Type keyword(s) to search

Shannon Beador: Magic Crystals and Nine Lemons

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, Snarky McSnarky said:

I'm sure Shannon and the girls are keeping possession of Archie. David is officially cut loose from Shannon now and probably wants no connection to her besides their daughters who I believe, will all pull through this stronger, wiser and more loving.

• Love 11
35 minutes ago, biakbiak said:

I know plenty of people who initiated the divorce but we're still crushed by the situation, it's extremely common.

I agree with this 100%. She watched herself on the screen and realized that the marriage was beyond repairs.

She was so invested in staying married no matter what, she is mourning the demise of her marriage, Imo.

• Love 7
3 hours ago, movingtargetgal said:

I hope next season's storyline includes Kelly helping Shannon get her groove back.  I think the two of them could be a riot.  Just imagine Kelly playing the role of wingman for Shannon while they cruise the OC dating scene. 

I don't see Kelly as a good influence - considering the way she treats her husband, mother.  And she is known for spilling other people's personal business as of means of retaliation when she is mad at them.

• Love 11
27 minutes ago, LIMOM said:

I agree with this 100%. She watched herself on the screen and realized that the marriage was beyond repairs.

She was so invested in staying married no matter what, she is mourning the demise of her marriage, Imo.

After the Easter dinner, Tamra commented on David's behavior and said that was a side she had not seen of him.  Earlier, Tamra and Lydiot were criticizing Shannon for not being part of the run they were involved in, saying she should be more supportive of her husband and his events.  Of interest was the fact that Shannon was busy with her daughters' sporting events that day and unable to participate.  There was way too much focus on Shannon glaring at David and the chips eating and not enough on the substantive issues these two were experiencing.  I would have been butt hurt over the silver spoon comments in front of my mother-David seemed to get a pass.  I just saw David as someone who put his wants before Shannon and the girls.  

1 hour ago, WireWrap said:

I don't know, I really think this was David's move, not Shannon's but I guess we will find out at the reunion. If she doesn't say it was her idea, to separate, and says they "both" decided or something like that, then it was his decision. I just don't see Shannon ever making that move first, she has held on to that marriage too long. 

Nahhhh, that popping sound we all just heard was Kelly's head exploding when she heard about Shannon/David. Kelly thought she had THE sympathetic storyline all ready for next season and here comes Shannon.......pulling that rug out from beneath her. Kelly was the nasty person in her marriage (IMO) and Shannon was the victim in hers. LOL 

I think Shannon has had the door open a long time for David to exit-I just believe she would not be the one to leave David and the girls.  They made a mutual decision to get back together after David moved out for a couple of weeks.  Just as a decision to stay is a mutual one, the decision to separate is mutual.  I do believe there must be more to come on the show of the David and Shannon saga.  There are only three more episodes until the Reunion airs so not much time left.  I really don't see them having a contentious divorce as David is not terribly demonstrative.  They are basically splitting up money at this point-at most of that is probably tied to David's business.  

• Love 13

Another one bites the dust. How many does that make now? The RH franchise, hell, reality shows in general, sure have a bad effect on a lot of marriages. Being under a microscope will do that to you though. You'd think that would deter people...

• Love 12
16 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

After the Easter dinner, Tamra commented on David's behavior and said that was a side she had not seen of him.  Earlier, Tamra and Lydiot were criticizing Shannon for not being part of the run they were involved in, saying she should be more supportive of her husband and his events.  Of interest was the fact that Shannon was busy with her daughters' sporting events that day and unable to participate.  There was way too much focus on Shannon glaring at David and the chips eating and not enough on the substantive issues these two were experiencing.  I would have been butt hurt over the silver spoon comments in front of my mother-David seemed to get a pass.  I just saw David as someone who put his wants before Shannon and the girls.  

I think Shannon has had the door open a long time for David to exit-I just believe she would not be the one to leave David and the girls.  They made a mutual decision to get back together after David moved out for a couple of weeks.  Just as a decision to stay is a mutual one, the decision to separate is mutual.  I do believe there must be more to come on the show of the David and Shannon saga.  There are only three more episodes until the Reunion airs so not much time left.  I really don't see them having a contentious divorce as David is not terribly demonstrative.  They are basically splitting up money at this point-at most of that is probably tied to David's business.  

