Type keyword(s) to search

Shannon Beador: Magic Crystals and Nine Lemons

• Start Topic

5 hours ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

Exactly.  It's the 21st century, and this poor, defenseless, can't fend for yourself BS is tired.

There are equity reasons for making the spouse with more pay the poorer person's legal fees. It's done so that the poorer spouse isn't trapped in a bad or dangerous marriage just because they can't afford to file or pay for a lawyer. While Shannon is technically the poorer spouse, I think she probably has the resources to cover her legal fees. I suspect that the judge only ordered David to pay up because it seems like he might be playing games like going pro se, hiding assets, and misrepresenting his housing situation.

• Love 9
3 hours ago, HunterHunted said:

There are equity reasons for making the spouse with more pay the poorer person's legal fees. It's done so that the poorer spouse isn't trapped in a bad or dangerous marriage just because they can't afford to file or pay for a lawyer. While Shannon is technically the poorer spouse, I think she probably has the resources to cover her legal fees. I suspect that the judge only ordered David to pay up because it seems like he might be playing games like going pro se, hiding assets, and misrepresenting his housing situation.

The 25K for the lawyer is the least of it imo.

• Love 4

David is not the only one who has looked horrible over the course of time since Shannon joined the series or behaved in a way that was questionable in parenting terms. 

Lest we forget, Shannon made her birthday dinner during season ten uncomfortable and anxiety-ridden for her children to the point that they literally began pleading with her about the displeasure she was exuding. Because, in her own words, she expected a different venue than one that was "pub style."

Then there was that bizarre and kind of sick exercise (in which, of course, both parents consented to film) at the couples therapy retreat that took place over Shannon's "tombstone." 

The girls have had a chance to watch Shannon recount drunkenly falling down through public streets and attempting to break down Adeline's bedroom door in the midst of a blackout. 

Shannon apparently lacked the discretion to refrain from calling Vicki while screaming at David during such alcohol-fueled encounters. 

And that's what Shannon has felt comfortable sharing/wasn't too embarrassed to divulge on national tv. 

From my perspective, that whole adage about taking two to break the marriage isn't automatically true but it certainly is in this case. 

David likely views their years together as a marathon of quiet desperation typified by Shannon's constant nagging, put-downs, insecurity, passive aggression, and need to position herself as the perennial victim in even relatively quotidian exchanges like when she asked him why he was distant, asserted that she would take accountability if she'd done anything wrong, and then sobbed "oh, so it's all my fault, huh?!?!" when he answered her question about why he had pulled away. 

Shannon likely views the unraveling of their marriage as rooted in a central major event (the affair), a paradigm in which she is comfortably the aggrieved and rationalizes her own pathological behavior because, of course, who wouldn't behave badly after a spouse's infidelity? 

That being said, David has definitively shown himself to be the be plus ultra of pigs with his social media habits of late.

All adults involved are messy as fuck. 

https://allaboutthetea.com/2018/03/15/lesley-taunts/

Edited by lunastartron
  • Love 12

We all know that Shannon isn't an angel. But she didn't cheat on David, she seemingly didn't put him down like he did her, there isn't a report of domestic violence on her against him. Having to list all the ways she isn't perfect is weird when discussing David.

• Love 5

True..CHEATING IS NEVER THE ANSWER....but man she was hard to watch...and that was while she knew she was being filmed! Those birthdays, cooking dinner while David ate a chip...etc made my skin crawl...so over the top crazily passive aggressive?

• Love 9
15 hours ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

It will be interesting to see his strategy as it relates to his company, going forward.  He's already laid the groundwork; will he close it down citing inability to pay the bills, or will he just slow-pay or no-pay her back into court?

As a side note, I always get a twinge when I read these extravagant numbers that are laid out every month by women who claim they simply couldn't be expected to cut costs.  I thought she had family money and was raised high on the hog.  Where's all of that?

Anyway, I guess we'll all have a front row seat for this family's mess.

p.s.:  I'm in agreement that he should deny permission to film the kids.  Actually, it shouldn't take the father to demand it.  Shannon should have the wits to figure that out on her own.  Not with all of this nastiness going on.

I think he is laying the groundwork for shutting his company down.  It is a way to stick it to Shannon. 

