Type keyword(s) to search

Vicki Gunvalson: Her Love Tank Runneth Over

Message added by PrincessPurrsALot,

No politics.  That means none.  Zero. Zilch. Nada. 
See the Primetimer Politics Policy

• Start Topic

3 hours ago, emmawoodhouse said:

Should we? 😁

Sorry, I didn't mean for that to sound so cryptic!  No, he just - really rubs me the wrong way.  He seems so completely shady.  And are they together, or not?  Just the whole thing is so odd. 

• Love 5
On 3/25/2021 at 5:57 PM, misschung said:

Sorry, I didn't mean for that to sound so cryptic!  No, he just - really rubs me the wrong way.  He seems so completely shady.  And are they together, or not?  Just the whole thing is so odd. 

Steve is very shady! You should read about his attempt to run for office. I believe it was for Anaheim City Council. Plus, I think there are some shady accusations when he was with the Orange County Sherriff's office. 

Steve is not really a step up from Brooks, just a lateral move who looks better because he was her local D.

Plus, Vicks didn't need to buy him a new set of chompers like she did for Brooks.

• Love 9
On 3/20/2021 at 11:48 AM, Snarky McSnarky said:

El Casa del No Scratchy The Woodie has sold for $3 Million.  I'm surprised she got that much, but then again the SoCal real estate market is insane right now.  I wonder if the new owners will keep the Hugh Hefner grotto out back.

The fact that is wasn't shown in the last few seasons tells me it probably was in need of repairs and either she didn't care to fix or she couldn't afford it. My bets on the latter. 

I wonder how much she'll actually make off the sale? Didn't she and Donn have multiple HELOCS/mortgages as one point? 

• Useful 4
9 hours ago, misschung said:

She's currently gutting her new place, but I don't believe she has disclosed where it is.  Briana and Ryan have already moved to Illinois, I wonder if she is now in that area as well?

They reversed course and ended up back in OK

• Useful 2
  • Love 1
On 4/15/2021 at 4:31 PM, misschung said:

No, they didn't.  They have been posting IG videos of their new place in Illinois

That's odd. They must have reversed course and reversed it again . In February Vickie was bragging that they were no longer moving to Illinois because Ryan got a fabulous job in Oklahoma and they were headed there. So now they are back in Illinois?  Something is strange with those 2.

• Love 6

Wow, Ryan and Briana are having another baby! 

I had to laugh at this post response by Vicki.  Briana shared screenshots of nasty responses to her IG posts and Vicki's comment is just golden.  

IMG_7265.thumb.PNG.97e1405041316ce5239141522bfb7aea.PNG

Vicki's response:

IMG_7266.thumb.PNG.734f589fc561f7a196bb05b6287f3746.PNG

Edited by misschung
  • Love 2
18 minutes ago, Kiss my mutt said:

Is this her third or fourth? I wonder if Ryan has a job?

Fourth. Their youngest is about a year, I think.

Really trying for a girl, I guess.

I wonder if Briana is even working now. Ryan gets a pension, but it's certainly not enough for a family of soon to be six to live off of.

• Love 2
6 minutes ago, emmawoodhouse said:

I wonder if Briana is even working now. Ryan gets a pension, but it's certainly not enough for a family of soon to be six to live off of.

It's annoying that she doesn't admit this. Any time people say anything about trying for a girl, she gets defensive and says how easy boys are and that she wouldn't know what to do with a girl.  Plus, her husband said you "have to worry about them getting raped" so, who knows.

Briana is working at at ER near their home, but I don't know what Ryan does with his days, other than take care of the chickens and guard their compound.  Call me crazy, but if my pregnant butt was working overnight shifts in an ER during COVID, I would tell my husband not to come home unless he had money.  They do seem to do well, though - their house was around 650K and it's pretty big.  Not sure where the supplement to her income comes from, though. 

• Love 3
1 hour ago, misschung said:

Briana is working at at ER near their home, but I don't know what Ryan does with his days, other than take care of the chickens and guard their compound.  Call me crazy, but if my pregnant butt was working overnight shifts in an ER during COVID, I would tell my husband not to come home unless he had money.  They do seem to do well, though - their house was around 650K and it's pretty big.  Not sure where the supplement to her income comes from, though. 

