Type keyword(s) to search

Real Housewives in the Media

• Start Topic

51 minutes ago, Jextella said:

Man.  This woman sure has a knack for rising to the top with ease.  Quite amazing.

If you watch the video, Kelly talks about wanting a job transfer to New York.  She's friends with Ramona, Sonja, and Dorinda and wouldn't mind becoming part of the NYC cast.

Maybe this is the big casting changes for OC that Andy is referring to.

I think this would be an interesting change, especially since OC had a horrible season this year .  I hate watched it mostly and probably won't watch it next season. 

• Love 4
2 hours ago, Jextella said:

Man.  This woman sure has a knack for rising to the top with ease.  Quite amazing.

If you watch the video, Kelly talks about wanting a job transfer to New York.  She's friends with Ramona, Sonja, and Dorinda and wouldn't mind becoming part of the NYC cast.

Maybe this is the big casting changes for OC that Andy is referring to.

Well now I wish Bethenny hasn't left.  I think I could have enjoyed a Bethenny/Kelly face off.

• Love 17

This says that there is a 3 hour Behind-the-scenes footage from the Season 14 "Reunion" episodes starting today at 4:30. I wonder if it's really "new" or they are branding it "new" for some reason. 

image.thumb.png.3943a26ec2532799d8604572914febb9.png

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, druzy said:

This says that there is a 3 hour Behind-the-scenes footage from the Season 14 "Reunion" episodes starting today at 4:30. I wonder if it's really "new" or they are branding it "new" for some reason. 

image.thumb.png.3943a26ec2532799d8604572914febb9.png

I don't think it's "new"

Bravo used to have the "Social" version of an episode which was basically the episode airing with Tweet comments added. Before Social they had a thing called Talk Bubble - anyone remember? This was something that they did yeeeeaaars ago on NY and it would be one producer and one HW live tweeting as the episode was airing. But you'd have to have your Twiiter open to read at the same time watch the episode on TV - serious stimuli overload

I've always cracked up at how they market and re-package an episode. Remember when they did something called "Lost Footage" Ummmmm---how was it lost - they make it sound like it's something they just found in a vault. Call it what it is - scenes that didn't make the cut.

Edited by KungFuBunny
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 4
On 12/31/2019 at 3:44 PM, dosodog said:

Well now I wish Bethenny hasn't left.  I think I could have enjoyed a Bethenny/Kelly face off.

That would have lasted all of three minutes of Bethany chewing Kelly’s face off. She’s too stupid to spar with that shark. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 5

I don’t understand. She isn’t even close to needing a facelift. What on earth...?

She's doing it for the publicity.  The segment also will be filmed, so it will give her 1 minutes of airtime. The surgeon probably gave her a discount and/or cash.

• Love 5
23 hours ago, PhilMarlowe2 said:

Per her instagram, Braunwyn has started filming for Season 15.

This is why I need to get a new, intense work project (that always involves lots of travel) so I don’t have time for this crap. When I am not working, my body takes a break, so my go to was catching up on my favorite reality TV (RH of anywhere). But the RH franchise has lost it’s raw entertainment value and doesn’t do the job anymore, because now it is just annoying. Brown Wind coming back - with Dr Deb - that’s a big no for me. Tamra being gone, big win, Vicki being gone big win (I don’t know if they are actually gone and I’m not actually sober).

To me, the RH franchise has gone down the path of America’s Next Top Model Season 12 - when it just wasn’t enjoyable anymore.

• Love 13
23 hours ago, Stats Queen said:

This is why I need to get a new, intense work project (that always involves lots of travel) so I don’t have time for this crap. When I am not working, my body takes a break, so my go to was catching up on my favorite reality TV (RH of anywhere). But the RH franchise has lost it’s raw entertainment value and doesn’t do the job anymore, because now it is just annoying. Brown Wind coming back - with Dr Deb - that’s a big no for me. Tamra being gone, big win, Vicki being gone big win (I don’t know if they are actually gone and I’m not actually sober).

To me, the RH franchise has gone down the path of America’s Next Top Model Season 12 - when it just wasn’t enjoyable anymore.

I could not agree with you more! The shine is gone, and, for some reason, Andy thinks we want to watch cat fights and King/Queen of the Hill contests.