I agree, Shannon would never leave David. I think she hoped that he would rethink his feelings for her and stay/work at their marriage but was/is "crushed" that he wanted out even though she knows it will never work. I do think Shannon/David will do everything they can to be good co-parents and not bash each other to the girls and hopefully the asset split will go smoothly as well. I hope Shannon keeps Kelly at arms length, Kelly isn't to be trusted at all.

• Love 9

Just prior to yesterday's reunion announcement about the separation, a number of different gossip sites began carrying this, which is the first time I believe an actual document has been published regarding the 2003 incident (as opposed to just being summarized): http://radaronline.com/videos/rhoc-shannon-beador-protective-order-against-husband-david-beador/

For those familiar with criminal law, is it possible for a protective order to be issued without the cooperation of the witness/spouse in a domestic violence incident (i.e. would this be a matter of standard procedure or would Shannon have had to actively seek it)? 

Either way, interesting timing and rather odd in the context of Shannon's indignant insisted that David has never laid a hand on her. 

18 hours ago, HunterHunted said:

The kiss of death was that David's mistress didn't want him, which forced him to come crawling back to his children and Shannon after announcing to them that the marriage was over in the ugliest meanest fashion around. He hands his wedding ring to his child and tells her to give it to Shannon because he doesn't want it; the marriage is over. I think the kids knew that the marriage was over and just waiting for their folks to realize it. David didn't give two shits about his kids. He'd have been gone if his mistress would have him. Given his penchant for exercising to the detriment of spending time with hos children, I think the only one really concerned about a happy family was Shannon. I think David has been killing time.

When was it established that Nicole ended the affair against David's wishes? I thought Shannon contended that Nicole was actually obsessed with and pseudo-stalking them; sitting with her husband in the adjacent row at USC football games; etc. 

I also remember multiple occasions on which David was filmed doing such things as packing to chaperone a week-long field trip to Europe for Sophie's class; preparing to coach the twins' soccer and/or basketball games; and other such standard parental activities. Some of which actually took place during the affair iirc. 

Shannon's resentment about the Spartan race training aside, he seems like one of the most involved fathers on the franchise in terms of such references and footage. 

16 hours ago, Kiss my mutt said:

Are they separating with the intent to get a divorce?  Or is it temporary?  

I sure hope it’s over.  I hated watching that relationship death spiral go on and on. 

I wouldn't be surprised if they split in all but legal formality a la the Keoughs. Sometimes it's easier financially to just remain officially married and live separate lives. 

I do think David would have been long gone already were there not some sort of arcane monetary complication at work.

Shannon has said they have no prenup and I have always wondered if she informally provided capital to him for the expansion of his construction business that could entitle her to a stake/ownership upon division of assets. 

• Love 3
1 hour ago, lunastartron said:

For those familiar with criminal law, is it possible for a protective order to be issued without the cooperation of the witness/spouse in a domestic violence incident?

Yes.

• Love 3
59 minutes ago, lunastartron said:

Just prior to yesterday's reunion announcement about the separation, a number of different gossip sites began carrying this, which is the first time I believe an actual document has been published regarding the 2003 incident (as opposed to just being summarized): http://radaronline.com/videos/rhoc-shannon-beador-protective-order-against-husband-david-beador/

For those familiar with criminal law, is it possible for a protective order to be issued without the cooperation of the witness/spouse in a domestic violence incident (i.e. would this be a matter of standard procedure or would Shannon have had to actively seek it)? 

Either way, interesting timing and rather odd in the context of Shannon's indignant insisted that David has never laid a hand on her. 

When was it established that Nicole ended the affair against David's wishes? I thought Shannon contended that Nicole was actually obsessed with and pseudo-stalking them; sitting with her husband in the adjacent row at USC football games; etc. 

I also remember multiple occasions on which David was filmed doing such things as packing to chaperone a week-long field trip to Europe for Sophie's class; preparing to coach the twins' soccer and/or basketball games; and other such standard parental activities. Some of which actually took place during the affair iirc. 

Shannon's resentment about the Spartan race training aside, he seems like one of the most involved fathers on the franchise in terms of such references and footage. 

I wouldn't be surprised if they split in all but legal formality a la the Keoughs. Sometimes it's easier financially to just remain officially married and live separate lives. 

I do think David would have been long gone already were there not some sort of arcane monetary complication at work.

Shannon has said they have no prenup and I have always wondered if she informally provided capital to him for the expansion of his construction business that could entitle her to a stake/ownership upon division of assets. 

