Type keyword(s) to search

Vicki Gunvalson: Her Love Tank Runneth Over

Message added by PrincessPurrsALot,

No politics.  That means none.  Zero. Zilch. Nada. 
See the Primetimer Politics Policy

• Start Topic

On 7/20/2018 at 9:47 AM, Pickles said:

Vicki says she and Steve are talking marriage, but the timing has to be right. Anytime would be right for Vicki.  He better run.

Her children are grown, her business according to her is fabulous, he is retired...

What magical planet alignment needs to happen for the "timing to be right"?

Translation:  He has to ask first.  Or maybe a failed attempt at politics coupled with a retired civil servant's pension doesn't quite shine Vicky's orange.

• Love 11

Some scoop on Steve Lodge, Vicki's new boyfriend. From a poster over at Vulture:

Steve Lodge is not some bland nice guy. He seems to have been somewhat of a dirty cop. He’s been accused of police brutality multiple times, and one incident resulted in a jury award of over half-a-million dollars to an immigrant man whom Lodge had severely beaten for the crime of jaywalking. He has also been accused of various other racist incidents, as well as evidence fabrication and false imprisonment for murder (based on bogus evidence). He’s been married several times- in 2012ish there was a restraining order against Lodge from a man he had attacked in public; Lodge claims it was because the man was sleeping with his then wife. And he’s apparently run for local office several times. Most recently he listed his name on the ballot as Steven Chavez Lodge and was seen as pandering to the Hispanic district in which he was running. (Chavez is apparently his birthname, Lodge was his stepfather’s which he had previously always used professionally).
None of this is a surprise. Vicki is garbage, and birds of a feather…

https://www.ocweekly.com/judge-anaheim-council-hopeful-steve-lodge-told-bald-faced-lies-in-police-brutality-case-7620824/
http://www.orangejuiceblog.com/2016/11/steve-chavez-lodge-is-a-very-bad-man-part-one/
https://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/08/23/steven-chavez-lodge-anaheim-city-council-lawsuit_n_1824722.html

• Love 11
1 hour ago, Bossa Nova said:

Some scoop on Steve Lodge, Vicki's new boyfriend. From a poster over at Vulture:

Steve Lodge is not some bland nice guy. He seems to have been somewhat of a dirty cop. He’s been accused of police brutality multiple times, and one incident resulted in a jury award of over half-a-million dollars to an immigrant man whom Lodge had severely beaten for the crime of jaywalking. He has also been accused of various other racist incidents, as well as evidence fabrication and false imprisonment for murder (based on bogus evidence). He’s been married several times- in 2012ish there was a restraining order against Lodge from a man he had attacked in public; Lodge claims it was because the man was sleeping with his then wife. And he’s apparently run for local office several times. Most recently he listed his name on the ballot as Steven Chavez Lodge and was seen as pandering to the Hispanic district in which he was running. (Chavez is apparently his birthname, Lodge was his stepfather’s which he had previously always used professionally).
None of this is a surprise. Vicki is garbage, and birds of a feather…

https://www.ocweekly.com/judge-anaheim-council-hopeful-steve-lodge-told-bald-faced-lies-in-police-brutality-case-7620824/
http://www.orangejuiceblog.com/2016/11/steve-chavez-lodge-is-a-very-bad-man-part-one/
https://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/08/23/steven-chavez-lodge-anaheim-city-council-lawsuit_n_1824722.html

Sounds like Steve is just adding more slime to Vick the Ick's already polluted love tank.    

• Love 11

I'd already known about the running for office scam, but not the rest. It doesn't surprise me at all. You'd HAVE to be a total piece of shit to want to spend more than an hour with Vicki Gunvalson. He belongs right in the filthy sandbox with her. 

• Love 19
On 8/8/2018 at 9:57 AM, Claire Voyant said:

Sounds like Steve is just adding more slime to Vick the Ick's already polluted love tank.    

Now they can be fellow racists together!

Vicki has always been the most openly racists of all the housewives.

• Love 11
19 hours ago, chenoa333 said:

" Don't scratchy the woody" !

Cringe worthy! 

I am just finishing the latest episode and she just never gets any better. She doesn’t learn from past experience, she has no self awareness, she’s justva horrible person.

i stopped watching last season 3 episodes in and it looks like I’ll do the same this season and just keep up with what you fine folks write.

btw: that stupid little dance those three are doing is embarrassing and stupid. I don’t mind Tamara and Shannon but I hate them with vicki

• Love 8

ok, so I was bored, and went to the All About Housewives site and found this article: https://www.allabouttrh.com/2018/09/10/kelly-dodd-reveals-why-emily-simpson-threatens-to-kill-her-on-the-rhoc/

Kelly continues to refer to Mr Emily as "that little bitch" but made an interesting comment about Vicki:

Meanwhile, Vicki and Kelly’s relationship remains strained. Kelly reveals that she hasn’t talked to Vicki in “about a month or two.”