As far as the kids being filmed...  To me, if you don't allow kids of divorce to film then the married ones shouldn't be allowed to film either. As long as they are showing more happy-type events (girls at sporting events, more of the band playing, etc) then that is cool.  I don't want it to be though Shannon badmouthing the dad to the girls. That isn't healthy. 

14 hours ago, Primal Slayer said:

David caused this so he is just reaping what he sewed. 

Right. I think a lot of it is because he dragged her back into court over a frivolous claim.  They weren't supposed to be in court.  He initiated it.  It was found to be false/unnecessary.  So why make Shannon pay for it when she had nothing to do with it?

• Love 4

If I were those teenage girls, I'd be reluctant to see him as well.  He's a greasy-haired creep with a feral smile, furtive eyes, the distant affect of a "meek" type serial killer, and a hunger to be seen   -- who the hell wants to go to the mall or do movie night around that kind of "man"?

They're old enough to step away from him (and his new chickie boom fucka fucka) and if he wants his daughters to want to spend time with him, then CHANGE.

Edited by film noire
  • Love 9
6 hours ago, Primal Slayer said:

We all know that Shannon isn't an angel. But she didn't cheat on David, she seemingly didn't put him down like he did her, there isn't a report of domestic violence on her against him. Having to list all the ways she isn't perfect is weird when discussing David.

Having an affair is loathsome, but not the only way to break a marriage.

6 hours ago, lunastartron said:

David is not the only one who has looked horrible over the course of time since Shannon joined the series or behaved in a way that was questionable in parenting terms. 

Lest we forget, Shannon made her birthday dinner during season ten uncomfortable and anxiety-ridden for her children to the point that they literally began pleading with her about the displeasure she was exuding. Because, in her own words, she expected a different venue than one that was "pub style."

Then there was that bizarre and kind of sick exercise (in which, of course, both parents consented to film) at the couples therapy retreat that took place over Shannon's "tombstone." 

The girls have had a chance to watch Shannon recount drunkenly falling down through public streets and attempting to break down Adeline's bedroom door in the midst of a blackout. 

Shannon apparently lacked the discretion to refrain from calling Vicki while screaming at David during such alcohol-fueled encounters. 

And that's what Shannon has felt comfortable sharing/was too embarrassed to divulge on national tv. 

From my perspective, that whole adage about taking two to break the marriage isn't automatically true but it certainly is in this case. 

David likely views their years together as a marathon of quiet desperation typified by Shannon's constant nagging, put-downs, insecurity, passive aggression, and need to position herself as the perennial victim in even relatively quotidian exchanges like when she asked him why he was distant, asserted that she would take accountability if she'd done anything wrong, and then sobbed "oh, so it's all my fault, huh?!?!" when he answered her question about why he had pulled away. 

Shannon likely views the unraveling of their marriage as rooted in a central major event (the affair), a paradigm in which she is comfortably the aggrieved and rationalizes her own pathological behavior because, of course, who wouldn't behave badly after a spouse's infidelity? 

That being said, David has definitively shown himself to be the be plus ultra of pigs with his social media habits of late.

All adults involved are messy as fuck. 

https://allaboutthetea.com/2018/03/15/lesley-taunts/

The only correction I would make to your post, is to capitalize The Affair.  When it is a character's sole storyline, it should get the respect it deserves.

• Love 3

She spent way too much money. That is stressful on a marriage. He is a creepy cheating  jerk but she is no prize herself. The children probably don't understand that living beyond your means and spending money you don't have on quacks and charlatans helped to cause strife in their marriage. I can't imagine David watching all that money wasted on her delusions while she expected David to pay for whatever she fancied. That causes a lot of resentment. So it is easy for the children to put all the blame on David because his  mistakes are out there and cut and dry. There is enough blame to go around for the both of them. 

Edited by Higgins
  • Love 4
54 minutes ago, Higgins said:

She spent way too much money. That is stressful on a marriage. He is a creepy cheating  jerk but she is no prize herself. The children probably don't understand that living beyond your means and spending money you don't have on quacks and charlatans helped to cause strife in their marriage. I can't imagine David watching all that money wasted on her delusions while she expected David to pay for whatever she fancied. That causes a lot of resentment. So it is easy for the children to put all the blame on David because his  mistakes are out there and cut and dry. There is enough blame to go around for the both of them. 