I don't know about you, but I enjoy the every day lifestyle, and events and trips without unnecessary conflict. Bring me henna tattoos gone awry that can only be fixed by Santa Claus, Louis Vuitton mistakes, getting shagged backwards through a hedge, interns earning college credits for being a gofer, stupid fights over punctuality, having the appropriate wine available to certain guest as they arrive, in the appropriate glass*, don't DARE wear the suit of a dead man to a wedding where friends of the deceased will also attend, don't light a fire in a fireplace whose flue is stuck closed, the mutilation of adages and idioms, puppies,  incoordination, bad fashion styling, trying to be "all that"' while walking like a linebacker or a cowboy that just dismounted, fighting over hotel rooms, and (enjoying) vacations that I can only dream of taking. THAT's what's most entertaining to me.

Edited by SweetieDarling
forgot about the correct stemware argument
  • Love 13
20 hours ago, PhilMarlowe2 said:

Braunwyn also posted that she was filming with Kelly.

I'm surprised to hear myself say this, but I'm not very invested in either of these 2 women and don't really care for them one way or another.  I'll have to see how the rest of the casting goes, but if Kelly and Braunwyn are the new top dogs in town, I don't think I'll be too engaged.

Edited by Jextella
  • Love 7

I have no idea how much truth there is to this article naming the cast, but I stumbled upon it. Sigh, if it is true TPTB need to get rid of most, if not all of the current cast to have me watch next season.

Edited by Misslindsey
  • Love 3
8 minutes ago, Misslindsey said:

I have know idea how much truth there is to this article naming the cast, but I stumbled upon it. Sigh, if it is true TPTB need to get rid of most, if not all of the current cast to have me watch next season.

I don’t know, Andy was talking about a significant change a few weeks ago, no? Radar is essentially reporting the same cast for next season. I’m doubtful that they’ve got it right.

• Love 1
9 hours ago, DeeplyShallow said:

I don’t know, Andy was talking about a significant change a few weeks ago, no? Radar is essentially reporting the same cast for next season. I’m doubtful that they’ve got it right.

Andy is tweeting that "no contracts have even have gone out and why is anyone believing Radar Online"

Edited by Happy Camper
  • Useful 2
  • Love 4
12 hours ago, DeeplyShallow said:

Radar is essentially reporting the same cast for next season. I’m doubtful that they’ve got it right.

I have a disappointing feeling that Radar Online actually did get it right. Looks like the only change MIGHT be Gina gone. Other than that, same cast. And I'm guessing Vicki will stay on as "friend of the show". 

Thanks Andy and Bravo for NOTHING. 

• Love 5
18 hours ago, Jextella said:

I'm surprised to hear myself say this, but I'm not very invested in either of these 2 women and don't really care for them one way or another.  I'll have to see how the rest of the casting goes, but if Kelly and Braunwyn are the new top dogs in town, I don't think I'll be too engaged.

I'm not invested in Braunwyn at all. 

Kelly is too messy for me to truly like her, but I do enjoy her as kind of the outsider-taking-down-the-popular-girls role. If she doesn't have that going for her, I'm meh. 

• Love 5
2 hours ago, chenoa333 said:

I have a disappointing feeling that Radar Online actually did get it right. Looks like the only change MIGHT be Gina gone. Other than that, same cast. And I'm guessing Vicki will stay on as "friend of the show". 

Thanks Andy and Bravo for NOTHING. 

Why do you think this? I’ve only heard of Braunwyn and Kelly filming so far, so maybe I’ve missed something.

If Vicki was offered friend again, that does delight me. Not because I want to see her (I truly hate her) but bc it’s another slap in the face.

• Love 6
23 minutes ago, DeeplyShallow said:

Why do you think this? I’ve only heard of Braunwyn and Kelly filming so far, so maybe I’ve missed something.

If Vicki was offered friend again, that does delight me. Not because I want to see her (I truly hate her) but bc it’s another slap in the face.

If you go up a few posts, MissLindsey posted the link to the RadarOnline article that stated who is coming back next season. 

(I am not good at posting links/photos/memes/etc.But that article from ROL is what my opinion was based on.

Edited by chenoa333

If you go up a few posts, MissLindsey posted the link to the RadarOnline article that stated who is coming back next season. 

(I am not good at posting links/photos/memes/etc.But that article from ROL is what my opinion was based on.

Oh, ok. My original comments that you quoted were actually  in response to the ROL article. They aren’t very reliable and Andy is now refuting it, so there’s hope still.

