Type keyword(s) to search

Vicki Gunvalson: Her Love Tank Runneth Over

Message added by PrincessPurrsALot,

No politics.  That means none.  Zero. Zilch. Nada. 
See the Primetimer Politics Policy

• Start Topic

Her house is hopelessly dated with its heavy fake Tuscan architecture. I have to give Tamra props for remodeling her homes in a stylish manner. 

The exterior is a fantasy but I wouid think anyone would be put off by the home itself.  I am not sure how you can even redo that interior but it would cost a lot to even attempt it. 

• Love 6

As before, she's asking way too much.  When it didn't sell previously, she claimed the prospective buyers "couldn't afford it," as if nobody in OC has her kind of money. 

“I am not friends with any of the women currently on this show and, quite frankly, I am finally over it at this point,” Gunvalson added. “I also find the class level to be quite different than when the show began and that does not fit in my life any longer. The torch has been officially passed on.”

Yes Vicki, the show was much classier with the likes of you and Tamra on it.

Edited by Snarky McSnarky
  • LOL 14
  • Love 4

Just stopped by to see what Vicki is up to since getting her new place in Mexico.  So, that's a vacation home.....is she still working in her regular job?  Any more appearances on the show?  Do they have a season in the can that filmed before covid? 

Maybe, Vicki's house would look better if they got all the furniture and decor out and painted.  That pool area is not good though.  uggghh...Well, maybe for the right buyer. 

Edited by SunnyBeBe
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, biakbiak said:

She’s probably sick of seeing them such hang out so much with Don.

To be fair, and why I bother being fair about Ickie, I don't know, maybe Corvid and travel restrictions made her rethink priorities. ....

Plus it's not like she has a job on Bravo! 😂😂😂 And I'm back!

• LOL 5
  • Love 2
12 hours ago, Snarky McSnarky said:

Vicki bought a vacation home in North Carolina.  She's going to make sure she keeps her nose in her daughter's business no matter how far away she's moved.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-8675653/Vicki-Gunvalson-tours-new-North-Carolina-lake-house-buying-sight-unseen.html

Lovely- hope it’s not at the lake I frequent. I’d hate to have her whooping it up ruin my good time at the lake or even worse end up getting an Air BNB next door to her- yikes!

• LOL 2
  • Love 5
On 8/29/2020 at 6:22 AM, Mountainair said:

Lovely- hope it’s not at the lake I frequent. I’d hate to have her whooping it up ruin my good time at the lake or even worse end up getting an Air BNB next door to her- yikes!

Here's an idea...if it is the lake you frequent, put your zoom lens on and take lots of pics. Sell the pics to TMZ or National Enquirer. You'll make money and the rest of us will be oddly entertained! Lol!  

Isn't Brianna due to give birth soon? 

• LOL 3
  • Love 2

Guys, I had a dream last night that Vickie came to my birthday party uninvited and ruined it. I'm not sure what to make of that. Oh an Andy was there too, but he didn't ruin anything 😅

• LOL 10

Last night they aired the very first episode of the series, and I LOVE how Ms. OG of the OC has less screentime than Jo, Slade, Lauri, Jeanna, and Shane (and possibly also Kara and Ashley). Basically fighting for the last available five minutes with the franchise's first one-and-done, Kimberly. And yet she claims the series was formed around her, LOL.

• LOL 2
  • Love 9
4 hours ago, dmeets said:

Last night they aired the very first episode of the series, and I LOVE how Ms. OG of the OC has less screentime than Jo, Slade, Lauri, Jeanna, and Shane (and possibly also Kara and Ashley). Basically fighting for the last available five minutes with the franchise's first one-and-done, Kimberly. And yet she claims the series was formed around her, LOL.

24 minutes ago, emmawoodhouse said:

She forgets that she'd still be working from her home office if it weren't for her next door neighbor, Jeana, who had a big hand in casting with Scott Dunlop.

Yep, he got the idea for the show from interacting with Jeana and her family. Vicki conveniently forgot that she auditioned for the show- even though they highlighted that fact on the 100 episode (or was it 10 year mark? I don’t know) retrospective.

I hate HATE Vicki.

