Type keyword(s) to search

S11.E19: Reunion Part 1

• Start Topic

Part 1 of 3. The OC ladies reassemble. Included: Vicki is grilled; Tamra opens up about religion and being a peacemaker; Meghan addresses her relationship with Jimmy; and Kelly stands her ground when '70s party accusations fly.

3 minutes ago, slitz said:

What in the sweet holy hell is that BS?  Tamra a peacemaker?  That's like saying Donald Trump is a women's rights activist.  Or Hillary Clinton has never told a lie.  Those words just don't belong together...ever.  

Kind of makes you roll your eyes and marvel at the delusion, doesn't it?

• Love 12
6 minutes ago, steelcitysister said:

Kind of makes you roll your eyes and marvel at the delusion, doesn't it?

I fear that my eyes may be permanently stuck in the back of my head now, they rolled so hard at that.  lol

• Love 6
40 minutes ago, Watermelon said:

Uhhh...she absolutely tried to be a peacemaker with kelly up until Ireland.

Tamra said something in an interview with Heather McDonald-she has out the others on notice if they say something and it is on camera, she will repeat it because it is going to come out anyway.  Don't know I feel about her position, but it is certainly a position of power.  Come talk to me, and I will deliver the message and then stand back and say, "me and my big mouth", to me Tamra losing or gains a lot in translation.  For example Nina at the party said, "at least I don't suck dick for a living."  She never said Kelly or the word prostitute.

• Love 5
17 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

Tamra said something in an interview with Heather McDonald-she has out the others on notice if they say something and it is on camera, she will repeat it because it is going to come out anyway.  Don't know I feel about her position, but it is certainly a position of power.  Come talk to me, and I will deliver the message and then stand back and say, "me and my big mouth", to me Tamra losing or gains a lot in translation.  For example Nina at the party said, "at least I don't suck dick for a living."  She never said Kelly or the word prostitute.

They all talked about this Shannon's first season, how if something is said on camera then it is no longer considered a secret or off limits. It was about Heather repeating to her friends what Tamra told her on camera what Shannon had told Tamra on camera about the text David sent her about moving out. Tamra needs to remember that she has spoken about her estrangement with Sidney on camera because following these rules, that is fodder for the show now, the same with Kelly talking about Jolie being embarrassed about hearing things said about her mother. 

• Love 7
1 hour ago, WireWrap said:

They all talked about this Shannon's first season, how if something is said on camera then it is no longer considered a secret or off limits. It was about Heather repeating to her friends what Tamra told her on camera what Shannon had told Tamra on camera about the text David sent her about moving out. Tamra needs to remember that she has spoken about her estrangement with Sidney on camera because following these rules, that is fodder for the show now, the same with Kelly talking about Jolie being embarrassed about hearing things said about her mother. 

I believe the idea behind not speaking of something one heard even on camera, especially if it is hurtful, is you are not suppose to throw it back in their face.  Kelly apologizes for her comments about Tamra's daughter and then turns around and does it again and claims it is okay because she is a dirty fighter. 

• Love 4

Vicki is so delusional thinking it's 'her' show and telling Shannon and Tamra 'bye Felicia'. 

Kelly really does not back down or apologize. With Shannon I'm kind of on Kelly's side, I had forgotten about Shannon's shady friend at the 70's party. But Kelly needs to tone it down a lot. And she needs to knock off the lip filler and it looked like she got bigger boob implants too.

I didn't think Megan's dress was flattering on her either. 

• Love 9
5 minutes ago, notnowimbusy said:

That's what I've held on to for 22 years after the birth of my son ;-)   You know those extra pounds look good !

Ha! I'm going to start using that to explain the extra Mommy I still haven't lost since my last baby. 

• Love 7
29 minutes ago, bosawks said:

Vicki grabbing on to "her show" like Gollum to a ring was equal parts horrifying and hysterical.

My precious......

Geeez........Vicki Ziffle.   You sure did not take a Xanax, you smoked a big bowl of meth !

• Love 10
6 minutes ago, Ubiquitous said:

I can see the handwriting on the wall. Goodbye, Vicki and Kelly!

