Type keyword(s) to search

Shannon Beador: Magic Crystals and Nine Lemons

• Start Topic

22 minutes ago, bosawks said:

I think that's David in a nutshell. 

No matter how it begins, it's always going to end with your birthday spent in a Sports Bar.........

With him giving you jewelry he knew his mother would wear! LOL

• Love 12

I’m sorry but Shannon just has the shittiest, most ratchet hair I’ve seen on a wealthy woman.  Dry, unflattering one tone bleached blonde, and a shitty, lumpen cut with poorly blended extensions.  She’d look so much better and younger if she went a few shades darker and shorter.  It’s just long and shapeless, and dull. 

• Love 11
11 hours ago, Mu Shu said:

I’m sorry but Shannon just has the shittiest, most ratchet hair I’ve seen on a wealthy woman.  Dry, unflattering one tone bleached blonde, and a shitty, lumpen cut with poorly blended extensions.  She’d look so much better and younger if she went a few shades darker and shorter.  It’s just long and shapeless, and dull. 

Agreed!!! She’s a pretty gal and I’m proud of her for getting her weight under control again, but she really needs to let go of those tired fried blonde extensions that she and Tamrah both so desperately cling to—-a long layered bob or even going just a hint shorter and getting some highlights/lowlights would make such a world of difference on her.

• Love 6

Tamra at least added lowlights, and her hair has some shine now. I don’t care much for blonde, but she’s wearing it well this season.  Shannon looks sallow, and Vicki looks red and mottled.  Solid bleached blonde doesn’t flatter anyone. 

Shannon you can afford better!  Get a cut to he collarbone and a good set of clip ins when you want some length.  

• Love 2
3 hours ago, Mu Shu said:

Tamra at least added lowlights, and her hair has some shine now. I don’t care much for blonde, but she’s wearing it well this season.  Shannon looks sallow, and Vicki looks red and mottled.  Solid bleached blonde doesn’t flatter anyone. 

Shannon you can afford better!  Get a cut to he collarbone and a good set of clip ins when you want some length.  

I suspect part of her fired look stems from stress! Hopefully that will stop now that she had a douchectomy! LOL

• Love 2
5 hours ago, Mu Shu said:

I hate Tamra's hair.  I liked it so much better when it was shorter.  Shannon needs to have a new do as well.  I agree with the poster above that she needs to cut length and do something about the color.  Vicki just needs to stop trying to make herself look better because everything she does makes her look worse.  She also looks like she isn't healthy.  Her color is bad, her skin is bad and Father Time has taken a shit all over her countenance.  The mouth on the new girl looks weird and I am not sure if its her chompers or her lips.  The other new girl who says cawfee, not sure what I feel about her.  As someone who hated Kelly with the heat of a million suns, I am finding her a bit of a crack up this season.  

• Love 1
22 hours ago, Mu Shu said:

I don't mind the pale blonde hair (it works with her complexion) but it definitely needs some layers to give it volume and lift, and a deep conditioning.

8 hours ago, CrinkleCutCat said:

Colour me surprised she’s dating a man who looks like he eats a LOT of chips!

You must be my spirit animal, because my first thought was - "Well, HE doesn't skimp on the potatoes."

Seems Kelly is friends with his ex. Are circles really so tiny out there that these women/men can't find anyone without some connection to someone else? Well, I hope he's a decent guy, there's no drama there, and I wish them well. Shannon needs some PEACE. 

• Love 6
15 hours ago, Duke2801 said:

Good for Shannon! You go, girl. 

I agree she could use a new, fresher ‘do but I never thought she wore extensions (Tamra clearly does—hers are super obvious).

Tamra is wearing clipins, so you can see where her real hair ends if you look for it.  Shannon’s get bushier and thicker in the length because she’s probably wearing tapeins and doesn’t know how to care for them, and has too much volume.  You care for the clipins off your hair so it’s easier to get them smooth.  Shannon just has no idea how to style herself, unless it’s as Brett.  She really should go for a more androgynous look, it suits her.  

• Love 1

Hmm yea I know the difference—I’ve worn both (clip in and bonded). Shannon’s hair still looks real to me. Not saying she hasn’t worn clip ins for certain special events, but I really don’t think she has the bonded kind. 

On the other hand, Tamra actually does have the bonded kind. At least she did up until 2016. Maybe after her haircut last year she started wearing clip ins. 

https://i.stuff.co.nz/life-style/beauty/82521236/Real-Housewives-of-Orange-County-star-Tamra-Judge-shares-her-style-secrets

• Love 1
(edited)

Tamra said she’s using clip ins on Instagram.  A quick google of a younger Shannon shows she had less hair than she does today.  

