Type keyword(s) to search

Real Housewives in the Media

• Start Topic

5 hours ago, Jextella said:

How is it that Rick Leventhal has a black daughter? If I'm not mistaken, the mother of both girls (same woman) is white?  Did they adopt?

Yes, one of his daughters does look like she is partially black. Both are very pretty girls. And they need to thank whoever is the God of beautiful noses, that they did NOT inherit their father's nose. 😀

• Love 3
3 hours ago, chenoa333 said:

Yes, one of his daughters does look like she is partially black. Both are very pretty girls. And they need to thank whoever is the God of beautiful noses, that they did NOT inherit their father's nose. 😀

Thanks for clarifying! 

18 minutes ago, nexxie said:

Shannon’s belly was because of Vicki and now because of COVID. My belly has been because of multi surgeries and then COVID depression (eating and drinking habits aside). At the end of day, if I controlled what I could control my belly would be smaller. However I, too, blame Vicki and COVID.

Now I’m off to online shop for Spanx and to go to the garage to find duct tape #goals.

Edited by Stats Queen
  • LOL 16
  • Love 1

I stupidly got back into this after five years off because I was sick in bed one day and wanted something mindless. Does anyone know where I can watch Season 15? I'm halfway through 14 on Hulu but 15 isn't there. 

• Love 1
11 minutes ago, Bobcatkitten said:

I stupidly got back into this after five years off because I was sick in bed one day and wanted something mindless. Does anyone know where I can watch Season 15? I'm halfway through 14 on Hulu but 15 isn't there. 

It’s on the Bravo app and probably the website. 

• Useful 1
On 2/4/2021 at 11:18 AM, heatherchandler said:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-9224417/RHOCs-Alexa-Curtin-receives-68-day-jail-sentence-pleading-guilty-multiple-criminal-charges.html

For some reason when I read this headline, I thought it said "multiple murder charges" and I was like woah! 

Alexa looks very different!

Just another reason these women need to keep their kids off these shows.   I know it is/was a standard thing on RH but these kids didn't choose to do this.   Sure, I think Alexa would still be a criminal but it wouldn't be a tabloid story.  

• Love 6
8 minutes ago, Cosmocrush said:

Just another reason these women need to keep their kids off these shows.   I know it is/was a standard thing on RH but these kids didn't choose to do this.   Sure, I think Alexa would still be a criminal but it wouldn't be a tabloid story.  

Yeah, it’s a bit of a Catch 22. It’s probably a bad idea to put your child’s troubled adolescence in the hands of Bravo TV editors. It’s the type of bad idea that bad parents would make. So the parents making this bad choice were probably bad parents making other bad choices. Their penchant for making bad parenting choices makes putting their troubled kids on a reality TV show seem like a good idea to them and the kids are good TV because of their crappy parenting. 

• Love 4
On 3/22/2021 at 10:39 PM, Hiyo said:

So, it looks like the OC women are being left hanging as to whether or not they come back. They just absolutely must get rid of Brownwind, Elizabeth and Kelly. Emily is so boring, she should go too and I am really not sure I am up for another season of Shannon's craziness. I can't believe Gina has turned out to be my favorite, but the bar is so incredibly low.

Edited by chlban
  • Love 6

Wish that interviewer hadn't planted the bug in Andy's ear that cancergate was peak OC. No no no no no.

Between OC shutting down mid-production and the BH covid outbreaks, sounds like they're going to be done filming the CA shows until the pandemic is over once the current BH season is in the can.

Edited by dmeets
  • Love 2

Does anyone here follow Bravo on Facebook? I ask this because I don't follow anyone on Facebook. However, there is allegedly a post by Bravo that Teddi Mellenkamp is going to be added to the RHOC cast next season. 

Teddi owns a beach house in Dana Point which is in Orange County so that's the connection.

So now we will have a new housewives franchise called the Real Housewives of Ambien County. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 8
(edited)
6 hours ago, geauxaway said:

The Teddi post was from 4/1.....

Thanks for that info Geauxaway. Maybe it was an April Fool's Day joke by Bravo. If so, it's ok with me. As long as Tamra Waddle-Barney-Judge isn't coming back. This franchise is toast. Just like my grilled cheese sandwiches..burned and best not consumed (for health purposes!)

Edited by chenoa333
  • LOL 3
  • Love 3
(edited)
29 minutes ago, chenoa333 said:

Who doesn't love good news?! That is so beautiful.

Thank you KFB! And where have you been? Always good to see you on here. 🐾

Hi Chenoa333!