In her defense (eeks!), when the pattern has been established over a 17 year time span, any claims by him of her excesses tend to fall on deaf ears.  As I stated ^upthread, I think the kind of support she is asking for is nearly obscene, but if he allowed it to go unchecked for the entirety of their marriage, it could hurt him in court, I suspect.  

Edited by SuprSuprElevated
  • Love 2
10 minutes ago, Higgins said:

I agree. I'm not really speaking about legal consequences but the destruction of the respect between the two of them was a two way deal.

Yes, I mentioned legal consequences, but he shouldn't act like he didn't know the kind of money being spent, just in general.

• Love 1

I agree he is trying to shaft her. I don't believe for a moment they were living off of a couple hundred thousand dollars per year. No fucking way. He is hiding assets, no doubt.

• Love 5
14 hours ago, Primal Slayer said:

Shannon's behavior is going to come up in Shannon's thread. 

And, from my perspective, she put him down frequently enough. Even in her first season, she took jabs at his class origins relative to hers. She noted how dumpy the women were in his home state. His jewelry selection wasn't adequate. His choice of birthday venue was lacking. He didn't spend enough time with her way back in season nine even though she stayed up til 1 and he rose early. 

She publicly screamed at and berated him, both in front of their children and other adults (as when she took out her anger at his mother on him). 

She picked apart picayune points like the consumption of chips. 

We don't have a police report but we do have Shannon's firsthand account of going after him during a blackout and attempting to beat down a bedroom door to do so.

There's also the firsthand account to which Shannon has hewed for years in which she called the cops on him back in 2003 to get a verbal argument to stop despite "nothing physical." 

• Love 3

I am a fan of Shannon because she is so painfully real.   David always seemed skeevy to me; however he did seem involved in his kids lives.  

I want Shannon to just kick ass at life right now.  She has a fan base that wants to see her bounce back.   I want to see her get some confidence and only then meet a nice guy.  

I actually like her friendship with Tamara and God forbid I even liked Kelly last season and am looking forward to seeing Shannon & Kelly handle their new circumstances.  

• Love 10
19 hours ago, Christi said:

True..CHEATING IS NEVER THE ANSWER....but man she was hard to watch...and that was while she knew she was being filmed! Those birthdays, cooking dinner while David ate a chip...etc made my skin crawl...so over the top crazily passive aggressive?

I found her birthday do uncomfortable. But that chip thing was all on David,  it was such an a hole move. 

• Love 2
20 hours ago, lunastartron said:

That's what I think too.

• Love 2
5 hours ago, lunastartron said:

And, from my perspective, she put him down frequently enough. Even in her first season, she took jabs at his class origins relative to hers. She noted how dumpy the women were in his home state. His jewelry selection wasn't adequate. His choice of birthday venue was lacking. He didn't spend enough time with her way back in season nine even though she stayed up til 1 and he rose early. 

She publicly screamed at and berated him, both in front of their children and other adults (as when she took out her anger at his mother on him). 

We don't have a police report but we do have Shannon's firsthand account of going after him during a blackout and attempting to beat down a bedroom door to do so.

There's also the firsthand account to which Shannon has hewed for years in which she called the cops on him back in 2003 to get a verbal argument to stop despite "nothing physical." 

That was on David,  if my ex's mother ever treated me like that,  the woman would be cut off. If she wanted to see her grandchild she could do it all through the ex,  his family, his problem,  his responsibility, and good luck with douche nozzle coordinating it all. And if my child ever came home hearing the grandma talking badly of me,  she's be cut out. So. Yeah,  Shannon handled it much more kindly than I would have,  especially since it was wrapped in his affair. 

• Love 9
5 hours ago, lunastartron said:

It will be interesting to see if Shannon calms down after the divorce is final or if she is still neurotic all the time. I get the feeling that Shannon and David brought out the worst in each other.

1 minute ago, ShawnaLanne said:

That was on David,  if my ex's mother ever treated me like that,  the woman would be cut off. If she wanted to see her grandchild she could do it all through the ex,  his family, his problem,  his responsibility, and good luck with douche nozzle coordinating it all. And if my child ever came home hearing the grandma talking badly of me,  she's be cut out. So. Yeah,  Shannon handled it much more kindly than I would have,  especially since it was wrapped in his affair. 