I'm not sure if they could file for a RO without Shannon's blessing/requesting it but who knows what Shannon told them back then. We have all seen how she gets so worked up over little things, imagine how her imagination is when it is a serious fight, I'm sure she sees ghosts in every corner! LOL 

I believe that the mistress made a statement to the effect that she was the one that broke the relationship off because David wanted more, he wanted them both to leave their respective spouses and get married, she didn't. 

I agree, David is a hands on father, both of them are involved parents. I suspect money was a factor in the divorcing issue but also the fact that both came from broken homes themselves and Shannon used that to keep him in the marital home as long as possible. I suspect that David waited to leave until he was sure that Shannon was ready for him to leave as well.

29 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

I'm not sure if they could file for a RO without Shannon's blessing/requesting it but who knows what Shannon told them back then. We have all seen how she gets so worked up over little things, imagine how her imagination is when it is a serious fight, I'm sure she sees ghosts in every corner! LOL 

I believe that the mistress made a statement to the effect that she was the one that broke the relationship off because David wanted more, he wanted them both to leave their respective spouses and get married, she didn't. 

I agree, David is a hands on father, both of them are involved parents. I suspect money was a factor in the divorcing issue but also the fact that both came from broken homes themselves and Shannon used that to keep him in the marital home as long as possible. I suspect that David waited to leave until he was sure that Shannon was ready for him to leave as well.

It is an order after the hearing.  David is not  restrained from contact and not even ordered out of the family home.  It is simply proforma that the defendant is not to dissuade the victim from testifying.  For all the secret documents there has been a total lacking is showing a specific assault on Shannon-specifically did  he hit her or throw something at her.  As in where did he strike her and what injuries did she receive.

This is an entirely different situation than the one Vicki is alleging -Vicki claims that David beat the shit out of Shannon and she and some friends were on the other end of a phone call while Shannon was beaten,  Of course when asked why she didn't call the police, Vicki had no explanation.  All of this arises over the fact Vicki was upset that she and Brooks were subjected to scrutiny by the others and she felt that rumors of Eddie being gay and David abusing Shannon didn't get the same scrutiny lying Brooks did.  Brooks and Vicki made Brooks cancer a storyline and were unable to cut it off.

I don't recall there being any plans about David and Nicole getting married but he was definitely pursuing the relationship and moved out.  I got the impression once Shannon found out (and then Nicole's husband) the relationship ended.  

I am under the impression that Shannon finally came to the realization that David was more into himself than the marriage.  Kelly talks about being friends is not enough in the marriage and with Shannon I do believe she wants more and David is unwilling to go there.

• Love 6

Not surprised - the way he looked at her was horrible. I always had a feeling he wanted to run from her and was just acting. I bet he kept the woman he had an affair with.

Shannon needs to learn to just STFU. I used to love her but find her so annoying now!

• Love 1
38 minutes ago, booboopbedoo said:

Not surprised - the way he looked at her was horrible. I always had a feeling he wanted to run from her and was just acting. I bet he kept the woman he had an affair with.

Shannon needs to learn to just STFU. I used to love her but find her so annoying now!

Doubtful. Both spouses were made aware of the affair so it's doubtful that either would allow a similar situation to occur again. The woman and her husband put out a statement that they were staying together and working on their marriage. Finally, Shannon decided to shout and point at the other woman during a USC game saying "This is the woman" as the crowd watched. As much as the other woman might have liked the thrill of the affair, she seems to hate being in the actual spotlight.

• Love 9
11 hours ago, Petunia13 said:

Shannon dating will be comedy gold. 

5 hours ago, booboopbedoo said:

I remember liking Shannon originally and gave her props on being forthcoming about the affair on the show, but it just got to be so painful to watch.   It wll be interesting to see her adjust to her new life.  I hope she finds this to be a relief from a lot of pain and she won't be so painful to watch.

I'd really like for Vicki to stay.  She seems to have learned her lesson and I enjoy her a ton being more subdued.  I think she and Shannon would be fun to watch together - although only if both are reformed, i.e. Shannon happy and Vicki not so agregious.  

I'm over Tamra who brings nothing to the show.  Kelly is crass and doesn't seem to fit in.  Meghan is boring.  Peggy is thus far boring, and Lydia is annoying.  The only one I like is Vicki - a subdued Vicki and I would like to see Shannon one more season to see how she fares post-divorce.  

