a horrible person and unfortunately she is who Sophia is stuck with. That little conversation between Sophia and Farrah, showed me what their relationship will be like.  Sophia expresses her feelings and Farrah shuts her down and tells her she's wrong.  Poor kid. 

I have a feeling that when Sophia is a teenager she's going to pack her bags and move in with either Michael or Debra. She used to be kind of mean to her grandmother because of seeing, I think, how Farrah treated her. But this week she was kind, told her mother she's rude and in the previous episode said the trip to visit Derek's family would have been better if she'd been able to see Debra.

Farrah is a fucking psycho, man. 

Maci and Whats-his-name I FFd through because I don't care, but brava for her for having friends and taking time to have fun, even if it's not really my kind of fun.

As for fucking Caitlyn, I hope she has a treasure trove of Carly memories because after watching this season Brandon and Theresa will want to have their child around this loser and her husband even less than before. Dr. Drew ought to be sued for medical malpractice and MTV, too, because it is a sin how they are allowing this girl to fall down the rabbit hole without steering her to a real doctor who can give her the medical care she needs and fucking filming her demise. In a couple of weeks we'll see her at the reunion and Drew will just pat her on the head because he doesn't take the time to watch all of these episodes which also is a crime and a sin. If he cared about these people the way he claims to, he would watch them in their entirety.

I'm kind of afraid for Caitlyn. She is less motivated than a tree, neglects her child, is literally going to pot. Super sad.

• Love 13
8 hours ago, imjagain said:

Farrah is just a horrible person

There's something just missing with her in her psyche.  Like those killers you see on the ID channel.  Somehow, somewhere, when Farrah's brain was developing, something didn't "take."  I believe she is a sociopath.

• Love 12

I'm kind of afraid for Caitlyn. She is less motivated than a tree, neglects her child, is literally going to pot. Super sad

She's motivated enough when it's something she wants. She got her ass down to the stables fast enough and even having to drag Nova along,. April must have been unavailable or she would have been dumped on her. 

I'm an animal lover, but no way would I allow my child to walk around with those dogs and food all over the place. Her little face is inches from that Doberman's mouth, all it would take is one second for him to scar her for life if not kill her. Can you imagine her around a horse? Getting stepped on or kicked or just accidently knocked over?

• Love 14
1 hour ago, GreatKazu said:

Now that we have watched crazy Farrah in action over the seasons, some of us have mentioned over the years how we wouldn't mind slapping Farrah, and last night again proves how some of us would have wanted to give it to her but good for her outrageous behavior.  I give Deb a pass for having ever slapped Farrah on the shoulder and in the mouth. She lost her shit  over Farrah's raving lunatic moments. I would not be sympathetic at all to anyone talking to me the way Farrah talked to her mother last night. If last night is an example of what Farrah dished out that day long ago when the cops were called, it is no wonder why Deb finally let her have it. I know, I know, abuse is abuse and assault is assault. Deb paid for her crime, but I bet it felt good to smack Farrah.

Yea, but without knowing their past, it's kind of a chicken-egg scenario. Has Deb ALWAYS been the type to slap her kid around? And Farrah started lashing out as she got older and felt "safer" (MTV audience, pregnant, old enough to leave the home)? Or has Farrah always been a nasty little shit and drove Deb to slapping her a few times? 

I don't know if we'll ever know, so I just tend to land on - they're BOTH horrible people. 

• Love 12
1 hour ago, politichick said:

I have a feeling that when Sophia is a teenager she's going to pack her bags and move in with either Michael or Debra. She used to be kind of mean to her grandmother because of seeing, I think, how Farrah treated her. But this week she was kind, told her mother she's rude and in the previous episode said the trip to visit Derek's family would have been better if she'd been able to see Debra.

Farrah is a fucking psycho, man. 

Maci and Whats-his-name I FFd through because I don't care, but brava for her for having friends and taking time to have fun, even if it's not really my kind of fun.

As for fucking Caitlyn, I hope she has a treasure trove of Carly memories because after watching this season Brandon and Theresa will want to have their child around this loser and her husband even less than before. Dr. Drew ought to be sued for medical malpractice and MTV, too, because it is a sin how they are allowing this girl to fall down the rabbit hole without steering her to a real doctor who can give her the medical care she needs and fucking filming her demise. In a couple of weeks we'll see her at the reunion and Drew will just pat her on the head because he doesn't take the time to watch all of these episodes which also is a crime and a sin. If he cared about these people the way he claims to, he would watch them in their entirety.

I'm kind of afraid for Caitlyn. She is less motivated than a tree, neglects her child, is literally going to pot. Super sad.

Why is it MTV's responsibility or even Dr. Drew's? Cate is the one with the issues and it is her responsibility to get off her fat ass and get the help she needs and stop signing contracts with MTV, especially since she is the one who is pushing her so-called mental issues to the forefront. When one blabbers on and on about how depressed they are and how they are having severe panic attacks, GO GET FUCKING HELP. Also, when she did go for help, Cate herself mentioned she was told to stop with the alcohol and weed. What does she then do when she returns home? She smokes weed and goes back to drinking.

Anyone who knows about addiction knows you can't force them to get help. In this case, Cate has issues that she is aware of (if she is in fact dealing with mental issues, I think it is just pure addiction matters), she is just milking it for the sympathy and a storyline. She has to keep them MTV checks rollin' in.

• Love 8

A freaking cruise. Amber won't even be awake when they arrive at the ports. And  *perhaps she won't even make it.

http://www.vbdusa.com/teenmom2017.html

From the site:

A minimum number of participants required in order to operate.

* Artists/cast members subject to availability.

