Type keyword(s) to search

Real Housewives in the Media

• Start Topic

On 10/11/2021 at 10:57 PM, chlban said:

Looks like Meghan has remarried and the POTUS is her uncle in-law. 

I do not think that her marriage will last any longer than the time remaining in Biden's presidential term.

I feel like Vicki G. giving her marriage less than five years.

• LOL 6
1 hour ago, Baltimore Betty said:

I do not think that her marriage will last any longer than the time remaining in Biden's presidential term.

I feel like Vicki G. giving her marriage less than five years.

Meghan strikes me as being one of two types (or maybe both): 1) Always looking for the happy ending. She thought she’d get that by having kids with Jim — who was totally disinterested and obviously not on board with it. Not saying happy endings are only for fairy tales, but forcing them to happen rarely works. 2) Wanting to marry into celebrity. That is a heady brew for some people. She’s definitely upgraded from a retired but still popular baseball player.

Lost in all this seem to be Hart, Hayes, and Aspen. I hope this dude Cuffe realizes what he’s stepping up to here, especially with Hart. Somehow given the whirlwind courtship, I kind of doubt it. Seeing kids now and then is not quite the same as parenting 24/7. You have to be careful when adding kids of whatever age to the equation. It’s not just Meghan and what Meghan wants anymore. 

I didn’t see it, but I wonder what Meghan’s family thinks of this. I think her mom was extremely angry at Jim when he left — justifiably so— so I’m sure at least she has some opinion.

In the meantime, a (very guarded) best wishes. I guess.

• Love 8
54 minutes ago, RoseAllDay said:

Meghan strikes me as being one of two types (or maybe both): 1) Always looking for the happy ending. She thought she’d get that by having kids with Jim — who was totally disinterested and obviously not on board with it. Not saying happy endings are only for fairy tales, but forcing them to happen rarely works. 2) Wanting to marry into celebrity. That is a heady brew for some people. She’s definitely upgraded from a retired but still popular baseball player.

Lost in all this seem to be Hart, Hayes, and Aspen. I hope this dude Cuffe realizes what he’s stepping up to here, especially with Hart. Somehow given the whirlwind courtship, I kind of doubt it. Seeing kids now and then is not quite the same as parenting 24/7. You have to be careful when adding kids of whatever age to the equation. It’s not just Meghan and what Meghan wants anymore. 

I didn’t see it, but I wonder what Meghan’s family thinks of this. I think her mom was extremely angry at Jim when he left — justifiably so— so I’m sure at least she has some opinion.

In the meantime, a (very guarded) best wishes. I guess.

I agree that it’s a bit of both. I think like most of the real housewives she looks for happiness from external validation. New house, new marriage, new plastic surgery. That’s what these women do with unhappiness. The next “get” will make them happy. Meghan had also always struck me as someone who still wants to be the cool girl and part of the cool couple. I’m sure her 1st husband was  a catch in her circle at the time. Then she upgraded to a famous athlete. Now she’s upgrading to political royalty(in her mind). I think she’s delusional and the only person who thinks that any of her exs were the cool guy in the room, but I think that’s how she thinks of it. She’s just so crazy. I know she got a lot of fans going after Vicki but she always sort of scared me. There’s something really off about her.

• Love 12
1 hour ago, FozzyBear said:

I agree that it’s a bit of both. I think like most of the real housewives she looks for happiness from external validation. New house, new marriage, new plastic surgery. That’s what these women do with unhappiness. The next “get” will make them happy. Meghan had also always struck me as someone who still wants to be the cool girl and part of the cool couple. I’m sure her 1st husband was  a catch in her circle at the time. Then she upgraded to a famous athlete. Now she’s upgrading to political royalty(in her mind). I think she’s delusional and the only person who thinks that any of her exs were the cool guy in the room, but I think that’s how she thinks of it. She’s just so crazy. I know she got a lot of fans going after Vicki but she always sort of scared me. There’s something really off about her.

Compared to others, I liked her overall. But the lengths she went to to trap Brooks was creepy, and both he and Vicki had a point that it was stalkerish.  

• Love 7
21 hours ago, Hiyo said:

Yeah, but worth it for exposing him for the cancer faking scumbag he is.

She truly needs to get a private investigator license and open a business, if she’s that good at it and is that into it. Meghan PI. Not defending Brooks at all — just saying she went above and beyond.

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
On 10/17/2021 at 9:01 AM, FozzyBear said:

This. She really seemed to thrive on being Jim’s wife. 
Then with the show it became not enough. She didn’t like being thought of as the young, easily disposable 3rd (or was it 4th?) wife so the pushing for kids came. 

The “depression”, mood swings, lack of emotional maturity, I too think there’s something really off and really wrong with her. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 10
On 10/19/2021 at 10:28 PM, LemonSoda said:

She didn’t like being thought of as the young, easily disposable 3rd (or was it 4th?) wife so the pushing for kids came. 

You can bet she will be pregnant soon. Best of luck to her nannies.

• LOL 2
  • Love 7
19 hours ago, BrownBear2012 said:

Ha has kids from his first marriage! He doesn't need to "start" a family...he already has one.