If Ryan is a stay at home Dad to three or four little boys, takes care of the house  including chickens  then that's what he does with his days.  And that's a lot.   Ask any stay at home parent. 

Their insta seems to have enough followers to make decent money from as well.  I'm guessing Brianna's job is not just wages but benefits which is reason enough to keep a job these days.   

Edited by Cosmocrush
  • Useful 1
  • Love 7

She probably loves being pregnant so she can eat more and not feel bad putting on weight. Serves them right if they have another boy. 
Maybe Vicki sends them a stipend? Was Ryan even in the service twenty years to get retirement (half pay)? Maybe he gets some disability from the VA. 

Edited by Kiss my mutt
  • Useful 2

So the news came today that Vicki has been diagnosed with Covid but she denies it. It’s only an “unknown cold”. What in the world is an “unknown cold?”.  This woman is not normal and never has been.

• LOL 3
  • Love 5
3 hours ago, Kiss my mutt said:

She probably loves being pregnant so she can eat more and not feel bad putting on weight. Serves them right if they have another boy. 
Maybe Vicki sends them a stipend? Was Ryan even in the service twenty years to get retirement (half pay)? Maybe he gets some disability from the VA. 

I think he was in 10 or so years, but he gets disability. I mislabeled it as a pension.

• Useful 3
12 hours ago, emmawoodhouse said:

Ryan received a medical retirement, it was in one of their IG posts a couple of months ago.  He also held a job with some type of deer feed company in NC.  Now that they are in Chicago area I believe he is a stay at hone dad to the boys.  It’s a full time job IMO, 2 boys active in sports, an infant and one more on the way. 

• Useful 3
  • Love 2
12 hours ago, Kiss my mutt said:

She probably loves being pregnant so she can eat more and not feel bad putting on weight

I loved being pregnant, I did it twice but I found it led to children.

13 hours ago, misschung said:

It's annoying that she doesn't admit this. Any time people say anything about trying for a girl, she gets defensive and says how easy boys are and that she wouldn't know what to do with a girl.  Plus, her husband said you "have to worry about them getting raped" so, who knows.

Shouldn't they worry about the boys they are raising rapping a female?

Is Ryan anti birth control?  It seems they keep having children, building houses, moving, building another house, I guess if they are saving on birth control they have a little extra money sitting around, lol.

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
15 hours ago, Cosmocrush said:

If Ryan is a stay at home Dad to three or four little boys, takes care of the house  including chickens  then that's what he does with his days.  And that's a lot.   Ask any stay at home parent. 

Their insta seems to have enough followers to make decent money from as well.  I'm guessing Brianna's job is not just wages but benefits which is reason enough to keep a job these days.   

No argument, but the boys are in school full time except for the little one.  She also always post to IG that she's doing laundry, cooking, and shuffling them around to sports, etc.  So what the hell does he do?  Something about their situation just strikes me as off, but that's just me.

Briana is also anti-mask which I find interesting, since she's an ER nurse and will likely need to be vaccinated at some point.  Not turning this political at all, but I would find that a difficult position to be in.  Ryan actually said during one of his live feeds that "Covid isn't real."  Doesn't he think that perhaps her coworkers would see that?  idk. 

15 hours ago, Gam2 said:

So the news came today that Vicki has been diagnosed with Covid but she denies it. It’s only an “unknown cold”. What in the world is an “unknown cold?”.  This woman is not normal and never has been.

Unbelievable.  This whole family is completely batpoop insane. 

Also, I still really like Michael.  Vicki's sister (in Chicago) and her kids are super conservative.  He makes comments to their posts sometimes which makes it clear that he doesn't agree with them. I respect him for living in Hawaii, making good money, and staying the heck away from his wacko family lol 

Edited by misschung
  • Useful 3
  • Love 9
15 hours ago, Gam2 said:

Uh, I'm pretty sure that "unknown cold" is an oxymoron.  It wouldn't be called a cold if you didn't know what it was...

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
5 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

I loved being pregnant, I did it twice but I found it led to children.

Shouldn't they worry about the boys they are raising rapping a female?

Is Ryan anti birth control?  It seems they keep having children, building houses, moving, building another house, I guess if they are saving on birth control they have a little extra money sitting around, lol.