There is no way that David didn't know his mother/sister were up to no good that night, No Way! LOL

• Love 7
2 hours ago, ShawnaLanne said:

I found her birthday do uncomfortable. But that chip thing was all on David,  it was such an a hole move. 

Wasn't the birthday at the Pub a kind of a a-hole move from David... because the previous birthday is when she found out that he had cheated on her... so instead of actually taking her to a nice place, he takes her to a place that he knows she would hate.  Both are in the wrong.

• Love 8
2 hours ago, JAYJAY1979 said:

Wasn't the birthday at the Pub a kind of a a-hole move from David... because the previous birthday is when she found out that he had cheated on her... so instead of actually taking her to a nice place, he takes her to a place that he knows she would hate.  Both are in the wrong.

I'd forgotten about that,  he with his gaslighting and she with geekiest what he wanted reactions.

• Love 3
5 hours ago, ShawnaLanne said:

All of your hypothetical reactions address the actual perpetrator of the bad behavior, the mother-in-law. 

Shannon screaming at David both at the concert and in the limousine addressed David. 

Shannon didn't like it when people talked to her instead of David about things he said or did. 

I doubt she would enjoy getting publicly lambasted for transgressions committed by either of her parents, who are autonomous adults. 

ETA: Within seconds of Tamra divulging what had happened, Shannon was up out of her seat sticking her fingers in David's face and yelling and cursing at him in front of assembled guests even though he said "you didn't." When he went to check on her, she again ignored his "I agree" and kept determinedly tacking on "if you don't, then then that's okay" to her demands that he defend her ... despite the fact that he had just affirmed what she said. 

http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-orange-county/season-11/episode-12/videos/shannon-loses-it-when-she-hears

Edited by lunastartron
  • Love 2

David isn't responsible for anything that his mother and/or sister said. In the limo when she freaked out on him, he was in total agreement with her and she just kept going. That was in front of the kids.

• Love 8
15 hours ago, lunastartron said:

All of your hypothetical reactions address the actual perpetrator of the bad behavior, the mother-in-law. 

Shannon screaming at David both at the concert and in the limousine addressed David. 

Shannon didn't like it when people talked to her instead of David about things he said or did. 

I doubt she would enjoy getting publicly lambasted for transgressions committed by either of her parents, who are autonomous adults. 

ETA: Within seconds of Tamra divulging what had happened, Shannon was up out of her seat sticking her fingers in David's face and yelling and cursing at him in front of assembled guests even though he said "you didn't." When he went to check on her, she again ignored his "I agree" and kept determinedly tacking on "if you don't, then then that's okay" to her demands that he defend her ... despite the fact that he had just affirmed what she said. 

http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-orange-county/season-11/episode-12/videos/shannon-loses-it-when-she-hears

David knew what his mom was doing. Please. His mom had been in his ears about this  David knew his mom disliked Shannon,  David didn't defend Shannon worth shit. There is the second half. David let his mom come on camera and do that. 

Edited by ShawnaLanne
  • Love 12
20 hours ago, WireWrap said:

It will be interesting to see if Shannon calms down after the divorce is final or if she is still neurotic all the time. I get the feeling that Shannon and David brought out the worst in each other.

This is what I think. I like Shannon at times. And other times she drives me mad. I also believe someone can be a good mother, friend, etc. but maybe a bad partner. Life is complicated. I think both have done awful things. 

• Love 12
On 3/18/2018 at 12:12 AM, Christi said:

I wax and wane in my Shannon love, but yeah she can be hard to watch.  I was playing devils advocate for David until I saw him rubbing the younger woman in Shannon’s face.  That was some low down shit.   

I hope Shannon comes back fit and fabulous and dates some hot men and has a fling or three.  She’s nuts, but not inherently bad.  Git it Shannon!

• Love 14
On 3/17/2018 at 11:12 PM, Christi said:

Of course I don't know these people but that marriage seems like it was doomed from the beginning. It takes two to tango in all things, and I call it a draw as to who was more difficult.  I suspect there were little passive-aggressive digs at each other and from the beginning which just compiled into the really ugly stuff that finally resulted in divorce.  My vote is for 50-50 where "fault" is concerned.