Inside Staterooms start from $701 per person*

Ocean View Staterooms start from $759 per person*

Verandah Staterooms start from $1158 per person*

Suites start from $1409 per person*

• Love 3
16 hours ago, GreatKazu said:

LOL I hope it is not real.

I am sure you can make some funny photos by making your own book cover. *hint hint* :-)

Damn, I wish it wasn't real. Unfortunately, it's up on the 'zon and everything. They're already taking damn pre-orders. 

On the other hand, let's hear it for the blogger who netted himself some MTV time just be pretending to be friendly with these nimrods. 

19 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

A freaking cruise. Amber won't even be awake when they arrive at the ports. And  *perhaps she won't even make it.

From the site:

Can we start a Kickstarter for this? Between THIS cruise and the My Big, Fat, Fabulous Life cruise we need to be raising some cash so that some of our peeps can go on these and live blog back to the rest of us. 

• Love 8
23 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

From the site:

Amber: "I am sooooooooooo depressed! I can't get out of this bed!!! Whaaaaaaaaa"

Amber's agent: "Would you like to be on a cruise..."

(Amber interrupts)

Amber: "Where do I sign?"

Does Royal Caribbean have a suite big enough for Kail's ginormous ass?

The cruise from hell.

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 7
12 hours ago, Uncle JUICE said:

Totally this. He looks like Bob's Big Boy (that's for my hooligans in Jersey!). 

It's Frisch's Big Boy for us! ;-)

Let me take a second to psychoanalyze Farrah for a second, but sharing my own situation. 

My mother is a narcissistic, pseudo-abusive, manipulator and hoarder. I have written a little bit about our situation on the "Hoarders" board so I won't reiterate here. However, suffice to say I grew up in a toxic environment. I was forced to grow up way before my time and was more parent than adult in my home.  After years of having zero control and having to take Debra's bullshit, Farrah finally feels like she has the upper hand. I know a lot of you say Debra stays around because of Sophia and Farrah uses that against her, but I think it's the fame. I think Debra is narcissistic and is a hanger-on, just like my mother. She likes the limelight, the money, the attention-all the things Farrah can offer her. (And, by association, Sophia.) Farrah can't do anything to make up for her crappy childhood but she CAN fight back now. Everything she does, all of her hateful words and shouts and bitchiness, is her attempt to fight back and get digs into her mother that she wasn't able to do growing up. 

Farrah is holding a ton of stuff back. I think we saw some of it come out in last night's episode. I don't think her ugly cry there at the end was faked. I also have to keep control over myself at all times around my mother or else I will lash out over tiny, TINY things. Despite years of REAL therapy, distance, and inner soul searching I still feel like a pot threatening to boil over. It is very possible that somewhere in the development period something in Farrah's brain did not develop properly and that certainly didn't help matters.

By the way, this in no way excuses her attitude. Girlfriend is still a raging bitch and needs REAL help. But with the bits and pieces we've seen a long the way, I can almost connect those dots. Part of me feels sorry for her; the other part wants to body slam the chick. There is still a third part that hopes it's all an act and that there is an actual human being under the psycho-Stepford exterior. 

Edited by mamadrama
  • Love 14

I have been reading PreviouslyTV for years and after this episode and crazy Farah, I had to make an account.

That chic is absolutely a complete and total lunatic. Her abuse is grotesque and I would love it if Deb just wen tunatic on her ass and raged. That's probably what happened when the cops were called, Deb was over it. You can see it in Michael's face, her new gf's, everyone is appalled walking on egg shells so she doesn't turn her sights on them.

I'm about 10 years older then FA, and I own a business and my Mom does things to help me. I can tell you, she is an abusive nasty little c u next Tuesday to her mother. It's a gift to have a parent help you, and she is absolutely ignorant if she doesn't think she should be talking her business decisions over with someone..specially someone who is watching and supporting you.

If FA died tomorrow, I promise you her parents would be sad, but relieved.

• Love 6

I personally think that Matt may have shown up with pills. Not to fake Amber out, but to get her high and immediately on his side. She was super ragey when he first was mentioned as being hidden there as a hot secret lover. Why was she still in rage mode? Shouldn't she have been all new love calm?  I still doubt her sobriety. So now she's too depressed to see Leah because she can't see Leah? Or are the two of them in boogie town (shoutout April)?  Her days seem filled with sleeping, googling, and eyebrow pencil. Something just isn't right with alllll those empty days. 

I guess it had to happen. Catelynn is the only one who can make me like Tyler. Good job. 

• Love 9

This is the part that made me laugh: Debra tells Farrah she wants to introduce her to her boyfriend/fiance and Farrah says no, not until you've known him for a year. Because her therapist told her that she shouldn't introduce Sofia to her boyfriends until they are serious / been dating a year. So Farrah is comparing herself to a 7 year-old? She thinks the same advice about introducing potential father figures to a child applies to her, a grown adult woman? 

Exactly.

11 minutes ago, MaggieG said:

It's a sad day when I would rather hang out with Taylor and his beard brigade than listen to Farrah. "Mommy's never rude." Roll fucking tapes! Poor Sophia

Whatcha talkin' 'bout? Farrah is JUSTIFIED because her mother makes her that way. Hee hee...Farrah logic.