Yes, they should. But, don’t you know it’s usually the girl’s fault for dressing a certain way or getting herself in precarious situations? Fits with their/his line of thinking 

• Love 2

If Vickie really has a clotting problem the last thing that she needs is to get Covid. Does this moron not know that blood clots are sometimes a side effect of Covid and they can be fatal? Vickie and her family except for Michael are pretty damn stupid. Brianna really drank the Kool-Aid when she hooked up with Ryan and her mother is following blindly right along. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 5

Folks,

There are many things to say about Ryan, Brianna, Vicki and the Gunvalson and Gunvalson adjacent clans.  The thing we will not discuss is politics.  Quoting the site's politics policy:

• We do not allow mention of elected political figures (past or present), current political candidates, political bodies (Congress, Parliament), political parties (i.e., Conservative, Democratic, Labour, Republican), political movements or affinities (i.e., left, MAGA, progressive, right), or political events, including jokes and asides, unless those entities are specifically mentioned on an episode of the show being discussed, or in editorial content about that episode. Even when this applies, they may be discussed only in the context of the show. This means no elaboration, speculation or using what was said as a springboard to voice your political thoughts generally. Anything outside of this is considered off-topic and subject to moderation measures.

• Name-calling is not permitted, nor are nicknames for political figures, parties, or entities -- whether used to deride the subject or to evade this rule. (As always, any non-political folks are fair game for nicknames.)

• Discussion of "hot-button social issues" is allowed, providing it relates to the episode being discussed or takes place in a Small Talk topic.

To summarize: 

• Do not bring politics into this thread
  • Do not discuss people's announced or presumed political party of affiliations
  • Do not make generalized comments about members of any such group

Questions?  Pm @PrincessPurrsALot.  We do not discuss moderator actions in the forums.  Posts have been removed. 

• Love 4
On 9/1/2021 at 3:55 PM, emmawoodhouse said:

Wow! I had no idea this newest (not yet born) kid is their FOURTH!

I knew about the 2 little boys that were occasionally filmed on the show. And I am aware of the latest baby B&R had. But I completely missed the arrival of the 3rd baby boy. 

These 2 idiots need to stop making babies. Ryan is f'n nuts and obviously has anger issues. I wonder if Ryan has been abusive with Brianna too. He seems like such a dick.

Edited by chenoa333
  • Love 9
On 9/1/2021 at 3:55 PM, emmawoodhouse said:

I didn't even know Brianna had a third child as I haven't been following the RHoOC thread for awhile. I googled and third kid was born last November 18th,  so he is 9 1/2 months old. So it looks like the last two will be about 16 months apart in age as she has announced that number 4 will arrive in March.  Is she on  maternity leave from where she works (assuming she was still working when she had number three?). If she lived in Canada, she could still be on maternity leave for number three when number four is born - lol. 

Edited by UsernameFatigue
  • Useful 1
1 hour ago, UsernameFatigue said:

she has announced that number 4 will arrive in March

Thanks for clarifying the timeline. I didn't know Brianna was pregnant yet again! Apparently she and Ryan have a great (unprotected) sex life. I wonder how many more times they'll keep trying for a girl before they quit. I went to high school with a guy who had 10 brothers. No sisters. 😄

1 hour ago, UsernameFatigue said:

Edited by chenoa333
  • Love 2
On 9/2/2021 at 9:43 AM, Kiss my mutt said:

Ryan is a ticking time bomb. I have a hard time imagining him handling the kids on his own. Is his service dog for PTSD? 
They sound very cultish. 

I saw Brianna and Ryan at a local Target store about 4?5? years ago. Brianna was in line directly in front of me. Ryan was hanging outside the checkout line with the 2 boys. 

Brianna unloading the cart, paying (and yes, she could have been paying with a card that belonged to Ryan) walking out pushing the cart. 

The 2 boys were old enough to walk so it's not like Ryan had a lot on his hands. And I can't stand Ryan so there is a bit of my jaded opinion too!

• Love 5

Figures! Ryan is essentially useless. Was this when they lived in NC?

1 hour ago, chenoa333 said:

I saw Brianna and Ryan at a local Target store about 4?5? years ago. Brianna was in line directly in front of me. Ryan was hanging outside the checkout line with the 2 boys. 

Brianna unloading the cart, paying (and yes, she could have been paying with a card that belonged to Ryan) walking out pushing the cart. 

The 2 boys were old enough to walk so it's not like Ryan had a lot on his hands. And I can't stand Ryan so there is a bit of my jaded opinion too!

