Type keyword(s) to search

Vicki Gunvalson: Her Love Tank Runneth Over

Message added by PrincessPurrsALot,

No politics.  That means none.  Zero. Zilch. Nada. 
See the Primetimer Politics Policy

• Start Topic

More info on Steve.  For some reason Radaronline looked at his 2013 divorce papers, to point out that in the two divorces he dragged his feet on disclosing assets.  Tellingly his first wife whom he divorced weighed in legally in the 2nd wife's case.

So income-wise, in 2013 his ex-wife (marriage of 3 years) stated his then income was (per month) $4531 from pension and $9583 salary (from his PR company I suppose).

Info is from link below, and the page has link to pdf of court docs.

https://radaronline.com/exclusives/2018/10/vicki-gunvalson-boyfriend-steve-lodge-divorce-fight-dragging-court-battle-hiding-assets-rhoc/

• Love 1

Ryan's Instagram shows that Donn is still very much involved with Briana and the kids.  I was re-watching the episode in Season 9 when Vicki and Briana were discussing Brooks, and Briana said, "I've seen you in two extremely abusive relationships and I see it happening again."

So was she implying that Donn was abusive? Never noticed that before. 

• Love 2

I don't think Donn was abusive, though I think Vicki likes to try to pretend he was at times.  Because I've spent way too many years of my life watching this show, I can tell you that the kids biological father has been said to have been abusive to Vicki and that is why she left him and eventually moved to California.  Or, according to other sources, she was sleeping with Donn and eventually left and moved with him.  Pick your poison, maybe both are true.   But, then there was also Brooks, who apparently told Ryan that he should beat Briana to keep her in line, the same way that Brooks keeps Vicki in line.  

Vicki will alternately pretend that Donn was the most horrific person she has ever met or the most perfect spouse ever and she doesn't know how he ever slipped away.  At the end of the day, though, Vicki really just wants to marry Vicki, because that's the only person she'll ever truly be in love with.  That's her real soulmate.

• Love 14
11 hours ago, smores said:

At the end of the day, though, Vicki really just wants to marry Vicki, because that's the only person she'll ever truly be in love with.  That's her real soulmate.

That won't work....because "Vicki" wouldn't give Vicki the constant adoration and attention Vicki craves.  And "Vicki" would want the same, and for Vicki the constant adoration and attention are a one-way thing.

• Love 10

This is true.  Vicki would divorce Vicki for not giving Vicki a full enough love tank.  It sort of boggles the mind.  But, I do wonder, which Vicki face would marry the other Vicki face?  Would current Vicki face go back to original Vicki face for the youngest model?  Or would she want one with improvements?  

• Love 11
4 hours ago, smores said:

This is true.  Vicki would divorce Vicki for not giving Vicki a full enough love tank.  It sort of boggles the mind.  But, I do wonder, which Vicki face would marry the other Vicki face?  Would current Vicki face go back to original Vicki face for the youngest model?  Or would she want one with improvements?  

All Ickis  would think they were settling and have to settle, because they’re Icky and can’t do better.  At least all the loathsome versions of the Ick have teeth.

• Love 5
On 11/21/2018 at 10:24 PM, MajorNelson said:

@bagger what is the source of those Kelly posts?

It’s an Instagram account that did a screen grab of kelly’s Twitter. I’ve now seen a preview of the reunion where the editors make it seem like vicki accuses kelly of using cocaine. I assume, maybe wrongly that this is what kelly is so upset about.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, bagger said:

It’s an Instagram account that did a screen grab of kelly’s Twitter. I’ve now seen a preview of the reunion where the editors make it seem like vicki accuses kelly of using cocaine. I assume, maybe wrongly that this is what kelly is so upset about.

It's weird because I didn't find any such tweets.  When people (not you) do screen shots on twitter you almost always get actual dates included in the screenshot.

So from this radaronline article, it says Kelly was responding on Instagram

https://radaronline.com/exclusives/2018/11/kelly-dodd-quitting-rhoc-vicki-gunvalson-refusse-film-accused-her-doing-cocaine-im-out-wont-film-with-her-again/

This is the closest one i could find, where she responded quite a bit and seems upset.  Has kicked her brother out for doing drugs and is upset such allegations would have on Jolie.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BqfbhD2HYLY/

• Love 1
On 11/23/2018 at 5:27 AM, SuprSuprElevated said:

Maybe it's me, but I think she looks like a ghoul.  #endorsementhell

All I hear from her is filling her love tank and filling in that face.  What’s within her is what counts, and it’s not good.

• Love 6
6 hours ago, misschung said:

I have no life, and am watching Season 10 when Vicki gets Briana the new car for her birthday.  Look at the letter/card Vicki wrote to her - rofl! 

screencap RHOC.jpg

I love the “my dearest Briana,”  it makes you think something sweet and heartfelt is coming next.  Nope!  It’s all car trade in values.  

I mean, my parents write up what my car is worth in my birthday cards, too.  Doesn’t everyone’s??