• Love 3
37 minutes ago, Jextella said:

I remember liking Shannon originally and gave her props on being forthcoming about the affair on the show, but it just got to be so painful to watch.   It wll be interesting to see her adjust to her new life.  I hope she finds this to be a relief from a lot of pain and she won't be so painful to watch.

I'd really like for Vicki to stay.  She seems to have learned her lesson and I enjoy her a ton being more subdued.  I think she and Shannon would be fun to watch together - although only if both are reformed, i.e. Shannon happy and Vicki not so agregious.  

I'm over Tamra who brings nothing to the show.  Kelly is crass and doesn't seem to fit in.  Meghan is boring.  Peggy is thus far boring, and Lydia is annoying.  The only one I like is Vicki - a subdued Vicki and I would like to see Shannon one more season to see how she fares post-divorce.  

When did Vicki learn her lesson and what lesson did she learn? She tried 2 different cancer scams, then moved on to spreading lies about her co workers husbands as retaliation for Brooks breaking up with her and for them not wanting to be bffs with her after she took back her apologies to them. And, she is still spreading lies about their husbands this season! 

I do agree, it will be interesting to see who Shannon is now.  I don't think Vicki has anything left to offer the show.

• Love 18
On 10/27/2017 at 5:12 PM, movingtargetgal said:

I hope next season's storyline includes Kelly helping Shannon get her groove back.  I think the two of them could be a riot.  Just imagine Kelly playing the role of wingman for Shannon while they cruise the OC dating scene. 

YES.  Kelly has grown on me.  She's got her own issues but I think her and Shannon could be fun to watch together.

• Love 5
25 minutes ago, sasha206 said:

YES.  Kelly has grown on me.  She's got her own issues but I think her and Shannon could be fun to watch together.

No, Please NO! Shannon couldn't take another betrayal and Kelly would betray her in a heart beat.

• Love 14
16 hours ago, Jextella said:

I'm over Tamra who brings nothing to the show.   

Agree to all this. Tams brings nothing but a passive-aggressive need to be up in everyone's stuff (same reason I don't like Kyle/BH). Tams, however won't leave voluntarily --  where else will she get the kind of money she receives for her few months of on-camera antics?

13 hours ago, WireWrap said:

No, Please NO! Shannon couldn't take another betrayal and Kelly would betray her in a heart beat.

No, that would be Tamra who'd betray Shannon swiftly, gleefully and without a second thought. Kelly, conversely, might actually be --  not so bad.

Edited by SCS
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, SCS said:
2 hours ago, SCS said:

Agree to all this. Tams brings nothing but a passive-aggressive need to be up in everyone's stuff (same reason I don't like Kyle/BH). Tams, however won't leave voluntarily --  where else will she get the kind of money she receives for her few months of on-camera antics?

No, that would be Tamra who'd betray Shannon swiftly, gleefully and without a second thought. Kelly, conversely, might actually be --  not so bad.

Agreed about Tamra.  I think Kelly and Shannon are on different levels emotionally and socially.  It would be an odd pairing but maybe one that could work given that they will both be going through a lot of similar stuff very soon.

Edited by Jextella
  • Love 2
4 minutes ago, SCS said:

Kelly has betrayed Vicki how many times in her 2 seasons on the show? Kelly outed all the lies/gossip about the other women that Vicki told her in private, the Eddie is "gay", that David "beat" Shannon 2 years earlier, that Terry "killed" patients in surgery all while she claimed Vicki was her bff on the show!  Kelly threw Vicki under the bus in record time, breaking Tamra's record by a long shot. LOL

• Love 6

Kelly has betrayed Vicki how many times in her 2 seasons on the show? Kelly outed all the lies/gossip about the other women that Vicki told her in private, 

Nothin' to see here -- they all share so-called private info.

the Eddie is "gay", 

Which is hardly new or shocking info. This board  (and before that, TWoP) has been talking about the Eddie-is-gay rumors for years, as has the Web at large and, seemingly, people who know him in OC.  Why all the angst, other than it creates yet another reason to be offended and, of course, an eye-roller of a story line?

that David "beat" Shannon 2 years earlier

Which is hardly new or shocking info. This board  (and before that, TWoP) has been talking about the David-beat-Shannon rumors for years, as has the Web at large and, seemingly, people who know them in OC.  Why all the angst, other than it creates yet another reason to be offended and, of course, an eye-roller of a story line? Won't it be fascinating if, down the reality road, Shannon says, "yes, he did knock me about on more than one occasion" and it turns out Vix was -- just maybe -- not so untruthful?