• Love 4

I hope @Abmis  will agree with me here; A good rule of thumb is one acre of GOOD, managed pasture per horse. Some by-laws allow a lot less and some as much as 5 acres per horse. They also need shelter and some people hay them all year round. I have my pasture brush hogged ever year to get rid of weeds and keep the grazing succulent. This costs me around $100 per acre, I have 8 acres of my 12 done, the rest is trees; YMMV on this price depending where you live, who you know and how often you have it done.
Where I live, horses are pretty cheap. I paid $600 for my draught x gelding who is, as Catelynn was trying to say, a "good all-rounder". He's easy to handle, anyone can ride him from beginners to experienced, he's pretty chill. He's also what is known as a "good keeper", meaning he thrives on the minimum amount of grain. When you're riding your horse, obviously, you have to feed them more. I don't stall my horses, but if I did, I'd have to buy shavings or straw for bedding.
As Abmis said, there are farrier costs, too. Again, here in OK, not as expensive as other places. My horses do not wear shoes so I get their feet trimmed for $30 per horse every 8-10 weeks. Shoes for my gelding would be $100 every time but my farrier will do those for $120 with the trim. 
Horses also need a Coggins test -I think someone else mentioned it- every year, especially (some people who don't take their horses anywhere don't bother with it and they really are supposed to have it done regardless) if you want to move them off your property. If you are trailering your horse and stopped by the police, you will be fined for not having this certificate. It costs, here, $35 per horse if you take them to the vet, and more if the vet comes out.
My horses get free choice of hay (always available) about 8 months of the year. I only have to give hay to two of the 3 as I've said before, my rescue mare cannot chew it. A round bale costs $30 and I will easily use 4 a month in the Winter. I have to pick this hay up myself with a flatbed trailer. My grain bill is pretty lean at around $20 per week for the 2 healthier horses and $50+ a week for my old mare. Then I have to add on supplements like pain medication. 
In the Summer, if I wanted, I could charge someone $100 per month for one horse simply on pasture and we have well water, but yeah, they need to deworm their horse every 6-8 weeks, pay the farrier bill and give them feed if they're riding them, pay for their shots and have a negative coggins cert. 
My used 2 horse trailer cost me $1000. It's very basic but does the job.
As I said horses are not as expensive here and I know a fantastic stable at a state park 40 minutes away where you can have an hour's riding on a guided trail for $25. They will even let you be a "wrangler" for tips and they teach you how to groom and tack up. 
I'm sure there are things I've forgotten but, basically, my horses are not as expensive as they could be because I have my own land and I know people to barter with, etc. 

ETA: I managed to find a great deal on 300 square bales of good hay for $900 to put up for Winter. I'm sure I'd be shocked if I moved to another state. lol

Edited by Katt
  • Love 9

My favorite moment may have been when Catelynn was with the pig and was like, "I was clearly wrong about her being a teacup pig" uh.. duh Catelynn. 

But then I'm torn because the horse discussions. When cate was not parenting Nova while talking to the horse trainer who looked so annoyed or when she was trying to convince Tyler to let her BUY a horse and not just do a process where she tries it for 30 $.

The Farrah situation is strange. Yes Farrah's a bitch to a degree and rude and insufferable but real stuff was coming out in that fight. Like actual real conversations that these two have never had. Debra did hit Farrah, it may not have been vary hard but it did happen and they were having a fight. And then there's all this other stuff as well that went down when Farrah got pregnant and why she didn't give Sophia away. There is so much resentment from the both of them.

• Love 4

Any elementary school teachers? How would you guys handle a kid like Sophia who is clearly being modeled bad behavior at home? How would you convince them to behave in class, teach fellow students with respect without, I guess, criticizing their home life?

The most relevant example I can think of is from my son's daycare.  There was a child there whose parents were totally fine with him doing whatever he wanted to do.  Our kids sometimes played together after school, and I'd need to take my kid home when the other child started breaking large branches against trees or throwing rocks.  At the back to school night, the kid threw chairs into the empty infant room (the parents were supposed to be supervising the kids on back to school night, not the teachers).  The teachers mostly ignored the kid's behavior that night until he left the toddler room and headed for the school exit towards the parking lot (the parents were still in the toddler room and never knew he'd nearly left the school.)  

The child was always perfectly behaved in the classroom.  The teachers never criticized his family or discussed it with him.  They just taught him (and everyone else) that these are the rules in the classroom, and everyone must follow them.  

In Sophia's case, it is possible she may follow the behavior modeled at home.  It is likely that she - like all young children - will hit a behavioral or developmental snag, since all children do at one time or another.  The problem is that the school can't depend upon any support from the family (I think there was a case awhile ago of Farrah telling the school Sophia had to be allowed to wear makeup, a violation of school rules).  It is really hard when the parents aren't on board with following the school's rules, and it is much more difficult to resolve conflicts since the children know they won't disappoint their parents or be punished at home if they misbehave.

Kids of really screwed up parents tend to go one way or another - some tend to find a way to behaving kindly towards others, although this is a minority.  I did see some real reason for hope for Sophia here on the last episode - she seemed to genuinely emphasize with Debra's pain, and tried to comfort her.  She also very calmly told her mother she was rude, which considering how Farrah acts is quite an understatement.  That's a lot of resilience from a little girl who has had nothing but screaming, cursing and rudeness as her model of behavior.  But it really is too early to tell how she will turn out.

• Love 10
2 hours ago, lidarose9 said:

DONUT on the FLOOR.

And had Nova put it back in the box!  Cate is crazy.  A horse?  A frickin horse?  She has lost her mind.

Farrah is my clue to ff she is beyond help.  I say Sophia and Michael should sneak off.

Vegas with the hipsters.  So gross.  The whole phallic thing for everything is so 1990s.

Matt is writing a book about himself? Not reading.  Throw in some gossip of the others and I am in line.

• Love 3

My intuition after last week's episode was confirmed in this episode.

For a while, I have been feeling that there is a deeper root to Farrah's anger at Deborah.  And tonight Farrah basically admitted that. Her mother hit her and denies it.  I do wonder if there was any physical abuse when Farrah was younger. And I do wonder how much of Deborah's strange behavior we have seen on this show is similar or different to how she acted when Farrah was very young. So there may be even deeper roots to Farrah's feelings towards her mother.