I doubt that’s why they broke up or why he’s seeing younger women. I don’t actually have any idea as to why they did break up (yes Vicki is awful, but he seemed happy enough to be with her for a few years so what’s different?), I just really don’t think it’s so he can have more kids. He struck me as a guy who was deeply in his Jimmy Buffett Hawaiian shirts and good times retirement phase. Not a guy looking for more responsibility in his home life. Maybe it had something to do with his failed run for CA governor? Maybe everything Vicki is saying is true and he’s a big old cheater and she finally realized? Who knows…

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
On 11/10/2021 at 3:37 AM, nexxie said:

New season begins December 1st - don’t know if I’ll watch, but here’s an update:

https://www.allabouttrh.com/2021/10/23/andy-cohen-hints-that-se

I'll watch. They fired every one I wanted fired, so why not? Brownwood ruined the show last year, much like Leah and Eboni ruined NY. But she is gone. Along with crazy Kelly.

Just now, chlban said:

I'll watch. They fired every one I wanted fired, so why not? Brownwind  ruined the show last year, much like Leah and Eboni ruined NY. But she is gone. Along with crazy Kelly.

• Love 4
On 11/11/2021 at 4:29 PM, chlban said:

I'll watch. They fired every one I wanted fired, so why not? Brownwood ruined the show last year, much like Leah and Eboni ruined NY. But she is gone. Along with crazy Kelly.

Same. I can also do without Gina, but oh well. I see Bravo is rerunning last season today. Not watching, mainly because of Brown Wind (the only time Vicki Gunvalson said anything of use on the show, LOL).

• LOL 5
  • Love 2
19 hours ago, chenoa333 said:

Watching the reruns marathon and it only reminds me how much I hate Tamra. And how happy I am she's gone. Hopefully for good. But if they brought back Heather Dubrowski, they could bring back Tamra.

I just caught an episode about Tamra manipulating everyone into distrusting each other - so glad she is gone! Think I’ll try watching this season just to have something to post about - but seeing Tamra back would be a dealbreaker.

• Love 14
14 minutes ago, nexxie said:

I just caught an episode about Tamra manipulating everyone into distrusting each other - so glad she is gone! Think I’ll try watching this season just to have something to post about - but seeing Tamra back would be a dealbreaker.

She’s like the kid who starts fights, sits back with a satisfied grin on her face, but then acts all shocked and ignorant when people turn on each other. That was her sole reason for being on the show. Toxic. That kind of stuff can permanently destroy friendships.

Her act and Vicki’s got old. They got a little too comfy with their oranges. Good riddance.

• Love 16
1 hour ago, TeeMo said:

What kind of therapist tells you to get out there and start dating again barely a month after announcing you are divorcing a man you met four months ago?

One that just tells the client what they want to hear. 

• Love 13
4 hours ago, DawnDavenport said:

Lindsey Knickerbocker arrested for meth possession in Arkansas:

https://fox8.com/news/daughter-of-former-real-housewives-of-orange-county-star-arrested/

Man she's lookin' rough but meth will do that.

I wonder what her sister Megan is up to? She was more of the black sheep and was a bit crazy.

That is quite a sad situation, but what in the Hell is that female newscaster in Arkansas wearing?

• LOL 16
  • Love 3

"Knickerbocker was booked into the Crittenden County Jail on multiple charges including possession of methamphetamine, cocaine, or heroin (less than 2 grams), possession of a forgery device and forgery in the first degree. "

Oh my. That girl is so going to do some time in jail. She does look rough in the police photo. Drugged up. What the hell is she doing in Arkansas ? What a hot mess.

Yeah, but it was the other sister, Megan, who had the questionable lifestyle way back (when Tammy was still on the OC Wives). Recall that she and her friends trashed a fancy private boat, skinhead looking boyfriend raised pitbulls, and they both had major tats. They were right out of central casting of "get me rough and tough and trashy". 

• Useful 4
  • Love 5
On 3/17/2022 at 3:28 PM, Snarky McSnarky said:

Heather, Max, and Nick got matching tattoos.  Dash Dot Dot is Morse Code for D(ubrow).

tattoo.jpg

Don't kill me, but I like it.

The kids have always been more appealling and interesting than their parents!

Edited by Jextella
  • Useful 3
  • Love 1
6 minutes ago, MaggieG said:

Reunion looks! What do we think?

https://www.eonline.com/photos/34142/the-real-housewives-of-orange-county-season-16-reunion-looks

Personally I think Shannon looks the best. Heather's dress is blah. Jenn's dress would have been nice if it didn't have those feathers at the bottom. 

Emily's could have been nice if she'd covered the girls up a little bit more.

Gina looks like she's dressed for a different event.

Shannon looks nice, except for the Spanx crease (or whatever the heck that is) right across her tummy.  Her hair looks great!

• Love 5
3 hours ago, MaggieG said:

Reunion looks! What do we think?

https://www.eonline.com/photos/34142/the-real-housewives-of-orange-county-season-16-reunion-looks

Personally I think Shannon looks the best. Heather's dress is blah. Jenn's dress would have been nice if it didn't have those feathers at the bottom. 

I think Heather looks matronly and very casual, Shannon needs hosiery, Noella found an unflattering dress which is a shame because she has a great figure, Dr. Jenn, did she go for bigger boobs, whatever she looks dumpy, Gina looks like shit, does she think she is JLo? Emily's dress makes her look like she has no neck and it is terrible.  Why do their stylists hate them?

• Love 13