• Love 8
On 8/12/2020 at 5:15 PM, Snarky McSnarky said:

“I am not friends with any of the women currently on this show and, quite frankly, I am finally over it at this point,” Gunvalson added. “I also find the class level to be quite different than when the show began and that does not fit in my life any longer. The torch has been officially passed on.”

Sour grapes, much, Vicki?

On 8/28/2020 at 8:35 PM, Snarky McSnarky said:

Vicki bought a vacation home in North Carolina.  She's going to make sure she keeps her nose in her daughter's business no matter how far away she's moved.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-8675653/Vicki-Gunvalson-tours-new-North-Carolina-lake-house-buying-sight-unseen.html

Maybe Brianna should have copied Michael, her brother,  and not told Vicki where she now lives? 🤔

• LOL 10
  • Love 4

Vicki's denying it, even though they unfollowed each other (and Steve apparently blocked Briana's husband as well). Supposedly they've now refollowed each other? Guess she's still holding out hope for an all expenses paid TV wedding special.

• Useful 2
  • LOL 1
On 10/27/2020 at 3:56 PM, dmeets said:

Vicki's denying it, even though they unfollowed each other (and Steve apparently blocked Briana's husband as well). Supposedly they've now refollowed each other? Guess she's still holding out hope for an all expenses paid TV wedding special.

Not gonna happen.

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
On 6/2/2020 at 9:41 PM, chenoa333 said:

Just watched an episode from 2015. There's a scene where Vicki is at a restaurant with her son and Crooks and she said something about Brianna "had her tubes tied because 2 kids are enough to handle".

So I guess Brianna had a successful reversal procedure OR Vicki was lying.

She said in an instagram response once that she couldn't have any more children due to health issues.  So that is perhaps a possibility.

Although, someone commented on her account (Ketoculbersons) saying that Ryan was handsome, and she said something like, "I know, it's a problem. That's how I ended up in this situation."

Who knows.  Either way, she looks better 9 months preggo than I do now! lol

• Love 1
2 hours ago, misschung said:

Either way, she looks better 9 months preggo than I do now! lol

And just MOO..Ryan is not attractive. Pre keto or post Keto. I've seen him close up in person Same poker face, soulless looking dickhead. But Brianna does look good. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
On 10/17/2020 at 9:44 PM, Jextella said:

I'm one of the few who likes Vicki.  Here is a really nice interview

I don’t like her, but she’s missed. Sure she’s awful and sucks, but she’s great TV. These other assholes suck. 

• Love 12

It's interesting timing for Vicki to want to call Puerto Vallarta home, since Mexico has done literally nothing to fight Covid until this month when they started shutting down some businesses in Mexico City.  The tourist destinations are their lifeblood, but they don't encourage anyone to wear masks, and consequently very few people do.  I hear from my ex who's living in PV that kids there aren't going to school so there's that, but he said people have died on the street (not in huge numbers or anything) and you have to have money or at least know someone to get admitted to a hospital there.

Does anyone know if that huge white elephant in Coto de Caza has gotten any offers yet?

Edited by Anne Thrax
  • Useful 3
On 10/8/2020 at 8:20 AM, MaggieG said:

Guys, I had a dream last night that Vickie came to my birthday party uninvited and ruined it.

Dr. Old But Happy understands that dream to be a metaphor for aging...sooner or later, old age shows up, uninvited, and ruins EVERYTHING!

I'll send you a bill for psychoanalytical services rendered.

😄

• LOL 8
  • Love 3
On 11/8/2020 at 8:37 PM, chenoa333 said:

And just MOO..Ryan is not attractive. Pre keto or post Keto. I've seen him close up in person Same poker face, soulless looking dickhead. But Brianna does look good. 

lol! I think he's really losing it.  I follow him on IG and his stories are getting wackier by the day.  Now they are looking for more acreage in an area "without so much government" but with a VA, good public schools and sports.  I'd say that's government, but...  I don't know. He still scares me. 

• LOL 10
  • Love 5
On 12/19/2020 at 3:24 PM, misschung said:

lol! I think he's really losing it.  I follow him on IG and his stories are getting wackier by the day.  Now they are looking for more acreage in an area "without so much government" but with a VA, good public schools and sports.  I'd say that's government, but...  I don't know. He still scares me. 