I agree with whoever upthread said that now that Farrah is an adult, she finally has a chance to take it all out Deborah. I definitely think that is what is going on here. Farrah happens to be a rude beyotch to everyone, but there is something more at play when it comes to Deborah.

Regardless of how horrible Farrah treats people, I cannot condone Deborah's decision to hit her (even if Farrah was an adult at the time). That is just not OK.

Abuse tends to get passed down from generation to generation until someone finally decides to put a stop to it with their own kids. In this case, we are watching the abuse getting passed down to Sophia.  Farrah is such a damaged person, she is blind to how she is affecting her daughter. 

Since Deborah and Farrah are in each other's lives now, its too bad they can't find a therapist who is trained in trauma and abuse, and help them work through all this.

• Love 8
4 minutes ago, ChristmasJones said:

My intuition after last week's episode was confirmed in this episode.

For a while, I have been feeling that there is a deeper root to Farrah's anger at Deborah.  And tonight Farrah basically admitted that. Her mother hit her and denies it.  I do wonder if there was any physical abuse when Farrah was younger. And I do wonder how much of Deborah's strange behavior we have seen on this show is similar or different to how she acted when Farrah was very young. So there may be even deeper roots to Farrah's feelings towards her mother.

I agree with whoever upthread said that now that Farrah is an adult, she finally has a chance to take it all out Deborah. I definitely think that is what is going on here. Farrah happens to be a rude beyotch to everyone, but there is something more at play when it comes to Deborah.

Regardless of how horrible Farrah treats people, I cannot condone Deborah's decision to hit her (even if Farrah was an adult at the time). That is just not OK.

Abuse tends to get passed down from generation to generation until someone finally decides to put a stop to it with their own kids. In this case, we are watching the abuse getting passed down to Sophia.  Farrah is such a damaged person, she is blind to how she is affecting her daughter. 

Since Deborah and Farrah are in each other's lives now, its too bad they can't find a therapist who is trained in trauma and abuse, and help them work through all this.

This is what I was implying in my post. Real stuff was being said in that fight. Also Farrah was saying things that alluded to Debra having many men in her life or something. There is real stuff. Farrah's behavior while awful wasn't just born, it was created by the people who raised her. Then again, it's been shown many times these two are toxic to each other. Also, they do all all their therapy on camera, so nothing real will be ever really said on it. I think Farrah was probably her most honest in her therapy sessions in season 2 when she was all by herself and then she brought Debra in and Debra was very fake about how she and Farrah were best friends  when Farrah was a teen and Farrah was like, "uh, no we weren't".  But then Farrah and Debra made up so.. That's the problem. If the aren't going to be real about the process and be honest then it won't work. And they aren't going to be real and honest when cameras are around and that's the only therapy they will do, as you can tell by the names they mentioned of therapists, Dr. Drew, Dr.Jenn, Dr. Phil, etc. 

• Love 4
5 hours ago, GreatKazu said:

Why is it MTV's responsibility or even Dr. Drew's?

If Drew is a licensed doctor and he is failing to truly treat someone that he is holding out as a patient, I would see that as an issue. MTV can film whatever they want though, as long as they aren't letting actual beyond-a-shadow-of-a-doubt abuse go on without reporting it (even without being mandatory reporters I think you could make a case that they have a duty, but I doubt you would win since the industry standard is that documentary crews aren't to intervene, but it would probably end the show and change MTV filming policy). 

As much as Farrah's behavior is in part due to her upbringing, she wasn't this bad when she was younger. Having money and being able to hold that over her parent's head has completely enabled her to treat them however she wants, knowing that they will stick around. She probably gets to flaunt it as well because her parents don't seem to be doing as well financially anymore after some poor business choices, Deb was even scammed worse than Farrah.

Edited by DoctorWhovian
  • Love 3
42 minutes ago, DoctorWhovian said:

If Drew is a licensed doctor and he is failing to truly treat someone that he is holding out as a patient, I would see that as an issue.

Drew isn't treating Cate. She called him. He advised her to stop the weed smoking and then found someone who could assist Cate with her issues. Drew is the guy these girls run to, but he is not treating them.

MTV can film whatever they want though, as long as they aren't letting actual beyond-a-shadow-of-a-doubt abuse go on without reporting it (even without being mandatory reporters I think you could make a case that they have a duty, but I doubt you would win since the industry standard is that documentary crews aren't to intervene, but it would probably end the show and change MTV filming policy). 

Amber abused Gary. And that crime occurred in the presence of a child. That garnered Amber a DV and child neglect charge only because some viewers called authorities. MTV did not intervene whatsoever.

I am with @ghoulina. Without knowing exactly what happened in Farrah's life growing up, we don't know if Deb was crazy then or if Farrah was a crazy or if both were crazy. I do see a different Deb now than the one I watched in the early seasons. Farrah has gotten worse. It is hard to watch these two especially after Farrah supposedly forgave Deb, something she said in a therapy session. Farrah also stated she was moving forward. Now, if Farrah is still having these reactions to Deb due to the past, that is not Deb's problem, that is Farrah's. If she is still seething over the past, she needs to remove herself from Deb and keep her at a distance instead of calling her up and demanding she help her out with her business ventures. Deb is an adult as well. She can just keep herself away from pyscho Farrah. It must be hard to cut yourself off from a grandchild. I cannot imagine. I just believe Deb stays because of Sophia.