that Terry "killed" patients in surgery 

Well, more info on this is needed. We really don't know what happened. It could be a lie. Or possibly, there was a death and a quick, private settlement so that there was no record or disciplinary note. And, please -- this is California -- with enough zeroes, things can go away very quickly. BTW, wasn't there a document floating around that showed Terry had, in fact, been in trouble because he messed up someone's cosmetic surgery and, in trying to fix it, billed her insurance for reimbursement? I think the charge was attempted insurance fraud. Plus, if you read Heather's statement that's posted various places in the OC subforums, she says, "He's never has a death as a plastic surgeon." Does this specification mean there was a death while he was, I don't know, a resident in a non-plastic surgery field or something?

all while she claimed Vicki was her bff on the show!

Right. On the show. Who knows how close they or any of them really are in real life.

LOL

LOL

• Love 3

She will find a replacement for David in no time. Go get them girl!

I think that Kelly would be a fab wing woman for Shannon. She is super outgoing and social. I suspect that Shannon will need a bit of help in order to date. She has been with that dude for a while now. Plus she is so into parenting, she needs that push.

Kelly does not bother me. You know who you are dealing with, Tamra otoh is a self righteous snake.

16 minutes ago, SCS said:

Which is hardly new or shocking info. This board  (and before that, TWoP) has been talking about the Eddie-is-gay rumors for years, as has the Web at large and, seemingly, people who know him in OC.  Why all the angst, other than it creates yet another reason to be offended and, of course, an eye-roller of a story line?

Which is hardly new or shocking info. This board  (and before that, TWoP) has been talking about the David-beat-Shannon rumors for years, as has the Web at large and, seemingly, people who know them in OC.  Why all the angst, other than it creates yet another reason to be offended and, of course, an eye-roller of a story line? Won't it be fascinating if, down the reality road, Shannon says, "yes, he did knock me about on more than one occasion" and it turns out Vix was -- just maybe -- not so untruthful?

Well, more info on this is needed. We really don't know what happened. It could be a lie. Or possibly, there was a death and a quick, private settlement so that there was no record or disciplinary note. And, please -- this is California -- with enough zeroes, things can go away very quickly. BTW, wasn't there a document floating around that showed Terry had, in fact, been in trouble because he messed up someone's cosmetic surgery and, in trying to fix it, billed her insurance for reimbursement? I think the charge was attempted insurance fraud. Plus, if you read Heather's statement that's posted various places in the OC subforums, she says, "He's never has a death as a plastic surgeon." Does this specification mean there was a death while he was, I don't know, a resident in a non-plastic surgery field or something?

Right. On the show. Who knows how close they or any of them really are in real life.

LOL

I read a rumor way back then that Terry was responsible for Tara Reid awful surgery. 

Wth knows? 

My guess would be that he had some fatalities when he was a general surgeon..

Edited by LIMOM
  • Love 2
11 minutes ago, SCS said:

Terry committed Puppetcide and Buffalo Billed her face onto Heather?

6a00d8341c2ca253ef01a3fd437769970b-320wi

• Love 5
1 hour ago, LIMOM said:

She will find a replacement for David in no time. Go get them girl!

I think that Kelly would be a fab wing woman for Shannon. She is super outgoing and social. I suspect that Shannon will need a bit of help in order to date. She has been with that dude for a while now. Plus she is so into parenting, she needs that push.

Kelly does not bother me. You know who you are dealing with, Tamra otoh is a self righteous snake.

I read a rumor way back then that Terry was responsible for Tara Reid awful surgery. 

Wth knows? 

I remember this -- in an interview Tara Reid said her botched (no pun intended) boob and lipo job had been performed by a plastic surgeon who had been on Season 1 of "The Swan" and she thought she's be in good hands. The 2 docs on S1 were Terry and Randall Haworth MD, so there is a 50% chance it was Terry who did the cutting.

• Love 4
55 minutes ago, SCS said:

LOL

It wasn't talked about on the show/on camera. Think of how Vicki would have reacted if Tamra brought up Donn frequenting sex clubs, something that was also blogged about for years but never on camera. 

The talk was about the 2003 DV arrest and that is not what Vicki is referring to at all, she is claiming he beat Shannon shortly after Shannon's first reunion. Even Vicki's real life friend sides with Shannon's story about what did/did not happen, not Vicki's spin/lies.