I know its Bravo, but I really think they realize they made a huge mistake bringing Icki back.

Dump her ass, but help her launch her last product.   Vicki's Cotex de Caza for incontinence.

Edited by Cherrio
  • Love 20
26 minutes ago, Ubiquitous said:

I can see the handwriting on the wall. Goodbye, Vicki and Kelly!

From your lips to Andy's ears. I'm somewhat on the fence about Vicky, but the show is either going to lose dumbass, duck-lipped Kelly or me. Her nastiness and stupidity have long since crossed the line and kept on going.

• Love 14
1 hour ago, TazDevil said:

Andy tells Kelly that she is the most polarizing housewife and she says "oh, thank you!"  LOL!!!  She's such a dumbass.

Yup....and how seeing her marriage on TV is "therapedic"~~isn't that a mattress brand?  

• Love 17

I'm prepared to dodge all the tomatoes but Kelly tickles me. She's vile but I think it's worth it to watch the other witches gasp in righteous indignation every time she says something, as if they aren't just as covertly bitchy as she is. 

Shannon did not come off well to me. Heather didn't annoy me but it's only day one so I know it's coming. Vicki was full of herself but I would miss her if she left. Meghan was cute.

Did Andy really need to keep needling Meghan about her pregnancy? She was clearly upset, geez, leave her alone you little shady elf.

Overall, pretty boring.

• Love 17
19 minutes ago, KLovestoShop said:

Ok, maybe Kelly IS stupid and dumb.  She calls Tamra a "calculated" person?  Honey, it's calculating.  

Why didn't they show the Dubrow mansion this season?   Maybe it's because of the rumor that it's been on the market?   

I would think that if it were on the market they would be showing it.

Remember when lots of people on this forum talked about her former home never selling because it eas too personalized, too gauche, too big, and it did?  They didn't even have to list it? And they got a shitload of money?  

I think Ms fancy pants knows something about real estate.

• Useful 1
  • Love 14

I'm not buying what Shannon is selling, I think she is a big shit stirrer then likes to play all innocent

I enjoy Kelly cause she calls Shannon and Heather on their shit and isn't afraid to play dirty. Is she awful in other ways? yes but seriously I love her not taking their shit LOL

• Love 16

Poor dumb Kelly. She's completely blameless. She heard Michelle Obama say, "When they go low, we go high." Kelly has misinterpreted it and has decided to her life by the motto "When they go low, I go lower."

1 hour ago, TazDevil said:

Andy tells Kelly that she is the most polarizing housewife and she says "oh, thank you!"  LOL!!!  She's such a dumbass.

So fucking dumb. The worst part is that she doesn't get when she's being insulted or when she's winning. If she had backed off of her dig about David at the 70s party, she could have guaranteed and secured herself a 2nd season. But she's so dumb and petty that she shoots herself in the foot by doubling down on her odiousness and awfulness.

1 hour ago, Mondrianyone said:

She looked like she was smuggling watermelons in a big blue garbage bag.

I saw her dress and said, "melons are on sale at the grocery." It all looked lumpy and saggy.

Vicki. I don't even have words for what I think of her. Gagging sound. Snoring sounds. I think Vicki will understand.

• Love 18
34 minutes ago, ridethemaverick said:

I'm prepared to dodge all the tomatoes but Kelly tickles me. She's vile but I think it's worth it to watch the other witches gasp in righteous indignation every time she says something, as if they aren't just as covertly bitchy as she is. 

Shannon did not come off well to me. Heather didn't annoy me but it's only day one so I know it's coming. Vicki was full of herself but I would miss her if she left. Meghan was cute.

Did Andy really need to keep needling Meghan about her pregnancy? She was clearly upset, geez, leave her alone you little shady elf.

Overall, pretty boring.

Samesies!

• Love 9
38 minutes ago, Mu Shu said:

Vicki insisting she never got in David's face, and shaking her stupid ugly head no when faced with video evidence.  

Oh geez, I had forgotten about Crooked Vicki insisting they call Brooks "Ding Dong" in the first segment!

• Love 4