Type keyword(s) to search

Vicki Gunvalson: Her Love Tank Runneth Over

Message added by PrincessPurrsALot,

No politics.  That means none.  Zero. Zilch. Nada. 
See the Primetimer Politics Policy

• Start Topic

6 hours ago, zoeysmom said:

Just because.

Hey everybody!  She #lovesherfamily!  Wow.  What an amazing woman.

When I think of a narcissist, I see Vicky Gunvalson's face.  I actually think she is more vain than any of the housewives, in any of the franchises.  She has mastered the art of masquerading as insecure.  I don't think she has an insecure hair on her head.  Why would someone over the age of 25 and not officially engaged, commission photographs such as this?  And what's his deal?  What about her drew him in?  Is he a fame whore?  I mean, it's not that I'm saying she's unloveable...

No, that is exactly what I'm saying.  I don't get it.

Edited by SuprSuprElevated
  • Love 8
15 hours ago, SCS said:

LOL!

I don't follow anyone on SM. Had Vicki said if Briana and Ryan have found jobs?

13 hours ago, biakbiak said:

Brianna at least had a nursing job before they moved.

She has a nursing job now. I check Ryan's Instagram sometimes and he posted a pic of her last month that she sent him from work. It was about how she was making the best of having to work during a Tarheels-Duke game. She's got a badge around her neck that displays where she works, but I can't make it out. I think UNC in Chapel Hill?

• Love 3
4 minutes ago, biakbiak said:

Right I meant she had lined up job in NC before they actually moved.

Ohhh, I'm sorry. I read that as you saying that at least she had a job when they were in OC. 

Is Brianna the only person in the HW Universe who is gainfully and productively employed? Her nursing degree and employment have always impressed me. Everyone else seems like a moocher, a grifter or a shiller of dubious goods.

• Love 15
1 hour ago, LilaFowler said:

Is Brianna the only person in the HW Universe who is gainfully and productively employed? Her nursing degree and employment have always impressed me. Everyone else seems like a moocher, a grifter or a shiller of dubious goods.

So on point.  I think Brianna is great.  

I like Vicki, too.  She's kind of looney tunes but that is one reason I like her.

• Love 3
10 hours ago, LilaFowler said:

How dare you, ma’am ? VICKI WORKS!!!

I mean, she has a laptop! On vacation! And don’t forget her numerous self-appointed work awards. 

• Love 14
On 3/28/2018 at 3:40 AM, SuprSuprElevated said:

Thank you!  This gal has some real self awareness when it comes to wardrobe.  Said no one, ever.

Funny, I was just thinking how for once she did not look like 10lbs of sand in a 5lb sack.  

Who do we think took the photo of Vicks and her beloved?  It's not a selfie so it looks like it was a photo shoot of some sort. 

• Love 1
3 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Funny, I was just thinking how for once she did not look like 10lbs of sand in a 5lb sack.  

Who do we think took the photo of Vicks and her beloved?  It's not a selfie so it looks like it was a photo shoot of some sort. 

Definitely a pro.  There's another Instagram photo of them in the same clothes, gazing into each other's eyes.  Great lighting, etc.

4 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Agreed, hence my engagement photo comment.  That's the vibe I get from it.  Hopefully, she's not so nutty as to think a woman being engaged to marry for a 4th time, is in need of engagement photos.  If that's what's happening.

• Love 1
On 3/27/2018 at 8:52 PM, zoeysmom said:

Just because.

On 3/27/2018 at 10:56 PM, LilaFowler said:

Just because you can zip them up, does not mean that you should wear them.

LOL!

Didn't Briana and her husband have a photo almost exactly like that in their engagement shoot? Vicki reminds me of a former neighbor I had.  She was on her 4th marriage and did the whole white gown, princess wedding thing.  Whatever floats your boat. 

Ryan seems to be buying a lot of toys in North Carolina - new truck, tractor, boat, hot tub... 

• Love 3
12 minutes ago, misschung said:

LOL!

