Type keyword(s) to search

Vicki Gunvalson: Her Love Tank Runneth Over

Message added by PrincessPurrsALot,

No politics.  That means none.  Zero. Zilch. Nada. 
See the Primetimer Politics Policy

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, snarts said:

Briana's no longer working as an ER nurse. She now practices holistic medicine online...whatever that means. They're basically nomads living off social media product endorsements. 

They're also big homeschool proponents so not sure why the quality of their local schools in North Carolina would even matter. 

It is disappointing that Briana no long works s an ER nurse. They re so needed and so important and she could get a job anywhere. I remember how nursing was her passion, and now that’s not happening.

As someone with a lot of medical challethat started when I was 11 (I am now 58), I know the importance of holistic medicine- as it was a holistic doctor who helped me identify a lot of things, like gluten intolerance and an issue with absorbing minerals.

That being said, promoting holistic medicine online sounds like a bunch of stupidity.

• Like 6
  • Useful 1
14 hours ago, Stats Queen said:

It is disappointing that Briana no long works s an ER nurse. They re so needed and so important and she could get a job anywhere. I remember how nursing was her passion, and now that’s not happening.

As someone with a lot of medical challethat started when I was 11 (I am now 58), I know the importance of holistic medicine- as it was a holistic doctor who helped me identify a lot of things, like gluten intolerance and an issue with absorbing minerals.

That being said, promoting holistic medicine online sounds like a bunch of stupidity.

My first thought was “grifting,” but that may be too harsh.

I remember she brought up her salary at a reunion during the Brooks dustup. Six figures, I think she said. But this was way before COVID, so maybe that factored into her decision to leave nursing.

I’ve always liked her, so I’m giving her the benefit of the doubt here.

• Like 5

I just ran across this on YouTube, Vicki demonstrating her sense of humor.  My apologies if this has already been posted here, I gave up on OC a few years back.

• Like 3
  • Love 1
(edited)
10 hours ago, Cosmocrush said:

Wasn’t that mostly about grifter Brooks though? 

Unfortunately, no, although she was right about Brooks. Andy Cohen was saying this since early on because Vicki's behavior was always crazy. I think Briana stopped being the voice of reason (if she ever was) after she married Ryan. 

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 2
6 hours ago, heatherchandler said:

Where in Illinois do Briana and Ryan live?  
eta- never mind, I found it!  Surprised she’s not on the southside.

I got curious and was surprised to find they didn’t move to Naperville or Winnetka.

3 hours ago, IntrovertRed said:

I got curious and was surprised to find they didn’t move to Naperville or Winnetka.

Oh I could never see Briana in Winnetka. Naperville maybe.  I figured Tinley Park, or Orland, just because I think that’s where her extended family is.  I’m in Hinsdale, so I know Naperville!  
Remember how Vicki would say she was going to visit “Chicago” and then they would show her at a strip mall bar in Orland?  

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

Steve Lodge is accusing Vicki of harassing him and his wife.  Vicki, Shannon, and Tamra left a drunken voice mail to him in May:

Vicki stated: "I have a bone to pick with him. Why were you sleeping next to me while you were sleeping with Janis?  And you told her that we were just friends. We weren't friends! You were sleeping next to me, living in my house for free and my condo and doing everything with me.   She continued: "I went to Sacramento with you to help you with (inaudible)… In any event, he was doing it with her while he was sleeping next to me. That means he used me!"

Vicki claims voice mails are not "harassment."

https://www.the-sun.com/entertainment/8513367/rhoc-vicki-gunvalson-steve-lodge-wife-drunk-dialing/

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 5

OMG, have you listened to it?  It's HILARIOUS:

Shannon: Hi Steve. It's Shannon Beador. How are you? I'm with Tamra right now and she just fell off her chair. I'm sorry. That was rude. We were just wondering how you are. 🤣

And there is something about a poem??  Vicki going all Family Van in the background...

Is there any chance this was filmed??  Steve is a moron if he thinks this makes Vicki look bad.  I can't stand Vicki, but he's a cheater and a liar, and this voicemail makes me like all three idiots more. He needs to quit being a little crybaby over one (hilarious) voicemail. 