• Love 6

Shannon speaks out on divorce:  http://www.bravotv.com/the-daily-dish/shannon-beador-david-beador-divorce-update

Shannon addressed reports of some conflict with David as they work on the details of their divorce in a statement to PEOPLE Thursday. “As David and I continue our divorce proceedings, I’m doing everything I can to move things efficiently along so that our three children are not subjected to unnecessary stress during an already difficult time,” she said. “I want to be as fair as possible. I remain focused on a clean resolution and have no interest in engaging in a war of words.” 

Shannon and David appeared in a California courtroom on March 16. They were awarded joint legal and physical custody of their three daughters (Sophie, 16, Stella, 13, and Adeline, 13), according to court documents obtained by PEOPLE. Shannon and David's daughters' “shall reside primarily with Shannon,” the documents read, according to PEOPLE, “but the children shall spend significant time with each party by agreement of the parties.”

The court also awarded Shannon $22,500 per month for temporary non-taxable child and spousal support. Shannon and David are slated to meet again in court in July. 

Shannon has kept her head held high since announcing her separation from David last October, focusing on her bright future ahead, including girls' trips with her daughters, fun nights outwith Kelly Dodd, and her upcoming project with QVC. 

I don't think predicting the end of a RH has quite reached a point of science and in the case of David and Shannon it was pretty close to scientific.   When the War of the Beadors was being waged Season 1, I remember David, on their big night out, making a comment about Shannon's car being dirty.  And so it began, the back and forth.  When I watched their reconciliation, I always thought it was cautionary tale for pretending you can put Humpty Dumpty back together again.  My theory is when David started his affair, he probably figured easy way out of this marriage-she has a job and I can have my freedom.  I am guessing he was probably screwing around with his company's finances way back then.  I don't have anything to back this up.  How excited David's affair must have been to hear Shannon got the job on RHOC.  

Since Shannon has one of those jobs where she can be terminated at any time or more importantly the show can be canceled I do think she will end up with about $15,000.00  a month for nine years in spousal support and beginning this year it is no longer tax deductible for the payer.  Ouch!!!  Plus a few more years in child support.  Shannon's a finance major and she needs to stash it away for her twilight years.

The other give was when Shannon, who had carefully hired a restaurant expert group had her plans to open a restaurant, and David pulled the financing.  It just seemed he had no desire to wait for Shannon's restaurant to become profitable-he wanted out.  He should have freed up the cash.  

I am thinking if the kids appear, and they like being on, it will probably not include Dad bashing.  Maybe some fender bashing.  

With the family split, it seems it will be a chance for David to actually be a part of the girls lives.  He did coach before but he always seemed to be busy working or working out.  He now will get to make some choices of how much he wants to be in the girls' lives.  

I concur with everyone who thinks David is being a nitwit for not hiring an attorney.  Penny wise and pound foolish.  

• Love 7
On 3/19/2018 at 2:37 PM, ShawnaLanne said:

David knew what his mom was doing. Please. His mom had been in his ears about this  David knew his mom disliked Shannon,  David didn't defend Shannon worth shit. There is the second half. David let his mom come on camera and do that. 

I think it's so telling that neither Shannon nor David ever said something along the lines of "you (David) told them (mom and sister) to cut this out and if they didn't,  you'd cut them out of our lives." David basically says over and over that mom "shouldn't have said that" instead of "I told her not to say that." This tells me that David wasn't taking an active part in keeping his family in line. The problem is that he didn't want to give his family an ultimatum. It's obvious that he was still ambivalent about reconciling with Shannon because there are just things you do if you actually intend to stick with a decision. And what you don't do is have those around you undermine your decision left and right.

• Love 6
2 hours ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

From the moment the Beador's arrived on my screen, David appeared to be checked out of that marriage.  The renewal ceremony was clearly a producer-driven plot line.  

I get the impression David is pretty malleable.  He stepped out on Shannon and the woman he was boinking claimed David was getting way too serious.  Less than six months after separating David is with a woman who is comfortable enough to discuss her ideas on parenting and how they should apply to David and Shannon.  David lets women speak for him while he sits back and is being fawned over.  David also loves being a victim.  I think David gave the marriage a second go round when he saw the potential and lived a nice big fat six figure income from the show.  David loved going on Facebook after the show aired and expressing his thoughts about the show.  I believe he enjoyed the attention.  Now that he continues to do it on social media with PDA and the like with the new woman, makes me wonder if things like the renewal ceremony was more about attracting attention to himself and what a great guy he is. 