Didn't Briana and her husband have a photo almost exactly like that in their engagement shoot? Vicki reminds me of a former neighbor I had.  She was on her 4th marriage and did the whole white gown, princess wedding thing.  Whatever floats your boat. 

Ryan seems to be buying a lot of toys in North Carolina - new truck, tractor, boat, hot tub... 

New settlement from the Gubmint?

Edited by SuprSuprElevated
  • Love 6
On 3/28/2018 at 2:45 PM, LilaFowler said:

Let's not forget Brianna's brother who "bought" himself a million (IIRC) dollar condo in San Diego from doing what for a living? He was probably on the verge of embarrassing Vicki with his lack of achievements in the career/financial success arena (other than working for his mommy) so Vicki likely bought the condo for him. She likes buying gifts for her kids so she can feel in control.

• Love 5
(edited)
9 hours ago, chenoa333 said:

Let's not forget Brianna's brother who "bought" himself a million (IIRC) dollar condo in San Diego from doing what for a living? He was probably on the verge of embarrassing Vicki with his lack of achievements in the career/financial success arena (other than working for his mommy) so Vicki likely bought the condo for him. She likes buying gifts for her kids so she can feel in control.

I think she initially buys them (perhaps holds the mortgage on) or just the down payment on and then the kids owe her. Yup. I totally agree that it’s a control issue. Since he is in the same business and/ or shares the insurance company with Vicki  (or last I knew about) it might be in his best interest to keep going after the carrot that Mommy is dangling. 

Edited by Mindthinkr
Needed to change a word for it to make sense.
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, Bossa Nova said:

Yichh, Vicki in those jeans with the H , Hermes belt buckle. 

I liked that belt buckle and thought that I might like one until I saw how all my non-favorite housewives are wearing them. Has anyone tried to shop for a belt buckle lately? So many are silver or go with a western theme. I’ve been on the hunt for almost a year now to find the right one to go with a belt I got and didn’t like the buckle that came with it.

24 minutes ago, Bossa Nova said:

On Vicki, that H belt buckle stands for : " horrifying housewife".

I can't hate on Vicki (even though we all love to) she looks very happy with that guy, hasn't he been around for a while?  I am however jealous of her belt, bitch. LOL.

• Love 2
On 3/27/2018 at 7:56 PM, LilaFowler said:

Just because you can zip them up, does not mean that you should wear them.

She keeps claiming she is a size 8.  I think she has a fine figure but she is not a size 8.  It was especially obvious in her red dress from last season(?) where she had the bday party and no one noticed her TADA! entrance.

• Love 10
17 minutes ago, Natalie68 said:

She keeps claiming she is a size 8.  I think she has a fine figure but she is not a size 8.  It was especially obvious in her red dress from last season(?) where she had the bday party and no one noticed her TADA! entrance.

Shoe.  Size 8 shoe.

• Love 19
49 minutes ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

As we all know, Vicki celebrates each RHOC season premier with a new face.  Here is her season 13 version.

I think new Vicki looks like old Gretchen.  Ymmv.

That’s crazy! She looks like a completely different person ... yikes!

• Love 16
3 hours ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

An After & Before story - 

Vicky/S13 - Vicky/S2

Screenshot (61).png

The newest image is probably  airbrushed (and possibly still swollen). Her eyes don't look different but her mid face is definitely plumper. The biggest change seems to be to the lower third of her face. I wonder if Vix had a chin implant before she landed on TV leading to that pointy look in the S2 image above, which was later replaced by another implant a few years ago (she talked about how she wasn't healed when filming began). Maybe she had that later implant taken out and an extended-angle implant put in to give her jaw more dimension. I think she looks good -- hopefully, it will all settle nicely.

• Love 5

In addition to removing or replacing the chin implant, I think she also had surgery on her nose again. IMO, she looks great in that pic. I wonder who her surgeon was. 

• Love 6
4 hours ago, crgirl412 said:

She looks like the young, blonde actress who's name I can't recall!  Actually, I'm not sure that I even know her name!!  

Alison Ann Sweeney perhaps?  