Jeff Lewis then asks Kelly is she believes Vicki plays dirty and Kelly says yes. Kelly explains that Vicki “has other people do her dirty work for her,” and then tries to get people “fined” by Bravo when they fight back.

I wonder what kind of behavior they could get "fined" for? Now I feel the need to go back and watch the past few seasons from a different perspective.

• Love 3
3 hours ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

Okay, this isn't about physical attributes so I'm gonna snark away.  VG either needs to change up her skincare/cosmetics regimen, or she needs to go on the hormones, lol.  Girlfriend always looks greasy, right?

Screenshot (208).png

Screenshot (209).png

It looks like she's gone overboard on the complexion illuminating primers or sticks that are so popular right now. These trends are always so extreme: everything is either fully matte or overdone glow.

• Love 8
2 hours ago, SCS said:

It looks like she's gone overboard on the complexion illuminating primers or sticks that are so popular right now. These trends are always so extreme: everything is either fully matte or overdone glow.

No products with glitter, pearlescence, glow, illuminizer...go near my face.  Such things are not friendly to those of us 50-something women who are not blown up with botulism.  (Although I can see that they're not friendly to those that are either, if Icky is our bellwether.)

Edited by SuprSuprElevated
us, not use.
  • Love 5
5 hours ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

Okay, this isn't about physical attributes so I'm gonna snark away.  VG either needs to change up her skincare/cosmetics regimen, or she needs to go on the hormones, lol.  Girlfriend always looks greasy, right?

Screenshot (208).png

Screenshot (209).png

Greasy as if she has been working over the deep fryer for DAYS

• Love 5

I’m bored today and they’re showing old episodes on Bravo. OMG, I just watched Icky “surprise” Michael at college. I’m mortified for that poor kid! What a crappy thing for her to do to him. Plus, the keg stand...just too much. She’s horrible. Plus, her face looks totally different. Just WOW. She is really clueless. 

• Love 7
57 minutes ago, AntAnn said:

I’m bored today and they’re showing old episodes on Bravo. OMG, I just watched Icky “surprise” Michael at college. I’m mortified for that poor kid! What a crappy thing for her to do to him. Plus, the keg stand...just too much. She’s horrible. Plus, her face looks totally different. Just WOW. She is really clueless. 

That episode is when I really started to hate her.

• Love 8

Back then her brand of narcissism asshole  behavior was entertaining because she got called on it by the editing, by the other women especially Jeana. Now she is just unchecked and it is dragging the show down imo. 

And Steve probably isn't using her for money because that bitch isn't that rich. Her show income factors into her money which is why she has coins.

Steve is probably using her for exposure. Orange County is money and very republican. Hence why he is curbing her screeching behavior. But sorry boo this is a show about screeching harpies who act like trash.  Steve ain't too bright. 

• Love 14

I’m pretty sure that Icki is being paid at least 500k per season.  That’s for a few months work, she’s probably getting a low six figure income from her business, and owns a valuable piece of real estate.

steve probably makes 1/6 of Vicki’s income, so I could see him glomming onto her. She has shitty taste in men and is crazy insecure, so she’s an easy mark.  

i can’t stand the sow and won’t watch anymore, but poor she ain’t.  

• Love 7
2 hours ago, Mu Shu said:

I’m pretty sure that Icki is being paid at least 500k per season.  That’s for a few months work, she’s probably getting a low six figure income from her business, and owns a valuable piece of real estate.

steve probably makes 1/6 of Vicki’s income, so I could see him glomming onto her. She has shitty taste in men and is crazy insecure, so she’s an easy mark.  

i can’t stand the sow and won’t watch anymore, but poor she ain’t.  

No she does make a good living.  I do think she may be cash poor.  Her mortgage is high, her car is expensive, her utilities have to be heinous and she remodels every few seasons which has to be a lot of coin.  

• Love 7
47 minutes ago, Natalie68 said:

No she does make a good living.  I do think she may be cash poor.  Her mortgage is high, her car is expensive, her utilities have to be heinous and she remodels every few seasons which has to be a lot of coin.  

I’m thinking Steve is looking to upgrade his dentures.  The Ick probably has good credit.  So he can cajole her into borrowing .