• Love 8

Good lord, Debra can't say shit AT ALL without Farrah blowing up. If you cannot stand to be around your mom without her pisses you off then fucking don't be around her. I know she is like that with Michael too but come on. The woman can't get one word out without Farrah coming unglued over stupid shit. Quit acting like an asshole in public and around her kid. And as far as sneaking in men, I can see Debra's side because of the way Farrah acts. Was she sneaking in the men while married to Michael, then ok, I understand the madness, but to be so pissed off is insane. Was Debra not allowed to have a love or sex life. So what if she has been engaged twice, who cares, she didn't marry them. So stfu and let your mother have a life and maybe if she did then she would be out of Farrah's hair. And don't say that shit to your kid. She gets all upset when Debra cussed around her kid but then calls her kid whiney. Yes Debra did wrong, yes I have fucked up as a parent and badly, but Farrah needs to take a long hard look at herself because her shutting down Sofia is the same as she does with her parents. I just wanted to give Sofia a hug when Farrah told her she was not rude and maybe it was Sofia that was being whiney. The look on her face made me want to cry. When Sofia went into Debra's room, that really broke my heart because that was one of the only times I've seen both of them comforting each other and affection in that family. Have we ever seen Farrah genuinely hugging her daughter without all her fake bullshit talk.

And all about me Cate, take your kid and come back later. Maybe Nova needed a nap, maybe she was hungry, maybe she's tired of the shit her mom doesn't do for her. She was having a melt down for a reason and maybe it was because she was scared of the horses. Not to mention she might have spooked the horses and no telling what could have happened while she was having a fit. But as a parent you go and deal with what's wrong, even if if means postponing your plans and attend to your kid. And holy shit, Cate got lit when the producer said 1000, her eyes were like daggers for calling her out for lying. So it makes me wonder what else she lies to Tyler about and now I understand his frustration with her. First not telling him about the pig and now lying about the cost of the horse.

Amber, yes I don't like you. But what do I matter in your life. Maybe if she would stop laying around and letting Matt control everything and be a fucking parent. But no it is Jenelle part 2. She can plan her trips around her fucking Leah visits. And I super hated that Matt just says Oh we will come to New York qwithout even asking. And what's this bullshit Matt needs you. He's a fucking adult and what does he need you for other than your fucking money, because at this point I think they don't even have sex AT ALL. Spend time with your kid you asshole and quit being all about fucking nasty Matt. Amber can quit with the bullshit about I'm so depressed. Get up and get busy instead of laying around

Edited by toodywoody
  • Love 11
46 minutes ago, toodywoody said:

And all about me Cate, take your kid and come back later. Maybe Nova needed a nap, maybe she was hungry, maybe she's tired of the shit her mom doesn't do for her. She was having a melt down for a reason and maybe it was because she was scared of the horses. Not to mention she might have spooked the horses and no telling what could have happened while she was having a fit. But as a parent you go and deal with what's wrong, even if if means postponing your plans and attend to your kid. And holy shit, Cate got lit when the producer said 1000, her eyes were like daggers for calling her out for lying. So it makes me wonder what else she lies to Tyler about and now I understand his frustration with her. First not telling him about the pig and now lying about the cost of the horse.

This is why I know Cate hardly parents Nova. Her reactions to not knowing how to handle Nova when Nova was in a fit at the horse ranch speaks volumes to me. Instead of being like, "you know what, I'm sorry, I have to come back later", she tried to keep talking to the guy. The guy looked so annoyed by this by the way. And then Catelynn has a producer WATCH NOVA! while she continues to talk about horses and then talk out the horse for a walk.

I said enough about Farrah and Debra. I think they are both toxic to each other. I'm not sure why Debra sticks around for the abusive relationship. My only guess is for Sophia and I get that. I said in another episode thread that Debra also gets perks from dealing with Farrah, but I think she mostly sticks around for Sophia. They both seem to have issues and yes I agree, if Farrah has issues that  from her childhood from Debra, adult Farrah should be dealing with it, and it's somewhat on her, but cut ties with Debra then too. If Farrah thinks Debra is toxic, I don't understand why she continues to fly her out to her home or invite her on trips. She has claimed many times to Debra that she has other people who  can take of Sophia for her, so if this is true then there is no need for her to bring Debra around if Farrah feels she is harmful to her. 

Don't get me wrong, Debra should have never put her hands on Farrah years ago- no one should ever do this.  But like I said in an earlier post, these two are never actually going to get any real help or deal with their issues because they both seem to think tv therapy is real therapy and it's not. They're both putting on a show when they do those type of scenes/shows and because of that, no honestly is involved. I feel this way about all reality shows that have therapy. Tv therapy sessions never seem real or genuine to me. It just boggles my mind and I will never take a therapist seriously once they allow sessions to be shot for a tv show.

Gary continues to make sense on this show and it scares me how much I agree with him. His concerns about Matt's son living at Ambers and Leah being there make so much sense. 

Edited by WhosThatGirl
  • Love 11
2 hours ago, GreatKazu said:

Drew isn't treating Cate. She called him. He advised her to stop the weed smoking and then found someone who could assist Cate with her issues. Drew is the guy these girls run to, but he is not treating them.

Amber abused Gary. And that crime occurred in the presence of a child. That garnered Amber a DV and child neglect charge only because some viewers called authorities. MTV did not intervene whatsoever.

I don't know enough about medical law to say whether or not the physician-patient relationship has formed. It will depend on state statute, with the statutes of both where treatment takes place and the state in which the doctor is licensed. The AMA gives the general rule, "a patient-physician relationship is generally formed when a physician affirmatively acts in a patient’s case by examining, diagnosing, treating, or agreeing to do so. Once the physician consensually enters into a relationship with a patient in any of these ways, a legal contract is formed in which the physician owes a duty to that patient to continue to treat or properly terminate the relationship." Thus, there would have to be an argument that he has done something to reach that threshold. Best CA explanation is (other states have statutes, not seeing one here), "The relation of physician and patient is, in its inception, created by contract either express or implied. The contract may be general or may be limited by special terms." Thus, it depends and this is all hypothetical. I don't know if Drew is doing anything that could count as treating them, or lead them to believe he is acting as their doctor, I've only seen what the show gives us. 