Ryan has always given me the creeps. Plus, and I think this is unpopular, I’ve never liked Brianna either. She’s always struck me as a spoiled, ignorant, mean spirited, bigoted stereotype of an OC conservative. In the early seasons I thought it was just her sheltered upbringing and she might grow out if it, but she only got worse. I’m not at all surprised that she and Ryan are “anti-government except when we’re using government services” types. But if they get Vicki out of CA, this CA girl thanks them.

• Useful 2
  • Love 7

I haven't watched  this show in a few years, but for some reason I stopped by this site yesterday and found that Vicky was no longer on the show.  I watched this show for a number of seasons beginning with the very first one and used to post on it in a website from which I took my "name."   The last things I recall were Briana marrying and heading off to Oklahoma with her new husband, Vicky having a sleazy boyfriend, and a new person whose husband was a plastic surgeon. 

I think of the show from time to time at the grocery when I buy my husband a bottle of Naked Green Machine.  I always say to myself as I pick it up "Naked Wasted."  That term is the only thing that has endured in my brain from this franchise thanks to Tamara and Vicky.

• Love 4
21 hours ago, FozzyBear said:

Ryan has always given me the creeps. Plus, and I think this is unpopular, I’ve never liked Brianna either. She’s always struck me as a spoiled, ignorant, mean spirited, bigoted stereotype of an OC conservative. In the early seasons I thought it was just her sheltered upbringing and she might grow out if it, but she only got worse. I’m not at all surprised that she and Ryan are “anti-government except when we’re using government services” types. But if they get Vicki out of CA, this CA girl thanks them.

I’ve never liked her either. I have always found her to be dull, unpleasant, and judgemental.

• Love 8
On 12/20/2020 at 5:43 PM, FozzyBear said:

I’ve never liked Brianna either. She’s always struck me as a spoiled, ignorant, mean spirited, bigoted stereotype of an OC conservative

Nailed it!! Brianna has always accepted the very generous gifts her mom gave her (cars, down payments on homes, college) and never once said "i can do this on my own"  or "Ryan and i can make it on our own." 

And i am by no means defending Vicki's behavior in other areas like the cancer scam etc. . I know everyone hates Vicki but Brianna is a bitch. She's more like her mother than she'll ever admit.

Edited by chenoa333
  • Love 12
On 12/19/2020 at 3:24 PM, misschung said:

This has images of Ruby Ridge running through my mind.  

The guy has always struck me as a bundle of dynamite with an extremely short fuse.  

*shudder*

19 hours ago, DeeplyShallow said:

I’ve never liked her either. I have always found her to be dull, unpleasant, and judgemental.

Yup, I've always thought of her as being dour.  

Michael's an ass as well.  Acting like he's the "bomb dot com" because Mommy handed him a career when he didn't have the gumption to get a job.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
5 hours ago, Persnickety1 said:

This has images of Ruby Ridge running through my mind.  

The guy has always struck me as a bundle of dynamite with an extremely short fuse.  

*shudder*

Yup, I've always thought of her as being dour.  

Michael's an ass as well.  Acting like he's the "bomb dot com" because Mommy handed him a career when he didn't have the gumption to get a job.  

Michael is currently living in Hawaii and working remotely.  I will say, he does know how to play the game.  

On 12/20/2020 at 8:43 PM, FozzyBear said:

I don't think Vicki will ever fully remove herself from CA, but I could be wrong.  And yes, Briana and Ryan are a total match made in hell.  They were touring Vicki's newly purchased lake house (which I assume she'll have to rent if they are now moving) and she was bragging about how all the furniture was "USA MADE, NOT FROM CHINA!" and Ryan's son said "yeah, China's the worst."  Team 'em early! 

• Love 3
4 minutes ago, misschung said:

Michael is currently living in Hawaii and working remotely.  I will say, he does know how to play the game.  

That was probably the only way he could stop Vicki from popping by for a visit 😂

One of my favorite Vicki scenes (and I have oodles of them) was the scene where slackass Michael did not want to get a job or be productive in any way.  She's standing at the stove and lecturing him on earning the finer things in life, etc.

The editors then cut to a boiling pot of hot dogs on the stove.  Gotta love those editors 😉  

• LOL 13
  • Love 2