Sell that mausoleum with the high taxes and utilities.  Get into a nice 3br condo or townhouse.  I know Cali is expensive, but an annual income in excess of 500k is still considered well to do.  Even if Vicki lived below her means, she’d still have a nice lifestyle.  Moron.  I’m just waiting for the day she has to move back to a suburban tract home in Illinois.

• Love 5
On 9/14/2018 at 5:52 PM, SweetieDarling said:

ok, so I was bored, and went to the All About Housewives site and found this article: https://www.allabouttrh.com/2018/09/10/kelly-dodd-reveals-why-emily-simpson-threatens-to-kill-her-on-the-rhoc/

Kelly continues to refer to Mr Emily as "that little bitch" but made an interesting comment about Vicki:

I wonder what kind of behavior they could get "fined" for? Now I feel the need to go back and watch the past few seasons from a different perspective.

I read somewhere that sometimes Bravo tells the HWs to keep SM silence on certain subjects, so if the HWs get into too-nasty snarking on other HWs in social media, they can be fined by Bravo.  Maybe Bravo told Kelly not to go in on Vicki for whatever reason.  Then if Vicki goads her, Kelly she can't go ape responding in the way she wants to or she'll get fined.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Anne Thrax said:

I read somewhere that sometimes Bravo tells the HWs to keep SM silence on certain subjects, so if the HWs get into too-nasty snarking on other HWs in social media, they can be fined by Bravo.  Maybe Bravo told Kelly not to go in on Vicki for whatever reason.  Then if Vicki goads her, Kelly she can't go ape responding in the way she wants to or she'll get fined.

I can't imagine anyone giving that cancer scammer the time of day if she wasn't being protected by Bravo, and they weren't being paid by Bravo.  Unless they're as morally corrupt as she is.  :-)

• Love 12
On 9/18/2018 at 1:45 PM, Natalie68 said:

She makes good money, but she spends like crazy.  When she and Donn divorced, the settlement details were put online and I was surprised by how little money they had between the two of them, given that he had been an executive for a few companies, she'd been running her insurance company (and trying to grow it bigger and scammier each year).  They were both in their 50s, had a house, should have had some decent retirement savings, and with the way she goes on and on about living within her means and savings, I was just surprised by how much she didn't have.  Especially since there had been multiple years of bravo money at that point, along with her various products she'd shilled along the way.  

When she first appeared, she wore nice, but not over the top clothing.  She spent a fair amount on hair, nails, etc.  But, over the years she's upgraded and you see more and more labels (the shawl she wore over that red dress was LV, she has a few Chanel logo pieces of jewelry).  Usually they're logo, and something she can wear over and over, and make sure that everyone sees she is rocking her Chanel! She's redone her house a few times, but if you remember, initially when she and Donn split up, he was still living there, because neither one of them could afford the mortgage on their own.  

• Love 9
9 hours ago, smores said:

She makes good money, but she spends like crazy.  When she and Donn divorced, the settlement details were put online and I was surprised by how little money they had between the two of them, given that he had been an executive for a few companies, she'd been running her insurance company (and trying to grow it bigger and scammier each year).  They were both in their 50s, had a house, should have had some decent retirement savings, and with the way she goes on and on about living within her means and savings, I was just surprised by how much she didn't have.  Especially since there had been multiple years of bravo money at that point, along with her various products she'd shilled along the way.  

When she first appeared, she wore nice, but not over the top clothing.  She spent a fair amount on hair, nails, etc.  But, over the years she's upgraded and you see more and more labels (the shawl she wore over that red dress was LV, she has a few Chanel logo pieces of jewelry).  Usually they're logo, and something she can wear over and over, and make sure that everyone sees she is rocking her Chanel! She's redone her house a few times, but if you remember, initially when she and Donn split up, he was still living there, because neither one of them could afford the mortgage on their own.  

Exactly!  She has raised her standard of living and once Bravo goes away, I think she may regret spending like, well, a Real Housewife!  

• Love 8
On 7/18/2018 at 5:21 PM, Maharincess said:

I know. I'm way too old for this shit, and the initials everywhere drive me insane. I miss words so much. 

I've never really liked Briana but I have a lot of respect for her now. She could have stayed in Orange County and kept filming with Vicki.  Instead of taking the easy money she chose to move away and work one of the hardest jobs there is. My great-aunt was an ER nurse and that job is no joke. It's hard ass work and I know I could never do it.   I have to respect her for that. 

ITA!!! ;-D

I just had to poke that bear!