Heather did address this in her recent podcast, she denied that anyone has died on Terry's OR table. This is Vicki telling lies about Terry like she did with the IV story. 

Vicki isn't friends with any of them in real life but Shannon/Tamra frequently get together after filming ends and Heather did it as well until she left the show. 

• Love 9

It wasn't talked about on the show/on camera. Think of how Vicki would have reacted if Tamra brought up Donn frequenting sex clubs, something that was also blogged about for years but never on camera. 

Maybe it was talked about and the editors left it out.  Who cares,  really -- Donn hasn't been a part of this show for 3-4 years. More to your point, now that "it" (I am guessing this refers to the Eddie-is-gay-or-bi chatter) has been talked about on camera are you saying they can go to town discussing the rumors? I just want to be sure I understand. 

The talk was about the 2003 DV arrest and that is not what Vicki is referring to at all, she is claiming he beat Shannon shortly after Shannon's first reunion. Even Vicki's real life friend sides with Shannon's story about what did/did not happen, not Vicki's spin/lies.

Well, then we must hope that Shannon doesn't change her story now that the divorce is happening.

Heather did address this in her recent podcast, she denied that anyone has died on Terry's OR table. This is Vicki telling lies about Terry like she did with the IV story. 

Yes, indeed, Heather did deny it. Guess we'll never know, huh?. As for the IV story, I agree with you -- a dumb thing for Vix to do.

Vicki isn't friends with any of them in real life but Shannon/Tamra frequently get together after filming ends and Heather did it as well until she left the show.

Real friends or photo ops to stay in the public eye -- do we reeeeeeeeeally know?

Edited by SCS
  • Love 3

Looking fab at the reunion!

Being a cynical old maid, I wondered if Shannon gained weight so she had the excuse that would endear her to midlife American women everywhere, "My husband left me because I gained weight!"

And  being further cynical, I've wondered if DAVID was gay.  He just seems rather delicate to be in the construction business--of course, that could just be the stereotype that construction workers are big burly guys.  Maybe David's having affairs because he's unhappy in marriage to a woman, not just Shannon, and is compensating. 

Edited by AuntieDiane6
  • Love 1
14 minutes ago, AuntieDiane6 said:

And  being further cynical, I've wondered if DAVID was gay.  He just seems rather delicate to be in the construction business--of course, that could just the stereotype that construction workers are big burly guys.  Maybe David's having affairs because he's unhappy in marriage to a woman, not just Shannon, and is compensating. 

...except he had an affair with another woman. 

Or hey maybe he and Eddie are gay lovers! 

2 hours ago, biakbiak said:

Looking fab at the reunion!

She looks fantastic! 

• Love 14
13 minutes ago, SCS said:

Maybe it was talked about and the editors left it out.  Who cares,  really -- Donn hasn't been a part of this show for 3-4 years. More to your point, now that "it" (I am guessing this refers to the Eddie-is-gay-or-bi chatter) has been talked about on camera are you saying they can go to town discussing the rumors? 

Well, then we must hope that Shannon doesn't change her story now that the divorce is happening.

Yes, indeed, Heather did deny it. Guess we'll never know, huh?. As for the IV story, I agree with you -- a dumb thing for Vix to do.

Real friends or photo ops to stay in the public eye -- do we reeeeeeeeeally know?

My point was/is that unless the HW herself bring up "rumors/gossip" about themselves/their husbands/their children the others leave it alone/don't talk about it on camera and respect the HW's privacy. They talked about this Shannon's second reunion and they all agreed, including Vicki. Now we have Kelly and she is the one that doesn't care what line she crosses. Kelly isn't trustworthy at all, the others do respect that line, at least at times. 

With the divorce happening, it will be interesting to see if Shannon's stories about life with David change. I suspect they won't because of their daughters. No matter what, IMO, Shannon loves the girls far more than she dislikes David and that kind of gossip hurts them.

For all the years Terry has been on reality TV, starting with The Swan thru his current shows, no one has ever claimed anyone died under his care, let alone during surgery. The tabloids/bloggers would have reported any death involving him in big bold neon letters! I also don't see Paul associating himself, career wise (their joint shows), with anyone with less than a stellar medical/surgical reputation.

No, Tamra/Shannon/Heather all got together for dinner/couples dinner at each others homes/restaurant's on a regular basis away from the cameras. The only way we know about it is because they all love to take selfies!