Nice to see you too

I'm still watching OC, NJ, NY and BH, but with the pandemic I haven't been watching the shows the night they air. Sometimes, if I do post it will be 2-3 days after the show aired. Hope you and yours are well. Have you been on?

Blast from the past - hope you get a giggle

J3na.gif

Edited by KungFuBunny
  • LOL 9
  • Love 1

“In a recent interview, Cohen revealed that RHOC is on hold for the time being and producers are in no rush to start filming the new season. Part of the reason behind it is because the cable network found a gem with The Real Housewives of Salt Lake City and rushed to produced a second season.”
https://www.cheatsheet.com/entertainment/andy-cohen-explains-why-rhoc-season-16-is-not-filming-yet.html/

Already deleted rhoslc from my watchable list - probably not much hope for a watchable rhoc.

• Useful 1
  • Love 6

Part of the reason behind it is because the cable network found a gem with The Real Housewives of Salt Lake City and rushed to produced a second season

Translation: The accountants got together and realized RHOSLC probably had better profit margins (for now) than RHOC. Honestly if both shows were making decent $$$ than he would keep both.

• Useful 1
  • Love 5

I’m sure part of this is the salaries of the SLC ladies is much less than the OC gals. At least if they are filming SLC now we might get to see Jen going down for her fraud. Then again if the show revolves around that (she wasn’t the most likable person to watch IMO) then I might be out. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 2

I read there’s supposed to be 1 or 2 more new girls. 

I knew if Heather was coming back Kelly was gone. I think Heather even said as much online once she would never film with Kelly again.

Yay no more Braunwyn tho that is the best news lol.

• Love 9
(edited)

I never disliked Braunwyn but I never loved her either, so am somewhat meh on her leaving. Kelly I have liked at times but also really disliked other times, but she did bring a presence to the show, so will be interesting to see how the void will be filled.

Ok but there has to be more in store, right?  Shannon, Gina, Emily and Heather can’t be it???  FFS NYC is in the tank with only 5, it’s unbearable!

I read there’s supposed to be 1 or 2 more new girls. 

Historically RHOC has had quite a few seasons with only 5 HWs. Granted, that was pre-covid, so we'll see how things go.

Edited by Hiyo
  • Love 4

It’s a weird mix, truthfully. Heather & Shannon have a connection (though, Shannon is unbearable) and then there’s Emily and Gina. You’ve got Heather living in an estate to Gina and her little townhouse full of people. That’s a wide gap. Hopefully the new people will make sense and really round out the cast.

and, please, no more of Shannon’s histrionics over everything.

• Love 7
(edited)
12 hours ago, JAYJAY1979 said:

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/heather-dubrow-rejoining-rhoc-kelly-030000841.html

Bye bye Kelly, Brownie, and Elizabeth...hello ms. Fancy pants lol

This is great news. Cannot stand any of them and I always liked fancy pants. Looks like they took out the trash.  Hopefully next season New York will follow suit. If they even get a next season after this train wreck.

Edited by chlban
  • Love 9

I will be happy to be free of Braunwyn's performative everything.  If for nothing else, she admitted to abusing her husband and acted like it was no big deal.  We don't hit, Braunwyn.  I believe you were told that in kindergarten.  I did enjoy that her comments in the article presume we will all now follow her every move and are truly interested in her life going forward. I am not.  The sooner I can forget her, the better.  

I cannot say I like Kelly, but I have historically found her brand of cluelessness mixed with bravado entertaining.  Last season was tough because that cluelessness wasn't just about meaningless things. 

Elizabeth brought nothing to the table.  She'll be gone and no one will notice.    

• Love 10

I'm intrigued to see how Heather interacts with both Gina and Emily.

Since Gina is also an east coaster..maybe they'll bond...but I see Gina not being impressed with fancy pants either.

Emily and Heather..that would be interesting.  How good is Emily at arguing? 

• Love 3
20 hours ago, Stats Queen said:

No more Brownwind, Brownstone, Boring Wind yeah!!!

Fancy Pants is good TV. 
I hope they bring some new nontoxic energy. Then again, It’s Bravo.

With Vicky, Tamra, and now these other two gone, I might just come back to the show.  Heather might be enough for me.

• Love 2

Emily and Gina will be fine as long as they don't touch Heather's cake.  

Last time we saw Heather she was increasing her carbon footprint to match a small country by building a house as big as mall.  I wonder if that ginormous conspicuous consumption is done and if we will get to see it.  

• LOL 7
  • Love 8