I don't think he has ever gotten over Shannon was raised with a silver spoon and uses it to further his victimhood. David showing up to a serious legal hearing without legal representation just feeds his victim mentality. 

• Love 13
On 3/18/2018 at 6:50 PM, JAYJAY1979 said:

I agree -- asshole move.  Taking her somewhere she wouldn't like for her big birthday dinner is passive aggressive, like so much of what he does.  Shannon is no prize, one of those "high maintenance who thinks she's low maintenance" types -- disapproving, judgy, perpetual victim, never satisfied, but David is supremely passive aggressive, which is also awful to deal with.  They are both terrible in a lot of ways.  

• Love 13

David and Shannon are just like my aunt and uncle, who I share a wall with.  She’s constantly nagging him, he constantly resists her like a naughty child, and is super passive aggressive.  She picked him because she wanted a weak man to dominate, and he picked her because he wanted a bitchy scold like his mother to take care of him.  Listening to them constantly pick at each other is exhausting.  But they like the constant chaos.   I think Shannon and David have always lived with chaos and drama.  Hopefully she can dump that and get a decent life, but I doubt she’ll ever be able to be in an equal relationship with a man.  

• Love 5
2 hours ago, zoeysmom said:

I get the impression David is pretty malleable.  He stepped out on Shannon and the woman he was boinking claimed David was getting way too serious.  Less than six months after separating David is with a woman who is comfortable enough to discuss her ideas on parenting and how they should apply to David and Shannon.  David lets women speak for him while he sits back and is being fawned over.  David also loves being a victim.  I think David gave the marriage a second go round when he saw the potential and lived a nice big fat six figure income from the show.  David loved going on Facebook after the show aired and expressing his thoughts about the show.  I believe he enjoyed the attention.  Now that he continues to do it on social media with PDA and the like with the new woman, makes me wonder if things like the renewal ceremony was more about attracting attention to himself and what a great guy he is. 

I don't think he has ever gotten over Shannon was raised with a silver spoon and uses it to further his victimhood. David showing up to a serious legal hearing without legal representation just feeds his victim mentality. 

Wasn't David making enough money from his construction business before the show aired?

Why would anyone want to have the deal with a public divorce. ?

There seems to be a theme of women joining Real Housewives shows & ending up divorced within a few seasons.

Jenna Keough from Real Housewives of Orange County was the fist one I recalled in a bad marriage.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, oakville said:

Wasn't David making enough money from his construction business before the show aired?

Well according to him his company has been losing money for the last several years.

• Love 2
22 hours ago, oakville said:

Why would anyone want to have the deal with a public divorce. ?

There seems to be a theme of women joining Real Housewives shows & ending up divorced within a few seasons.

Jenna Keough from Real Housewives of Orange County was the fist one I recalled in a bad marriage.

I think David was excited and relieved Shannon had found a career-and one with a fat paycheck.  He was so excited he started an affair the very day she began filming.

At this point with David and Shannon it is just money.  No real custody issues.

Last year at the conclusion of RHONY Reunion the women all mentioned they were either married (1) or in serious relationships.  Within six months only one is still in the same relationship. 

• Love 7
2 hours ago, zoeysmom said:

I think David was excited and relieved Shannon had found a career-and one with a fat paycheck.  He was so excited he started an affair the very day she began filming.

At this point with David and Shannon it is just money.  No real custody issues.

Last year at the conclusion of RHONY Reunion the women all mentioned they were either married (1) or in serious relationships.  Within six months only one is still in the same relationship. 

Did he really start the affair on the first day of Shannon filming? That's crazy!

• Love 2
20 hours ago, oakville said:

Did he really start the affair on the first day of Shannon filming? That's crazy!

Yep.  The woman was a part of their lives in that her daughter was on the basketball team David coached (along with the Beador kids) and Shannon would fill the woman in on what was going on in her life.  It is not as bad as the night of Shannon's birthday where David was intimate with Shannon, and then left to meet the woman for round two.  Let's hope there was a shower involved between the two encounters.  