• Love 4

My point was/is that unless the HW herself bring up "rumors/gossip" about themselves/their husbands/their children the others leave it alone/don't talk about it on camera and respect the HW's privacy.

Yes, they should all follow Tamra's example who never brings the discussed-off-camera stuff onto the show -- well, except for the Heather-allegedly-suffered-from-an-ED rumor, and the Gretchen-was-spending time-with-a-guy-not-named-Jeff chatter, and wanna-be HW Slade's child care probs (Slade's def an asshole who should provide for his child but it was not part of the show til Tammy Sue brought it up) to whatever it was she said about Jim Bellino that turned out to be inaccurate (can't recall the deets) to -- I'm sure there is more. 

In other words, they all do it.

• Love 4
12 minutes ago, SCS said:

Yes, they should all follow Tamra's example who never brings the discussed-off-camera stuff onto the show -- well, except for the Heather-allegedly-suffered-from-an-ED rumor, and the Gretchen-was-spending time-with-a-guy-not-named-Jeff chatter, and wanna-be HW Slade's child care probs (Slade's def an asshole who should provide for his child but it was not part of the show til Tammy Sue brought it up) to whatever it was she said about Jim Bellino that turned out to be inaccurate (can't recall the deets) to -- I'm sure there is more. 

In other words, they all do it.

True but she hasn't done that in a few years. And least we forget, Tamra's then BFF, Vicki, was feeding her some of that info at the time. Tamra has settled down (at least for now) and is trying to stay away from the gossip, unlike Vicki, who is feeding Kelly lie after lie after lie. Kelly can't be trusted, Vicki can't be trusted, I trust Tamra a bit more (not much though) and I would trust Shannon/Meghan. I don't trust/like Lydia or Peggy, they would run with any secret back to Vicki who in turn would tell Kelly and then wind her up so that Kelly spills the secrets/gossip.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Happy Camper said:

Whoa, that opens so many doors.

That it was discussed and the editors left it out? We'll never know unless the raw footage is discovered or Bravo, worried about declining ratings, orders a The Real Lost Footage episode.

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, SCS said:

That it was discussed and the editors left it out? We'll never know unless the raw footage is discovered or Bravo, worried about declining ratings, orders a The Real Lost Footage episode.

Well anything could have been discussed and left out. 

"We'll never know unless the raw footage is discovered or Bravo, worried about declining ratings, orders a The Real Lost Footage episode."

Exactly.

Again.....that opens so many doors.

1 hour ago, Happy Camper said:

"We'll never know unless the raw footage is discovered or Bravo, worried about declining ratings, orders a The Real Lost Footage episode."

Exactly.

Yes. So we agree. I think.

• Love 1

Vicki has no time for socializing. She WORKS, you know. ;-)

6 minutes ago, Happy Camper said:

Exactly.

I think it mainly opens the door for the return of Mr and Mrs Guinée pigs.

• Love 6

Andy Cohen brought back and hosted Love Connection.

I'd love for him to do a few episodes of an RH version of "The Dating Game"

Possible contestants: Shannon, Kelly, Luann, Ramona, Eden, Kim R, Portia, Sheree...plenty of divorcees or soon to be divorcees on Bravo

• Love 3
11 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

Andy Cohen brought back and hosted Love Connection.

I'd love for him to do a few episodes of an RH version of "The Dating Game"

Possible contestants: Shannon, Kelly, Luann, Ramona, Eden, Kim R, Portia, Sheree...plenty of divorcees or soon to be divorcees on Bravo

Ramona was on already. A mess! Lol

• Love 6
On 10/27/2017 at 6:08 PM, biakbiak said:

There house had literally been on the market for years.

I thought someone bought the old house, furniture and all??  I thought the ranch on the water was a rental.  I wondered if David was really at the gym after dinner?

• Love 6
1 minute ago, Emmeline said:

I thought someone bought the old house, furniture and all??  I thought the ranch on the water was a rental.  I wondered if David was really at the gym after dinner?

Yes the house on the water is a rental but the house that they eventually ended up selling was on the market for years before it finally sold.

• Love 5
13 minutes ago, biakbiak said:

Yes the house on the water is a rental but the house that they eventually ended up selling was on the market for years before it finally sold.

I wonder why. It was so highly personalized, it could not have been an upscale flip.

Were there financial issues prior to the show?

• Love 3
14 minutes ago, biakbiak said:

Wonder what kind of home Shannon will create for herself now - should be interesting! 

• Love 5