• LOL 2
2 hours ago, Kiss my mutt said:

Figures! Ryan is essentially useless. Was this when they lived in NC?

No. They were still in California. They were shopping at a Target near Coto de Caza where Vicki still lived. 

Maybe it was longer ago than 4 or 5 years. I don't recall the exact year. They're not big enough "celebs" for me to care about remembering! 😊

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

Ryan seems like he does a good job caring for the boys by his live IG stories.  But I have a feeling that he doesn't do well outside his compound.  Now to be fair, I'm not fond of leaving the house either, especially now. 

Briana is working at an ER near their new home.  

I remember awhile ago, during one of his IG ramblings, he said something like "Briana and I don't even touch each other unless we are trying to make a baby, we are like the Amish."  I took it to mean that they are very attracted to each other, but the way he said it was weird.  He also posted a picture of them years ago and said, "someone is looking to get pregnant tonight" and used the hashtags #doesanyoneknowhowtoremovemirena 

Ew! 

• Love 3

I think Ryan experienced something horrific when he served in the military which they don't discuss publicly. Not sure what, but I seem to recall he and Brianna mentioned something like this a long time ago.

They do things a little different from the norm. Ryan seems to be a stay-at-home dad while Brianna works, and that is OK.

Brianna is tough and I don't think she'd let herself be taken advantage of. I'd wager they discuss and agree on all their life decisions.

Edited by Jextella
  • Useful 2
  • Love 5

Ugh I just saw that. No matter what our opinions of Vicki may be, Briana should not allow him to treat her mom that way. Obviously she is a grandma probably over the moon about having her first granddaughter. He's such a POS. 

ps Ryan nobody cares about your gender reveal nearly  as much as you think they do 

Edited by PixieDust
  • Love 7

Briana posted to her IG story about it, screencapping a convo that she had with some rando troll who messaged her.  Briana, you can't distance yourself from your mom and husband on IG, especially when you cross post all the time.  And your husband's behavior was vile, that's why people react.  Also, why would you (to quote RH), write such a dissertation to someone you don't even know?  Defensive much? Vicki was wrong to do that and I would be really angry as well.  But who actually threatens their MIL on a public forum?  

She also said she ugly cried all day because of this.  Seriously? 

1806188409_ScreenShot2021-09-07at10_22_58PM.thumb.png.2b079ef6ffa4aa2d7a3db12f49a7f6f0.png

Edited by misschung
  • Useful 2

Who threatens his MIL on a public forum? The same ass who flew into a rage because Lydia's mother dared to put her feet up on one of Vickie's sofas. He cursed at her and used vulgarity. When Vickie tried to comfort the lady Ryan got up in Vickie's face and said take you arm from around her. Vickie jerked her arm away quickly in compliance.  Vickie's brother witnessed this and said every time there was a family get together Ryan starts this. Briana can defend and support his behavior all day long. But it seems that Ryan has a track record when it comes to jobs and dealing with people other than Briana and his immediate family circle. 

• Love 11
On 9/6/2021 at 1:02 AM, Jextella said:

I think Ryan experienced something horrific when he served in the military which they don't discuss publiclay. Not sure what, but I seem to recall he and Brianna mentioned something like this a long time ago.

They do things a little different from the norm. Ryan seems to be a stay-at-home dad while Brianna works, and that is OK.

Brianna is tough and I don't think she'd letter herself be taken advantage of. I'd wager they discuss and agree on all their life decisions.

I respectfully disagree. 

I think Ryan is a controlling unevolved neanderthal creep .

Oh and who has unresolved issues. 

Brianna is in so deep and probably now has to just try to be strong and unchallenging to him to keep her family together and protect the kids. The classic, go along to get along. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 8

This may come off the wrong way, but I get really angry when people attribute everything to PTSD.  I don't know why anytime someone criticizes him, she has to bring up his service and his past.  It's like deflection 101. Yes, it is absolutely serious and I understand how it can manifest in so many different ways.  But, I know a lot of people who have had horrific things happen to them - incest, rape, losing children, watching their children die in accidents.  Ryan, you aren't the only one who has suffered in your life.  And it doesn't give you a free pass on life.  Sorry. 