• Like 9
(edited)
On 7/11/2023 at 11:49 AM, lasu said:

Shannon: Hi Steve. It's Shannon Beador. How are you? I'm with Tamra right now and she just fell off her chair. I'm sorry. That was rude. We were just wondering how you are. 🤣

And there is something about a poem??  Vicki going all Family Van in the background...

Is there any chance this was filmed??  Steve is a moron if he thinks this makes Vicki look bad.  I can't stand Vicki, but he's a cheater and a liar, and this voicemail makes me like all three idiots more. He needs to quit being a little crybaby over one (hilarious) voicemail. 

I always thought he was an asshole, and this proved it even more. He was cheating on Vicki, having his girlfriend in her condo in Mexico, and probably her condo in Irvine (she owns a rental), while asking for her help in order to promote himself in the California governor recall election campaign (he had the nerve to run), and then he got married a few months after he lost the election, and he dumped her. And he now tries to embarrass her more?

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 2
  • Love 4
On 7/31/2023 at 6:39 PM, Stats Queen said:

I wonder if Vicki paid for those chompers.

I know it's a joke, but Tamra said on Watch What Happens Live that she didn't, and he actually paid for dinner (for everybody) when they went out together. He also doesn't want to appear on tv. He lives in Chicago, but I guess they visit each other regularly.

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 2
  • Useful 1
4 hours ago, RoseAllDay said:

Wednesday marathon is currently showing the Bali trip, with Vicki heaving in the van. So damn fake. Who could stand to travel with that?

I watched, as well. Vicki did and said many things to show how unsophisticated she is, especially when she travels outside the U.S.

• Like 6
On 7/7/2023 at 12:08 AM, heatherchandler said:

Oh I could never see Briana in Winnetka. Naperville maybe.  I figured Tinley Park, or Orland, just because I think that’s where her extended family is.  I’m in Hinsdale, so I know Naperville!  
Remember how Vicki would say she was going to visit “Chicago” and then they would show her at a strip mall bar in Orland?  

They lived in Cary, Illinois but recently moved back to Oklahoma.  

Vicki was on WWHL tonight and she looks really great.  She’s lost weight too but said it took a year and a half and she did it with intermittent fasting.  I believe her because she isn’t ozempic thin.  

• Like 1
On 7/11/2023 at 8:49 AM, lasu said:

Tonight on WWHL, Vicki and Shannon not only confirmed they called Steve, but apparently...

THEY CALLED ALL THE EX'S THAT NIGHT!

It's just so "Do you have Prince Albert in a can?"

Later, Vicki admitted she told Donn that she regretted divorcing him during the crank calls.

And then later, they tossed Tamra's implant around and Shannon broke it and it started leaking.

Unfortunately Vicki did not get hit in the head with any flying objects...

Edited by dosodog
  • Like 3
  • LOL 2
5 hours ago, Emmeline said:

They lived in Cary, Illinois but recently moved back to Oklahoma.  

Vicki was on WWHL tonight and she looks really great.  She’s lost weight too but said it took a year and a half and she did it with intermittent fasting.  I believe her because she isn’t ozempic thin.  

I think she is Ozempic thin. She was never that thin in her life. She looks good though. I think she wanted to go on WWHL to show Andy Cohen what he is missing because she is not a full time HW. 

3 hours ago, dosodog said:

Tonight on WWHL, Vicki and Shannon not only confirmed they called Steve, but apparently...

THEY CALLED ALL THE EX'S THAT NIGHT!

It's just so "Do you have Prince Albert in a can?"

Later, Vicki admitted she told Donn that she regretted divorcing him during the crank calls.

And then later, they tossed Tamra's implant around and Shannon broke it and it started leaking.

Unfortunately Vicki did not get hit in the head with any flying objects...

WWHL was really funny tonight.

• Like 2
On 7/12/2023 at 7:47 PM, ZettaK said:

while asking for her help in order to promote himself in the California governor recall election campaign

My guess his "campaign" was a grift to get his hands on some campaign donations that he would get to keep once the election was over.  Wonder if he had to ask people to give up the price of a bag of Cheetos to help his campaign (like one of our asswipe Congress critters did when he ran for Prez in 2020). 