Anywhoo, bonded, taped, or clipped, her hair looks dry and shapeless.  Shannon would look bomb if she knew what to do with herself.

i will need a repeat Bert performance.

Edited by Mu Shu
  • Love 1
On 7/25/2018 at 12:25 AM, CrinkleCutCat said:

Colour me surprised she’s dating a man who looks like he eats a LOT of chips!

My first thought was that they they visually make so much more sense than her and David. This is NOT a slam about her weight - she looks great - it's just this guy looks eccentric and like a character, much like Shannon herself. Whereas David looked like, well, a guy who wanted to be running Spartan races all the time.

• Love 5
On 22/07/2018 at 9:23 PM, biakbiak said:

David is really embracing his inner basicness. Matching heart tattoos with his new girlfriend.

What is going on with his hair these days?  Is he working his way to a mid-life crisis ponytail?  At least it doesn't look like he's dyeing it...yet...

• Love 5
On 7/25/2018 at 10:40 AM, ghoulina said:

You must be my spirit animal, because my first thought was - "Well, HE doesn't skimp on the potatoes."

Seems Kelly is friends with his ex. Are circles really so tiny out there that these women/men can't find anyone without some connection to someone else? Well, I hope he's a decent guy, there's no drama there, and I wish them well. Shannon needs some PEACE. 

She does need peace - too bad the two (according to the article) like to drink together - she already drinks too much imo.

• Love 1
(edited)
On 4/17/2018 at 10:04 AM, LilaFowler said:

Yum, processed food that is so processed that it survives a whole year in your freezer! (Disgusting.)

Shannon is peddling the veggie burgers on QVC today. 

Edited by GussieK
44 minutes ago, nexxie said:

This makes me more angry than anything he's ever done. He's such a narcissistic douche. Shannon has the same last name as her children. It's her prerogative as to whether she wants to change it back. Hell, hasn't she gone by Shannon Beador for close to two decades? That's who she is now. Get the fuck over it. 

• Love 17
10 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

This makes me more angry than anything he's ever done. He's such a narcissistic douche. Shannon has the same last name as her children. It's her prerogative as to whether she wants to change it back. Hell, hasn't she gone by Shannon Beador for close to two decades? That's who she is now. Get the fuck over it. 

Yeah, it’s her choice - but I’d probably go with Shannon Storms just to be done with him. It would be funny if the girls took her name too!

• Love 3
2 hours ago, ghoulina said:

This same fruck face would have probably had a cow if she had opted not to take his name when they married.  His creep factor grows daily.

• Love 7
On 7/22/2018 at 7:23 PM, biakbiak said:

David is really embracing his inner basicness. Matching heart tattoos with his new girlfriend.

OMG!! That's so funny! Mid life crisis David ?! Well there is always laser tattoo removal. 

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Baltimore Betty said:

David and his GF and their tattoos, that relationship is surely over, isn't it the way that works, ink yourself up for your intended then it's splitsville.

See Tamra and a lot of celebrities.

At least they didn't add names (ala Tamra), so that they wouldn't necessarily have to have them removed.

• Love 3
On 7/24/2018 at 10:41 AM, Sun-Bun said:

Agreed!!! She’s a pretty gal and I’m proud of her for getting her weight under control again, but she really needs to let go of those tired fried blonde extensions that she and Tamrah both so desperately cling to—-a long layered bob or even going just a hint shorter and getting some highlights/lowlights would make such a world of difference on her.

She needs to have the haircut/style that Ramona had at the RHNY finale.

• Love 5
On July 26, 2018 at 3:21 PM, TexasGal said:

What is going on with his hair these days?  Is he working his way to a mid-life crisis ponytail?  At least it doesn't look like he's dyeing it...yet...

If I didn't despise David so much I would pity him. He's really making himself look pathetic.  The tattoos look like prison-quality and a 50+ year old man flipping off the camera with a girl who looks like his daughter is beyond trashy. 

On July 26, 2018 at 3:00 PM, PhilMarlowe2 said:

My first thought was that they they visually make so much more sense than her and David. This is NOT a slam about her weight - she looks great - it's just this guy looks eccentric and like a character, much like Shannon herself. Whereas David looked like, well, a guy who wanted to be running Spartan races all the time.

I just want Shannon to be happy.  She seems most relaxed when she's dressed as a rocker. Maybe this guy will take her to classic hard rock concerts and be her dream man. 