• Love 3
On 3/28/2018 at 2:14 PM, ghoulina said:

She has a nursing job now. I check Ryan's Instagram sometimes and he posted a pic of her last month that she sent him from work. It was about how she was making the best of having to work during a Tarheels-Duke game. She's got a badge around her neck that displays where she works, but I can't make it out. I think UNC in Chapel Hill?

Looks like she is an ER nurse at UNC Hospital in Chapel Hill. 

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, Pickles said:

Looks like she is an ER nurse at UNC Hospital in Chapel Hill. 

That is an impressive job. She must be good because their school produces a lot of good nurses and competition to get a job there is stiff (also nearby Duke). Kudos to her. Evidently the “empathy and caring genes” skipped her mother but I’m glad that she got them. Nobody wants a cold fish nurse. 

• Love 7
10 hours ago, SCS said:

The newest image is probably  airbrushed (and possibly still swollen). Her eyes don't look different but her mid face is definitely plumper. The biggest change seems to be to the lower third of her face. I wonder if Vix had a chin implant before she landed on TV leading to that pointy look in the S2 image above, which was later replaced by another implant a few years ago (she talked about how she wasn't healed when filming began). Maybe she had that later implant taken out and an extended-angle implant put in to give her jaw more dimension. I think she looks good -- hopefully, it will all settle nicely.

The plumpness in her cheeks makes her eyes look tiny to me.

From the nose up she looks like Olivia Newton John.

• Love 6
11 hours ago, AntAnn said:

In addition to removing or replacing the chin implant, I think she also had surgery on her nose again. IMO, she looks great in that pic. I wonder who her surgeon was. 

Facetune.

• Love 6
21 hours ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

As we all know, Vicki celebrates each RHOC season premier with a new face.  Here is her season 13 version.

Screenshot (59).png

Who is that woman who is calling herself Vicki Gunvalson???  She needs to stop.  Right now.  She used to be kinda cute and now she looks effed up.

• Love 5

So many stars are starting to blend into each other. It could be because they use the same plastic surgeons or because the Hollywood aesthetic of beauty has them all going for the same thing. Vicki (or her auto-tuner) is looking pretty good. Some people have had botch jobs and no longer carry their original good looks. 

14 hours ago, AntAnn said:

Michael Niccole (Alexis) and Miland Ambe (Tamra) have both been featured on the show as having performed work on the OC wives. Terry Dubrow, of course, had camera time but, other than removing Tams' finger tattoo, didn't work on any of the wives (I don't think). Vix and her doc should put testimonials on their respective websites because, as you said, she looks great.

*Do you recall how hostile Heather was to Alexis from the beginning? I've wondered if Alexis either consulted with Terry before opting for Niccole or said something to the effect that she found Niccole's work superior and it got back to Heather. Something had to have happened that made Heather go so hard for Alexis -- it can't have been simply that Heather heard Alexis was snippy with Nordstrom sales staff (particularly laughable since Jeff Lewis' revelation of how Heather treated the wait staff if front of him).

https://www.cosmeticare.com/

http://www.newportbeachplasticsurgery.com/

• Love 4
(edited)
4 hours ago, TexasGal said:

The plumpness in her cheeks makes her eyes look tiny to me.

From the nose up she looks like Olivia Newton John.

Yes, a cross between Alison Sweeney and Olivia Newton John.  Olivia has had some health issues (cancer, I believe).  Her face got plumper as time went on but I'd guess it was due to meds and a bit of surgery.

And, if that is truely Vicki in the picture, it must have happened after filming this season.  She looks like the old Vicki in previews.

Edited by Jextella
10 minutes ago, Mu Shu said:

Big difference between a retouched still photo and video. She won’t look like that in action.  

Catfish.

Agreed. I think there have been more alterations, but there's a lot of editing going on with the photo itself. 

• Love 3
On 6/11/2018 at 11:21 PM, SuprSuprElevated said:

Screenshot (59).png

Holy crap!  THAT’s Vicki???  I wouldn’t have known that!  Geez Louise.  Back away from the plastic surgery, fillers, Botox, whatever the hades is going on in that face. 

• Love 5