• Like 2
12 hours ago, Carolina Girl said:

My guess his "campaign" was a grift to get his hands on some campaign donations that he would get to keep once the election was over.  Wonder if he had to ask people to give up the price of a bag of Cheetos to help his campaign (like one of our asswipe Congress critters did when he ran for Prez in 2020). 

I don't doubt he received some donations (because of Vicki), and kept them. 

• Like 1

Vicki will receive the lifetime award of the Embodiment of a Housewife/Wifetime Achievement Award at this year's BravoCon according to what Andy Cohen said on tonight's Watch What Happens Live. 

Edited by ZettaK
  • Mind Blown 5
  • Sad 2
  • LOL 2
On 7/5/2023 at 8:20 PM, Friday said:

I just ran across this on YouTube, Vicki demonstrating her sense of humor.  My apologies if this has already been posted here, I gave up on OC a few years back.

BWAH! Vicky looks SO pissed! [ROFL]

On 7/8/2023 at 1:19 PM, Snarky McSnarky said:

Steve Lodge is accusing Vicki of harassing him and his wife.  Vicki, Shannon, and Tamra left a drunken voice mail to him in May:

Vicki stated: "I have a bone to pick with him. Why were you sleeping next to me while you were sleeping with Janis?  And you told her that we were just friends. We weren't friends! You were sleeping next to me, living in my house for free and my condo and doing everything with me.   She continued: "I went to Sacramento with you to help you with (inaudible)… In any event, he was doing it with her while he was sleeping next to me. That means he used me!"

Vicki claims voice mails are not "harassment."

https://www.the-sun.com/entertainment/8513367/rhoc-vicki-gunvalson-steve-lodge-wife-drunk-dialing/

I wasn't watching when he showed up, but I was amused that the article had a photo taken from her "family van" tirade. 

• Like 3
On 9/14/2023 at 6:25 AM, Gharlane said:

BWAH! Vicky looks SO pissed! [ROFL]

I wasn't watching when he showed up, but I was amused that the article had a photo taken from her "family van" tirade. 

Is this the same woman who claimed just last night that she hates fighting and wants to act with dignity and grace? 😅

Vicki, if you still allow men to take advantage of you, that’s your problem.

• Like 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1
On 9/21/2023 at 1:54 PM, RoseAllDay said:

Is this the same woman who claimed just last night that she hates fighting and wants to act with dignity and grace?

That wouldn't be Vicki. Or any of the other OC Howives.

• Like 1
  • LOL 6
On 7/30/2023 at 6:12 AM, RoseAllDay said:

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣IMG_0022.thumb.jpeg.a697d30eeb43a2cf406d71388a152ce6.jpeg

He doesn't look bad but that can't  be a recent pic? He doesn't look like the original Don. I know he's older now but geez, he can't look like that at 60÷ unless he had some "help". 

But he always seemed like a nice guy. 

15 minutes ago, Jst2Wld said:

He doesn't look bad but that can't  be a recent pic? He doesn't look like the original Don. I know he's older now but geez, he can't look like that at 60÷ unless he had some "help". 

But he always seemed like a nice guy. 

That's the new boyfriend, not Donn. 

• Like 4
4 hours ago, Salacious Kitty said:

That's the new boyfriend, not Donn. 

Thank you for clarifying that! I remember Vicki recently telling Andy that the new bf wants nothing to do with being on the show but I guess you can't  stop people from taking your photo. 

Since she's not a regular on the show anymore maybe this guy will stick around? (I wouldn't bet a penny on it! Lol!)

Edited by Jst2Wld
  • Like 4
On 11/5/2023 at 9:00 PM, Baltimore Betty said:

Anyone with me in hoping she falls down a few steps after receiving the award?

Ha. I had the exact same thought and I was SO glad they showed that in her tribute montage.

Edited by RoseAllDay
  • Like 6
3 hours ago, RealHousewife said:

Anyone else like Vicki’s voice? I think she has a pretty speaking voice. 

Everything about her triggers me, so no 😛

• Like 1
  • LOL 5