• Love 7

So we have both Peggy Sulahian and David Beador misusing the concept of Karma. David sent a text to Jeff Lewis saying 'Karma's a bitch' over the death of Jeff's grandmother. What a nasty piece of work. And lovely Peggy let Tamra know that Eddie's health issues are also karma related. As someone pointed out, does karma explain Peggy's breast cancer? So glad both of these beautiful human beings are no longer televised for our appreciation.

• Love 17
1 hour ago, queenjen said:

So we have both Peggy Sulahian and David Beador misusing the concept of Karma. David sent a text to Jeff Lewis saying 'Karma's a bitch' over the death of Jeff's grandmother. What a nasty piece of work. And lovely Peggy let Tamra know that Eddie's health issues are also karma related. As someone pointed out, does karma explain Peggy's breast cancer? So glad both of these beautiful human beings are no longer televised for our appreciation.

Whaaaat?   This is the first time I’m hearing that.  Horrible thing to say to anyone.  Things like that can come back to bite you in the ass, or worse.  I never liked Peggy.  She thought she was better than everyone else, and zero personality.

• Love 8

I saw a source on Reddit saying his fiancé is pregnant. Now, I haven’t seen this confirmed by any “real” news sources (you know, the hard hitting ones like US Weekly and People lol). But, at the same time, I wouldn’t be shocked by the news either. 

Really feeling for his his daughters now. And Shannon too.

Edited by Duke2801
  • Love 8

David is such a piece of shit. His new lady is such a fool too I’m sure she buys all his bs. I could see him getting his new lady prego he’s just making a whole new family really.

Is his divorce with Shannon finalized?

Also for someone who apparently works out constantly David’s body isn’t anything to look twice at. I try not to judge other ppls bodies but David is such a total loser pos.

• Love 7
12 hours ago, queenjen said:

@Gem 10 it's all just happened today for me (Im in Australia) and Peggy's post was on Instagram (I'm not tech savvy enough to put that here). She's probably pulled it by now, but it's been screen shot by better minds than mine!

Hi Queen, Just looked up Jeff Lewis and read all the tweets back n forth between the two.  Like school children, or more like nutso women.  I think David is going thru male menopause.  I remember him telling Shannon he “wants to live it up”.  I just can’t get over his hatred for Shannon.  I think she will have the last laugh tho.  Bye.

• Love 6
On 7/23/2018 at 3:24 PM, Sun-Bun said:

I’ve got one of the part seasons on in the background today thanks to Bravo’s random RHofOC marathon today, and found myself snickering in bemusement—-I’d almost forgotten just how painfully awkward Shannon and David could be during their scenes together. The way she was weeping and whimpering, “He took me to my birthday dinner...at a SPORTS BAR...” just cracked me up!

The shade of it all...

Something tells me he’s doing a bit better at wining and dining his new younger girlfriend then merely taking her for birthday chicken wings at the local sports bar.

The scene that really got me was when they decided to work things out, so they went away to dinner and a hotel and Shannon was drinking booze out of the bottle getting ready to have sex with him.  She was so nervous, I felt sorry for her.  It was over, and no use.  He was clearly done with her, and probably having sex with young hotties already.  Considering, I think she’s taking it pretty well, and she now has a new nice guy who will appreciate her and her crystals.  David better keep up that stamina for that new young chick.  I only watch this show for Shannon.  I just can’t stand Vicky and Tamra anymore.  I fast forward them.  Oh, and I watch Kelly too.

Edited by Gem 10
  • Love 10
On ‎9‎/‎15‎/‎2018 at 5:31 PM, queenjen said:

I wish people would take a minute to educate themselves on what karma really is and how it is supposed to work in your life.  It's not about retribution, but it's about opportunity for growth and introspection.  So disgusting for people to use it as a cudgel to hurt each other.  Not at all the intent.  

• Love 7

According to Reality Tea, Shannon has filed papers to have Jim Bellino's case against her and Tamra dismissed (we previously discussed the case somewhere in the OC forums), using the argument that Jim's rep is already bad and besides, the negative comments were all a joke (oy, Shannon). I found the RT piece to be heavily biased against Jim, but a few posters who seem to have a grasp of the legalities indicate Shannon and Tamra may be in deep doody, Look for posters with the handles "Mitziscorner" and "Lauri Mari."

I don't understand Shannon's position -- she wasn't on the show with Jim and Alexis and really has no reason to be so against them. Tamra, of course, had problems with both J&A but Tamra is clearly incapable of functioning if she's not in the midst of a fight so....

Tasty linky:

https://www.realitytea.com/2018/09/15/shannon-beador-files-response-to-jim-bellinos-lawsuit-against-her-tamra-judge/

• Love 7