And thus they did not hide the abuse, right? And it's not like breaching a duty is some automatic case or something. All I was saying is that you could argue that there is a duty, likely not, but it would take a pretty big breach for it to be even worth it to argue in the first place. If they were to see, for example, full on abuse of one of the children (physical or sexual more likely, I doubt emotional would be enough), and they did nothing but sit by and film it, and then not show or release or otherwise alert anyone to that footage, and something came from that, there could potentially be a plausible case, but whether they win or not would depend on other factors.

10 hours ago, ginger90 said:

From the site:

- Sailing with Amber Portwood, Maci Bookout and Kailyn Lowry *
- Special screenings and surprises

What could the surprises be?  Farrah shows up for a boxing match with Amber?  Taylor's Beard Brigade demonstrates how to sanitize facial hair in a Bidet?  Matt does a book signing?  Kail pushes Javi overboard?

It will be hilarious if the cruise doesn't meet the minimum number of participants.

• Love 14

There is a Teen Mom Cruise this summer. I tried to insert the link but it didn't work

Will the kids be there or is this yet another vacation these assholes are taking while leaving their kids at home?

It's on a Royal Caribbean ship.  There is free kids club (daycare) available for children over the age of 3, so I would imagine that most of them might bring their children.  The newer and some retrofitted RC ships have a nursery that charges per hour to watch children under the age of 3.

It will be hilarious if the cruise doesn't meet the minimum number of participants.

These theme cruises are also open to the public who might have no idea they are signing up for a Teen Mom cruise.  So there's a chance Matt might be explaining how the tabloids did him wrong to a bunch of people on vacation who have no idea who he is on the buffet line.  But they'll probably dislike him as much as the actual viewers pretty quickly.

Edited by kitkat343
  • Love 9

I haven't watched this episode yet or finished last weeks episode, but I see a lot of "stripper" comments from Maci's segment...didn't that Ginger say "I don't want my son being a part of a show that will show scenes at a strip club...Farrah shouldn't be on this show because her association with us makes us look bad!" Not verbatim. Gawd she is full of beersh!t

First, she didn't mind when Tyler had his strip club scene and then she gets dry humped by Mr. Boner dude?!? That girl has been caught in so many lies and beersh!t that the only blessing that came out of this show was that it proved con artists can't keep up with their holier than thou persona for too long before the brown bag gets removed.

Edited by Calm81
Typo
  • Love 12
On November 12, 2016 at 7:05 PM, GreatKazu said:

What is it with these bitches and their need for a horse? First Leah and now Cate. Don't they realize what it entails to even care for a horse? What is Cate going to do with a horse? Paint its hooves a lovely shade of pink? Share her bong with it?

Maybe someone is trying to sell Cate a broken down horse. They found a sucker.

Buy it a zebra print saddle

• Love 7

I had horses growing up and its a lot of work!  No way in hell could lazy sloth cate handle it.  I had to laugh when she said their new house has two Acres and she talked about how she could bring the horse there whenever she wanted.  I currently live on two Acres and it's not enough room to ride a horse unless you just want to walk around the yard a few times.  I don't understand how cate thought it was a good idea to bring nova to look at horses.  Guess she's stuck taking care of her own kid since April is gone.  Loved that the producer called cate out saying the guy said it to $1000 for boarding.  She was pissed!!!  

Once I heard Gary say Amber hasn't seen Leah in a month I fast forwarded thru the Matt segments. 

Farrah is a psycho hose beast.  Sophia told her how it is.  

Macis party was dumb.  Ur such a role model Maci lol.. Taylors best man games was funny.  

• Love 7
15 hours ago, GreatKazu said:

Amber: "I am sooooooooooo depressed! I can't get out of this bed!!! Whaaaaaaaaa"

Amber's agent: "Would you like to be on a cruise..."

(Amber interrupts)

Amber: "Where do I sign?"

((Amber's TMOG Voiceover with cruise scenes))
"This was my weekend to see Leah.  But I was forced to miss our weekend visit AH-GAIN because I was asked to travel out of town.  I miss my booger butt, but my fans need me right now. I want to be sure I was around to support them."

• Love 16

For a while, I have been feeling that there is a deeper root to Farrah's anger at Deborah.  And tonight Farrah basically admitted that. Her mother hit her and denies it.  I do wonder if there was any physical abuse when Farrah was younger.

@ChristmasJones  If there was physical abuse going on, why is it we never hear any of it? Why with all the screaming and shouting, and plenty of opportunity, Farrah only resorts to bringing up the slap heard around the world where Deb was arrested and charged? With all the horrible abuse she claimed she has endured, the slap is the only thing we ever hear from her gigantic lips.  Kinda strange and most likely a bunch of lies. Farrah is a liar. She has lied about so many things. I would think if she is going to throw something in her mother's face while she is having a meltdown, she would remind her mother about the worst of the worst abuse she ever received.  I mentioned on the Farrah thread, when an abuser has a chance to remind their abuser of the physical abuse they endured at their hands, they will mention the worst things. This is Farrah. She has no qualms about letting her mother have it. She has no care about hurting her. No empathy whatsoever. It isn't as if she is afraid of Deb. Far from it. Never do we hear anything other than that slap, and only because it was publicized, there is proof.

When Farrah and Deb went to the office of some man, I believe the attorney in the slap case, Farrah was getting a talking to by this person. I recall the person telling Farrah how she had a part in what happened to Debra that day. Farrah remained quiet and didn't try to deny anything, but I do remember the person letting Farrah know that what transpired that day, Debra shouldn't have been charged. Not a peep out of Farrah. No raising of her voice. No screaming that her mother had hit her and she should pay the price for it. No claims of abuse at the hands of her mother or father at that point.

