Type keyword(s) to search

Vicki Gunvalson: Her Love Tank Runneth Over

Message added by PrincessPurrsALot,

No politics.  That means none.  Zero. Zilch. Nada. 
See the Primetimer Politics Policy

• Start Topic

We are going to allow these comments re: the election because 1) it is mentioned throughout the media being discussed and 2) we are limiting the discussion to the simple statements as to whether that impacted the split.  

We will not discuss anything further regarding the election in this thread.  Thank you all for adhering to these guidelines.  

When I think of folks praying for peace, I think of Vicki.

She is so calm.

giphy.gif

So peaceful

giphy.gif

Someone who brings people together

giphy.gif

Such a bridge builder

giphy.gif

Always looking for the peaceful and rational solution. 

giphy.gif

Yep, Vicki is spending her time praying for peace.   BTW, you can call me your majesty.  I am the Queen of England.  Both of these things are equally likely. 

• LOL 17
On 9/30/2021 at 2:38 PM, PrincessPurrsALot said:

She is so calm.

giphy.gif

So peaceful

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Such a bridge builder

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Yep, Vicki is spending her time praying for peace.   BTW, you can call me your majesty.  I am the Queen of England.  Both of these things are equally likely. 

All of those faces & that’s not the complete collection

• LOL 10

Bravo is running season 8 of RHW of OC today. The Winter Wonderland episode is coming up. The one where Ragey Ryan goes off on Lydia's mother for putting her feet up on the sofa.  If anyone is interested in watching him make a fool of himself. 

• Love 4
5 minutes ago, 65mickey said:

Bravo is running season 8 of RHW of OC today. The Winter Wonderland episode is coming up. The one where Ragey Ryan goes off on Lydia's mother for putting her feet up on the sofa.  If anyone is interested in watching him make a fool of himself. 

I just heard Gretchen's song she recorded for Slade, (I forgot how bad it was), and now Slade is on his way to the surprise engagement party, that was from 2013, it is now 2021 and I do not think they have gotten married, have they?

• Love 2

https://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/real-housewives-mashup-season-2-includes-more-drama-than-season-1/

“Steve broke up with Vicki while she was filming the [Real Housewives] spinoff show in the Berkshires,” the insider detailed to Us in September. “After he told her this, she was traumatized. It ruined her.”

The Real Housewives of Orange County alum seemingly didn’t want to continue filming at the time because she “didn’t want to be at the [Dorinda’s] house anymore” after speaking to Lodge, 63. The source also noted that the Chicago native is “in terrible shape” because she “still loves” her ex.

HAHAHAHA I may have to watch this stupid housewives spinoff.

• LOL 6
  • Love 4
On 10/6/2021 at 1:02 PM, heatherchandler said:

https://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/real-housewives-mashup-season-2-includes-more-drama-than-season-1/

“Steve broke up with Vicki while she was filming the [Real Housewives] spinoff show in the Berkshires,” the insider detailed to Us in September. “After he told her this, she was traumatized. It ruined her.”

The Real Housewives of Orange County alum seemingly didn’t want to continue filming at the time because she “didn’t want to be at the [Dorinda’s] house anymore” after speaking to Lodge, 63. The source also noted that the Chicago native is “in terrible shape” because she “still loves” her ex.

HAHAHAHA I may have to watch this stupid housewives spinoff.

Which ex? Don or Steve?

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
10 hours ago, Jextella said:

Which ex? Don or Steve?

Steve!  Vicki is filming the stupid housewives spinoff and Steve broke up with her while filming 🤣

eta I guess she could still be in love with Donn.  But I am sure Donn has moved on, isn't he a swinger now?

Edited by heatherchandler
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

Good grief, Vicki just cannot accept the fact that the men in her life get tired of her crappy and clingy personality and end up dumping her.

Heck, even her own kids want to leave her in the rear view mirror.

She will also forever be the desperate "girl" chasing Bob Tomato around at the class reunions!

• LOL 5
  • Love 6
On 9/30/2021 at 2:38 PM, PrincessPurrsALot said:

She is so calm.

giphy.gif

So peaceful

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Such a bridge builder

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Ahhh, I miss the Vickster.  She was a great snark material. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 6
18 minutes ago, Sweet-tea said:

What is the HWs spinoff? 

They are taking reality show stars (Ramona from RHONY, Vicky from RHOC, Theresa from RHONJ to name a few) and putting them together for awhile to see what happens. I don’t have any links or much information, but I do recall reading that none of the ladies ever wanted to work with Ramona again. 