• Love 7

When I was 28, I was married (as was Briana), and my parents had no idea what I owed on my car.  They weren't buying me a car, either, but it just seems so odd to me that Vicki seems to know the exact balance of Briana's car loan and how upside down she is on it.  

• Love 5
6 hours ago, smores said:

When I was 28, I was married (as was Briana), and my parents had no idea what I owed on my car.  They weren't buying me a car, either, but it just seems so odd to me that Vicki seems to know the exact balance of Briana's car loan and how upside down she is on it.  

WHAT kills me is that vicki “gifts” these cars to Briana but downs gift enough of a downpayment to make sure her kid doesn’t get upside down on it. I mean I get not paying for the whole thing (not really because otherwise it’s not really a gift) but Briana could have done that for herself. Wasn’t she a nurse already by the time she got that Mercedes?

• Love 3
6 hours ago, smores said:

She probably co-signed on it, and has access to the deets.  Briana has helped to create that monster imo.

• Love 5
16 hours ago, smores said:

I'm 34 and still live at home (my mom is a single mother), but she has no idea how much I have in savings, credit card debt, car loan, etc.  

So either Vicki co-signed that car, OR took out the loan and Briana is paying her directly for it.  

I laughed out loud at the "My Dearest Briana" followed by "your Mercedes is upside down."

Also - I'm so confused about it being upside down.  I thought Briana made six figures? 

• Love 4
1 hour ago, misschung said:

Also - I'm so confused about it being upside down.  I thought Briana made six figures? 

Being upside down simply means that she owes more than it's worth.  That usually happens when you pay too much up front.  Even people of means pay too much for toys.

• Love 4

Actually, I'd guess she rolled one car loan into another, which caused her to be upside down.  I don't remember if she had an SUV before the one Vicki bought her or not, but, the people I have known (an ex and some friends who have told me) who were upside down in car loans it was because they bought a car and instead of paying it off before getting a new one, they decided that they'd "upgrade" to a new car.  Dealerships wanted the new sale, so they would roll the balance of the old loan into the new loan and they typically only look at what they are paying per month vs the whole balance.  So, in their heads, they're thinking, I can afford this new vehicle, it's $400 per month, my old payment was $350, or whatever.  But, they just extended the amount of time they were paying and maybe took a longer loan the next time, etc.  Then, they want to repeat the whole process again in 3 years, but at some point they get stuck because eventually you just can't "hide" all of the old loans.  

• Love 3

Thank you for the clarification! She probably did roll one into the other, as I remember Vicki's post about their both getting new Mercedes a few years back.  

Those Yukon XLs are nice - every time I see one, I think it would be nice to have for roadtrips with multiple dogs! 

• Love 2
On 11/23/2018 at 5:13 AM, SuprSuprElevated said:

You can never make me understand why someone would actually put VG out there as an endorser of their facial cosmetic procedure.  I think she looks a lumpy, plastic, hot mess.  She will never stop chasing whatever it is that her mirror has her chasing. Just me?

Screenshot (371).png

Here is the problem.  She’s trying to change her face to look like something else instead of subtle changes.  The nose job was a good decision, but getting facial implants and fillers to look like she has good bone structure is a big flop.  She could have just worked on her skin and hair and emphasized her good features, but she wants to be “pretty”.  She ended up looking like a potato.  The bitch is that she used to be cute.  She’s destroyed her face. 

• Love 6
On ‎3‎/‎29‎/‎2018 at 8:33 AM, Baltimore Betty said:

Funny, I was just thinking how for once she did not look like 10lbs of sand in a 5lb sack.  

would you settle for 10# of sand in a 7# sack?

On ‎6‎/‎11‎/‎2018 at 3:21 PM, SuprSuprElevated said:

As we all know, Vicki celebrates each RHOC season premier with a new face.  Here is her season 13 version.

I think new Vicki looks like old Gretchen.  Ymmv.

Screenshot (59).png

Her new look reminds me of Tamra, possibly "Kelly Bundy", but I suspect there's a lot of Photoshop shenanigans going on.

• Love 5
27 minutes ago, Ubiquitous said:

would you settle for 10# of sand in a 7# sack?

Her new look reminds me of Tamra, possibly "Kelly Bundy", but I suspect there's a lot of Photoshop shenanigans going on.

Yes, as we saw in the season, she looks nothing like this photograph.  She should aspire to it imo.

• Love 4
On ‎6‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 1:20 PM, Mindthinkr said:

So many stars are starting to blend into each other. It could be because they use the same plastic surgeons or because the Hollywood aesthetic of beauty has them all going for the same thing. Vicki (or her auto-tuner) is looking pretty good. Some people have had botch jobs and no longer carry their original good looks. 

Number 12 looks just like you.

On ‎6‎/‎13‎/‎2018 at 5:21 PM, heatherchandler said:

What idiot is commenting that Vicki looks "amaaazzzzzeeee!!!" ??