• Love 9
On 9/17/2018 at 12:08 PM, SCS said:

You want to look dewy, not wet. Glowy, not greasy. Vicki looks like she sprayed her skin with Soul Glo.

• Love 5
On 9/26/2018 at 1:47 AM, MajorNelson said:

In the Love Tank Runnether Over thread:

So after S13E10, in the trailer at the end for the next episode...Vicki (seems like she's mentioned this before...)again brags of needing sex 4 times a day.

God that’s fucking gross.  What is up with this nasty pig?  Her and Tamra and the sex talk has become sickening.

• Love 4

I don’t know what else to call vicki And I’ve  called her a lot of things but she likes a certain kind of man and Don was no different. They’re playing the season with Jim’s ex Peggy and don is at the table making fun of Gretchen and Alexis like a sixteen year old mean Girl so those two definitely deserved each other. What a little bitch Don was and I can’t believe I had forgotten.

of course in the same dinner he calls vicki a bitch so maybe that mitigated what a little douche bag he truly was.

Edited by bagger
  • Love 2

I don’t know what else to call vicki And I’ve  called her a lot of things but she likes a certain kind of man and Don was no different. They’re playing the season with Jim’s ex Peggy and don is at the table making fun of Gretchen and Alexis like a sixteen year old mean Girl so those two definitely deserved each other. What a little bitch Don was and I can’t believe I had forgotten.

of course in the same dinner he calls vicki a bitch so maybe that mitigated what a little douche bag he truly was.

I have been watching the same season, but I felt a lot of sympathy for Donn ... throughout that season, he got the frosty look from Vicki when he suggested she spend more time with her family, when he made genuinely funny jokes, basically when he breathed.  When he was in the limo mocking Alexis--"I can't eat my asparagus without my bbbeeeessstttt fffrriiieenndd! -- everyone laughed but Vicki.  I laughed too.  

And now look at how jealous Vicki is of Donn's relationship with Brianna and her family.  

Basically Vicki wants to spend all her time in her office, then come home and expect to be wined and dined.  Since when has Vicki ever filled anyone else's love tank?

• Love 14
2 hours ago, AuntieDiane6 said:

I have been watching the same season, but I felt a lot of sympathy for Donn ... throughout that season, he got the frosty look from Vicki when he suggested she spend more time with her family, when he made genuinely funny jokes, basically when he breathed.  When he was in the limo mocking Alexis--"I can't eat my asparagus without my bbbeeeessstttt fffrriiieenndd! -- everyone laughed but Vicki.  I laughed too.  

And now look at how jealous Vicki is of Donn's relationship with Brianna and her family.  

Basically Vicki wants to spend all her time in her office, then come home and expect to be wined and dined.  Since when has Vicki ever filled anyone else's love tank?

I think Inthat season vicki saw how happy Tamra was with Eddie and how “in love” they were after Tamra divorced Simon and Vicki got jealous. Vicki wanted that same thing and after 20 years of marriage that just isn’t the relationship anymore. 

I think she believed that if Tamra could have it why couldn’t she and then she was done done with Don.

• Love 7

I think she believed that if Tamra could have it why couldn’t she and then she was done done with Don.

I think she was jealous of LAURI and her new life as a millionaire bride ... after all, Eddie doesn't have a lot of money and there ARE rumors--which Vicki spread.

• Love 10
12 minutes ago, AuntieDiane6 said:

I think she was jealous of LAURI and her new life as a millionaire bride ... after all, Eddie doesn't have a lot of money and there ARE rumors--which Vicki spread.

Oh she was beyond jealous of Laurie’s situation but I was watching the season when eddy Came in to the picture and you can see from one scene to the next how vicki really finally turns on don

Edited by bagger
  • Love 9

Oh Laurie chaps her ass.  She’s pissed that she can’t lord it over Laurie like she was able to do for one brief season.

say what you will about Laurie and the Wallet, but they’re still together, and Laurie has the life and looks Piggy always dreamed of.  Laurie is a smooth operator. 

• Love 9

say what you will about Laurie and the Wallet, but they’re still together, and Laurie has the life and looks Piggy always dreamed of.  Laurie is a smooth operator. 

I give Lauri and George a lot of credit for adopting Josh's baby.  I'm sure they were looking forward to having no little kids around and now they're starting over.  

• Love 11
3 hours ago, AuntieDiane6 said:

I give Lauri and George a lot of credit for adopting Josh's baby.  I'm sure they were looking forward to having no little kids around and now they're starting over.  

Does anyone know the deal with the baby's mother -- another addict or just totally checked out? I don't recall reading much about her.

• Love 2