I don't recall Farrah mentioning any physical abuse on the Dr. Phil Show. In fact, she boldly lied about her DUI. She lied about her sex tape. She lied about her relationship with James Deen. She lied about her relationship with Derrick. She made it seem as if they were the Romeo and Juliet of her time. She lies and lies and lies. No doubt her claims of abuse are just more lies.

I think Farrah is pissed that her parents had a bad marriage and she had to be exposed to it. Granted, no child wants to live in that kind of environment, but I think Farrah feels the only way she will garner sympathy and continued support is if she paints the picture that she grew up in a house of horrors.

For someone who has claimed so much abuse, and the worst abuse ever, according to "Dr." Jen, it is questionable how Farrah is not concerned about those parents being in her life and around Sophia considering how much they abused her. Farrah has no worries about leaving her child with Deb. Ever.

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 15

I just finished watching this weeks episode.

Farrah - What the heck was going on with Farrah? There has got to be more than she has shared with the show for her to react like that every time her mother speaks. I've gotten into heated arguments with my mother before (When I was in my late teens) and never reached the level of cruelty Farrah reaches just by having a "normal" everyday conversation. Debra must've done something in the past to ignite this seeded rage Farrah has for her - if Debra is a victim here holy crap Farrah is cruel. I hope she is doing this for the ratings and Debra is in on the act because this is getting disgusting to watch as you only get one mom. Sophia bringing her grandma in that mini pizza was both adorable and sad. She clearly knew her mom was being mean to her grandma and felt bad - even for a feral child. Please tell me Debra deserves this crap lol.

C & T - I have three kids (one is three months younger than Nova) and never had to deal with what she dealt with at the horse stables. You could tell Cate wanted to squeeze her real tight or spank her that moment. Nova had it with her mom's BS and just wanted to jump on a horse and head for the hills and start a brand new life with Carly. Kidding LOL. Tyler was REALLY pushing the whole "easier to pay $30 than to pay $3k for a horse and all that monthly maintenance fees" and Cate was saying it wouldn't be cheaper to pay $30 every time she wanted to ride the horse. Judging by how lazy she is $60 a year to borrow a horse than 3k plus monthly expenses is a no-brainer. I can't believe I'm on Tyler's side on this.

Amber - or should I just titled her section Matt because lately it's been the Matt show?

Matt - Amber's earlobe ruined my lunch. Matt and a memoir? Gawd, can people quit feeding this grifters ego? Also, how can you be away from your little girl for nearly a month? "I'm missing my time with Boo Boo because Matt needs my support," (not verbatim) Who the heck cares about Matt's needs, Amber? He's a grown a$$ man and your DAUGHTER NEEDS HER MOMMY!!

I usually have sympathy for Amber but this is pissing me off. I can't even stand letting my three kids go spend the night at grandma's house once a year for my wedding anniversary because it drives me nuts not singing my special goodnight songs to my kids (I sing goofy songs when they're too restless for a storybook) or snuggling with them for their last thirty minutes of cartoon time before bed  without calling my mom every couple of hours to hear their voices but she can go a MONTH????????

I need to stop now - I'm getting too upset. A month is too long to be away from your own child because of a man who needs support in cleaning up is public image!!!

Edited by Calm81
Typos because it's not good to type while angry
  • Love 19
5 hours ago, Elizabeth9 said:

Buy it a zebra print saddle

lol, @Elizabeth9 I had a consignment of zebra and leopard print saddles for sale earlier this year, complete with zebra or leopard print crosses on the fenders, and they sold like hot cakes here in Oklahoma. I made almost 2 grand. :p

Edited by Katt
  • Love 4
17 hours ago, evilmindatwork said:

Any elementary school teachers? How would you guys handle a kid like Sophia who is clearly being modeled bad behavior at home? How would you convince them to behave in class, teach fellow students with respect without, I guess, criticizing their home life?

I will bet a week's pay that Sophia is an angel at school. If she has a no-nonsense tough love teacher she'll know right upfront she won't be able to get away with anything. If she has a sweet, warm motherly teacher she'll respond to that kindness, since she never sees it at home. Either way, I bet she's a competitive, attention seeking child and wants to be number one in the classroom, which, since she is not dumb, she'll see she achieves by being a well behaved teacher's pet who always has her hand up. I bet she is proud as can be when she's line leader or gets to collect lunch money or clean the erasers.

4 hours ago, RamonaSenomar said:

((Amber's TMOG Voiceover with cruise scenes))
"This was my weekend to see Leah.  But I was forced to miss our weekend visit AH-GAIN because I was asked to travel out of town.  I miss my booger butt, but my fans need me right now. I want to be sure I was around to support them."

Amber's looking rough. For the last few weeks I thought she looked really pretty but this week it looked like her skin was the color of wet newspaper and she looked slovenly. Now I know she's always flaked on the couch but she's dressed nicely and made up.

• Love 9
On 11/14/2016 at 11:31 PM, mamadrama said:

Oh dear Lord, I was wrong. So wrong. Matt's book IS coming out. And, please forgive me, but dear God. The picture. The picture! Matt is nekkid. Nekkid, I say, on the cover. I am soooo sorry for the visual but since I saw it you guys have to go down with me. 

http://www.realmrhousewife.com/2016/11/14/matt-baier-book-co-written-by-me-coming-soon-exclusive/

matt.png

WHAT IN THE EVER LOVING FUCK???? I CAN'T . ...I JUST . ..... I WA..... >aaannnnd I'm dead <

• Love 12
17 hours ago, evilmindatwork said:

Sophia might be holy hell in school. Or it's possible she's really good. She might gravitate towards an authority figure who actually pays her attention, listens to her, validates her, lays down clear boundaries, and follows through. I used to work in daycare and some of the kids who behaved best for me were "horrible brats" according to their parents. Sometimes all they need is a little attention. 