• Useful 3
  • LOL 3
On 10/16/2021 at 5:48 AM, Mindthinkr said:

They are taking reality show stars (Ramona from RHONY, Vicky from RHOC, Theresa from RHONJ to name a few) and putting them together for awhile to see what happens. I don’t have any links or much information, but I do recall reading that none of the ladies ever wanted to work with Ramona again. 

On 10/16/2021 at 7:51 AM, Sweet-tea said:

That is interesting! They should include LeeAnn Locken from RHOD and maybe Giselle or Karen from RHOP. 

No, the show with current HWs is All Stars (Theresa, Kenya, Kyle, Ramona, LuAnn, Cynthia, Melissa & will air on Peacock.

There is a different loser version (don’t remember the name) that will have Dorinda, Jill, Vicki, Tamra, Brandi, someone else).

• Useful 3
29 minutes ago, DeeplyShallow said:

No, the show with current HWs is All Stars (Theresa, Kenya, Kyle, Ramona, LuAnn, Cynthia, Melissa & will air on Peacock.

There is a different loser version (don’t remember the name) that will have Dorinda, Jill, Vicki, Tamra, Brandi, someone else).

Thanks for posting this as I couldn’t recall the info. Peacock? Don’t tell me they are going to expect us to pay for this site to watch it. I’ve seen some free things on that site, but the good stuff was behind a subscription. I haven’t checked it in awhile, but I’m getting sick of needing half a dozen streaming sites because they only put the good content the networks have on their pay for sites. I’ll have to wait until it hits Bravo. 

• Love 6
21 minutes ago, Mindthinkr said:

Thanks for posting this as I couldn’t recall the info. Peacock? Don’t tell me they are going to expect us to pay for this site to watch it. I’ve seen some free things on that site, but the good stuff was behind a subscription. I haven’t checked it in awhile, but I’m getting sick of needing half a dozen streaming sites because they only put the good content the networks have on their pay for sites. I’ll have to wait until it hits Bravo. 

They do! It’s definitely not enticing enough for me to subscribe to another streaming service.

• LOL 2
  • Love 4

It makes me nervous that TPTB are continuing to work with Vicki in any capacity. I never want to see her again.

So that I can try my best to avoid accidentally ever seeing her, what does she consider "my town in OC?" Coto? Rancho Santa Margarita? Anaheim? All of Orange County? If her ego's any indication, I'm assuming the latter.

Edited by dmeets
  • Love 6
On 10/21/2021 at 1:45 PM, Baltimore Betty said:

And the interior of Andale's!

Steve released a statement saying Vicki is lying and he didn't cheat on her. He claims he broke up with her in person at the end of 2020 because she "wanted more" out of the relationship. Will post the clip in media thread. 

• Useful 5
  • Love 1
On 10/16/2021 at 8:26 AM, Sweet-tea said:

Wow, I'm surprised Vicki would admit that about Steve on SM. 

I missed something. What is the HWs spinoff? 

Apparently, they're taking the worst of various housewives and making them go "glamping" or something together. For some strange reason, things get explosive... 🤔

• Useful 2
On 10/15/2021 at 4:15 PM, essexjan said:

Apparently he was cheating on her with a 36-year-old.

5VKUfea.jpg

Just saw this…she sure does know how to pick ‘em.

Vicki’s real problem? She can’t stand to be alone, which to me means she can’t stand to be around herself. She’s said as much herself. Until she can be comfortable in her own company, she’ll continue hooking up with users and losers. She’s needy, and easy to be taken advantage of.

She also screwed up by divorcing Donn. She’s said that herself as well. Donn was a prince compared to Brooks and Steve. Steve’s hesitancy to commit was always a huge red flag to me. 

She’s just a mess.

Edited by RoseAllDay
Can’t type.
  • Love 10
14 minutes ago, 65mickey said:
  Reveal spoiler

Is Vickie so delusional that she doesn't realize that no one is going to believe this? I say call Meghan King. Why is this even something that needs to be announced? I guess for attention.  

Either that or her freezer is running low on casseroles. 

• LOL 9
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, 65mickey said:
  Reveal spoiler

Is Vickie so delusional that she doesn't realize that no one is going to believe this? I say call Meghan King. Why is this even something that needs to be announced? I guess for attention.  

Just update the “Boy Who Cried Wolf” fable with any number of Howives. If indeed she had cancer, I’m sorry about that and wish her well. But when you continually lie your ass off about important stuff, and are unapologetic about it when called on it, don’t be shocked when people’s first reaction is skepticism. 

Karma. Don’t mess with it.

Also, another season’s starting without her in a week and a half, so this is one more “Look at me!” ploy from her. Of course she’d play the cancer card, whether she had it or not.

• Useful 3
  • Love 5