(on the Instagram post above)

Hold on, we don't know if the comment means "amazingly good" or "amazingly bad"! ;-)

On ‎9‎/‎17‎/‎2018 at 10:29 AM, SuprSuprElevated said:

Screenshot (209).png

Wow, Justin Bieber hasn't aged very well, has he?

On ‎11‎/‎23‎/‎2018 at 5:27 AM, SuprSuprElevated said:

Maybe it's me, but I think she looks like a ghoul.  #endorsementhell

Sorry, that photoshopped Winter box in the picture is too distracting.

• Love 9

How did Vicki end up wonky eyed after all of that surgery?  Seriously, her left eye is all wonky now.  Everyone is kind of wonky eyed by nature, I have one eye that sits higher than the other just a bit, so I always look like my glasses are slightly crooked if the frames are "level" with my eyebrows, and then you have people like Andy Cohen, who have a more pronounced wonky eye.  But, Vicki didn't have this wonky eye that was this noticeable until just recently.  WTF? 

• Love 3
4 hours ago, smores said:

How did Vicki end up wonky eyed after all of that surgery?  Seriously, her left eye is all wonky now.  Everyone is kind of wonky eyed by nature, I have one eye that sits higher than the other just a bit, so I always look like my glasses are slightly crooked if the frames are "level" with my eyebrows, and then you have people like Andy Cohen, who have a more pronounced wonky eye.  But, Vicki didn't have this wonky eye that was this noticeable until just recently.  WTF? 

Procedures.

• Love 3
22 minutes ago, misschung said:

So, who ISN'T a FabFitFun partner at this point?

I don't know what that is, but if it has anything to do with being Fab, Fit or Fun, I am definitely OUT.

Edited by walnutqueen
  • Love 11

All the women in the picture above would look younger and prettier with silver or light brown hair.  That bleached yellow crap looks like they’re ata Tupperware party in the trailer park.  Sorry ladies, you all look trashy and poor with that straw ass looking hair.  

• Love 8
On 6/11/2018 at 2:21 PM, SuprSuprElevated said:

As we all know, Vicki celebrates each RHOC season premier with a new face.  Here is her season 13 version.

I think new Vicki looks like old Gretchen.  Ymmv.

Screenshot (59).png

The 13 Faces of Vicki. It's exactly like The Three Faces of Eve except Vicki has the same horrible personality year after year and 13 different faces. Sometimes she has 2 in a season.

I've been watching Dirty John and it's remarkable how much Vicki and Debra Newell have in common. Both were a combination of self-absorbed and insecure. They both ignored warnings from their children. They both ended up lavishing clothes and gifts on their lying paramours and both Vicki and Debra had their partners claim to have a serious illness, but neither Vicki nor Debra seems to have been more than minimally invested in the health and welfare of their partners. Vicki famously dropped Brooks off at chemo, but never went to a single treatment. John told Debra he had MS, but Debra never bothered to go to a doctor's appointment with him or Google any of the many many medications that John had.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, HunterHunted said:

Vicki famously dropped Brooks off at chemo, but never went to a single treatment. John told Debra he had MS, but Debra never bothered to go to a doctor's appointment with him or Google any of the many many medications that John had.

Which is not normal in any way, imho opinion. My husband of 37 years had bladder cancer (remission now) and I have been at almost every appointment for over 2 years. 

• Love 8
On 1/12/2019 at 12:53 AM, AntAnn said:

Which is not normal in any way, imho opinion. My husband of 37 years had bladder cancer (remission now) and I have been at almost every appointment for over 2 years. 

I think the key difference is “my husband of 37 years”. My mother has also been to every one of my dad’s appointments- married 40 years. Vicki & Debra have never had successful long term relationships, maybe part of their problem is they don’t know that they SHOULD show up for those sort of things.

• Love 5
On 12/22/2018 at 12:20 PM, SuprSuprElevated said:

I'm at a Tupperware party in a trailer park right now as we speak.

There's not a blonde in the room.

the more you know.jpg

Surely you jest.  If you tell me there isn’t a TransAm up on blocks, I will become completely mind blown.  

• Love 7
30 minutes ago, chenoa333 said:

Apparently Vicki is being ridiculed for making a rude comment about the break up of Jeff Lewis's marriage. Vicki just needs to STFU.

She’s saying that what has happened to Jeff and gage is bad karma for how he treats people. So I guess she’s just reaping what she’s sowed. She seriously needs to STFU

• Love 9
5 minutes ago, bagger said:

what has happened to Jeff and gage is bad karma for how he treats people.

And what Vicki meant was "how he treated ME". I don't recall exactly what Jeff said about Vicki, but whatever it was, Vicki should have said NOTHING about Jeff and Gage separating. 

Jeff makes rude comments about everyone. If he knew ME, I'd be on his list of people he would degrade and criticize. He's an ahole. He doesn't deserve a reaction to anything he says. 

• Love 5

I haven't even read a thing about Jeff's and Gage's breakup, but who is Vicki Gunvalson to be commenting? She has two failed marriages and cried in the street over a cancer-scamming bottom-dweller leaving HER. Is that all bad karma????

• Love 12