• Love 4

I agree that Farrah's behavior and disgusting attitude was definitely created in that dysfunctional home she grew up in.  The problem is,  she chooses to keep Debra around.  If I hated a person as much as Farrah seems to hate Debra,  why have her stay for 3 weeks?? She's an adult now,  she has the ability to cut people who are "negative"  out of her life.  

She can hire a nanny,  she loves to brag how wealthy she is.  So hire a nanny have her sign a confidentiality agreement. Just move on from the toxic relationship with Debra. Micheal still gets her nasty mouth aimed at him,  but not as much as Debra.  I also heard him stand up for himself this season, which I liked.

I understand why Debra is still around,  for Sophia. It seems Farrah only keeps Debra around to kick the shit out of her everytime she opens her mouth.   That is absolutely sick. Especially to do it in front of Sophia 

I believe that Debra is as crazy as Farrah,  which is why I would have no issue if Farrah decided to never see Debra again.  It's the the crazy torture Farrah loves that I have a problem with.  I mean Debra can't even say she missed them,  with out Farrah going nuts on her,  it's all very sick and sad

Edited by imjagain
  • Love 11

Wow.  This episode.   Cate has a child and several dogs to take care of, no? And herself.   Take a dog for a walk, lady.  One is the size of a pony. She can pretend.  Dogs are amazing too, I don't see why she NEEDS a horse.  

Nova, so so cute.  Poor babers.   I did think April's house looked fairly decent.  

Farrah.  I don't wanna see her whining and going postal anymore.  Can she be done with the show.?

Maci is the most stable one.  Boring, sure, but as a parent, that's a good thing.  IMO.  

I also kept thinking, who is gonna buy Matt's book? Not me.  Nobody cares, dude!!! 

Edited by Sgt Pepper
  • Love 7

Moment of the episode was probably when Sinister Sophia told Farrah that she's rude as hell and actually the worst. "Mommy's neverrrrr rude" LOL! Yeah, miss me with that.

Edited by TonAmi
  • Love 7
6 hours ago, kira28 said:

I had horses growing up and its a lot of work!  No way in hell could lazy sloth cate handle it.  I had to laugh when she said their new house has two Acres and she talked about how she could bring the horse there whenever she wanted.  I currently live on two Acres and it's not enough room to ride a horse unless you just want to walk around the yard a few times.

Exactly! Notice how Caitlyn never actually RIDES the horses. She just stands next to them while limply holding a lead. And obviously hitching up the trailer, driving out the stable, loading the horse, driving it back home, and unloading it will allow you to hug a panic attack away much easier than just signing up for a $30 riding session.  

One thing that stuck out to me was in the beginning when she was saying "I used to love to ride" I actually thought, hmmm maybe she used to ride a lot and knows what she's getting into and wants to go back to something she once loved to do. But cut to the next scene when she's talking to the horse guy and he asks her what kind of experience she has and she says "oh well I rode a few times in Arizona." So - much like her burning, lifelong desire to become a social worker - her lifelong love of horses is nooooot quite what she depicts.

As a person who DID grow up loving horses and took many years of riding lessons and had dreams of owning my own horse(s), I know what a bummer it can be when you realize the reality of horse ownership. Sadly "reality" has never been Cait's strong point.

All that being said, you have to admit that their doberman is really calm and seems very well trained. He doesn't look remotely neglected. So maybe Tyler spends a lot of time with him. 

Also, DAMMIT CAITLYN! YOU MADE ME AGREE WITH TYLER!! Please knock it off! 

• Love 14

Where do I begin?

Maci claiming she didn't want any of her stripper scenes to be aired as well as Taylor's so it wouldn't bother either one of them rang false to me. I think Ms. Hypocrite didn't want the scenes to air because it goes against what she once proclaimed on air.   Maci, the holier-than-thou hypocrite, once mentioned not wanting any strip club scenes to be part of the show that features her son in it when she was having her tantrum about Farrah. She has put her foot in her big mouth. I think MTV pulled a fast one. I think they deliberately left that stripper scene in. Maci can claim she didn't know, but that Vegas strip club is a well-known place for those who go to Vegas even if you don't visit a place like that one. Maci has been to Vegas before. She knows what is there and what that place was all about. Why then did she mention to her friends about not wanting her strip club scenes to air if she didn't know about going there in the first place? Big, fat, phony liar.

Farrah - You know, who knows what her upbringing was like, but at this point, who gives a fuck? At this point, I don't give a rat's ass what Farrah's home life was like. None. She is an adult person. Or, at least she should be behaving like one.  If someone in your life is that bothersome to you, cut them out of your life. She is behaving in such a foul manner and it is all taking place in front of Sophia.

Farrah, if you hate your mother that much, stop bringing her around you. You cannot bring people into your life and use them as your own personal punching bag to hurl obscenities at and to remind them of their past mistakes. Who are you to judge and point fingers? And I am not talking about her porn or sex industry jobs either. I am talking about Farrah's attitude that she has the right to even go there with her mother.  There is nothing that justifies this ugly, venomous display of vulgarities and abuse that is taking place in front of Sophia and what should be her safe sanctuary - her home.

• Love 12

Lol when Cate said, “I just want a connection,” with regard to buying a horse, and the camera cut straight to poor little Nova. Does anyone else thinks the reason Matt is upset about negative public coverage is because it makes it harder for him to find another woman to con?

• Love 9