Edited by misschung
  • Love 18
On 9/7/2021 at 10:01 AM, Snarky McSnarky said:

Daily Mail article:  Vicki Gunvalson enrages her son-in-law Ryan Culberson after announcing the gender of baby number four without permission

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-9964435/Vicki-Gunvulson-enrages-son-law-announcing-gender-baby-4-without-permission.html

A brief video from Ryan is included in the article.

Of all my many, many issues with Brianna (I’ve never liked her and always thought she was a judgmental spoiled brat) my biggest issue is the number of times she makes me defend Vicki. Vicki should always be wrong just because. Don’t make me defend Vicki. But after reading the article…damn it I have to defend Vicki! Of course Brianna and Ryan should be able to make any and all announcements about their family in the way they choose. I may find gender reveals tiresome, but whatever. You do you. But it sounds like they had a gender reveal party that Vicki was invited to where she posted the actual reveal cannon or balloons or cake or whatever and then took down the video as soon as she was asked. So it sort of sounds like Vick had no intention of “scooping the reveal” (🙄honestly no one cares)but just posted the reveal thinking that was ok and then took it down when Brianna and Ryan objected. I get Brianna and Ryan being upset if that wasn’t their plan, but honestly I don’t think Vicki did anything that bad. 1. It sounds like a well meaning mistake from an excited relative. 2. This whole thing is dumb.

• Love 8
4 hours ago, FozzyBear said:

Of all my many, many issues with Brianna (I’ve never liked her and always thought she was a judgmental spoiled brat) my biggest issue is the number of times she makes me defend Vicki. Vicki should always be wrong just because. Don’t make me defend Vicki. But after reading the article…damn it I have to defend Vicki! Of course Brianna and Ryan should be able to make any and all announcements about their family in the way they choose. I may find gender reveals tiresome, but whatever. You do you. But it sounds like they had a gender reveal party that Vicki was invited to where she posted the actual reveal cannon or balloons or cake or whatever and then took down the video as soon as she was asked. So it sort of sounds like Vick had no intention of “scooping the reveal” (🙄honestly no one cares)but just posted the reveal thinking that was ok and then took it down when Brianna and Ryan objected. I get Brianna and Ryan being upset if that wasn’t their plan, but honestly I don’t think Vicki did anything that bad. 1. It sounds like a well meaning mistake from an excited relative. 2. This whole thing is dumb.

But Vicki knows better. She was at the mercy of Bravo for announcements for how many years? I guess she can keep her mouth shut when it benefits her. She should know that a gender reveal is the parents' deal, not Grandma's. 

Vicki screwed up. 

• Love 7

Vicki totally screwed up.  It is SO Vicki to take that surprise away from them.  Ryan responded to a comment saying that he asked her multiple times not to say anything about the reveal, but she did anyway.  In her defense though, it's not like she outed that she was pregnant.  Maybe it was a misunderstanding, who knows. Vicki should have apologized, and they should have accepted it.  Or not.  But I can't tell if Briana was "ugly crying" more over the loss of surprise, or Ryan's response to it.  Knowing him, he was probably out in his mancave cleaning all his ammunition all night. 

• Love 3

IM JUST popping in with some info on Ryan and their situation. I am also medically retired from the Marines. This means that my spouse and kids were all eligible for tricare when they were young, which is great insurance. Brianna and the kids probably have great healthcare.

I also get a disability pension from the VA. Ryan probably does too. I dont know if his illness/injury  rates him 100% disabled, but if he is rated 100% he probably gets near $4000 for a wife and 4 kids. Now, my illness is service connected but not combat related so I only get whichever one is higher, retirement pay or VA disability. In my case, that is the VA pension. I believe that if your service connected disability is combat related you can collect both a VA pension AND retirement pay. He may be entitled to both

Edited by JennyMominFL
  • Useful 7
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
On 9/13/2021 at 4:52 PM, misschung said:

Ryan responded to a comment saying that he asked her multiple times not to say anything about the reveal

Is this what "meaningful, kind relationships" have become? Who da phuck gets pissed off with family/friends who jumped the gun and revealed the sex of a fetus? Who cares?

How about just being glad your baby is healthy?

Society has gotten so damn weird and superficial.  It's like Heather Dubrow being upset that a guest took a bite out of her dumbass b-day cake. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 7
On 9/1/2021 at 8:26 PM, Gam2 said:

What kind of casserole are you going to give her? 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 13
  • Love 1