It got to the point I started feeling like David was getting a secondary thrill reliving all his naughty moments with the girlfriend under the guise of coming clean with Shannon.  

• Love 13
7 hours ago, zoeysmom said:

Yep.  The woman was a part of their lives in that her daughter was on the basketball team David coached (along with the Beador kids) and Shannon would fill the woman in on what was going on in her life.  It is not as bad as the night of Shannon's birthday where David was intimate with Shannon, and then left to meet the woman for round two.  Let's hope there was a shower involved between the two encounters.  

It got to the point I started feeling like David was getting a secondary thrill reliving all his naughty moments with the girlfriend under the guise of coming clean with Shannon.  

UGH. He is creepy.

• Love 10

David's text to Shannon have been made "public"

The Real Housewives of Orange County star appeared on Sirius XM’s Jeff Lewis Live!along with Lewis’ Flipping Out costar Jenni Pulos on Friday, where they surprised Shannon by reading text messages that David has allegedly sent her since they split in September after 17 years of marriage.

“You accidentally sent me a few texts of a conversation between you and David. I wanted to prove to the listeners how David has moved on,” Lewis said.

Pulos went on to read, “F— you. So tired of you. You f—ing disgust me. F— you. What do you have to do? Eat? Because you can’t get off your fat ass.”

Pulos also read a second text that allegedly said, “World ending tonight? You get out of your pajamas today? Sleep ’til two. The sad part is your bitch behavior is normal for you. F—you.”

http://people.com/tv/shannon-beador-rude-texts-estranged-husband-divorce/?utm_campaign=peoplemag&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_medium=social&xid=socialflow_facebook_peoplemag

• Love 2

She doesn't get a pass from me for this "reveal".  Again, two adults can't seem to control their behavior for the sake of their children.  She clearly calculated this maneuver, aided by her good buddy Jeff Lewis.  Shame on the both of them.  He's a parent now, and should know better.

• Love 11

I don't think it was "accidental" either but she did send them to 2 of her closest friends and that is ok, IMO, just don't deny sending it afterwards though. It would be interesting to read all the texts from both sides though even though I think David is an ass/gaslighter.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, PhilMarlowe2 said:

Explain to me again how you "accidentally" forward someone texts from another conversation? I have never heard of this happening.

You've never heard of people accidentally sending things like nudes and stuff to the wrong person? Happens a lot. Hell I was out to lunch with friends once and one of them accidentally sent my bff a text message bad mouthing me lol. She may not have meant to send it to Jeff but she meant to send it to someone. 

• Love 3
Just now, Primal Slayer said:

You've never heard of people accidentally sending things like nudes and stuff to the wrong person? Happens a lot. Hell I was out to lunch with friends once and one of them accidentally sent my bff a text message bad mouthing me lol. She may not have meant to send it to Jeff but she meant to send it to someone. 

I understand sending a pic or original text to the wrong person - but to forward preexisting texts from a chat with person A to person B? That takes effort. I don't even know how you do that. Copy and paste the texts? Create a new thread? Whatever the case, it takes mindful effort and it's hard for me to believe that Shannon just happened to accidentally forward them to her fellow Bravolebrity friend with a public platform.

• Love 5
3 minutes ago, PhilMarlowe2 said:

I understand sending a pic or original text to the wrong person - but to forward preexisting texts from a chat with person A to person B? That takes effort. I don't even know how you do that. Copy and paste the texts? Create a new thread? Whatever the case, it takes mindful effort and it's hard for me to believe that Shannon just happened to accidentally forward them to her fellow Bravolebrity friend with a public platform.

Shannon most likely sent a screen shot. But even copying and pasting is easily sent to the wrong person. 

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, Primal Slayer said:

Shannon most likely sent a screen shot. But even copying and pasting is easily sent to the wrong person. 

But then why didn't the mistake get clarified at the time? The article makes it sound as if Shannon was "surprised" that she had mistakenly sent them to Jeff Lewis/J. Poulos - wouldn't this have come to her attention when she originally sent them? Wouldn't they have responded in a way that Shannon would realize what happened? It doesn't make sense to me - at least as written in the article.

• Love 2