• Useful 1
9 hours ago, Happy Camper said:

Andy is tweeting that "no contracts have even have gone out and why is anyone believing Radar Online"

Yeah, but I can't help but notice that he isn't saying RO is wrong about the cast.

Edited by SuprSuprElevated
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, SuprSuprElevated said:
10 hours ago, Happy Camper said:

Yeah, but I can't help but notice that he isn't saying RO is wrong about the cast.

Specifically calling out why anyone would believe RO is the equivalent to saying it’s wrong to me especially because RO is famous for getting things wrong.

Edited by biakbiak
  • Love 4
12 hours ago, Happy Camper said:

Can it be the case that they are filming without contracts?  Seems risky on both sides if so. 

These two tidbits seem at odds....as if one or the other, Andy or Braunwyn...aren't telling the full story.

• Love 2

The show was already unwatchable this season. If ROL is right, only Gina is in question. I am glad if she is gone, but it isn't enough. They need at least two more interesting women to give it a chance, and just a tiny bit of class would be nice to offset Tamara and Braunwin, or whatever her name is, I can't be bothered to get it right.

• Love 3

I’m not a link person either, but today BravoTV posted an article on BW, referring to an Instagram post where she announces (this morning) that her son (with the big hair) “he recently decided to give the world of drag a try.” 
I also heard her brunette sister may be in the running as a RHOC housewife.  Her sister is gorgeous, I think more beautiful than BW.

The thirst is real. 🙄

So, we will likely see a lot of BW, her mother, (they are cool again) her daughters designs, her sons experience and possibly her sister and her husband’s necklaces.🤨

9 hours ago, IKnowRight said:

I’m not a link person either, but today BravoTV posted an article on BW, referring to an Instagram post where she announces (this morning) that her son (with the big hair) “he recently decided to give the world of drag a try.” 
I also heard her brunette sister may be in the running as a RHOC housewife.  Her sister is gorgeous, I think more beautiful than BW.

The thirst is real. 🙄

So, we will likely see a lot of BW, her mother, (they are cool again) her daughters designs, her sons experience and possibly her sister and her husband’s necklaces.🤨

Reading that gave me a little headache. The whole damn family is so try hard.

• Love 14
16 hours ago, DeeplyShallow said:

Reading that gave me a little headache. The whole damn family is so try hard.

Yuppers. It’s like a clown show, her mother is the head clown.

The woman I referred to as BW’s sister, might be her cousin.  Either way, she’s a relative! 

• LOL 2
  • Love 6
On 1/20/2020 at 1:42 PM, AttackTurtle said:

I’m convinced Meghan would cut an arm off to return to the show.  

If Tamra is officially gone, who knows what Bravo is replacing her with. I hope it's not Meghan. 

• Love 8
8 hours ago, chenoa333 said:

If Tamra is officially gone, who knows what Bravo is replacing her with. I hope it's not Meghan. 

Meghan has an incredible storyline at this point. She has got the whole divorce from the douche going and she has also got the kids including one with serious health problems.

• Love 2
10 hours ago, amarante said:

Meghan has an incredible storyline at this point. She has got the whole divorce from the douche going and she has also got the kids including one with serious health problems.

I don't find Meghan's storyline interesting at all. Typical divorce b s. between a rich, professional sports celebrity and his wife. 

And I don't care to see ANYONE'S kids on RHOC. 

I doubt this franchise can be saved. I have no desire to watch BW, Emily, Kelly or Shannon. RIP RHOC!

• Love 5
49 minutes ago, chenoa333 said:

I don't find Meghan's storyline interesting at all. Typical divorce b s. between a rich, professional sports celebrity and his wife. 

And I don't care to see ANYONE'S kids on RHOC. 

I doubt this franchise can be saved. I have no desire to watch BW, Emily, Kelly or Shannon. RIP RHOC!

You might not find it interesting but it is tabloid worthy and based on Andy’s assessment of Braunwyne’s story, it is in line with what Bravo feels the franchise is looking for. 
I don’t care if Meghan is in or off but her storyline isn’t palpably fake the way others are who needed to stir shit and invent engagements to attempt to be interesting and relevant. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
52 minutes ago, amarante said:

I don’t care if Meghan is in or off but her storyline isn’t palpably fake the way others are who needed to stir shit and invent engagements to attempt to be interesting and relevant. 

IMO Meghan's storyline would be fake. She rents a house in California so that Hart can attend therapy. However, he only has therapy for 3 weeks every 6 months (but she is hoping to get him into random sessions) She is willing to uproot all her kids from their home in Missouri, away from their dad and other extended family, so she can be hanging around SCal waiting for a call back.

In the podcast she also claimed that she can't remember what happened between her and Kelly. Whatever, we all know that they had a falling out when Kelly told Meghan that Jim was cheating on her during that last season. There's no way she doesn't remember that.

She also complained about Jim not wanting to be filmed for scenes that were set up. For example, they were told by production to talk about a lunch with the girls that Meghan had already discussed with Jim, and he had to pretend he didn't know about it. She told him to "suck it up and play along". (her words)

She said that she hasn't kept in touch with Shannon except for once when Shannon helped her get reservations for a restaurant.

This is the same Meghan that asked to be on Say Yes to the Dress, and then didn't even wear the dress that she had chosen on the show.

She's as fake as any of them, and willing to exploit her kids and publicly trash their father as part of it all. 

• Love 2
20 hours ago, chenoa333 said:

I would be happy to see Megan back on the show, now that she's down and out!  No more high horse for her.

I think it could get interesting, as Jim has reminded the world (via insta) that Megan signed a pre-nup.  That 20,000 square foot house they just built is all his.  I think it's kind of funny to watch her live life as a person without means, or a big house, in the OC.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3

Given the tenor between Jim and Meghan at this point, I suspect Jim isn't going to let her film with the kids.  

Meghan's storyline is not appealing to me.  Further, its already playing out all over social media and neither her or Jim looks any better than the other.  She is forever the martyr.  

The only thing that interests me at this point about Meghan is the backstory behind her first marriage and perhaps how Jim's second wife feels about her.  Meghan was more than happy to trash her on the show.  

29 minutes ago, Happy Camper said:

IMO Meghan's storyline would be fake. She rents a house in California so that Hart can attend therapy. However, he only has therapy for 3 weeks every 6 months (but she is hoping to get him into random sessions) She is willing to uproot all her kids from their home in Missouri, away from their dad and other extended family, so she can be hanging around SCal waiting for a call back.

In the podcast she also claimed that she can't remember what happened between her and Kelly. Whatever, we all know that they had a falling out when Kelly told Meghan that Jim was cheating on her during that last season. There's no way she doesn't remember that.

She also complained about Jim not wanting to be filmed for scenes that were set up. For example, they were told by production to talk about a lunch with the girls that Meghan had already discussed with Jim, and he had to pretend he didn't know about it. She told him to "suck it up and play along". (her words)

She said that she hasn't kept in touch with Shannon except for once when Shannon helped her get reservations for a restaurant.

This is the same Meghan that asked to be on Say Yes to the Dress, and then didn't even wear the dress that she had chosen on the show.

She's as fake as any of them, and willing to exploit her kids and publicly trash their father as part of it all. 

One rare occasion I liked Vicky was when she asked Tamara "why" when she learned that Meghan would be attending her birthday or something with them.  

• Love 3
6 minutes ago, heatherchandler said:

I would be happy to see Megan back on the show, now that she's down and out!  No more high horse for her.

I think it could get interesting, as Jim has reminded the world (via insta) that Megan signed a pre-nup.  That 20,000 square foot house they just built is all his.  I think it's kind of funny to watch her live life as a person without means, or a big house, in the OC.

That house is what finally turned me off of Meghan for good.  Just a  few months after the cheating scandal, she could not wait to show the house, complete with "bowling alley" off on Instagram.  I think it was just a matter of days later that the marriage finally imploded.  

• Love 5
43 minutes ago, AttackTurtle said:

I’m down to only really watching Dallas and New York.  If it turns out that Emily was asked back full time while Tamara and Vicki were not, I will be beyond happy and may just tune in for this fact alone.

I also hope Emily is back, that will KILL Tamra and Vicks.

They should have Jeana Keough back.  She may not be the most interesting but that would make Vicki's head explode.  Remember how Jeana asked Vicki for a loan to cover her mortgage payments and Vicki refused, and also told everyone about it.

I am whittling down my franchises, too.  I'm still in with Atlanta and RHNY.  And with Tamra gone, I will keep OC!

Edited by heatherchandler
  • Love 10